Fake News Festival!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Fake News Festival!

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Gregg wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:12 am Umm, Nixon never traveled to Australia as President.
[
He did go as Vice President in 1953, but I can find no mention of him ever going after that.

Could this mean the account is not entirely true? But it's on the internet!
Deep Knight

Re: Fake News Festival!

Post by Deep Knight »

Nixon obviously visited Australia a few times during his presidency, such visits being in the Constitution (Article Z, Chapter 72) and all. So, the question should be - why were they covered up? You-know-what down under "down under" with Tricky Dick's tricky dick, that's why. They know how to put more than a few shrimp on the barbie and waltzes in Matilda when they're back out in the Outback, mate.

What I want to know is what exactly why they all let her live. You would figure at least one of 'em would decide that "no witnesses" was a good rule and harvest her adrenochrome. But for some odd reason, they took pity on her, although that doesn't seem to have kept them from raping her. What can I say, people are funny.

"Follow the Money"