What Can They Do?

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

What Can They Do?

Post by Deep Knight »

'HELLO, CENTRAL! WHAT CAN WE DO?
Patrick H. Bellringer

To: bellringer@fourwinds10.com
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 7:31 AM
Subject: question

hello

i have been reading your messages on four winds for a long time. my question is what else can we do to get this done besides pray? so many of our friends have died already waiting on this. and i hope to enjoy some of it before we are gone too. i want to see this happen so bad. to get rid of the crooks we have leading our country.

BL

(Response)
TO: BL
DATE: Oct. 2, 2010
SUBJECT: Reply

Dear BL:

Thank you for your letter. I understand your frustration. Everyone is on their own journey, and each decides at a soul level when that journey ends---when their lessons stop, for whatever reason.

Just know that there is a Divine Plan for conquering evil ultimately on our planet. We each play our part to assist, and I believe this "Chess Game" is now at "check mate" point. You ask, "What else can we do?" Follow your heart, my friend. We pray. We tell the Truth! Just know that your thoughts and positive energy and prayers make a huge difference in defeating evil. The Light is winning! Know it!

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

What can we do besides pray? Pray some more!
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: What Can They Do?

Post by The Observer »

What, no directive about sending Bellringer more money? Is he getting senile?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Well there is always armed rebellion.

I mean praying doesn't seem to be working, God is great and all that, but that doesn't mean if I get cancer I'm not going to hit it with everything I can. Prayers, Chemo, ect.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

my question is what else can we do to get this done besides pray?
Send your FRNs, wrapped in Tin (NOT Aluminium!!!) Foil to..
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:What, no directive about sending Bellringer more money? Is he getting senile?
Not in the message, but at the top of the foulwinds10 website is:
Your contribution is vital in maintaining the fourwinds10.com website. With extensive costs associated with this website, your donations are very much appreciated.
This is right above their advertisements, which must be based on "cookies" from the viewer's site. I figured this out recently because my wife and I (the real me) have been looking at Victorian faucets for a bathroom remodel and that's what's been coming up.
"Follow the Money"
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Deep Knight wrote:
The Observer wrote:What, no directive about sending Bellringer more money? Is he getting senile?
Not in the message, but at the top of the foulwinds10 website is:
Your contribution is vital in maintaining the fourwinds10.com website. With extensive costs associated with this website, your donations are very much appreciated.
This is right above their advertisements, which must be based on "cookies" from the viewer's site. I figured this out recently because my wife and I (the real me) have been looking at Victorian faucets for a bathroom remodel and that's what's been coming up.
I read a lot of Fan Fiction, they have a similar system on one of the major sites, because here I am reading Harry Potter Fan FIction and all that pops up are ads for guns and ammo. I got a kick out of it at first, now it's gotten old.