'Wish Upon A Star'

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

'Wish Upon A Star'

Post by co-shoot »

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"
This little jingle taken off my coffee cup this morning; 'Wish Upon A Star'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-------- Original Message --------
To: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net
Subject: Christ Mass is Here
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 18:25:11 -0500

We Wish You a Merry Christmas : Lyrics

We wish you a Merry Christmas;
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Good tidings we bring to you and your kin;
Good tidings for Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Oh, bring us a figgy pudding;
Oh, bring us a figgy pudding and a cup of good cheer

We won't go until we get some;
We won't go until we get some;
We won't go until we get some, so bring some out here

We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Greetings and Salutations;

Man, I'll tell you, almost 30 years and what was told to me all those years, is dead true. People would be out here telling people nothing is going on and frankly, never will...even as they started dropping. You how the line goes, ya gotta dance with the one who brought you...well this person said they started in jan 05 and I had no personal evidence of it for 2 months before little stuff began showing up in my mailbox. This person was joined by others in the nosebleed zones, with same intel about what was happening right now. So again, 'ya better watch out'.

I got permission to 'let it rip' so I will. Let me tell you, homeland security received their ccc on all of this a few months ago, along with the banks. The us military got their orders almost 2 years ago, knowing there might be some acting act after the announcements started. Their job will be to keep order. The people running the show gave president obama a test a little bit ago and he passed with flying colors, they found they could trust the man sitting in the white house this time. They are the one's who took out the us corporation and own the fed lock stock and barrel...jeeze, those 100 dollar bills, gonna have to remake those things...the us currency comptroller has had the new treasury money printed and ready since march 09! The majority of the us banks are now treasury banks, which began happening as soon as the farm claims money was sent in here from the dragons. That set off the legalities of the law suit. Oh yea, if I know the warrants are ready and who's on them, you better know some of the folks on those warrants know it, too. People will continue to talk smack out here until that fateful day arrives, so don't be surprised what nonsense that gets thrown into the media, as people try to confuse you or say they are working in the best interest of the country.

I've known since 05 that 'messengers' would be the last to receive. The bulk of you will have your notice before me. By the way, they aren't delivering packs, an envelope is delivered to your door with instructions of where to go, which blows up the whole concept of snatching 'packs' from the couriers. Obama wouldn't take the bribe that bush' offered him when he came to the wh, matter of fact, he told them in the best south chicago language he could what they could do with with it. You will never be able to prove a conspiring with them because there some folks in this world that make the shrubs look like 'across the tracks', wanna be's. He aligned himself, from the beginning, with the folks protecting his life from the start. Trouble is, he doesn't brag, like somebody else we all knew...so they've been able to talk trash and get away with it. He has done his 2 years of getting stuff done and keeping his mouth shut so, I expect that 'state of the union' to be a real zinger, in view of what's happening now.

You all are so accustomed to bad news, you think that's normal. You can't imagine that what has become normal around here, is coming to an abrupt end, which is why I've told you, when you receive take some time and sit down, every paradigm you've been living with will be blown apart. At this point, there are two streams of info out here. One says, the rotten dirty guys are continuing their stuff and you'll never get it, the other says, this is happening and be ready for your door knock. They only thing I can tell any of you is, 'go with your heart'...or God. Believe it or not, this is not 'their' planet to do as they choose with. Now the bad guys know this but they base their actions on your ignorance so they can take as many of you with them that they can into there self created hell.

I'm shutting up now, you all have to make your own decisions on how you want your futures to run. Oh yea, they weren't delivering squat in asia or europe because they aren't delivering finds and penalties there. Somebody really needs to stop using my name to give credit to their BS.... The european contacts know this and were a little put off by the news of the f&p being dropped over here. Gotta stay current people if you want to be on the cutting edge. I'm all over the planet so don't be inserting words in my mouth I can easily check out. Sounds like some egos out of control to me.

Love and Kisses, and have a wonderful future,

Poofness

Consultations upon request.

=====

--hobie
Green Lantern

Re: 'Wish Upon A Star'

Post by Green Lantern »

To much figgy pudding? :shock:
Deep Knight

Re: 'Wish Upon A Star'

Post by Deep Knight »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-------- Parody Message --------
Subject: Christ Mast is Here
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 18:25:11 -2500

We Wish You a Harry Mistress : Lyrics

We wish you a Harry Mistress;
We wish you a Harry Mistress;
We wish you a Harry Mistress with a Happy Nude Rear.
Good tidings we bring to you and your kin;
Good tidings for your Mistress, now give us some Beer.

We won't go until we get some, so bring some out here

You can take your figgy pudding;
You can take your figgy pudding;
You can take your figgy pudding and shove it up your figgin' rear

Greetings and Salutations;

Man, I'll tell you, almost 30 years and what was told to me about Santa all those years ago, is dead true. People would be out here telling people nothing is going on and frankly, never will...even as they started dropping. You how the line goes, ya gotta dance with the one who brought you even if he has two left feet and smells like a dead goat...well this person said they started in jan 05 and I had no personal evidence of it for 2 months before little stuff began showing up in my mailbox. This person was joined by others in the nosebleed zones, with same intel about what was happening right now. So again, 'ya better watch out, you better not cry'.

I got permission to 'let it rip' so I will. Mexican food for dinner last night, sorry. Let me tell you, the reindeer received their ccc on all of this a few months ago, along with the elves. The US military got their orders almost 2 years ago, knowing there might be some acting act after the announcements started. Their job will be to keep order. The people running the show gave president Obama a “naughty or nice” test a little bit ago and he passed with flying colors, only they found he was born in Kenya and killed him so his clone is in charge now. Santa is really an ascendant master who hangs with St. Germain and Koot Hoomie and all those guys – where do you think HIS packies come from? The majority of the US banks are now treasury banks, which means they’re full of treasure, for all little girls and boys. If you haven’t gotten yours yet, it’s the Illuminati’s fault. People will continue to talk smack out here until that fateful day arrives Christmas morning, so don't be surprised what nonsense about Santa not being real that gets thrown into the media, as people try to confuse you or say they are working in the best interest of the country.

I've known since 30-06 that 'messengers' would be the last to receive, and lumps of coal at that. The bulk of you will have your presents before me. By the way, they aren't delivering packs, a gaily wrapped package is delivered down your chimney with instructions of where to go, which blows up the whole concept of snatching 'packs' from the couriers. You will never be able to prove a conspiring with them because there some folks in this world that make the shrubs look like 'across the tracks', wanna be's. Santa knows the score. He has done his 2 years of getting stuff done and keeping his mouth shut so, I expect his Ho, Ho, HO!' to be a real zinger, in view of what's happening now.

You all are so accustomed to bad news, you think that's normal. You can't imagine that what has become normal around here, is coming to an abrupt end, which is why I've told you, when you receive take some time and sit down, every paradigm you've been living with will be blown apart. At this point, there are two streams of info out here. One says, the rotten dirty guys are continuing their stuff and you'll never get it, the other says, you’re gonna get something for nothing, Yippie! They only thing I can tell any of you is, 'go with your heart'...or God. Believe it or not, this is not 'their' planet to do as they choose with. The Grinch and Scrooge knew this but they base their actions on your ignorance so they can take as many of you with them that they can into their self created hell.

I'm shutting up now, you all have to make your own decisions on how you want your futures to run. Oh yea, they weren't delivering squat in Asia or Europe because Santa’s got an exclusive North American contract this year, even though he’s North Polish. Somebody really needs to stop using my name to give credit to their BS.... The European contacts know this and were a little put off by the news. Gotta stay current people if you want to be on the cutting edge. I'm all over the planet so don't be inserting words in my mouth I can easily check out. Sounds like some egos and eggnogs out of control to me.

Love and Kisses, especially to the elves, and have a wonderful future,

Poofyness

Consultations upon request, smootch, smootch.
"Follow the Money"