Your Own Solar Flying Car

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Re: Your Own Solar Flying Car

Post by Cathulhu »

Child, your ignorance is on a par with your grammar. You can talk all day--but I don't see a flying car yet...

edited to add p.s. And Deep Knight is not a "Testla" or even a Tesla; to all of us who know him through his adventurous posts, he's a Testosterona. (Sorry DK, couldn't resist!)
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

mayam wrote:Obviously some of our fellow yahoos would never let me have the last words , so here we go,to Mr. Wankspittle and Cathulhu, your constant belittling of the PCT international licensing process are running counter to the weekly filing of dozens of patents by Big players such as Microsoft , Apple computer and Intel . These companies do not spend ten of thousand of dollars for just a mere piece of paper from PCT .
Mr. Deep Knight , your claims of having 27 US patents betray your knowledge of how the US patents system worked , for I too have a US patents that come from long hours of works and a lot of dollars spend. I do not believe you are another Testla.
Some comments about not knowing about wind resistance and drag are similar to asking the early Vikings who build their longboat that crossed the atlantic and terrorized Europe if they
have calculated the water resistance ,water current strength and undertow resistance .I do have some knowledge about that too, but hey ! we are all pioneer here.
This comment is essentially senseless. Comparing himself to Viking explorers who knew nothing technical about the forces that affected their boats is just stupid, there is nothing pioneering or any significant unknowns in balloon technology. The issues about drag, wind resistance, power requirements, and lifting abilities have been known since the middle of the last century. It's not a dead-end technology because of unknown technical risks, it's dead-end because there is no safe practical economic real-world use for lighter than air vehicles and everyone in the aviation business knows it. But, as a minimum, if anyone comes up with a new insight on the issue it won't be by randomly doodling shapes on a notepad.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Post by obadiah »

mayam wrote:I do not believe you are another Testla.
Some comments about not knowing about wind resistance and drag are similar to asking the early Vikings who build their longboat that crossed the atlantic and terrorized Europe if they
have calculated the water resistance ,water current strength and undertow resistance .I do have some knowledge about that too, but hey ! we are all pioneer here.
EQUALS:
They laughed at a lot of great men!

With the usual rejoinder of: "They also laughed at Bozo the Clown".
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

mayam wrote:Mr. Deep Knight , your claims of having 27 US patents betray your knowledge of how the US patents system worked , for I too have a US patents that come from long hours of works and a lot of dollars spend. I do not believe you are another Testla.
I've been in industry more than 35 years, so it's not that many patents. To help write these and plan programs I've had to review many hundreds, so patent law is something I know something about.

As for being another Tesla, sorry but I haven't fried my brain with microwaves (not that I haven't tried, but my oven doesn't work with the door open and I can't put my head in unless it is).

mayam wrote:Some comments about not knowing about wind resistance and drag are similar to asking the early Vikings who build their longboat that crossed the atlantic and terrorized Europe if they have calculated the water resistance ,water current strength and undertow resistance .I do have some knowledge about that too, but hey ! we are all pioneer here.
Vikings knew a lot about hydrodynamics, not through calculations, but by doing. I suggest you do the same. Get a king-size inflatable mattress, go outside on a windy day, try carrying it a couple of kilometers down the road, and get back to me about wind resistance, drag, and lighter-than-air vehicles.
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Of course there is the possibility of using the eight ray of Barsoom (or maybe it's the 7th) to get your lift and simple "radium" motors for rapid propulsion. Also, the clever "iphone" look of Mr. Yam's machine might, indeed, shake some R&D dollars loose from Apple™
Good luck!
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

obadiah wrote:EQUALS:
They laughed at a lot of great men!

With the usual rejoinder of: "They also laughed at Bozo the Clown".
They laughed when I said I wanted to be a comedian, but now that I am one they're not laughing any more!

They laughed when I picked up the piano, but when I started to play!~

They laughed at me and made jokes, but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt, and with geometric logic, that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox did exist!
"Follow the Money"
Cathulhu

Post by Cathulhu »

There goes that testosterone again...
obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Post by obadiah »

Deep Knight wrote: They laughed at me and made jokes, but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt, and with geometric logic, that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox did exist!
[/color]
But did you really get a palm tree?
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It's not that he got a palm tree, it's what he did with it afterwards....
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

mayam wrote:Obviously some of our fellow yahoos would never let me have the last words , so here we go,to Mr. Wankspittle and Cathulhu, your constant belittling of the PCT international licensing process are running counter to the weekly filing of dozens of patents by Big players such as Microsoft , Apple computer and Intel . These companies do not spend ten of thousand of dollars for just a mere piece of paper from PCT .
I don't think they do. Care to point to a PCT patent that Microsoft, Apple or Intel hold?
mayam wrote:Mr. Deep Knight , your claims of having 27 US patents betray your knowledge of how the US patents system worked , for I too have a US patents that come from long hours of works and a lot of dollars spend. I do not believe you are another Testla.
What? This doesn't even make sense. You have some US patents and it cost you money. Yes, and?
(By the way, I didn't know Deep Knight was the subject of a hit song by OMD in the 80s, or about the sex-change for that matter.)
mayam wrote:Some comments about not knowing about wind resistance and drag are similar to asking the early Vikings who build their longboat that crossed the atlantic and terrorized Europe if they have calculated the water resistance ,water current strength and undertow resistance .I do have some knowledge about that too, but hey ! we are all pioneer here.
I doubt the Vikings knew much about such things mathematically, but they did know about such things empirically. As you seem to be refusing to take a scientific, mathematical approach to how your solar car would work, I would be pleased if you would take a direct empirical approach instead.
(As for being all pioneer, I use a mix of manufacturers. I have Pioneer, Alpine, JVC and Kenwoods and that's just the head units.)
I'm just in one of those moods today.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
mayam

Post by mayam »

I have to apologize to Cathulhu for my grammers and spelling mistakes , but aside from speaking English and my mother language , I have to speak another 5 languages in
order to make a living .

I have to apply for my US patents through a US based patents lawyer and if anyone of you think a US lawyer services is cheap , please introduce me to one.

Everyone knows the lifting power of Helium is equivalent to about 1 cubic meter to every pound , so if your vehicle is big enough , anything can be lifted . How come everyone thinks some else are less intelligent or knowledgeable than themselves just because they do not speak good English?

My US lawyer told me that a few years ago most of the Patents applications come from the US and EU companies , but lately Other nationalities like Japanese , Korean , Chinese and Indians
companies are dominating the application roster , so if the trend continue , it is not going to look good for the western world.

I have said my piece , I am now negotiating with some people who came to know about my invention because of your column and the publicity generated by my fellow Yahoos to whom
I owned a great debts of gratitude . Gracias ! Mi amigos !
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yammer, that you have a “patent” issued by PCT is unfortunately right up there with a certificate of sainthood as issued by the Universal Life Church, and actually the certificate is probably worth more and cost a good deal less. How much did PCT take you for by the way? I understand the going rate is $5-6,000 at this point.

PCT is has NO legal standing whatsoever, and unless they have actually managed to file something in some country and that country accepts their filing on your behalf, all you have is a very pricey piece of paper, that may or may not qualify as a patent application in some jurisdictions, and I don’t even know how decorative it is or isn’t, at least if it is pretty you’d have something decorative to hang on your wall to show for all the money you threw away.

To have any standing or value you have to have a real patent issued by a national gov’t, do you have that? Just because PCT calls it a patent doesn’t make it one.

It still all comes down to have you actually built even a scale model to do tests on? It certainly doesn’t appear you have done even that much work, let alone have enough of an understanding of what you are trying to do to get one working.

The point of all this, is that unless your invention actually has some possibility of working, which you haven’t shown any evidence of, there really is no point in applying for, and wasting the money on a patent, since all you will have in the end is another piece of pretty paper.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

mayam wrote:I have said my piece , I am now negotiating with some people who came to know about my invention because of your column and the publicity generated by my fellow Yahoos to whom I owned a great debts of gratitude . Gracias ! Mi amigos !
I always knew that the rich and powerful read this forum, how else would they find out things like Grener taking hundreds of their employees to The Neptune for a joy ride?

I recall one a couple of people here pulling the leg of one of the original NESARA scammers, Jennifer Lee (actually a group of people using this rumor to get money). Once he/she/they figured out that it wasn't a rich idiot offering to send them a windfall the response was always the same - "I don't have time to mess with you anymore, I have this really generous donor who's going to give me big bucks!"

By the way, if the people interested in your invention want you to send your bank information to an address in Nigeria, think twice about it.
"Follow the Money"
Cathulhu

Post by Cathulhu »

The Goodyear blimp uses helium, since hydrogen is four times lighter but resulted in the Hindenberg disaster. Sorry, kid, but you aren't going to fly a car with it. You can hang a solar panel on a blimp, and that might power a few instruments, but it still looks like a blimp with a solar cell stuck on, not a flying car. Wind is still a major factor, which you appear to know nothing about. Just don't give your bank account number or credit card info or advance fees to any of your "investors".
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

mayam wrote:Everyone knows the lifting power of Helium is equivalent to about 1 cubic meter to every pound , so if your vehicle is big enough , anything can be lifted .
And therein lies the problem.
Using your figures, 1 cubic metre, which is about 35 cu ft, to lift one pound.
Using my figures, an RV is say 8ft wide, 10ft high and, say, 35 ft long. So, a "solar car" the size of an RV (ignoring the weight of the structure, solar cells, instruments, motors, etc.) will be able to get off the ground with a payload of ((8 x 10 x 35) / 35 ) 80lb. :lol:
Allowing for some structure, instruments, motors, etc. then a one person ("Solar scooter"?) will only be the size of about 3 RVs. :lol:

You are in a corner of the internet, busy defending something that won't work, that you haven't got a real patent for, and that hasn't progressed from a comic drawing for three years. I doubt you can explain why, and I doubt you can demonstrate that I'm mistaken.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

As to the efficacy of your claim of having a patent, so what? Lunatics get patents for lunatic ideas all the time. Just look here!

http://totallyabsurd.com/flyingsaucersubmarine.htm
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
mayam

Post by mayam »

I welcome constructive critic like Mr. Wankspittlel who seem to know what he is talking about and would ignored mockers who are negatives just to have something to say.True, if we want to lift a 300 lbs payload , we need about a vehicle the size of 2 big buses ( Sorry , we do not have RV in our country , so no comparision ) or 300 Cubic Meters , That is totally acceptable compare to the "Impulse" solar plane made by the french last year costing more than 90 millions Euros and which is almost bigger than a 747 jetliner with a payload of less than 100 lbs. If this is not already an improvement , what is !
With the other features that is incorporated in my patents papers , this Solar flying car can carry 2 passenger around the world non-stop without any needs for refuelling and take home the US $ 10 millions smackaroos offered by NASA next year. So see you Yahoos on my way to the Bank.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

mayam wrote:I welcome constructive critic like Mr. Wankspittlel who seem to know what he is talking about and would ignored mockers who are negatives just to have something to say.True, if we want to lift a 300 lbs payload , we need about a vehicle the size of 2 big buses ( Sorry , we do not have RV in our country , so no comparision ) or 300 Cubic Meters , That is totally acceptable compare to the "Impulse" solar plane made by the french last year costing more than 90 millions Euros and which is almost bigger than a 747 jetliner with a payload of less than 100 lbs. If this is not already an improvement , what is !
With the other features that is incorporated in my patents papers , this Solar flying car can carry 2 passenger around the world non-stop without any needs for refuelling and take home the US $ 10 millions smackaroos offered by NASA next year. So see you Yahoos on my way to the Bank.
No RVs in your country? Obviously not from Iraq, where they will be having an RV very soon. As for the NASA prize.
The current list of prizes offered by NASA, including the Centennial Challenges and the new 3, include:

Current and Upcoming:
1) Nano-Satellite Launch Challenge, $2 million. Put a satellite into Earth orbit twice in one week.
2) Night Rover Challenge, $1.5 million. Operate a rover using solar power... at night.
3) Sample Return Robot Challenge, $1.5 million. Retrieve geological samples from a variety of locations without human intervention.
4) Strong-Tether Challenge, $2 million. Build a strong tether prototype material suitable for a space elevator.
5) High-Powered Beaming Systems Challenge, $1.1 million. Power beaming to a lunar rover.
6) Green Flight Challenge, $1.65 million. Fly exceeding 200 passenger-miles per gallon.
7) x-Hab Contest (students), $0.15 million. Design an inflatable space habitat.

Past Challenges:
8) Northrop Grumman Lunar Lander Challenge (Level 1&Level 2), $1.65 million: remote-pilot a lander, twice.
9) Regolith Excavation Challenge, $0.75 million. Remotely dig and deliver simulated moon-dirt.
10) Space Elevator Games, $0.9 million. Build and operate a small cable-climbing robot that gets its power beamed from a laser.
11) Astronaut Glove Challenge (redux), $0.3 million. Design a better astronaut glove.
Maybe it's another NASA and that's why they're offering "smackaroos" (worth less than an IQD) instead of dollars.
"Follow the Money"
mayam

Post by mayam »

The prize I refer to is the one NASA offer for the first Solar powered manned vehicle to fly around the world non stop . You might know that because you are not that well informed
as the French . The French are spending over 90 millions euros for the solar plane " Impulse"
to claim the prize of US $ 10 millions for the Europeans . Do you think the French are that stupid ? By the way , the captain of the "Impulse " is a very famous explorer by the name of
" Piccard " or something , sound familiar ?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

mayam wrote:The prize I refer to is the one NASA offer for the first Solar powered manned vehicle to fly around the world non stop . You might know that because you are not that well informed
as the French . The French are spending over 90 millions euros for the solar plane " Impulse"
to claim the prize of US $ 10 millions for the Europeans . Do you think the French are that stupid ? By the way , the captain of the "Impulse " is a very famous explorer by the name of
" Piccard " or something , sound familiar ?
The NASA prize list is up to date and from their site. Plenty of stuff on the web about the Solar Impulse, but strangely nothing about a NASA prize of any value. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_Impulse By the way, 90 million Euros = $119.5 million, so even if there was a $10 million prize that would be a return on their investment of -91.6%, which granted is better than what the Iraqi Dinar investors would see, but just as illusionary.

As for Bertrand Piccard, he's a co-founder of this project and not listed as a pilot. If the name sounds familiar, it's because Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry named Picard for one or both of the twin brothers Auguste Piccard and Jean Felix Piccard, 20th-century Swiss scientists and Auguste was Bertrand's grandfather. Now if you find a pilot named James T. Kirk...
"Follow the Money"