The Erasmus that Wouldn't Die

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: The Erasmus that Wouldn't Die

Post by notorial dissent »

Rassy is desperately trying for relevance, and failing utterly and miserably. As I suspect he has his entire life.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Gregg wrote: The real story in his mind is that there are entire floors at the CIA and the NSA devoted to the "Anit Erasmus Squad" because he's just that important.
There is a modicum of fact in his delusion, actually. We have 3 floors here in Conspiracy Central dedicated to dealing with Erasmus. Not because we see him as a viable threat, but because he produces so much swill that has to be dealt with daily. All a consequence due to DK's failure to eliminate him in the beginning.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I suspect that's something of a puff posting, involving lots of setting around eating popcorn and laughing your ass off.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gregg wrote:I suspect that's something of a puff posting, involving lots of setting around eating popcorn and laughing your ass off.
Don't forget the horizontal aerobics.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools