Holidays & Stopping the RV

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Holidays & Stopping the RV

Post by LightinDarkness »

Dear fellow Illuminati members,

Every year, the dinar world reaches an absolute frenzy around the holidays. Every is just absolutely sure that we will allow them to RV at the end of every December. Gurus like the now incarcerated TNT Tony proclaims every year that it will be the "best Christmas ever!"

As we now enter into yet another holiday season, I just wanted to share my thanks with my fellow Illuminati members for all the work you do in stopping the RV day after day. It is especially important we stop the RV around the holidays, as we can't have all these people taking their ble$$ings and spreading good cheer.

I know Deep Knight has been instrumental in preventing the RV from going - so special shout out to him as well. Lets all keep up the good work and go through yet another year where there is no RV! Heres to a RV-less 2016!
NYGman

Re: Holidays & Stopping the RV

Post by NYGman »

I have to add, the connection seems very appropriate, given the Dinar is the official currency of Iraq, country that is very well known for its Christian beliefs. The Official Religion of Iraq is Christianity, and the largest population group over there are Christians and everyone celebrates this magical holiday. So Christmas must play an important role in the RV, how could it not. So it is very understandable, that a Christian Country like Iraq, would to the Christian thing, and RV over Christmas. How could that possible be in doubt?

:sarcasmon:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
LightinDarkness

Well of course! Iraq is well known as a Christian country, and thus Christmas is the perfect time to RV. That is why all the gurus with their 100% accurate intel always pump pinpoint the holiday season. And they would be right every year, if we didn't work so hard to stop it! The failure of the RV every Christmas would have absolutely nothing to do with the fact that most dinar true believers are evangelicals* and thus this is a perfect time for gurus to prey on their hopes and dreams. :D

*I am not making a religious comment here. It is simply a fact that, for reasons I don't really fully understand, the dinar scam spreads like a cancer through evangelical churches.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

LightinDarkness wrote:Well of course! Iraq is well known as a Christian country, and thus Christmas is the perfect time to RV. That is why all the gurus with their 100% accurate intel always pump pinpoint the holiday season. And they would be right every year, if we didn't work so hard to stop it! The failure of the RV every Christmas would have absolutely nothing to do with the fact that most dinar true believers are evangelicals* and thus this is a perfect time for gurus to prey on their hopes and dreams. :D

*I am not making a religious comment here. It is simply a fact that, for reasons I don't really fully understand, the dinar scam spreads like a cancer through evangelical churches.

Affinity Scam/Fraud
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affinity_fraud

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Let's hear it for DK, it's all his fault, again...... :haha:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Well, I found a good use for Iraqi dinars. They are great for wrapping small presents and stocking stuffers; and the paper doesn't tear as easily as most wrapping paper.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

I was thinking of using them to seal leaky windows, considerably cheaper than what I usually use.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote:Let's hear it for DK, it's all his fault, again...... :haha:
Yep, we're all working the holidays again.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:Let's hear it for DK, it's all his fault, again...... :haha:
Please tell my boss, "The Evil One," when he writes up my yearly review.

12-23-2015 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 STATEMENT... the zimbzwe dollar rved today...THEN THE DONG AND DINAR ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE SAME BASKET. THIS JUST SENT TO ME 3 TIMES.

Drat. On second thought, you might avoid mentioning anything about my work on the RV to Satan (oops, there I go naming "he who must not be named" again).

"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

NYGman wrote:I have to add, the connection seems very appropriate, given the Dinar is the official currency of Iraq, country that is very well known for its Christian beliefs. The Official Religion of Iraq is Christianity, and the largest population group over there are Christians and everyone celebrates this magical holiday. So Christmas must play an important role in the RV, how could it not. So it is very understandable, that a Christian Country like Iraq, would to the Christian thing, and RV over Christmas. How could that possible be in doubt?

:sarcasmon:
Before reading further, please secure your hot beverages and keyboards....you have been warned

There is a thread on Dinar Vets speculating about the possibility of Hanuka finally being the trigger for the RV and GCR.

Of course, they pride themselves on being the most astute Dinar Investors.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Gregg wrote: Before reading further, please secure your hot beverages and keyboards....you have been warned

There is a thread on Dinar Vets speculating about the possibility of Hanuka finally being the trigger for the RV and GCR.

Thanks for the warning, all keyboards are safe.

Next it will be the holiday of Diwali.

Still amazing that they believe this crap.

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:Before reading further, please secure your hot beverages and keyboards....you have been warned

Isn't a hanuka a harp-shaped ukulele? They couldn't mean Chanukah or Ḥanukkah, 'cause that ended 10 days ago, and I know for sure none of them think they'll have to wait yet another year.
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Deep Knight wrote:
Gregg wrote:Before reading further, please secure your hot beverages and keyboards....you have been warned

Isn't a hanuka a harp-shaped ukulele? They couldn't mean Chanukah or Ḥanukkah, 'cause that ended 10 days ago, and I know for sure none of them thing they'll have to wait yet another year.

I did mean Hanukkah, and they have now removed the thread, but yes, they did believe up until 11 days ago that it was possible that the timing of Iraqi Monetary Policy was dependent upon a Jewish holiday.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

Which just goes to show that if they'll believe in the RV, they'll believe just about any fool thing, even in the face of all common sense and reality.
LightinDarkness

I'd like to thank everyone for all their hard working stopping the RV over Christmas! The dinarians are quite depressed from what I can see. They still have a glimmer of hope: everyone now promises (gee, I didn't totally predict this) that we will RV by December 31/January 1/January 2. So lets ensure no RV by January 3!

The next date they all get excited about will be Easter, because again a country like Iraq apparently LOVES trying to RV on Christian holidays.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

LightinDarkness wrote:I'd like to thank everyone for all their hard working stopping the RV over Christmas! The dinarians are quite depressed from what I can see. They still have a glimmer of hope: everyone now promises (gee, I didn't totally predict this) that we will RV by December 31/January 1/January 2. So lets ensure no RV by January 3!

The next date they all get excited about will be Easter, because again a country like Iraq apparently LOVES trying to RV on Christian holidays.
And if not Easter, there is always Pesach, because if a Christian holiday isn't it, a Jewish one is sure to work.

And just in case that one doesn't work, https://www.hebcal.com/holidays/2016 According to this list I found on google, there are many more possible RV Dates next year, that will, in all likelyhood, come and go without any RV, As an RV is just as likely on those days, as it is, any other day, Zero!

Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Next year, we have 366 separate and distinct chances to enjoy the bounty of benefits which the RV/GCR will bring us all! With so many chances, how can we miss seeing the RV become a reality?

:lol: :haha: :snicker: :lol: :haha: :snicker:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Once again, despite popular demand:

Dinar will RV tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow
we’ll have won.

The dinar RV, tomorrow,
clears away the debts and the bills ‘till
there’s none.

When I’m stuck in my doublewide that’s crumbling
I remember what Tony said and say oh....

Dinar will RV tomorrow
so I gotta hang on
‘till tomorrow… or next May!

Oh, RV! Oh, RV! I love you! Oh, RV!
You’re only a day away!
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Christmas Eve Eve (Wednesday) I went shopping for having both my wife's and my families over for the holiday. At the store, "I'll be home for Christmas" played 3 times in a row (obviously a mistake at Muzak, aren't they "one of ours?") and by the time I left I was singing these words.

I'll be rich by Christmas
you can plan on an RV
there'll be snow
and the Dinar will grow
to somewhere north of $three

Christmas Eve will find me
with pockets bursting at the seams
I'll be rich for Christmas
If only in my dreams

12-28-2015 Newshound Guru firefly - It is happening before our eyes, Just enjoy the last moments.
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

God rest ye merry, scammers
May you make those victims pay.
Reminding them that the RV
Will happen any day.
And grab their meager savings
While laughing all the way
O living on a pack of lies
Pack of lies
O living on a pack of lies
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff