International Dragon Plum Group

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

International Dragon Plum Group

Post by Deep Knight »

MESSAGE DELIVERY to the 'Rothschild Family' - 10/20/08
To: Rothschild Family

# 1. The 1907 "International Dragon Plum Group" becomes Operational NOW.

# 2. The 1907 designated person; the "REAL and LEGAL ONE" also comes out NOW and becomes Operational to do the work.

Ps:If desire, confirm or respond privately through http://www.fourwinds10.com

Bellringer put this up (and it was copied on Rumormill News as if it was somehow important). Searches for "International Dragon Plum Group" come up empty (except for these two posts), searching w/o the quotes brings up a few things, including that "plum dragon" is character in a game called "dragonball z."

Any other insights into this nonsense?
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Re: International Dragon Plum Group

Post by texino »

I suspect we are being told that the Chinese are taking charge.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:I suspect we are being told that the Chinese are taking charge.
Or rather that The Rothschild Family is being told that the Chinese are taking charge. And our sources are telling us, charging us for Chinese takeout. Darn that Fu Manchu and Madame Wu (whose album "Wu & Fu Do the Manchu Boogaloo" was #1 in the late 70's). As for The Rothschild Family, I understand they all read Fourwind10 religiously and so this was the obvious place to post important news like this.

"That all makes sense," you might say, "but what about 1907?" I'm glad you asked! This is exactly one year after the 1906 San Fransisco earthquake and an obvious threat to use an earthquake-generating-HAARP beam on somebody in a year or so. Perhaps China, but my money is on Rothschildland.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

This is now also posted at "Pravda.ru" under the title "End-time message to the Rothschilds"

As for 1907...

The Number 1907
1907 is a Prime Number.

The Year 1907 AD
In the year 1907 AD Leo Baekeland invented the first synthetic plastic called Bakelite.
In the year 1907 AD color photography was invented by Auguste and Louis Lumiere.
In the year 1907 AD the very first piloted helicopter was invented by Paul Cornu.
In the year 1907 AD the Chemical Element Lutetium was discovered by Georges Urbain.
In the year 1907 AD Henry Steel Olcott, cofounder of the Theosophical Society, died.(Esoteric History)
In the year 1907 AD Israel Regardie was born.(Esoteric History)

The Panic of 1907, also known as the 1907 Bankers' Panic, was a financial crisis that occurred in the United States when its stock market fell close to 50 percent from its peak the previous year. Panic occurred during a time of economic recession, when there were numerous runs on banks and trust companies. The 1907 panic eventually spread throughout the nation, and many state and local banks and businesses entered into bankruptcy. Primary causes of the run included a retraction of market liquidity by a number of New York City banks, a loss of confidence among depositors, and the absence of a statutory lender of last resort.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

From RumorMillNews (RMN, Rayelan proved Gunther flew an SR-71 because she has a flight suit that fits her).

In Response To: fourwinds10: MESSAGE DELIVERY TO THE 'ROTHSCHILD FAMILY' - 10/20/08 (hobie) (Thanks, JY. :)

Reader JY writes:

Re: fourwinds10: MESSAGE DELIVERY TO THE 'ROTH....

Hi Hobie:

I saw this note last night while RMN was being (ahem...) whacked.

In my mind, the Bellringers just keep getting fishier.

Who ARE these people!?

I mean how weird is that?

Putting a clearly coded message on their website aimed for the "people" at the top of the top has to strike one as abnormal at best, and deeply conspirational at worst.

If they have no formal, clear part in all of this, (something I think they do) and they are just "passing it along" they are seriously playing with fire.

The people they are placing themselves square in the middle of, quite probably are the ones who started the practice of killing the messenger ages ago.

I hope they know what they're doing (and also that it's actually in the best interests of all of us, instead of all of "THEM";).

Best Regards,

J.Y.

Reader: "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THIS MEANS...?"

Posted By: hobie <Send E-Mail>
Date: Monday, 20 October 2008, 3:27 p.m.

In Response To: fourwinds10: MESSAGE DELIVERY TO THE 'ROTHSCHILD FAMILY' - 10/20/08 (hobie) (Thanks, K. :)

No, I don't - which is kinda the point of a coded message. :)

Speculating only, I'd think it's possible the group mentioned in the message could be one of the 'secret societies' Fulford speaks of.

But it would seem the message might contain some different meaning altogether. Or, it might be entirely made up, containing no meaning other than that someone concocted the message just to see what might happen. I dunno.

Reader: "(HMM) 'THE REAL ONE' MIGHT MEAN..."

Posted By: hobie <Send E-Mail>
Date: Wednesday, 22 October 2008, 4:24 p.m.

In Response To: Reader: "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THIS MEANS...?" (hobie) (Thanks, A. :)

Reader A. offers:

ANY IDEA WHAT THIS MEANS? ..GOLD?

The REAL and LEGAL One.... Gold. It's my best guess.

From the top post in this thread:

: To: Rothschild Family

: # 1. The 1907 "International Dragon Plum Group"
: becomes Operational NOW.

Reader I. writes:

Re: Reader: 'I HOPE THEY KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOI....

Dragon plum is an herbal preparation that stops bleeding.......amazing isn't it??
"Follow the Money"