Fake News Festival!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Fake News Festival!

Post by Burnaby49 »

Here I sit
Brokenhearted
Paid my dime
And only farted
Incompetent as always. You can't even get bathroom graffiti right. You left out the first verse, known to all twelve year old boys in my youth;

First time out
took a chance
saved a dime
and crapped my pants.

And the correct second verse leads from the first;

Now here I sit Brokenhearted
Paid a dime and only farted
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Like all folk poetry, there are many variations. One site gave 3:

Here I sit, broken hearted
Came to shit and only farted.
Wasted a dime, but what the hell,
At least I can sit, and enjoy the smell.

Here I sit, broken hearted,
Paid a dime and only farted.
The next time I took a chance,
Saved a dime and shit my pants.

Here I sit lonely hearted,
Tried to shit, but only farted.
Back at my desk I take a chance,
Tried to fart, but shit my pants.

It also gave 2 versions of the other classic, which I alluded to:

Some come here to sit and think,
Some come here to shit and stink.
I come here to scratch my balls,
And read the writing on the walls.

Some come here to sit and think
And write upon the wall.
I come here to shit and stink
And scratch my hairy balls.

But my all-time favorite was popular in bathrooms when I was in college:

Why change Dicks in the middle of a good screw?
Vote for Nixon in '72!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, June 7, 2018
INTEL Update (Real News) - "Big Stuff" 6/6/18

INTEL Update (Real News) via email - "Big Stuff" 6/6/18
ALERT- ON MONDAY, JUNE 11TH, TRUMP WILL TELL THE NATION ABOUT THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT AND ITS DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA PLANS.
ARRESTS WILL FOLLOW OF THE RING LEADERS BUREAUCRATS OLIGARCHS AND TOP CABALISTS.
ALL AVENUES OF ESCAPE HAVE BEEN SEALED.
RESISTERS WILL BE BOMBED OUT OR KILLED.
SOME PHYSICIANS HAVE STOPPED CHEMOTHERAPY.
SOME TARGETS ARE CANADA, BIG PHARMA, EDUCATION, SANCTUARY CITIES, MONSANTO ETC.....STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES.

IT MIGHT GET NASTY. THERE ARE TWO OTHER EVENTS OCCURRING TODAY JUNE 6th AND THE OTHER ON THE 13th. ONE OF THOSE WILL BE THE RV.

Worldwide operations are going after undersea alien bases in Europe.
As a result, extinct species are floating to the surface.
Some are called AQUATICS and are aliens.
The Dulce New Mexico base has been torched. (nothing survived)
Dublin Ireland and Chile bases taken out also.
Regressive alien species in the mountains of America and Europe are to be destroyed along with the Denver Airport that houses very nasty creatures.
Decisions on the Atlanta Airport underground complex are being weighed.
These creatures belong to the VRIL races that Hitler was aware of.
France, UK and Holland are still somewhat controlled by the cabalists.
The Major Minions total 1.5 million and their followers are about 300 million worldwide.
We are being aided by galactic races of three dimensions (10D,12D,14D).
A special powder is being sprayed to counteract the Aluminum, Barium and Strontium that was poisoning humanity via chemtrails.

New races will begin showing themselves in everyday life to help the people acclimate to these changes.
Some look like us and some don't.
Some Bigfoots and Sasquatches are part of the ancients called "The Watchers".
New plants, grasses, palm trees, bugs, worms and grubs are coming to earth to cleanse Gaia. (mother earth)
Notice that the democrats are not going on vacation.
Why do you think that is happening?
Get your popcorn and drinks ready for the show folks.
We have waited a long time for this.

Posted by Olive Oyl at 11:39:00 AM

4 comments:

Anonymous June 7, 2018 at 1:48 PM
Without the 'Çrown' the above list is very incomplete.
"By what authority has the “Crown” usurped the natural sovereignty of the American people? Is it acceptable that the U.S. Supreme Court decides constitutional issues in the U.S.A? How can it be considered in any manner as being “constitutional” when this same Supreme Court is appointed by (not elected) and paid by the Federal U. S. Government?
The legal system (judiciary) of the U.S.A. is controlled by the Crown Temple from the independent and sovereign City of London. The private Federal Reserve System, which issues fiat U.S. Federal Reserve Notes, is financially owned and controlled by the Crown from Switzerland, the home and legal origin for the charters of the United Nations, the International Monetary Fund, the World Trade Organization, and most importantly, the Bank of International Settlements. Even Hitler respected his Crown bankers by not bombing Switzerland. The Bank of International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland controls all the central banks of the G7 nations."
Read more: "British Crown Chancery; Chancer - a person who exploits any opportunity to further their own ends"

Anonymous June 7, 2018 at 3:16 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Aliens, Sasquatch blah blah blah. I use to buy this crap and lost 10 yrs of my life. Totally leave this arena folks and listen to Bob Proctor...

Anonymous June 7, 2018 at 7:26 PM
3:16 p.m.- What are you, knuckin futs? This is the best site out there, for crissake- When you end up in a f'n FEMA camp, you'll wish you were more informed here-Wow, you could make a lot of money with stupidity, if it was a commodity in the NY stock exchange- LOAO!! Terry and Jody-

Anonymous June 8, 2018 at 3:24 PM
Hey 7:26pm You obviously don't know what he teaches... My thoughts create my reality and it was creating 10 years of waiting for the RV and the "good" ET's. How did that help me and my family??? By you thinking over and over that "they" will put you in a FEMA camp that's where you will end - not me... I tried 10 years of worry and fear - IT SUCKS! I tried less than a year of acting on the principles taught by Bob and I have laughed for the first time in years. You have no idea what how informed the unhappy are, I'd rather be "stupid" and happy thanks. Jim
"Follow the Money"
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

ALERT- ON MONDAY, JUNE 11TH, TRUMP WILL TELL THE NATION ABOUT THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT AND ITS DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA PLANS.
ARRESTS WILL FOLLOW OF THE RING LEADERS BUREAUCRATS OLIGARCHS AND TOP CABALISTS
Is there some standard excuse these people have to explain why none of this stuff ever happens? Is there some ceiling of improbability that the predictions can reach beyond which the human imagination cannot stretch?

Anyone worried about the upcoming upheaval is welcome to send me $100 and I will stop it happening. But HURRY, this offer is limited.
morrand

Post by morrand »

Deep Knight wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:44 pm The Dulce New Mexico base has been torched. (nothing survived)
What, just like that? I thought the Dulce base went down "at least seven levels." If science fiction has shown us anything over the years, it has certainly shown the value of ensuring that your secret Crimes Against Nature laboratory not only is well-secured, but also up to fire code, ideally with a good sprinkler system. I cannot imagine the designers of the Dulce Facility failed to learn those lessons. More likely, some goof-off with a pint of kerosene and a couple of road flares incinerated the magazine rack in the lobby. The tragic loss of six months of Cosmopolitan and Golf Digest will no doubt be deeply felt by the cabal for five minutes, possibly six, but that's a far cry from saying "nothing survived."
Decisions on the Atlanta Airport underground complex are being weighed.
Hartsfield did have a fairly serious fire a few months ago in one of their utility tunnels. I am actually startled that this hasn't been reflected in the mythology: if anything, it'd make more sense to report that the Atlanta complex had been torched, and Dulce was under consideration. This version is, like, nonsense squared.
---
Morrand
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:54 am
ARRESTS WILL FOLLOW OF THE RING LEADERS BUREAUCRATS OLIGARCHS AND TOP CABALISTS
Is there some standard excuse these people have to explain why none of this stuff ever happens? Is there some ceiling of improbability that the predictions can reach beyond which the human imagination cannot stretch?

Anyone worried about the upcoming upheaval is welcome to send me $100 and I will stop it happening. But HURRY, this offer is limited.

Already took care of it by sending Trump on a Singaporean snipe hunt. By the time it's the right portion of the news cycle to announce it on June 11th, it will already by June 12th there!

BTW, predictions not happening is parr for their course, so no biggie.

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, June 28, 2018
All is NOT as it seems ..............

AMERICA'S COMING CIVIL WAR ON THE HORIZON

While many question, make comments and spend time on the county issues, our nation is headed straight for civil war and destruction.

CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING AND DECIDE WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT AND WHAT TO BE SPENDING YOUR TIME ON:

ANDREW STROM writes: Over the years we have published a number of dreams and visions that warn of a time of 'Civil War' coming to America. Lately I have grown more and more alarmed that some of these warnings may be actually coming true. Below are another two warnings from 2015 - given to two different men:

(1) SAY GOODBYE to THE AMERICAN WOMAN
by Bill Weather

On 5/25/15, I dreamed I and a couple others were playing a game of war with fake rifles. We were playing a fun game of war, running through the yard. Then I didn´t have my rifle and had to wrestle two kids from their toy rifles before they would fake shoot me with them. One of the kids I knew. His name is Nehemiah. So I managed to thrust their guns away from them with my arm and then proceeded to fun wrestle Nehemiah to the ground to fake choke him but, suddenly, real blood started rapidly flowing out of his entire head, neck and chest area. Then we stopped in shock, as the fun game of war, by our surprise, turned to blood.

The lyrics of the song American Woman by the Guess Who were playing throughout this dream so, when I woke up, I was singing these words, which I believe are the key to understanding the dream.

"American Woman, get away from me...
Gonna leave you woman,
Bye bye bye bye....you´re no good for me...
You know I´m gonna leave,
You know I´m gonna go,
I´m gonna leave you woman."

Interpretation:

When I awoke, I thought it was just a fluke of a dream but hours later, in prayer, still remembering the details of the dream, God began to give me interpretation. The game of war with rifles represents a real war that is coming. America is going to turn from fun and games to rapid blood in war. American culture is consumed with fun and games, but the fun game of war is soon going to end in terrible horror. The fun is going to turn to blood.

The sudden shock we were experiencing is prophetic as the American people won´t believe what´s happening to them until the blood begins to flow. This is a warning to America that the game of war is gonna turn real on American soil with civil war leading into WW3.

The boy Nehemiah, whom I was choking the blood out of, also represented the prophet of restoration to Israel, but we as a nation are choking the blood out of Nehemiah, what could have been the restoration of our nation. We are like Israel, belittling God´s prophets, choking the blood out of them. So, too, will the blood of America spill in war because we have chosen fun, pleasure and ignorance over the safety of the knowledge of God and His correction.

This is also a message to parents that if we don´t leave this nation and get out, if we don´t leave the "American Woman", some of our children´s blood is going to be choked out of them from the war coming, after economic collapse and civil war when the WW3 prophecies of invasion come. (note, economic crash is different than economic collapse. Discern the difference.)

We must prepare to leave the "American Woman", before the totality of the collapse comes. Otherwise, our children will die in this land by the hand of war. To God, we are seen as playing games but, in a short time, real blood is going to flow and many children in this nation are going to die. Get in prayer now and ask God what you are to do to leave the American Woman or at least hunker down in a very rural hidden off the grid land in
the middle parts of the country with supplies...

(2) NO TIME LEFT for THE AMERICAN WOMAN
by David Doughty

On April 30, 2015, I had been at a Thursday morning prayer meeting where we had been in deep prayer about America. As I was jogging home, I continued to ask God for a revival in this country. The word of the LORD came to me as I ran: "She´s come Undone. There is No Time left for the American Woman."

As a classic rock fan, this word had instant meaning. The message referred to three Guess Who songs from the late sixties and early seventies. When I got to my law office that morning, I looked up the lyrics. The songs hold a very sobering message for America:

"She´s come undun.
She didn´t know what she was headed for
And when I found out what she was headed for
It was too late...
It´s too late
She´s gone too far
She´s lost the sun (Son)...
Too many churches, and not enough truth,
Too many people and not enough eyes to see...
It´s too late
She´s gone too far
She´s lost the sun (Son)."

-Undun, The Guess Who

"There´s no time left for you
No time left for you...
There´s no time left for you
No time left for you."

-No Time, The Guess Who

"American Woman, gonna mess your mind
American Woman gonna mess your mind...
American Woman, stay away from Me
American Woman, mama let Me be
Don´t come a-hangin´ around my door
I don´t wanna see your face no more."

-American Woman, The Guess Who

There is no time left for the United States. We´re over the tipping point. Judgment is coming upon us as surely as it did on Jerusalem back in Jeremiah´s day.

Randy Bachman, a member of the Canadian band The Guess Who, wrote the lyrics to Undun after seeing a woman at a party who had overdosed on acid. That´s a pretty apt description of our country. We´ve come undone. We´re like an overdosed woman, fazed and dazed on drugs, passed out to the spiritual warning signs that are flashing. Too many churches and not
enough truth. Those words could not be more prophetic...

It doesn´t take much interpretation to read the meaning in these songs for our late, great nation. The American Woman has come undone. There´s no time left for her.

On May 19, 2015, I had a dream with more musical connotations with yet another "doom" message for America. In the dream it was a dark setting, the sky black and red. People were killing one another in front of me. I saw a person, a famous celebrity, stabbed in the mouth with a pitchfork. This scene of utter destruction and murder was something I had seen before in a dream. This is just like what I had dreamed, I thought as I watched the chaos.

As I viewed this apocalyptic vision, the song The Night They Drove Ole Dixie Down by The Band was playing in the background.

In the winter of ´65
We were hungry, just barely alive
By May the 10th, Richmond had fell
It´s a time I remember, oh so well
The night they drove old Dixie down
And the bells were ringing
The night they drove old Dixie down
And the people were singing
They went, "Na, na, la, na, na, la"

The song details the terrible aftermath of the Civil War when Richmond, the capital of the South, fell to the Union forces. It is a beautiful song of great sadness from the perspective of the defeated Confederates. It signifies the coming destruction and sorrow of American´s fall. As I watched with complete grief filling my soul, the word of the LORD came to me: "Judgment draws nigh. Every word I have spoken shall come to pass."

This is real people! WW3 is coming to American Soil and God has backed this message through this very strong testimony. We are without excuse for not believing!

Father Yah, help us to make plans to leave the country at the right time or get to a safe place! Help us to realize, if we are in Christ, that we ultimately win but you prefer the better for us to live and continue to bear witness of your Kingdom to come. You will raise us in glory, but we need a place of safety! Help us prepare that in Jesus mighty name! Amen

The Lord revealed this to me many years ago. I have attempted to tell others who have always refused to listen. We are focused on the wrong objectives. Complete grief is filling my soul. OO

Posted by Olive Oyl at 1:22:00 PM

9 comments:

slaveman June 28, 2018 at 3:38 PM
Whoooaaa cowboy. Looks likey you got them ol' 60's blues. That timeline is so far in the past,... it's not what WE want,... therefore it is not going to happen. The people are waking to ANOTHER 'dream', and in this 'dream',... "all the people had love on their faces, all the people had smiles all around", to quote Stevie Ray. We collectively make the future, our dreams, our desires- that is what makes the future. No one wants what you are pedaling. Please stand aside and let the people decide what future they want without this fear-mongering you are presenting. Go out in nature, and feel the new. God Bless.

slaveman June 28, 2018 at 6:06 PM
Oh,... one more thing. Cowboy,... you need help, truly. Turn the TV off and step away, tell the voices in yer' head to 'be gone'. No one wants to hear this type of toxic crap anymore. We create our own reality, so be careful of what you attempt to create. We are all one, and we intend to create the world we need, the world you need. Come along,... or get left behind.

Anonymous June 28, 2018 at 9:55 PM
Yes dude you need to stop with the fear mongering. God the creator is not passing judgment on anyone. I fear you are listening to the little god, you know, that jealous, vengeful, that goes by names like Jehova,Yahweh,who is also known as Satan,lucifer,the devil, leviathon, the serpent and that old dragon. There is judgement coming on the wicked,greedy,and selfish because Satan is going to reward those who he has deceived and the reward won't be pleasant. Spreading fear is doing the devils work. God the creators chilren are waking up and the wicked are going down.HA HA HA HA

Starseed June 29, 2018 at 12:46 AM
Yes, you are so very right. The god YHWH (Jehovah, YahweH, Allah, etc.) is the god of FEAR (The original fallen Angel). THE TRUE GOD AND FATHER/MOTHER OF ALL, IS LOVE & LIGHT ONLY - NEVER ANY FEAR.

Anonymous June 29, 2018 at 3:18 PM
Boy! Absolutely AMAZING how misguided so many people are these days. One will find out soon enough when their 'time' comes. Very sad.

Anonymous June 28, 2018 at 11:16 PM
I dreamed I was flying. Didn't make it real. Ditch the LSD, dude. The simple mathematical process of taking the prophecies that came true & subtracting those that did not reveals the odds against this prediction. So far, we got Zero accuracy.

Phicrappazappa June 29, 2018 at 5:40 AM
"Monster", by Steppenwolf, is far more relevant today.

Anonymous June 29, 2018 at 9:59 AM
No one in democrat party and Republican party would deliver peace and prosperity. Republican party had a peace chance. Both parties gave anti Christ Obama 2 terms. Trump is in Republican party and keeping both TREASON parties alive. Trump is GUILTY of TREASON by violation of his an OATH. Time for new 2nd party vs democrats and republicans party. Overthrow them who pervert the constitution. Where is the son of God for 2nd party? Liberty and an oath is the answer!

Loren Louisiana June 30, 2018 at 12:31 AM
I'm the Son of Man, BPM 37093 Lucifer in the Sky. The only true Sovereign American I know, the rest of you are contracted U.S. dipshits who are in denial of having a Mark to operate in commerce, wtf do you call a social security # ?
I wrote to the God's Kui Xing and his buddies, revealed many frauds apon the People into the Public Records, Declared my Sovereignty, Expatriated and Declared Earthly Occupancy. Something you cowards will never do !
If things go right you all will be gone soon, I just like Ovid say good riddens you heathens.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, June 30, 2018
Could JFK, Jr be "Q" ! ? !

For those of you who have been sound asleep, the following is for YOU! Pay close attention to what is shown and revealed in the video below. You will see all of this coming forth on July 4th or close thereafter, with much more news of importance about our nation to follow.

John F Kennedy, Jr. did NOT die on July 4th (16th). He will soon make his presence known as "Q", friend of the President.

As well, Delta Force is standing by to arrest Obama.

A military parade is scheduled to take place on July 4th.

An announcement will come forth of a New Patriot Cash called USN (United States Note). The new USN will be Gold Backed and will replace the worthless Rothschild 'federal reserve system USD' which was based upon a fraudulent debt system.

Posted by Olive Oyl at 2:55:00 PM
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yawn!!! I thought the SEALS and the Provost Marshall were supposed to be doing the arresting. Silly me.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, July 5, 2018
Kelly 308: Franchising The Truth, Rothschild MKUltra Patents, Serco’s Pig Farm Con Air SWAT

This is a HUGE post, and I'm tempted to stop right here and just leave this incomprehensible title, but I'll give you some more bits-'o-crazy.

To: General John F. Kelly
White House Chief of Staff
Washington, D.C. 20528

Open letter from the Cloud Centric Crime Scene Investigators of Abel Danger

July 4, 2018

Dear General Kelly:

Please accept this Independence Day Brief 308 from Field McConnell – United States Marine Corps whistle-blower and Global Operations Director of Abel Danger (AD) – wherein he describes our proposal to ‘Franchise the Truth’ through a network of ‘Cloud Centric CSI Theater Clubs’ where injured communities can stage the real/true story behind the funding of the MKUltra mind control program by Serco‘s (formerly RCA GB 1929) investment banker NM Rothschild & Sons Ltd. and the associated development of various patent-pool devices to elicit rage patterns and hallucinations in victim with Eli Lilly and Co Ltd (GB)’s Lysergic Acid Amide US2997470A (1961-08-22) Priority date 1956-03-05; to deploy contract killing Con Air SWAT Teams with Jerome H. Lemelson’s Prisoner tracking and warning system and corresponding methods US 6054928 A; to kill up to 100 First Nations prostitutes at B.C. pig raves between 1983 and 2002 with Darren Rubin’s Dum Dum-derived Biological active bullets, systems, and methods US9200877B1 and to destroy evidence of an attempt to overthrow the government of the United States on 9/11 with MagicFire Inc’s Precision pyrotechnic display system and method having increased safety and timing accuracy US9400159B2 Priority date 1998-03-30 2016-07-26 Grant.
Yours sincerely,

Field McConnell
USMC 0116513
Organized Crime in Canada is wearing a new face these days. While the traditional mob remains alive and well in the land of the Maple Leaf, the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club is quickly and brutally shootings its way to the top spot.
The image of the Angels image as portrayed by Marlon Brando and Lee Marvin in The Wild Ones, as beer guzzling, rude by otherwise shiftless vagabonds on oversized Harley’s is a thing of the past. The ancient past.

The Hells Angels of twenty-first century are organized, ambitious and greedy and no where is that displayed better then in the wide-open spaces of our northern neighbors who have been plagued with by an explosion of Hells Angels chapters in recent years. The Angels, who are now an international organization, have been slowly and steadily muscling control of Canada’s booming money laundering, narcotics and prostitution markets, and the gang is taking traditional steps to defend itself from outside interference.
Nationally, the bikers are vying for control of Canada’s vast and lucrative sex trade. A recent CIA report named the Canadian city’s Vancouver and Toronto hubs for the trafficking of sex trade workers.

According to the CIA, between 700,000 and two million women and children are trafficked through the sex business annually the agency places most of the blame on the Vancouver Angels and other organized-crime groups, including the Asians.

The report said that American girls are also being smuggled from the US to Canada for sexual exploitation. Many of the women are recruited to Vancouver with false promises of jobs as exotic models and exotic dancers. However, once in Canada, they are forced into prostitution or sweatshop labor.Vancouver, perhaps as a result of the sex trade centered there, has also become the new center for money laundering before the cash mysteriously reappears in one of a hundred, or perhaps a thousand dummy companies in the Caribbean.

Just how important and flooded with cash Vancouver has become was demonstrated recently with the arrest of two prominent Vancouver stockbrokers for participating in an alleged boiler room stock fraud masterminded by the Colombo crime family. The pair, who are charged with mail and wire fraud, money laundering, and tax fraud, were involved in a stock fraud case whereby they traded shares of Orlando Supercard Inc. through accounts set up with their former employer, Pacific International Securities Inc. in Vancouver.
Posted by Freewill at 3:19:00 AM
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Deep Knight wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:12 pm
A military parade is scheduled to take place on July 4th.

An announcement will come forth of a New Patriot Cash called USN (United States Note). The new USN will be Gold Backed and will replace the worthless Rothschild 'federal reserve system USD' which was based upon a fraudulent debt system.

Posted by Olive Oyl at 2:55:00 PM
Well, Olive?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

to kill up to 100 First Nations prostitutes at B.C. pig raves between 1983 and 2002 with Darren Rubin’s Dum Dum-derived Biological active bullets
As you do.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, July 8, 2018
TIME TO ARREST THE EVIL MONKEYS - Takedown of global DEEP STATE CRIME SYNDICATE

TIME TO ARREST ALL THE BAD MONKEYS

OBAMA WANTED TO GUILLOTINE ALL OF US AWAKE PEOPLE (DISSIDENTS), HE EVEN WROTE IT INTO LAW, FOUND INSIDE OBAMACARE.

IF YOU DID NOT ALREADY KNOW IT, THE PICTURE TO THE LEFT IS WHAT A MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE LOOKS LIKE = PUPPET FOR CRIME BOSSES.

Picture left is what a bad monkey looks like who helps daddy smash planes into tall sky scrapers, killing thousands of people, so that 7 sovereign nations in the middle east could be genocided and plundered.

This is what TRUMP does to bad monkeys.

EVEN A DUMB GORILLA IS SMART ENOUGH TO SEE THROUGH THE DEEP STATE FAKE A$$ MEDIA'S LIES TO KNOW THAT TRUMP IS DRAINING THE SWAMP AND ALLOWING THE PEOPLE TO RISE TO TAKE BACK POWER, SO THAT WE CAN ALL, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

JOIN YOUR LOCAL JURAL ASSEMBLIES BY BEING ON THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY CALL EVERY THURSDAY.

GET OFF YOUR FUZZY RUMPS AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN BY JOINING YOUR LOCAL JURAL ASSEMBLIES, the right to peaceful assembly found in and guaranteed by the BILL OF RIGHTS.

TIME TO GET OFF YOUR BUTTS AND BUILD A GOVERNANCE TRULY OF AND FOR THE PEOPLE - FOLLOW THE FOOTSTEPS OF OUR FOREFATHERS - JOIN US NOW, SO THAT WE MAY REDRESS GRIEVANCES AGAINST THE DE FACTO CORPORATION, FREE HUMANITY, GET BACK YOUR GOD GIVEN RIGHTS, YOU'VE ALWAYS HAD THEM, ITS CALLED FREEWILL, STAND UP AND FIGHT LIKE YOU'VE GOT A SOUL TO LOSE!

Join in with the De Jure National Assembly Weekly Quorum Meeting and Learning Sessions.

Thursday's conference call will feature guest speakers Lyndon LaRrouche from the LaRouche movement; Al Hodges from the CKMX lawsuit, and a couple others. Anna Von Reitz may possibly be on the second hour depending on Anna's schedule.

Welcome to the National Assembly of the states assembled!

The states are reforming their original assemblies and sending representatives to the national level quorum. Roll call taken at 9pm eastern and don't be late. Assembly business Conference Call EVERY Thursday evening:

For those who wish to be involved with your local county and state assemblies can create an account in the forums and post an introduction post in your state's section as your state's coordinator is checking your states section for new prospectives. Alternately you can email grltutewst@yahoo.com with your state in the subject line. If we don't know what state you are on, we don't know who to connect you with. For those of you already involved we are inviting you to join in the forums on the new website. The new website is the focal point for the assemblies.

Posted by Anon at 7:14:00 PM
"Follow the Money"
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Anyone here brave enough to take them up by sending them a way to contact you? I'm not sufficiently savvy enough to set up a fake account. But this is VERY tempting!
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
notorial dissent

Yes, definitely arrest all the bad and evil monkeys, what could be wrong with that?? Or conversely why would you want to?? Not fun to clean up. That is a prize piece of nonsense.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Thursday's conference call will feature guest speakers Lyndon LaRrouche from the LaRouche movement; Al Hodges from the CKMX lawsuit, and a couple others. Anna Von Reitz may possibly be on the second hour depending on Anna's schedule.
Now that is enough industrial strength crazy to cause permanent damage.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Gregg wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:40 am
Now that is enough industrial strength crazy to cause permanent damage.
I thought Lyndon was long dead. I just checked and he's close, 95 years old. But apparently still in there making as much sense as he always did.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:23 amBut apparently still in there making as much sense as he always did.
Probably more. Now it's just dementia.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

I have to say I thought he was dead too. I really don't think he could get any crazier, and I think the senility/dementia set in a long time ago.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

notorial dissent wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:44 am I have to say I thought he was dead too. I really don't think he could get any crazier, and I think the senility/dementia set in a long time ago.

About 1952 I think.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.