Announcements in October

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Announcements in October

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Deep Knight wrote:Deep Knight Update, October 7, 2010 (4 Blik, 1 Urt, 6 Qozuka)

The Trigger Packs went back out at 10:30 P.M. last night. This morning they have been located at Brinks, near the sinks, behind the minks where the executive go for drinks.

... while the finks are listening to the Kinks, and looking forward to when they can catch 40 winks.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Everything is on schedule, for confirmation see http://nesara.insights2.org/2007.html

Don't be alarmed if you don't see this on the LSM (Lame Street Media), they're notoriously anti-NESARA because they're rational. However, the massive crowds at the second announcement today will make any further cover-up impossible!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Crowds at the second announcement Saturday were much higher than expected (supporters at the scene estimate attendance at 300 million). These numbers are all that more impressive when you consider there was no announcement of the announcement, and that all these people were simple "drawn" to the even by a vague feeling that something important was going on (although many of them had made models of Devil's Tower out of mashed potatoes or potting soil the night before).

Then, last night, came the "walk-throughs" by hundreds of thousands of our space alien brothers. They went house to house to show themselves, receiving small gifts from grateful humans.

Deliveries today!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

As sign from the rally on Saturday. Is there any further doubt?
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I have but one thing to say, "Confirmed!"

WE have been on the phone and computer all day and thus can report on real conditions in the real world. The word is that deliveries are on schedule and progressing with completion scheduled for midnight. How do we know this? By the simple fact that there have been zero reports of prosperity package deliveries, that's how! On a normal day Casper, Wendy, Poof, Lord Rama or MacHaffie will announce that packies are being delivered, but not today. Since the non-disclosure associated with actual deliveries is air-tight, this is exactly what you would expect if they were actually being delivered. Thus, no news is good news!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE BE AWARE THAT DUE TO THE NUMBER OF DELIVERIES YOURS MAY NOT ONLY BE LATE IN THE DAY, THE DELIVERERS MAY NOT HAVE TIME TO WAIT AT YOUR DOOR SO YOU NEED TO BE WITHIN A COUPLE OF SECONDS OF ANSWERING IT AT ALL TIMES! Forget going out to lunch or even having a bathroom break, those who are wise will simply camp out at their doors until they get their packie.

All for now!

Deep Knight

P.S. Some have written me to point out that the LSM (Lemurian Spurning Morons) said the rally in Washington on Saturday was a "Rally to Restore Sanity" and not to announce NESARA. What did you expect them to say? If they reported the truth they would have to admit to lying in everything they've said to you for the last 2,000 years or longer!

P.P.S. Some who read my earlier "PS" have written to me to point out that the text of the speaches given at the announcment did not include an actual announcement. Of course it didn't, it's still secret! What they forgot was that those with discernment or an online translator can freely read "between the lines." For example, when John Stewart said:

I can’t control what people think this was. I can only tell you my intentions. This was not a rally to ridicule people of faith or people of activism or to look down our noses at the heartland or passionate argument or to suggest that times are not difficult and that we have nothing to fear. They are and we do. But we live now in hard times, not end times. And we can have animus and not be enemies.

But unfortunately one of our main tools in delineating the two broke. The country’s 24 hour political pundit perpetual panic conflictinator did not cause our problems but its existence makes solving them that much harder. The press can hold its magnifying up to our problems bringing them into focus, illuminating issues heretofore unseen or they can use that magnifying glass to light ants on fire and then perhaps host a week of shows on the sudden, unexpected dangerous flaming ant epidemic.

If we amplify everything we hear nothing. There are terrorists and racists and Stalinists and theocrats but those are titles that must be earned. You must have the resume. Not being able to distinguish between real racists and Tea Partiers or real bigots and Juan Williams and Rick Sanchez is an insult, not only to those people but to the racists themselves who have put in the exhausting effort it takes to hate--just as the inability to distinguish terrorists from Muslims makes us less safe not more. The press is our immune system. If we overreact to everything we actually get sicker--and perhaps eczema.

And yet, with that being said, I feel good—strangely, calmly good. Because the image of Americans that is reflected back to us by our political and media process is false. It is us through a fun house mirror, and not the good kind that makes you look slim in the waist and maybe taller, but the kind where you have a giant forehead and an ass shaped like a month old pumpkin and one eyeball.

So, why would we work together? Why would you reach across the aisle to a pumpkin assed forehead eyeball monster? If the picture of us were true, of course, our inability to solve problems would actually be quite sane and reasonable. Why would you work with Marxists actively subverting our Constitution or racists and homophobes who see no one’s humanity but their own? We hear every damn day about how fragile our country is—on the brink of catastrophe—torn by polarizing hate and how it’s a shame that we can’t work together to get things done, but the truth is we do. We work together to get things done every damn day!

The only place we don’t is here or on cable TV. But Americans don’t live here or on cable TV. Where we live our values and principles form the foundations that sustains us while we get things done, not the barriers that prevent us from getting things done. Most Americans don’t live their lives solely as Democrats, Republicans, liberals or conservatives. Americans live their lives more as people that are just a little bit late for something they have to do—often something that they do not want to do—but they do it--impossible things every day that are only made possible by the little reasonable compromises that we all make.

Look on the screen. This is where we are. This is who we are. (points to the Jumbotron screen which show traffic merging into a tunnel). These cars—that’s a schoolteacher who probably thinks his taxes are too high. He’s going to work. There’s another car-a woman with two small kids who can’t really think about anything else right now. There’s another car, swinging, I don’t even know if you can see it—the lady’s in the NRA and she loves Oprah. There’s another car—an investment banker, gay, also likes Oprah. Another car’s a Latino carpenter. Another car a fundamentalist vacuum salesman. Atheist obstetrician. Mormon Jay-Z fan. But this is us. Every one of the cars that you see is filled with individuals of strong belief and principles they hold dear—often principles and beliefs in direct opposition to their fellow travelers.

And yet these millions of cars must somehow find a way to squeeze one by one into a mile long 30 foot wide tunnel carved underneath a mighty river. Carved, by the way, by people who I’m sure had their differences. And they do it. Concession by conscession. You go. Then I’ll go. You go. Then I’ll go. You go then I’ll go. Oh my God, is that an NRA sticker on your car? Is that an Obama sticker on your car? Well, that’s okay—you go and then I’ll go.

And sure, at some point there will be a selfish jerk who zips up the shoulder and cuts in at the last minute, but that individual is rare and he is scorned and not hired as an analyst.

Because we know instinctively as a people that if we are to get through the darkness and back into the light we have to work together. And the truth is, there will always be darkness. And sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel isn’t the promised land. Sometimes it’s just New Jersey. But we do it anyway, together.

If you want to know why I’m here and want I want from you, I can only assure you this: you have already given it to me. Your presence was what I wanted.

Sanity will always be and has always been in the eye of the beholder. To see you here today and the kind of people that you are has restored mine. Thank you.
Those of you with discernment and/or enough computer skills to do a Google search can easily see this translates to:
In early 1993, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled on charges by the Farmers’ Union that banks in the U.S. were fraudulently foreclosing on farm mortgages and that the U.S. government was in collusion with these banks. The testimony and proof brought into court by a retired CIA agent led to further evidence and proof that the Farmers’ Union claims were legitimate. It also led to evidence the income tax amendment was never properly ratified by the required number of states and therefore, income taxes were unlawful.

Almost unanimously the U.S. Supreme Court Justices ruled in favor of the Farmers’ Union. The Justices recognized that overwhelming evidence proved the U.S. government and the Federal Reserve Banking system were perpetrating fraud in many ways upon Americans. The Justices recognized that to remedy this situation, massive reformations would be required. When rulings are made by the U.S. Supreme Court, one or more Justices are assigned to monitor a process by which the rulings are carried out. In this case, five Justices were assigned to a committee to develop steps to implement required government and banking reformations. As the Justices went about developing the required reformations they enlisted the help of experts in economics, monetary systems, banking, Constitutional government and law, and many other related areas. The Justices built coalitions of support and assistance with thousands of people worldwide; these thousands of people working to bring us NESARA have been named "White Knights". The term "White Knights" is borrowed from the Wall Street Journal and the world of big business hostile takeovers when a vulnerable company is "rescued from a hostile takeover by a White Knight” corporation or wealthy person. Certainly, these people fighting to bring Americans and the world the benefits of NESARA and to rescue our people from government and banking fraud deserve to be called “White Knights”.

Because of the enormously sweeping changes the rulings require, an extremely strict gag order was placed on everyone directly involved and the court case records are sealed until after the reformations are accomplished. To maintain secrecy, the case details for the docket number assigned to the Farmers’ Union case were changed so doing a search for this case will fail to reflect the correct information until after the reformations are made public. At every step of the process, anyone directly involved has been required to sign an agreement to keep the U.S. Supreme Court’s process of implementing the required reformations “secret”, or face charges of Treason which are punishable by death.

To implement the required reformations, the five Justices spent years negotiating how the reformations would occur in agreements called “Accords” with the U.S. government, with the Federal Reserve Bank owners, with the International Monetary Fund, with the World Bank, and with numerous other countries including the United Kingdom and countries of the Euro Zone. The U.S. banking system reformations require the Federal Reserve Bank system be absorbed by the U.S. Treasury Department and the banks’ fraudulent activities stopped as well as remedies to U.S. citizens for past harm due to fraud. The U.S. banking reformations will impact the entire world and therefore the IMF, World Bank, and other countries had to be involved.

Because the process of using Accords to implement the reformations did not work, the Justices authorized the reformations be put into the form of a law named the National Economic Security And Reformation Act (NESARA) which was passed secretly on March 9, 2000. Again, secrecy was maintained by revising the official records; details of the bill number for NESARA were revised to reflect a commemorative coin and revised again more recently. Members of Congress have been ordered by the U.S. Supreme Court Justices to “deny” the existence of NESARA or face charges of Treason punishable by death; some members of Congress have been charged with “obstruction” and threatened with Treason charges. Therefore, all members of Congress pretend that NESARA has not been passed in order to comply with the Justices’ gag order.

Over 150 countries have signed agreements that within a few days to a few weeks after NESARA is announced, these countries will do their own announcements about their own new banking systems and currency backed by precious metals. These countries will also announce their own bank debt forgiveness of credit card debt, mortgage debt, and other bank debt on which high rates of interest have been charged.
The other NESARA improvements will also be rolling out to most countries, BUT there are many different specifics and scenarios as to how these things will show up in each country. There are too many different processes involved for me to cover the exact details for each country.
The bankers are very worried that people in other countries will rush out to charge new purchases on their credit cards after NESARA is announced.

This is why the banking systems worldwide will be forced to announce their NESARA-like banking and currency changes and bank debt forgiveness within a few weeks of NESARA's announcement. If the bankers wait until people have charged large amounts of new purchases, the banks will not make a profit from the pay-off amounts they will be receiving to do the bank debt forgiveness.

The “National Economic Security And Reformation Act” —NESARA— provides major benefits to Americans including:

1) Forgiveness of credit card, mortgage debt, and other bank loans as remedy for 70 years of bank and government frauds.

2) Abolishes IRS; creates a new national sales tax on new non-essential items only as revenue for government.

3) Initiates U.S. Treasury Bank System which absorbs the Federal Reserve and new precious metals backed U.S. Treasury currency. Bank personnel have already been trained on NESARA and the new currency is already in some bank vaults.

4) Restores Constitutional Law in the US as the forefathers intended when they signed the Declaration of Independence.

5) Requires resignations of current administration to be replaced by Constitutionally acceptable NESARA President and Vice President Designates until new elections can take place within 120 days.

6) NESARA US President Designate declares “peace” due to NESARA’s abolishing all unconstitutional “national states of emergency”. All US military aggressive actions will cease immediately.

Many bank presidents and senior stockbrokers have privately confirmed to close personal friends that they have been briefed about the U.S. Treasury bank system.

In June 2000, news of the secret NESARA law passage came from U.S. naval intelligence contacts, who are some of the White Knights who have assisted the Justices in activities involving NESARA. Many powerful groups have tried to stop the announcement and implementation of the NESARA law which provides major financial improvements for Americans. After 18 months of clearing interference, the Justices had the current Congress pass resolutions “approving” NESARA on September 9, 2001. NESARA was to be announced at 10 a.m. EST on September 11, 2001. Groups opposing NESARA arranged for the attacks to occur on 9/11 to keep NESARA from being announced. The current Bush regime has caused continuous interference with the NESARA announcement and implementation process on many fronts.

The conception of NESARA began in the U.S. Supreme Court’s rulings in 1993. The U.S. Supreme Court Justices need to hear from thousands of Americans that we support the true NESARA law. The NESARA announcement is our best hope to have “peace” declared instantly. If the White Knights know how much support they have from Americans, they might be less conservative in their decisions about what needs to be “exactly right” to get the true NESARA law announced and this could speed up the process. People from other countries can also write to express their support of NESARA because eventually, NESARA’s improvements will roll out to every nation worldwide.
P.P.P.S. If any of you live close to me and have already received your packy, could you please drop by and bring a bottle or bucket or something that holds liquid? I haven't had a bathroom break since midnight and am hopping up and down just trying to "hold things back" if you know what I mean.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The fact that I can't tell you anything should tell you everything.

Everything else is right on schedule in much the same way. There was some concern that Planet X would get held up by paperwork, but the Ascendant Masters got all the forms filled out and we're go for total planetary destruction tomorrow. Isn't that great!
"Follow the Money"
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Just got my packie, then the weirdest thing happened. This little old woman wearing a tiara and speaking with a British Accent busted in through my window, took my packie before I could open it and then ran out and jumped into a helicopter.

DAMN THAT QUEEN!
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

My packie arrived yesterday. But nothing too surprising about that - it always arrives every two weeks on schedule.

So pardon me if I don't get too worked up about the planet being destroyed today; I think It is more likely that I will receive another packie in two weeks.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Reports streaming in from all over the country, some from the highest sources, confirm that the world ended yesterday, right on schedule. The New World Order is, of course, involved in a massive cover-up, but the truth should leak out soon. Stay tuned for further updates.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

All morning I’ve been getting letters like this:

Hello Central!
Deer Deap Knigt:

The earth has NOT ben destroyed, its right here under may feet! You must be crasy or smoking somthing! In fact, your an idoit!

Sinceerly You’res
A Freind

Here is my response.

Dear A. Freind,

Hell hath no furry like those who cannot see! Use your discernment and listen to what I tell you it tells you. Of course The Forces have pulled the veil over our eyes to keep FEAR (False Evidence Appearing Resplendent) from winning this battle. All is illusion, especially since yesterday when we were all beamed up to the ships. You think the computer you’re sitting at today is real? It’s not, and you can prove it by this simple experiment. Pick it up and throw it forcefully at a glass window. You would expect it to break the window and get smashed up itself, wouldn’t you? Do it now and see what you find! Amazing, isn’t it!

Go in peace, my friend, and if you have any thoughts of suing Deep Knight for that broken window and computer, get over it because there are no lawsuits in 5D!

Deep Knight
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

OK, so Deep Knight may have gotten a little over-exuberant in both his reporting and consumption of Gold-Schlagger last night after the disappointing results from the polls (after a surge in 2008, the “Lizard People” write-in movement had a big setback). So I wasn’t really wrong, just extremely toasty. As for the packie deliveries on Monday, mine turned out to be a gold-coated Tungsten credit card, so even though I could withdraw billions of dollars they were only worth a few cents. Darn Illuminati!

I may have an excuse (and note from my parents) but Sheldan has none for this little piece of insight posted on Rumor Mill News and copied to the RAP NESARA forum today.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation
2 Imix, 19 Tzec, 7 Ik Tuesday, November 2nd, 2010
Selamat Balik! We come again with much to tell you.
Our Earth allies are poised for the deliveries of the prosperity programs.
Also, those involved in the change of government are ready at a moment's notice to fulfill these vital tasks.

Once these two requisites are manifested, the long-awaited announcements can happen. We are preparing our own scenario to ensure that this critical turn of events takes place at the right divine time. As you know only too well, the dark cabalists have hung on to their positions of power and wealth for far too long. Heaven has instructed us, therefore, to back up our Earth allies with a full range of contingency planning, which allows us to make sure that the various components of the plan are carried out as directed by heavenly decree. And so our personnel are now strategically placed to assure one and all that what our Earth allies do is done successfully. Over the past few months, we have monitored the activities of the dark's minions very closely, and this surveillance has revealed a veritable bedlam of mischief making!
In every corner of the globe the dark is busy with plots to delay the successful implementation of the new banking regulations. Its dark agents are working hard to put up obstacles to the reformation of the new banking system and these obstructions have been somewhat successful. However, most of those being roped in to these stratagems are deeply resistant to the dark's overtures. Meanwhile, the present system is approaching a vast currency meltdown. This escalating rate of failure is undermining the way the banking system operates, which in turn triggers the systemic crash that will secure the failure of the worldwide chain of large interlocked banks. Ironically, it is these two coming collapses that will pull the rug out from under the cabal's treacherous activities. Several weeks ago, we extracted a number of grudging agreements from the dark's chief directorates to stand down and permit the grand changes to roll out unhindered. Naturally, these agreements are being reneged upon, and we quite understand their state of panic and the levels of anxiety that now beset them.
Nevertheless, it is high time for an about-face, as the old dark order is on the brink of free fall. Indeed, all aspects of your world are in crisis mode. The ecosystems are losing their biodiversity and a mass extinction is underway. These things have been studied by a number of scientific councils and intergovernmental agencies, such as your UN. So far, the recommendations of these committees have been largely ignored. Sadly, this represents the normal approach to change on the part of the large corporations, but willful clinging to the status quo is unable to sustain your globe over the coming decades. The same modus operandi holds true for the major universities, whose role it is to advise the world about what is occurring. This glacial rate of adaptation to urgent new conditions fosters not only overwhelming crises but sets you on a slippery slope to extinction. Many perceptive groups and thinking individuals realize this and are committed to a wholly new paradigm. Once we explained to them what our Earth allies were doing, they became powerful new adherents to our cause.
Our Earth allies have expanded their inner core on several occasions, and it is this inner core that works directly with our liaison teams and diplomatic corps. We provide assistance that is creating the viable structure for change because despite their many resources and deep commitment to their cause, the Earth allies' success requires our presence. The dark regards the Earth allies as mere do-gooders but truly fears what we are capable of. It is this technological superiority that ensures the Earth allies' success. We know that the cabalists intend to weasel out of everything they sign or agree to, and we have expressed our displeasure at this improbity. When we force them to toe the line, they do so unwillingly, and so we watch them closely to ensure that all goes according to plan. We update our Earth allies continuously and prepare them for what needs to be done next. These tactics have brought the Light to the very brink of victory!
As we work toward new government and full UFO disclosure, we see how your planet's energies are changing: Gaia deeply wishes to transform into a 5-D planet. The same is true of your solar system, into which the Sun is flooding every nook and cranny with new Light. Your scientists are noticing the many anomalies popping up throughout the solar system, like the unusual activity on Mercury and the curious happenings on distant Pluto and Neptune. In addition, a new grid, in which all the planets 'ride', is beginning to manifest. This phenomenon was first widely identified at the start of this decade. Our ever-strengthening presence, too, has alarmed many scientists associated with those governments that run space programs. Many aspects of our mission here have required us to bring in the facilities needed for transforming this solar system into a fully conscious one.
As we often remind you, this particular mission has evolved over time into a most unusual one. We are not only part of your transformation into full consciousness but also a vehicle for altering your entire reality. Normally, these aspects would be left up to your local Spiritual Hierarchies, and we would merely follow the decrees of these sacred organizations. In your case, we have been drawn into actually carrying out the final steps of moving your world and yourselves into full consciousness. This unique undertaking has taught us much about who you are and who we are. This opportunity to gain such wisdom is a joy! Most of what we are learning is being recorded in our sacred texts. These writings are opening up sacred knowledge and new rituals, which are giving us insights on Creation and on the workings that are transforming physicality.
As we approach success, we notice the way the divine plan has set up the coming events. The dark is relinquishing its hold on you most reluctantly as each day sees its power diminishing on various fronts. This decrease is noted by us and explained to our Earth allies. Most of you are too caught up in the drama of daily survival to notice much else, but this diversion makes it easier for our Earth allies to carry out their agenda. We observe the way the power centers are changing, making it harder and harder for the cabal to hew to its original plan. This is not to say that a degree of effectiveness does not still remain, but what is important is that the dark ones realize that their grip has loosened to the point where the Light's agenda is manifesting more and more in every moment of every day. This is why we see our victory as now actually happening.
What is now happening is an ever-accelerating move to the Light, to abundance, to freedom, and to Truth! The old dark ways are falling away and the awakening of Earth's humanity is in full swing. This means that radical new ways of doing things can surge ahead. Events are about to pop which will validate these statements for all to see. We watch over you from our ships, and at night we commune with you while you are in a special, relaxed state of consciousness. The Galactic Federation medical teams responsible for your physical progress are assiduously getting you ready for direct contact with us because once we arrive the move toward completion of full consciousness will be full steam ahead!
Today, we relayed to you what is happening on your world. You are progressing quickly toward full consciousness and we look forward to our coming interactions with you.
The time is approaching swiftly for first contact and the events that are to lead up to it. Know, dear Ones, in your Heart of Hearts that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed Yours! So Be It!
Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)
Planetary Activation Organization | Mailing Address: P. O. Box 0000, El Pendejo, California 95701 USA
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

CASPER OPINION: NOVEMBER 4, 2010

"It isn't right what they are doing but they have no choice" is the way Jim Sinclair describes current Fed Actions.

"In for a penny in for a pound" and "they are doubling down" and "they are tripling down" I previously wrote.

Casper has been silent for 3 days (no doubt he read my reports above and went into hiding to escape the earth's destruction), but that doesn't mean he can't double or even tripple down on the crazy. Later in the "opinion" after a bunch of whining, he mixes it up and changes his approach.
The last 'hard news' from the sources I trust was Monday afternoon saying the packs were still in D.C. at that time. That was after all the 'action' at the D.C. airport over the weekend when Hillary said "someone must have the guts to stop this". Stop what? Stop the new. Stop the exposures. Stop anything interfering with the plans of the Illuminati/Corporation/NWO/Octopus. The only news since then has been the usual 'Tuesday through Thursday' which has followed every weekend since the beginning of time.

So what is 'really' going on Casper?

I don't know. So I will GUESS.

Although other parts of 'WE' are MIA, my guess is they are Okay and "taking care of business".
I suspect the sabotage has continued and overcoming it has also continued.
There might be additional 'secret negotiations' delaying things.
There may have been still more money/banking problems to overcome.
There may be extemporaneous events, perhaps in other countries that had to be dealt with.
Yours or mine, 'guesses' are plentiful----and meaningless.

I once wrote 'the bigger the deal the less likely it is to fall apart'. Deals don't get any bigger than this one. Silence is no reason to assume it has fallen apart.
A more likely possibility is that this is a time when silence is in everyone's best interest and all windows and doors (lines of communication) have intentionally been shut down including my own.
This is my assumption and I suggest you use it until /unless we hear otherwise.

As for the Fed and its activities we should expect all to look 'normal' until the light switch is flipped.

Should reason arise to question the above I will report same promptly, otherwise we wait together for the next development.

casper 11-4-10 opinion
Casper's new approach of appearing frank and innocent may sound like BS to us, but it obviously resonated with DW at Rumour Mill News.
Reader: "In my bones I know that the 'big event' is coming."

Posted By: hobie <Send E-Mail>
Date: Thursday, 4-Nov-2010 20:40:57

In Response To: CASPER for NOV 4th: OPINION (hobie) (Thanks, D. :)

Reader DW writes:

Re: CASPER for NOV 4th: OPINION

Hi Hobie,

This post from WE/casper is different from a lot of the 'words' that have been on the treadmill these past few months.

In my bones I know that the 'big event' is coming. I hope WE & abel danger get all the audio/video from their little gathering on the island that started all of this illusion.

WE can just add it to the 'suitcase' of real his-tory that will be disclosed soon.

Karma / reap-sow never looked so good for what their payback will be...

DW in T.N.Forest

"Follow the Money"