MY PACKIE ARRIVED TODAY!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

MY PACKIE ARRIVED TODAY!

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

MY PACKIE ARRIVED TODAY, FOLKS!

As I sit here typing, I am looking at One Hundred Trillion Dollars -- that's 100 Trillion, gen-yoo-wine, no-sh*t Dollars -- in front of me; and the packie containing it was awaiting me when I got home from work. My mind is reeling with ways that I could spend my money -- if it were even worth the paper it's printed on. Y'see, these are Zimbabwe dollars -- and since 1980, inflation has degraded each of the four successive Zimbabwe dollars such that one Zimbabwe Dollar, issued at the time of Zimbabwean independence, is worth 10 septillion of the last issue -- that's 10 followed by 27 zeros.

Unsurprisingly, Zimbabwe now uses the United States Dollar, the South African Rand, the British Pound Sterling and the Botswana Pula; and they have no plans to reintroduce their own currency in the foreseeable future.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Re: MY PACKIE ARRIVED TODAY!

Post by Number Six »

I heard there was a restroom on the border with South Africa where the currency was being used as tp was more expensive.

The former Rhodesia has taught the world some important lessons. Better to try and live in peace with one's former oppressors than bring them down with you.
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Is this the same third world S-Hole where Mugabe showed those evil white devil farmers who were oppressing the masses and kicked them out, distributed their farms to the people and then everyone starved cause it turns out, just like a few dozen other times it's been tried, that the revolutionaries can't farm to save their lives, literally.

Or is this another one?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Unidyne
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Unidyne »

At work today, the lady who comes in to clean told me she found $1.35 in change under the vending machine in the breakroom. I said if we were in Zimbabwe, she'd be a billionare.

We both had a laugh over that.
Irony: The Ayn Rand® Institute (ARI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gregg wrote:Is this the same third world S-Hole where Mugabe showed those evil white devil farmers who were oppressing the masses and kicked them out, distributed their farms to the people and then everyone starved cause it turns out, just like a few dozen other times it's been tried, that the revolutionaries can't farm to save their lives, literally.

Or is this another one?
No, that's the one. It's the same place where they kicked out farmers who actually knew how to farm and run a business, and sent in hordes of party activists who were issued a hoe (or some other implement) to show that they were Farmers Ready To Start Farming. They scraped a few furrows in the soil, planted some seeds, and then sat back and waited to become rich.

I wish Herblock had been alive and well enough to draw a cartoon about them -- he would have zinged them but good....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Green Lantern

Post by Green Lantern »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:MY PACKIE ARRIVED TODAY, FOLKS!

As I sit here typing, I am looking at One Hundred Trillion Dollars -- that's 100 Trillion, gen-yoo-wine, no-sh*t Dollars -- in front of me; and the packie containing it was awaiting me when I got home from work.
What does 100 trillion dollars weigh? Because when these guys delivered a paltry billion to me last year, it took up an entire shipping pallet. And all this came via one little FedEx driver? :?
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Green Lantern wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:MY PACKIE ARRIVED TODAY, FOLKS!

As I sit here typing, I am looking at One Hundred Trillion Dollars -- that's 100 Trillion, gen-yoo-wine, no-sh*t Dollars -- in front of me; and the packie containing it was awaiting me when I got home from work.
What does 100 trillion dollars weigh? Because when these guys delivered a paltry billion to me last year, it took up an entire shipping pallet. And all this came via one little FedEx driver? :?
Well, given that what I got was ONE piece of currency with a face value of 100 Trillion (Zimbabwean) Dollars, it can't weigh very much.
Unidyne

Post by Unidyne »

You can buy a One Hundred Trillion Zinmbabwean Dollar note on eBay. They're going for about USA$6.
Irony: The Ayn Rand® Institute (ARI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Unidyne wrote:You can buy a One Hundred Trillion Zimbabwean Dollar note on eBay. They're going for about USA$6.
Perhaps even less -- I paid under USD $3 for mine. You can also add to your wealth, and bid on a packie that will have a 10 and 50 Trillion Dollar note as well, if I recall correctly.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Unidyne wrote:You can buy a One Hundred Trillion Zimbabwean Dollar note on eBay. They're going for about USA$6.
Perhaps even less -- I paid under USD $3 for mine. You can also add to your wealth, and bid on a packie that will have a 10 and 50 Trillion Dollar note as well, if I recall correctly.
I should buy one, scan it, photoshop it to be a US Rainbow note, and send it to Casper c/o Bellringer.

Not long ago I bought an Argentinian 1954 50 Centavo (half Peso) piece for a friend born that year (it also had the image of Jose de San Martin and his name is "Martin"). It was nickel-clad steel and at the time it was minted it was worth around 2 cents (about 25 cents today) but there was monitory reform in 1970 (100 old Pesos = 1 new Peso), 1983 (10,000 new Pesos = 1 Peso Argentino), 1985 (1000 Pesos Aregentino = Austral) and 1992 (10,000 Autrales = 1 Peso). One of these 1992 Pesos is worth is 10,000,000,000,000 (ten trillion) old Pesos of 1954, and today an Aregentinian Peso is worth a tiny bit more than 25 cents US. So this half peso nickel-clad steel piece is worth $0.0000000000000125 US. My friend had it drilled near the edge and put on a watch chain. He said it was precious because it was the least-value thing he could imagine (and at the time it was worth a bit more than it is now). I told him to watch out for rust.
"Follow the Money"
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

As an unrepentant capitalist, I can't help but note that most wealthy farmers are wealthy because they know how to manage a farm.

Of course, some wealthy farmers got that way through corruption, collusion, and possibly the occasional Power Ball win, but I hazard to guess that 9 out of 10 rich farmers are successful because they are better able to manage their farms than the poor farmers.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Brandybuck wrote:As an unrepentant capitalist, I can't help but note that most wealthy farmers are wealthy because they know how to manage a farm.

Of course, some wealthy farmers got that way through corruption, collusion, and possibly the occasional Power Ball win, but I hazard to guess that 9 out of 10 rich farmers are successful because they are better able to manage their farms than the poor farmers.
Yeah, but facts like that only confuse the lazy, who are all to willing to blame their lack of agricultural success on (insert the villain of your choice here).
Green Lantern

Post by Green Lantern »

And just think.....you guys made fun of Zimbabwe. Where do you think us worker bees will come up with $100 trillion more?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Green Lantern wrote:And just think.....you guys made fun of Zimbabwe. Where do you think us worker bees will come up with $100 trillion more?
Sale of humans to aliens, that's how. Rich "reptilians" and "greys" are notoriously fond of humans for snacks (taste just like chicken) even though "greys" have no mouths to eat us. I understand they're willing to pay up to $1 million each, which means that only 100 million earth humans need be shipped off for consumption!
"Follow the Money"
Green Lantern

Post by Green Lantern »

Do they enjoy the taste of senior citizens? Babies? Conservatives? Fresh or frozen? :thinking: