They're So Cute When They Fight Amongst Themselves

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: They're So Cute When They Fight Amongst Themselves

Post by Gregg »

Besides, I happen to know that the Confederate Gold was left at Gettysburg by General Lee and is currently stored at a Well Armed Bunker Complex (East) secured by some pretty fearsome looking Dachshunds. :snicker:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Gregg wrote:You've never come across Gassy 'Rassy? WOW. He's the kind of nut you have to get at Coctco because he doesn't come in normal consumer packaging.
When I saw that there were 73 pages of search results here for "Erasmus of America," I was stunned that I never managed to read about this guy. I didn't register for the site until July of this year, so I guess I managed to miss a lot of the old classics, which I'm now becoming slightly acquainted with.

His writings are so unhinged that it makes me wonder what the reality of his life is. For example, what did someone do to his mother in front of him when he was a kid that he's now so pathological about idolizing her as the smartest person in the world?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Rassy lives in a junkyard, does that give you a clue to start? He is either a compulsive serial liar, or delusional, or both, and a total insignificance in even the minutest scheme of things.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:
JohnPCapitalist wrote:Image Image Holy crap, this guy makes pretend judge Anna von Reitz (aka Anna Reisinger and a few other names) look like a model of mental health.
Scary, but true. He's been awfully quiet though of late.
Not so much quiet, as unpublished. NESARA News dropped him some time back, even though they made millions off the hoards that would got to their site just to get the word on Omni Law. I sometimes find places his stuff gets posted, but then people start to complain.
Gregg wrote:You've never come across Gassy 'Rassy? WOW. He's the kind of nut you have to get at Coctco because he doesn't come in normal consumer packaging.
Gregg wrote:Besides, I happen to know that the Confederate Gold was left at Gettysburg by General Lee and is currently stored at a Well Armed Bunker Complex (East) secured by some pretty fearsome looking Dachshunds. :snicker:
As you know, the CSA had a huge surplus of gold at the end of the war because it had been going so well for them they didn't think they needed to spend it on arms and such-like. Yet another bit of evidence to prove that they were betrayed from within and "Appomattox Court House was an inside job."

BTW, Judge Anna has been referencing Dachshunds recently...

Judge Anna von Pfeffernüsse wrote: Dachshunds are born to hunt badgers and retrievers are bred to fetch
... and not one word about airborne assault. If I didn't know better, I would say it was intentional.
JohnPCapitalist wrote:His writings are so unhinged that it makes me wonder what the reality of his life is. For example, what did someone do to his mother in front of him when he was a kid that he's now so pathological about idolizing her as the smartest person in the world?
According to him and online records he had a wife, but she seems to have moved out sometime before Gassy Rassy began posting on NESARA News. Perhaps due to getting busted for securities fraud. As for his relationship with his genius mother, he also idolizes his father and his Vatican-endorsed bread recipe, but most of all himself. This doesn't mean he didn't often watch both his mother, father, and the family dog getting "done" in ways I can't even begin to describe without images I can't post.
notorial dissent wrote:Rassy lives in a junkyard, does that give you a clue to start? He is either a compulsive serial liar, or delusional, or both, and a total insignificance in even the minutest scheme of things.
Near, not in. If memory serves, it's also close to a sewage treatment plant. Location, location, location. I also remembered that Google Maps had stopped their "from the street" images a block from his house, but not any longer. Martin Hunter's (aka Erasmus of America) address is 302 Goddard Ave, Seneca, SC - put this into Google Maps and (at least I got) a picture of his house on the left with a map you can' change to an aerial photo.

As for his sanity, sometimes you can't tell if it's an online persona or for real crazy, but with Mr. Hunter I don't think there's any doubt.

I PLAN TO RELEASE STEADILY FEDERAL SCANDALS UNTIL I SEE THE RV OCCUR AND THE 800# GIVEN OUT FOR THE REDEMPTION CENTERS FOR THOSE WANTING TO EXCHANGE THEIR SPECIAL CURRENCIES IN FOR THE GCR GOING ON NOW. UNLESS I CHANGE MY MIND, I PLAN TO RELEASE AS THE NEXT NATIONAL SCANDAL HOW THE ROTHSCHILDS SET UP THE SO-LABELLED "CIVIL WAR" OF AMERICA BETWEEN NORTH AND SOUTH FOR THE SAKE OF BANKING PROFIT OFF OF IT AND TOOK THE PROFITS THEY MADE OFF OF THIS TEARING APART OF AMERICA INTO TWO NATIONS AND CONVERTED IT INTO 60 TONS OF PLACER GOLD TO SHIP OUT OF AMERICA. PLACER GOLD WOULD BE UNTRACEABLE ONCE IT LEFT AMERICA. I UNDERSTAND THAT 40 WAGON LOADS OF PLACER GOLD WERE GUARDED BY TWO ARMED MEN ON EACH OF THE 40 WAGONS. WHERE THE GOLD DISAPPEARED TO IS NOT RECORDED. IF THE SHOCKED ROTHSCHILDS WONDER HOW I KNOW ABOUT THIS ROTHSCHILD SECRET, I HAD ACCESS TO THE FINAL SECRET PAPERS OF THE CONFEDERATE INTELLIGENCE SERVICE AND KNOW THE ENTIRE STORY AS REPORTED BY CONFEDERATE INTELLIGENCE BEFORE IT FINALLY DISBANDED.

WHEN TOUCHING ON THE ROTHSCHILD, I MAY INCLUDE THE STORY HOW THE ROTHSCHILDS USED PAID OFF ELEMENTS IN FRENCH ARMY INTELLIGENCE TO TRICK NAPOLEON INTO INVADING RUSSIA WHICH HE HAD NO PLANS OF DOING UNTIL TRICKED BY THE ROTHSCHILDS INTO INVADING RUSSIA BY FALSE INFORMATION THAT THE CZAR OF RUSSIA WAS PLANNING TO SHORTLY INVADE EUROPE TO OVERTHROW THE FRENCH EMPIRE NOW ESTABLISHED UNDER NAPOLEON BONAPARTE. AND MAYBE I SHOULD TELL HOW THE ROTHSCHILDS GOT VIRTUALLY ALL THE CZARIST GOLD OF RUSSIA BY ENGINEERING WORLD WAR I AND THEN FINANCING THE COMMUNISTS INTO POWER IN PRIOR CZARIST RUSSIA. IF I DON'T SEE THE RV AND 800# NUMBER SHORTLY FOR THE CURRENCY TRADE OF AMERICANS WHO ARE BEING SWINDLED I UNDERSTAND WHILE ROTHSCHILD ASSOCIATES AND FRIENDS ARE BEING ALLOWED TO EXCHANGE IN AMERICA FULL REAL VALUE ON ZIM NOTES, ETC. AND GET FAR MORE MONEY THAN LATER ZIM EXCHANGERS, ETC., I MAY RELEASE ALSO HOW THE ROTHSCHILDS FINANCIALLY SET UP HITLER TO TAKE OVER GERMANY AND START WORLD WAR II WHICH WAS ANOTHER SUPER FINANCIAL DEAL FOR THE ROTHSCHILDS TO FINANCE TO GET SUPER WEALTH FROM AMERICA AND OTHER NATIONS IN THE PROCESS. THEY START WORLD WARS, ETC. TO MAKE THEMSELVES SUPER RICH BY THE WARS THAT THEY SECRETLY ENGINEER AND FINANCE INTO OCCURRING DUE TO THEM. AND WHY NOT THROW IN AS A BONUS REPORT HOW THE ROTHSCHILDS SET UP THE WORLD DEPRESSION OF THE 'THIRTIES AND CRASHED THE STOCK MARKET OF AMERICA IN ORDER TO GET MUCH OF THE RAW WEALTH OF AMERICA IN THE BARGAIN. AMAZING WHAT YOU CAN LEARN FROM SECRET MILITARY INTELLIGENCE RECORDS AND RARE HISTORICAL DOCUMENTS NEVER SEEN BY THE PUBLIC.

SINCE ONE OF THE ROTHSCHILDS LONG AGO BOASTED TO ME THAT HE AND SOME ASSOCIATES WERE THE SECRET GOVERNMENT OF AMERICA AND USED WASH., D.C. AS THEIR FRONT TO GOVERN AMERICA WITHOUT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE EVER KNOWING THIS, I SUGGEST THEY GET ME OFF THE WARPATH AFTER THEM SO I CALM DOWN WITH THE RV AND #800 NUMBER FOR REDEMPTION AVAILABLE TO THE ORDINARY AMERICANS PROMISED THIS BUT NOT DELIVERED ON DUE TO IT SEEMS ROTHSCHILD INFLUENCE OVER THE GCR OF WORLD CURRENCIES.

OH A MINOR POINT. THE ROTHSCHILDS MURDERED NAPOLEON BY I THINK IT WAS 20 OR MORE DOSES OF ARSENIC AS CONFIRMED BY A SWEDISH DOCTOR AS I RECALL WHO DID A FORENSIC EXAMINATION OF FOUR HAIRS FROM DEAD NAPOLEON TO FIND OUT THAT HE WAS MURDERED BY ROTHSCHILD ARRANGED POISONING. AND THE SON OF NAPOLEON WAS APPARENTLY ALSO MURDERED BY ROTHSCHILD POISON AS WELL AS ONE OF THE CZARS OF RUSSIA. I THOUGHT THAT THE PEOPLE OF FRANCE, RUSSIA, ETC. MIGHT NOT WANT THE ROTHSCHILDS TO OPERATE IN THEIR LANDS AFTER THIS. THE ROTHSCHILDS ALSO ARRANGED THE SINKING OF THE AMERICAN SHIP THE LUSITANIA IN 1915 TO GET AMERICA INTO WORLD WAR I AGAINST KAISER GERMANY. I GOT ACCESS TO SUPER SECRET BRITISH INTELLIGENCE INFORMATION THAT A BRITISH SUB SUNK THE LUSITANIA IN 1915 UNDER ROTHSCHILD INFLUENCE IN ENGLAND AND BLAMED THE SINKING ON A GERMAN SUB TO MAKE THE GERMANS LOOK BARBARIAN IN WARFARE AND THEREFORE JUSTIFIED TO WAR AGAINST. IF NO RV AND 800# QUICKLY FOR MY FELLOW AMERICANS AND I KEEP AFTER THE ROTHSCHILDS (AND THEIR ALLIES THE ROCKEFELLERS) UNTIL YOU HAVE NO PLACE LEFT TO HIDE ON EARTH FROM COMING WORLD JUDGMENT AGAINST YOU! BY THE WAY, SINCE I WAS ASKED TO GIVE MY WORD OF HONOR NEVER TO REVEAL THE NAME OF THE ROTHSCHILD I MET YEARS AGO IN THE WASH., D.C. AREA, I MENTION I MET WITH A ROTHSCHILD BUT NEVER IDENTIFY WHICH ROTHSCHILD I MET WITH! I ALWAYS KEEP MY WORD OF HONOR IN MILITARY INTELLIGENCE! THAT IS WHY SO MANY ELEMENTS IN MILITARY INTELLIGENCE ALWAYS TRUSTED ME!

THIS ROTHSCHILD BOASTED TO ME HOW HE AND ASSOCIATES SECRETLY CONTROLLED THE MAIN NEWS MEDIA OF AMERICA AND COULD BREAK NEARLY ANY POLITICAL LEADER IN AMERICA WHO DARED TO CHALLENGE THEIR CONTROL OVER AMERICA. AS HE BOASTED, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WERE TOO STUPID, TOO IRRESPONSIBLE, AND TOO MORALLY UNFIT(? BY WHAT RELIGIOUS STANDARDS DID HE MEAN THIS? HE DIDN'T SAY! ) TO GOVERN AMERICA, SO HE AND ASSOCIATES SECRETLY DID GOVERN AMERICA THROUGH WASH., D.C. AS THEIR FRONT!
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I don't know why these people have such a obsession over gold. At the Boston District Illuminati facilities, the stuff is so plentiful that we use it as door stops, paper weights, water pipes, cooking and for bathroom facilities. I mean -- if nature calls, while you're on site, and you enter a bathroom with gold doorknobs, sit on a pure gold "throne" (with internal heating coils), get toilet paper from pure gold dispenser, wash up afterwards at a pure gold sink with pure gold faucets, dry your hands on towels hanging on a pure gold towel rack... the stuff stops being special, very quickly.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

THings are so much simpler now. If you want to get immensely wealthy all you need to do is invent something like an operating system, payment processor, search engine or social network and billions roll in,
Engineering wars must have been a real faff compared with this. Not to mention that wars are liable to break stuff you wanted to keep, like Dresden and Hamburg.

I can understand why Secret Powers would encourage Napoleon to kill off Frenchmen, the removal of all the aggressive types would make things better for those who just wanted to perfect their wines and cheeses in peace, and Dark Forces love a wine and cheese party.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Be careful what you write Siggy, very careful. We're all about the free exchange of views and information here but exposing the quarterly Illuminati wine and cheese parties might incite Deep Knight's wrath. Apart from the Christmas virgin sacrifices and the Samhain festival they are the high point of the Illuminati annual events calendar. Invitation only. If you start letting the riff-raff know about it DK might come looking to do a freebie assassination. He once had me in his sights over maple syrup but was thwarted by having to change planes at Pearson Airport. Heathrow and Gatwick, while tedious, present no such barriers.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Deep Knight, who I have for some time suspected of being more mouth than trousers, can rest as easily as his world renowned collection of sexually transmitted diseases permits. Few would have the resources to trace container loads of domain bottled Chateau Le Pew 1948 and several tons of Stinking Bishop to their ultimate destination at the Illuminati guzzle and gabfests, or be prepared to trawl through the hours of You Tube vidoes exposing the Illuminati for the actual address of the parties.

Indeed, should DK ever make it to London, I doubt he would be able to drag himself away fro the satanic delights of Hampstead (so ably covered up by the undead E L Wisty) to face the depressing slog to the English Midlands, home of the last remaing fondue set and decorative horse brasses.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, January 4, 2018
Join in with the National Assembly Training Conference Call Information Supporting the De Facto to De Jure Handbook and reforming your county jural assembly- As promoted by Anna Von Reitz!

National Assembly Conference Call
For Information
(Sponsored by Michigan General Jural Assembly=MGJA) 1st michigan assembly

Welcome to the National Assembly Conference Call – This is the next step in acquiring accurate information to assist you in settling your county and state. Please follow the steps outlined here to access this important educational conference call.

Join our Conference Call EVERY Thursday evening:
6pm Pacific – 7pm Mountain
8pm Central – 9pm Eastern

Call Number: 1-712-770-4160

Participant Access Code: 226823#

Cast off the Dark of Night

Dust off your Constitution
And read your Bill of Rights
Make this your Resolution
To cast off the Dark of Night

Each one can make a difference
Each one can bring some Light
Each one can do their part

Yes you can make a difference
I pray that you will join the Fight
You have skills Creator gave you
Help us end the Dark of Night

So form your own Assemblies
And join us in the fight
County Township, State and Local
Well cast off the Dark of Night

Posted by Freewill at 12:14:00 AM

Freewill forgot to use these other words that rhyme with "night": alight, birthright, bite, blight, bright, bullfight, calcite, campsite, cite, contrite, despite, Dwight, flashlight, flight, frostbite, height, incite, kite, knight, might, mite, moonlight, phagocyte, plight, quite, shite, sight, sleight, smite, spite, sprite, tight, trite, watertight, white, wright, and write.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Freewill's poem reads like a first effort in an adult education course on How To Write Poetry.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Dust off your Constitution
And read your Bill of Rights
Don't get arrested for prostitution
Cast off the Dark of Night

Each one can make a difference
Each one can bring some shite
No need to feign indifference

'Though you might go outside to poo
I pray that you won't get frostbite
You have skills Creator gave you
Help us end the Dark of Night

So form your own confabulations
And join us, bring a flashlight
And heighten up your expectations
We'll cast off the Dark of Night
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Canada is a fiction and the land awaits to be settled!

Most Canadians (fictions) or Settlors (the people) have the opportunity to settle their land! The handbook promoted by Anna Von Reitz and the Michigan General Jural Assembly can be utilized to just that! The settlors on the land north of the united states of America's northern boarder have the ability to form their nation and cancel the fictional corporation that is above the land. Form your local and state assemblies of the people in body politic. Start self governing and declare your independence from the crown. Attend the Thursday night conference calls hosted by the Michigan General Jural Assembly. Learn more and run parallel to the county and state assemblies that are resettling the land south of your boarder. Together we can all share the knowledge and build our foundations for self governing.

Posted by Freewill at 1:31:00 PM

You Settlors better watch out for them Jurals, eh!

"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

I'm sure Burnaby will be trilled to know this.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I think I'll settle for the corporate fiction status quo rather than throw in my lot with judge Anna and the Michigan Assembly crazies. Whatever Canada is under the hood it works for me.

Looks like judge Anna might have finally realized that she's gotten absolutely nowhere after years of trying to take over the US and is floundering about looking for a smaller target. Makes sense logistically, Canada is almost on her doorstep. The Alaska-Yukon and Alsaka-British Columbia borders are as empty and unprotected as you get. She could have all of her Michican militia buddies invade us through Alaska and nobody'd even know. They could just park at the border on some logging or hunting backroad and walk over.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

I doubt seriously that most of them could find their way, even with a guide.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

notorial dissent wrote:I doubt seriously that most of them could find their way, even with a guide.
I don't know. The UP (Upper Peninsula) of Michigan is pretty unoccupied, and the Lake Superior shore of Ontario is probably not well-guarded, although I'm not sure they're up to the navigation required (head north).
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
notorial dissent

Arthur Rubin wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:I doubt seriously that most of them could find their way, even with a guide.
I don't know. The UP (Upper Peninsula) of Michigan is pretty unoccupied, and the Lake Superior shore of Ontario is probably not well-guarded, although I'm not sure they're up to the navigation required (head north).
They'd have to figure out north first.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Progress in Texas, the MGJA, and Everywhere Else

By Anna Von Reitz
There's been a lot of new activity the past few weeks with more and more people and counties reporting in at the weekly Thursday night teleconference sponsored by the Michigan General Jural Assembly to help answer questions and provide assistance to people wanting to do something similar in their own counties and their own states. ... more and more Americans are not only waking up and realizing The Fix we are in individually, but more are stepping forward to get the tools and advice needed to revive their own nation-states, and that is what we have to restore to save our own country and clean up this mess.

For those new to the information, I suggest they go straight to the B,C, and D Appendix part of the Michigan General Jural Assembly Handbook and get the hang of it all in the Big Picture. Most of this country is still not politically organized--- that is, your actual nation-state and even the State created to represent your state's land jurisdiction, may exist on paper, but not in fact.

Most of the western states are what I call "states in waiting"---- you have contracts to become states and guarantees that you will be "treated as" states in the Union and owed all the guarantees, but there hasn't been a fully functional land jurisdiction Continental Congress in place to actually enroll any new states in the Union since 1860. That presents a real problem in terms of international law and leaves an awful lot of people with their tails exposed to high winds. For yourselves and your families and friends who live west of the Mississippi---- get on up that mountainside. Just pretend you are a bunch of spry little goats and go hop, hop hop!

Here's the information for Michigan General Jural Assembly again:

The Michigan General Jural Assembly hosts a Thursday Night national call-in program. The call-in times and names and numbers for that and for their national hotline (open four days a week) are posted on my website: www.annavonschit.com and here it is again: Nine o’clock Eastern Standard Time, call in number is: 1-712-770-4160. Access Code for Thursday night call is: 226823#. The Hotline is 1-989-450-5522, Monday through Thursday, 2 to 7 pm EST.

----------------------------
Posted by Freewill at 8:35:00 PM

6 comments:

Anonymous January 10, 2018 at 11:35 PM
Is this the site you are referring to?
I could not find any references to federal court cases there. Could you provide the names and case numbers of the cases you refer to where they were able to trap the court with jurisdiction arguments? Thanks.

Anonymous January 11, 2018 at 12:08 PM
She will never provide specific information such as that because she is a liar. It has come to the point where intelligent people are saying put up or shut up. She can't put up, and she won't shut up so her ignorant worshippers will continue to grovel around everything she says and send her money. She recently said she is a divine being sent here to save us all. A sure sign of mental illness. So sad and what a great waste of an obviously intelligent mind.

Anonymous January 11, 2018 at 12:07 AM
I don't give legal advice, I am not a lawyer.
This opinion has multiple layers and levels.
It's like there is a three layer cake and you are only told about the icing in the middle. (it's not the entire cake, only a piece of the ingredient)
If you know how to bake a cake, you know what to do with that ingredient. If you don't know how to bake a cake, move on and don't mess with the following information because you will not get a cake out of having one ingredient.
Disclosure is happening all the time, but our biases shut us off from information from people we don't like, or people we don't like how they told us the information, and then our biases keep us ignorant with people who we agree with because they appear to know what they are saying or doing and we follow them to the same outcome they are going to receive.
People are the reason for the problems people experience.
At the core of it all, it's true, and when we learn that, we take responsibility and step up to the plate and change things in unbelievable ways.
This is the opinion that is not enough information to act upon if you haven't studied or faced that system enough times to know it's weaknesses.
If you fail to file and they say they calculated the tax for you and garnish your pay, you could consider suing them in their fiction name.
yes, sue the Santa Clause in the small claims court.
The IRS agent name is a pseudoname, a fake name they use in the public to sign documents, it's not their real name
like Chris Kringle has a fake name of Santa Clause for use in the public.
But if he uses Santa Clause in the public, he can be sued in that name.
So sue the agent, who did the demand for garnishment in small claims court, and don't pick any of the court options like garnishment or anything, make your own option
the state criminal code for Identity theft, or Theft, or Extortion, put a state criminal code as the reason for the suit.
The agent will try to move it to federal court to get it dismissed, but the federal court has no jurisdiction over state civil claims, because you didn't use Title 26 or Title 18 US Code, you kept it at the state level.
When/if it gets moved to federal court, tell them they don't have subject matter jurisdiction over your state civil claim, and they don't have personal jurisdiction over you, and don't show up.
They will send papers as if they are proceeding, even set a court date.
if you believe they have jurisdiction you will go to their court on that day. If you believe they don't you won't go.
this is all on you and your knowing. no adult holds another adult's hand unless they are dating.
If you aren't adult enough to handle your situations, then you stop playing in the big folks game.
After a while the federal court has to dismiss for lack of subject matter jurisdiction.
I can hear it now. Then what?
If you have to ask, you are not ready. Do not do a single thing posted above. Do not get into the belly of any beast you have not studied. There is no process. There is no procedure.
As soon as someone writes a process, they write a rule to make it irrelevant and then people say it doesn't work or it never worked.
Yes it did. It worked the first time.
Their world is based on rules but they can't write a rule for every scenario, that's why some people have victories and others are defeated using the same technique invented by someone else.
But a federal court does NOT have jurisdiction over a state civil claim, and an IRS agent DOES NOT have the prepared and signed documents to show you owe.
But you didn't do a FOIA to the IRS to find out everything they had for that year and that garnishment did ya.
Not a lawyer
No way is the above legal advice...no way.

Anonymous January 11, 2018 at 12:23 PM
I fully understand this is not legal advice. Can you provide anywhere more information can be obtained on the procedures you refer to? Thank you.

Freewill January 11, 2018 at 1:13 PM
Procedure? There is no procedure! What Anon 12:07am wrote is correct. You though as one of the people do have the power to go after them in Federal Court by granting them jurisdiction under Title 28 U.S.C. section 1446 by removing your case to Federal Court due to no fair trial at state level. When you do that, go for the throat! They are a bankrupt corporation that is civilly dead and do not exist in law. They cannot by law bring a claim against anyone! Title 31 U.S.C. section 3124 says they can only collect gold or silver for payment. It is a felony to collect any typr of trust or bond for payment. They stole all of our gold and silver so we cannot be forced to pay with that. What is a Federal Reserve Note? A bond!
There.. I just showed you how to kill your property taxes on your home!

Freewill January 11, 2018 at 1:14 PM
Or.... we THE People re-settle our county and state assemblies and tell the U.S. Corporation that their services are no longer needed and they can take a hike!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, January 28, 2018
Pre-print release — “America: Some Assembly Required” — by Anna von Reitz

This book needs to be published immediately! Desperate times call for desperate measures! Many successful free-energy inventors have been killed. Many books have been burned. Open the link in the browser tab to print.

Links are updated to the not-doctored version. Everyone who downloaded the version with black print on the front page please delete it and get the correct version. Thanks.

AMERICA.SOME.ASSEMBLY.REQUIRED Alternate download link:
http://annavonreitz.com/americasomeassemblyrequired.pdf

Here is the source of the doctored and butchered version of Anna's book. nesaranews did not release a doctored version. nesaranews was given a doctored version.

Posted by Freewill at 7:14:00 PM

5 comments:

Anonymous January 27, 2018 at 1:18 PM
Thank you Judge Anna for all that you and your team have been doing for America. Will send in some money soon to help continue the work. Here is a free bookdownload that was shared on the internet and the book is about what has been going on in America and by whom and how - people might like to look at it.

Freewill January 27, 2018 at 2:30 PM
Do you have a complete link?

penny4yerthoughts January 27, 2018 at 9:15 PM
probably here somewhere alfred webber's site

Freewill January 28, 2018 at 2:55 AM
I looked around and couldn't find it.

Freewill January 28, 2018 at 3:54 AM
I suggest everyone purchase the book even though you got a free early release. She needs the money and we need to thank her for the early info.

Wots this all about? It's:

WARNING!!!!!!!
This little monograph was prepared for President Donald J. Trump,
and strictly speaking, it is addressed to him. It’s set up in one-page, 30-seconds each page, sound-bite format, so that a busy Executive can quickly read each bit and build up the whole picture like a puzzle.
My dog is senile. He has taken to wandering around aimlessly from room to room, pausing, and giving a single “Woof!” It seems to express all the questions in the world: “Where am I?” “How did I get here?” “Have I been fed yet?” “Why did I come here?” “What was I doing--- or meaning to do?”

These are the sort of questions this monograph addresses
, providing a logical framework showing how our government is supposed to be structured, how it is in fact structured, how it came to be this way, and ----in a very prosaic way, what needs to be done to fix it.

Made up of 50 "30 second chapters" that she sez will take you an hour to read instead of 25 minutes, I decided to illustrate the flavor of the content with #25.

30 Second American History - 25

The bankruptcy of 1933 followed the same methodology as the bankruptcy of 1907: secretively create a false title, which is merely a copyrighted label, attach it to an asset belonging to your unsuspecting employers, split the newly created title with your co-conspirators, produce direct racketeering income (taxes, fees, insurances) and new collateral backing more hypothecation of debt against the victim’s private assets. This process forces the victim to pay your debt in order to keep his asset. Then run the victim’s credit to the limit and seek bankruptcy protection for themselves.

This has been pulled on the American nation-states and people under Territorial United States laws and Municipal United States laws that do not apply to them. This requires the perpetrators to kidnap Americans, transport them into their
foreign jurisdiction on paper, and deliberately misidentify them—because otherwise, they are under solemn contractual obligation to aid and protect their victims.

Take home messages:
(1) The Territorial United States Congress is using a known formula to promote virulent crime.
(2) To gain bankruptcy protection, the original subsidiary companies had to be converted into State of Delaware corporations, because their own State of Delaware is the only state that operates a Chancery Court which permits the use of British Equity Law on American soil.
(3) This then allowed the perpetrators to open their own private British Territorial Court System and to appoint MUNICIPAL COURTS to serve their enforcers in all fifty nation-states.
(4) They win over 97% of the time.
(5) These Territorial Court Systems and MUNICIPAL COURT SYSTEMS have worked together under color of law and used deceptively named local franchise corporations like the STATE OF OHIO to collect debts that their American victims never owed.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Judge Anna nails it.

Saturday, February 3, 2018
Lies, Lies, and Liars

By Anna Von Reitz

As a follow-up to my further expose of Satanism -- the worship of The Father of All Lies--and the practices of his followers in the world we live in, please take note of this information in light of the release this morning of The Memo, which details who lied to you, how they lied to you, why they lied to you about ...
2. And what a Big Lie it was--- this fake dossier cooked up by Christopher Steele (a British agent--- no surprises there, if you've read my new book) wasn't just your normal every day spy dossier of he-met-with-Ivan.G-in-a-bookstore-parking-lot and received an illegal million dollar contract to sell Chinese widgets in Hawaii, oh, no, this dossier was full of disgusting allegations about Russian whores and urine fetishes. No doubt Mr. Steele has such a fetish---and its another case of the pot calling the kettle black. You'd have to be twisted to even think of the things that were part of this so-called Russian dossier that was hatched by a Brit. So yes, it was a classic Big Lie. They told a really Big Whopper ... and just kept repeating it and repeating it night and day through their "Media Circle" ---a nice name for embedded Propaganda Agents working in all the major mainstream media networks.
5. ...Remember what I said about whistleblowers--- that you can't take them at face value? Some are genuine and some are not? Here's a grand example of someone appearing to blow the whistle on potentially dangerous "Russian connections" when this was really nothing but one of Satan's many minions doing what Satan does best--- telling lies. Also note that Steele "smelled his own hole first"--- another Hallmark of the Satanist tradition.

6. There is a reason that Satan is called "The Father of All Lies". When you catch someone lying, you know for sure that they are connected to the Source of All Lies. If they are not knowingly and willingly worshiping Satan as a practicing Satanist, they are nonetheless worshiping him in fact by purposefully creating, repeating, and giving credibility to lies. ... all these people -- are liars, purposeful, self-interested liars. They concocted this whole story with malice aforethought to gain a political advantage. They purposefully lied to you, the American People, and they abused your trust in them and their public offices. That is the actual story--and the Truth--- coming out of all of this wasted time and energy and money.

7. One of the greatest ills of this whole process of telling, spreading, and amplifying lies is that innocent people believe them, and they then repeat the cycle of telling, spreading, and amplifying lies--- lending their good names and credibility to garbage. When someone tells you a lie and you believe them, you naturally make wrong assumptions based on those lies, you say wrong things, you take wrong actions--- and the people who love and respect you are misled by you in turn. It's a domino effect that corrupts and degrades everyone in its path. So if you believed any of this horse-hooey, and repeated it to anyone else, you inadvertently became an agent of corruption and tracked the poo around, dirtying your own good name and credibility in the process. ...

8. When this story about Trump paying Russian whores to pee on his bed first came out, I guffawed and spit coffee through my nose, just as my Father sometimes did if I surprised him in mid-gulp. I came up gasping--- "Not in a million years! Trump is a hotel owner!" It was an odd reprise of my reaction to 911 -- "Where's all this full-color Technicolor film footage coming from?" Donald Trump has made his fortune in real estate and hotels and resorts. Can you imagine how much he takes in losses every year from people doing stupid stuff to bed mattresses and linens? I didn't need any multi-million dollar investigations to know that I'd just been fed a Big Lie. Congressional Subcommittees didn't have to vote. President Trump didn't have to release memos. I knew it was a Whopper the moment I heard it. If you didn't, you need to work on fine tuning your Shinola Sensor so you don't get fooled again.

9. My final point for today--- the success of evil people in telling lies depends on large part on our gullibility and willingness to believe lies. We can overcome gullibility by training ourselves to look around the corner and be skeptical like Will Rodgers used to say--- "Don't take any wooden nickels!" --- and by checking our prejudices at the door. A lot of people believed this whole preposterous story ... because they wanted to believe it. They let themselves be led astray ... This is another important common trick of the Satanists--- they play to your prejudices, always. These people will play on your prejudice against egotistical, rich, white men just as easily as they will play on a prejudice against burly, poor, black men. They could care less. If you hold a prejudice toward anyone, it's like a chink in your own armor that makes you susceptible to believing lies and being Satan's little helper by spreading them. So become aware of your own fears and prejudices and guard against them.
A few weeks ago I was having lunch with a young woman, the daughter of a friend. She is a senior in college, bright and pretty, hard-working, a really good-hearted young woman who will be a prize mate and a good Mom and a strong force in the community in years to come. I like young people in general, and I have always had a soft-spot for her. So I had cleared my schedule and invited her to lunch at a trendy organic restaurant I know she likes--- and can't afford--- and was sitting there playing my long-accustomed role as The Ear, just listening to what she had to say and looking for whatever opportunity there might be to help her.

Imagine my horror to discover that she had swallowed The Kool-Aid? She actually, earnestly, innocently believed all the Russian Connection bunk. Now, my friend, her Mother, is an idealist and quite religious---- not a worldly woman at all. She never went to college. She couldn't debate the color of the sky. I should have known that she couldn't prepare her daughter ... I am sure my young friend will blush in shame the next time she sees me. She will probably stammer something about being sorry for spreading lies and saying all the evil things she said about the Russians and Trump. She's that kind of young woman. But my point to all of you is that it really isn't her fault. She was lied to by people much older and more sophisticated, people occupying prestigious public offices, people she ought to have been able to trust.

Posted by Freewill at 1:29:00 AM

1 comment:

just some dude with dsl February 4, 2018 at 1:44 AM
So many words, cant you get to the point?

Judge Anna has it backwards. What she doesn't understand that often people's fetishes involve exactly those things they are most hung up-about. Exactly why she likes to be handcuffed before bondage sex. In the President's case, decades of crawling around his hotel rooms looking for evidence of urine stains on mattresses has led to - well, you fill in the picture. He also has had these hookers steal towels, light up cigars in non-smoking rooms, and fill up coolers with ice that's meant for those little buckets in the room only!
"Follow the Money"