RAP-NESARA

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: RAP-NESARA

Post by notorial dissent »

More likely it will depend on how many they can fit into the restroom at the local Quicki Mart.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

fortinbras wrote:This is a meeting planned for South Dakota on January 15th. The temperature in So.Dak in mid-January is lower than Dan Quayle's IQ. Any guesses as to how many/ what kind of people will come to that meeting??
Mitchell is a town of almost 15,000 and its claim to fame is The Corn Palace (I visited as a kid, the only thing I remember were murals of colored corn). It's on I-90 and in the Dakotas people don't think much of taking a long drive in the winter if it breaks the boredom. Then again, to live in that climate you gotta have some degree of common sense, so who knows? Perhaps if they had it at the Corn Palace...

P.S. In 1964 we drove into San Francisco from the south on the day they started the Republican convention that nominated Barry Goldwater. It was at the "Cow Palace" and at the time I thought of how strange that name was, and its similarity to "Corn Palace." Years later a resident of the Bay Area told me the story behind this - apparently it was a New Deal government project to promote the California cattle industry, and local conservative wags started calling it "The Cow Palace" to make fun of spending what they represented as enough money to build a palace on cows. The name stuck, and in '64 the Republicans decided that California/San Francisco was the brave new world of conservative voters and had their convention there despite the history of the place.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Colleen Thomas (see "Show the Lizards some Love" thread) is now a big supporter of the Restore America Plan. See http://www.youtube.com/colesakick#p/u/9/DQkWkPMbzMw Strangely enough, the RAP people haven't mentioned her anywhere - could it be that she's too crazy even for them?

Also, Colleen is now claiming that all her predictions from the past have come true. I guess the aliens landed in November and nobody told me. Shame on you.
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Tim Turner has recently released more hot air about ReUSA finances.
http://www.republicfortheunitedstates.org/

Once again he has completely forgotten his previous claims that the ReUSA possesses many tons of gold, and instead whines about how he owes a fortune for their plastic ID card machine ($30Gs - which suggests that he bought it through Tiffany's) and has already spent $175Gs of his own money (which, considering his modest circumstances, makes me wonder), so everyone else must dig down deep into their pockets. An additional complication is that he says that, very soon, US paper money will have no value -- does that mean you should send it to him or not?

What's amazing is that there are still people out there - some with highschool diplomas - who still take him seriously.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

James Timothy Turner wrote:There have been questions about the cost of our ID cards by some and would like to address the issue to everyone rather than to hundreds of emails individually. The ID equipment was purchased by a loan of more than $30,000.00 from friends of our Republic. I promised them I would repay the loan in a relatively short period of time.
The absolute-top-of-the-line and most-expensive ID making machine out there is:

Fargo HDP5000 Printer - Dual-Sided with Dual-Sided Lamination
High-volume dual-sided card printer with dual-sided laminator
* Dual-sided, dye sublimation printer
* 100 card input hopper, 200 card output hopper
* High-definition printing
* Dual-sided lamination
* Upgrade options: Magnetic stripe encoding, smart card encoding
2 Year manufacturer Warranty
Model # 89008
MSRP Price: $8,495.00
Price: $5,921.00

Something tells me that "high-volume" and 200 card hopper aren't needed by an operation their size, but I'll give 'em the benefit of the doubt. One wonders what Tim spent the other $24,000 on.
James Timothy Turner wrote: The plan we have put in place will hopefully repay this loan and provide the $100,000.00 needed to purchase the equipment to create lawful passports for you as well.
Creating passports is fairly cheap, all you need are the little books and a lamination machine. I figure "Lawful" passports must be something different and much more expensive to make. After all, you gotta fill 'em with law.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Deep Knight wrote:One wonders what Tim spent the other $24,000 on.
What club has the most expensive lap dances in the nation?
Posting to the Discussion Board is for members only.

casualguy
A local club in my area increased the price of semi private lap dances up to $35 a dance. I thought that seemed a bit high but probably not for some. Ok, who has a club that has higher prices? I live in what is supposed to be a low cost of living area.

casualguy
I forgot about a nude club in the area charges $40 a song except they run a two for one special every hour. I never even considered paying that price so I forgot about it.

chitownlawyer
The standard at the high end clubs in ESL is $40, 3/100. That's as high as I've heard anywhere.

FLLMike
We should consider ourselves lucky in the US. In Japan it used to be $70 cover just to get in and $70 a lap dance. I'm sure it's more now.

I'm just being friendly.
Ecstasy in Santa Ana CA charges $50 per dance. Their claim to fame is the fact that you lie flat on your back and the dancer rides you. I'll pass. I know that I get better dances at my favorite club for only $10. I will admit that I do get special treatment because I am so well known there.

FONDL
I know of a club in rural PA (Pleasure Dome) where you rent the little private rooms for $20 a song, all of which goes to the House, and the girl expects an equal amount as her tip to dance for you. Fortunately the dances are really good and the girls are generally very attractive and friendly, so not many customers object. In fact I think it's one of the best clubs in the state, because you also get to sample each girls with $1 mini-dances on their tip walk, so by the time you take one in back you know what to expect.

minnow
In 2005 (who knows what now??) Centerfolds on Broadway St (SF) dancers were asking 40/60/80 per song (bikini/topless/nude). This is DV club, not MBOT extras prices.

MisterGuy
The highest I've heard of was down in Southern New England or NYC where some clubs can run $50/dance, which is way, way too high IMO.

Book Guy
NOLa has several $50 / song clubs. I think all dancers 100% of the time are willing to negotiate down, but dumb-ass tourists will fall for the "official" price plenty enough. And feature girls often give extra-special-expensive lappers -- higher prices, and generally on the main floor too! Idiot customers. Sucker ... minute ... born ... how's-it-go?

Big Dave
The most expensive dances I have ever gotten is at Rick's in New Orleans! They are $60 for 1 song in the back! their are other dances for $40 on side but no more $20! What has happened! Thanks god for Visions!

I believe that one of the "80 nations" that "RAP is now recognized as an official government by" is Japan, and that Tim held final negotiations at that $70 cover and $70 per lap dance place. If you decide to drop by, say hello to the dancers named "Hello Kitty" and "Suki Yaki" for him. Other than times he's on diplomatic trips, Tim works diligently out of his office in back of Rick's in New Orleans.
"Follow the Money"
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Deep Knight wrote:I believe that one of the "80 nations" that "RAP is now recognized as an official government by" is Japan, and that Tim held final negotiations at that $70 cover and $70 per lap dance place. If you decide to drop by, say hello to the dancers named "Hello Kitty" and "Suki Yaki" for him. Other than times he's on diplomatic trips, Tim works diligently out of his office in back of Rick's in New Orleans.
Deep Knight, It occurs to me that in a conversation about pricey strip clubs Scores must be mentioned, I think these are low rent folks.

Also on the ID printer, I was under the impression that the best equipment was restricted to government sales. So maybe he bought hot equipment from an angry DMV worker?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

bmielke wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:I believe that one of the "80 nations" that "RAP is now recognized as an official government by" is Japan, and that Tim held final negotiations at that $70 cover and $70 per lap dance place. If you decide to drop by, say hello to the dancers named "Hello Kitty" and "Suki Yaki" for him. Other than times he's on diplomatic trips, Tim works diligently out of his office in back of Rick's in New Orleans.
Deep Knight, It occurs to me that in a conversation about pricey strip clubs Scores must be mentioned, I think these are low rent folks.

Also on the ID printer, I was under the impression that the best equipment was restricted to government sales. So maybe he bought hot equipment from an angry DMV worker?
I was gonna say, I recall people paying £100 for a lap dance in London, at the time about $175 and that was well over 10 years ago.

Japan has not recognized them yet, I think the Little Shell Pembria Striped Ass Band is their most prestigious ally so far...maybe they had a Japanese stripper there....

On the $30,000 copy machine, honestly, I think he prolly just flat got ripped off and bought a used one worth $1500 on some patriot version of Craig's List...
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I have absolutely no idea what those 80 countries were or how they communicated their "official recognition".

Going back more than 15 years to the Republic of Texas fiasco, that group also claimed a bunch of "official recognitions". In one instance - the World Court at the Hague - they displayed the actual correspondence; the RoT people had sent some sort of petition or complaint asking the World Court to get the mean old USA off their backs. The Court responded with what was probably a form letter, saying in essence "You are not a bona fide country, we cannot hear your complaint", and including some sort of file number, which (for all I know) leads to a huge file containing similar missives to the Tamil Tigers, the South Moluccans, the Conch Republic, etc. And the Republic of Texas people were claiming this as official recognition.

I suspect something similar with ReUS, or the possibility that the foreign govt wasn't knowledgeable enough about US mental health issues to realize that, despite the differing name, these people were claiming to control all 50 states.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

What I was thinking was that all these sovereign groups and native american tribes and the groups you mentioned all recognized each other, a kind of United Nations of the Delusional....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Until fairly recently Timmy was just another run of the mill Paytriot seminar scammer, and is still Paytriot scammer, he has just gotten lazy about it.

The thing I find really amusing is that a group as a whole who would normally scream bloody murder if de ebil gubmint told them they had to have ID cards is willing, well, sort of interested, maybe, kinda, to actually shell out a fair amount of cash to get the thing they would scream the loudest about if it came from a real source, which is effectively a Federal ID and Driver’s License, he just called them something different and the fundamentally clueless sort of bit.

I don’t really think he is making all that much money off of them at this point, or he wouldn’t be whining for money, but I still think the whole thing is funny.

Carrying on in the usual traditions of this crowd, I suspect what he may have done is sent out some sort of gibberish presentment document to the “80 countries” to the effect that if they didn’t officially laugh at him and send the document back in shreds that they had “officially recognized” them.

What’s even funnier is that he will have a photographic record of everyone using fraudulent ID’s with which to try and bail himself out when the roof ultimately collapses on his little empire, excuse me, Restored Republic.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

bmielke wrote: Deep Knight, It occurs to me that in a conversation about pricey strip clubs Scores must be mentioned, I think these are low rent folks.
I simply searched on "Most Expensive Lap Dance" and the first hit was the forum I copied. Not only did it give numbers, it was amusing in and of itself. I haven't been to a stip club myself in over 30 years (although Deep Knight has a reserved seat at almost all of them worldwide), and don't believe lap dances were on the menu then. I searched on "Scores Lap Dance" and found this from 2008
A couple weeks ago I ended a serious relationship. Instead of rebounding on some innocent girl, I did the gentlemanly thing and went to Scores. It was a miracle. I walked in feeling like my life was over, and left practically whistling and feeling light as a bird. My wallet sure was lighter! This is the most expensive club in NYC. A Coke costs $10 bucks, and even the guy who swiped my credit card wanted a $20 tip!
But the overall experience was fantastic. The girls made a fuss over me and their lap dances were just phenomenal. $20 a song, and they sometimes threw in an extra song. The conversations were almost as much fun. I met a blond from Colombia who spoke fluent English, Spanish, and Portuguese; then a brunette from Rhode Island with beautiful brown eyes who studied criminal psychology talked about everything from proving criminal intent in first degree murder to hair-raising stories about her exes that made me feel a whole lot better by comparison.
and this from 2009
Famed sex den Scores, once a top moneymaker, can't jiggle out of financial troubles
BY Andrew S. Garib and William Sherman
DAILY NEWS WRITERS
Friday, September 4th 2009, 1:02 PM
It will soon be last call at Scores.
It's the last lap dance for Scores, the strip club empire whose comely babes attracted A-list celebs and money-burning execs.
Once the highest-grossing strip club chain in the world and a hangout for Madonna, Howard Stern, Russell Crowe, Jason Giambi and countless others, Scores will shut down before the new year, company officials said.
Founded in 1990 with one club at 333 E. 60th St., Scores grew into a national chain of seven clubs, including Scores West on 27th St., which took in as much as $400,000 a night, according to sources.
In its heyday, the East Side club was a mecca for sports stars like Giambi and Mark Messier, actors like Crowe and of course Stern, who talked up the club on his radio show. The Knicks held parties there, and eventually Scores became a publicly traded company.
The clubs were honey traps for out-of-town businessmen, who blew expense accounts on lap dances and champagne magnums, only to have their hangovers worsened by mind-boggling tabs.
A CEO of a St. Louis company sued the club when he racked up a $241,000 tab on his corporate American Express card in one blurry night.
He settled for an undisclosed amount.
Scores was the target of several criminal probes over the years, with allegations of silent underworld partners and tax evasion charges.
On Wednesday night, at the E. 60th St. location, a lone customer downed a half-price beer as club employees kept promising dancers would take the stage "any minute."
I believe Casper was one of these employees who promised dancers on stage "any minute."
bmielke wrote: Also on the ID printer, I was under the impression that the best equipment was restricted to government sales. So maybe he bought hot equipment from an angry DMV worker?
The resticted items are apparently only holographic seals and such. Otherwise, these suckers will print anything, and at high resolution.

A student at a local college got busted about 20 years back for making fake drivers licenses. He had painted a wall in his dorm room to look like a complete license minus the photo, had the actual people stand in front of the photo-containing part, took a Polaroid, and laminated it. He got caught because a bouncer noticed lots of people with the name "Sandy" (of both sexes) with brand spanking new licenses coming in, and called the cops. Rather than go to jail somebody finked on the maker, and when they went to arrest him, there was a line of customers stretching out his dorm room door.
"Follow the Money"
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Deep Knight wrote:I simply searched on "Most Expensive Lap Dance" and the first hit was the forum I copied. Not only did it give numbers, it was amusing in and of itself. I haven't been to a stip club myself in over 30 years (although Deep Knight has a reserved seat at almost all of them worldwide), and don't believe lap dances were on the menu then. I searched on "Scores Lap Dance" and found this from 2008
I never knew the cost I just temembered the 6 figured tabs and figured it had to be expensive. I also thought the orginal forum was from RAP. My mistake.
Deep Knight wrote:[A student at a local college got busted about 20 years back for making fake drivers licenses. He had painted a wall in his dorm room to look like a complete license minus the photo, had the actual people stand in front of the photo-containing part, took a Polaroid, and laminated it. He got caught because a bouncer noticed lots of people with the name "Sandy" (of both sexes) with brand spanking new licenses coming in, and called the cops. Rather than go to jail somebody finked on the maker, and when they went to arrest him, there was a line of customers stretching out his dorm room door.
When I was a freshman in High School Vermont still used laminated paper licenses. Seniors would use the schools color laser printer to make them and then take them to an office supply store that did not care and get them laminated. Things changed after 9/11, but New York did not have lamination on the front of their licenses. When I was in college I had a good friend that had a genuine NYS DL who took a red colored pencil and changed 1986 to 1980 and bought beer all the time.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

bmielke wrote: When I was a freshman in High School Vermont still used laminated paper licenses. Seniors would use the schools color laser printer to make them and then take them to an office supply store that did not care and get them laminated. Things changed after 9/11, but New York did not have lamination on the front of their licenses. When I was in college I had a good friend that had a genuine NYS DL who took a red colored pencil and changed 1986 to 1980 and bought beer all the time.
When I was in College a few states, North Dakota amongst them, still had drivers licenses without pictures. A 21-year-old friend worked in Bismark for the summer and came back with a $600 early 60's black Cadillac limosine (with a bent front fender that he repaired) and a drivers license he got specifically so that he could "lend" it out. I rode in the limo to a Rolling Stones concert. An artist friend had made up some Stones logo (tongue) flags for the front (it had flag mounts), and we got directed to backstage parking close in. My friend tried to get backstage too, but...
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Would one of those machines cost $30Gs?? If so, howcome Turner isn't trying to use them to make money right now (OK, not fake DLs, but he could hire out to do the employee badges for various companies)?

I used to work in government offices that had their own badge-making equipment at hand. It was fairly portable - about the size of a laser printer - and I strenuously doubt that it cost as much as four cars.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

bmielke wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:I simply searched on "Most Expensive Lap Dance" and the first hit was the forum I copied. Not only did it give numbers, it was amusing in and of itself. I haven't been to a stip club myself in over 30 years (although Deep Knight has a reserved seat at almost all of them worldwide), and don't believe lap dances were on the menu then. I searched on "Scores Lap Dance" and found this from 2008
I never knew the cost I just temembered the 6 figured tabs and figured it had to be expensive. I also thought the orginal forum was from RAP. My mistake.
Deep Knight wrote:[A student at a local college got busted about 20 years back for making fake drivers licenses. He had painted a wall in his dorm room to look like a complete license minus the photo, had the actual people stand in front of the photo-containing part, took a Polaroid, and laminated it. He got caught because a bouncer noticed lots of people with the name "Sandy" (of both sexes) with brand spanking new licenses coming in, and called the cops. Rather than go to jail somebody finked on the maker, and when they went to arrest him, there was a line of customers stretching out his dorm room door.
When I was a freshman in High School Vermont still used laminated paper licenses. Seniors would use the schools color laser printer to make them and then take them to an office supply store that did not care and get them laminated. Things changed after 9/11, but New York did not have lamination on the front of their licenses. When I was in college I had a good friend that had a genuine NYS DL who took a red colored pencil and changed 1986 to 1980 and bought beer all the time.
I was in D.C. in April of 1970, and I was 17 years old and a freshman in college. The drinking age was 18. A friend of mine had his expired NY driver's license with him; so he altered a date or two, lent it to me, and then had me move back in line several places. I got in with no problem a-tall.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
GlimDropper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by GlimDropper »

Oh No,... Trouble in Restored Paradise:
The Republic for the united States of America
From the Desk of the President
Friday, March 04, 2011
Regarding: ID Cards - RuSA Reference ID #: RP208702994RuSA - Cross Reference to
RepublicoftheunitedStates.org for verification

Fellow Americans,
It has been brought to my attention that former trusted members of our Republic have
decided to go astray. These former officials have hijacked and taken control of the Bureau of Republic Records web site and the Identification machines without any consent or approval of the Executive, Legislative, or Judicial branches. I dismissed these former Republic officials due to a lack of proper accounting of the monies they collected from the sale of our Republic ID cards as well as other inconsistencies regarding Pay Pal’s actions, etc. These former trusted officials have kept the money from sales of the cards, as well as hid the ID card machines and will not surrender them to us. We do not know where they are at this time.

More from this (Link)

So the restored republicans trusted not only with the $30,000 laminating machine, the $130 a pop the ID cards sell for but with all the customer data required for the cards turned out to be crooks. And not the same sort of crook as Tim Turner (well, that remains to be proven but these crooks aren't giving Tim his cut so they're out of the republic). The only upside I see is that I don't think they required Social Security numbers so the identity theft damage shouldn't be all that bad for the idiots who purchased the cards. But it still amuses me that Tim Turner could charge $130 for an ID card on the promise that it removed you from "De Facto Jurisdiction" and he still has the nerve to call someone else a thief.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Is there no honor among thieves?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

David Merrill wrote:Don't get me started!!
You're so funny when you DO get started.... :D :D :D