Secret Illuminati Hand Gestures!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

The Observer
Further Moderator

Secret Illuminati Hand Gestures!

Post by The Observer »

Yes, you simply cannot make this stuff up! Others can but you cannot!

Today, conspiracists all over are in a confuddle over recent pictures showing the leaders of the world (as well as other seemingly well-connected figures - like Dora the Explorer, no less) flashing secret hand signals to other Illuminati members while in public.

Of course, this is really no secret. After all, most of the world knows that Merkel, May, Queen Elizabeth, Obama, all of the Bushes, etc are up to their necks in Illuminati hi-jinx. But what our conspiracists can't tell us is what these hand gestures mean!

So, in order to separate the chaff from the grain, we will be asking our membership to qualify their standing in the NWO by showing their knowledge and identifying what the symbols actually mean.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Secret Illuminati Hand Gestures!

Post by Gregg »

Donald Trump's penis is THIS big!

Pick up some milk on the way home

Time to leave for the human sacrifices

Tommy Chong sent me a bag of this shit, hit it!

Donald Trump Penis ist DIESE groß!

You can see Russia from my back yard

Best Vibrator EVER!

My penis is THIS big

:haha:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I'm not sure if discussing the size of a man's penis is political discourse or not. Normally the answer would be "no," but since it was such prominent topic in that one debate, it might be a serious policy point. Let's be generous and say no matter what the size of either candidate's genitalia, they would be sufficient to uphold the duties of the office if elected.

Still, it is laughable they think these are Illuminati hand gestures, when those in-the-know knows that's not how it's done when we do it.

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

If you're gonna be evil, YOU GOTTA PAY ATTENTION DURING THE TRAINING VIDEOS. Just because I don't go to see 'em (busy doing real work), is no excuse for you not to take them seriously. So, one last time, here are the secret hand gestures. Memorize and practice this sequence, and don't come whining to me if the police don't let you go 'cause you forgot them.

"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pretty shocking to see DK failing on this simple exercise right out the door. But to be generous, let us just chalk it up to his being caught off guard by so many members of the NWO violating the code of silence and flashing the signs right out in the open for any conspiracy-theory nut to see. In which case, DK is trying valiantly, but vainly, to make these disclosures seem less than what they really are. But as you can see below, the dam has busted wide open.

Obviously, our biggest leaker is Angela Merkel; she simply cannot help herself. This may have something to do with all of the sordid weekends she spent with DK, rendezvousing in that South Dakota FEMA camp overlooking the Badlands.

But even if one wishes to maintain that DK's dalliances are nothing more than the product of overproducing glands, you cannot deny that the problem is spreading:

"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Chaos »

Deep Knight wrote:If you're gonna be evil, YOU GOTTA PAY ATTENTION DURING THE TRAINING VIDEOS. Just because I don't go to see 'em (busy doing real work), is no excuse for you not to take them seriously. So, one last time, here are the secret hand gestures. Memorize and practice this sequence, and don't come whining to me if the police don't let you go 'cause you forgot them.

you missed the training session that upgraded them:

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Not a hand signal per se, but the encrypted security verification of a known highest level Illuminati.

Image Included in this hardware is mind control chip and the "make his brain explode before he talks when captured" The mind control chip is in the strap running up the humorous, its hard to see in this veiw, lemme get a top view

Image In the top view you can see the little perforated strap that is holding down the explosive charge that can be remote detonated at Illuminati Headquarters in Argillite, Kentucky, should an operative be captured and liable to crack. It breaks free of the elbow, runs up the vein to the brain and explodes when it hits cranial tissue. The simple designs are just elegant.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Before you all go Illiminuts about the Germans cradling Donald's junk know first that since WWI it has been considered rude in Germany to hold your hands, fingers crossed, and the "make a little pyramid" is how kids are corrected to do it in rimary school.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Gregg wrote:The mind control chip is in the strap running up the humorous
You mean the one that starts at the funny bone?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

:haha: