Dinarpaloosa

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Dinarpaloosa

Post by Deep Knight »

Okie Oil Man sez it's official, and he's always right! This is a great day to be them!

Saturday, June 4, 2011
Dinar Intel Update 6/4/11

Subject: UPDATE 6/4/2011
To:
Date: Saturday, June 4, 2011, 1:05 PM

HERE WE GO PPL !!!!!!!!!!!

OKIE CALLED AGAIN ABOUT 20 MIN. AGO AND GAVE US THE GOOD NEWS. THE RV IS OFFICIAL !!!!!!!!!!

OUR MILITARY IS CASHING IN AT $5.25 IN THE "GREEN ZONE," WHICH MEANS WE WILL VERY LIKELY SEE A MUCH HIGHER RATE HERE.

IT WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON THE FOREX SUNDAY NIGHT.

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH AT LAST !!!

We have reports that US Military Personnel are cashing in on the ground in IRAQ! The rate we are hearing is 5.25.... and there is some discussion that this MAY even be GBP (British Pounds) in which case the rate will be $8.60 or so... we are working on CONFIRMATION! Please bear with us, Thanks, PlanetDinar.com Intel services

[ILOVEMYLIFE] poppy2 THIS IS AN EXCITING DAY TO BE US!

[Blaino] poppy2 We have some very good intel... missed talking to you... yes, more stuff is rolling in... trying to sort out the real stuff...

[poppy2] milagros my take is positive but cautious in nature. I believe we are in the last days and have for a week now there are just to many positive actions taking place for us not to be at the very end of our wait. Just stay grounded and positive and keep making preparations for post rv. That is when we need our game plan ready and complete be cautious with the blessing poppy2

[ILOVEMYLIFE] Earlier we heard that M and S just stood up and made the announcement about the rv… Were accepted into WTO and released from Ch 7 – all took place at 3pm yesterday. Wanted to verify the information. We made phone calls and said that’s what they were hearing – that the rv announcement was made… don‘t know if that makes it so. Heard from several sources. We said when it does happen no one will believe it. Has to happen sometime – why not know. We may not see it till Monday – so don’t worry about it till then. May get some additional information over the weekend if this is true!

CAP1] Elilali-Tony - I just got info from the Treasury Dept they are cashing in at $5.25 GBP so it's 8.61 in USD

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:02 PM 0 comments

Hmmm... Nothing in the news, nothing on the web except from these guys and others who feed of rumors and the contents of used cat boxes. Then again, would Okie Oil Man lie just for attention?
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Found this from Poofness (aka Truth Warrior, aka Lying Weasel) at Dinar Daddy's (is there a Dinar Mommy?). A week old, the same old same old - old and weak, but still amusing.

* Poofness Update: Rumor Mill 5/29/11
May 30, 2011 Leave a Comment

Source: Dinar Daddy’s Tidbits
URL: http://theiraqidinar.com/2011/05/29/poo ... ill-52911/

Greetings and Salutations;

Hello folks, have a wonderful memorial day. I come with wonderful news while things have been so silent out here on the real side. I report history, things done and can’t be undone. In the past 2 weeks they have funded all important levels at this time…this is the ‘grey computer screens’ in the various countries meaning the funds are in place and flashing, those screens will turn green once delivery to the bottom level has been completed. For the us folks, it is important to note the us treasury is one of those funded. The ‘wanta money’ has been moved into position, another reason the republicans are going to find mr Obama hard to beat in 2012. He met with the man in 09 and set everything in place. Bush and Clinton should’ve treated the man right, instead of jailing him or steal it. This money was intended for the us treasury from the moment it was loaned by a dragon lady to reagan all those years ago. Thinking people don’t really care about politicians ‘posturing’, they care about eating and making it…as in ‘what have you done for me lately’? Can I feed these babies? Why don’t the common people have the same medical care washington has, why should this be a political issue? We’re talking basic human dignity here. As everyone is about to find out there’s ‘plenty’ for everyone. It’s just been held back by the greedy and the ‘me first’ bunch surviving off the labor of the little people, much like lords and serfs. Which is so middle ages.

Nothing I’m saying has anything to do with bad guys not still trying to stick their fingers where they don’t belong, but the ‘cost’ is severe so they do so at their own peril, and with that man watching everything there is no escape , so some folks are falling on their swords, following stupid requests made by the cabal. If I were them I’d tell them to do it themselves, and reap their own consequences. It’s like somebody who loves to put out here, ‘poof said this or poof said that, that I clearly didn’t say, you’re not going to get me in trouble, I will never breach security, and they can track where stuff comes from so have fun ok. I wasn’t even on the net or talked to anyone on sat. That’s what you get for thinking, ‘Study long, study wrong’. This next paradigm is going to move folks from, thinking to knowing. The mind is over glorified, time to move to from the lower part of consciousness and get to the part that ‘knows’.

So to put this away, I don’t know if they have started dropping on people yet, but you will know for sure soon enough and you shouldn’t be blabbing out here anyhow. Listen to the person at the bank who’ll be accessing thru, no instructions coming across the web. This is no joke and no time to be acting like a cocky american, humility rules. That non disclosure will kick your butt if you ignore it…and after all this time why chance it??? This is the place where the buddy system ends, you will have to stand on your own two feet. We ‘itus’ is a disease and for people that have a mouse in their pocket. Have a wonderful future and enjoy yourselves. RV’s have to do with the entry to the new global banking system what else would there be a revalue to, but I said that already but ‘poofy’ don’t know nuthin’ right? History will be bear me out, so I care not about opinions, they are kind of like fly crap they’re are everywhere.

Love and Kisses, you all,

“Poofness”
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Today's madness...
Okie Chat in Planet Dinar 6/5/11 First post early, everything else 4:30-6PM EDT
« on: Today at 05:07:19 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] ONLY 1 BRIEF STATEMENT--I TOO AM WAITING WITH BAITED BREATH TO SEE WITH MY OWN EYES WHAT MY SOURCES HAS REPORTED AS HAVING ALREADY TRANSPIRED. NO QUESTIONS----GONE FOR NOW

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] MON OR TUES--RATE IS WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN PUBLISHED----SEE I AM ADHEREING TO THE RULES---HE HE HE--NUFF SAID---OBAMA HAS SPEECH SCHEDULED FOR TUESDAY--DON'T KNOW IF HIS SPEECH IS RELEVANT TO THIS OR NOT. NO QUESTIONS
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] KEEP YOUR EAR TO THE GROUND MON MORN--------CASH IN STORY IS TRUE--WITH A CAVEOT THAT IS NOT SHARABLE NOW--
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] CHICKENHUNTER--I AM LANDING THE PLANE
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] IF I AM BANNED FOR SHARING WITH YOU GUYS------SO BE IT!!!
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] I AM TO LAND ON RUNWAY 52 OR RUNWAY 86
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] I DELETED THE ZEROS ON RUNWAY
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] RUNWAY PERMISSION LANDING RIGHTS ARE CONTROLLED BY GREAT BRITON OR THE US

Read more....
http://www.planetdinar.net/index.php?topic=1720.0
so, I've been pilot 30 years now, and I've never heard of a runway 52 or a runway 86. For those of you not pilots, runway numbers are the first two digits of the compass heading, and yes, runways have different numbers at the opposite ends, so by a very strange coincidence the runways at both airports I use to go from Cincinnati to Gettysburg are numbered 24 on one end and 06 on the other (the two runways are exact copies, same length, width and heading).
Anyhow, you can't have a runway 52 or 86, runway numbers end at 35.

And when I posted this FACT on the planet dinar thread, it took them all of 5 minutes to delete it, ban me and block my IP address. So Okie didn't get banned for telling a provable lie, but I did for telling the truth.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote: so, I've been pilot 30 years now, and I've never heard of a runway 52 or a runway 86. For those of you not pilots, runway numbers are the first two digits of the compass heading, and yes, runways have different numbers at the opposite ends, so by a very strange coincidence the runways at both airports I use to go from Cincinnati to Gettysburg are numbered 24 on one end and 06 on the other (the two runways are exact copies, same length, width and heading).
Anyhow, you can't have a runway 52 or 86, runway numbers end at 35.

And when I posted this FACT on the planet dinar thread, it took them all of 5 minutes to delete it, ban me and block my IP address. So Okie didn't get banned for telling a provable lie, but I did for telling the truth.
You gotta get with the "code." From the Sat June 4 post:
We have reports that US Military Personnel are cashing in on the ground in IRAQ! The rate we are hearing is 5.25.... and there is some discussion that this MAY even be GBP (British Pounds) in which case the rate will be $8.60 or so... we are working on CONFIRMATION! Please bear with us, Thanks, PlanetDinar.com Intel services
$8.60 or $5.25 a dinar, get it?
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Deep Knight wrote:
You gotta get with the "code." From the Sat June 4 post:
$8.60 or $5.25 a dinar, get it?

I guess when you're making it up, it doesn't matter.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I mean, c'mon, $8.60 only works out to a total of $232 Trillion, which is pretty good for a country with a total foreign reserves stash of $50 billion and a GDP almost (but not quite) half that of Mexico.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Gregg wrote:And when I posted this FACT on the planet dinar thread, it took them all of 5 minutes to delete it, ban me and block my IP address. So Okie didn't get banned for telling a provable lie, but I did for telling the truth.
Does this mean you don't get to participate in the RV distribution? What a bummer in the summer.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

KEEP ON PRAYING FOLKS!
PLEASE SEND THIS TO ALL YOUR CHRISTIAN
PRAYER WARRIORS AND PRAYER GROUPS. THANK YOU

LETS NOT GIVE UP OUR STAND - WE CAN'T BACK DOWN TILL WE SEE THIS RI-RV MANIFEST AS GOD HIMSELF CALLED US TO PRAY LAST WEEK - LET'S NOT STOP LETS CONTINUE TO PRAY THIS PRAYER AGAIN, PASS TO OTHERS AND THEN PRAISE HIM - THE BIBLE SAYS IN MARK 9:29 P

Mark 9:29 -New American Standard Bible (NASB)
29 - And He said to them, “This kind cannot come out by anything but prayer.”

We thank You Father that we have a covenant relationship with You. You have bound Yourself to us because of the sacrifice Jesus made for me on the Cross.

You tell us to put You in remembrance of Your Written Word and your Spoken Word of the 3 prophesies above. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God. As we proclaim Your Word individually and corporately today we have the confidence in You Lord, according to 1 John 5:14, that if we ask anything according to Your will that You hear us. I thank You Father that we are the head and not the tail; thank You that the wealth of the wicked is laid up for the righteous; thank You that Your Word does not return void and it will accomplish all that it is set out to do; thank You that we are joint heirs with Jesus.

We come today taking authority over the powers of darkness and cancel every assignment that would stand in the way of all You have in store for Your children. We speak death to the stronghold that is preventing the release of the RV. We cast it down in the Name of Jesus and by the power of that Name we declare it ineffective from this point forth. We command every spirit that has attached itself to this process to flee at the very mention of the Name of Jesus. Every demonic spirit that has tried to stop the move of God that is coming through this blessing has been exposed and is subject to obey the commands given in His Name…the light of His Word has illuminated the dark places. Today, We call these things that be not as though they were and declare the RV done, complete and manifest in the form of an announcement. Father we acknowledge that this wealth is Yours and only by Your grace are we being given the honor of being stewards of it. Thank You Father for what You are about to do in the lives of so many of Your children….in the Blessed Name of Jesus, the Name that is above all names, AMEN AND SELAH!

James 5:16 …we have the surety that... "The effectual, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much."

PLEASE FORWARD TO EVERYONE

EXPECT RESULTS – THIS RV WILL MANIFEST NOW

--
God Bless
Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:37 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, June 11, 2011
Global Settlements and the RV info - Good!

GS Insider Trustee [6/8/2011 7:15:12 PM] Melesa: [Tuesday, June 07, 2011 6:28 PM] Daniel Westaff: This post by Colleen from the Freedom Room is also extremely long but it has to be as it covers a broad area of how the RV is to be funded, and what is going on behind the scenes throughout the world. You will see the amount of funds being distributed, and where they come from. Also you will see the bravery and honor being shown by a group of people who are willing to die for their cause. This very project speaks volumes of just what the 8th Mayan Cycle was all about - the appearance in formidable numbers of people with Ethics. I guarantee you will enjoy the read:

[6/3/2011 9:59:20 PM] Colleen Soetebeer: Here are some questions they have answered several days ago. It's long - sorry for that.

[Tuesday, May 31, 2011 10:19 AM] Colleen Soetebeer:
<<< From one of the GS Trustees - He sometimes posts on BF blog
"Lew,
We have the answers to the questions. Hope you can take a few hours to read
I think we get the award for longest post ..
Here Goes:
Questions for WH's _5-15-11

1) What exactly must happen before the GS can be distributed?
ANSWER: There are two (2) required answers: (a) one is a mechanical answer, and (b) one is political answer.

(a) This is the short form mechanical answer to the question. First, I would like to give you an analogy. Please appreciate all of the time and effort an attorney goes through to close something as simple as a mortgage. If you visualize the time required for one mortgage package, imagine 12 tiers of packages, equaling 50,000 (+/-) international payees. If you grasp the depth of that effort, then the mechanical side will read like this:

The Paymaster receives a call from the United States Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, and other domestic and international agencies combined, notifying him that the required closing documents are in transit. Certain secret codes are issued for banking security and account purposes. At that point, the Paymaster and his team, are invited to the Bank of Record to accept (take control of) the funding accounts and re-code the account. This officially creates Economic Receipt. Economic Receipt basically means the Paymaster has taken control of the accounts and the funds. This action relieves the original sources and the Governing authorities of liability and responsibility.

Once the paymaster receives the transfer instructions and has effectuated Economic Receipt, there are 12 tiers of payments to make. Each of the recipients will go through a similar process for each payee to receive what equates to the stated value or their Economic Receipt.

The mechanics of the transaction have been in place for a year now including the funds, so only the noticing process of the Paymaster is required. When the Paymaster receives the appropriate notice, and the parties commence the meeting, it will take approximately two hours to receive Economic Receipt.

Then, the notification process commences again. This time it commences for the 12 tiers of payees and proceeds in a similar manner.

(b) The political answer is getting all of the politicians, the ex-Presidents and their various factions out of the way due to their self interests. We have periodically discussed these issues in our White Hats reports.

2) What is the total $ amount of the GS?

ANSWER: To start, approaching Fifty Trillion ($50,000,000,000,000) USD rounded up. After that, a number of settlements may or may not be part of the original assignment of the Paymaster, as things change on a moments notice. Time will tell as to the responsibility levels, depending on the politics, timing, and agencies involved with a singular package will determine whether the GS team handles or others. The other aspect that will make a difference will be the people involved and whether that or those paymasters are competent or credentialed adequately for the transaction. If all packages are handled under the umbrella of the Global Settlements, the financial number could grow up to upwards of Seventy Five Trillion ($75,000,000,000,000) USD but, at this moment, it does not look like that will happen.

3) Who are the top 10 (or more) recipients (by $ amounts to be received) and the amounts for each? Some are listed on your website, but I suspect that there are many more.

ANSWER: We are not at liberty to disclose or discuss the payees. That is strictly confidential and need-to-know information.

4) What will be the benefits to the average person (like me)?

ANSWER: First taxes will be collected on these funds, so money will go into the Department of Treasury coffers for their use.

Second, the funds are clean, clear and unrestricted as a term, and acceptable for use as Class A dollars. The funds are generally unrestricted and are available for any use except for uses against humanity. For example. weapons, guns, terrorist type activities, drugs, bribes, etc. are definitively no no's and immediate revocation of the funds along with prosecution.

Third, of the majority of the funds, it is anticipated the funds will be used to invest in infrastructure, capital, and research & development projects, i.e. the High Speed Rail across America. It is anticipated that literally tens of thousands of jobs will be created. Also, these jobs are long term, skilled trade, paying jobs, not McDonalds, KFC and Burger King.

5) What kinds of dollars comprise the GS?

ANSWER: USD.

My guess is that they are some kind of certificates that are backed by real assets like gold, silver, oil, etc. Correct?

ANSWER: Incorrect. The cash to pay the Global Settlements is USD backed by metals. These are the only funds available that are backed funds as determined by the Basil I, II and III accords. In short, real deal dollars.

What are the sources of the GS assets? (What is their history?)

ANSWER: The majority of the funds for the Global Settlements proper are donated from a Belgium-based Trust, one of the largest trusts in the world. The funds are Metals and other hard asset backed, so the funds are real dollars.

[All The Gold In The World - $7,598,874,348,141 - Yep - That's trillions. Based on current spot gold price of $1,532.50]

6) You said that after the Iraqi Dinar RV is announced, financial transactions (conversion of cheaply bought dinars back to dollars at the post RV exchange rate) will not occur until you and one other gentleman (Bonner) sign and execute the GS.

ANSWER: At this moment, this is a true and correct statement.

What, if anything else, must happen for us to benefit?

ANSWER: Nothing. If you hold Dinars, make the appropriate plans to cash your Dinars in.

For example, as XL supposes, does the Fed and other corrupt organizations have to be neutralized enough that they cannot intercept it or benefit from it.

ANSWER: Nothing that I am aware of at this point.

What signs should we be looking for?

ANSWER: First, look for me doing the Snoopy dance, and second, I will be giving Hutz a kiss.

Mass arrests? Other?

ANSWER: At this point, there is no reason for this unless additional individuals attempt to compromise any part of the Settlements, then arrests are made. This has already occurred. Any further information is not to be disclosed due to ongoing investigations.

7) It is my understanding that one of the main parts of the work of the White Hats has been to gather evidence of corruption at the highest levels of government and business, both in the U.S. and in other countries. A big frustration of many of us on the blog is that you have not produced any of that evidence (for example, bank statements). My guess is that, at this time, it would be unwise to reveal your evidence to us, or others among the general population. If you did so, you would probably be sued for libel. And it could weaken any court cases. Correct? Is there any evidence you could share at this time?
So, perhaps you could describe to us the kind of evidence that you have gathered without giving exact details.

ANSWER: Part correct and part incorrect. When we assembled the concept of the Global Settlements, it was with the view of attempting to provide a solution to the financial problems of the world at the time. We knew the world economy was in trouble, and we had the means and methods to assist the world in the long term corrections necessary.

Along the way, we received some push back. This push back turned into the outright battle, virtually overnight. Apparently, we didn't get the memo stating this is not to get done. If the Global Settlements had simply been allowed to be put in place and settled, then the battle would never have occurred, but the more the push back occurred, the closer we looked into why. The more whys that have occurred, the more strange occurrences and unexplained activities. The more unexplained activities, the more research went into it.

The more questions asked, the more people were contacted to ask favors. The more favors that were asked, the more conversations needed to occur and the more people that came forward and asked to be on the team. Seems everyone had parts from their own respective areas but was not able to tie it all together. The longer the Cabal chose to fight, the more we dug into their business. The more we dug into their business, the more information we got. It would have been far less costly to let the world have its money than to fight us. Silly boys. It has and will continue to cost them dearly. Pandora's box has been opened and is alive and well.

At this point, we are in the bowels of virtually every agency known to man on a domestic and international basis. How can that be, you ask? Very easy, although the security of a country is never jeopardized, the Western European Monetary System touches all, therefore, we can touch them. Money, big money, is the single standard that breaches all borders, bar none. When the big boys move assets so as to hide them across borders, to the average player, it's impossible to track, not so with us. We get to touch everything especially when those countries do not want our problems or the people that bring problems.

So, to the question of where are we? We are everywhere. In every agency, in every political structure, in every bank, in every policing agency, in every security agency, in every country, in every religious group, it doesn't matter what the problem at this point, we can search it out and find an answer.

We use to be a group of about twelve, and now we are thousands, and each of us will die for the cause. The world cannot continue to go on like this, and it is up to us, the common folk, the voting folk, the everyday person to move to question the motives of the leaders of our country regardless if it's the President of the United States or the lowliest of our elected officials in our communities. It's all the same pot, and besides, little politicians do little dirty deeds, and the little ones turn into big politicians, who do big dirty deeds.

The evidence that we have gathered relates to personal and confidential information as would be expected on documents which have provided the information disclosed in some of our reports. To release copies of these documents may jeopardize future litigation and compromise legal strategies moving forward. We have released documents relating to Tropos, Wanta, Falcone and the infamous birth certificate issue. There is much information that can be gleaned from reviewing these documents, especially the ones in the Wanta file. We urge everyone to review these files thoroughly if you haven't already done so. They are authentic and provide an interesting look into the corruption that the Main Stream Media does not talk about or report on.

8) Please tell us more about the people against whom you have evidence. For example x members of the Senate, Y Congressmen, z members of the Supreme Court, current and past presidents, current and past high government officials, etc.

Although, we could give you the numbers that you want, we won't. It is of the utmost importance that the information be held for continued review and prosecutorial purposes in numerous jurisdictions. Even though we have opened Pandora's box, we have provided the impetus for other people and Agencies to look closely at what we have developed and the depth of it.

Let's say it's amazing what man can do. It's actually sad.

9) I understand that you have presented your evidence to the accused and some others. Who are the others? What are you hoping will happen as results of you having presented your evidence? Committee hearings in Congress? Criminal trials? In what court? Action by some international entities? Which ones? (In a post earlier today, you said the World Court will act. Will any other international entities take action?)

This is a one answer. Each person knows that we are on to them as we ask them questions directly, what do we have to lose? Most of the time we get a polite "F@@@ O@@", but they know. Wouldn't you want to know if someone, like us, was blowing up you skirt, or if it's just a momentary draft? We don't care who gets pissed off, nor do we pay tribute to anyone who is on the take. They took a job, and they knew the terms of payments for their services. Nobody got a contract or was voted into office to strip the system clean with their greed.

With regard to the Courts and actions based on the evidence. We have presented our finding to the World Court, Interpole, Europole, and other high level security agencies outside of the United States. Domestically, our findings are all documented and in the possession of the every governmental agency that is dealing independently or jointly on these matters. The F.B.I. and the DOJ are the two most important candidates, but they are controlled at the top. Let's see what happens.

In addition, the 112th Congress has received all of the information starting with the information of the Falcone matter. It has been very interesting to see the comments and the lack of seriousness on these matters. This is why ALL citizens of the United States need to act in concert with one another to assist in clearing the crooks out of office.

10) How many White Hats are there? I guess there is a very small core group plus many others in all of the 3 letter agencies and elsewhere, including international. Can you give us an approximate figure for the number of players you have on the chessboard? Which US and international agencies are they located?

ANSWER: I will tell you that we are everywhere domestic and international, and in places that you would never imagined. We have struggled with the answer to this as we do not wish to disclose in a public forum. There is a larger need to protect the group than provide information to prove something to the members of the blog. Having said that, perhaps you might enjoy this information:

The White Hats beginning could read like a Robert Ludlum thriller or a John Le Carre spy novel:

We selected with care a controlled-access, self-contained safe house in Fulham, Greater London, not overlooked but with a viable backdoor escape route to an unseen inter connecting alleyway in case of emergencies, and with a full visual overview of the wide scanning approach road to monitor any parked observers or perceived threat risks. Our emergency escape vehicle was permanently parked up on the connecting alleyway for a fast exit. The house's sun blinds allowed us full vision of external areas, but blocked out vision of the interior from prying eyes. To even the most trained observer, it was a quiet, low-profile, unassuming neighborhood. It was the perfect location for a safe house.

The call went out and from the head count, the purpose and need for an immediate sit down was well received. The gathering included old soldiers, both civilian and military, always in the background, always keeping the balance and from all over the world. The subject matter was of concern to every person in the room. The meeting could not be further avoided as the image of the future was becoming clear. Enough was enough.

Most of us had been trained under former Administrations and Regimes and were becoming disillusioned and disgusted with what we were witnessing. Every member of the group came with an impressive background, a broad base of knowledge, vast experience, and most importantly, intelligence.

We all take oaths. Our first oath started with the secret words to gain access to the neighborhood tree fort and graduated to a Code of Honor, a Code of Honor we live and die for. One of the Codes we have internalized is called Democracy, like the ones the American Forefathers lost much for but gave a new world hope from Tyranny, which created the greatest most gracious country in the world.

Something had been growing for years, like a cancer you can inherently feel, but you cannot see. Those of us who served the elite did not notice the deterioration as quickly as the others, but on this day, we were all on the same page. We all knew a death was about to occur, it was not contract kill, this was far, far different. This was more sinister. It was a move by an extremely small group of former and current elected leaders, special groups, and the "elite" attempting to subvert the checks and balances established and enumerated clearly by our Constitution.

How could that be? It would make the former "good guys" , the utmost of satanic villains, the real turncoats against democracy and life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. What methods would we employ to expose the darkness that we unknowingly helped create through our faithful and dedicated service to our respective countries?

Today, we would sign an Oath, an Oath that put us in line with our destiny, an Oath that would hopefully save the Constitution of the United States of America and the Declaration of Independence. This Oath would affect the very core of each country in the world, as the United States, is one of the last bastions of freedom on earth.

On this day, out of the backdrop of darkness, we took another Oath to expose the cancer of our former bosses and the elite. On this day, we all prayed to our respective God, and the White Hats were born.

May we live to see this through to the end.

11) You said earlier that once roadblocks have been removed, just two signatures are needed to get the GS rolling, yours and that of the paymaster, Bonner, who actually moves the financial assets. I've been wondering how you and Bonner got to be in those positions. Can you share that with us? Also, how you were able to assemble such a large team? When did you start? How long did it take?

ANSWER: Actually, the order is the Paymaster, then the counter signatory. We knew each other years ago on another large assignment. We had a mutual respect for each other. We each knew we would cover each other's back, we shook hands, that's another Code!

12) Please tell us which high level members of The Powers That Be you have personally met on this project. What were those meetings like? What sort of language was used (by you and them)? Was it like the language used in polite cocktail parties, or more like when a mafia thug is collecting a debt?

ANSWER: Everyone except Obama and Biden, but we didn't need to, they heard.

Extra credt? Were you and Pal working with hopesprings as disinfo agents? What relationship, if any did you have with hopesprings?

ANSWER #1: We both met Hopesprings here on the blog at different times. Neither one of us knew her before. We miss her and her contributions."

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:02 AM 0 comments

Dinar Background Info

Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 16:10:08 -0400
Subject: Dinar - For all who are worried whether the Dinar is really going to R V, this may help

To:
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2011 12:14 AM

Posted Yesterday, 11:02 PM
For all who are worried whether the Dinar is really going to RV, this may help you!!!........Blessings,.......CZ
---------
Vista Group, Feel free to pass this on to those doubting the validity of the upcoming revaluation of the Iraqi dinar.

The article below, "Billions over Baghdad," written by John B. Taylor, under secretary of the Treasury from 2001 to 2005, and the author of Global Financial Warriors, is a concise explanation of the beginnings of the plan to devalue, print a new dinar currency, then revalue (RV) the Iraqi dinar. It was first conceived by Cheney & Greenspan, et al, and then put into action before the first shot was ever fired in the Iraqi War. It also gives credibility to GW Bush when he expressed many times as to how this war would pay for itself, namely OIL. Iraqi oil at less than $33/barrel coming to the USA.

The 3-5 trillion Iraqi dinar currently held by the US treasury will be returned to Iraq beginning 6 months from now in exchange for oil at the lower price. This, in part, is how Iraq will finance this revaluation. One barrel of oil will cost the US roughly 6 dinar currently held by the US Treasury. That barrel of oil actually costs Iraq from $1.00 to 4.00 to produce. This equates to approximately $.20 to $.50 per dinar (not the $4+ connected to the upcoming RV). Spread the costs of this exchange of dinar for oil out over several years or decades amidst the back and forth commerce of unprecedented proportions between the two countries, and it is clear that the actual costs of dinar for oil will hardly be felt at all.

Iraq will gain so much from international trade and commerce following the rebuilding phase currently underway, that, from this alone, the sum total of the RV could be financed. This is not really hard to imagine when you understand that the FOREX market itself moves (circulates) over 4 trillion dollars worth of currency in a single day. International commerce trades much more than that in a day. The key here is back and forth. The same money will be recycled many times in many ways, and from this, bills get paid.

In 2003 the new Iraqi currency series was sent by ship, and also flown by twenty seven 747's, into Iraq right during the war. That new series is the very SAME dinar that we all presently hold awaiting its revaluation.

Bottom line is this: The events in Iraq are part of a long standing plan. Now, over 2 million Americans hold an average of 1 million dinar each. Every government in the world owns large amounts of dinar with the expectation of leveraging their countries into a lower state of debt. (Have you wondered why the papers have reported numerous forgiveness of debt deals being made at national levels lately?)

Most of us, as average American citizens, are only involved in this investment because the election for a new Prime Minister of Iraq last March (2010) was inconclusive, resulting in a 9 month delay (to Dec 15th) to confirm Maliki as the PM. Tens of thousands got wind of this investment during that 9 months. This was followed by another five months to complete the technical infrastructure on the banking and FOREX sides, iron out the last minute back room deals, settle all Chapter 7 requirements, negotiate the payment of debts, and officially form the Iraqi government/cabinet with the final Security Minister being positioned and announced concurrently with the RV.

On Feb 25th, 2011 the Iraqi Minister of Trade formally requested being granted permanent membership into the World Trade Organization as a fully fledged member, rather than as an observer member. Such an appointment can only be made if all Chapter 7 sanctions have been removed and their currency is tradable on the open market.

Word has spread round the globe, partly due to the diligent efforts of the dinar forums, which have complied vast amounts of research, data and first hand intel, in an effort to determine, and plan for, the two most important pieces of information associated to this grand event the rate and the date.

120+ countries will see changes in their currency values along with Iraq upon the initiation of this unprecedented event. Each nation's currency rate will ultimately (if not immediately) be based mostly on the nation's assets (precious metals, oil, gas, GDP, etc.). See the article in Business Line Drifting Back to the Gold Standard.

The revaluation of the Iraqi dinar is the beginning of the greatest wealth transfer in the history of modern man. The economic structures of the world are currently undergoing their most profound change in economic history. I anticipate that we will see the biggest economic boom the world has ever known taking shape over the next 50 years. We are all part of this history now being made!

Now is the time to prepare the foundation for your future of abundance so you can devote yourself to the pursuit of your purpose and your passions. Be diligent, study, learn, and prepare!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:24 AM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Did they say the white hats was in our bowels or was that some kind of metaphor? Lord have mercy! I hope you will post some more of those idiots talking about how the Dinar is revaluing right now and how people are dancing in the streets. I don't know why I find that nonsense so entertaining, but it makes me laugh and humor is a pretty decent drug.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

More? You want more? This certainly classifies as more!

More Dinar Intel Updates 6/11

Subject: FW: 6/11/ & 6/10 Updates (lots of reading) [No sh$t]
To:
Date: Saturday, June 11, 2011, 10:41 PM

Info from a friend..JD
Lots of emails from this morning (Sat 6/11 & a few from 6/10/11> i have put them togethter from most recent to oldest. Again, thanks to everyone who has shared.
A little more Juice today [you guys sound like you're on the juice every day! Mad Dog 20-20?]
Currency Chatter 6/11 - Call replay at 712-432-1085 – Pin 541268#

Monday may just be one of the best day of our lives!!!!!!

bluwolf] That post on top of course you all knew that we will see 136 countries come out at the same time, I had explain(the system) to all
[bluwolf] Folks this is a big deal its not just Iraq, if we focus on it this way it will alleviate the stress
[bluwolf] The imf,ust,un,are all pulling in their last strings to get it all out [bluwolf] Today
[nocaligirl] bluwolf I think it's gonna be a while still do you?
[bluwolf] No its happening as we speak

[jonjobe7] bluwolf we should see it by monday?
[bluwolf] Such is the system. Amen

From PTR:
xxxxxxxxx BigSteve here is your first post again. had a little more "meat" in it BigSteve just listened to last night's call with Dan and Tony and I have to say they are SPOT ON with what I was told yesterday by my very high up banking friend!! 2 months ago this same person was telling me that "I'd probably know about the RV before they did". This is a VERY high up banker, actually VP of International Banking with a top 10 US Bank. Yesterday was SO different. He told me the RV HAS to occur ASAP!! Went on to say his contact in Dubai was very forthcoming. Said there is tremendous international pressure on Iraq to RV and do it NOW!! He went on to say that Iraq will NEVER be taken seriously in the Forex markets until they have a tradable currency. He also told me what most of us already knew, that BoA, Chase, WF, and Citi Bank are contracted to handle the cash in. I admit I've had my doubts about Dan and Tony, but not anymore!! So sorry for doubting them, but oh so glad I still listen. My friend said the RV will happen

Good morning All...
This is a post that ChiefV (PTR) did some time ago. I thought it was important to bring it over here. Many security issues we may have not thought about along with info on wealth protection. Please be safe with your new found wealth!

Words of Advice from Chief:

I had been in a conversation with a member and we had discussed security issues after the RV. What to do, what to look for, what is required? Folks you have to understand that once this goes down, you are going to have to change your train of thought, change your ordinary daily habits, and make yourself invisible to an extent. Wealthy people tend to stay wealthy in what they do and how they do it. This information has been posted in the past on other sites, but I've always kept this in the external hard drive for future reference.
I would highly recommend you do the same, and or devise a similar list that suits your need. Take this information for what it's worth folks, I'm not sure if this has been posted here before, even so it's worth sharing again. I will pin it to the top so that most can get a shot of it, and if the admin's wish to take it down later at least you'll know it was on here.

Post RV Checklist
1. Change your phone numbers - all of them; make sure the new number is unlisted. If you don’t, every Tom Dick and Harry will be knocking down your door when they find out about your new circumstances.
2. Contact an attorney that specializes in taxes and trust accounts.
3. Set up your family trust(s).
4. Contact your bank(s) and set up POD accounts.
5. Do not deal with banks that have derivatives and hedge funds.
6. Set up CDARS accounts.
7. Pay off ALL debt.
8. Fix everything that needs repair.
9. Upgrade your personal, home, auto and umbrella insurance.
10. (Consider ransom insurance too!) For your family/children
11. Set aside enough liquid funds for you to survive for 2-3 years. This should account for every expense you have on a monthly basis – don’t go short!
12. Invest in precious metals (like gold & silver or Rare Earth Metals).
13. Go to seminars to learn to make money through SMART investments.
14. PAY YOUR TAXES!
15. Pick your friends wisely.

Someone will be “watching you” so you’ll want to do the following:

1. Be very low key (non-descript).
2. Don’t flaunt your newly obtained wealth.
3. Open up a secure Email address.
4. Get a new cell phone number; cancel the old one.
5. Get a P.O. Box
6. Put a security system in your house.
7. Install high security Medco bolt locks, and a heavy duty safe.
8. Install reflective film on your home windows.
9. Consider building a safe room.
10. Get training in self-defense / firearms.
11. Use PGP (or better) encryption on your computer and Email.
12. Don’t trust anyone … keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Tags: Dinar, RV
Sat am chats

[petite49] fThis was on facebook...didn't knowe if anyone had seen it. Makes good sence to me!!. from: Marool Nazli BARU DPT SMS...KLU X BETUL ANGGAPLAH IANYA RUMOS >> For Islamic Banks that hv joined with Iraq,they will start making loans on June 30th. In order to be legal to do this, Iraq has to be out of chapter 7 and hv an international recognizable currency.. Again an RI-RV has to happen b4 June 15th. On June 15th the GOI wil......l send confirmation to UNSC that all money will be transferred to the USA - means their currency will be international n recognizable. We are about there. Private info - RV @ USD 5.25. On or before coming Tuesday for the great expectation. American TAX debate on US citizen in Congress caused the delayed... tq..Hanif Junaidi

Poppy2 just posted this on PlanetDinar... [poppy2] peachee I AM FINE I finally got a desent nights sleep i havent had in a long while . i am excited about the next few days we will all be doing our celebrations . lol,lol I can say some very high dignitaries in WASHINGTON have already had parties in anticipation of the coming event. poppy2 tookie absolutely

Frank Post and Blaino Post

Tink and I just got back from a 3 hour meeting where we worked on preparing things for the blessing in Toledo and………………Hawaii.
I nor U……………………..Know when but I can hear an elephant ………………..When approaching.

KTFA,
Frank

[Blaino] Pattern developer "Tony" says that the 13th... Monday, fit's the mold for "an increase in value in the Iraqi Dinar". Tony is one of our PlanetDinar.com ForEx and Stock Market Intel Guys, and has a 35 year track record of winning business. So... when he has developed a "pattern".... well I sit up and pay attention. Poppy2, Rich Queen, many other PlanetDinar.com Contacts, Sources and Intel suppliers ... Okie, Myself, Gump, Dusty and several more... all believe that based on their intel, sources, contacts, direct first hand knowledge and insight that we "SHOULD" see the worldwide financial reset within days.... We all need to understand that this affair is not the revalue for Iraq alone... but for somewhere between 52 and 137 countries... some up, some down... and we are "PROBABLY NOT" waiting on anything to happen in Iraq.... but somewhere else, someone else, something else, etc. The key is that "IT" must happen TOGETHER... and it will not happen unless and untill it happens "TOGETHER!"

[10:38:21 PM] [Blaino] scottlarock WELL, THE RESTRAINTS HOLDING BACK THE "INCREASE IN THE VALUE" OF THE IQD.... ARE SHAKIN... QUAKIN... FIXIN TO CRUMBLE INTO DUST AND LET MY RV FLY....

Sat Morning info

[11:12:32 AM] [poppy2] peachee all of the above in Blaino's post is very accurate . All of us focus every min on Iraq and this is global and they can rv one without all the rest. example if they where to rv say the elusively valued Vietnamese currency (not the dangly hang-me-down) three days before the dinar what would i do if i held a few million elusively valued Vietnamese currency (not the dangly hang-me-down) ?? of course i would cash my elusively valued Vietnamese currency (not the dangly hang-me-down) and then double dip by buying tons more dinar. This is just a small example of the trouble they would have if they dont get this right the first time.

ALL and I mean ALL information for the last 8 days has stated it in in process and moving to rv ASAP they want it just like we do all around the GLOBE. POPPY2

EXCERPTS FROM DAN AND TONY ON PTR RECORDED CALL JUNE 10

Tony-- Anything positive you are seeing, anything positive you are hearing - BELIEVE IT! I've gotten a ton of info, another one of those over load days again, today it was great -great -great positive info I can tell you this--everybody who says.83, $1.63, $2.00 and everything else will be proven wrong in the next 72 hours, Everybody who doesn't believe- will be proven wrong in the next 72 hours. I know you guys hate that all over again. It’s like that every weekend but some weekend has to be THE weekend- I'll tell you what--I have a ton of information right now- I am down town sitting on the front of the cigar clip everybody else is inside, I am outside, sitting here on the bench having me a drink, smoking me a cigar, having my own celebration because everybody else has had theirs! If you don't understand that -I don't know what I need to tell ya-- but I am having my own celebration!

Dan--Well Tony we do say this a lot from week to week and I know that you are aware of that as well and it is because we do see a lot of the information that comes out.......I mean I am just relating to what you are saying I get frustrated when the weekends come up as you guys have heard and you know by Wednesday we have already jumped to its going to happen Friday by Thursday/Friday. I mean I have heard for the last three or four days it’s happening tonight, for sure, you know its done- its over, this is going on in parliament and that’s going on with the...and we got people cashing out vouchers or getting vouchers written to whatever it is and it gets our blood pumped a little bit--but I think a lot of people are also to the point where, my blood can’t get pumped anymore- I don't really believe it anymore. Umm they keep saying this and I talked to a lady that mentioned that to me just a few minutes ago. I said you know it is a little bit disheartening to go into every weekend and hearing the same thing but we are really on the crust of this thing being done. I just spoke to Sara B. out of Arkansas who won our 100k thing last night and she told me how she did not want to send the email and a whole long story and it actually was a pretty good story on how she became one of the winners and we will have her on our call Monday I told her and Gene was the guy who won the night before that and have both of them on our call Monday IF we are still here Monday. Either way its a kind of exciting situation, but I know its kind of frustrating for a lot of people and Tony I know that’s what you are reiterating as well is that you are seeing the good side of this and you are in that belief mode again...

Tony--I always see the good side -I get the good information - I mean I get the bad information too, I have to weigh it, but today’s good information definitely outweighs the bad information. So this is what I would like to do- I'll put out a personal challenge, anybody who wants to say anything negative, which we accept, please do it in one thread, let’s start a negative thread cause I want everybody to put it all right there so when this time frame is up.....I mean those 83 cent people, 1.63 people, those people who thinks it’s not going to happen, people who said all the trash talking, tell them to talk trash now-- I am looking forward to it--I want to personally address each and every one of them, after the time, how’s that?

Dan--ok, so you want us to start a thread, maybe I will go start it or maybe one of the mods do it and we will call it "If you want to vent, vent here". SO if you want to vent- go vent in that thread but if you are like myself and don't want to see that stuff don't even open that thread, but if you want to complain about something go to that thread and do it

Tony--if you are a nonbeliever if you are one of those .83 people, 1.63, .10 people, whatever, ya go in there.......that’s fair isn't it? Everybody knows what I say...

Dan--I do like the members being able to say whatever they want at long as it’s not a personal or character assassination I mean they can say whatever they want, it doesn't matter to me

Tony-- Ya they can say whatever they want right there, but everybody wants us to man up, now you man up, that’s what I am telling all of them -- you man up ok, that’s what I am telling all of them

Dan--There is nothing to be negative about, we've got really, really good stuff going on. I think that’s where.... that is where I am going to keep my focus. I think that we've got a really good weekend coming up in front of us. Tony I know you had some news about this weekend being a weekend for all of us to look at, I won’t go into the details of that but I feel pretty confident that we are very close to this. I know there is something left or we would already be there...but we are so close and they pulled enough strings right now it won’t support itself anymore, it doesn't have enough......

Tony--it won’t--There are no more excuses, there are no more requirements, there is no nothing...we told you guys about what was going on with the banks- a lot of you didn't believe that, we told you about what was going on over there and some of you didn't believe that, we told you about the vouchers- you didn't believe that, we told you about the guy that got paid over there by the contract and you didn't believe that, well now it time to tell the truth...so its truth or consequences time

Dan--I think the reason they don't believe it is because we are sitting in a position where its never happened yet...I can relate to that, you have to admit we have both sat on that side of the fence a couple times and man how many things do we have to hear it before this actually happens. So I think we need to leave this on a real positive note, let everybody have a goodnight. I know we are definitely gong to have a good night with my wife and daughter....... [I hope this isn't what it sounds like]

Tony--I want to leave it positive too and you can close it but I think I said this earlier today on a thread -- Enjoy your weekend, its Friday night go out and enjoy it, enjoy Saturday/Sunday but we told you all last week from Wednesday, when it was supposed to happen, to now - Be ready and if you're not ready I'd spend the weekend getting ready and enjoy it--okay that’s my close

Dan-- and that’s good enough. I mean if you get to feeling a lil overwhelmed this weekend, if you’re kinda frustrated, you've heard this news over and over again - do me a favor, just get off by yourself and close your eyes and say "It’s almost over" - "it’s almost over". I'm not going to tell you to do something corny like click your heels together and say it’s almost over (laughing) but it IS almost done! We feel the frustration, we are there too, but we ARE almost done- so don't wreck your night, don't wreck your weekend and don't get too caught up in the drama of when it’s going to be done - let’s just leave it at that. We ARE almost there!..........Hopefully we will be having a call Sunday night or Saturday night saying its over....have a great night/weekend everybody!

The call in # is as always - 760-569-7699 - pin code 701835#

Phoenix has a fun, interesting Astrological theory that also has BIG things happening starting tomorow with governments and financial institutions around the world. [the planets are aligned right for a Dinar revaluation?]

30 minute long show chock full of information. Enjoy

Note from DTHG -Middle Eastern countries look to the stars as guides for making big choices - this is not the horoscope kind of astrology .... some major events have been documented as their choosing that date due to the "alignment" of certain stars etc. [the planets ARE aligned right for Dinar evaluation 'cause everybody knows that's how those Middle Eastern types do things!]

Show: Here We Go, Full Speed Ahead!'
Date/Time: Jun 10, 2011 11:00 PM EDT
Phoenix3333

Bilderber Group

The Bilderberg Group, 2011 Meeting Set for San Moritz, June 9-12, 2011-Should we be paying attention to who they are! [this is getting long enough, time for some cutting]

First off it is extremely difficult to find out anything real about this group, you can read a great deal of speculation and a ton of conspiracy theories but very little in terms of fact. I am convinced that one of the reasons that it is so difficult to get decent info on this group is that they have included the media into their club, which was a stroke of genesis when you think about it, they control what information hits the airwaves and how often.

Bla-bla-bla-bla serves as a means to create social cohesion within the power elite of Western Europe and North America nations, to better advance the cause of Atlanticism. Bla-bla-bla. It reads like a nightmare for mankind, a group of the worlds most elite individuals getting together in secret to influence government business and policy for the betterment of the world. They have no official sanction just a bunch of good ole boys that know how the world should work better then anyone else on the planet. Not one person that attends these secret meetings (they prefer private) has a clue what we are go through on a day to day basis. Bla-Bla. Kennedy warned us about them, and quite possibly died because of his warnings. Bla-Bla. Since its first meeting in 1953, it has been attended by the top pawnbrokers. Bla-Bla. ... useless. I include only to be thorough. Bla-bla-bla. Ask yourself what secret organization has mankind every benefited from…. Take it one step further, what would an organization gain by staying in the shadows?…

Allawi's speech.. committing political suicide... today.. this will force an RV IMO
Here ya go... this is HUGE!!!

Sent: Fri, Jun 10, 2011 4:57 pm
Subject: Allawi's speech.. commiting political suicide... today.. this will force an RV IMO

[This was HUGE! In length! And in BOREDOM! Nothing what-so-ever about revaluing Iraqi Dinars to make a bunch of silly Americans richer than someone really rich! Idiots!]

that was it allawi went off
Heck of a concession speech
that is his whole speech
actually its very good

Big Steve, Okie & Poppy2 Posts

[BigSteve] I spoke with my banking friend earlier today (VP International Banking with top 10 US Bank). What was said was 180 degrees from 2 months ago. Back then I was told by this person that "I'd probably see the RV before they did". Today I was told by this very same person that the RV HAS TO TAKE PLACE ASAP! This person said that 4 banks were contracted to do the cash in (Chase, BoA, WF, and Citi Bank). They went on to say that there is tremendous global pressure being placed on Iraq to do this, and they won't be taken seriously in the financial markets until they have a tradable currency. This person told me to not panic (as a lot of you have seen me do on here). Instead I was told to get ready, the RV was going to hit VERY SOON!! Just wanted to pass this along.

[Wait a tick, didn't he just say the same thing above? OK, he added a couple of lines, but why repeat yourself over and over again. Wait a tick, didn't he just say the same thing above?]

From PTR chat:RIVERRAT New Dinarian Posts: 1 6/12/2012 « on: Today at 02:12:22 PM » ________________________________________ 6/12/2012......relax,go on with your life,and remember this date.....nuff said Report to moderator Logged choclate New Dinarian Posts: 17 Re: 6/12/2012 « Reply #1 on: Today at 02:22:33 PM » ________________________________________ Thank you OKIE your the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO RV111111111111111

just now in ptr [POPPY2] i told everyone day before yesterday nothing would show till after business hours friday and we should see the rv by monday evening there is no delay at this time all is still looking well and i know none of you wanted millions of dollars going to terriost hands so calm down let the people do their jobs at this point they are doing
***********************************************************************************

[Removed more repeated stuff, repeated stuff, repeated stuff.]

Blaino chat 12-23am est June 11

Fwd: read real good RV news

Earlier today (VP International Banking with top 10 US Bank). What was said was 180 degrees from 2 months ago. Back then I was told by this person that "I'd probably see the RV before they did". Today I was told by this very same person that the RV HAS TO TAKE PLACE ASAP! [Not again! Don't these people have a memory longer than a few minutes?]

[POPPY2] i reported three days ago that the oil companies Halliburton , shell, Exxon and several more had sent a few of their crews home because they had not been paid and they had told the workers if they where not paid by the 10th they where shutting down operations well that require rv'ed funds guess what it was reported last night that yes they where paid yesterday evening!! There where several more things that have taken place that all point to the RV at any moment.
Poppy2 i am smiling big time. That's why tony is having his own celebration lol,lol
[10:45:30 PM] [POPPY2] next i have been told all the military rotating out of iraq from here forward will have vouchers and as of the end of business time today in the USA those vouchers will be activated. And Free Spirit no i haven't ever stated it has revalued but some people and mostly organizations have been paid a rv'ed rate but i not me has even said it has rv'ed so don't put words in my mouth. Those military personnel when they rotate out to come home they can go to their new military pay station and deposit their voucher and the money will be wired to them in 48 hours!! Now i am only passing along the facts that i have been given from a top military official that just returned home a month ago. He still has much contact with his crew that remain in iraq. Poppy2

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:15 PM 0 comments

These people have no shame, and no brains! Let's hope the Iraqi Dinar does get revalued, that they make 1000 current Dinars worth one new one - which won't change the actual value of the currency they're holding one bit. And then do what is fairly standard for currency revaluations - require that conversion to new bills take place in-country, AND then make the old ones worthless after some date. This will change the value of their investment - to zero! But don't expect cold water in the face to change their optimism one bit - after all they're all gonna be fabulously rich! Order that reflective film for the windows now!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

In other words, they are going to be super duper double secret extra special rich, RSN.

I think I'll wait til the next harmonic convergence, it is more likely to happen, and they'll still be waiting.

I certainly agree with you about the no brains part. Your supposition about the reval is probably closer to reality, than theirs. The main problem being that the dinar is worth so little now that even revaluing it won't be much of an improvement, and if they do they certainly aren't going to do it to make these cretins rich. I would be willing to go along with your only in country conversion, and even go farther and say it be limited only to nationals in country to cut down on just exactly what these cretins have been doing. The main obstacle being that there is nothing to reval the dinar with even if they wanted to use all their foreign currency holdings to back it with. The dinar is worthless now, it was worthless 20 years ago, and it will still be worthless 20 years from now. The so called currency traders living off these idiots are doing it illegally, so unless they can prove they had a legitimate reason for having so many dinars, it is likely that they could be refused conversion if there ever is one. I haven't read the actual currency law on this, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if all these idiots aren't guilty of currency law violations based on what they are and have been doing.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Oh dear, still seems to be only about 1165-1170 IQD to the Dollar today.
XE currency exchange site
In 2010, the Central Bank of Iraq announced their plans to redenominate the Iraqi Dinar to ease cash transactions. The intention would be to drop three zeros from the nominal value of bank notes; but the actual value of the dinar would remain unchanged. That would mean that 1,000 IQD (pre-redenomination) and 1 dinar (post-redenomination) would both be worth the same amount in US Dollars. Although the announcement stated that the change would take place by the end of 2010, there has been no redenomination as of January 2011 and no further announcements have been made. As stated by the Central Bank of Iraq, their mandate is to "ensure domestic price stability and foster a stable competitive market based financial system." For more information about the redenomination, read "Iraq Planning Currency Redenomination."
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Somehow I don't see this making instant millionaires out of the Dinar dementoids, in spite of their fantasies, and if they do a reverse split that way, they won't even be millionaires with their fantasy currency.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Dinar Intel Update 6-13-11
Today's posts from intel gatherers.

I've been listening to part of the PTR's call with Dan and Tony, ( I'll send the recording numbers when they become available) and they are saying it was supposed to happen, everyone has been saying it's supposed to happen today. They feel that there are more powerful people doing things behind the scenes, having to do with taxes, and power, and who knows what else. The intel from all the intel gatherers have been saying the same things. It's been from day to day for awhile, when it used to be 10 days to 2 wks ahead. For the last couple days it has been an hour to hour watch, so there is something definitely going on. This will happen, and we have no choice but to be patient. Hold on to your dinar, this will happen and soon. People have lost jobs over this, banks have spent a ton of money preparing, contractors have had to walk off of jobs and are waiting to go back. These are major, huge contracts. So continue to pray and have faith for this blessing to come to fruition. I believe this is not only huge in the natural world, but as is often the case, it is reflecting what is going on in the spiritual realm. God has his people in strategic places and situations that will be used to bless and bring spiritual revival to our world and this blessing will be providing resources for those ministries. We are all part of this plan, so be encouraged. Something of this magnitude will not come about without a fight.

Romans 6:10-18
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[c] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints—

God bless! ~~s.

Posted Today, 01:26 PM

[POPPY2] just got off the phone all intel at this point still saying its all great plans are being completed and i still feel very good about the rv at any time . I do believe that if there was a sincere problem of some kind we would have some indication of it by now and that is just not the case . All i am hearing and talked with Tony earlier and everything we are all getting is good . so rest easy and stay happy with support for one another keep a look in your driveway cause the train may pull in at any time loaded with dollars poppy2

will update here on this page when needed: RL

MORE:

[POPPY2] lvjeweler not to late for today my friend most information that comes from iraq and their meeting dont show up till 6 to 9 pm central time just the nature of the game for some reason they don't make anything public till after they close the doors and remember kuwait did the same thing said not today and 3 hours later BAM IT HIT . ODD TIME BUT THEY DID IT. POPPY2

[POPPY2] china ran a full page add in the wsj saying we are not rv'ing and that night bam there it was lol,lol yes it can happen and i think will happen just when someone is saying well it can't happen today its to late lol,lol poppy2

[POPPY2] lvjeweler well every prayer i pray i ask that my words are a extention of his words and that i am lifting others to reach their blessings he has for them . Poppy2 we win

[POPPY2] lvjeweler i think they should have screws drilled through their thumb nails . The usa will prosper some 45 trillion dollars at the least from the rv over the next couple years and just how much is enough i think they went there asking for themselves if the facts where known poppy2

[POPPY2] anyday they are reaping the rewards of it now and all their future and the saddam killing stoped and they are free to enjoy their lives now. Our military did a marvilous job of liberating them and allowing yu and i to be involved in this blessijng . Poppy2

[POPPY2] lvjeweler wonderful it they are talking about all their accomplishment over the last 100 days that mean they are in review and i would assume they wouldnt review untill the thing they needed to do have been accomplished and finished . Poppy2

[POPPY2] mimiover21 they wont be the ones to release if however it may show there first but all they have to do is tell the bis to release that they are ready and bam it will be available poppy2

I HOPE YOU GET SOMETHING OUT OF THIS AS I ONLY COPIED POPPY'S STUFF AND DID NOT COPY THE ENTIRE CHAT ROOM.... I hope you can make sense out this...

More:

[POPPY2] dinarmama well i agree all that we have been told that has to be done politically has been accomplished but they have to take that next step and post the rv on the banking network and i truly think it can happen at any moment . Poppy2

[POPPY2] lvjeweler i think they should have screws drilled through their thumb nails . The usa will prosper some 45 trillion dollars at the least from the rv over the next couple years and just how much is enough i think they went there asking for themselves if the facts where known poppy2

[Another copied post - does the pain of repetition never stop?]

[POPPY2] anyday they are reaping the rewards of it now and all their future and the saddam killing stoped and they are free to enjoy their lives now. Our military did a marvilous job of liberating them and allowing yu and i to be involved in this blessijng . Poppy2

BluWolf's latest
« on: Today at 11:33:41 AM »
[bluwolf] Just a word of the wise,George did not fail in his prediction of the 1st of june,it did rv that day [bluwolf] I want to make clear it did rv on the 1st [bluwolf] Gankans I sent a bit of info to Al see what you could find out on your end pls call him [bluwolf] Its a matter of 136 countrys and there alignments and this takes time [mikev] bluwolf thanks for the post. It has be 13 days ago when Iraq Rv'd? any idea when we can see this live on the cbi/forex and etc?

[bluwolf] Imo today this afternoon [bluwolf] It rv internally(in country),,now we wait for the international part [bluwolf] And it happen on the 1st period [jonjobe7] bluwolf was that when tier1 started? [bluwolf] 2 days later [bluwolf] In country rv cannot double dip [lglannen] bluwolf This is the day of Liberty [bluwolf] Imo yes,but then again it is only my opinion [bluwolf] Pls understand for once and for all you will see it done,you will cashin soon ,hitting me is of no availe for no matter what I will win at the end,just relax for it is to arrive ATN within hours not days.

Blu [gankans] Good news, looks like RV is coming today. Bluwolf is probably going to be right on this one. [gankans] Al seems to be pretty positive that this is going down also. Great intel!!! [bluwolf] Gankans as God is my witness I know I am,,be forever bless [gankans] jawdove I spoke with AL and he says the sources are high and good sources for RV today, or at least seeing some recognition of RV today [gankans] Remember they are making an announcement tomorrow on the rate changes for 136 nations [bluwolf] Last msg will be soon,,bluwolf will be finish and going home soon [gankans] ayechief I support the intel we are getting from him and his sources as well as our own soources from the GET Team.

6-13-2011 dustyd14369 Just spoke with B of A. They are still in a holding pattern...There are some very angry execs in that office right now. They continue to get promised that they will see it, yet nothing has shown as of yet. They were told no less than an hour ago that today is still a possibility. They are not being told why they are not seeing it yet.

6-13-2011 Doonie I am waiting on conformation right now...he should be calling back within the hour but here is what I have...the heaviely invested in the CBI has just been called into the RUI Iraq for discussions just moments ago...Richard is one of those people. He along with Mikeinkuwait (seen here on chat) is awaiting word from that meeting as we speak. What Richard and Mike are thinking is this thing is about to bust wide open ((((TODAY)))). Stay tuned and I will post this update as soon as I get it.

6-13-2011 Frank26 THIS IS IT, ELECTRICITY MINISTER GOT HIS MONEY. THE ONLY WAY THAT COULD HAPPEN IS THE BUDGET IS COMPLETELY OPEN, AND THE ONLY WAY THAT CAN BE IS FROM A COMPLETE GOVT. THIS IS HUGE, THIS IS DONE , WE ARE DONE FOLKS, THIS RIDE IS STOPPING
Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:08 AM
1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis: B.Fulford, June 14th. Gun battle rages over control of codes to new financial system.
There was an 8-minute highly intense gun-fight last week, as Khazarian agents attempted to steal codes for the new financial system, from a White Dragon Society representative. The attack was repelled, at which point the Khazarians contacted the Japanese Prime Minister’s office, saying their agents had infiltrated security at nuclear plants in Japan, and threatened a nuclear holocaust, if they were not given control over the new financial system. Their patently false cover story for the threatened sabotage, was that Japan was “selling plutonium to Iran.” They were told instead to quickly cut a deal with the Palestinians, or else find themselves with no friends anywhere on the planet.
June 14, 2011 11:42 AM
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Well it would seem that just as a simple RV is about to happen and the Maroons are about to become super rich, heavy hitters will show up on the scale of Casper's international money stoppers (Bush, Clinton, Obama and The Federal Reserve) and slam the door for another year while the Dinar fades to NESARA status.
Do I have a point?
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:Well it would seem that just as a simple RV is about to happen and the Maroons are about to become super rich, heavy hitters will show up on the scale of Casper's international money stoppers (Bush, Clinton, Obama and The Federal Reserve) and slam the door for another year while the Dinar fades to NESARA status.
Do I have a point?
You are correct. We Illuminati work tirelessly (we have no tires) to thwart any and all crazy people from cashing in on their ultra-high-yield investments. Then we try to convince them that they weren’t sure thing investments at all, but them being taken by scammer! Are we bad or what? As for NESARA, we'll only let that cat out of the bag minutes before the world ends, so while you're debts will be forgiven, you won't be able to enjoy it. All in a day's work.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, June 16, 2011
Dinar Intel Update 6-16-11
garit] just now posted in Peoples D [ctj] Treat as rumor...did you hear that treat as rumor: My brother inlaw who is a retired Lieut. Col works at the pentagon and has contact in Iraq says RV will be announced evening time EST....also saw this similar type info on another board...not likely the same source....we shall see.

[Awareness1] I called Wells Fargo yesterday, in Reno they still asured me that is was a scam, I requested the nice man to call his supervisor foriegn exchange officier to confirm, the only response was WOW! and said he would need to call be back tomorrow, "that would be Today" hope they call.

[RonTam004] [bluwolf] When faith feels like hope only then we are in business [kettle7] bluwolf Well faith and hope are holding hands! [garit] bluwolf feeling like that now...are we in business then? [bluwolf] Yes we are [mike] bluwolf do you feel we will see the rv today? [bluwolf] All info from all sources minds and yours,stateside or island says yes [cooldinar] bluwolf --any time frame? [bluwolf] Nope [bluwolf] It will just pop up period

garit] from Peoples d [toucan] From Searzy ------First of all--WOW! This is exactly the reason my home in this investment is here at PD. All this does is confirm what Steve has put together, and truly confirms the attitudes, and incredible hearts of the members here. I have to get back to vacation bible school in a short while, but wanted to share this. I was told about 5 minutes ago, that things are looking great. There has not been any bad news as of yet, and he hopes and thinks that we "should" see an announcement of the agreement between 4:00 and 9:30 today. If we don't, it does seem like they are making the correct strides, to get this agreement done. Today sounds great to me...lol I really would like to take a trip to Ohama for some "bazzzzzeball"! Have a great day eveyone, and a "thank you" from me, is not enough! Look forward to Arizona and meeting the family!

This is not rumor, this is an actual event that occurred with Chase bank. This morning a call was made to Chase bank currency exchange division. When the young lady answered we asked if they were handling Iraqi Dinar. She said no, that it has been proven to be a bad deal and a scam.
We then asked her to transfer us to the legal dept.. She asked us why we wanted to speak to them. We told her that we had purchased Dinar from Chase bank and wanted to address the reason why they had knowingly bad dealed or scammed us.
She immediately hung up the phone. We called her back nad said I'm sorry we seemed to have been cut off, could you please connect me to the legal department.
She hesitated and then said, "I apologize, we are told to tell people this. The truth is that my screen is showing $5.25 to the Iraqi Dinar but we cannot release it yet."
We thanked her for being truthful and finished the conversation. This is not rumor! This is a fact and did happen this morning. We are there. Those people out there that are scoffing and enjoy bashing others to make them feel as miserable as they are, wil be standing with their jaws on the ground at the incredible blessing our heavenly father has given us.

Excerpt from checkmates 4 hour call at 3:00AM EST today.
Dan felt they (ME) would be back into their big meeting over there starting about 5pm their time till at least midnight, which would be 9am through 4pm CST our time. We could hear something any time within that time-frame
RV to be announced 5 pm - 7 pm EST today .. Just got intel from Iraq myself - Posted Today, 12:35 PM - PTR Forum

I have a second hand contractor contact in Iraq who has some "confidential Intel"
in Baghdad (I hate that term). Anyway, while he was on the phone, he received two text messages from separate sources and both said the RV will be announced between 5 pm and 7 pm EST, which is around midnight in Iraq.

I've heard from two sources today that Maliki has been the problem and in a power struggle and offering ridiculous levels of resistance so he doesn't lose his position. He was apparently given an ultimatum that either he sign off and agree to the conditions or he will be forcibly removed and they will have to fill his position which could take a couple weeks to a couple of months. So if it doesn't happen today, it may take a while.

From the information I just received it SOUNDS like they may have forced Maliki's hand and IF the information is correct, then we should look for the RV to be announced today between 5 pm - 7 pm EST today.
I'm cautiously and skeptically optimistic (Talk about an oxymoron!)

Hummm, now I understand how Dan and Tony feel about their Intel sources. I have no idea how to confirm this, but I know what I just heard with my own ears. I don't know if the information is accurate, but it's what just happened and the information came from Iraq from a live person who has been invested in Dinars for three years and has been waiting just like you and me. It didn't come from some post or article but from his insider sources that have apparently been privy to minute by minute information.
Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:14 PM

1 comments:
Anonymous said...
The banks are bashing the Dinar because if they told their employees the truth, they would be buying also. Banks would not be able to cash us out if all of their employees cashed themselves out then RETIRED. They might tell the banks to take this job and push it.

June 16, 2011 4:53 PM

That's right, it was announced yesterday evening. Don't bother to try and confirm this, after all, some anonymous guy's brother-in-law said it was true!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

OKIEDOKIEOILSTAIN - HELLO AMERICA AND ALL THE SHIPS I SEE. THIS IS OKIEDOKIEOILSTAIN TELLING YOU ABOUT A NEW SOURCE OF DINAR INTEL I JUST FOUND. ONLINE PORNOGRAPHY. I WAS TYPING IN "DINAR DADDY" WHEN MY FINGERS SLIPPED AND TYPED "WHO'S YOUR DADDY" INSTEAD. ALL OF A SUDDEN I SAW ALL SORTS OF CODE WORDS FOR DINAR INVESTMENTS! FOR EXAMPLE, "CUM" = "CONVERT (TO) US MONIES," "PUSSY" = "PROTECTED US SECURITIES YIELD," AND "DIC" = "DINAR INVESTMENT COUNCILOR." I GUESS YOU COULD SAY I'M A REAL DIC!

NOT ONLY IS THIS ON SITES LIKE "HOT S&M MAMA," "TEENAGE SKANKS GONE BAD," AND "SLUTTY SHEEP," BUT ITS ALSO BEEN ON "TWEETS" FROM A REAL US CONGRESSMAN FROM NEW YORK! WOW! YOU CAN'T GET ANY CLOSER TO THE HORSES MOUTH THAN THAT. AND, AS AN ADDED BONUS, ALL THIS GETS ME FRISKY WITHOUT VIAGRA SO AT LEAST I'M GETTING SOMETHING TANGIBLE FOR ALL THE MONEY I THREW DOWN THIS RAT HOLE.
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Visions of OkiOilMan being an OkiBabyOilMan :cry:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self