RAP-NESARA

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

RAP-NESARA

Post by Deep Knight »

A now-locked thread last summer wondered when the Restore America Plan people would announce their new government. Those "in the know" said it would happen well before July 4th, but it now appears to be by the end of this week.

REPUBLIC - President Tim Turner video . please check this out .

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/10837695
“In preaching the gospel of the kingdom, you are simply teaching friendship with God.”

Highlights of The Tim Turner speech in Utah
1. He has military backing said the military is not too happy with Bam Bam as commander-in-chief
2. He is going to fire his old boss in the cooperation greg
3. His vision for the republic is spot on. God is his Boss
4. Q&A session with in the the delegates and guests
5. Vice president Charles Wright shares the stage
6. Tim hired Kelby smith back after firing him for a week
7. the republic should be fully restored by the end of this week.
8.State republics are moving fast to fill state positions in their own Republic
Tim is ready to take over and put people back to work!What happens in america will be the springboard for the rest of the world!
MUCH MUCH MORE!!!!!
President Tim Turners speech is on the west virginia blog
http://republicofwv.blogspot.com/

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:09 AM 0 comments

There's an old joke that goes something like this: The Pope calls the Cardinals together and tells them he has good news and bad news. They ask for the good news first. "Well," says the Pope, "I just got a phone call from Jesus and he's back for the second coming." The Cardinals are overjoyed and ask what, with this good news, could possibly be the bad news? "He was calling from Salt Lake City." So, according to this MacHaffie guy, the republic is restored, it's just in Utah. He also has an agenda from this Utah meeting, with such subjects as:

“The Power to Create the World of Our Choosing”
“The Hundredth Monkey Syndrome”
“The Field is White and Ready to Be Gathered”
“The Solution is Reinhabiting the Republic”
and
“Vulcan Mind Meld Glossary”

I wish I had known, I would have attended the last one of these.
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: RAP-NESARA

Post by Gregg »

“In preaching the gospel of the kingdom, you are simply teaching friendship with God.”
Reason number 7 why I un-friended God on Facebook last year.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Deep Knight wrote:.

I speak Klingon, can I help?
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Cathulhu wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:.

I speak Klingon, can I help?
Yes, if you can settle this perplexing question -

According to "The Webtended"

Vulcan Mind Meld
Ingredients:
* 1 part Ouzo
* 1 part 151 proof rum
Mixing instructions:
Pour ingredients into glass (usually a double shot glass.) Drink quickly.

But according to "Expert Village" it's

Vulcan Mind Meld
1/2 shot Bacardi 151 rum
1/2 shot Sambuca Extra
pour into a shot glass, light, and drink all at once

I only ask because I believe these RAP guys, like Casper, are quite familiar with high-proof drinks. I believe Casper's favorites are the "Friendly Ghost," a mixture of 151 rum and Everclear, and "The Packie," Mad Dog 20-20 and Sterno.
"Follow the Money"
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Deep Knight wrote:
“The Field is White and Ready to Be Gathered”
That would be my job. I'm on it.

Thanks for the update!

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Stop mocking Casper. I have incontrovertable proof that he's correct.

Over the weekend (lacking anything better to do) I visited every airport in the Washington DC area. There was not a trace of the huge fleet that would be needed to deliver all the packies.

Thus, they must have been protected by the Light Beings using a cloaking field.

QED
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Evidently, there being little honor among thieves (and sociopaths), the RAP scam, having failed to get off the dime after nearly ten months, has been supplanted by the RuSA scam (the Republic of the united States of America -- small u in united), which bears a vague resemblance to the TUC (The United Cities) scam of about 18 months ago, and pretends to be either the logical consequence or a better alternative to the RAP runaround.

Anyway this make-believe govt is selling very official looking IDs and DLs, ....
http://bureauofrepublicrecords.org/Page ... er_id.html
... which are supposed to be so much better than what you can get from our old "de facto" government - and for which they are willing to accept the money printed by our old de facto government. This is, of course, not the first time that someone was peddling fake official-looking ID. The police are, at least outside my parents' neighborhood, not idiots and spot these things even on a moonless night; carrying such an ID is like waving a big sign that says Arrest & Search Me.
ProfHenryHiggins
Distinguished Don of Ponzi Philology

Post by ProfHenryHiggins »

Hmm. They have a Michigan phone number, and their claimed postal address is that of Jon Fullencamp of Victory Energy Corporation.

It is also the claimed postal address of a number of other companies of rather shady appearance.

Jabez Development Group, LLC
Dawnstar Alliance, LLC
The Leopard Fund (see http://www.ssb.state.tx.us/Enforcement/files/1614.pdf)
Gilla, Inc.
Xytos Inc (?) (http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stock ... f=17&frt=2)
Blue Chip Investment Group aka Blue Chip International LLC aka Blue Chip Financial Advisor
Kunekt Corporation
Oregon Cascade Corporation
COMMONWEALTH INVESTMENT HOLDINGS LP
The Prayer Station
Autumn Financial & Leasing Inc.
Bonneville Realty Inc.
Carson City BiPartisan (political action committee)

Anthony Longoz used that address when registering trademarks such as "Catholic Credit Card Higher Rewards") (http://www.trademarkia.com/corresponden ... z-1-763228)

Interestingly, Marlene Blanton (of the "Blue Chip") names is also associated with a Michigan company, Blue Chip Funding Consulting LLC.

All in all, it looks more like a hosting company than a real street address.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Nikki wrote:Stop mocking Casper. I have incontrovertable proof that he's correct.

Over the weekend (lacking anything better to do) I visited every airport in the Washington DC area. There was not a trace of the huge fleet that would be needed to deliver all the packies.

Thus, they must have been protected by the Light Beings using a cloaking field.

QED
Exactly! The total lack of any demonstrable evidence that the packies exist and that NESARA is going to be announced VERY SOON is incontrovertible proof that the Forces of Good are using their 12th-dimensional powers to keep everything super-duper hidden (word has it that the actual location where things are being hidden is on the far side of Uranus) until The Time Is Right for the Announcement and the Deliveries....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

fortinbras wrote:Evidently, there being little honor among thieves (and sociopaths), the RAP scam, having failed to get off the dime after nearly ten months, has been supplanted by the RuSA scam (the Republic of the united States of America -- small u in united), which bears a vague resemblance to the TUC (The United Cities) scam of about 18 months ago, and pretends to be either the logical consequence or a better alternative to the RAP runaround.

Anyway this make-believe govt is selling very official looking IDs and DLs, ....
http://bureauofrepublicrecords.org/Page ... er_id.html
... which are supposed to be so much better than what you can get from our old "de facto" government - and for which they are willing to accept the money printed by our old de facto government. This is, of course, not the first time that someone was peddling fake official-looking ID. The police are, at least outside my parents' neighborhood, not idiots and spot these things even on a moonless night; carrying such an ID is like waving a big sign that says Arrest & Search Me.

But, but, you can get 3 of them and they're only $125 each, unless of course you need them rushed to you, in which case it's $150.

These identification warrants provide de facto jurisdiction law enforcement agencies with the remedy that they both seek and require for your proclamation of jurisdiction. With these warrants on you, you can present a lawful jurisdiction for their direction.

By ordering your Republic for the united States of American Identification Warrant today, you begin a new legacy for you and your family to help restore America back to it's original Constitutional status c.1789. By spreading the good news about our Restored America through credentials such as these authorized and recognized Identification Warrants, we can each contribute to making the "Real" change we need throughout America today.

Let's Declare Our Sovereignty Together
Order Your Republic Identification and Warrants Here Today:

Apply for American National Identification Warrant
$125.00 or $150.00 Rush
Apply for Republic (State) Travel Warrant
$125.00 or $150.00 Rush
Apply for State Citizen Identification Warrant
$125.00 or $150.00 Rush

The "travel warrant" is kind of a sort of driver's license.

Notice to Foreign and Domestic Commercial Code Enforcement Warrant Guarantee This traveler is a/an <Your State> unincorporated state Citizen in good standing by Constitution law. Equity relief by full faith and credit of the law by the de jure Court is guaranteed to all for injury, damages, and harm committed by the traveler, or done to the traveler.

Officials please report all incidents to:
269-756-1113 one supreme Court
112 North Curry Street, Suite 4934 Carson City, Nevada
email: reportincident@bureauofrepublicrecords.org

Jurisdiction and Status of Traveler Citizen is protected by law. Right to travel and services cannot be refused. Citizen is not any security instrument and cannot be lawfully arrested, detained or cited for any monetary corporate commercial code violation purposes.

Dang, that sounds great! Simply by buying a $125 card I can keep from getting lawfully arrested! Mothers you better lock up your daughters, Deep Knight, who is not any security instrument, is goin' t' paint the town red tonight!
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Equity relief by full faith and credit of the law by the de jure Court is guaranteed to all for injury, damages, and harm committed by the traveler, or done to the traveler.
Not to be too picky but (1) it's not at all clear who/which is "the de jure Court" making this guarantee, and, probably more important, (2) "equity relief", for those who forgot their first semester of law school, means NON-monetary. I am not sure what non-monetary remedy can be offered for injuries arising from an automobile accident; maybe if the card bearer runs over your cat, he'll move into your basement and hunt mice.

James Kalfsbeek, who was peddling phony car insurance policies and cards, under the name "Puget Sound Agricultural Society Ltd." is now serving very hard time for having defrauded not-so-innocent drivers out of many thousands of dollars and having left several dozen innocent injured parties out in the cold. Notwithstanding the obvious chicanery of the drivers who know that their proper licenses have been revoked or expired, there should be a serious penalty for the peddlers of fake licenses for abetting their unlicensed, uninsured, and probably unsafe driving.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

fortinbras wrote:
Equity relief by full faith and credit of the law by the de jure Court is guaranteed to all for injury, damages, and harm committed by the traveler, or done to the traveler.
Not to be too picky but (1) it's not at all clear who/which is "the de jure Court" making this guarantee, and, probably more important, (2) "equity relief", for those who forgot their first semester of law school, means NON-monetary. I am not sure what non-monetary remedy can be offered for injuries arising from an automobile accident; maybe if the card bearer runs over your cat, he'll move into your basement and hunt mice.

James Kalfsbeek, who was peddling phony car insurance policies and cards, under the name "Puget Sound Agricultural Society Ltd." is now serving very hard time for having defrauded not-so-innocent drivers out of many thousands of dollars and having left several dozen innocent injured parties out in the cold. Notwithstanding the obvious chicanery of the drivers who know that their proper licenses have been revoked or expired, there should be a serious penalty for the peddlers of fake licenses for abetting their unlicensed, uninsured, and probably unsafe driving.
You are missing the big picture here, "de jure court" and "equity relief" sound legal and thus have magic powers unavailable to normal words. This makes their drivers licenses as "good as something gold-colored" and de facto du jour. Just listen to this testimonial from a satisfied customer:

"I was worried about how I was gettin' to my favorite bar when they took my license away after I drove that crowded school bus off the road and into the alligator farm, but them de jure guys took care of it for me! They didn't even ask about that high-speed chase through the parking lot at the Maternity Center!"

I don't suggest you buy one of these, I suggest you buy two just in case! As for James Kalfsbeek...

Ex-supervisor now a fraudster
February 26 2010

Twenty years ago, James Kalfsbeek served on the Colusa County Board of Supervisors. Apparently, it didn't make him a believer in the government's power to enforce its laws against everyday people, including insurance fraudsters.

A federal judge in Sacramento sentenced Kalfsbeek, 72, to 10 years in prison this week for operating a phony auto insurance company. Another defendant, Donna Rowe, 59, got four years, and two others were sentenced earlier.

Federal prosecutors said Kalfsbeek and Rowe described themselves as "sovereign citizens" who were outside the authority of the U.S. and state governments, which they allegedly referred to as "alien corporations."

The company Kalfsbeek founded, Puget's Sound Agricultural Society, operated from 1994 to 2002 and charged customers $500 per person and another $250 per vehicle to pay accident claims. But when a customer had an accident, prosecutors said, the company would raise the customer's rates to pay off a small claim and simply ignore larger claims. Also uncompensated, according to prosecutors, were any accidents involving alcohol and claims for pain and suffering, which the company considered to be part of God's plan.

Not surprisingly, some of the company's customers found themselves paying large sums out of pocket and even had their licenses suspended for not having genuine insurance. Accident victims also suffered. In one case, a Puget's Sound customer was found responsible for a fatal accident in Michigan and was ordered to pay $20 million. The company responded with a bogus document that purported to authorize the U.S. government to pay $20 million, plus $5 million in interest, to the grieving families, prosecutors said.

Kalfsbeek, convicted by a jury last year of conspiracy, mail fraud and money laundering, pleaded for leniency in sentencing papers. His lawyer argued for a four-year term, saying Kalfsbeek didn't get rich from the scheme and citing his public service as a Colusa County supervisor from 1987 to 1991.

Prosecutors called for a sentence of nearly 20 years, citing the defendant's "total lack of comprehension and remorse."

Judge Lawrence Karlton settled on a 10-year term and said he'll hold a hearing later to decide on restitution to the company's victims.
"Follow the Money"
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

The way I see it, when the FBI gets there first they just leave a mess.

Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Why are you searching for an Argentinian folk song on corp wiki?
Demo.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Slide your cursor onto the Travel Warrant to read the backside (presuming the FBI hasn’t messed that up yet).

You have to wonder more, where could Suite #4934 possibly be, in a cottage-style house?

Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

"Soy de la Puna" is an Argentinian folk song sung by Tomás Lipan.

You can listen to it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3D34PYlG0o

Demo.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Demosthenes wrote:Why are you searching for an Argentinian folk song on corp wiki?
Because on Planet Merrill it's a controlling legal authority?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

This should clear that up.

Puna is a neotropical ecoregion and one of the eight Natural Regions of Peru. The Puna region comprises high plateaus and cliffs. The region has a cold climate, and its name literally means "mountain top." It is situated between 4,100 and 4,800 m above sea level. Morning temperatures are positive but at night they drop below 0ºC.

And you thought he was just crazy or had a slip of the fingers when writing "Soy de la Puna" and meant to say "Soya de Putas," a folksong about a tofu-making cooperative of ex prostitutes.
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Apparently RAP (or ReUSA) is not yet officially dead and buried:

http://www.mitchellrepublic.com/event/article/id/49107/
Published January 08 2011 in the Mitchell, S.D., Daily Republic

Fringe political group plans local meeting
By: Ross Dolan, The Daily Republic

Guardians of a Restored Republic, a group describing itself as dedicated to restoring America, is asking area residents to attend a Jan. 15 informational meeting in Mitchell.

The group has published advertisements in The Daily Republic asking a series of rhetorical questions, such as “Are you aware that the government with which we all grew up is not lawful?”; “Are you an American who wants true freedom?”; and “Are you tired of being subservient to the government?”

Alexandria resident Richard Nebelsick, one of three area people whose names are listed as information contacts in the ads, said GRR advocates a return to the country’s founding principles.

Nebelsick, who describes himself as a “very concerned citizen,” said that America’s current government is “out of control, they do not pay attention to the Constitution and they have assumed power and authority over us.”

“Our principles are to restore the constitutional government that our forefathers — Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, etc. — gave to us in the 1700s,” he said. “I don’t want to be a subject of the government. I want to get our government back under control of ‘we the people.’ We just want them to get back to a common law, de jure government.”

“De jure” is Latin for “according to the law.” A de jure government or corporation is one that is formed in compliance with all applicable laws. GRR members believe the current government is a “de facto” government. That means it is a government “in fact,” but it does not meet the legal or formal requirements to operate as a government.

Wikipedia, the Internet’s free, user-written encyclopedia, classifies Guardians of the Free Republics — the original name of the organization — as part of the “sovereign citizen” movement, which holds that citizens should be governed by constitutional law or common law. The latter is typically defined as a body of law based on court decisions and custom, rather than codified statutes, but the GRR also defines common law as “God’s law.”

An FBI agent quoted in the Wikipedia article said “these are individuals who reject all forms of government and believe they are emancipated from all the responsibilities associated with being U. S citizens, such as paying taxes and obeying laws.”

Background on the organization and its “Restore America Plan” are available on its website, http://www.Republicof theUnitedStates.org, as well as the South Dakota website http://republicforsouthdakota.org. The sites exhibit a distrust of the U.S. government and governmental dealings with corporate America.

The Guardians of the Free Republics first hit the national radar on March 30, 2010.

It was then that the group sent letters to 30 state governors demanding that they resign within three days or face removal from office. Governors who received the letters were from both political parties. It is not clear why all 50 state governors did not receive the letters or if the remaining 20 eventually received the letters.

The letter had a list of demands, among them that the governors stop all foreclosures and tax-related collection actions, and stop all investigations and prosecutions against “the sovereign people which do not involve a flesh and blood injured party.”

“We had the notice, along with every other governor,” said Joe Kafka, press secretary for South Dakota Gov. Mike Rounds. “We acknowledged that we received the request — period.”

Kafka has heard nothing from the Guardians since, he said.

An April 2 article in The Washington Post noted that “the FBI and Department of Homeland Security warned police across the country that the letters could provoke violent behavior,” but the article also stated that those public safety organizations were not aware of any credible threat posed by the organization.

The idea wasn’t to threaten anyone, Nebelsick said.

The point of the letter, he said, “was to put them on notice that we want states to give effective ‘de jure’ constitutional government. We do not advocate any violence. We want a peaceful means to re-establish and re-inhabit the republics and the state of South Dakota.”

Asked why nothing came of the March 2010 demands, Nebelsick said, “It’s still in the works. Nothing is going to happen overnight. It took 150 years for our government to get from where we had common law, de jure government, to where we are now, and it’s not going to change back overnight.”

For more information than that, Nebelsick said, “You need to come to the Jan. 15 informational meeting.”

The meeting is scheduled to begin at 9 a.m. Jan. 15 at the Mitchell Comfort Inn and Suites.
This is a meeting planned for South Dakota on January 15th. The temperature in So.Dak in mid-January is lower than Dan Quayle's IQ. Any guesses as to how many/ what kind of people will come to that meeting??
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

It all depends on who is catering the pulled pork.