Casperama

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Casperama

Post by Deep Knight »

After some slack time, Casper is typing once more!

CASPER UPDATE #1: NOVEMBER 13, 2010

Contact was made at 11:30 last night with one of the good guys who has been KIDNAPPED and taken hostage by the CLINTONS and their Goon Squad. Bill and Hillary have both been 'in the room'.

They are demanding copies and/or codes to the accounts which this person does not possess. A statement was made that they have 'done away with people before, that this would not be the first time'. This morning this mans cell phone is being answered by the Goons/Kidnappers. Hillary is also demanding THE DOCUMENTS from the Austrian Delegation which has told her to 'go straight to hell'. She thought they had brought the originals with them and was determined to confiscate them. She then said she would have the originals stolen from the Austrian Archives not realizing those are laser copies also, not the originals.

WE know exactly where the kidnapped person and Delegation is located and who is holding them 'so you may as well release him and them'.

The Austrian Delegation is also being held by the Clintons at the same location.

More when possible.

casper 11-13-10

Wait a second, isn't Ms. Clinton traveling, or is that a clone?

CASPER UPDATE #2: NOVEMBER 13, 2010

P.S. to this mornings update;

Regarding conflicting 'news' that Hillary was not in Country and could not have been present in D.C. yesterday as stated in this mornings update,

The Austrian Delegation has now confirmed her presence 'in the room' as first learned through 'the good guys' cell phone before it was confiscated overnight. She remarked that she was leaving on a trip.

When considering such 'apparent conflicts' remember the International Dateline and also remember who controls the news.

casper 11-13-10 #2

International Dateline instead of clones? Maybe they moved the dateline closer to Washington so that they could do this without having to fly halfway around the world! Darn Illuminati!

CASPER UPDATE #1: NOVEMBER 14, 2010

The World Court was a full participant in the Kidnapping and detention of 'the good guy' and the Austrian Delegation, once again 'flip flopping' and saying the deliveries and the funding " can not be allowed to happen" as it would interfere with the plans of 'the bad guys' (Obama, the Clinton's and the Court).

'Our' man and the Delegation were released yesterday and the packs again moved out for delivery today. They were again 'intercepted' overnight and held at the airport.

OBAMA promised the G-20, then Japan, then Russia that he would have all the funds shortly and split same with them. Japan told him to 'go to hell they were tired of his lies'. WE hear Obama, stopping in Russia after leaving Japan, will make a secret stop in China before returning to the U.S.. OBAMA ALSO PROMISED THE FUNDS TO THE MUSLIM NATIONS, INDONESIA, ETC..

The 'takaway' here is that the World Court is doing all possible to stop deliveries and has been assisting the Clintons and Obama with recent sabotage and kidnappings.

In spite of all the above WE expect the packs to 'move out' again this morning so once again, 'heads up'.

casper 11-14-10

"The people who have been helping us are doing everything possible to block deliveries, so expect them soon."

CASPER UPDATE #2: NOVEMBER 14, 2010

No sooner was the send button pushed for this mornings update than additional news arrived saying THE WORLD COURT is continuing an ALL OUT EFFORT this morning to stop the packages from leaving D.C..

casper 11-14-10 #2

Wow! An "all out effort!" That's more effort than anyone's ever used before!

CASPER UPDATE #3: NOVEMBER 14, 2010

WE now know why the World Court has been so desparate to stop delivery of the Trigger Packs. The court, on behalf of 'the bad guys', has stripped the packs of funds, tax documents, etc. to pay for Obama's latest EXTRAVAGANZA overseas. There was no money in Treasury to pay for the trip.

A Class Action Lawsuit will be brought against the World Court Judges for Embezzelment and Theft.

Steps are being taken now to overcome this problem as quickly as possible.

More when possible,

casper 11-14-10 #3

Wait a second, what court would a lawsuit against the World Court be held in? And why was there no more money in the "packies" than this? I, for one, want my money I never paid in back!
"Follow the Money"
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: Casperama

Post by JamesVincent »

That would be a good question, Knight. How would you see the "world court"? The inter-galactic court maybe? Theyll have to link up with Colleen Thomas then. She'll hook them up.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The First Court of Universal Justice of the Montana Freeman Living Flesh and Blood Man Upon the Soil, Traffic Division, hears monetary cases against the World Court.

They were called into special session just this morning!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gregg wrote:The First Court of Universal Justice of the Montana Freeman Living Flesh and Blood Man Upon the Soil, Traffic Division, hears monetary cases against the World Court.

It's easy to find this courthouse. Just keep driving north out of Missoula on US 93 until you pass Big Bubba's Guns, Ammo, Bait, Convenience Store and Live Nudes on the right. Look for the decrepit warehouse in back, and get ready to enjoy some Common Law justice.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Gregg wrote:The First Court of Universal Justice of the Montana Freeman Living Flesh and Blood Man Upon the Soil, Traffic Division, hears monetary cases against the World Court.

It's easy to find this courthouse. Just keep driving north out of Missoula on US 93 until you pass Big Bubba's Guns, Ammo, Bait, Convenience Store and Live Nudes on the right. Look for the decrepit warehouse in back, and get ready to enjoy some Common Law justice.
I think that I might have been to their Tennessee Store a couple of times. Oh man the women are ugly and toothless, but the guns...They are worth the trip.

I thought it was the aptly named Liens and Big Money Division that heard cases aganst the World Court.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

CASPER UPDATE: NOVEMBER 15, 2010

After a monumental weekend struggle amongst 'the players' the packs are at this time at the D.C. Airport. HLS, acting on direct orders from Hillary and Obama, are stopping the planes from taking off.

[Was that the "weekend" or the "struggle" that was "monumental?" And exactly which monument was used?]

Earlier, the U.N. had ordered everyone 'out of the way' and deliveries to proceed immediately. Hillary and Obama are trying to obtain Immunity for the World Court Judges and have been told 'no way' by the world and the U.N. .

[No wonder there are problems with delivery! We need to have more detailed instructions besides "out of the way" and "no way." Way too much "way" in these!]

HLS is saying their Gestapo works for Hillary and Obama, not the world. The U.N. has now ordered the U.S. Military to remove HLS blockage of the aircraft. It remains to be seen whether the Military will follow these orders or continue with their co-operation in the blocking of deliveries also on orders of Hillary and Obama.

[If the HLS Gestapo works for Hillary & Obama, then why is it named after a German abreviation?]

The packs were scheduled to leave D.C. earlier today with deliveries today also. As you can observe the WAR rages on and is more intense than ever.

[More intense than ever? Even more intense then those time when it was said to be "very" or "unbelievably" intense? Wow!]

More when possible,

[Don't rush on my account.]

casper 11-15-10
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Definitely a jurisdictional problem here. In my own humble opinion, an Article 14 Court of Constitutional Ranger Justice is the proper initial venue for bringing suit against the World Court.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The Observer wrote:Definitely a jurisdictional problem here. In my own humble opinion, an Article 14 Court of Constitutional Ranger Justice is the proper initial venue for bringing suit against the World Court.
That would be right if no aircraft were involved, the airplanes make it an item for a Traffic Docket.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:

Is that down the street from Ted Nugents house?

Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Gregg wrote:
The Observer wrote:Definitely a jurisdictional problem here. In my own humble opinion, an Article 14 Court of Constitutional Ranger Justice is the proper initial venue for bringing suit against the World Court.
That would be right if no aircraft were involved, the airplanes make it an item for a Traffic Docket.
Unless any of them were sea planes, then it would revert to Maritime.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Nikki wrote:
Gregg wrote:
Isn't that the court with the gold fringe on the flag and a pink fringe on the judges BVDs?
"Follow the Money"
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Nikki wrote:
Gregg wrote:
Isn't that the court with the gold fringe on the flag and a pink fringe on the judges BVDs?

We don't ask and they don't tell.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Nikki wrote:
Nikki wrote:Definitely a jurisdictional problem here. In my own humble opinion, an Article 14 Court of Constitutional Ranger Justice is the proper initial venue for bringing suit against the World Court.

We don't ask and they don't tell.

Does it not bother anyone that our jokes make more sense than the original post? :Axe:
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Alfred Binet and Lewis Terman (the latter of Stanford University) would not find it the least bit surprising.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Whoever said, "Truth is stranger than fiction," never read any of Casper's fiction.

CASPER UPDATE #2: NOVEMBER 15, 2010

WE are not doing a 'blow by blow' here but rather a basic bottom line report.

[Basically things pulled from Casper's bottom]

The Pilots have been KIDNAPPED by HLS on orders of OBAMA. The planes are therefore unable to leave the ground. The head of the U.N. (Moon) has been bought and paid for and is assisting with this current sabotage.

[It's a well-know secret fact that planes can only be flown by specific pilots, kinda like in the movie Avatar, which wasn't fiction but fact made to look like fiction so people who report on it would look crazy!!!!]

"THE OWNERS OF THE BUILDINGS" ( AIRPORT) will be doing some "BUILDING INSPECTIONS TONIGHT" and have invited much of the news media to join them. OBAMA has ordered the news media to "LAY DOWN" meaning do not show up and do not report. Recall our many previous reports saying the news media has been bought and paid for several times over the years.

[So, if it doesn't happen, that proves it would have?]

More when possible,

casper 11-15-10 #2

CASPER UPDATE #3: NOVEMBER 15, 2010

The intell in this update is in addition to not instead of what has previously been reported today.

* The Pilots have been 'retrieved'.

[A typo, it should have been, "The Pilots have releaved themselves."]

* A new 'heads up' for you as a result.

[I don't agree. If that stuff is falling from planes in the sky, the last thing you would want to do is keep your head up. I suggest ducking.]

* Our 'TOMB RAIDERS' have been especially busy today (you remember them from previous updates don't you) and have located lots and lots of 'candy' in a dozen or so newly uncovered 'tombs'.

[I would avoid eating candy taken from tombs, all that dead body dust, don't cha know.]

* Obama returned with a plane load of 'white powder' for delivery to Chicago. It has been 'confiscated' (not baking powder for Sara Lee).

[It was not confiscated, he delivered it to me. Sara's been by a few times, but I'm one of the few people who don't like Sara Lee, so I sent her home.]

* Obama is pulling his hair out of his butt and his head at the same time not knowing what to do next.

[Words fail me. Sometimes it's just too easy and you have to leave it alone.]

* New 'responsibilities' have been laid upon JAG. WE wait to see what they will do.

[And wait, and wait, and wait, and wait.]

* Obama's 'World Leadership', to the extent it ever existed, is over with. He is now viewed by all World Leaders as a Liar, a Thief and a Con-Artist Extraordinaire, something WE have been reporting forever.

[Projection much?]

* 'Heads up'.

[Duck!]

casper 11-15-10 #3
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Gregg wrote:
Except for the fact that since the packies were never delivered, no planes ever got off the ground. So definitely not a Traffic Docket case.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

* Obama's 'World Leadership', to the extent it ever existed, is over with. He is now viewed by all World Leaders as a Liar, a Thief and a Con-Artist Extraordinaire, something WE have been reporting forever.

Duhhh... And since when is two years forever? Hes only been president for two years.