It’s Always Darkest Before The Dawn

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

It’s Always Darkest Before The Dawn

Post by Deep Knight »

Bellwrunger gives us a ray of hope for the end of the year, from his Foulwinds10 site, from Ceres Anthonious “Uncle Toniose” Sooltec.

IT'S ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN

More Recent Stories
* A PRAYER FOR AMERICA
* IT'S ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN
* SUBBORN BUGS MEET THE COSMIC CARWASH
* CASPER UPDATE: DECEMBER 29, 2010
* ~~TO FOURWINDS READERS~~

Good morning, and thank you for hearing my call. It is I, Ceres Anthonious “Toniose” Soltec, here with you in Service to the Radiant Light of Creator God. There are others present, as well, among them Esu “Jesus” (Immanuel) Sananda, as we are all watching and monitoring events on your world continuously.

It is very important in these days that we keep the spiritual messages going forth, as many on your planet are searching for something of meaning—something to grasp onto in the present uncertain times. You see, when times appear the darkest, many will turn inward and will find God, and true en-Light-enment, and the peace which accompanies that personal connection to Creator Source. Your fellow servants of Light need these messages as well, for even they have times of concern and wonder if all this is true. You have a saying, that it is always darkest before the dawn. Well, chelas [students], it is nearly dawn.

You were told a very long time ago that there are many, many places in the Universe—a place that is suitable for everyone. Some of those places are not yet visible to your eyes, as they lie in parallel dimensions, just slightly offset from your present dimension of experience by “a few seconds of time” in a manner of speaking. But they are very very real, and very very near. And very soon, those of you whose frequency is increasing will be able to see them with your physical eyes, for as your frequency increases, you will be able to see beyond your present limited perceptual range.

I tell you now a truth: That time is VERY NEAR, indeed.

And for those of you who have family members of the four-legged kind, fear not. Those family members will not be left behind. There is more than enough room for all—two-leggeds and four-leggeds alike.

The time of your service on Earth is drawing to a close very rapidly, and your journey there is just about over. As events accelerate, your effectiveness will begin to wane, and we will not require that you remain there, for we would not jeopardize you ones.

YOUR PRAYERS ARE HEARD. YOUR PRAYERS ARE ANSWERED. You have asked that the Kingdom of Heaven come to Earth, and that we intervene in the course your world is taking. We ask that you have patience just a little longer, chelas. The sorting-out and cleaning-out is proceeding exactly as it should. The fact that events are accelerating is evidence of that.

Continue on for a little while longer, as you have been. Do not despair, and do not stop the service unto one another. When you feel the pressures of your daily lives to be too much, lean upon one another, and share in the burdens. It is the way it should be, and it is the way it shall be.

So, in closing, let me only say this: When you see all the events coming—such as Earth changes taking place, and all the battles and wars, and all the economic woes—know that these are the things that signal the end of the current age on Earth, and that the new age is very, very near. And look up, for you will see many things in your skies that you have never seen before. When you see these things, know that we are there with you. All is unfolding as it should.

Rest now, and be at peace. I am Ceres Anthonious “Toniose” Soltec, and I thank you for taking the time to sit and write these words. I am in Service unto Holy God of Light and The Creation—and so are you.

Thank you. Salu.

Dec. 29, 2010

And now for the punch line, the original "channeling" was from 4/24/02, 3171 days before. "Very, very soon" my Toniose! 3171! That's one heck of a wait until dawn.
"Follow the Money"