Obama Commented On NESARA

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Obama Commented On NESARA

Post by Deep Knight »

I mean is this the final confirmation or what? Well, maybe more a smoking gun than final confirmation, and the gun wasn't smoking, but if you read between the lines that are between the lines, you kind of sort of know he was definitely saying something like it!!!

Obama Commented On NESARA – Did You Hear It?

September 22, 2010

[NOTE: What is NESARA Law? To enforce the Supreme Court Justices WAR CRIMES lack of upholding the law to pay Pigford (the Black Farmers). NESARA is actually voted on every year but they bury it in HUGE bills. It HAS to be voted on every year (so when those huge bills pass, so does NESARA) but it can't be talked about (see below). NESARA only comes into play when it is officially announced. Read the excerpt about NESARA first and then Obama's comments below. T]

History Behind the National Economic Security And Reformation Act (NESARA)

NESARAs reformations are the main tools for implementing important U.S. Supreme Court rulings made in January 1993 on several cases filed by farmers living in U.S. Midwest and Mountain states areas against banks, specific government officials, certain judges, and others. Certain US Generals and Admirals were supportive of, and one General was co-plaintiff in, the Farmers Cases that went to the US Supreme Court. You may recall in the 1970s and 1980s there were news reports and documentaries about thousands of family farmers losing their farms to foreclosure. Willie Nelson has been doing Farm Aid concerts for years to help these farmers.

In the 1980s some of the farmers investigated why there were so many bank foreclosures on their farms and discovered certain banks were fraudulently foreclosing on their farms. When these farmers turned to government officials for assistance and filed lawsuits against these banks, they learned certain government officials and judges were working in collusion with the banks. The farmers also learned that certain aspects of the current Federal Reserve banking system were unconstitutional and pursued their lawsuits through the Federal District Court in Denver and other locations. Some of the farmers involved in the lawsuits were harassed by the IRS and in turn investigated the IRS involvement with the bankers.

After years of lawsuits, several of the farmers lawsuits reached the U.S. Supreme Court including Baskerville and Foster v. Credit Bank of Wichita, Federal Land Bank, and First Interstate Bank of Fort Collins from the Denver Federal District Court. For simplicity, these cases at the US Supreme Court are the “Farmers Cases”. In early 1993, the nine U.S. Supreme Court judges ruled seven to two in favor of the farmers on all major issues including that the Federal Reserve Banking system was unconstitutional, that the US has been operating outside the Constitution since March 1933, that major reformations of government and our banking system are required, and that financial redress and remedies must be provided for financial losses due to bank fraud suffered by generations of Americans.

The farmers involved certain very powerful US military Generals and Admirals in their cases. These Generals and Admirals made it clear to the US Supreme Court judges that they knew the farmers cases were righteous and watched in the courtroom as the US Supreme Court Judges heard the cases. The presence of the Generals and Admirals is why the majority of the judges felt they had to rule properly and in favor of the farmers. Because of the extraordinary nature of the necessary reformations, the Court sealed all court records and put all people directly involved under Non Disclosure agreements (gag orders) until the reformations are publicly and officially announced.

Excerpt from:
The White House

Office of the Press Secretary

For Immediate Release September 10, 2010
Press Conference by President Obama

Question: Thank you, Mr. President. I want to ask a couple questions. On the economy, could you discuss your efforts at reviewing history as it relates to the poverty agenda, meaning LBJ and Dr. King? And also, since Senate Republicans are holding up the issue of Cobell and Pigford, too, can you make any assurances before you leave office that you will make sure that those awards are funded?

THE PRESIDENT: Let me take the second question first. For those who aren’t familiar, Cobell and Pigford relate to settlements surrounding historic discrimination against minority farmers who weren’t oftentimes provided the same benefits as everybody else under the USDA.

It is a fair settlement. It is a just settlement. We think it’s important for Congress to fund that settlement. We’re going to continue to make it a priority.

With respect to the history of fighting poverty, I got my start in public service as a community organizer working in the shadow steel plants that had been closed in some of the poorest neighborhoods on the South Side of Chicago. That’s what led me to want to serve. And so I am constantly thinking about how do we create ladders for communities and individuals to climb into the middle class.

Now, I think the history of anti-poverty efforts is, is that the most important anti-poverty effort is growing the economy and making sure there are enough jobs out there — single most important thing we can do. It’s more important than any program we could set up. It’s more important than any transfer payment that we could have. If we can grow the economy faster and create more jobs, then everybody is swept up into that virtuous cycle. And if the economy is shrinking and things are going badly, then the folks who are most vulnerable are going to be those poorest communities.

So what we want to focus on right now is broad-based job growth and broad-based economic expansion. And we’re doing so against some tough headwinds, because, as I said, we are coming out of a very difficult — very difficult time. We’ve started to turn the corner but we’re not there yet.

And so that is going to be my central focus: How do I grow the economy? How do I make sure that there’s more job growth?

That doesn’t mean that there aren’t some targeted things we can do to help communities that are especially in need. And probably the most important thing we can do after growing the economy generally is how can we improve school systems in low-income communities. And I am very proud of the efforts that we’ve made on education reform — which have received praise from Democrats and Republicans. This is one area where actually we’ve seen some good bipartisan cooperation.

And the idea is very simple. If we can make sure that we have the very best teachers in the classroom, if we can reward excellence instead of mediocrity and the status quo, if we can make sure that we’re tracking progress in real, serious ways and we’re willing to make investments in what goes on in the classroom and not the school bureaucracy, and reward innovation, then schools can improve. There are models out there of schools in the toughest inner-city neighborhood that are now graduating kids, 90 percent of whom are going to college. And the key is how do we duplicate those?

And so what our Race to the Top program has done is it’s said to every state around the country, instead of just getting money based on a formula, we want you to compete. Show us how you are reforming your school systems to promote excellence, based on proven ideas out there. And if you do that, we’re going to reward you with some extra money. And just the competition alone has actually spurred 46 states so far to initiate legislation designed to reform the school system.

So we’re very proud of that, and that I think is going to be one of the most important things we can do. It’s not just, by the way, K-12. It’s also — it’s also higher education. And as a consequence of a battle that we had — and it was a contentious battle — in Congress, we’ve been able to take tens of billions of dollars that were going to banks and financial intermediaries in the student loan program and said we’re going to give that money directly to students so that they get more help going to college. And obviously poor kids are the ones who are going to benefit most from those programs.
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: Obama Commented On NESARA

Post by fortinbras »

What is this? Find Waldo?

Where does Obama mention NESARA??
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

Where does Obama mention NESARA??
Come on. Isn't it obvious ? In the very fir .. I mean second .. no its in the third paragraph ..
maybe not there .. its somewhere in there though .. its gotta be .. I think. I know .. its subliminal .. and invisible too.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

To see the references, you've got to put on your X-Ray Spectacles (you know -- the ones that used to be advertised in the back of comic books in the 60s).

:lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

THE PRESIDENT: Let me take the second question first. For those who aren’t familiar, Cobell and Pigford relate to settlements surrounding historic discrimination against minority farmers who weren’t oftentimes provided the same benefits as everybody else under the USDA.

It is a fair settlement. It is a just settlement. We think it’s important for Congress to fund that settlement. We’re going to continue to make it a priority.

With respect to the history of fighting poverty, I got my start in public service as a community organizer working in the shadow steel plants that had been closed in some of the poorest neighborhoods on the South Side of Chicago. That’s what led me to want to serve. And so I am constantly thinking about how do we create ladders for communities and individuals to climb into the middle class.

Now, I think the history of anti-poverty efforts is, is that the most important anti-poverty effort is growing the economy and making sure there are enough jobs out there — single most important thing we can do. It’s more important than any program we could set up. It’s more important than any transfer payment that we could have. If we can grow the economy faster and create more jobs, then everybody is swept up into that virtuous cycle. And if the economy is shrinking and things are going badly, then the folks who are most vulnerable are going to be those poorest communities.

So what we want to focus on right now is broad-based job growth and broad-based economic expansion. And we’re doing so against some tough headwinds, because, as I said, we are coming out of a very difficult — very difficult time. We’ve started to turn the corner but we’re not there yet.

And so that is going to be my central focus: How do I grow the economy? How do I make sure that there’s more job growth?

That doesn’t mean that there aren’t some targeted things we can do to help communities that are especially in need. And probably the most important thing we can do after growing the economy generally is how can we improve school systems in low-income communities. And I am very proud of the efforts that we’ve made on education reform — which have received praise from Democrats and Republicans. This is one area where actually we’ve seen some good bipartisan cooperation.

And the idea is very simple. If we can make sure that we have the very best teachers in the classroom, if we can reward excellence instead of mediocrity and the status quo, if we can make sure that we’re tracking progress in real, serious ways and we’re willing to make investments in what goes on in the classroom and not the school bureaucracy, and reward innovation, then schools can improve. There are models out there of schools in the toughest inner-city neighborhood that are now graduating kids, 90 percent of whom are going to college. And the key is how do we duplicate those?

And so what our Race to the Top program has done is it’s said to every state around the country, instead of just getting money based on a formula, we want you to compete. Show us how you are reforming your school systems to promote excellence, based on proven ideas out there. And if you do that, we’re going to reward you with some extra money. And just the competition alone has actually spurred 46 states so far to initiate legislation designed to reform the school system.

So we’re very proud of that, and that I think is going to be one of the most important things we can do. It’s not just, by the way, K-12. It’s also — it’s also higher education. And as a consequence of a battle that we had — and it was a contentious battle — in Congress, we’ve been able to take tens of billions of dollars that were going to banks and financial intermediaries in the student loan program and said we’re going to give that money directly to students so that they get more help going to college. And obviously poor kids are the ones who are going to benefit most from those programs.
He said it. You just have to look carefully.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Nikki wrote:

He said it. You just have to look carefully.
I did... and I found something else of interest.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

With all due respect Mr. President, wouldn't your anti-poverty efforts go much better by removing the banking parasite first?
I've emailed the White House about that serveral times. They ask if I want a response but I never receive one. In defense of Obama, I guess it is tough to fire the boss.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The RAP NESARA website has a completely different "take" on Pigford (the initiative which the Rama-Tara site hinted was really part of NESARA)

Thursday, September 30, 2010
Obama - A Travesty
A Travesty
In 1997, 400 African-American farmers sued the United States Department of Agriculture, alleging that they had been unfairly denied SBA loans due to racial discrimination during the period 1983 to 1997.
The case was entitled Pigford v. Glickman and in 1999, the black farmers won their case.
The government agreed to pay each of them as much as $50,000 to settle their claims.
But then on February 23, 2010, something shocking happened in relation to that original judgment: In total silence, the USDA agreed to release more funds to Pigford.
The amount was a staggering $1.25 billion. This was because the original number of plaintiffs – 400 black farmers – had now swollen in a class action suit to include a total of 86,000 black farmers throughout America.
There was only one problem: The United States of America /doesn’t have 86,000 black farmers !!!!
According to accurate and totally verifiable Official USDA 2007 Census census data, the total number of black farmers throughout America is only 39,697. By the Official USDA 1992 Census data the US had only /18,816 black farmers!
Well, how on earth did 39,697 explode into the fraudulent 86,000 claims?
And how did $50,000 explode into $1.25 billion?
Well, folks, you’ll just have to ask the woman who not only spearheaded this case because of her position in 1997 at the “Rural Development Leadership Network” but whose family received the highest single payout (approximately $13 million) from that action – Shirley Sherrod.
Yes, folks. It appears that Ms. Sherrod had just unwittingly exposed herself as the perpetrator of one of the biggest fraud claims in the United States -- a fraud enabled solely because she screamed racism at the government and cowed them into submission. And it gets even more interesting.
Ms. Sherrod has also exposed the person who aided and abetted her in this race fraud. As it turns out, the original judgment of Pigford v. Glickman in 1999 only applied to a total of about 16,000 black farmers.

But in 2008, a junior US Senator got a law passed to reopen the case and allow more black farmers to sue for funds. The Senator was Barack Hussein Obama.

Because this law was passed in dead silence and because the woman responsible for spearheading it was an obscure USDA official, American taxpayers did not realize that they had just been forced in the midst of a worldwide depression to pay out more than $1.25 billion to settle a race claim.
But Breitbart knew. And last Monday, July 22, 2010, he cleverly laid a trap which Sherrod and Obama and his cronies stumbled headfirst into which has now resulted in the entire world discovering the existence of this corrupt financial judgment.

As for Ms. Sherrod?? Well, she’s discovering too late that her cry of ‘racism’ to the media which was intended to throw the spotlight on Breitbart has instead thrown that spotlight on herself – and the huge corruption.
Sherrod has vanished from public view. Her ‘pigs’, it seems, have come home to roost.
But the perpetrator of that law passed in dead silence leading to unlawful claims & corruption..... is still trying to fool all of US.

Google and read for yourself Pigford vs. Glickman.

“The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president.”
Posted by John MacHaffie at 12:02 PM
1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a Galactic Operation

We have shown you signals that we exist!!!

Very soon you will meet us ...you have a Galactic Human amongst you.. Soon you will know his true name and his mission. The cabal can't hurt you
any more...this is a time for celebration, grace, gratitude and love.

Soon you will learn about others who have harm you and made you a slave planet. Forgiveness and understanding is key, these individuals will be leaving the planet very soon...dear ones. Prepare yourselves for miracles for your loves will return in glory.

Namaste
September 30, 2010 2:14 PM

How can there be so many? Um, because we're talking the 1930's to 1997 and not just 1992 perhaps?
"Follow the Money"