Beth Trutwin -ARGGGGH!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Beth Trutwin -ARGGGGH!

Post by Deep Knight »

Beth has been furiously posting on her galactic roundtable site this week, not to apologize for being incorrect over and over again, but to tell us how close "it" is. For example, Rachel Maddow mentioning the Twilight Zone episode concerning "To Serve Man," ("It's a cookbook!") means she's telling the tuned-in folks that aliens are coming soon, not commenting on politics. http://www.galacticroundtable.com/profi ... rve-man-on Then there's this take on one bank's ATM glitch in Australia.

The RUN on BANKS has STARTED in AUSTRALIA and NO ONE in the US is TELLING US in the news or on TV!!!
* Posted by ҨΕlizabeth Trutwin₪ on November 30, 2010 at 1:30pm

NO ATMs since LAST WEDNESDAY THROUGHOUT AUSTRALIA!!! Accounts FROZEN, Folks Cannot Make Payments on their Accounts!!!MILLIONS of Australians have been left short of cash or with phantom debts from corrupted savings accounts.

Which turns out to be a computer glitch that affected one bank's ATMs. Parr for the course, but it still upset Yesika in the comments.

Comment by Yesika 1 day ago
excellent--- i just want peace....humbleness....rest..resttttttt , resting enviroonment

Beth, what do you suggest to do on this, withdraw all the money from banks, i dont really understand all this system, all i know is that i see a number in the bank account, i see numbers that I need to pay..and I need to be able to do that....

Comment by ҨΕlizabeth Trutwin₪ 1 day ago
Do not worry, Sister, Be Calm.
Obviously so many are experiencing it (in Australia) that no penalties will come from it, tho it will be arduous for everybody as they work it out.
There are some things to consider for when NESARA Law is enacted.
Credit Card debt and Installment Payments, such as Mortgages will be forgiven. Also, when the Bank Holiday begins the ATMs WILL work. However, many people will not be showing up for work, like the Grocery Store clerks and restaurants. It is advised to have a little cash on hand. I have just incorporated that into my lifestyle? It is a good practice? Also, I shop for food for 2 weeks ahead, instead of one week. It only means using common sense and being prepared. As for these problems, it will all work out. We all need to remember our neighbors and friends and help each other.
Much love,
Beth

yeah. I understand that Beth... for my situation is a little bit different, I am in debt, with 30,000 ...i had to enter into a debt program management...I did that already...so now, I am pretty much focusing on my payments plus the IRS who sent me a letter about 2 months ago telling me that I owe money ...anyways...i just want to finish up with all this paper money, it is driving me crazy beth... I cant stand this system anymore, i dont have the business mind, i cant deal with numbers....is crazy, is deepressing me a lot.... I am literally a kid in this world-- i have ni experience on this nasty system Beth.

Dear Yesika,
As you approach each dire situation, each annoying situation, or nagging irritation with LOVE it is a GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO GROW. So, keep going, realize it is just an illusion and it is dissolving now. Take it as it comes and be flexible and inviting of change. Limit your time dealing with it or thinking about it. Reward yourself when you complete each little exhausting deressing task with a walk in nature, or a yoga session, or bath. Have it making you enjoy EVERYTHING THAT MUCH MORE. You will never enjoy it, so do not pressure yourself. Train your thinking to turn it 'on' when you have to and NEVER thinking about it outside the times when you are dealing with it. Viola!
Much love,
Beth

yes Beth.. i know...is easy to say that..sometimes like now I am feeling that maybe i have reached my potential on this lifetime... i dont know

maybe i am one of the souls who will have to reincarnate agAIN, WHICH I DONT WANT TO DO THAT!

Dear Sunshine Light,
Caught You on a Bad Day?
MY DEAR!
Be gentle to your self, YOU ARE Soooooooo WELL LOVED!!!
Nonsense. It will ALL BE FINE!
The Spiritual Heirarchy Requires Ascended Souls as Yourself to Discipline Your Thoughts, See Thru Illusion and BE LOVE NOW!!! When you feel down, put on your favorite music, do art, call a friend. BE HAPPY TONIGHT< Yesika, I Love You!!!

Comment by Yesika 23 hours ago
Thank you Beth, you are right..i Have been very tough to myself lately...suddenly I felt so depressed, is crazy, it comes and goes..same as being sooo happy....is crazy, today I will do the best of my day at work..be positive..positive.... <3

Don't worry, Yesika, the aliens will be here soon to serve you.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

For those of you who aren't familiar with this Twilight Zone episode (this group seems to include Beth Trutwin), here is a synopsis from Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_Serve_M ... ight_Zone)
Synopsis
The Kanamits, a race of aliens, land on Earth and promise to be helpful to the cause of humanity. Initially wary of the intentions of such a highly-advanced race, even the most skeptical humans are convinced when their code-breakers begin to translate one of the Kanamit books with the seemingly innocuous title, To Serve Man. The code-breaker staff is led by Mr. Michael Chambers.

Sharing their advanced technology, the aliens are quickly able to solve all of Earth's greatest woes, eradicating hunger, disease, and the need for warfare. They even morph deserts into big blooming fields. Soon, humans are volunteering for trips to the Kanamit's home planet, which is supposedly a paradise.

Everything takes a turn for the worse, however, when Pat, a code-breaker, discovers the Kanamits' true intentions. She shouts the agonized warning to Chambers, who is about to climb the Kanamit spaceship's boarding stairs: "Mr. Chambers, don't get on that ship! The book... To Serve Man. It... it's a cookbook!" Chambers tries to get away from the spaceship, but a Kanamit pushes him into it, and it promptly takes off for the aliens' home planet.

In the end, Mr. Chambers (who's been narrating the story in flashback) is aboard the Kanamit spaceship, heading for their planet and eventual consumption. The book, To Serve Man, is actually a cookbook, and all the aliens' gifts were subtle methods of causing humans to be put in peak condition, gain weight and become complacent, much like fattening pigs, chickens, or cows before they're shipped to a slaughterhouse. Chambers says to the audience, "How about you? You still on Earth, or on the ship with me? Really doesn't make very much difference, because sooner or later, we'll all of us be on the menu...all of us." The episode closes on him as he finally breaks his hunger strike.
This finally explains the following channeled answer from St. Germain or Ashtar or one of those ascendant guys:

Q. What do you think of humans?
A. They are very tasty with mustard.

Also see: http://www.sherryshriner.com/sherry/to-serve-man.htm
"Follow the Money"
KarmaCarburetor

Post by KarmaCarburetor »

When Mark H left the intelligence went out the door. He left a bunch of news junkies pretending to be spiritual, it's called spiritual arrogance. Marks background was a retired naval intelligence officer, who did not screw around with anyone's head. He would not have approved of multilevel marketing programs pretending to have anything to do with spirituality.

These others running the dog and pony show have an agenda to pick your pocket under the guise of pretending to be some kind of spiritual, when they are absolutely not spiritual. The poor incompetent lightworkers are being taken advantage of from those who should absolutely know better at this stage of the ascension game. Marietta brought the LGN program to Tara and she jumped all over it like flies on you know what and promoted it to be some kind of a spiritual thing when it was not - just another gimmick to herd the innocent sheep into paying their rent and it backfired leaving lots of folks $300 poorer - the greed glands are flapping in the wind.

While there is certainly truth in everything - you have to dig deep to find any they have mixed with a serious lack of integrity and very unethical practices that is keeping their blind sheeple followers fooled, as if they have a front row seat to something, when they have no more of a clue in the world than anyone else. They need to keep their followers on the edge of their seats to keep that rent coming in.

Deception still lives at the galacticroundtable using a control stick - If they let uncensored information flow the truth would come out and the rug would be pulled out from under their disingenuous game and exposed just like they want the banksters game exposed - their game of dishonesty is no exception and something they apparently do not understand as supposedly grown adults pretending to be spiritual -

Tara is a network marketing junkie from way back in time and has led their audience down the road to no-where-land time after time - she does not understand what is truly going on with the aspect of money and ascension - She can sure baffle anyone with the best bullshit tying it all together, though it is totally dishonest, while she pretends to give a shit about anyone else acting as if she was really concerned just to get that rent money - she calls it divine begging - yes, have you ever heard of such a thing?

Sounds like there are unresolved issues she is not sharing? - covering up those things only hurts everyone else - we are all one right? No need to beg if you work to resolve those issues, the universe provides right? Though you can't trust the universe while you are acting insecure and being dishonest. Everyone deserves a roof over their head, though it is unethical to lie to the innocent people who are trusting you to do it. Lying by omission is still lying, especially if you expect to have unity in a new world were everyone is telling you the truth.

Tara and Rama cannot tell you the truth about who they are, because they are hiding out and don't know who they are themselves to tell anyone else, and if they told anyone no one would give them any more money to pay their $1,500 a month personal expenses + a $3,000 a month bbs radio bill, so they can continue to tell everyone a bunch of intellectual news information to keep everyone corralled and herded coming back for more yada yada yada, so they can continue to pillage their listeners pockets to pay their expenses with intellectual information -

It is essentially lying to the innocent good folks supporting their habit - They are not honest sincere genuine people who truly care about anyone else, they only care about paying their rent at anyone's expense in exchange for hard news and shallow chit chat - a pretty high price to listen to someone read you a bedtime story -

Their conference calls open with a brief meditation followed by a little hard news with 45 minutes of begging for money. Donations are one thing certainly - though they will ask you to foot the bill, so they can travel around the countryside as well, while they can report the important news from other members homes kissing everyone's asses along the way. Anyone who sucks up enough will do fine under the disingenuous pretense to keep the money rolling in - apparently they are the only ones who have a direct line with all the masters and you need to know the latest updates that anyone can readily get on their own. But it's just entertainment right? High priced at that!

I wonder why none of these important folks Rama claims who calls him all the time don't send him a bag of money, just wondering since they are so well known in the spiritual hierarchy? What is wrong with this picture aye? It is a dog and pony show to support themselves - they are not honest people who genuinely give a shit about anyone except themselves to get that all important money to pay Taras expenses - The word "Everybody" is a favorite word, as if "everybody" was included. Yes God loves them too of course, and they are good people doing the lords work - they just can't happen to tell the truth along the way - just intellectual illuminati news you don't really need to know. What you need to know is how to become competent for unity consciousness. The lightworkers don't know how that is going to come about or has it ever crossed their minds.

If Tara Rama and Beth could tell you the truth of who they were as their authentic selves - instead a bunch of intellectual news to keep everyone's attention distracted away from who they are inside - they would be helping the incompetent lightworkers by sharing their experience strength and hope - this should be the whole focus of the dog and pony show then it might be worth 4k a month.

Quantum energetics, though there is no time for that when you are passing around a control stick pretending it is a talking stick as if it was a sharing session for all - you can't share your feelings and emotions when the same 4 people call in to ask a question under the moderator Marietta's direction, who herself cannot share too much herself because her roll is to play shortstop for the money - you are allowed to just ask a question about the news, since they are the authorities on world events - just news junkies keeping everyone tethered to left brain intellectual news events - How many channelers do you know who can be interrupted in the middle of a flow of information from an ascended master from a higher realm? None. Rama is the only one, while he is on call with Tara and Mother Sekhmet at the same time, because the show won't work otherwise. It's just entertainment.

It takes a very lot to go inside of yourself to be authentic to express your feelings and emotions to actually help someone else come out of the incompetence the lightworkers find themselves in. These folks don't know or understand how to do it despite the abundance of information available - This dog and pony show is only able to kiss your arse by pacifying anyone with polite people pleasing and phony artificial insincere talk that you can expect to get from emotionally disingenuous people anywhere - It's the matrix and the same behavior prevails, they are still divided to be conquered in duality presenting intellectual left brain information. A little news is ok, though not for 4k a month.

Filling out all that paperwork for Washitaw won't make anyone sovereign - the exercise of doing it will give someone a slight education- though it will not make anyone sovereign - Sovereignty comes from an understanding and that understanding only comes when you disengage from the matrix by taking back your life- by taking back your time that has been stolen. Filling out papers will not do a thing with Big Daddy & Co -

Beth heard about Washitaw from Tara - who heard about it in the last year or so as another idea to keep the sheeple lightworkers herded for their calls - There are hundreds of sovereign nations in the US with the same information - Sovereignty is a behavior and they don't understand what that behavior is about - it is just more intellectual yada yada yada coming from an insecure control freak ranting and raving pretending to be spiritual keeping up with left brain hard news -

When they can finally expose themselves like they are pressing Big Daddy and Co. to do - they can finally unite in a new world - right now they are still divided to be conquered - it's still groundhog day for any unity to take place of any substance. They are still competing for the money trying to sell you stuff - anything except for what is inside of themselves - they just can't tell you what that is right now because they don't actually know - a lot of these lightworkers out here are confused about what resonates with them - I understand why - mind control is a beautiful thing for the illuminati - Not many could hardly know what resonates with themselves caught up living their artificial empty lives in the matrix - you need to step away from it and stop everything you are doing in your life and start being - a tall order for most -
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

For a moment there, you almost sounded as if you weren't as batshit crazy as they are. But at least you didn't ask for money.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:For a moment there, you almost sounded as if you weren't as batshit crazy as they are. But at least you didn't ask for money.
Personally, I welcome "believers" to this forum. Not only do we get the lowdown on what's up without having to listen to boring "radio" broadcasts, it's more intetresting than the normal stuff. You'll need a bit of a thick skin, but please post as much as you want. As for your post, here are my comments in blue.

by KarmaCarburetor » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:04 am

When Mark H left the intelligence went out the door. He left a bunch of news junkies pretending to be spiritual, it's called spiritual arrogance. Marks background was a retired naval intelligence officer, who did not screw around with anyone's head. He would not have approved of multilevel marketing programs pretending to have anything to do with spirituality.

As I understand it, Mark H. was simply a retired naval officer who may or may not have had any association with military intelligence (I have read a couple of notes about his “memories being recovered” which make me suspect this was a Rama & Tara & Beth initiated belief) but was certainly these folks sugar daddy when it came to money. His kids finally got him the treatment and he’s completely abandoned his former beliefs, which I believe says more about them than anything else.

These others running the dog and pony show have an agenda to pick your pocket under the guise of pretending to be some kind of spiritual, when they are absolutely not spiritual. The poor incompetent lightworkers are being taken advantage of from those who should absolutely know better at this stage of the ascension game. Marietta brought the LGN program to Tara and she jumped all over it like flies on you know what and promoted it to be some kind of a spiritual thing when it was not - just another gimmick to herd the innocent sheep into paying their rent and it backfired leaving lots of folks $300 poorer - the greed glands are flapping in the wind.

777 Prosperity was just another pyramid scam, with the people who get in first the only ones to profit (well, outside of the scammer who sets it up and takes theirs off the top).

While there is certainly truth in everything - you have to dig deep to find any they have mixed with a serious lack of integrity and very unethical practices that is keeping their blind sheeple followers fooled, as if they have a front row seat to something, when they have no more of a clue in the world than anyone else. They need to keep their followers on the edge of their seats to keep that rent coming in.

Deception still lives at the galacticroundtable using a control stick - If they let uncensored information flow the truth would come out and the rug would be pulled out from under their disingenuous game and exposed just like they want the banksters game exposed - their game of dishonesty is no exception and something they apparently do not understand as supposedly grown adults pretending to be spiritual -

Tara is a network marketing junkie from way back in time and has led their audience down the road to no-where-land time after time - she does not understand what is truly going on with the aspect of money and ascension - She can sure baffle anyone with the best bullshit tying it all together, though it is totally dishonest, while she pretends to give a sh*t about anyone else acting as if she was really concerned just to get that rent money - she calls it divine begging - yes, have you ever heard of such a thing?

I believe that Tara & Rama both know what they’re doing and simply don’t care that it’s a lie as long as it keeps the money coming it. I offer their old “the brakes need to be fixed so Rama can cruise around aimlessly to get contacted” excuse. I wonder if they still have that car?

Sounds like there are unresolved issues she is not sharing? - covering up those things only hurts everyone else - we are all one right? No need to beg if you work to resolve those issues, the universe provides right? Though you can't trust the universe while you are acting insecure and being dishonest. Everyone deserves a roof over their head, though it is unethical to lie to the innocent people who are trusting you to do it. Lying by omission is still lying, especially if you expect to have unity in a new world were everyone is telling you the truth.

Tara and Rama cannot tell you the truth about who they are, because they are hiding out and don't know who they are themselves to tell anyone else, and if they told anyone no one would give them any more money to pay their $1,500 a month personal expenses + a $3,000 a month bbs radio bill, so they can continue to tell everyone a bunch of intellectual news information to keep everyone corralled and herded coming back for more yada yada yada, so they can continue to pillage their listeners pockets to pay their expenses with intellectual information -

It is essentially lying to the innocent good folks supporting their habit - They are not honest sincere genuine people who truly care about anyone else, they only care about paying their rent at anyone's expense in exchange for hard news and shallow chit chat - a pretty high price to listen to someone read you a bedtime story –

I wouldn’t call their news “hard” but simply “made up.” With their track record, why would anyone believe them about anything?

Their conference calls open with a brief meditation followed by a little hard news with 45 minutes of begging for money. Donations are one thing certainly - though they will ask you to foot the bill, so they can travel around the countryside as well, while they can report the important news from other members homes kissing everyone's asses along the way. Anyone who sucks up enough will do fine under the disingenuous pretense to keep the money rolling in - apparently they are the only ones who have a direct line with all the masters and you need to know the latest updates that anyone can readily get on their own. But it's just entertainment right? High priced at that!

I wonder why none of these important folks Rama claims who calls him all the time don't send him a bag of money, just wondering since they are so well known in the spiritual hierarchy? What is wrong with this picture aye? It is a dog and pony show to support themselves - they are not honest people who genuinely give a sh*t about anyone except themselves to get that all important money to pay Taras expenses - The word "Everybody" is a favorite word, as if "everybody" was included. Yes God loves them too of course, and they are good people doing the lords work - they just can't happen to tell the truth along the way - just intellectual illuminati news you don't really need to know. What you need to know is how to become competent for unity consciousness. The lightworkers don't know how that is going to come about or has it ever crossed their minds.

They are not good people and they are not doing God’s work. Why you call their stuff “intellectual” is beyond me – I believe it is simple fantasy. I've heard a few excuses as to why their more-famous and rich contacts don't send them money - mostly so that the Illuminati don't know about them, but if so why name names on the internet? Anyone with any sense would realize that the reason is it's all made up.

If Tara Rama and Beth could tell you the truth of who they were as their authentic selves - instead a bunch of intellectual news to keep everyone's attention distracted away from who they are inside - they would be helping the incompetent lightworkers by sharing their experience strength and hope - this should be the whole focus of the dog and pony show then it might be worth 4k a month.

Rama & Tara might not know the truth about themselves if it bit them in the butt. They’re so used to their BS that they’ve likely forgotten. For example, Rama used to talk about leaving home at age 14 in 1967, going to the Summer of Love a year late in San Francisco, then making it to Woodstock in 1969. Then, all of a sudden after Michael Jackson dies, he’s talking about knowing him well from growing up with him in LA. Since the Jackson family didn’t move to California until 1970, this would mean that … what am I saying, it means he’s full of it.

Quantum energetics, though there is no time for that when you are passing around a control stick pretending it is a talking stick as if it was a sharing session for all - you can't share your feelings and emotions when the same 4 people call in to ask a question under the moderator Marietta's direction, who herself cannot share too much herself because her roll is to play shortstop for the money - you are allowed to just ask a question about the news, since they are the authorities on world events - just news junkies keeping everyone tethered to left brain intellectual news events - How many channelers do you know who can be interrupted in the middle of a flow of information from an ascended master from a higher realm? None. Rama is the only one, while he is on call with Tara and Mother Sekhmet at the same time, because the show won't work otherwise. It's just entertainment.

It takes a very lot to go inside of yourself to be authentic to express your feelings and emotions to actually help someone else come out of the incompetence the lightworkers find themselves in. These folks don't know or understand how to do it despite the abundance of information available - This dog and pony show is only able to kiss your arse by pacifying anyone with polite people pleasing and phony artificial insincere talk that you can expect to get from emotionally disingenuous people anywhere - It's the matrix and the same behavior prevails, they are still divided to be conquered in duality presenting intellectual left brain information. A little news is ok, though not for 4k a month.

Filling out all that paperwork for Washitaw won't make anyone sovereign - the exercise of doing it will give someone a slight education- though it will not make anyone sovereign - Sovereignty comes from an understanding and that understanding only comes when you disengage from the matrix by taking back your life- by taking back your time that has been stolen. Filling out papers will not do a thing with Big Daddy & Co -

Beth heard about Washitaw from Tara - who heard about it in the last year or so as another idea to keep the sheeple lightworkers herded for their calls - There are hundreds of sovereign nations in the US with the same information - Sovereignty is a behavior and they don't understand what that behavior is about - it is just more intellectual yada yada yada coming from an insecure control freak ranting and raving pretending to be spiritual keeping up with left brain hard news -

When they can finally expose themselves like they are pressing Big Daddy and Co. to do - they can finally unite in a new world - right now they are still divided to be conquered - it's still groundhog day for any unity to take place of any substance. They are still competing for the money trying to sell you stuff - anything except for what is inside of themselves - they just can't tell you what that is right now because they don't actually know - a lot of these lightworkers out here are confused about what resonates with them - I understand why - mind control is a beautiful thing for the illuminati - Not many could hardly know what resonates with themselves caught up living their artificial empty lives in the matrix - you need to step away from it and stop everything you are doing in your life and start being - a tall order for most –

A common form of denial is “The message is good but the messengers are corrupt.” In this case the message and the messengers cannot be separated, they are the sole source of this fantasy. Sorry to be the one to tell you this, but it’s true. We joke here that we’re part of the Illuminati and successfully thwarting deliveries day after day after day, but it’s no more real than what Dove and Bellringer and Rama have been shoveling for years.

Ask yourself this – if you were told something was going to happen “soon” what sort of time limit would you place on it? For example, “dinner will be served soon” where if it doesn’t happen in that time, you would go and find another place to eat. I suggest that dinnertime is long past, and moving to another restaurant is long overdue.
"Follow the Money"