Full Of Beans

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Full Of Beans

Post by Deep Knight »

Looking at Bellringer's Website gave me two smiles this morning.

After running a program that wiped out the "cookies" that were causing ads for Victorian bathroom fixtures to come up on his site, I got an ad for "Arab Matchmaking dot Com" (100% Arab, 100% Free, with two alluring buxom girls smiling shyly). Selected because of Bellringer's links to anti-Israeli screeds?

And this about Soy Beans

Doctor Warns: Eat This and You’ll Look 5 Years Older
Dr. Mercola

In the early 1990's, soy and soy products exploded onto the supermarket scene with promises of bountiful health benefits. This "new miracle food," soy, was supposed to lower cholesterol, take the heat out of hot flashes, protect against breast and prostate cancer and offer a filling alternative to earth-loving vegetarians.

The problem with these claims?

Most of them are false.

Sadly, most of what you have been led to believe by the media about soy is simply untrue. The sudden upsurge in the recommendation of soy as a health food has been nothing more than a clever marketing gimmick to further reduce the cost and nutritional content of your food.

For you vegetarians out there staring at the screen in open-mouthed shock, fear not. There are plenty of other healthy vegetarian alternatives, which I will discuss later in this article. What was once considered a minor industrial crop back in 1913 now covers over 72 million acres of farmland. But first, let's examine the dangers and side effects of soy protein isolate and GMO foods.

I'll leave out the rest and cut to the chase, Soy wilts your wanger! Oh, the horror!

Loss of Libido & Erectile Dysfunction in Men

Guys, do you enjoy protein bars or use a weight gainer shake? If so, be sure to read the label to see if the products you use contain any soy ingredients. Did you know that celibate monks living in monasteries and leading a vegetarian lifestyle find soy foods quite helpful for dampening libido?

Another drawback: Soy has also been linked to erectile dysfunction. The two natural drugs found in soy, genistein and daidzein, mimic estrogen so well that they have been known to cause a variety of alarming side effects in men:

* Breast enlargement (gynecomastia)
* Decreased facial and body hair growth
* Decreased libido
* Mood swings and frequent crying jags
* Erectile dysfunction
* Lowered sperm count

For example, one recent study documented a case of gynecomastia in a 60-year-old man as a result of his soy consumption. Another study showed that juvenile rats exposed to daidzein showed impaired erectile function at maturity.

Men, if you've experienced one or any of these symptoms, soy could be the culprit. Remove it from your diet, but be sure to consult a trusted physician if your symptoms do not improve or get worse as this could be a sign of another serious condition.

Breast enlargement too? That damn tofu makes you into a impotent bra-wearing freak! Look at what it's done to all those cultures that make extensive use of tofu and soy protein, Japan, China, Indonesia. In fact, it's no wonder that the Chinese that Casper talks about can't unblock deliveries, they've been eating too much tofu!
"Follow the Money"
littleroundman

Re: Full Of Beans

Post by littleroundman »

Another study showed that juvenile rats exposed to daidzein showed impaired erectile function at maturity.
How did they work out that "daidzen" was solely responsible for the problem ???

I've seen some bloody unattractive mature aged female rats which could cause severe erectile dysfunction all on their own without the aid of "daidzen"
Deep Knight

Re: Full Of Beans

Post by Deep Knight »

littleroundman wrote:How did they work out that "daidzen" was solely responsible for the problem ???
Are you kidding? "Daidzen" is a really scary-sounding chemical name, "daid" = "dead" and "zen" = "then," you eat it and it makes you dead then!
littleroundman wrote:I've seen some bloody unattractive mature aged female rats which could cause severe erectile dysfunction all on their own without the aid of "daidzen"
I find most mature aged female rats to be really hot. More experience between the sheets or under the floorboards, don't cha know.
"Follow the Money"