Imminent

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Imminent

Post by Deep Knight »

ECONOMIC RELEASE OF WORLD GLOBAL SETTLEMENT FUNDS IMMINENT. GLOBAL DINAR REVALUATION PROGRAMME IMMINENT. US DOLLAR REFUNDING PROJECT IMMINENT. NEW GOLD BACKED GLOBAL BANKING SYSTEM IMMINENT
Alcuin Bramerton

This is why the Chinese have been in town. This is why Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States of America, will leave office before the natural end of his presidential term. This is why the US Federal Reserve Board and the US Department of Homeland Security will soon be abolished. This is why America is returning to Constitutional Law.

Massive geopolitical tectonic plate movements are about to break surface. The Western mainstream media will be unable to suppress the news. Tunisia was a model for the Washington DC private corporation to ponder. The Whore of Tunis fled to Saudi Arabia. Very soon there will be no Al-Saud Arabia available for the sheltering of parasites. And the Wahhabi fiction will dissolve.

What is incubating now is massively benevolent for global polity, but still covert. It relates to NESARA, the opening of Pandora's Suitcase, the discovery of a Roman Catholic Conspiracy at the heart of the US legal system, and a Silvio Berlusconi-linked $1 trillion lawsuit against Daniele Dal Bosco, the P2 masonic lodge in Italy, the Davos World Economic Forum, and the United Nations.

At the level of esoteric spirituality, or future science, the World Global Settlement Funds have some powerful proponents moving due process forwards. And there are some bizarre, low-grade opponents. Advanced, benevolent extraterrestrials are involved in energising, protecting and supplying intelligence to the humans among us charged with the task of manifesting economic delivery of the funds. And one ascended spiritual master (Violinio Germain) has a physical office in the White House in Washington.

On the negative side, a lot of the (apparent) human beings visibly active in American politics, banking and military management are not ensouled human beings at all. They are very intelligent meat-robots, sometimes referred to as human clones. These holographic, mind-controlled doppelgangers are doing everything they can to game the Western economic system and frustrate the lawful delivery of the international prosperity funds.

Jan. 20, 2011

im·mi·nent   /ˈɪmənənt/ [im-uh-nuhnt]
–adjective
1. likely to occur at any moment; impending:
"Follow the Money"
Olsenfin

Re: Imminent

Post by Olsenfin »

Yeah, you really gotta watch those intelligent meat robots.

I'm pretty sure that I saw one last week at Wal-Mart.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

To listen to Colleen getting cut off on a Conspiracy-minded internet radio show (with snapshots of what has to be her family and friends being shown) watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a23QyDm ... ure=relmfu The show is by Paul Drockton (she spells it wrong) and Colleen comes on between 14:36 and 34:49. After a bunch of ads the host comes back on and from 37:50 to 43:17 explains that he stopped the interview because he was "calling BS" and why. And let's just say this guy is someone who is willing to believe a lot of things...
...There are those that are looking for the next global currency. I am here to tell you that there will not be one. Here are my predictions for 2011 and beyond.
3. They will take back all the worthless trillions they have dumped into the stock market. I expect two major corrections. One this Spring and a collapse by this Fall.
4. Social unrest will follow. Like everything else that appears to be random, this will also be carefully orchestrated. Urban areas will be over-run by well armed gangs, fighting to expand their turf. I see major strikes in the transportation industry aggravating efforts to keep grocery stores stocked.
5. Race Riots in major cities will result from an Illuminati hit on our Scapegoat in Chief.
6. Man-made plagues will exacerbate the work of destruction.
7. World War III will erupt in the Pacific and Middle East.
8. Nuclear War.
9. After they have implemented their genocidal policies they will introduce the Mark of the Beast and Global Government. Individuals will either take the "Mark" or die.
Colleen said when she posted the video.
Though he caved to chat room rumors and ended our interview without explanation at least I was able to say what needed said first. Perhaps he will become the investigative reporter he claims to be and so some research on the net instead of caving to innuendo and rumor some day but that day was not Jan 13th
He gave more than 5 minutes of explanation, starting with how what Colleen was saying didn't make sense, even to him. Other people commented:

He terminated the interview because he has no balls or spine. He might loose some of his militia audience. Need that money!!!!
lookwith61 3 days ago

Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat; nemo provocare ne offendere audet quem intelliget superiorem esse pugnaturemquot.
jsJavaScript 4 days ago

the sirians are coming back someday, hopefully soon, stupid elites are destroying all the water they created, the sirians aren't going to be to happy about it. i'm sure they already know. 
freakoutguitarsolo1 4 days ago

I love how people think the government is the is like the savior and everyone else is lairs. Tsk tsk, Oh well we are all going to die soon anyway...its a shame i hoped to have a longer life here.
Feathery0 4 days ago

I'm not sure what the person was trying to say in bad Latin, "Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat" probably was supposed to be "He who desires peace prepares for war" but it actually says "Who, what or which welcomes a section of a long narrative poem, to prepare war" (not as in "to prepare for war" but like "to prepare green bean casserole"). The last part is too jumbled to even guess at (pugnaturemquot?). Obviously written by a scholar.
"Follow the Money"
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

"IMMINENT" in this case is defined as "any time between this moment in time and the end of eternity plus a millenium or two plus one day .. but if there isn't a full moon you must start over".
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I first heard about buying Iraqi Dinars (IQD) a few years back as people were pushing their sale as a way of supporting the US (or Bush administration) in Iraq. It was a “put your money where your mouth is” sort of argument, but in the end just a way for someone to make money selling IQD they had bought at a lower price. The sites all had historical prices, which included the exchange rate of $3.38 US per IQD from 1973, even though they were selling at hundreds of IQD per dollar.

Given the nature of rumors on the internet, it didn’t take much time for people to be drawn to this as an actual investment based on the belief that for some stupid reason the government would revalue the IQD at historic highs or parity (1 USD = 1 IQD). Where the money was coming from to do this was never specified, although hints such as “gold” and “oil” were bantered about freely. These rumors started about 5 years ago and recently dozens of people have been reporting “inside information” that this revaluation was imminent, including “Alcuin and Flutterby” above. However, they have second thoughts today based on … wait for it … a report from Casper!

Note of caution about the Iraqi end of the Global Dinar Revaluation Programme (21.01.11)
Alcuin Bramerton

There may be a negative metanarrative at work on the web here. The Dinar is the official unit of currency in several countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Libya, Macedonia, Serbia and Tunisia. Specifically, it is the Iraqi dimension of the Dinar Revaluation programme which is beginning to look flakey. The following text is from the Casper intel group update of Friday 21st January 2011:

"No doubt you have noticed that I, and WE, have shied away from the Dinar Dialog going on all over the internet. First, it is not ‘our business’. Second, WE know what it is like to have ‘ignorants’ talking about our business when they know less than nothing. Third, WE do not enjoy bringing bad news to anyone about anything and do so only when WE are convinced our Intel is correct."

"In this instance WE began to hear weeks ago that the Dinar Deal was/is a SCAM being implemented by the US Corporation/Obama/Hillary/Biden. Iraq in still another attempt to save themselves. Just the latest in a long list of scams we heard, many of which were disclosed here (Casper updates on FourWinds10 and Rumor Mill News), to raise the Trillions necessary to continue their Fraudulent Financial Playpen, themselves in power, as their Bank Accounts were frozen around the world. This ‘scam’ was, we heard, the reason why Hillary was recently in the mid-east. Also Biden even more recently."

"There have been so many positive things posted about this Iraq RV. So many of you have ‘invested’ and held out hope it would work as described. Our Intel in this regard was not secret but we had no desire to discuss someone else’s business publicly, especially since our info did not agree with the positive things being posted. Recently however I have questioned whether silence is just a way of dodging what we believe to be the truth. Also whether, if I were an ‘investor’ in the Iraq Dinar RV, I would rather have all Intel available or just the ‘good news’ postings? I have decided to discuss this subject, to clear my own conscience (about remaining silent) and hopefully to help those involved who I believe are being mislead by TPTB."

"As I understand it, this was yet another plan designed by ‘the bad guys’ to raise Trillions for the purpose of continuing the status quo. To do so they planned a RV of the Dinar but it had to be backed by metals or it would remain just another worthless Fiat currency. The plan was to ‘Securitize’ the Iraqi oil ‘in the ground’ income stream for the next hundred years with derivatives using it as collateral for a metals backed re-valued Dinar."

"While small investors would have made some money it was the US Corporation which would have made the Trillions necessary to continue their scamming and world control financial machinations. This deal was, WE hear, ‘blown up’ a week ago (second week of January 2011)."

"Had it worked as planned ‘they’ would have acquired the ‘recapitalization’ of their criminal enterprise allowing them to semi-permanently continue to block the distribution of the Settlements/Prosperity Program Fundings. Now, judging by the dozens of articles appearing on the net, the world is finally awakening to the unbelievable levels of corruption that is the Obama Administration. Multiply all you are now reading by a hundred."

"Are we 100% certain about this Dinar situation? No, I am just reporting our Intel from a week ago (second week of January 2011) which has been reinforced with additional Intel today (21.01.11)."

AB comment: If what Casper suggests above is accurate, poor old Donald Trump may have been suckered into the scam bigtime. Details here (20.01.11). Alternatively, Trump may have been deliberately running up a false flag for the benefit of the Constitutionally-illegal Washington DC private corporation. Or, of course, he might be buying sound, non-Iraqi dinars from more reliable Asian sources further east.

More about the World Global Settlement Funds, the US Dollar Refunding Project and the Global Dinar Revaluation Programme here (22.01.11).

Jan. 22, 2011

And just who is this Alcuin Bramerton?

About Me
Alcuin Bramerton is a human being seeking to operate happily in the post-religious world. The New Spirituality interests him. His friend, Flutterby, is not in physical incarnation on the Earth-plane at present, but he advises Alcuin on spiritual matters. And there is a lot happening. Unreported by the mainstream media, a man in a grey suit is standing by the yoghurt shelves in a supermarket in Cornwall. He is looking for morphine suppositories. This man is not the promised messiah. Coincidentally, at another remote location in southern England, a man with false teeth is eating a cheese soufflé for lunch. He bites on something hard. There is a second pair of false teeth in his cheese soufflé. This man is not the promised messiah either. Epiphanies of this kind illustrate how difficult it can be to determine the exact size of God in becquerels per cubic light year. But still the attempt is made.

Wow! Anyone who is that confused must really know what they’re talking about!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

You know Casper is ginned-up when he makes 6 posts in one day.

CASPER UPDATE #1: JANUARY 25, 2011

Last night a key ally who is key to the delivery process was picked up by HLS. He was visiting/inside the Chinese Embassy. According to the Chinese Ambassador to the U.S. he was picked up at 1:30 A.M.. HLS has no authority to enter the Embassy unless invited by Chinese Personnel. When asked this morning why he, the Ambassador, had not yet called the World Court to have this man released the reply was that he ‘had not yet had time to make the call’. WE are reliably informed that this is directly related to deliveries.
The Ambassador is lying. This man was not picked up by HLS. He is being held by the Chinese Embassy and the Chinese Ambassador. His life and the lives of his family are being threatened.
As far as we know the packs are still in D.C. this morning.
Casper 1-25-11

CASPER UPDATE #2: JANUARY 25, 2011

Hu, Obama, The Clintons, and the Chi-Com Politburo are all involved in the kidnapping and threats to the Gentleman and his family referred to in today’s earlier update. The members of the Politburo are typically also key leaders in the Government of the People’s Republic of China. They and the others mentioned above perceive our kidnapped ally to be a ‘player’ in the anticipated disclosure of the following.
Members of the Politburo, as with the others mentioned, have multiple secret bank accounts in multiple banks in multiple countries. WE know which Banks and which Countries and the account numbers and deposit amounts are being acquired. THESE FUNDS WERE “SKIMMED” FROM THE OPERATING FUNDS OF THE UNITED STATES TREASURY DEPARTMENT. THIS IS TREASON IN OUR COUNTRY AND THIS IS TREASON IN CHINA WHERE A PROMPT INTRODUCTION TO A FIRING SQUAD IS THE USUAL OUTCOME.

They do not want these Bank Records released for the world to see.
Kidnapping our/your ally is likely to have the opposite of their intended outcome.
Casper 1-25-11 #2

CASPER UPDATE #3: TARGETED MESSAGE - JANUARY 25, 2011

A TARGETED MESSAGE TO “THE COUNTRIES”:
The ‘promises’ made to you by Obama were bogus.
There was NEVER any intention of fulfillment.
It was a planned manipulation by Obama and China.
Casper 1-25-11 #3

CASPER OPINION: JANUARY 25, 2011

• Flooding the net today you see the news about the U.S. establishing 257 ‘Trade Zones’ for China within the U.S.. 257 little Chinese Towns occupied by Chinese for lord knows what purpose. The purpose, IMO, is the continued Sell-Out of the United States by Obama and his NWO Masters. Do you think this will awaken his constituents, the Liberals? Not a chance as they are Communist at heart anyway. Also, previous news reports of China opening banks and buying banks in the U.S.. Do you remember all the previous updates dealing with Hillary offering ‘Eminent Domain’ to China not to mention our most secret Military Technology? Is ‘reality’ beginning to sink in?

• Having stripped 500 Billion Dollars from Medicare for use in Obamacare, you can now read, if you will wake up, State and Municipal Pension Funds are broke and looking for a way out of those obligations to retired seniors who worked all their lives for these benefits. Retired middle class families dependent upon those retirement benefits and Medicare (paid for from a lifetime of payroll deductions) are about to be savaged by the policies of saving the Banks at the expense of the people. Meanwhile banker bonuses are bigger than ever while ‘Free From Thin Air Money’ charged to taxpayers continues to flow freely to the banks so they can then ‘invest’ these free funds from the Fed in Treasury Debt Instruments keeping the Fraudulent Financial Carousel churning. And the Fed, having bought up the banks most toxic and worthless ‘assets’ at taxpayer expense and liability, now announces that they will simply move this garbage ‘off their books’ so they can continue to appear to be solvent. And the remaining Trillions of garbage still on the Banks Books? Simple, they just changed GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Practices) for the Banks to ‘Mark to Model’ accounting which means the Banks get to Lie, Cheat and Steal from Investors, Stockholders and taxpayers with Government approval.

• Meanwhile the State Controlled Media pumps out the Company Line about the ‘economy in recovery’ even as the unemployment numbers rise. Numbers which are a farce to begin with as the actual truth of unemployment is much greater than acknowledged by the Criminal Organization masquerading as legitimate Government (see shadow stats .com). It’s all about MOPE (Sinclair),’ Management of Perspective Economics’, and the use of ‘GSI’s’ (Government Sponsored Idiots) such as Krugman who are used in the daily diversion from the real problem which is The Debt. The situation is so far gone, so completely out of hand there is no hope of salvaging the status quo. Barack’s answer? Trillion Dollar ANNUAL DEFICITS as far as the eye can see adding exponentially to the debt. Bernack’s answer? Helicopter money until the purchasing power of the American people is completely destroyed as the Banking Cartel emasculates the general population leaving them begging for some GMO FOOD and World Government to ‘save’ them.

• As you watch tonight’s State of The Union Hollywood Production for the blind, try to remember last year’s lies, I mean speech. It was all about the need for Trillions to create jobs and to fund all those ‘shovel ready’ projects. Well, he got the Trillions he was after. How many jobs did we get? How many shovel ready projects got funded? The money went to the Bank’s and the corrupt GSE’s and the ‘insiders’ at G.E. and Goldman Sachs and other NWO ‘players’. AND THE LEFTOVERS WENT INTO THEIR PERSONAL SECRET BANK ACCOUNTS in Switzerland, the Vatican Bank and elsewhere. Remember please, accounts have been located and frozen in the names of all the Supreme Court ‘Justices’, Military Brass, and Cabinet Officials not to mention the hundreds of foreign “dignitaries” bribed with funds for which the American people are now liable. Half of us are awake, ‘fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me’. The other half, kool-aid drinkers till the bitter end, put your bibs on and get your little bowls ready for another helping of BullChit, I mean ‘porridge’.

I suspect a ‘deal’ of some kind has been made allowing Obama to proceed with this annual ‘tom-foolery’. Perhaps we are going to get the old ‘for the good of the nation’ line of crap. If the Constitution were in play we would not have these Corporate Usurpers still at the podium, unless a deal had been made or unless the D.C. Criminal Enterprise, perhaps in collusion with China, is implementing the final NWO ‘takeover’ of the late great USA. (see today’s update #4).

Casper 1-25-11 opinion

CASPER UPDATE #4: JANUARY 25, 2011

Now the Chinese Ambassador to the United States says our MIA ally is voluntarily aboard a Chinese Aircraft and on his way to China. WE are not buying this. Our man would have notified someone before his departure. What’s more, his cell phone is still here, is still ‘on’ and WE do know where.
This is serious business friends. Your prayers are appreciated.
Casper 1-25-11 #4

p.s. Message to the MING: WE need your help with this if possible

CASPER UPDATE #5: JANUARY 25, 2011
Huge Bank Accounts belonging to Chinese Government officials were found today in Bank of America and two other domestic banks.
Since they know their sock is being turned inside out looking for their accounts overseas, some smart ass decided the best place to hide them would be in this countries major banks.
WRONG.
The accounts in B.ofA. are really really BIG.
The rest of the domestic banks are being checked.
The source of funds into each of these accounts is THE UNITED STATES TREASURY DEPARTMENT.
More when possible or necessary.
Casper 1-25-11 #5
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Apparently two cons are being rubbed together.

The Global Settlement Fund thing is the same worthless craziness which is the mainstay of the "Obama is in big trouble" thread that was started a few days ago on the Potpouri forum. It is run (apparently via Panama) by a couple name Sundarsson. I am not sure what planet they are on, but evidently they enjoy pretending to control mountains of money. And they seem to fancy themselves capable of bringing down governments by pure bluff.

If NESARA and/or RAP is now pretending to somehow link up with Global Settlement, then we have swindlers swindling each other. In any case, no mony at all for the audience.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

fortinbras wrote:Apparently two cons are being rubbed together.

The Global Settlement Fund thing is the same worthless craziness which is the mainstay of the "Obama is in big trouble" thread that was started a few days ago on the Potpouri forum. It is run (apparently via Panama) by a couple name Sundarsson. I am not sure what planet they are on, but evidently they enjoy pretending to control mountains of money. And they seem to fancy themselves capable of bringing down governments by pure bluff.

If NESARA and/or RAP is now pretending to somehow link up with Global Settlement, then we have swindlers swindling each other. In any case, no mony at all for the audience.
See http://www.sundarsson.com/

and http://www.global-settlement.org/archiv ... art-II.pdf
However, dear reader, by proceeding to read the material in this document, you will have to take action – or become party to the crime of Misprision of Felony. If you are a government servant, that is, “an official”, reading this – awaken, do your duty to return to your masters – the people – that which is theirs by right – and that which has been stolen by fraud. If you take no action, hinder the efforts of the Global Settlement Foundation or the Sundarsson Trust, cause harm or loss, waste our time, spread malicious lies or rumours, you will be held liable, subject to lawful arrest, arrest of your bond, arraignment in a lawful court of record or grand jury, incarceration, bills in lawful money, &c.
Well, come and get me because I not only will take no action but believe that these people are Batsh*t Crazy. However, that's not the opinion of "Dinar Daddy" who thinks this is somehow linked to people making $millions from Iraqi Dinar revaluation. Dave Merrill (familiar to many at Quatloos) is also spreading this garbage ( http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 5#21966125 ) Birds of a feather.
"Follow the Money"