Dinarpaloosa

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Dinarpaloosa

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie at the RAP-NESARA forum has been focusing a lot more on Iraqi Dinar "revaluation" than NESARA and using chat room and discussion call transcript BS as his evidence. It's always going to happen next Tuesday.

Basically, the idea is that this money, which you can buy online for about 1000 to the dollar, will someday be worth something because they "have" to bring it back to its historic high. Then, all the people wise enough to have stacks of bills in their closets will be rich beyond their wildest dreams (and their dreams are pretty wild). Shades of Prosperty Program deliveries. Here is a selection of this insanity.

Saturday, March 19, 2011
Dinar Intel - People's Talk Radio Call 3-19-11
Transcript of PEOPLE’S TALK RADIO CALL --- Sat. afternoon --- 3-19-11 1pm cst.

I hope this doesn’t confuse you, but I was on 2 chats getting this transcript. The GET team transcript is GREEN, and I’ve made the PTR transcript BLUE. They will repeat a few things but it is more thorough I think, as sometimes words are missed when only one person is transcribing……

I didn’t get the very beginning of the call, but they were talking about whether the story about Tony Blair being the new chairman of the IMF is true or not. Apparently, that is not public knowledge yet and will be announced this week. The document will be available Tuesday to prove it. Like a lot of our intel, we get it many times a few days before it is publicized……

1:06 PM [nmb] Tony at the PTR call says he will be able to prove it - on Tuesday
1:06 PM [nmb] Tony is saying that Shabibi said that this will happen between 3-10 and 3-20 not the rate will be from 3.10 to 3.20
1:07 PM [nmb] www.peoplestalkradio.com you can see the call transcribed at their site
1:09 PM [nmb] all contracts were redone effective 3/19 and all contractors are being paid in IQD as of today
1:10 PM [kattster] the problem was the contractors were being paid in IQD and then paying their workers in USD, so they were holding the iqd to get the rv value, not very ethical or in line with the intent
1:10 PM [nmb] not sure - after he said that he said "hint, hint, hint
1:11 PM [nmb] like Tuesday has another meaning also

1:07 pm [elsie] all contracts were done yesterday to pay iraq in dinar
1:08 pm [elsie] some of the us companies have been getting paid in dinar, they were holding dinar and paying people with us dollars
[elsie] holding DINAR.... Get thousand times what they were getting paid mar 19 1:08 pm
[elsie] all contracts were re done march 19 mar 19 1:09 pm
[grip's wife] cut off using usd on the 19th mar 19 1:09 pm
[elsie] cut off using usd march 19 these are major international companies. Big big money
[elsie] billions of dollars is what we are talking about mar 19 1:09 pm
[elsie] viper information ... Got copy of form of what they need to get ther bank accounts
[elsie] getting paid in DINARS..... They did not issue wheelbarrols
[elsie] everybody has to have bank account.. Really signifigant
[elsie] so much news yesterday [elsie] i need spell check
[elsie] we have respect folks on

1:14 PM [nmb] Tony is saying that he forgot to tell us last night - the lower demons - some are at CBI and some are in the ATMs - a couple of airplanes landed - all civilians moved out - strictly military dealing with the shipments on the plans
1:14 PM [nmb] planes

[amurai] elsie ur doin good [elsie] live television, fact, we can tell you [grip's wife] elsie it's okay...they get it [elsie] 8 or 9 people we have to protect and keep source private [elsie] very strong contact and intel. High up tell us but somebody above them can stall [elsie] information from really good SOURCES.... We can not reveal... We can lose our intel [elsie] high respect... Period

1:14 PM [nmb] he said it sounds like all the lower denoms are there now
1:15 PM [nmb] Check says that there are millions of dollars of lower denoms loaded into the CBI and in the country
1:15 PM [nmb] two more planes came in yesterday
1:15 PM [nmb] with them

Mar 19 1:16 PM [grip's wife] ONE SEAT TO BE FILLED
Mar 19 1:17 PM [elsie] VERY EXCITING NEWS
Mar 19 1:17 PM [katscountry] WTO complete too
Mar 19 1:17 PM [elsie] NEWS FROM LAST NIGHT, HOLY DAY OVER, SPECULATE, BANKING DAY STARTS TOMORROW
Mar 19 1:17 PM [elsie] THEY OPENED ACCTS BEFORE CALL,
Mar 19 1:18 PM [elsie] THINGS HAVE ALREADY TAKEN PLACE, VIPER HAS FORMS THEY HAD TO COMPLETE FOR BANK ACCOUNTS
Mar 19 1:18 PM [elsie] BANKS OPEN OUR TONIGHT, THERE TOMORROW MORNING
Mar 19 1:18 PM [elsie] WE HEAR ON THERE TIME LINES....
Mar 19 1:18 PM [grip's wife] DON'T LOOK AT IT AS OUR TIMELINE...IT IS THEIR TIMELINE
Mar 19 1:18 PM [elsie] ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN

Mar 19 1:19 PM [nmb] Tony is giving OKIE the thumbs up - his intel is usually a few days ahead of when everyone else hears it
1:20 PM [Believer2] wow we haven't had so much good news all at once
1:20 PM [nmb] Check is confident in what they are hearing - likes the info they are hearing - could RV at any time

1:19 PM [elsie] LOTS HAVE HAPPENED IN THE TIME FRAME... I LIKE OKIE... 2 DAYS LATER YOU HEAR ABOUT IT
1:19 PM [elsie] THAT IS HOW HIGH UP IT IS COMMING FROM
1:19 PM [elsie] ANY POSSIBLE THING THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE IS NOW DONE
1:19 PM [elsie] 3 POSITIONS ARE FILLED, MAY NOT BE ANNOUNCED

1:19 PM [elsie] WAITING FOR LAST MINUTE ANNOUNCEMENT CAUSE WE ALL KNOW WHAT COMES WITH IT

1:20 PM [elsie] TAKES A WHOLE LOT OF OKIES TO GET THIS RIGHT
1:20 PM [elsie] DAN CONFIDENT...... MAY RV VERY QUICKLY

1:20 PM Mikki-RN:
With the holiday in Iraq approaching....when do we expect to see this and where?

1:20 PM [elsie] TOMORROW FIRST BANKING DAY... WOULD BE SHOCKED IF IT HAPPENS TODAY
1:20 PM [elsie] PEOPLESTALKRADIO.ORG
1:20 PM [elsie] WE ARE READY TO RV AND MOVE AHEAD WITH NEW WEB SITE
1:21 PM [elsie] LOOK AROUND FOR INFORMATION.... BEING PART OF TEAM IS GOOD BUT FIND INFORMATION
1:21 PM [elsie] STICK TOGETHER AS ONE BIG TEAM. WE HAVE A LOT OF THINGS TO PUSH FORWARD

1:21 PM [nmb] Check is encouraging people to be a part of lots of sites - that is the way will learn to most the fastest!!
1:21 PM [solidgold] nmb That is great advice and I'm happy to hear that they are not grandstanding - We are all in this together!
1:22 PM [BlackeyedP] You can hear the call immediately after it finishes as a mp3
1:22 PM [nmb] this call will be posted on their website after this is over today

1:21 PM [elsie] SITE AND FORMAT WILL BE LIVE , WILL GO ON AIR IMMEDIATELY
1:21 PM [grip's wife] MP3 POSTED
1:22 PM [grip's wife] WILL BE POSTED
1:22 PM [elsie] GO TO SITE AND REGISTER.... HITS WERE LOTS LAST NIGHT

Mar 19 1:22 PM [kattster] solidgold there are some sites that get mad when you share numbers and site addresses
Mar 19 1:22 PM [nmb] yes - that was dates from March 10 to March 20 - not 3.10 to 3.20
Mar 19 1:22 PM [BlackeyedP] It was a mistranslation
Mar 19 1:23 PM [sparkofitaly] solidgold absolutely correct... always great confidence in OKIE_OIL_MAN Intel... He ALWAYS stated it's ahead of time and that Intel can change as circumstances change... it's always been that way... as accurate as the circumstances surrounding it
Mar 19 1:24 PM [nmb] Ron - saying CBI is supposed to be closed for the next two days - Holiday

Mar 19 1:23 PM [elsie] LEGAL TEAMS, DIRECTION ON WHAT WE ARE DOING, ONE OF THE REASONS WE WENT TO PLATFORM,
Mar 19 1:23 PM [elsie] STAY TUNED
Mar 19 1:23 PM [BNA13] SuzyQ fri and sat
1:24 PM [elsie] RON JUST HEARD CBI WILL BE CLOSED TOMORROW, MONDAY HOLDIDAY
1:24 PM [elsie] HOW WILL THAT AFFECT US IF IT RV
1:24 PM [elsie] WHERE WILL WE SEE IT IF CBI IS CLOSED
1:25 PM [elsie] STILL BELIEVE WE WILL SEE IT ON CBI, JUST CAUSE DOORS ARE CLOSED.......
1:25 PM [elsie] JUST OPINION BEING CLOSED FOR WHAT IS TAKING PLACE
1:26 PM [elsie] CANNOT IMAGINE WHY THEY ARE CLOSED, CLEARLY THEY HAVE TO DO IT SO THIS GIVES THEM 4 DAYS
1:26 PM [elsie] PEOPLE FROM TREASURY WANT TO COME HOME......
1:26 PM [elsie] MONDAY IS OFFICIAL HOLIDAY
1:26 PM [elsie] TREASURY HAVE TO STAY THERE UNTIL THIS IS DONE
1:27 PM [elsie] THEY ARE CLOSING EXTRA DAY

1:25 PM [nmb] Ron - says we will see it on CBI first - just because the doors are closed, may not make any difference in seeing the rate change
1:26 PM [kattster] they actually updated the cbi site on a saturday not so long ago
1:26 PM [nmb] this will give them four days in a row to finish and get the rest of this done - since Monday is an official Holiday there
1:27 PM [nmb] they are saying that they wouldn't have to be open to change the rate on CBI
1:28 PM [jonjobe7] nmb the system is computerized
1:28 PM [nmb] correct - that is the reason they wouldn't have to be open for it to happen anyway
1:30 PM [nmb] Tony says that Tier 1 and Tier 2 payments have been done - those people got paid

1:27 PM [elsie] WE HAVE HEARD THIS WOULD HAPPEN TO GIVE THEM MORE TIME, GOING TO BE CLOSED 4 DAYS
1:27 PM [elsie] TIMING SERVERS AND PREPARING FOR GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT ... OPINION ONLY
1:28 PM [elsie] HAD CALL SOMETIME BACK AND PROGRAMERS AND THEY TOLD US HOW TIMERS WORKED
1:28 PM [elsie] CURRENCY USD NOT BEING USED, OPEN UP ACCTS. WTO ANNOUNCED ON TV, KUWAIT LIFTING CHAP 7, PLANES BRINGING CURRENCY, BANKS CLOSED EXTRA DAY
1:29 PM [elsie] WE ARE PRETTY CONVINCED OF EVERYTHING THAT IS HAPPENING
1:29 PM [elsie] FUEL TO FIRE....
1:29 PM [elsie] TIER 1 AND TIER 2 PAYOUTS.. WE KNOW THOSE PEOPLE GOT PAID
1:30 PM [elsie] TUES NITE BIG DINNER
1:30 PM [elsie] CELEBRATION
1:30 PM [WCMBOSS] Mikki ask if it is true that military today was cashing out???
1:30 PM [elsie] ALL SOUNDS VERY GOOD

1:30 PM [elsie] MIKI HEARD THIS MORNING..... MAY HAVE MILITARY CASHING OUT.... RUMOR......
1:30 PM [elsie] WE KNOW ABOUT CIVILIANS AND SOMEWHAT VERIFIED
1:31 PM [elsie] REMEMBER BELIEVE IT OR NOT UNTIL VERIFIED
1:31 PM [elsie] LOVE DATES, MARCH 10 20
1:31 PM [grip's wife] ALL INFO IS POSITIVE. TONY LOVES THE 19TH

1:32 PM [elsie] EVERYTHING CHANGED EFFECTIVE 19TH, WHICH LEAVES THE 20TH LAST DAY IN WINDOW
1:32 PM [elsie] HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND........

OKIE_OIL_MAN chat 3-19-11

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] good morning (or afternoon) America and ships at sea. Seems like the convergence of all necessary items on the agenda of Iraq and all the restrictions and mandates placed upon them has been released and accomplished. There are classified intel this morning that can't be shared at this time but it is positive contrary to intel received yesterday. It has just now been realized that the tri-lateral commission has been the controlling entity to make the r/v occur. Thus--tony Blair arrives on the scene to ice the cake.we have all been diverted in our attention toward the wrong party involved to finalize this r/v arrangement. The time factor for Iraq has finally came to a point that procrastination is no longer an option. Iraq is now forced by their own admission to stand and produce with an event that will have international global significance. While the worlds attention is focused on Japan and the Arabic dictatorships falling like dominoes the r/v will fly in under the radar and not be realized by the world as being of little consquence
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] implications of CBI being closed for 4 days is of more significance than you realize--watch and listen—selah
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] simba--can you spell illuminati?
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] security necessitates intel being restricted from public at this moment--just sit still and watch--tony Blair will make major announcement Tuesday---(after the fact???)
[SeekYeFirst] What does Tony Blair have to do with any of this? I don't see him listed on the Trilateral Commission...
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] seekyefirst--the tip of the spear
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] give credit where credit is due--we all have been duped up to this point on intel--pretty clever on their part
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] we have been given so called info that iraq wanted us to believe up to this point-but evidence is finally showing up and a format that has transpired is becoming apparent
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] iraq never was in control
[IncreaseCap] OKIE_OIL_MAN wow and they were saying Pres. Obama was the hold up, now it's Tony B
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] i plan on making very few posts in the future--i hope i have helped some of you understand and to a certain extent educate you on what has and is going to happen. Posts soon will be un-necessary --god bless u all

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:24 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: Dinarpaloosa

Post by Deep Knight »

Dinar Intel Update (March 21)
[kettle7] tm Here's another one [ALREADYBLESSED] KME verified intel with his own intel..... From what he is hearing and has surmised, we look good for late Monday night, start making cash-in appointments on Tuesday..... 3.87 is the rate. He did also add that NO ONE SHOULD GO OUT AND BUY UP RESERVES BASED ON THIS INTEL..... IT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN 3 TIMES IN MARCH BUT KEPT GETTING PUT OFF!!!!! IT COULD VERY EASILY BE PUT OFF AGAIN. But, the ball is rolling!! [TerriLD] 3.87 is my favorite number!!!

[kettle7] Just posted on PTR [elsie] one of our members, Honeybun stated that Shabibi appeared on TV yesterday to let the citizens know that the currency was about to change...imminently. He also stated that they would be dropping the three zeros, but that this would be a good thing for the people. They will be allowed to exchange their 25,000 notes for smaller denominations that will equal 25,000 It was a TV segment from yesterday in Iraq It was verified through our sources in Iraq

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:33 AM 1 comments

Anonymous said...
how much longer?? people are hurting and dying early for a lack of!! THIS HAS BEEN EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER!!!

March 22, 2011 10:20 AM

Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Dinar Intel Update 3-22-11

Title: Okie Chat from Planet Dinar 3/22/11 noon eastern
Post by: Janna on March 22, 2011, 11:58:12 AM
8:53 AM [OKIE_OIL_MAN] GOOD MORNING AMERICA AND SHIPS AT SEA--INTEL VERY SCARCE AND LIMITED THIS MORNING BUT FROM SOURCE REPORTS--IT APPEARS THAT AFTER THE 27TH WHEN PARLIMENT RE-CONVENES WOULD BE OUR MOST OPTIMUM OPPORTUNITY FOR THE R/V.--THERE WILL NOT BE A NO-CONFIDENCE VOTE ON MALIKI BECAUSE OF THE NEED FOR FINAL GOVERMENT SEATING. SHABBI IS READY-WILLING AND ABLE TO RE-DENOMONATE THE DINAR. SOURCE REPORTS THAT LATER THIS WEEK THE IRAQ TV WILL FINALLY ADDRESS THE R/V AND WHAT VALUE WILL BE. POSSIBILITIES STILL EXIST FOR R/V ANYTIME BUT APPEARS AFTER THE 27TH WILL BE OUR TIME. PAYMENTS ARE BEING MADE ON PREVIOUS CONTRACTS AT THE NEW (UNDISCLOSED)RATE PRESENTLY. CONTRARY TO WHAT RUMORS STATE--THE MINISTRY SEATS ARE STILL IN PLAY NOW--BUT AGREED ON. SHABBI STILL HAS TO GET GOI SIGN OFF ON RATE CHANGE--WHICH SHOULD COME ON THE 27TH.
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] CBI STILL CLOSED TODAY---AUCTIONS TAKE PLACE EVEN THO CBI IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED---
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] THERE ARE NO-NO-NO-HOLDUPS--ALL PART OF PLAN PLAYING OUT--WE'RE IMPATIENT--ANXIETY AND APPREHENSION IS CONTAGEOUS; IRAQ HAS
ACCOMPOLISHED IN 1 YEAR WHAT IT TOOK OUR FOUNDING FATHERS 10 YEARS TO DO IN SITTING UP A DEMOCRACY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't shoot the messenger"

2:27 PM [jwb - get team] just got this email, pretty interesting :) ... RICH
FRIENDS, For those who haven't heard it has been reported and confirmed that
YES SHABIBI APPEARED YESTERDAY MORNING ON IRAQ TV AND STATED the dinar will
rise in value
and all the larger denominations will be removed from
circulation. They can exchange their larger denominations for lower
denominations. So they can turn in a $25,000.00 note and get lower denoms of
the same value. GUYS one of my sources has predicted that we should see the
rv by Tuesda
y or wed. This is very exciting news and has been confirmed. The
banks were supposed to be closed yesterday in IRAQ but reports from boots n
the ground some were actually open and there was activity and people working
at all of them?? even the one's that were closed had people working. PERHAPS
they are preparing for the transition? Dan..........my BIG Brother in the
Hollars of TN. Don

2:56 PM [Rich Queen] Rv announcement within 24 hrs, 48 tops. Rate between
$3.87 and $5+. Confirmed from my sources and another highly respected member
of our community's sources
2:57 PM [TWinTexas] [Rich Queen] speedy1 I'm
pretty darn sure this time. Things happened last week that were critical

Something to look into ....
Bank of Amercia is not going to charge for a spread buy-fee.
http://theiraqidinar.com/2011/03/21/nig ... 111-222pm/
[fritzidinar] Just My Opinion ... we’ll get the international
rate, and then get charged a spread to cash in at the bank.

[Nighthk11] Fritzi ... I also spoke with Bank Of America in
Wash. State and Charlotte NC- Both those persons stated that
BOA will NOT charge a spread for customers ... but for every
dinar they turn in to the treasury ... they will receive
“Compensation” as they put it ...
[JRCivic] Once we see the RV, you make the calls to the
banks and see what each is offering. Indicate to them ...
I don’t care what you call the “in between” money (spread,
service charge, transaction fee, etc), just give me the
bottom line.
[CAchopper] when will this happen?
[Nighthk11] But I am sure they will want to keep your money
in their banking system
[JRCivic] I bet you are right Nighthk

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:39 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

SAVE YOUR IRAQI MONEY, BOYS; SADDAM WILL RISE AGAIN!
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:SAVE YOUR IRAQI MONEY, BOYS; SADDAM WILL RISE AGAIN!
True, very true, and when he does he'll show us, he'll take back the country and their is nothing we can do about it.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I was going to say, that they might want to start speculating in Confederate dollars as the South is going rise again just any day now.

This is at least as delusional if not more so than the NESARA loonies, the dinar has never been worth much, and it isn't likely that it is going to be worth much any time in the foreseeable future. The only one making any money on this are the ones selling the things to the dim and bewildered.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
VinnyZ
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by VinnyZ »

On another money related message board that I frequent, someone seems to ask about buying Dinars once a week. Each week or so, a different post from a different person related to Dinars. They most start with "My friend told me......" or "I heard that I should be buying......"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Hey -- maybe it's all about NESARA/Iraq-style. Maybe there are some Dinar-denominated packies, somewhere in Baghdad, that are going to be delivered ANY DAY NOW unless [insert the villains of your choice here] order that they be pulled back.

OOPS -- ME AND MY BIG MOUTH.... :oops: :oops: :oops:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Yet another Dinar uninelligence update from MacHaffie on his RAP-NESARA forum. Jackbomb (? - perhaps someone bombed on Jack Daniels or an IED/tire-changing combo tool) says it can't go into April, which is technically correct - something that doesn't exist can't go anywhere.

Dinar Intel Update
Topic: jackbmb rummor 3/23/11

[jackbomb] katma ... everything is complete on that list they
are working on, connecting the banking system to the world,
biz, forex, etc. They are testing it to make sure everything is
right. It cant go into April, so everyone, that is all I can say.
I keep saying to read between the lines. We cannot give out
dates and rates and times any more. That is why I stopped
the countdown. So, read between the lines.
9 days from the 22 is the 31.
Read between the lines and stop over thinking this and
panicking.

Gov. starts the new quarter. The US Gov is paying for
everything that is going on in Iraq. The US Gov has no budget.
Watch CSpan, CNN, MSNBC. They keep posting the budget in
timing with the Iraqi Gov. The US Treasury has 3 trillion in
Dinar and Iraq has to pay us back for all the trillions we spent
to get it up and running and they are still paying for their
country to operate everyday. The funds run this quarter. The
US Gov is at MAX WITH THE DEFICIT IT CANT GO HIGHER
THAN 14.9 TRILLION. THEY ARE ALREADY AT 14 TRILLIONS.
NO MORE BUDGET. NO MORE PRINTING MONEY. RV NOW ...
OR US AND WORLD FACE ECONOMIC COLLAPSE.

THEY had people over there for over 3 months. That is why we
are this close. Every UN nation has their best people over there.
Iif that was not done, then we would be looking at a next year rv.

When they went over there, that when they found out that Iraq
still had Flintstone banking system. It took over 3 months, Jan.,
Feb., Mar. It is March now, it took this long to get them to this
point so it did not rv back then. I KEEP TELLING YOU PEOPLE TO
READ BETWEEN THE LINES. WE CANT COME OUT AND SAY IT
DIRECTLY. Elsie keeps posting Tony's post and you guys still
do not see that he told you the date indirectly. READ BETWEEN
THE LINES, PEOPLE!

You need to stop and think, did not I just say there is no more
money to go into April. So where is the money gonna come from
to go in June? It takes billions to run a government for two weeks
alone. Now you are talking about 3 months. Do the math! They
cant print any more money! They cant raise the deficit max!
Ccommon sense! Elsie posted that date 10 times already and you
guys have not seen it yet! All I can say is just think about my
countdown from Friday and that is your time.

Read between the lines! Simple math! Please people, we cannot
give out rates or dates or times anymore in subliminal messages.
Rread the posts! Stop and think! Read the posts again!
I was
already telling you it cant go past the 31. Now read what Tony said,
again !

~ ! ~ ! ~
stevejss1
Poppy2 3/23/11
[Robinredhed] POPPY2] ... dancing in the streets behind
my house. Everyone excited. Many destroying their alarm
clocks!
It is a happy time here. We all have some dinar
and the train is pulling into the station! GLORY! GLORY!!
Arent you guys excited?

[POPPY2] I am in the Glory Land in the heart of Tennessee.
Poppy2 is happy here to get it ... now if the eople are up
to getting ...

You couldnt have it better. Someone loved you enough to
tell you about this investment, glory!

Tonight, tomorrow, but very soon and as Bob Barker would
say, The Price is Right!

Come On Down ... and get up people! We are so close to
the Promiseland ... the Glory is shining through the darkness
and it is bright!

Dont settle for the peanuts! Have the faith that God wants
you to be a success and to prosper so you can help others
from a position of prosperity. You cant help people from
poverty. It is a changing of wealth. Be careful of what you do
with it, because you and the blessing have purpose!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:17 AM 0 comments

A truly interesting economic theory. Only makes "sense" if you "stop thinking and read between the lines." It reminds me of Dove's theory that there was a prosperty fund of 1 with some huge number of zeros behind it dollars in gold hidden away somewhere (often caculated to be trillion the weight of the earth). When asked where the money came from, the answer was "compound interest."
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Kinda of reminds one of the early Omega postings.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

hypocritical scamming dumbass wrote:You cant help people from
poverty.
...like Jesus did....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, March 26, 2011
More Exciting Intel
Submitted by Dick --

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT IRAQ IS OFFICIALLY IN THE WTO AFTER TODAYS MEETING---EFFECTIVE DATE----??????
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] TOMMOROW OR SUNDAY SHOULD BE DAY OF MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT RELATING TO GOV-WTO-GCC-HOPEFULLY R/V((*))
((*))BREAKING NEWS:::::::::: NEWS FLASHWWW.PLANETDINAR.COM WILL HAVE A CONFERENCE CALL TONIGHT AT 8:30 PM CENTRAL STANDARD TIME OR 9:30 EASTERN STANDARD TIME, 7:30 MOUNTAIN, 6:30 PACIFIC:::::::::::::::::::::: NUMBERS AND CODES WILL ANNOUNCE SHORTLY BEFORE THE CALL::::::::: BREAKING NEWS::::::::::IMPORTANT INFORMATION RE: THE ARRIVAL OF THE "GOLDEN DINAR" THAT WE HAVE AWAITED FOR SO LONG :::::::::: INTEL CALL:(((*)))
Just passing this along!!((*))
[8:03:40 PM] Sharon: Talked about on the MTT just now: Glen Beck had Edward Griffin on his show tonight to discuss the Creature from Jeckyll Island.
Beck reported on his show tonight that the Federal Reserve is coming down.
Apparently the Federal Reserve has been in a dismantling process for the past 2-3 weeks.
A female then came on and announced as of next week all of the Banksters, corrupt officials and the 13 families will be on their way out of the country.
Nesara is to be announced and the RV can happen!

<<< [OKIE_OIL_MAN] REDLAKE07-REMOVE RUMOR FROM YOUR POST-----FACT [redlake07] is there an article or a document that can verify this post? [OKIE_OIL_MAN] REDLAKE-YES-ME-((*)) [8:06:40 PM] [OKIE_OIL_MAN] PARLIMENT VOTING WILL BE DONE EITHER TOMMOROW OR SUNDAY------FACT((*))
Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:37 AM

2 comments:
Anonymous said...
I watched the Glenn Beck show on Friday and the Fed was thoroughly discussed. However I heard no evidence of the iminent demise,only how powerful it is. I hope it is true and also that the evil rats will be leaving our country next week. I do wish them the death penalty for TREASON!!!!

March 26, 2011 1:29 PM
Anonymous said...
I hope this is true this time.

March 26, 2011 6:57 PM

Yep, all that has to happen is to have NESARA announced and the RV can go forward! Just like the prosperity packie deliveries and first contact and such. Soon!!!

Submited by Dick. Is he for real? Yes, he's a real dick.

Sunday, March 27, 2011
Dinar Intel Update - 3/27
Whoo!! Hoo!!! IT'S EVERYWHERE....IT'S EVERYWHERE!!! Everyone is saying the SAME THING!! Hopefully, ALL Intel and Rumors ARE right on!!!!

PTR recorded call: 760-569-7699 PIN 659807

Subject: Fw: PTR --- more of a summary
To:
Date: Saturday, March 26, 2011, 4:58 PM

[sparkofitaly] Notes from PTR CC ::: Good news… this is the last weekend of the first part of your life… Newest information from all parts of the world says it is over… This is going to be a great weekend and we’re going to have a great Monday… and the reason is the same as always and that is because everyone’s dream is hopefully about to come true, no one will commit to that because it’s still Iraq and things still could happen… Information received but cannot reveal shows there isn’t any turning back from this; I just don’t see it…
Without revealing sources will say 3 major banks, confirmed, say that the 27th is the day the RV will occur, by the end of this week, early Monday morning, heard solid evidence for the 27th from an entirely different source in Baghdad, other rumors also substantially say the 27th is the day… heard earlier today from a bank source that the RV has begun and will be the 27th when we see it… 5 different independent sources say this, and others heard of that say the same thing…
Sources say let the party begin! Sources can see things we cannot, bank sources, Gov’t. Sources, sources on both sides, Forex sources… the bank can see things we can’t see now… The rate is way over 3.20! This was stated repeatedly on call… Another source says very possible the RV has occurred but being held back, one indication of that is the IQD not updating and could be pointing at a different direction… Multiple sources all saying the same thing and just as excited as we are… the IQD has been attached to the Euro for the last few days as opposed to the USD is interesting…
GET Team board has always talked about a 5.27 rate and we’re hearing numbers that are definitely over 3.20 and a definite indicator of where things are going…. On the 1st of March there will be a large celebration in Iraq and being planned for now… Everything looks good for the 27th – might see at 5 PM EDT on Forex tomorrow.
--- On Sat, 3/26/11, Johanna <johanna@ci-mor.com> wrote:
Subject: Fw: PTR call 4pm EDT time --- summary
To:
Date: Saturday, March 26, 2011, 4:29 PM
Call was NOT recorded BUT said 27th is still looking good! Much higher rate than $3.20 - maybe $5-$6. KU may be at $4.95. All is well! This should be the last weekend before RV.

-------------------------
Everything is still on schedule for these next few days, it all looks very, very good for our investment!
Let me give you some juice , OK US source –Washington --- confirmed last night that this is indeed going down this week.
We are to be able to cash in this Tuesday.
We are looking at a 5.27 rate with CBI being .86+ higher.
That is the news from last night.
Please keep in mind things change, but we are right there.
I'm holding out for the 6.18 rate, just so I can be right from 8 months ago.
Now I will tell you this, my overseas buddy is saying pretty much the same thing so I know we are there. It’s great and all good news.
Honestly, I'm expecting to hear something late tonight, around 2 am EST when they open the doors.
-----------------------
Hi Guys,
I was on the last call today at 2:00 pm with all of the mods from PTR
today. We should see the rate change on Forex sometime after the
opening at 5:00 pm est Sunday in the far east, up until the opening on
our east coast Forex at 5:00 am est Monday. The rate should be well
over $3.20. Once it is listed on Forex we can go to any bank that
trades in foreign currency. All of them were saying there thank you's
and there goodbyes as a team at the end. There will be calls from Dan
and Tony to help us until the SF event, hopefully within 10 days. They
believe it is done. It was very fun and exciting! They said Monday,
that in their opinion we would be celebrating! Get ready for a busy
week ahead. They suggest getting a private banker listed on your
account as your designated contact after you talk to a lawyer for
advise.
In general it is suggested that you only cash in 1-25k note at the
bank to give you some money to get asset protection. The best rate you
will get will be at Dinar Trade or Dinar Banker. You must call them
for an appointment to get your exchange. I am more than ready!!!
Here are some notes that were from the call on the PTR forum:
http://peoplestalkradio.invisionzone.co ... c-3-26-11/
Posted Today, 02:52 PM
GOOD NEWS HERE GUYS, YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED LAST WEEK, WE CANNOT GIVE
YOU EVERY LITTLE DETAIL
THIS IS THE LAST WEEKEND FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE
ALL PARTS OF THE WORLD TELLING US IT IS OVER
HEARD A LOT OF GOOD STUFF....
GREAT WEEKEND, GREAT MONDAY, REASON HAS BEEN THAT EVERYBODY'S DREAM
ABOUT TO COME TRUE
THIS IS IRAQ... SOME OF THE INFORMATION WE HAVE NO TURNING BACK
WILL NOT MENTION SOURCE BUT WE HAVE 3 MAJOR BANKS CONFIRMED 27 IS THE
DAY RV WILL OCCUR
GW BACKS UP WHAT HAS BEEN SAID. COUPLE SENSITIVE SOURCES, I DO BELIEVE
WE ARE THERE
GUYS JUST SO YOU KNOW OUR NORMAL SOURCES HAVE SAID
LET THE PARTY BEGIN
FOREX SOURCES, BANKS, ETC CAN ALL SEE THINGS WE CANNOT
WE HOPPED IT WAS THE 22nd
3.10 TO 3.20 WERE THE DATES NOT THE RATE
THE RATE IS WAY OVER 3.20
CAN I SAY THAT
RATE IS WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OVER 3.20
INTEL QUEEN
SPOKE WITH 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE... IT IS POSSIBLE THAT RV HAS HAPPENED
MIKKI ECHO, INTERESTING, GW, RON, ANN, MIKKI ALL CONTACTS IN HIGH
PLACES, INFORMATION YOUR HEARING IS FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES....THEY ARE
E EXCITED
AS A TEAM, WE HAVE GOOD SOURCES, WE TRUST THEM SO WE HOPE YOU TRUST US
THE IQD HAS BEEN ATTACHED TO THE EURO FOR THE LAST SEVERAL DAYS
CALL WITH CURRENCY GUY TODAY, ALL BOARDS ARE PINGING WITH LONDON
BOARD, THE MOTHER BOARD, THE MONEY BOARD. IT WILL SHOW A LITTLE LATER
SOLID SOURCE
DO YOU AND ANN HAVE THE SAME SOURCE.. NO, BUT WE HAVE SAME INFORMATION
SIMON... SOURCES WITH MILITARY, AGAIN INFORMATION CONFIRMED. GET TEAM
TALKING ABOUT 5 SOMETHNIG
WE ARE HEARING THIS ALSO AND DEFINETELY OVER 3.20
ON THE FIRST THERE IS GOING TO BE A VERY BIG CELEBRATION IN IRAQ,
MAKES SENCE THE RV WOULD BE DONE, 27TH WOULD BE THE DATE
--
Dennis
----------------------
10:49 AM [OKIE_OIL_MAN] GOOD MORNING AMERICA AND SHIPS AT SEA. TOMMOROW SHOULD BE A DAY OF MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENTS AND ACCOMPOLISHMENTS IN THE HISTORY

OF IRAQ. WE ARE FULLY EXPECTING INDICATORS OF HOW REALLY CLOSE WE ARE TO PAY-DAY. EVEN THO EVERYTHING GOES ACCORDING TO HOYLE IT WOULD PROBABLY BE A

FEW DAYS BEFORE ACTIVATION OF THE NEW RATE AND ACTIVATION OF CASH IN PROCEDURES FOR US. LOGIC DICTATES THAT LOGISTICS OF SUCH A GLOBAL OCCURENCE

DOESN'T HAPPEN IMMEDIATELY. DON'T BE DISMAYED--WE WOULD ONLY BE TALKING A FEW DAYS AT THE MOST. MARCH IS OUR MONTH .THIS NEXT WEEK WILL BE OF HISTORIC

PRESIDENCE AND THE DISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH WORLD WIDE HAS NEVER BEEN EQUALED. THE USA HAS MAJOR ADJUSTMENTS THAT WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN THE NEXT FEW

WEEKS THAT WILL HAVE AN IMPACT ON US FROM THIS POINT FORWARD. (WILL NOT DISCUSS THIS AT THIS TIME) WE ARE AT THE TIME PERIOD WHERE WE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE.

BEEN A LONG RIDE FOR US--BUT THINK ABOUT THE IRAQI CITIZEN--THAT SHOULD BE A SOBERING THOUGHT.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:59 PM
1 comments:
Anonymous said...
INTEL FROM RUMORMILL NEWS . Perhaps a more realist world view. http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=200609 LOL

March 27, 2011 7:54 PM

Sure to happen yesterday? Hmm...

Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Dinare - Opinion on R/V date
From the Dinar Chat II skype room

KME from thevPTR forum
((*))Disclaimer: This is an OPINION based on recent events. None of the info you will read in this post has come from any source or contact. It is simply a statement on what makes sense for Iraq to accomplish. (We know how that works.)

Here we go.

Everyone has been wondering about the "end of March" deadline. There have been MANY things that have happened in March that have been pivotal. If you've read my last few "CSC" posts, you'll know that I believe Iraq has attempted to revalue more than a few times this month. As we near the end of March, I would like to point out a few events and a few resolutions that should come "hand-in-hand" with those events.

WTO meeting-- As we all know, the WTO had a meeting with Iraq on March 18th. Not much news was released about this. Then, Iraq's inauguration into the WTO was set for March 25th. Did you see anything about this on March 25th, or after? Probably not. Now we're hearing that Iraq is to have an "Introduction Announcement" by the WTO on April 7th. Before you get up to go get a shot of whiskey to drown the sorrows after hearing a date past April 1st, read this next paragraph.

Let's start with the "incognito info." March 18th and March 25th were supposed to be news that would be earth shaking to Iraq. Why didn't they release the big news? Maybe because it is tied to something even BIGGER. If the ascension into the WTO was just a move into an organization, they would have announced it when it happened. Even as just big news, they would have announced it. They know that the world knows they HAVE to have an internationally tradeable currency to be a permanent member. That would be grounds to not tell us about their new membership, right? You bet it is!!

Now, when would they need to revalue their currency and make this membership active? BEFORE THE NEXT BUDGETED PERIOD. You know when that is? That's right--> April 1st. Not only is this the beginning of a new month, but the beginning of a new quarter (but you already knew that.) Did you think of that? If Iraq were to want their currency to have a brand new value in a brand new budgeted period of time where it was effective in one period and not have to be accounted for in another, they would have to revalue between busines hours of 3/31 and 4/1. That way, it is not part of the first quarter budget but is starting the second quarter fresh.

I told several of you guys to push back from the computer this weekend, because the RV wouldn't happen this weekend. I also told you that you would hear things that would not be favorable. The smoke is thick, and will continue to get thicker. I was told that FOX News had a report saying that Iraq is filing bankruptcy. Then someone lost their mind over it, and wanted to get rid of their dinars. Mission accomplished!! That's what they're trying to do!! They will say whatever they need to to get some of that IQD in. Keep your dinars, folks. You will see and hear things that will have you doubting this to the core. Most of it will be believable. That is the way this plan was engineered. ALL authors of this plan know that they need to control he amount of people in this. If too many people are in it, it can be detrimental. If everyone in America were invested and became millionaires, everyone would quit their jobs and there would be no more workforce. With a controlled amount, it will work perfectly. The "smaller" investors will immediately dump money into the economy buying houses, cars, clothes, toys, and whatever else they need or want. "Larger" investors will quit their jobs, opening positions for the unemployed. Others will open their own businesses, opening even more jobs for the unemployed.

As we draw near the end, steer clear of the smoke. Like I said, most of the negative news will sound believable.

In conclusion, Iraq and the WTO have hidden Iraq's membership inauguration for a reason. Neither of them want too many details out in the open. That would tell everyone that Iraq has a currency that can be traded over international borders. I believe they are holding this info and all details surrounding it until they can release the new value of their currency. I believe that date to be March 31 (after business hours in Iraq.) To reiterate, that will happen so that next budgeted period is fully covered. Then one week later, Iraq is announced as being inducted into the WTO and the World Market.

There you go. Nice and short. Analytical info that you guys have been asking me to give. Hope this gives you a little peace of mind. Rest easy, folks. I don't think we'll see anything until Thursday.

I am going to bed early tonight, but I will catch all of your questions that I can before I get there. If not, I'll catch them in the morning.

Enjoy.

KME
Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:20 AM
1 comments:

Anonymous said...
EXCELLENT POST!

This makes the most sense to me.
Thanks John, you're doing a grest job keeping us up to date.
The Dinar RV is THE trigger event we are all waiting for.

March 29, 2011 9:53 AM

Guess it didn't happen Monday, huh? Oh well, there's always Thursday, and the Tuesday after that, and after that, and after that...
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Since this is the last weekend of the rest of my life, and NESARA's billions will be distributed in a week or two, I am planning a big trip to Atlantic City and Manhattan and will max out all my credit cards buying new cars, big dinners, and wild orgies. Anyone want to join me??!
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

fortinbras wrote:Since this is the last weekend of the rest of my life, and NESARA's billions will be distributed in a week or two, I am planning a big trip to Atlantic City and Manhattan and will max out all my credit cards buying new cars, big dinners, and wild orgies. Anyone want to join me??!
That depends, one are you paying? Because I will always be happy to assist a fool in parting with his money, and two can we go to JR's Cigars?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

If you go to Atlantic City, be sure to take your Dinars! And while you're at it, don't forget your Dongs.

Dinar Opinion 3/28/11

TerryK Doozies: G.E.T. 3/28/11

March 28, 2011 10:32pm
Posted in DOOZIES

TerryK Chat 3/28/11 9pm Eastern

[terryk] I ONLY HAVE A FEW MINUTES ... HAVE ANOTHER MEETING I HAVE TO GO TO
HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE DONG? REMEMBER MONTHS AGO WHEN I SAID 2.22 WAS
THE GOAL? ... CAN YOU SAY 1.67? ... THIS IS WHAT I WAS TOLD TODAY ... WHAT I AM
HEARING IS TOMORROW

[barbt] when?
[terryk] AFTERNOON
[ricktog] Is That for the dong?
[terryk] YES, RICK ... THATS WHAT I WAS TOLD ... IT WAS ONLY .04 THAT WAS EXPECTED
[peoplesmart] that’s freekin Huge!!!
wycoffjul] Did TK say this???
[peachee] TK saying Dong Rv’d at 1.67
[bubbav8chopper] That is great for the Dong. They were talking pennys or maybe .19 at one time
[terryk] IS GOING TO BE LIKE 4.12
[elaine schembre] he is saying he was told the dong ... rv tomorrow afternoon $1.67

[terryk] SO IN THE SAME BREATH ... I WAS TOLD THE DINAR ... CBI RATE HIGHER ... LIKE 5.27

[logos12] tomorrow???
[Mirty] Tk ... the dong is going to Rv?
[terryk] YEPPERS TOMORROW ... THIS IS WHAT I WAS TOLD BY ONE OF MY SOURCES ... THIS MORNING ...
LIKE 11am ... BUT THIS IS TO HAPPEN TOMORROW ... AFTERNOON
[peoplesmart] For Reels? TK
[Mirty] 1.67?

[terryk] THAT IS WHAT I WAS TOLD ... PLEASE TREAT THIS AS RUMOR
[dinarlady2011] Back to Tuesday, that Is when you thought it would always RV,
[terryk] YEP
[chico] is 1.67 the dong
[terryk] YEPPERS ... I HAVE ALREADY ORDERED MY RV ... WHOO HOO
[Tina] really
[terryk] YOU ALL CAN ORDER IT ... AND JUST PAY AFTERWARDS
[ricktog] Does the increase in VND? ...does it have to do with what is going on in Japan?

[terryk] I LIKE THE Agent 007 ... NAME ... SWEET
[Allstar] Last I heard the dong would rv at 21 cents…. hummm
[terryk] WHAT I GOT ... IS CONSIDERED RUMOR
[Mirty] 1.67 Yoooo hoooo
[terryk] PLEASE ... TOMORROW AFTERNOON ... REASON WE DID NOT SEE IT TODAY
[seniortour] Time EST
[terryk] IS ELECTRONIC PROBLEMS
[Nannie] Our time tomorrow afternoon?
[terryk] BUT BANKS TO HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED THIS AFTERNOON OF THIS GOING DOWN ... THIS IS GOING TO BE A ECONOMIC RE-BOOTING ... ALL COUNTRIES ARE TO R V
[Carolina Girl] This is wonderful news, Thanks so much for sharing with us all
[terryk] OVER 100 COUNTRIES
[Agent 007] 183 countries
[terryk] IS THE WORD I WAS TOLD
[Agent 007] is what I heard
[Allstar] this is way too much to comprehend…. way too much
[CBIKC1] Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
[terryk] THANKS, AGENT ... MY GUY SAID OVER 100
[Agent 007] that is why I am 007 now
[terryk] DID NOT GIVE ME EXACT NUMBER
[bixby] does that mean US will revalue too?
[terryk] DONT KNOW
[Mirty] Tk I hope is true
[terryk] I AM SURE IT WILL
[bassackwards1] Vietnam will obviously have to issue a new currency, because now they have only from 10,000 to 500,000 notes, have you heard anything about them issuing new currency?
[sistersister2] Did you speak to Ty as well. If banks got word about this, how about currency dealers like Ty and Ali
[terryk] I HAVE 250 DONG NOTES
[terryk] THAT SMALL

* Okie Update: Planet Dinar 3/29/11

March 29th, 2011 11:55 am · Posted in DOOZIES

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] good morning america and ships at sea. I will not go into a multitude of intel furnished me during the night-but suffice to say we are there–announcement of the r/v can occur at any moment. It is settled–it is done–it is completed–it can not be stopped now by anyone but God. There are entirely too many details to even start to discuss–just comfort yourself in knowing it is coming to fruition. I am purposefully not going to give exact date and rate–i gave my word not too. This is the end of the line. We are there period

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] this is going to be one of my lasts posts–will post very little henceforth—-it would be after the fact

Tuesday, March 29, 2011
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

A man named Alexander Levine came to America. He was a Rothschild agent. He changed his name to Alexander Hamilton. He served under George Washington. He became his personal secretary. When Washington became president he made Hamilton the US Secretary of Treasury.
I always knowed that dem founding fathers was just another bunch of uppity jooz!!

in other news....
wild eyed scamming Dinar Dealer to the idiot class wrote:It is settled–it is done–it is completed–it can not be stopped now by anyone but God.
And then, whadddaya know, the skies parted, lightning bolts flashed and a voice boomed across the lands saying
an Angry God wrote:I stopped it, how ya like dem apples? Now STFU and quit scamming people on a POS currency play
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:
A man named Alexander Levine came to America. He was a Rothschild agent. He changed his name to Alexander Hamilton. He served under George Washington. He became his personal secretary. When Washington became president he made Hamilton the US Secretary of Treasury.
I always knowed that dem founding fathers was just another bunch of uppity jooz!!
It's a little known eronious fact (well, except by crazy people on the web) that ALL the people on our money were secret members of the Rothschild family. 1$ George Washington (Washingsteen), 2$ Thomas Jefferson (Jefferburg), 5$ Abe Lincoln (Lincolsky), $10 Al Hamilton (see above), $20 Andrew Jackson (Cohen), 50$ Ben Franklin (Frankenstein, his cousin "Doctor" learned the use of electricity from his kite experiments) and of course 100$ US Grant (Kaizarianzionisto)!

Thursday, March 31, 2011
Dinar Intel Update 3/31 ----- IMMINENT RV
This is a recorded call from PTR today at 4pm est. recorded call 760-569-7699 pin 387717 [4:18:29 PM] R: isn't it 569...not 596...
[4:35:09 PM] - M: watch cbi and forex... since dancing in the streets...Baghdad
[4:35:17 PM] - M: IMMINENT RV
[4:35:27 PM] - M: noon today into tomorrow
[4:35:47 PM] - M: could've been ministries announced
[4:36:15 PM] - M: goi possibly finally seated
[4:36:48 PM] - M: [don't cha just luv the definitive words?!!]
[4:37:10 PM] - M: listen to that PTR audio
[4:37:19 PM] - M: party tonight over there...thru the nite
[4:37:32 PM] - M: sounds official now
[4:37:41 PM] - M: lrg inbank country training people
[4:38:35 PM] - M: classes today in re: foreign currency exchg; and invstmnt training in this bank for a friend of "chief" fr PTR; bonuses offered to folks to stay there
[4:38:46 PM] - M: wouldn't tell them cuz they'd all head to the airport
[4:39:05 PM] - M: "defense contractors"
[4:39:23 PM] - M: however, if they lost some, there wouldn't be a problem getting them over there to get bonuses
[4:39:59 PM] - M: * last minister to be voted on tomorrow...yet names were on doors on brass plates (whoops, not supposed to say that Tony)
[4:40:45 PM] - M: all intel fr overseas...a bit untrustworthy, so need Ron's scoop from this side of the pond
[4:40:57 PM] - M: for confirmation...Ron:
[4:41:55 PM] - M: all indications: we're standing on it
[4:42:09 PM] - M: ...intel: "going to be seen later today..."
[4:42:40 PM] - M: Engl Turkey> big conf party signing contracts celebrating in Basra
[4:42:46 PM] - M: 1170 ? no way
[4:42:49 PM] - M: RV
[4:43:03 PM] - M: contracts negotiated and completed> effectv 4/01
[4:43:14 PM] - M: banks here> tells us more confirmation
[4:43:39 PM] - M: fr Iraq & U.S.> just keep looking> stay at computer
[4:43:47 PM] - M: ANY TIME NOW
[4:44:02 PM] - M: can show up!!! yes, yes yes this is our day> this is our week
[4:44:28 PM] - M: Simon: Grip?: Ann:
[4:45:15 PM] - M: Ann: intel fr us treasury> geitner> all done for rv> internal rate 3.86> external> higher
[4:45:43 PM] - M: same father> eastern city> bankers wined & dined them> setting up trusts
[4:46:13 PM] - M: Simon: best for last:
[4:46:54 PM] - M: came yesterday: same> last position> secu;rity min. agreed today> official tomorrow> celebration seems to be > last position seated>
[4:47:16 PM] teamup500: what is PTR?
[4:47:27 PM] - M: and, lot of US dignitaries highest ones flying thrus even celebration on their Sat in ex palace
[4:47:33 PM] - M: sdr rates come on 4/1
[4:47:41 PM] - M: rv before announcement IMO
[4:47:45 PM] - M: now - fri
[4:47:55 PM] - M: peoples talk radio )ptr)
[4:48:11 PM] teamup500: Tu
[4:48:14 PM] - M: these guys on the recording that I'm transcribing as I listen to it
[4:48:45 PM] - M: tony: great day great day> his b.day the whole week> celebrating Tony's week
[4:48:47 PM] - M: lol
[4:49:18 PM] - M: Dan/Checkmate: sent fr bro'inlaw>rumsfield>
[4:49:48 PM] - M: no knowns, known unknowns, unknowns unknown, ea yr we discover more unknowns
---------------
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] GOOD DAY AMERICA AND SHIPS AT SEA. THE REASON THE CAVALRY ALWAYS HIRED INDIAN SCOUTS TO GO IN FRONT OF THE TROOPS IS BECAUSE THEY COULD FOLLOW THE SIGNS BETTER THAN THE SOLDIERS. WELL--TODAY AND LAST NIGHT THE SCOUTS REPORTED BACK TO THE TROOPS WHICH DIRECTION SHOULD BE FOLLOWED FOR A SUCCESFUL OPERATION. THE SCOUTS REPORTED THAT MANY SIGNS APPARENT TO WHERE THE DINAR PATH WOULD LEAD TO WAS REPORTED. ALL SIGNS POINTED INTO THE ELUSIVE DIRECTON OF THE TRAIL OF A NEW BAND OF INDIANS NEVER RECOGNIZED BEFORE-CALLED THE R/V TRIBE-WHICH UNTIL ONLY NOW HAD BEEN SPECULATED THAT THAT TRIBE ONLY EXISTED IN THE FIGMENT OF SOMEONE'S IMAGINATION. THIS TRIBE LEFT A TRAIL OF BREAD CRUMBS SO LARGE THAT EVEN A BLIND BIRD COULD FEAST ON THEM. WE NOW KNOW WHERE-WHEN-AND HOW MANY MEMBERS ARE IN THIS TRIBE. WE HAVE THEM SURROUNDED AND THERE ARE NO WAY POSSIBLE THEY CAN ESCAPE THE FAITHFUL TROOP'S NOW. IT HAS BEEN A LONG PURSUIT AND THE VICTORY IS ASSURED. OUR TROOPS CAUGHT THE TRIBE CELEBRATING--HOLDING POW-WOW'S AND COUNTING THE SCALPS THEY HAD TAKEN FROM THOSE THAT HAD LONG PURSUED THEM. NOW LETS JUMP INTO THE 21ST CENTURY--THE ABOVE EXAMPLE CAN RELATE EXACTLY WHERE WE ARE AS DINAR INVESTORS--WE HAVE THEM IN A CHOKE HOLD--ARM'S TWISTED BEHIND THEIR BACK AND THEY HAVE GIVEN UP AND YELLED---UNCLE. ALL PREPARATIONS OF THE R/V IS NOW TO BE USED IN THE TERM OF PAST TENSE. WE HAVE REACHED THE END OF OUR PATIENT (REALLY SOMETIMES IMPATIENT) JOURNEY. WE HAVE SERVED OUR BRETHEREN WELL AND NOW THE PAYMASTER IS GETTING READY TO GIVE US OUR LONG OVERDUE RECOMPENSE. WE ARE THERE--AND YES--WE WAIT--BUT NOT FOR LONG. BE LIKE THE BOY SCOUT MOTTO AND--BE PREPARED.

[7:19:30 PM [OKIE_OIL_MAN] ARE YOU AWARE THAT FOR THE FIRST TIME THE CENTRAL BANK OF KUWAIT WILL BE CLOSED APRIL 1ST?--LET THAT ANNOMOLY SINK IN--USE YOUR HEAD

--
Make it a great day and God bless,
Kerry, <><

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:47 AM 0 comments

Good news - the scouts say it's right over the hill and let's go!
Bad news - the troups are being led by General Custer.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

It's happening right now, or would be if it was happening right now!

Thursday, March 31, 2011
More Dinar Update 3-31-11

[ILOVEMYLIFE] Hey, All! Understand one thing. The RV
is already done and is coming to us through the system as we write.
No
stop watches on time frames please. As of our Sunday night, everything
in Baghdad had been signed off on (remember the U.S. Treasury and
others have been there for some time now getting this all put together
and completed). As of our Sunday night, the RV was put into motion and
the ping went out at that time at $6.19. Verification of both was
reported yesterday morning. The U.S. Treasury said they would not
leave Baghdad until it was all completed. Well, as of 8:00 Tuesday
morning in Baghdad (our last night) all treasury personnel working on
the revalue of the dinar had boarded planes and had left. It was about
noon yesterday MST (3 hours behind Eastern Daylight), that the U.S.
Treasurey put out advance notification by secured communication lines,
to the banks that they were to honor the exchange of the Iraqi dinar
at all branches. Other financial entities were given their "heads-up".
Yesterday afternoon late, (MST) we got a message from someone outside
our information base that the rate is $5.27 and that the Dong would
also go.
I did not understand that rate since it had pinged originally
at $6.19 (sent out signal between the banking and forex systems -
think of the radar ping in the submarine movies), but, I reported what
was said by some at that time. This morning it was made known that the
Dong would not go as yet, but that in some ways is good - but that is
another story. Also, it has been verified that the IQD is still
holding at $6.19.
[ILOVEMYLIFE] Now, understand that the RV has already been put out and
it is in the system and can show - remember - at any time. This is not
tied to days of the week or times of the day - when it gets to that
"special number", it will light up the banking screens and they are
already waiting for dinar holders to show up. It is NOT delayed... it
is NOT being held up... it is NOT not going to happen now, etc!! IT
HAS ALREADY! We can truly see it at ANY TIME!
Also, this time frame is
not open-ended. It is to be in place before the end of the month. That
is, by the way, day after tomorrow. HOWEVER! The main emphasis is on
the ANY TIME - as in still quite possibly today! Do not get nervous or
wondering as there is no longer anything to wonder about - except how
long it will take to show up on your account screen. :-) Hold steady!
It is happening right now.
Be Well,

Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:06 PM 0 comments

It must have happened! Look what I find when I search Google news for "Iraqi Dinar"! Wow!

Lead man accused of fraud with Iraqi money

A South Dakota man who banked hundreds of thousands of U.S. dollars by selling Iraqi dinars to investors outside the state has been indicted on federal fraud charges.

The case against 58-year-old online retailer Dave Olmsted of Lead is the first prosecution in the U.S. District of South Dakota for the unlicensed sale of the Iraqi currency, but officials say the investment scam has flourished throughout the country in recent years.

Olmsted was indicted on charges of operating an unlicensed money transmitting business, failure to report on exporting and importing monetary instruments and unlawful structure of transactions to evade reporting requirements.

Before his arrest March 9, Olmsted was getting Federal Express packages every day, filled with shrink-wrapped piles of dinar bills that had been smuggled out of Iraq and into Jordan, court documents say. One U.S. dollar is worth about $1,200 dinars.

Most of the $670,000 worth of dinar he's charged with importing came from a seller in Amman, Jordan. Olmsted allegedly told agents with the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Service that his business had grown tenfold since 2006.

Last April, Montana-based First Interstate Bank flagged $268,000 of Olmsted's money as having come through "suspicious activity," the court papers allege.

The papers also point out that Olmsted has spent time in prison for tax crimes, has been successfully sued in small claims court several times in Lawrence County during the past 12 years and owes nearly $140,000 in state and federal taxes.

Sellers of the Iraqi currency tell potential investors that the dinar's value will grow as Iraq's government and economy stabilize, and that those who buy the bills now are certain to see huge returns when they exchange dinars for dollars in the future.

What dinar dealers don't say, according to Jim David of South Dakota's Better Business Bureau, is that Iraqi currency cannot be exchanged for dollars in the U.S.

"It seems as if people don't realize that they'd have to take it to Iraq to get anything out of it," David said.

Even if the money were exchangeable, he said, someone who invests in foreign currency has to be careful to note the actual value of the currency before buying any from an online dealer.

"With a lot of these outfits, they've already doubled the price of what the dinars are actually worth," David said.

The Better Business Bureau received six complaints about Olmsted's online dealership, mostly from customers who said they'd bought dinars and never received them. The South Dakota Attorney General's Consumer Protection Division had received 18 complaints of a similar nature, according to spokeswoman Sara Rabern.

All of the complaints came from outside South Dakota, Rabern said. The Consumer Protection Office has not received any complaints of other dinar dealers in the state or of South Dakota residents who've purchased dinars from online dealers in other states.

"This is a pretty new thing for us," Rabern said.

Anyone who thinks they might have been a victim of the scam can call 773-4400.
"Follow the Money"
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

There is not only all the talk about the dinar .. they also keep talking about dongs.

I don't go that way .. not that there's anything wrong with it .. oh hell who's kidding who .. the NESARA board is no place to be talking about dongs.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

ClemIsBack wrote:There is not only all the talk about the dinar .. they also keep talking about dongs.

I don't go that way .. not that there's anything wrong with it .. oh hell who's kidding who .. the NESARA board is no place to be talking about dongs.

Their sources who are supposedly in Iraq also tend to post within hours more consistent with US Mountain Time than during business hours in that part of the world. Mighty nice of these guys to get up at 2AM local to beat off on message boards. I would bet that a good part of the "sources" have more contacts to people SELLING dinars than to anyone who would make a decision about what the exchange rate will be.

Well, actually I'm kind of surprised no one has explained to these idiots that no person per se decides what the exchange rate is (in a real currency) because they are either artificially propped up to prevent chaos (like the Dinar) or they trade on exchanges where people pay what they want to pay and sell what they can get. The reason the Dinar is not traded is because the market, given a choice, would not pay anywhere near what they are officially listed at now, much like the market would never, before the war and when EVERY dealer will say the official rate was $3.22, no one would pay $3.22 for it, either. What none of these idiots will ever hear or listen to if they do is that when the official rate was $3.22 the black market rate was between ten and twenty cents.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The Dinar is about as close to a fantasy currency as we have right now unless you want to go with the Zibaw.. dollars that literally are worth nothing at all, and maybe whatever is in use in Viet Nam now. Kind of reminiscent of the old jokes about Bulgarian or maybe it was Albanian Zlotneys, I can never remember which.

What was mentioned somewhere else and that I hadn't even thought about, is that they are NOT LEGALLY traded here, largely for the reasons Gregg mentions, and that it may in fact not be legal to be trading them here at all since the only currency coming in would have to be smuggled in, which means their little get rich quick scam could be opening them up to currency reporting violation charges down the road as well as having lost their money.

I wonder how many more of the "brokers" they will bust for fraud and currency violations before this is all over and done with.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.