ALERT ALERT ALERT

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

ClemIsBack

ALERT ALERT ALERT

Post by ClemIsBack »

Mid-Afternoon 09-23-08

After the attempted raid on the church accounts by Bush last night news began to break early afternoon in the following order:

1.) Multiple reports of the suitcase to be released this week. One report says today at the World Court. Another report said tonight at Bill's Bar on 5th and Main Street in downtown OshKosh.

2.) All countries including China to cut off all Goods and Services to the US beginning at 3PM today. Ummmm, I just had Chinese for dinner. Maybe that starts tomorrow.

3.) World Court to releases a 3 hour documentary to be televised around the world including CNN and FOX at 6PM EST tonight. American Gangster and Michael Clayton are on HBO tonight so someone is going to have to fill me in tomorrow.

4.) The Tooth Fairy's bank account was cleaned out and closed by someone using the name POTUS. The Tooth Fairy will kick him in the teeth as soon as he finds him.

Bush activities and thefts over several years to be explained to the American people and the World Wide audience including the theft of our accounts on multiple occasions, Marshall Plan money, etc. Bush needed the money for lottery tickets. It was an easy heist.

Threats to call news media loans were blocking announcements apparently not necessary. CNN even demanded an Exclusive. Primetime on CNN now costs $3T for 30 seconds. No Dice due to their previous failure to do their job.

4.) 700,000 arrests to begin with the top 7000 tonight including S.C. and Cabinet.

The blocking of NESARA Announcements by Bush at 6PM last evening triggered the above responses.

Del. are now rescheduled for tomorrow = Wed or the next day

casper and assoc. ( Larry, Curly, and Moe )

casper #3 09-23
CORRECTION:

News/Announcements should be broadcast at 6PM PST. ( 9PM EST, 8PM MTN, 7PM CST)

I'll get back with you as soon as I find out the year.

casper and assoc. ( Larry, Curly, and Moe )
ClemIsBack

Re: ALERT ALERT ALERT

Post by ClemIsBack »

OH NOOOOOOOOO :cry:

It was just learned from absolutely impeccable sources that POTUS
struck again. Santa Claus says that POTUS robbed him of all the
toys that he and his little helpers built over the last 9 months. As
we speak billions of toys are being sold by POTUS on Ebay for
half price. This will surely raise trillions more for POTUS. Having
found out about this horrendous act, the Easter Bunny has decided
to hide his stash at an undisclosed location under the watchful eye
of The Transformers.

When oh when will this madness ever end ?

Where are the Super Heroes when you need them ?

casper and ass's ( Larry, Curly, and Moe )
9-24-2009
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

Thank God we have Casper to keep us informed.

BUSH blocked the announcement/documentary last night in the U.S. where it must be seen. Beyond that early morning news we have not the slightest idea what happened, WE are working on it.

WARNING: This morning the CIA is intercepting and diverting calls to sources especially those going overseas. BE SURE YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO. This has happened to US this morning. WE confront them verbally and suggest you do the same. It's true. You just can't pull stories like this out of your ass or from the bottom of a Jack Daniel's bottle. I thought I was talking to the Queen this morning but it was some CIA guy.

casper and ass's ( Larry, Curly, and Moe )
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Casper 09-23-018 8PM EST

From Lou Dobbs Show on CNN tonight. 6PM PST " Remember you heard this on my show first".

"As we speak the FBI and CIA are entering the offices of Freddy Mac, Fanny Mae, Lehman Bros., and AIG to arrest the officers for Embezzlement and Fraud."

casper and assoc.
09-23-08 8PM EST
6:00 pm PST is (in case you forgot that the sun rises in the east) 9:00 pm EST (except I think we're all still on Daylight Savings Time). Anyway, whoever was inside Freddy and Fanny at 9 pm probably deserved to be arrested. But judging from today's news, it wasn't the execs of any of those places and, so far, no evidence of embezzlement. The grossly overpaid CEOs have no need to embezzle when their boards are pushing enormous sums at them. My meager experience along these lines tells me that it is very possible that people near the bottom of the totem pole may have been embezzling and are caught so soon only because the decision-makers at the top screwed up big time so that auditors are brought it.
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

On a serious note ... I heard on Bill Maher last night that execs with Lehman Brothers wrote themselves bonuses of $5.7 Billion just prior to filing for bankruptcy. Actually it was a re-run from the night before. I had to watch it again to be sure I heard billion and not million.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

ClemIsBack wrote:On a serious note ... I heard on Bill Maher last night that execs with Lehman Brothers wrote themselves bonuses of $5.7 Billion just prior to filing for bankruptcy. Actually it was a re-run from the night before. I had to watch it again to be sure I heard billion and not million.
Yes, Nesara is finally being implemented but not announced (would YOU like to be the official who admits it took them 9 years?). Also, in a major change in focus, the prosperity payments and debt cancellation is being applied to Wall Street and major financial firms instead of a lady who lives in her mother’s trailer in near Shelton Washington, an anti-Semite in Rapid City, a not-so-friendly ghost, or two delusional mootches in Albuquerque. Sorry Dove. The $5.7 billion is Lehman Brothers "packie," but this is chump change compared with the Quatzillion dollars in St. Germain's "more money than is in the entire world" fund.
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Casper's latest announcement (in full):

casper 9-24 pm
Wed PM

Vagueness and Confusion Reigns.

Our best guess is del. tomorrow.

casper and assoc
Must be industrial-strength confusion if the guy with contacts 38 levels above the President cannot get a clear explanation. Also if the guy capitalizes the wrong words and abbreviates at least three of them in a two sentence message.
I strongly suspect that we - at Quatloos - are probably his only steady audience.
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

casper 9-24-08

BUSH blocked the announcement/documentary last night in the U.S. where it must be seen. Beyond that early morning news we have not the slightest idea what happened, WE are working on it.

WARNING: This morning the CIA is intercepting and diverting calls to sources especially those going overseas. BE SURE YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO. This has happened to US this morning. WE confront them verbally and suggest you do the same.

casper

READERS RESPONSE;
How could this be? Did casper really think the bought and paid for media was really going to announce that everyone including them have been hiding the truth from the american people. Let me go get get my ritalin and prozac so I can finish this email. Okay I am back. My INTEL tells me Casper was born with no arms and legs and with his head in a slightly forward movement towards his buttocks. If you meet him I think you will only see his ears because the rest of his head is buried in his backside. Touch to really see what is going on there but Bush blocked it??? Are you kidding me. All that build up for Bush simply waving his magic wand and the media goes blank. My intel says this is extremely entertaining. We need some new characters to start reporting as Chucky,Poofness, Casper and who else is waring thin on everyone.

lol
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

rumor mill heh heh news
2nd CASPER for SEP 25th - SOURCES SAYING THEY "DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON"

Posted By: hobie <Send E-Mail>
Date: Thursday, 25 September 2008, 4:19 p.m.

In Response To: CASPER for SEP 25th - News Blurb/Burp... FOR THOSE WHO NEED TO KNOW (hobie) Hi, Folks -

Found at http://www.fourwinds10.com - I'll add several paragraph breaks:

=====

casper 9-25-08

Have you wondered why the ORACLE OF OMAHA would lend his name and reputation to the snake oil salesmen at Treasury and the FED? His five B bought preferred stock in Goldman paying 10% annually with the right to buy five B in common stock at $115.00/share. Goldman stock is $130.00 this morning and will go higher onacounta the BAILOUT.

So Buffet has already made $15. per share in less than a week plus 10% annual guaranteed. Think you could get such a deal? No wonder he is "pitching" their pail of bullshit for them. No matter what else happens you can count on Goldman Sachs coming out on top as they are now running the government. Incest, plain and simple.

Read Ron Paul's message from yesterday. Language in the bill being negotiated shows 700B is only a first step. What's more, any "supervision" of KING PAULSON's activities will come after the fact. He can pay his wall street buddies anything he wants for their worthless toxic crap using our money (actually credit) to do so.

The sales pitch is Paulson will pay fifty or sixty cents on the dollar for what is presently worthless paper and sell it later at a profit for taxpayers. Baloney. Sell it to who? There is no market for this garbage anywhere in the world.

The real deal is to take the garbage off the banks books with Sugar Daddy Paulson paying his buddies whatever he personally decides providing them with both liquidity and clean balance sheets, i.e. save the existing corrupt system which pocketed hundreds of billions previously and do so with taxpayer liability doled out by a Wall Street CEO playing Treasury Secretary and package it nicely with bought and paid for political and media support. INCEST, plain and simple.

The spin machine precludes the general public from having any clear understanding of what is actually going on which amounts to the final shredding of the constitution and any pretext as to who D.C. works for. And none dare call it by its actual name which is TREASON. Welcome to communism comrade.

The House and Senate committee chairman, Barney Frank and Christopher Dodd, have been paid millions in "campaign contributions" by the very crooks they now pretend to oversee. Who received the third largest amount of "bribes"? Barrack Hussein Obama.

Ninety five percent of calls to politicians, by their own admission, are against this central government/Wall Street Communist takeover of America. Do you see them paying any attention to the people? Do you see who they actually work for? Financially this amounts to a Band-Aid being applied to a gaping wound but it serves the greater purpose of turning the country over to a dictatorship run by the financial elites who's puppet Paulson will remain in place no matter who is President.

We are on the verge of a depression and these liars have yet to acknowledge a recession. All of this is to preserve the status quo at any cost and to avoid the NEW asset backed monetary and banking system which brings with it EXPOSURES of the criminal activities of the Bankers, Politicians and Presidents.

Neither McCain or Obama can even spell economics, McCain admitted as much months ago. Either one will be a pawn of the financial establishment led by PAULSON. A vote for McCain is virtually the same thing as a vote for a third Bush term. A vote for Obama is virtually the same as voting for Alec Baldwin, Barbara Striesand or Jane Fonda for President.

Regarding missing announcements and documentary's the only news is that "deals were made" involving our deliveries and no suitcase. Another example of "news" withheld on request was that foreign capital had been withdrawn from the big five U.S. banks in order to force deliveries leaving them broke and without operating capital. This Intel came from sources foreign and domestic.

If true it might explain the "financial Pearl Harbor" referred to by Buffett and the urgent and desperate need for the Bailout on Capital Hill. Another example of withheld Intel had to do with news media loans to be called worldwide if they failed to do the announcements and Carlyle loans to be called if they interfered with some deliveries scheduled to arrive by national carriers.

We know from experience how easily false Intel can be spread domestically but can't decipher whether Europe is doing some of the same. Formally dependable European sources are saying "frankly we don't know what the hell is going on". And frankly, neither do we. Intel deemed solid days ago has not come to pass and we can not explain why. Suddenly we have been unable to reach some of our most important contacts.

We are doing our best to get to the bottom of things and will update when possible.

casper 9-25-08 afternoon

=====

--hobie
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

CASPER THIRD UPDATE: September 25, 2008
casper 9-25-08 3rd update

Todays intell regarding the codes/Wld Court has now been confirmed by so many sources WE have lost count. A typical comment from Europe; "we don't know how you guys do it but once again you are right on the money".

Those throwing rocks obviously have no sources of any consequence or they would know by now what all our sources know and have confirmed.

The problem is being worked on.

There is more that could be said but no sense confusing the "know it all's" still more.

Lets just keep it simple and say we don't report all we know as getting the deal done is more important than showing just how uninformed some "messengers" really are.

casper 9-25-08 3rd update
"Follow the Money"
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

Poof ......could use this update today.

--- On Sun, 3/5/06

Subject: "A Stitch in Time"
To: 2goforth@safe-mail.net
Date: Sunday, March 5, 2006, 3:27 PM

Greetings,

As you all know, I have remained in the background and kept my peace, mostly
to myself. It has been my preference for everyone to come to their own
conclusions about what is before all of us. When I was writing regularly, I gave
many clues, as to the circumstances this world of banking and economics would be
experiencing. While many dyed in the wool conservatives have refused to
acknowlege the power of the european banking hierarchy over our own banking
system, since the fall, even the most adamant have to admit, 'something this
way comes'.
There are two schools of thought. One is that, the us treasury is about to
reassume it's rightful role in banking with a dismissal of the frb. With
that, will be a return to a metal backed currency and the rise of the dollar
back over the euro, a sort of 'second coming', if you will. The other,
that the dollar, along with the us economy is, going into the tank due to the
unservicable debt against it, throwing the world into an economic meltdown of
epic proportions. 1929 on steroids, if you will.
My background in the big picture, behooves me to state very clearly that,
there was always a third school of thought. One that only the non greedy could
ever see. The one that basically benefits everyone, across the globe. What a
novel thought That is, eh? That is how many out here found themselves offered
opportunities to step out of the status quo of being a 'poor working
stiff', into a chance to completely alter their lot in life. Some of these
things were used by less than nice people to steal their money, of course,
'tainting' the real chances available, making everything suspect. You
all have heard the names of many programs, so many still unpaid, doubt has taken
over that ANY of them were ever real. Even the one's that have always been
real, were frozen for some reason, never flushed out into the banking systems
around the world. Humanitarian programs that go all the way back into the early
part of the last century, now worth trillions.
Over the last 20 plus years, like a slowly awakening giant, attention was put
upon all of this old business, that had just been sitting there collecting
interest. The collective of global bankers, always knew fiat currency systems,
just don't last that long, because of their intrinsic valuelessness. The
economics of them get top heavy and always tip over, crashing into the
nothingness they are built on. If any student of history, were to go back and
review, how the past empires began to crumble, they would find at the heart of
the problem, debasing the monetary system, and ignoring their infrastructure.
People in Britain, are always finding, tin coins in boxes as they plow their
fields, left over from the old roman empire's citizens. That's a long
way from the gold and silver, they started with. The only worth they had was
based on Rome's say so.
Without going into a longwinded and heady revelation of how everything was
brought together, suffice it to say, many people came together to design, a new
banking system, that would use the past to bring the world into the future. The
resources were present, but the devil was in the details. Somebody always has
control issues and then there's always the fear of loss. Something inherent
in human consciousness, I suppose. Yet, from the moment nixon pulled the dollar
off the gold standard in 1972, the fuse was lit. Anyone remember the first
'oil crisis'? Since the more enlightened in this world have a tendency
to think in 100 year increments, things are put in motion long before they ever
reach the public knowlege base. That is how, this point in history was reached.
The european union, for example, was first formalized in the late 50's, not
just a few years ago, as most americans think. While the imf programs were busy
rebuilding europe, after the war, there was still all these other vast hordes of
funds, sitting and waiting to be reclaimed.
If you recall, I spoke the first time of the release of this monster, to take
place in the spring on 2003, when it actually had moved to the place of
distribution. You may not know this but there were many who had received their
paperwork with instructions to prepare for receivership. These were the worker
bee type folks, who had been doing the various jobs to get this thing released,
ie; underwriters, managers, brokers, etc. The imf attorneys were busy,
cloistered up in paris, preparing all the necessary paperwork to set those
programs loose. What we were awaiting was stopped from proceeding late spring.
The imf programs, a month after they completed their work in august of that
year. It has taken 3 years to arrive back at the place where the 'loose
cannons', as we are called by certain us bankers, to receive.
Since distribution of this thing began, the end of jan 2005, it has been a
grind. By first inverting the payout to the people in the nose bleed seats
first, certain groups had a longer time to get creative in ways to delay or
avoid paying, the 'least of these'. What they call, their 'tax
base'. Remember if you become a member of the upper echelon, you become less
of an asset to those who are using you to borrow money from other countries
with.
In the last few months, there's been stop starts all along the way, as the
time to pay the last part of tier 4's individuals, approached. Even when the
other members of the loose cannon group began to get paid, they didn't
hesitate to try something else, whether it was some legal objection at the
Hague, or outright stealing by people willing to fall on their swords for folks
in this administration.
The us bankers were given clearence by greenspan to play stupid money tricks,
a game called 'derivitives', essentially a bet on a bet...more air. If
you were watching the insider banking game and who was involved, you'd find
JP Morgan at the top of the heap with over 40 trillion in exposure, followed by
Citibank, and BoA. Then there was the problem of us banks being 'basel
2' compliant. Basel 2 meant if us banks wanted to continue in the global
banking arena, they had to clean up their act, and make themselves fully
'visable' to the other world banks. They had to have software that would
allow the bank they wanted to do business with to be able to ascertain what
their real hard assets were. Bets are not considered hard assets. As these last
years have gone by, you would see that the major us banks have divested of the
amount of treasury holdings they've had, and let the other central banks
hold the debts of this country. If they had the confidence you hear from the
administration about this booming economy, how come they started dropping their
exposure? We are" in hoc "to the world and at the whims of what they
decide to do at any given moment. That's the cold hard truth. One of those
things is, buying up us assets, shipping our dollars back here for payment...by
the skidloads!
This is it, my friends...end game. In the last 2 weeks, the
'derivitive' game was cleaned up over here, as the inevitable approached
in full gear. From what I have been able to gather, the new fed chairman, gave
the us banks, one additional week, to get ready for what will prove to be a
historical event. For anyone who's been paying attention, more countries
have made announcements, some veiled, some quite clearly, they are backing off
the dollar. Our biggest lenders, the chinese and japanese, using the languaging
of the east, have made it quite clear they are backfilling with euros and gold.
At least america will have plenty of mangoes, right?
A drop dead date, has been arrived at by all the usual suspects, the bankers,
for the full flip of global economics. Remember, the global bankers are about
profits and there's no further profit to be found in continuing things as
they have been. We, as I stated a long time ago, are the part of this dance that
represents endgame. We are the one's who have held up the release of imf
programs, as no matter what was tried, would brussels change in it's
position, that this big monster had to be finished first, before any other big
program would be released. As they proceed to finish up deliveries this week,
you will hear, a great sigh from all those folks waiting behind us in those imf
programs. Then again, you may be so busy in your own joy, you won't be
paying any attention.
Your instructions, are very simple. A clear choice of how to proceed readily
apparent. Read your documents and follow thru according to what best works for
you. I do give you this warning; when all is said and done, don't think for
a second, we'll all be out here dancing in the streets. Your focus and
attention will be required to protect what you have waited so long for and the
wolves will be lurking near. No need for panic buttons, only your full
attention, right here, right now.
I too, am at the end of my rope, right along with you. Having indepth
information on what's going on in this world, isn't all that it's
suppose to be. I, for one, don't feel special in any way, just pushing thru
to the end, in the best way available. I wish you all success in your endeavors,
just remember to take a bit of time out to smell the roses.

"Love and Kisses"

Poofness
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Not that I want to inject politics into this forum (sorry Big Daddy), but it seems to me that, given his 100% accuracy in predicting prosperity deliveries, arrests, and announcements, you would be a fool not to listen to Casper's wisdom and vote for the other party he was blaming for this mess just yesterday.

As for me, I'm voting for whichever candidate promises to include Luke Skywalker, Captain Kirk, Captain Video, and Buckaroo Banzai in his brain trust.

CASPER FOURTH UPDATE: September 25, 2008
casper 9-25-08 4th

Why do you suppose the DEMOCRATS are falling all over themselves to make a deal? Quick, Right now, Tonight?

The reason is that, politically speaking, they are 100% responsible for what has happened and they are scared to death some talking head is going to go off the reservation and tell the public the truth.

Time and again Republicans introduced legislation to revamp, to reign in, Freddie and Fannie and to provide additional oversight only to have it shot down every time by a 100% Democrat straight party line vote. BARNEY FRANK, the individual most deserving a rope said it was unfair that only people with decent credit and a job and a down payment should be able to buy a home. He DEMANDED that the least qualified be approved and the bureaucrats at Freddie and Fannie willingly complied (more money for them) and there came into being "liars loans" meaning if you could make an X on the dotted line you are approved. This is LIBERALISM at its finest friends with the usual predictable outcome and they are most anxious to cover this up before someone points out the incredible stupidity and the bribery involved. This is truly a textbook example of liberalism at work and a preview for government health care. Not to worry conservatives, they can barely fund social security payments much less health care.

That said the whole thing is a farce. They continue to divert the peoples attention accusing mortgage loans as the culprit destroying the worlds financial system. Baloney. The culprit is the smorgasbord of exotic financial crap created by Paulson and the entities he and Bush now demand the taxpayers bail out. The underlying asset may be a mortgage or other debt instrument but the inverted pyramid of paper constructed atop that instrument is uniquely Wall Street and Paulson. All else is a diversion. They created this mess, pocketed hundreds of Billions along the way and now insist we must bail them out on the backs of our grandchildren. Bunk, baloney and Bullshit. They should be in Prison or hung for treason. Of all the disgusting, pitiful and corrupt things the politicians have ever done this one heads the list. They are selling the nation down the river and most of them are to stupid to even know what they are doing. They signed the thousand page Patriot Act in 24 hours without reading it. This is even worse. They are useless idiots, except to those paying the bribes. This is TREASON friends and INCEST plain and simple. Every American who cares about freedom should immediately write and call their representatives. Not that it will do any good but at least you can tell your grandchildren you did what you could to stop it.

casper 4th
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

co-shoot quoting Poofness wrote: I too, am at the end of my rope, right along with you. Having indepth information on what's going on in this world, isn't all that it's suppose to be. I, for one, don't feel special in any way, just pushing thru to the end, in the best way available. I wish you all success in your endeavors, just remember to take a bit of time out to smell the roses.
Sorry Poof, but what you're smellin' ain't roses...
"Follow the Money"
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

READERS RESPONSE;

Yep...still seems like same shit, different day...makes you wonder if it'll ever happen.