World Court Ruling?

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

World Court Ruling?

Post by Deep Knight »

First - this was posted on the RAP-NESARA forum.

Monday, October 25, 2010
NESARA - Tom Schaults's World Court Ruling - MUST READ!
Submitted by MH - Thanks Big Time WOW!

First time on the internet - It was filed at the Hague back in September. Very, very important. VK Durham contributed her efforts to the body of the suit.

http://www.4shared.com/document/fbO_0Yg ... uling.html

Tom Schaults's lawsuit on Nesara
Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:19 PM
3 comments:
Anonymous said...
There is a direct link to the lawsuit at:

http://www.commonlawgrandjury.com/Artic ... %201.1.pdf

October 25, 2010 4:52 PM
Anonymous said...
Ok so what was the actual World Court Ruling? Is the case concluded or is it still ongoing?

October 25, 2010 8:04 PM
Anonymous said...
This was first posted on Rumor Mill News...the top part of the posting was removed.

MUST READ.. THIS IS THE SILVER BULLET TO STRIKE AT THE HEART OF THE BEAST.. Will the American People Use it? (views: 2985)
Seawitch -- Sunday, 24-Oct-2010 22:11:01

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=185725

If you read the rather long "filing" by Tom Schaults "Private Autorney General" you'll find lots of confusing material and links to such bona fide sources as Rumor Mill News. Par for the VK Durham folks. However, they didn't like it being posted very much.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Removal of Nesara Ruling at the request of Bruce Curtis

Please do your due diligence, this pleading is not a ruling, and was not entered into the Hague but into the Court of International Trade in New York. The pleading was rejected out of hand by the Court Clerk, in contravention of statutory requirements to receive all pleadings. As a person who worked on this pleading and all of the exhibits with VK Durham, I can attest to the absolute truth of these statements. The rejection of the pleading is evidence of the ongoing treason of the corporate government. We are working on correcting the situation by enforcing the statutory requirements of the office of Court Clerk and by working with the original RAP grand juries who did not violate their oath.

Those who remain with RAP did not commit this type of grievous betrayal of their neighbors are still working to Restore the Republic, and quite apart from the phony propaganda that states the republic is restored. The lies and deceptions that threatened to derail the restoration plan need to be recognized for just that, and the false promises of funding by representing Nazi originated counterfeit Morganthaus as real security are considered treasonous both within the de facto regime and within the de jure republic.

Don't ever copy anything with the name of Tom Schaults and Bruce Curtis on it without authorization. This is not in the public domain, it is private work and involves national security issues. It does not belong on NESARA or other sites. Who gave you the right to use and publish Mr. Schaults' name? Who gave you the right to copy another posting and take it up to your website? Are you unaware that his work is with the true patriots working behind the scenes to restore the republic? Do you think it helps the republic to publicize national security issues in the associated context with disinformation coming from Casper and also from UFO rumor mills without any of the real, verified intel?

Since your site claims to serve the people, and you claim to be a Christian and a patriot, I do hope that you will be more circumspect in what you do and not threaten the progress being made by irresponsible rumoring and headline grabbing.

We do not consent to the use of our name associated with false information. That type of action moves into the arena of slander and libel. WE DID NOT FILE IN THE WORLD COURT. THERE IS NO RULING. THE CORPORATE BANKSTERS AND WORLD CRIMINAL ELITE IS STILL TRYING TO FEND OFF THE CHANGES THAT ARE SURGING FROM THE LAWFUL MOVEMENTS THAT ARE SURGING FROM THE PEOPLE TO BRING THEM TO JUSTICE. WE WILL CONTINUE TO MOVE THIS ISSUE INTO PROPER VENUE IN THE NY ARTICLE III COURT AND THROUGH THE GRAND JURIES INTO OTHER COURTS. THOSE WHO ARE HOLDING THE DEBT WILL BE KNOWN AS DEBTORS AND WE THE PEOPLE WILL BE FINALLY RECOGNIZED AS THE EXECUTORS OF OUR ESTATE AND THE TRUE CREDITORS. THE DURHAM TRUST IS THE TRUE CREDITOR AND FIRST LIENHOLDER AGAINST THE U.S. CORP. AND THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANKING SYSTEM, AND DOES NOT NEED THE WORLD COURT, BECAUSE IT HAS NO JURISDICTION IN THIS MATTER. IT IS A CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY ISSUE WITHIN THE JURISDICTION OF THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTIONAL COURT ALONE.

Your editorial corrections in this matter will be greatly appreciated by all those who come to your website seeking the truth.

Bruce Curtis
kansas republic

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ADDENUM

JOHN'S COMMENTS - This has been removed per your wishes per the legalities you expressed . Please provide substantiation of your claims and your claimed position within the republic within 24 hours or the original posting with the download link shall be going back up. Based on my research to date no one in the Republic is aware of you and do not know who you represent. John MacHaffie

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:56 AM

If it's "WITHIN THE JURISDICTION OF THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTIONAL COURT ALONE" why was it filed in the Court of International Trade?
"Follow the Money"
bmielke

Re: World Court Ruling?

Post by bmielke »

Was the ruling, and pleadings in French? I thought World Court required all pleadings in French for some reason. I am a little busy to look it up right now.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The introduction from Seawitch posted on Rumor Mill News.

MUST READ.. THIS IS THE SILVER BULLET TO STRIKE AT THE HEART OF THE BEAST.. Will the American People Use it?

Posted By: Seawitch <Send E-Mail>
Date: Sunday, 24-Oct-2010 22:11:01 Many of us know that the Federal Reserve is going down and determined to take us all with them.

Those of us who are awake are confounded with the degree of mass hypnosis, apathy, and straight out laziness of the American people concerning the loss of our Sovereignty through the covert and overt actions of Congress, the Council on Foreign Relations, The Bilderberg Group, the Illuminati, etc. and traitors within the military working at a feverish pace to destroy our great country and insure it's irreversible demise.

Well... at the 59th minute of the 11th hour the 'Silver Bullet' to strike at the heart of the beast has been laid in the palm of our hand. Will the American people pick it up and use it?

One thing is for sure, when the truth about the VK DURHAM TRUST gets out and spreads throughout America and the ranks of the Military, and the irrefutable evidence concerning the monetary wealth of America and course of action showing there is no need to follow the NWO down the path to oblivion resonating in the hearts and minds of those in high places of power and authority. We will see or at least sense the cannibalization that will take place within the government and the ranks of the military.

Once and for all, those who have sworn an Oath to the Constitution will be able to see the TRAITORS for who they are and heads will roll. HEADS WILL ROLL!!

"The U.S. has never informed the American sovereign of these presumptions which they hold against him, nor the consequences associated therewith. The U.S. has invested 75+ years of propaganda to indoctrinate the American People."

TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS COURT FILING BELOW. THE DOTS ARE CONNECTED. YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF.

FEEL FREE TO PASS THIS ALONG TO ANYONE YOU WANT. AMERICANS NEED TO KNOW THIS.

"THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE".

Regards,
Seawitch

I'm not a seawitch, I'm you, and my number is 888.

FROM READER THOMAS: ..Re: MUST READ.. THIS IS THE SILVER BULLET TO STRIKE AT THE HEART OF THE BEAST.. Will the American

Posted By: Seawitch
Date: Monday, 25-Oct-2010 09:28:14

In Response To: MUST READ.. THIS IS THE SILVER BULLET TO STRIKE AT THE HEART OF THE BEAST.. Will the American People Use it? (Seawitch) FROM READER THOMAS:

Thomas Bradford Schaults article should be spread far and wide to everyone that is old enough to read, to prepare them for the way that has been made to overcome the Beast.

In the Book of Revelation it says the first Beast will suffer a wound of the sword to the head. This wound of the sword to the first Beast is from the word of God and is the sharp double edged sword that comes out of the mouth of the Lamb of God that was slain and yet lives.

The Lamb of God that was slain and yet lives, are all those who gave up their life, in faith to Jesus and have been reborn and overshadowed by his spirit. Any one of them could speak the word and slay the Beast, because they are the Word of God made flesh.

The mathematical total of every written word in the article written by Thomas Bradford Schaults is 374004 which associates with 3744. Just for one moment believe that the love of the Lamb of God wrote this article through Thomas and that his word had a mathematical counterpart to support it. Here is the message from the master to support this article.

3744 = One can conclude that all things are accomplished for those who believe. = Jesus said, '"Know the truth and the truth will set you free". = Jesus said, "Go ye therefore into all the world and preach the Gospel" = Jesus Messiah and English gematria are a divine manifestation of love. = A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation = For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great. = But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another. = To bind his princes at his pleasure; and teach his senators wisdom. = O Israel, trust thou in the LORD: he is their help and their shield. = These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges;

374004 also has this counterpart. Three seven four zero zero four = 2214 = Lord Jesus, Lord Jesus, Lord Jesus = 2214 = Clothed in the yellow light of Christ. = Here am I and the Children the Lord has Given me. = the church founded upon the apostles = The Church of Yeshua Christoi Jesus = Here is my servant whom I have chosen = Consider it pure joy my brothers = Nothing will be impossible for you = God is Love, is the Word Jesus spoke. = The mother of Love provides Jesus. = feed my lambs, tend my sheep, and feed my sheep. = Abba Jesus reborn in the flesh as all mankind.(The Goal)

Keep your eye on the goal.

Blessings
Thomas
LJCIYIJJ ***

This letter written freehand from the heart has a total mathematical value of 129888 to ***.

888 is the mathematical value of Jesus in both Greek and Hebrew.

Jesus Messiah = Jesus Cross = Jesus Gospel = The Passover = English Gematria = 888.

129888 ~ one two nine eight eight eight = 1689 = If we claim to be without sin = the mark of the beast will be placed = The anointing breaks the yoke.

The master has spoken and written through his two servants.
Thomas and Thomas, his double edged sword.

You're never alone when you're a schizophrenic.
"Follow the Money"
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

bmielke wrote:Was the ruling, and pleadings in French? I thought World Court required all pleadings in French for some reason. I am a little busy to look it up right now.
The pleadings were written in a language reminiscent of English.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Quixote wrote:
bmielke wrote:Was the ruling, and pleadings in French? I thought World Court required all pleadings in French for some reason. I am a little busy to look it up right now.
The pleadings were written in a language reminiscent of English.
The International Court of Justice uses two "official" languages in its proceedings, French and English. This is for historical reasons and has little to do with current usage. However, any language can be used in pleadings, proceedings, and records as long as the court is informed in advanced so translation services can be acquired.
"Follow the Money"
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Yes, but when you need to file for the aliens that only speak in scent? Finding a translator really stinks!

Let the bad jokes and puns continue...
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

In Casper's 10-27-10 Opinion update he has this item near the bottom:
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data ... 1288209327

* As to the communication on the net today 'signed by' Bruce Curtis who refers to 'disinformation' coming from CASPER ( in bold letters), if this fellow has any knowledge about what's going on he has disguised it so well it is not recognizable. As mentioned above much of what we report is unknown to those not 'operating' at the 'Second Rail' level and it has always been thus. Assuming full disclosure, make a mental note of all the things WE reported over time as they come into the public consciousness.

What Bruce Curtis actually says about Casper (and it's not in the ALL CAPS part).

Do you think it helps the republic to publicize national security issues in the associated context with disinformation coming from Casper and also from UFO rumor mills without any of the real, verified intel?

Stange, especially as Rumor Mill News postings are an integral part of this "pleading."
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Something new from Bruce Curtis and VK Durham. VK believes she controls the world’s wealth and is mad it isn’t true, so she creates these wild, rambling posts that make up the bulk of the “pleading” that started this thread. I’m not exactly sure how she fit into the Tehachapi UFO cult (Valley of Radience folks where Bellringer got his start) and when Bellringer tries to explain it, I just get more confused. See
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data ... 1197430358
and

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data ... 1227740793

Thursday, October 28, 2010
BRUCE CURTIS, DURHAM TRUST vs. ONGOING "CONTEMPT & SUBVERSION OF CONSTITUTION i.e. LAW OF THE LAND"
Rumormill News DISCERNMENT ADVISED

BRUCE CURTIS, DURHAM TRUST vs. ONGOING "CONTEMPT & SUBVERSION OF CONSTITUTION i.e. LAW OF THE LAND"
Posted By: watcher51445 <Send E-Mail>
Date: Thursday, 28-Oct-2010 09:00:57 DURHAM (INTL. LTD;) HOLDING TRUST, TIAS 12087 does not support "UnAmerican Activities" .. and does take serious umbrage of having 'cut and past' jobs associating the work of others with NESARA or any other PSY OPS Operation which operates in CONTEMPT OF ACT OF CONGRESS i.e.; THE CONSTITUTION OF/FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
No one ever heard of NESARA not until after Durham (Intl. Ltd;) Holding Trust filed THE RUSSELL HERRMANN-HERMAN ESTATE, by the Executrix-Trustor back into and under the Protection of Durham (Intl. Ltd;) Holding Trust, Tias 12087 "of Public Record, June 17, 1997.
Prior to the filing E.J. Ekker
HERE IS WHERE IT GETS VERY INTERESTING IN REGARDS TO "JUDAS GOATS" AND "TAKE DOWN OF THE REPUBLICS": WAS AMERICA SOLD?
Establishing martial law in the United States
The John W. Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2006 (PL 109-364), "named for the longtime Armed Services Committee chairman from Virginia," was signed October 17, 2006, by President George W. Bush. The Act "has a provocative provision called 'Use of the Armed Forces in Major Public Emergencies'," the thrust of which "seems to be about giving the federal government a far stronger hand in coordinating responses to [Hurricane] Katrina-like disasters," Jeff Stein, CQ National Security Editor wrote December 1, 2006.
"But on closer inspection, its language also alters the two-centuries-old Insurrection Act, which Congress passed in 1807 to limit the president’s power to deploy troops within the United States ... 'to suppress, in a State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy'," Stein wrote.
"But the amended law takes the cuffs off" and "critics say it’s a formula for executive branch mischief," Stein wrote, as "the new language adds 'natural disaster, epidemic, or other serious public health emergency, terrorist attack or incident' to the list of conditions permitting the President to take over local authority — particularly 'if domestic violence has occurred to such an extent that the constituted authorities of the State or possession are incapable of maintaining public order.'"
"One of the few to complain, Sen. Patrick J. Leahy, D-Vt., warned that the measure virtually invites the White House to declare federal martial law. ... It 'subverts solid, longstanding posse comitatus statutes that limit the military’s involvement in law enforcement, thereby making it easier for the President to declare martial law,' he said in remarks submitted to the Congressional Record on Sept. 29." [1] http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?ti ... ted_States
Also see related Posse Comitatus Act section. http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?ti ... itatus_Act
You better get your heads out of the sand before you get booted in the rump!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:51 AM

1 comments:
Anonymous said...
Bruce -- we all know you from the early RAP days. YOU ARE A BLOWHARD WHO HAS USED THE SAME FEAR TACTICS AS TT. Your position is flawed and obviously is an attack agenda from the bush cabal.

You are NOT A PATRIOT.

Karen

October 28, 2010 7:58 AM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Even more stuff first put up on Rumor Mill News and then copied by the RAP-NESARA forum. I doubt this makes much sense to anyone, including VK Durham.

Friday, October 29, 2010
PT-2: BRUCE CURTIS, DURHAM TRUST vs. ONGOING "CONTEMPT & SUBVERSION OF CONSTITUTION i.e. LAW OF THE LAND"
Rumormill News
DISCERNMENT ADVISED

PT-2: BRUCE CURTIS, DURHAM TRUST vs. ONGOING "CONTEMPT & SUBVERSION OF CONSTITUTION i.e. LAW OF THE LAND"
Posted By: watcher51445 <Send E-Mail>
Date: Friday, 29-Oct-2010 06:13:23

BRUCE CURTIS, DURHAM TRUST vs. ONGOING "CONTEMPT & SUBVERSION OF CONSTITUTION i.e. LAW OF THE LAND" http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=185971
Remember the "perfect onion?": The "perfect onion" was contaminated with mold and rot when the President of the United States http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=185690
WORD PRESS reports: WAS AMERICA SOLD? read more: http://gunnyg.wordpress.com/2009/07/03/ ... rica-sold/
Further read: related Posse Comitatus Act section. http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?ti ... itatus_Act
As this Union of the Republics stand in HARMS WAY, put in HARMS WAY by greedy men and women occupying Offices of Public Trust in the WHITE HOUSE, U.S. HOUSE AND SENATE and ASSISTED BY THE U.S. ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE'S "DO NOT INVESTIGATE CRIMINAL"..ETC. All of whom believed they were ABOVE ALL LAW as they played the game of Global Banking, Financing and Economic 'terrorism'.. then setting up 'acts of law in color of all law' hindering the free movement guranteed by THE CONSTITUTION'S "BILL OF RIGHTS".. which leaves all the before-mentioned IN CONTEMPT OF ACT(S) OF CONGRESS.. i.e. The CONSTITUTION being the FIRST ACT OF CONGRESS.
This CONTEMPT OF ACT OF CONGRESS and violation of the Supreme Law.. by the before-mentioned who have allowed themselves to be bribed, coereced, intimidated into "Acts of Treason and Sedition" against the Sovereign Republics of the States of the Union.
Last evening I received a telephone call apprising me:
There appears to be a 'talk shoe' host on the air waves alleging V.K. Durham has been on his 'talk shoe' which is untrue. This 'talk shoe' host has absolutely no idea as to what Durham (Intl. Ltd;) Holding Trust, Tias 12087 is about, nor does this 'talk shoe' host know anything about the 'sub trusts' which pretain to the Restoration of the Sovereign Republics, their infra-structures of those entities 'sold off by president G.H.W. Bush in Executive Order 12803, which was 'paid off and bailed out, demanded to be returned to the Sovereign Republics 'owners' the Sovereign People of the states of the Union when the $6.5 Trillion Dollar U.S. and American Continental Debt was paid via DEBT SWAP-DEBT CONVERSION by the Creditor, May 21, 2003.
Allegedly; This 'talk shoe' host and an alleged 'private attorney general' have some idea of a "third party filing".. If the alleged 'filing' is not for one of the Sovereign Republics.. your 'third party filing' is 'without merit'.. So don't muddy the water as the Ekkers did through the HERMAN-HERRMANN ESTATE period.. not unless your desirous of becoming an 'accessory to, during and after the fact of 'MURDER'.. See: PUBLIC NOTICE http://www.theantechamber.net/V_K_Durha ... otice.html
The intelligence file documents linked throughout this piece are significant because the evidence not only provides proof of suspicious and clandestine shipments of U.S. currency between foreign countries, but also that counterfeit debt instruments involving fraud in the U. S. banking system were due the day after the 9.11 attacks. Did the White House, Congress and the 9.11 Commission obstruct justice regarding this evidence?
see: MORE 9/11 CANTOR FITZGERALD, GOLDMAN SACHS, FED. R., UST, BUSH ETAL 'FINANCIAL TERRORISM' ...
http://www.theantechamber.net/V_K_Durha ... Terror.htm
Neil Bush, John D'Aquisto, and Jack Kemp HUD ran a SIDE OPERATION with NEIL BUSH and JOHN D'AQUISTO AND NSA, G.H.W. BUSH, AND THE CLINTONS, ALAN GREENSPAN, NICHOLAS BRADY which involved the 1991 BRADY BONDS AND BANK FAILURES and 9/11 WTCS MORE 9/11 CANTOR FITZGERALD, GOLDMAN SACHS, FED. R., UST, BUSH ETAL 'FINANCIAL TERRORISM' ... http://www.google.com/search?ie=ISO-885 ... hamber.net
http://www.google.com/search?ie=ISO-885 ... hamber.net
JACK KENP's 'cover' was a smoke screen of an investigation which brought about the indictment of three individuals.
SEC prosecuted John D' Aquisto... you will find that in the EDGAR FILES
This all ties in with GOLDEN JACK ASS ARTICLE.
http://www.kitco.com/ind/willie/oct062010.html
THE COST FOR CLEANING UP 'MONEY LAUNDERING DEBTS' BY THESE PRESIDENTS, THEIR FAMILIES, WALL STREET LLB'S WAS AND IS.. TOO DAMNED HIGH! The US Federal Reserve Corporate Body and former Chairman "Sir" Alan Greenspan and US Corporate Treasurer, Nicholas Brady, president G.H.W. Bush, James Baker III created this 'monster' by using the worlds greatest PONZI SCHEME and Illegal Securitization of 'Gold Property' which did not belong to them. These individuals thought it belonged to ONI-U.S.C.G./U.S. TREASURY AGENT, Russell Herman.. Mr. Herman was kidnapped, beaten britally suffering his ribs kicked in, strung up on meat hooks inserted beneath his collar bones, burned with ciggarettes, left hand broken, tortured, excessively and invasively radiated, a cattle prod and 'tobacco' shoved up his rectum, then raped by a Hatian whereas afterwards Mr. Herman was believed to have been transmitted AIDS. VA refused to run tests alleging 'tests were too expensive.' All of that.. as they were trying to force Mr. Herman to sign off on something he did not own. The entire situation smacks of R.I.C.O. "Murder for Profit" and UnAmerican Activities.
Mr. Herman passed away August 29, 1994.. "Commander Hatonn states: "I was with Russell Herman as he drew his dying breath telling me what he wanted me to do with his portion of BONUS 3392-181..." http://www.theantechamber.net/V_K_Durha ... dering.htm
VKD: Thats and odd statement; I'm the wife.. I closed his eyes, no one was present other than his brother and Vets in the beds around the 'dying room'...
If you noticed who all the information was directed to in this article you will discover one of the individuals was U.S. SENATE BANKING COMMITTEE CHAIRMAN, CHARLES E. GRASSLEY.. http://www.theantechamber.net/V_K_Durha ... Terror.htm
I was informed just this last week... LOBBYIST gave U.S. Senate Banking Committee Chairman, Grassley.. a multi-million dollar home down in the islands. Which leads back to the DO NOT INVESTIGATE inter-office MEMO of DOJ DEPUTY, JAMIE GORELICK http://www.theantechamber.net/UsHistDoc ... sIndex.htm
As our U.S. House and Senate Members, our presidents, law enforcement, judges on the bench indulge in MAKING BIG MONEY for their own personal ' retirement and investment portfolios' they have left a trail of DEAD INNOCENT AMERICANS and PEOPLE OF OTHER NATIONS.. having done so by Acts of Careless Disregard for the Life and Property of Others.. with Depraved Hearts as they violated something with far more teeth.. than I.. These U.S. House and Senate members, presidents etc have and are standing in CONTEMPT OF ACT OF CONGRESS having Violated the Heart and Essence of the Law of the Land i.e., standing in CONTEMPT OF THE CONSTITUTION AND BILL OF RIGHTS. Having no concern for life, limb, safety of their Constitutencies..
Further; In VALIDATION of: 9/11 CANTOR FITZGERALD, GOLDMAN SACHS, FED. R., UST, BUSH ETAL 'FINANCIAL TERRORISM' ...
http://www.theantechamber.net/V_K_Durha ... Terror.htm EVIDENCE SURFACES; It appears there was a Revised 9/11 Commission Determination of December 2008.. to finally disclose the FRAUDULENT USE and UNLAWFUL SECURITIZATION BY THE WHITE HOUSE, U.S. FED. RESERVE, U.S. DEPT. OF THE TREASURY of DURHAM HOLDING TRUST, TIAS 12087 "GOLD COLLATERAL" using the unlawful securitized collateral in the BRADY BONDS FINANCIAL TERRORISM which ultimately at the end of the "10 year term existence, or to remain in effect until the US Dollar Provider is "Exhausted" which terminated on or about 9/11/01 http://www.scribd.com/doc/17233336/Sept ... ember-2008
There are between 6,000 and 280,000 tonnes of illegal, stolen gold stored in bullion banks throughout the world. This gold needs to be laundered. This gold has been stolen from the national treasuries of the Philippines, Soviet Union, France, and Czechoslovakia. There are numerous sources that identify George Bush Sr. and Adnan Khashoggi, with Ferdinand Marcos, as extensively involved in the theft of the Philippines treasury.
2. Commodity experts that watch the gold market have made claims that significant, inexplicable amounts of gold were showing up in the market throughout the 1990s. These increases are attributed to ¡®gold futures¡¯ sales -in the absence of any other explanation.
3. There has been no known formal investigation into the possible laundering of this gold other than possibly the FBI investigation buried in the World Trade Center. This investigation was linked to the GATA/Howe lawsuit against the bullion banks, including the Deutsche Bank.
4. A significant group of powerful individuals, with demonstrated links to the movement of illegal gold, have been directly involved in the creation of a gold producing company, which was in a court battle over the legality of some of its trades. (It resulted in a sealed agreement in January of 2006.) A significant group of these individuals have a history of connections to money laundering activity. These groups include George Bush Sr., Adnan Khashoggi, Khalid bin Mahfouz and Edgar Bronfman.
5. The success of this company in gold hedging defies expert industry expert comprehension. The company has been extremely successful mining land that industry experts thought was ¡°doubtful¡± in its potential. These inexplicable conditions could be explained under a hypothesis of gold laundering.
6. Two of the individuals (Khashoggi and Mahfouz) that started, controlled and owned significant portions of this gold company are the same people that started, controlled and owned a company that staged and ¡®trained¡¯ eleven of the 9/11 hijackers, who were involved in the destruction of the World Trade Center. This ¡®terrorist¡¯ event effectively ended the FBI investigation of global gold trades this company was involved in.
G. German, Swiss, Russian and Saudi financial executives, combined with their U.S. business partners (Carlyle Group) initially requested the attack on the World Trade Center for the purposes of:
1. Stopping a series of on-going FBI and other federal agency investigations which were in the process of exposing multi-billion dollar, illegal, gold and money laundering activities and securities fraud. Tracking transactions into and out of accounts of individuals associated with these investigations would have exposed the
¡ñ illegal retention of the national bullion treasuries of the Soviet Union, the Philippines, France, Czechoslovakia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Angola and more, as well as
¡ñ the major participation of the ¡°Bush Family¡± in the Bank of New York/Russian Mafiya money-laundering scandal, with its ultimate source of funding in the Bardy/Durham bond fraud of September 11, 1991;
2. Destroying potentially incriminating Deutschebank and US Export-Import bank records and investigative reports (FBI, SEC, Secret Service, IRS, US Customs, NY State Tax Auditors) associated with those gold and money laundering and securities fraud activities;
3. Enhancing their competitiveness and short term profitability in the European investment banking market; and
4. Revenge against ¡°United States and its economy¡± for past economic transgressions against the German banking industry.
H. The pinpointed targets of the 9/11 hijackers were the North Tower (FBI offices on floors 23 and 24 and the Cantor Fitzgerald offices), Building 7 (various Federal investigative agencies), the Pentagon (Office of Naval Investigation), and the South Tower (Eurobrokers and the NY State Tax Investigation Department). Flight 93, delayed for 40 minutes at the gate and downed in Pennsylvania, was probably intended for Building 7. Building 6 (US Customs) was destroyed by an internal explosion. These buildings were targeted because they housed the investigative offices and evidence of multiple investigations into money and gold laundering and securities fraud.
I. There are seven conditions pertinent to the collapse of Building 7 that are not explained by any official explanation of the events at the WTC. These seven conditions are all explained with the theory of ¡®targeted destruction.¡¯ This report concludes that within minutes of it being known that Building 7 was not going to be hit by a third plane, it was ordered evacuated by an unknown individual so that incendiary explosions could be ignited without the presence of witnesses. These devices would have targeted federal and bank offices on multiple floors. The 9/11 Commission Report and FEMA have been unable to explain: continues at http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=173922
A direct hit on Cantor Fitzgerald on 9/11/01 near 10 years to the date of the 9/12/91 Contracts http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0962556504
SEPTEMBER 11 COMMISSION REPORT REVISED DECEMBER 2008
contains 300+ pages of information and confirmation of un-authorized of
Durham Holding Trust "Collateral" for BRADY BONDS etc, and more etc's..
[Not for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office Internet:.com ISBN ]
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9423598/Septe ... cember-008
Collateral Damage U.S. Covert Operations and the...
Collateral Damage U.S. Covert Operations and the Terrorist Attacks on September 11 2001_28062008. intelligence Russia banking covert foreign policy Government-US-Federal
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9442970/Colla ... ations-and OR
Collateral-Damage-US-Covert-Operations-and-the-Terrorist-Attacks-on-September-11-200128062008.htm and on to
COLLATERAL-DAMAGE-U.S. COVERT OPERATIONS PT-2
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9421535/Colla ... 0126122008
3000 INNOCENT LIVES ARE LOST 9/11/01 UN-NECESSAIRLY.
[snip] H L Menkin once said;
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
There are days, believe me.
But, there are also days when you just need to set back, and let the scoundrels of the world do it to their self.
There is an unwritten law of Creation which only allows one enough rope to hang ones self.
In other words, what goes around, comes around.
There will be much hand-wringing and 'gnashing of teeth' - in certain circles - in the coming weeks.
The important point of focus is to not let those who created the mess make you feel responsible for it - they will try.
In other words - let the MSM talking heads sweat it out without your attention.
That which ye sow - so shall ye also reap.
No matter who you are - you can't avoid the consequences of choice.
Lion http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=174579
Rayelan wrote a great article trying to figure out what is going on and why the 'distance' is suddenly growing between the infamous Chicago's 'Old LaSalle Banking Boyz'..
Netanyahu was supposed to meet with President Obama in Washington yesterday. Evidently President Obama knew that the meeting would not happen because he left Washington DC for Chicago.
Why did he go to Chicago? No one wanted him there including GOD. excellent read continues http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=174578
Recall the stories of a mid-December landing of a planeload of Interpol agents and cops. Recall the announcement by President Obama in January of strong subpoena power granted to Interpol operating in the United States, a story that should have sent shivers through the press networks. Instead, it was duly reported and forgotten, a typical syndicate tactic.
The subpoena power is not to be dismissed. It enables Interpol agents and cops to obtain documents, to force testimony, and to investigate with some teeth. My source tells of how the Interpol has been ON THE GROUND IN THE UNITED STATES FOR
MONTHS doing their work, building a case against corrupt bankers. The same source told of how last August 2009, at least thirty former USDept Treasury officials and Wall Street executives together appealed to Interpol, turned state's evidence, and were granted asylum. They arrived with much damaging evidence in the form of documents, emails, CDs, trading logs, and personal testimony.
10-Oct-2010
There are still a few remaining 'old farts' from the Intelligence Community of years ago.. who know the TRUTH about all this skull duggery of this later day CIA nonsense coming out of THE BASEMENT AT LANGELY..
They have dug a hole so deep they can't get out.. not without this DURHAM TRUST. Which has never had any other 'owner' other than the CURRENT OWNER, V.K. Durham.
Russell Herman.. was never allowed a position with Durham Holding Trust.. due to his association with G.H.W. BUSH Cia Director and President of the U.S.
I believe DG put it pretty well.. and did so bluntly.. http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=184600
When the dust settles.. The Sovereign People of the Sovereign
States of the Republics will settle out this matter in regards to their portion..
MEMORANDUM OF LAW – BANK FRAUD: FROM THE BAR ASSOCIATION'S OFFICIAL WEB SITE
I have, through research, learned the following to be true and most likely applies to me, which is the reason I have requested and demanded “the bank” to validate their claims and produce pursuant to applicable law. This MEMORANDUM serves to support my suspicions and identify criminal facts. The “bank” allegedly “loaned me their money” when in reality they deposited (credited) my promissory note and used that deposit to “pay my seller”. Source and reasoning after reviewing the original file clearly shows this fact, which is the reason for the “bank” refusing and failing to validate and to produce as stipulated by law. However, the truth is out and there is plenty of law backing up the fact that the bank is criminal.
A.J.Logan
FROM THE BAR ASSOCIATION'S OFFICIAL WEB SITE :... ”this Court has the responsibility to assure itself that the foreclosure plaintiffs have standing and that subject matter jurisdiction requirements are met at the time the complaint is filed. Even without the concerns raised by the documents the plaintiffs have filed, there is reason to question the existence of standing and the jurisdictional amount”. Over 30 cases are covered by the BAR at: http://www.abanet.org/rpte/publications ... osures.pdf
“A national bank has no power to lend its credit to any person or corporation . . . Bowen v. Needles Nat. Bank, 94 F 925 36 CCA 553, certiorari denied in 20 S.Ct 1024, 176 US 682, 44 LED 637.
Countrywide Home Loans, Inc. v Taylor - Mayer, J., Supreme Court, Suffolk County / 9/07
American Brokers Conduit v. ZAMALLOA - Judge SCHACK 28Jan2008
Aurora Loan Services v. MACPHERSON - Judge FARNETI 1 1Mar2008
“A bank may not lend its credit to another even though such a transaction turns out to have been of benefit to the bank, and in support of this a list of cases might be cited, which-would look like a catalog of ships.” [Emphasis added] Norton Grocery Co. v. Peoples Nat. Bank, 144 SE 505. 151 Va 195.
“In the federal courts, it is well established that a national bank has not power to lend its credit to another by becoming surety, indorser, or guarantor for him.”' Farmers and Miners Bank v. Bluefield Nat 'l Bank, 11 F 2d 83, 271 U.S. 669.
Bank of New York v. SINGH - Judge KURTZ 14Dec2007
Bank of New York v. TORRES - Judge COSTELLO 11Mar2008
Bank of New York v. OROSCO - Judge SCHACK 19Nov2007
Citi Mortgage Inc. v. BROWN - Judge FARNETI 13Mar2008
p-2
"The doctrine of ultra vires is a most powerful weapon to keep private corporations within their legitimate spheres and to punish them for violations of their corporate charters, and it probably is not invoked too often…. Zinc Carbonate Co. v. First National Bank, 103 Wis 125, 79 NW 229. American Express Co. v. Citizens State Bank, 194 NW 430.
"It has been settled beyond controversy that a national bank, under federal Law being limited in its powers and capacity, cannot lend its credit by guaranteeing the debts of another. All such contracts entered into by its officers are ultra vires . . ." Howard & Foster Co. v. Citizens Nat'l Bank of Union, 133 SC 202, 130 SE 759(1926).
". . . checks, drafts, money orders, and bank notes are not lawful money of the United States ..." State v. Neilon, 73 Pac 324, 43 Ore 168.
READ MORE http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/ar ... ead=165296
US CORPORATE DEBT IS 'NOT A DEBT OF THE REPUBLICS'
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=186019
IS THE U.S. HOUSE AND SENATE "IN CONTEMPT OF ACTS OF CONGRESS"?? http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=185990
Fed Asks Dealers to Estimate Size, Impact of Debt Purchases http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=185996 and
vkd: Little does Bernanke know those BOGUS US DEBT INSTRUMENTS will be out there until 2028.. See: http://www.theantechamber.net/VkDocumen ... page4.html there is 50% of $206,858,581,465,280,000,000. which rounds out to $107 Quadrillion dollars GOLD.
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=186019

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:37 AM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Not a ruling (nor anything else) from "the World Court" (there are three or four institutions that might be called that, but this document comes from none of them). This is a "pleading" sent to - and undoubtedly rejected by - the US Court of International Trade, an article I federal court situated in NYC. This document is so defective in so many ways - we can begin with the fact that it's scarcely coherent and add that it involves govt largess rather than trade - that there is no way it would be used in that court. Clearly not written by a lawyer (from any country). The only way this could have any use at all is if it had been printed on very soft, absorbent paper. The other items linked - and I couldn't force myself to read all of them - seem to be the work of people who are not up to the challenge of writing clear declarative sentences.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

fortinbras wrote:Not a ruling (nor anything else) from "the World Court" (there are three or four institutions that might be called that, but this document comes from none of them). This is a "pleading" sent to - and undoubtedly rejected by - the US Court of International Trade, an article I federal court situated in NYC. This document is so defective in so many ways - we can begin with the fact that it's scarcely coherent and add that it involves govt largess rather than trade - that there is no way it would be used in that court. Clearly not written by a lawyer (from any country). The only way this could have any use at all is if it had been printed on very soft, absorbent paper. The other items linked - and I couldn't force myself to read all of them - seem to be the work of people who are not up to the challenge of writing clear declarative sentences.
Whadya mean this is "scarcely coherent?" Everybody knows all pleading to the World US Court of International Trade and Justice have sections in it like this:
VK Durham wrote:There is an unwritten law of Creation which only allows one enough rope to hang ones self.
In other words, what goes around, comes around.
There will be much hand-wringing and 'gnashing of teeth' - in certain circles - in the coming weeks.
The important point of focus is to not let those who created the mess make you feel responsible for it - they will try.
In other words - let the MSM talking heads sweat it out without your attention.
That which ye sow - so shall ye also reap.
No matter who you are - you can't avoid the consequences of choice.
It's what's known as "legal boilerpaste" and makes the pleading even more "legal-like" and "pleadworthy." In fact, I'm surprised these documents are twice as long, after all
VK owns all the money in the world and they won't let her spend it! I don't know if you're outraged, but she certainly is!
"Follow the Money"
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

For some odd reason, this parted jumped out at me while I was skimming.

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."

Like I said, I dont know why it did, but it did.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
lorne

Post by lorne »

JamesVincent wrote:For some odd reason, this parted jumped out at me while I was skimming.

tempted to be . . . a Quatloosian pirate?
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

lorne wrote:
JamesVincent wrote:For some odd reason, this parted jumped out at me while I was skimming.

tempted to be . . . a Quatloosian pirate?

Damn... am I attracting attention already?

Besides, I dont like using knives unless I have to. Too messy.

Green Lantern

Post by Green Lantern »

As I understand it, "standing" is the problem with all these scammers who claim to have personal judgments from the World Court or other tribunals. IOW, nations are the only proper entities to bring petitions before these courts. Private individuals are expressly prohibited.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The suggestion that the fourth jet, the one that crashed in Pennsylvania, was intended for WTC7 is absurd. For one thing, the route of that plane does not support that theory (more likely a DC target - the Capitol or the White House). For another, WTC7 was a fairly short building in Manhatten terms, only 40 floors, shorter than some other buildings very close by. For a plane to aim at WTC7, it would almost have to dive bomb the building at a fairly steep angle, something that I suspect was beyond the meagre skills of the suicidal hijackers.

It is also unlikely that the FBI on the 24th floor was an intended target. The jet collided with the building around the 95th floor. A great many people who were on the 24th floor, and even on floors above, made it out safely. Plowing into the WTC at the level of the 24th floor would be more than a dive bombing - it would have required magically passing through all the surrounding buildings.
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

"But the amended law takes the cuffs off" and "critics say it’s a formula for executive branch mischief," Stein wrote, as "the new language adds 'natural disaster, epidemic, or other serious public health emergency, terrorist attack or incident' to the list of conditions permitting the President to take over local authority — particularly 'if domestic violence has occurred to such an extent that the constituted authorities of the State or possession are incapable of maintaining public order.'"

So how does this allow executive mischief? It seems to say that the president, acting as commander-in-chief, can utilize the military or other federal means to respond to an emergency inside the United States and take control as the higher authority. Which would be nice since it seems half the time theres more time spent arguing over whos doing what and who has control of the situation then actually getting something done. As far as I remember the president can already federalize and control the National Guard during a declared state of emergency without any one elses approval temporarily. At least, while I was serving in the Guard this last time, that was my understanding of it.

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

fortinbras wrote:The suggestion that the fourth jet, the one that crashed in Pennsylvania, was intended for WTC7 is absurd. For one thing, the route of that plane does not support that theory (more likely a DC target - the Capitol or the White House). For another, WTC7 was a fairly short building in Manhatten terms, only 40 floors, shorter than some other buildings very close by. For a plane to aim at WTC7, it would almost have to dive bomb the building at a fairly steep angle, something that I suspect was beyond the meagre skills of the suicidal hijackers.

It is also unlikely that the FBI on the 24th floor was an intended target. The jet collided with the building around the 95th floor. A great many people who were on the 24th floor, and even on floors above, made it out safely. Plowing into the WTC at the level of the 24th floor would be more than a dive bombing - it would have required magically passing through all the surrounding buildings.
Silly boy, you can't make so-called "sense" out of 9-11 conspiracy theories, use your intuition. For example, how would you think a skyscraper would fall? You know, having never seen one except in a cheesy 1970's disaster movie? Good. Now, anything that deviates from this MUST be part of a giant cover-up, as is that dog that barks near my house in the middle of the night.

You also neglect to mention that the Greys & Pleidians & Siriusians had invisible floors that extended the top of building seven both up and over (way over, all the way to Pennsylvania), explaining not only how it could be hit given the buildings around it, but also the 4th plane's route. You see, there's always a logical explanation you can find if you dig around in your butt long enough. Just ask VK Durham.
"Follow the Money"
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

You really have to stay on top of those RAP/RuSA folks if you want to keep up. I hear that over 60 jurists showed up to hear cases in Colorado yesterday. I presume that was in Denver.

If you look here you find that Dr. Dale LIVINGSTON, Esquire usurped RAP/RuSA right out from under James Timothy TURNER! That's three lectures after this one. Tim and God took it back the next week as I recall.

Thanks for the .pdf filing - but that is not the The Hague Filing I was after. That one is still secret like the Utah The Document where they explain why I should welcome them on the same land I walk.

The thread of RAP/RuSA you are on seems the exclusive property of V.K. DURHAM who has a way of claiming such documents as her private property. Even to the point that she thinks this giant copy of her Peruvian Gold Bond is a "black and white copy" and therefore it can be hypothecated on. She accused me of burglary just this afternoon when I showed her these.GREENSPAN 1. GREENSPAN 2.
In the reading of your alleged indictment 'pleadings' of Chm. Greenspan and
Robt. Rubin... it appears we have another 'legend in his own mind.'

And now.. I assure you.. this will get kicked on up.. because you are in
possession of instruments 'taken' without permission from my home.

Have a nice day..

V.K. Durham, CEO
Durham Intl. Ltd; Holding Trust, Tias 12087
I seem to have placated her through two or three med cycles with this explanation of what must have gone wrong:

Amendment to the Fed Act.

So Deep Knight, you are in deep trouble from three directions - requiring two more threads; I am just not sure if it's V.K.'s, Tim's or Dale's God that is going to do the dirty work.

Regards,

David Merrill - Beloved Master of God and His Subordinates.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Unless someone has hijacked his account here, David is clearly losing whatever tenuous grip he ever had on reality.