RUMOR GOSSIP FROM JOHN'S CLEANING LADIES

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

RUMOR GOSSIP FROM JOHN'S CLEANING LADIES

Post by Deep Knight »

What exactly of John's are these ladies cleaning?

Prosperity Programs Delivery Status 1/04 - Evening INTEL 1/04 6:00 PM

RUMOR GOSSIP FROM JOHN'S CLEANING LADIES. WARNING - Discernment advised.

PROSPERITY PROGRAMS STILL NO DELIVERIES REPORTED IN AS OF NOW.

Fed Ex Envelopes were loaded on the truck today ready to be sent out. Fed Ex to be paid $1,000 for each delivery.

Deliveries were STOPPED by Obama by EO (Executive Order). Obama was to ground all of Fed Ex cargo planes if they delivered.

OBAMA IS SHOWING HIS TRUE CHARACTER AGAIN.

Awaiting developments which may result in evening deliveries.

Biden's Chief Of Staff was forced to resign.

4 BOA Bank Managers in LA, Calif involved in the programs distribution have been arrested and replaced.

No more reports of landfill dumpings yet!

Attendees in Richmond for various programs signoffs awaiting completion of deliveries for E/R.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:14 PM 0 comments

Poof's response.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011
POOF UPDATE 1/4/11

Gotta call you, Brother, for all the crap you get pounded with everyday, staying steady, finding the middle and, letting it all flow to it's proper destination....away from you. This is the lesson of a Master. It is what "kung fu" teaches behind all the 'bruce lee' stuff.

I've seen here and, judging by what I saw coming at me in my own mail box, I'd say somebody fed the children too much sugar, in the last few days. I bow out and everyone, loses their mind. Look, I don't care what anyone accuses me of, I have been 'here,'done ,that got a t-shirt since before anyone ever was where I was.

A big chunk of their directives were the remaking america to what was intended. Yes, really and truthfully, this place was intended to be the 'truth of freedom'...everybody equal, yea, a kind of nirvana, the stuff of visions. What everybody fudges on....yea that would to be nice...you bet...that's not possible, gotta live in the real world...ya know it's tough. That's the way it is..ya know...you live, ya die and ya do the best ya can.That's life...ya know. My intentions was to raise people's awareness beyond the neighborhood, hey beyond wash dc and new york. What do I see? A bunch of whining babies, ripping off their diapers and throwing poo up against anything it'll stick to.

I created a vacuum, I stepped out of the middle of all this and the rush to fill this began. So, richmond huh? Ya know, just because somebody says something doesn't mean you should repeat it, you could look like dumb ass because you didn't research properly. I don't care what christian school you attended and what title ya got....truth is truth and everyone will 'wear' what they say. Some of you remember, there are archives on every religion on this planet and ALL the leaders of them will be brought to the big table. Here's the facts, this is what you have been teaching...are you gonna tell them or should we?

Soon everybody that has a 'source' now, hey I know 'susan'...who cares, do I have my money, ain't nobody dropped nuthin' here, yet...ya got anything....nah I ain't got squat. Freak in blogs and newsletters, big freak in deal, I'm still broke..ya *&%*$@^, richmond virginia, huh....betcha that sucker don't raise his head again...like that guy found in a dumpster in delaware, yea worked for the bush' bunch, knew too much, might have said somethin'

Look, I wasn't talking to very many people back in 99....and I became like an amoeba, splitting and subdividing all across the planet. Found my words in places I never dreamed of...people made money from my view points. Whatever....there is but a handful of people who know the full scope of what is taking place right now. Old man bush and his babies are getting a full appreciation of that depth right now, No you get no next 'dinner', no more....you got your shot and you blew it. Stupid if you didn't follow the rothschild lead, their connection was more direct than yours.

Everybody needs to hold their powder and be ready for what is going down right now, the wealth of the world is being shifted into the poor folks hands and there isn't anything that can be done to stop it. Throwing poop all over the place isn't gonna to change nothing, you'll either accept what's coming right at you, or you'll get caught in the rapids and spin...

JM your've got the rope... this is Poof, that is Poof quote's is not mine ... over and out......
Love and kisses

Poofness

JM COMMENTS - stands for a real person John MacHaffie --- Gotta Luv this Poofness character. Almost all of my contacts feel the same -- Good Guy trying to do the right thing but relays BS ever so often. This is my promise - when the deliveries happen I will be moving on to the OP COMPASSION and OP PROJECTS programs. ---- And I do admittedly flunk as an intel messenger. Me is lousy!
Per I got the rope comment - I want off the roller coaster as much as you, Poofness. GOD Bless, Bro!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:27 AM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: RUMOR GOSSIP FROM JOHN'S CLEANING LADIES

Post by Deep Knight »

John's cleaning ladies are washing his brain again. Delvery deadline is January 8th USA time (and by "USA time" he means the whole country will change to a single time zone before this, one of the 12 signs of the Apocalypse). Discernment advised? Really?

Friday, January 7, 2011
INTEL UPDATE 1/07 -- 10:50 AM
INTEL 1/07 10:50 AM

RUMOR GOSSIP FROM JOHN'S CLEANING LADIES.
WARNING - Discernment advised.

PROSPERITY PROGRAMS
UPDATE – Deliveries deadline is Jan 8 USA time. MUST HAPPEN.
Heads Up for around 12:00 noontime EST
I was informed that Hillary Clinton tried to send a team to the BOA in Richmond, VA to interfere but they were taken care of.
Also informed that the access codes to all the programs have been loaded into the Trustee computers in Richmond.

CMKX PROGRAM
UPDATE –E/R Release and shareholders packets deliveries today.

REPUBLIC
I was bummed when they read the amended constitution. The mean looking fellow with the gavel was gonna to make it happen for the amended version.
Did you see the CSPAN coverage especially the beginning? There was an exchange per which version to be read. It is on the court record.
Then I heard the the 65 freshmen did previously read the organic constitution and did sign it too. SO – we have the organic constitution on record and attested to by congress.
Now those who refuse to recognize the organic constitution --- was that treason?
Oh let’s see --- This was also required by NESARA ---- strange coincidence?

DINAR
UPDATE - Already being cashed by our military in Iraq and funds wired back to the states. There rate was 5.20. RV cash in the USA on Monday.

NEEDS LISTS - - OP COMPASSION
The needs lists have evolved into a global OP COMPASSION program to quickly expedite all the requests. Official announcement and details shortly after Dinar Cash In.
Those with early board placements who are already covered are still covered and awaiting the programs clowns to do the pp distribution.
The OP Compassion program will also be assisting donations to needs folks from all those Blessed from the Dinars R/V, CMKX distribution and PP distribution.
Our A team (short for Angels) will git her done!

John MacHaffie
Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:56 AM 0 comments

So John is going to make an RV out of Iraqi Dinars? I sugest tin foil because it's more waterproof, but he no doubt needs that for his hats.

This is actually an internet rumor that Iraqi Dinars will be ReValued from about $0.00085 to $1 US an increase of 117600%. Some say it might even be $2 or $3 and why not? My prediction, they'll be revalued at $1,000,000 each making even the poorest Iraqi a millionaire overnight. NESARA Now!
"Follow the Money"