CAN CAN...true, or false?

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

CAN CAN...true, or false?

Post by co-shoot »

CAN CAN this be true, or false?

We have also been told that the change over to the gold backed money system
is to happen on Wednesday Sept. 29.....thus the need for the troops, in case
of chaos. Have your cars filled with gas, a good supply of water and food
to get you through the changeover.

FYI.

He, has been telling me for some time to get ready as something big is about
to happen; meaning the United States is about to be tested and shook by God
right to its foundation. How it is going to happen, I don't know; but I
believe something BIG is in the wind, the foundations of every finnacial institution
could be rocked or blown off their foundation.
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: CAN CAN...true, or false?

Post by co-shoot »

Ben Fulford's blurb for this week's Geopolitical News article

Posted By: hobie <Send E-Mail>
Date: Monday, 27-Sep-2010 02:49:10 Hi, Folks -

As posted to his blog, here's Ben Fulford's blurb for this week's by-subscription Geopolitical News & Analysis article:

=====

Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis100927: The global geopolitical storm intensifies as the disintegration of the ancient “New World Order” accelerating.

The world is heading for an unprecedented period of global geopolitical turbulence as the clock ticks on the bankruptcy of the Federal Reserve Board crime syndicate. The signs include: the resignation of most of the real powers in the Obama administration, the dispatch of a large Council on Foreign Relations brown-nosing squad to China, the removal of Queen Elizabeth’s control over her own finances, a power struggle in China, North Korea and Japan, mass riots in Europe, regime change in Brazil, etc. There also now conflicting signs as to whether or not the Amero will go ahead as planned with some sources saying they only have 12% of the gold they need to back it while other sources say “it is a done deal.” All in all, this is going to be an interesting week as we wait to see how the Feds hope to get past the September 30th fiscal year end.

Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

As far as I can tell, this came from Galactic Friends, http://www.galacticfriends.com/updates/ ... -2710.html
The Fulford stuff was at the bottom but I didn't repeat it like I did for the "SuzyStar" post, which was incomplete.

Monday, 27 September 2010 10:30
INTEL 9/26 Noon

RUMOR GOSSIP FROM JOHN'S CLEANING LADY

For clarification - Been asked not to post any PP deliveries times alerts info until Tuesday Night.

Contacts - USA DELIVERIES

Number of packages increased from 25000 to 87000. All have been sent to the Treasury Banks who have provide them to the couriers for local doorstep deliveries. ASSUMED to be with the couriers now. This of course has Not yet been confirmed. ALL deliveries were suppose to happen yesterday. Everyone was on standby and waiting. Even Bankers were calling recipients to see if they got the envelopes yet. Reason for delay has not been disclosed yet. Treasury banks are ready for the PP Participants.

NO INFO FOR THE FUTURE DELIVERIES

Contacts - USA RAP

Country is a recognized republic now. Tim Turner and RAP did their job. They have legitimized what is about to occur. A new de jure gov and organization is about to announced. New military leadership has been picked and just awaiting announcements. This will be a temporary operation to clean out the corruption and dysfunctional Wash DC.

Contacts - USA Banking

FED RESERVE BANK was taken over Thursday Night due to insolvency. World Court reviewing status Monday and plan to declare the Federal Reserve Bank as no longer in business worldwide. International commerce no longer accepts Federal Reserve Notes. Euro and dollar to be defunct Oct. 1st. ATM'S will be issuing new gold backed currency after the announcement. First PP deliveries amounts are F/P (Fines/Penalties) from the bad guys - to be paid only in Federal Reserve Notes.

Contacts - USA Foreclosures

To be announced in October. All foreclosures in the last 10 years to be declared fraudulent and illegal.
Properties are to be returned back to owners FREE & CLEAR.

Contacts - USA IRS

IRS works for the private Federal Reserve Bank which collects money for the Int'l bankers and the Queen -- and loans money to the US Gov at interest. The IRS employer will closed down, and the IRS will be out of business too in October.

J.J. R

This is from a friend in the know. -B

The US Northern Command (Canadians, Americans, Mexicans) are in UN uniforms.

FYI. TROOP DEPLOYMENT IS VERIFIED BY AN ADMIRAL THROUGH A PERSONAL FRIEND.

I just checked with my retired Admiral friend and he confirmed that the
troop deployment alert has actually happened.

He has been telling me for some time to get ready as something big is about
to happen; meaning the United States is about to be tested and shook by God
right to its foundation. How it is going to happen, I don't know; but I
believe something BIG is in the wind. submitted by suzystar@earthlink.net

Well, if Suzy Stars retired Admiral friend says it's true, it must be!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Still can't find the ultimate source of these postings (perhaps a members only forum?) but I did come across this post at GodLikeProductions that talks about it.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1113790
United States
9/29/2010 12:49 PM
Re: Nesara does not sound to crazy now with Disclosure happening
jumping to conclusions aren't we?
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 641436
why not, What is wrong with imaginating where this leads?

what the final result of all this is. What we know from the highest military is this is the Reality.

So, What's the final outcome?

Obviously the "Visitors" have scaled up their visability in our night skies and openly showing themselves.

If they were not going to eventually reveal themselves, I don't think they would be doing that.

And if they meant us harm and they are also so so advanced that they can control our nukes, if they meant us harm we would not be talking.

So I think us becoming a new born Galactic society is not too far fetched at this moment in time.

Some say that the galactic alignment of our galaxy is allowing for gamma rays to raise our vibratory frequency through the vibration of our third-dimensional matter by feeling love over fear. Through the light frequency created by the multi-diminesional aspects of love, the energy is to create openings of gateways into other dimensions which allow for other celestial beings to make their way to our 3rd and 4tth dimensional state of time space. The light is said to be growing as the viel is being lifted off of those who live in fear. This will herald the beginning of 5,000 years of the golden age. Where the wealth and abundance of the earth is to be know by all. The coming of the apololyps is literally translated as the end of the world as we know it and the loss of fear in favor of love will desimate the control grid of currency and politicians...but that is just what other people say.

Those other people spell better too.

Yes, the spelling is poor, and the author obviously meant "the veal is being lifted off of those who live in fear." No doubt talking about Lady Gaga's meat dress, which itself is a sure sign of the coming apololyps.

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

co-shoot wrote:CAN CAN this be true, or false?

Um, this is just a guess, mind you, but since nothing happened yesterday I believe the answer is "false." Big surprise.

Can can at the Moulin Rouge
"Follow the Money"