"Freewill" KIDNAPPED AND HELD FOR RANSOM!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Freewill" KIDNAPPED AND HELD FOR RANSOM!

Post by NYGman »

Jeffrey wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 10:40 am
In jail 2 weeks now, insisting on trial by jury of his peers.
What a dishonest bastard. He doesn't even show up to his "trial by jury of his peers". And why in the heck did they let him post bond when he never shows up to court dates!!!
Was thinking the same thing, but then he seems to do well monetarily when he does get kidnapped locked up, so perhaps it is all part of his plan to make money. I think by now, Freewill is starting to get used to being snatched, but it does call to question the low amount of bond here. you would have thought they were on to him by now, and either set a high bail, or deny it as a flight risk.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

It may be that they would be quite happy never to see him again. He has done some brief jail time and would forfeit the bond which might equal any possible fine, and the county would save some money, so maybe he is a flight hope not a flight risk. Done the punishment without the expense of a trial.

A normal person might be extra careful not to get picked up again, with this case hanging over him altghough this deterrent effect is unlikly to apply to this numbskull.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Burnaby49 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 3:41 amSo my take is that he's driving around in an unlicensed, unregistered car, no plates, no insurance, essentially bait for patrolling cops. To guarantee that he's arrested he leaves ammunition littered about his car although his criminal record prohibits him from having guns or ammo. And it's all totally unfair because, while he has a B&E conviction, he was just horsing around to annoy his wife so it shouldn't count against him.
That's easy to believe, TOO EASY! Isn't it obvious that like Trump in the QAnon stories he's playing 5th dimensional chess with the powers that be in the mitten-shaped part of Michigan! It only looks like he got his butt thrown in jail, he's really getting ready to proclaim the Republics!
Siegfried Shrink wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 10:12 amIt's a thing with spies searching for secrets that they have learned that walking around doing the old spy work, it really does not help if they wear a black mask over their eyes and have 'Spy' printed on their shirts.
Now you tell us. Where were you when we had the FBI send that spy into the Trump campaign?
NYGman wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 11:54 amWas thinking the same thing, but then he seems to do well monetarily when he does get kidnapped locked up, so perhaps it is all part of his plan to make money. I think by now, Freewill is starting to get used to being snatched, but it does call to question the low amount of bond here. you would have thought they were on to him by now, and either set a high bail, or deny it as a flight risk.
NESARA News wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 3:33 am Attacks against his [Freewill's] fight for our freedom have been continuous, including, but not limited to:
Kidnapping by Police again this last Monday afternoon (in order to stop Nesara News and block the National Assembly's forward progress.
One would think that if he was so important to the cause they're blocking, he would have a higher bond. Or is this part of the Illuminati's own 6th dimensional chess strategy?
Siegfried Shrink wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 1:38 pmIt may be that they would be quite happy never to see him again. He has done some brief jail time and would forfeit the bond which might equal any possible fine, and the county would save some money, so maybe he is a flight hope not a flight risk. Done the punishment without the expense of a trial.
Letting him go so he can be transferred to jurisdictions that want him more? Like for the firearms violation?

3 more comments, including one by PRESIDENT RYDER ESTATE (you see, by putting his name in all CAPS I put him into the artificial fictitious corporate world).

president ryder estate May 29, 2018 at 11:23 PM
Cruden v neale two nc 1796, natives seeking to do no harm require no governments.
my plate post says, red lake nation, native, 836000000, no expire.
red letters on white centered.
Governments have no authority nor jurisdiction over natives on native soil. They can only deal with fictitious person's , when asked for a name only answer native on native soil.
using capital letters keeps you in the artificial fictitious corporate world. use red ink handwritten letter and demand same in return.

Anonymous May 29, 2018 at 11:27 PM
Many times the law will place, "Several rounds of ammo found on floorboard." Empty or full doesn't matter as they call it an explosive device even if empty and you can get about 7-12 years in prison just for that. Ken T.

Anonymous May 30, 2018 at 12:28 AM
"If you always do what you’ve always done, you will always get what you’ve always got" OR "If you continue to do what you have always done, you will continue to receive the same 'results' you always receive."
if-you-always-do-what-you-ve-always-done-you-will-always-get-what-you-ve-always-got
"Follow the Money"
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Deep Knight wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 6:48 pm president ryder estate May 29, 2018 at 11:23 PM
Cruden v neale two nc 1796, natives seeking to do no harm require no governments.
my plate post says, red lake nation, native, 836000000, no expire.
red letters on white centered.
Governments have no authority nor jurisdiction over natives on native soil. They can only deal with fictitious person's , when asked for a name only answer native on native soil.
using capital letters keeps you in the artificial fictitious corporate world. use red ink handwritten letter and demand same in return.
Now I have this image of Freewill going into court with a bag of soil collected from a native american reservation. Prior to the start of the hearing, Freewill removes the bag of earth, and dusts the floor with it, creating a nice soil patch in the middle of the courtroom, from which he steps, and states he is a native man, on native soil. However, I fear all will be lost, if they sweep away the soil, or call him to the stand, which lacks the proper soil. I guess he could always sprinkle more there. However, would that mean from now on, he needs a soil bag, wherever he goes, in order to sprinkle some under every step, to ensure he remains on native soil.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, May 30, 2018
Donations for Freewill

Everyone I'm close to the mark for getting Freewill out!! I've got bail covered for his current matter/case, 375 short on covering bonds for past matters they want to hold him for.. If you haven't pitched in yet, would you please help him out? That 375 is after I put up 700 in backpay I just got from work, leaving me with nothing until I next get paid for work.. Thank you to those who have helped so far!! it's appreciated. And thank you to those who choose to help with the last bit

Greatfully,
FreeDom

Posted by Freewill at 8:08:00 PM

Given his history of showing up for trials, I wouldn't count on getting any of that back.
"Follow the Money"
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

is after I put up 700 in backpay I just got from work, leaving me with nothing until I next get paid for work
lol. FreeDomass
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

A single comment has shown up for the "Donations for Freewill" NESARA News post.

Anonymous May 30, 2018 at 11:31 PM

Judge Dale - The Great American Adventure Book

Having read the Judge Dale book I have found that what Dale says is true. Those who say he is a fraud are ignorant or are spreading FAKE info. The US is a CORPORATION and we became CORPORATIONS when we were issued birth certificates. We are traded as stock on Wall Street. All Court documents are contracts between the Corporate Court, the Judge INC, and the individual defendant who is considered a CORPORATION at birth.

As with all business contracts we can reject them and state that we do not consent to them. By signing into court we are stating that we consent to these contracts whether we understand this or not. The courts operate under admiralty (British Roman) law, and DC jurisdiction is limited to 10 square miles around DC. True public law is based on Common Law which is what Alaskan Anna von Reitz is judge of.

By signing the words Without Prejudice and UCC 1-308 below our name we confirm that we are not guilty and do not live under admiralty law. If Anna lived in the continental 48 states she would probably be arrested on some false charges like Freewill.

The Original Thirteenth Amendment that was passed in 1819 stated that those of nobility including judges and lawyers cannot be citizens or work in the US government, and thus all statutory laws are illegal. This change was snuck in after the Civil War by UK Bar lawyers to replace the original 13th amendment.

Some states still have the original 1819 Constitution in their libraries. The admiralty laws do not legally apply to us. We are unknowingly still slaves of England and the Vatican along with the Jewish ($$$) Zionists.
"Follow the Money"
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Deep Knight wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:18 am A single comment has shown up for the "Donations for Freewill" NESARA News post.

Anonymous May 30, 2018 at 11:31 PM

Judge Dale - The Great American Adventure Book

Having read the Judge Dale book I have found that what Dale says is true. Those who say he is a fraud are ignorant or are spreading FAKE info. The US is a CORPORATION and we became CORPORATIONS when we were issued birth certificates. We are traded as stock on Wall Street. All Court documents are contracts between the Corporate Court, the Judge INC, and the individual defendant who is considered a CORPORATION at birth.
I have spent the majority of my career at the highest levels of investment management in Manhattan. I've had access to every sort of electronic doohickey to track the trading history of any conceivable financial instrument. Stocks, options, bonds, credit default swaps, and on and on and on.

I've never seen a human being listed on the stock exchange with a ticker symbol. You'd think that if such a thing existed, the guys on the trading desk would know about it and would monitor the stock prices of various cool individuals, just for fun. They'd certainly know what the hot supermodel du jour would be trading at.

If I found any of these morons listed on an exchange, I would certainly short them to zero, presuming of course that their stock price was above zero in the first place.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Deep Knight wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 2:16 am Wednesday, May 30, 2018
Donations for Freewill

Everyone I'm close to the mark for getting Freewill out!! I've got bail covered for his current matter/case, 375 short on covering bonds for past matters they want to hold him for.. If you haven't pitched in yet, would you please help him out? That 375 is after I put up 700 in backpay I just got from work, leaving me with nothing until I next get paid for work.. Thank you to those who have helped so far!! it's appreciated. And thank you to those who choose to help with the last bit

Greatfully,
FreeDom
Looks like Destry's woes continue. Apparently, this money was to bail him out of a second jail stint, after his friends raised bail for the first one, and he was released...right into the arms of a second county sheriff. Now he's been released again, this time into the custody of the Bay County jail, about 100 miles from Crawford County, where he was most recently housed. Apparently, according to a commenter on TheFogbow, Destry has been on the run from charges of no license/registration/plate/insurance since 2012, and has had multiple outstanding warrants for a case where he filed lots of SovCit arglebargle. And apparently, Bay County may be holding him without bail.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Freedumb could just very easily thrown that money in to the wind.

Destry has a proven track record of bail jumping and trial no show. I can only hope the one judge will hold him for trial, or else he'll be gone again.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Bay County court system has finally been updated to reflect Freewill's arrest.
06-01-2018 WARRANT RECALLED
06-01-2018 DEF IN CUSTODY
06-01-2018 ARRAIGNMENT
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

The idiot tried to pay his traffic fines in Dinar.

I'm sure that helped.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

The attempted payout with Dinars is old news, but he kinda sorta conveniently neglected to tell anyone it was for $1600 for child support. He seems to have a habit of selectively editing his narratives.
This adds more depth to his general lack of character. I do wonder if Freedumb is smart enough to realize that he will NEVER EVER see any of his hard earned in only back from his good bud Freewill?? Nah, he was dumb enough to do it in the first place.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Here is Destry's own claim of paying the Gennesee County chold support order...
Freewill January 7, 2018 at 11:10 AM
What happened was a couple badge carrying policy enforcers showed up at my door to collect and accepted Dinar on the behalf of the corporate state franchise at the rate of $95 per Dinar. So I am able to repeat that with the state. I cannot do the same in the private sector.

Anonymous January 17, 2018 at 11:23 AM
No one in his/her right mind is going to offer $95 per Dinar. One Iraqi Dinar is worth less than one tenth of a cent and the rate has not changed significantly for several years.

Freewill January 17, 2018 at 11:26 AM
You are exactly right! I am glad the corporate franchise state is full of low IQ stupid people! They are not in the right mind! Works for me...

Anonymous January 17, 2018 at 6:24 PM
I think the writer means that your $95 dollar story is hard to believe..

Freewill January 18, 2018 at 12:55 AM
Yes it is understandable. The cool part is it is recorded on child support record with the Michigan court system. I will not share that info on the net though. My private info stays that way. I made a post on here a couple years ago when it happened.
Yep, its all recorded, you paid $21 dollars (25,000 dinar) towards that charge, because it is legal foreign currency they did accept it. And then they found out how much it was worth. so they didn't send you any change, but I'm sure they credited you account for the payment at the rate they got when they took them the note to the bank.

Oh, and your posts here kind of indicate that you knew you were fibbing to them and might even show intent of something. I love it when Sovcits brag on the interwebz how they broke the law.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

Or, they may have just decided it was worthless, which it pretty much is in the US, and tossed it. Finding a bank to do an exchange any more is a good trick, since they've mostly all quit now.

I'm still of the opinion this is just another of his "embroideries" and can pretty well be disregarded.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

$95 USD to 1 Iraqi dinar?????

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

notorial dissent wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:18 pm Or, they may have just decided it was worthless, which it pretty much is in the US, and tossed it. Finding a bank to do an exchange any more is a good trick, since they've mostly all quit now.

I'm still of the opinion this is just another of his "embroideries" and can pretty well be disregarded.
Its not hard to find a bank to take them, especially just one note from a government agency, but they give the published rate and charge a fee. What most banks will not do is sell them, because they're afraid of the liability when some fool tries to argue they were offering them as investments, because that's why they were buying them. I'm sure they did deposit it and then did credit him his ~$20 against his $1600 account. I would think they would have had to after actually accepting it, it is perfectly real and legal currency. I just think its funny that he thought they had to agree to a rate just because he said that was what he wanted. Nope.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Gregg wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:53 amI'm sure they did deposit it and then did credit him his ~$20 against his $1600 account.
I don't believe any government employee would entertain such nonsense and waste their time trying to deposit foreign currency. They won't accept paperwork if it's missing a single stamp or signature or one paper is the wrong color. The whole story is fake.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Gregg wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:53 am
notorial dissent wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:18 pm Or, they may have just decided it was worthless, which it pretty much is in the US, and tossed it. Finding a bank to do an exchange any more is a good trick, since they've mostly all quit now.

Its not hard to find a bank to take them, especially just one note from a government agency, but they give the published rate and charge a fee. What most banks will not do is sell them, because they're afraid of the liability when some fool tries to argue they were offering them as investments, because that's why they were buying them. I'm sure they did deposit it and then did credit him his ~$20 against his $1600 account. I would think they would have had to after actually accepting it, it is perfectly real and legal currency. I just think its funny that he thought they had to agree to a rate just because he said that was what he wanted. Nope.
I seem to recall a story here or on TheFogbow about someone who tried to buy IQD at a FX vendor in Boston being required to sign an agreement that acknowledges that they're buying into a scam and holding the FX dealer harmless.

Incidentally, I'm guessing that the CPS people took the note as evidence, rather than as something that they'd credit to his account. I'm sure the law governing acceptance of child support payments specifies that they must be legal tender, ruling out IQD (which aren't legal tender in the US) and all the other imaginary financial instruments that the average SovCit dreams up.

The best part of the story is that Destry claimed to have given the CPS folks an IQD 25,000 note. At the delusional exchange rate of 1 IQD = 95 USD, he thought he was giving them the equivalent of $2,375,000. So I'm sure he thought he was being fiendishly clever by asking them to send him the change from his $1,600 debt. And he's probably delusional enough to have waited by the mailbox for a check for several weeks.
notorial dissent

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:41 am
The best part of the story is that Destry claimed to have given the CPS folks an IQD 25,000 note. At the delusional exchange rate of 1 IQD = 95 USD, he thought he was giving them the equivalent of $2,375,000. So I'm sure he thought he was being fiendishly clever by asking them to send him the change from his $1,600 debt. And he's probably delusional enough to have waited by the mailbox for a check for several weeks.

I can believe that at least, Destry is nothing if not delusional. Now for the rest of the story being true, I have my doubts as to just how much of it even happened. Liars gotta lie.

As to cashing the 25,000 IQD in, the only bank here in my state that has a real International Desk won't touch them either buy or sell.