The Greatest Rebel Ever

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

The Greatest Rebel Ever

Post by Deep Knight »

On Monday Casper graced us with his "opinion," a list of bullet points he gathered from e-mails or the internet. One of these was:
Casper wrote:* One of Obamas long time advisors, Saul Alenski?, wrote a book which he dedicated to Satan, 'the greatest rebel ever'.
Obama's "long time advisor" Saul Alinsky died in 1972 when the President was 10 years old. Pardon me if I have trouble believing they ever met, much less that any advice was given. As for the dedication, they're talking about a tongue-in-cheek quote by Alinsky that's been missrepresented by Glenn Beck.
Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins — or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer
Quatloos is offering a $1 Quintillian reward for the first person to find "the greatest rebel ever." in this quote. This quote is found on the back cover of late editions of "Rules for Radicals" and is most often atributed to it. However, the actual dedication is for Alinsky's wife, Irene (unless, of course, this was just Sal's pet name for Lucifer). This all reminds me of a scene from the Frank Zappa movie 200 Motels.

Jimmy Carl Black is performing a song about Lonesome Cowboy Bert and sings:
"Opal you hot little bitch" when in a flash of light the devil appears.
"You called?"
"I said, 'Opal, you hot little bitch.'"
"I have many names."
"Oh yeah, how many of your friends call you that?"
The 'rumor' regarding 50 to 75 people yesterday and last night is false, or more accurately, a lie. The bad guys find lying to be easier than telling the truth no matter how many times they are caught and their lies exposed.

casper 10-13-10
Yeah, I know.
"Follow the Money"