Illuminati Clown Plot

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

The Observer
Further Moderator

Illuminati Clown Plot

Post by The Observer »

Unless you have been under a rock lately, you have heard about the current wave of evil clown sightings across the world. We are talking about threatening, leering and downright scary clowns hanging out on the edge of darkness, frightening children and adults alike. But what is the source of this horde of horrible harlequins? Juvenile delinquents? Frustrated wanna-be actors who didn't get selected as The Joker in "Batman" movies? Unemployed circus performers? No! Its the Illuminati!
It's an Illuminati conspiracy

Not only that, but it's orchestrated by McDonald's. We know this thanks to an intrepid whistleblower known only as "Bruce", who writes about this and other Illuminati matters on his blog, the enticingly-titled illuminatiwatchdog.blogspot.co.uk.

Here's Bruce and his 2013 treatise on "McDonald's, Mind Control and the Illuminati." Ronald McDonald, he says, is a "subtle representation of Satan".

With a head of red hair and face paint reminiscent of heathen rituals, this classic image is little more than a farce.

In actuality, the clown was designed by the Illuminati to appeal to children in order to make them more susceptible to notions of Satan and hell.

Ronald
Hmm. Yes, that all checks out

And why the recent spate of clown sightings? Reddit user 911bodysnatchers322 says that clowns are a trigger for monarch mind control, which is the use of discreet symbols to force unwittingly pre-conditioned individuals to carry out a mission planted earlier in their heads.

Ronald McDonald was unavailable for comment.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Illuminati Clown Plot

Post by notorial dissent »

Please, it a very nice comfortable rock and I'm quite happy here, and I don't need my coulrophobia kicked up, or maybe that's just general loathing, but either way, be warned.....
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I don't think Ronald McDonald is a satanist plot, but the Big Mac ...

Today, NESARA News used this picture

to illustrate a political post (calling a certain candidate's supporters "clowns"). WAY too scary for the point they were trying to make, these guys look like someone who would kick your patootie.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And much as I hate to say it, a disservice to clowns everywhere.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

We are actually faking them out with Clowns while we prepare the final assault using the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment.

When you look up and see the sky darkened by parachuting sausage dogs carrying assault rifles, you'll know the measure of our wrath!

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.