Poof's PP

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Poof's PP

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie says that Poof's latest "Bye Bye" post means he's gotten his Prosperity Packie. If I didn't know he was a BS scammer, I would say it sounds more like someone who's suicidal. MacHaffie's readers are manic and ready to spend their $billions. Make up your own mind on this rumor (which has knocked the Dinar RV story line out of #1).

Sunday, April 17, 2011
John's Commentary Per Poofness
Poofness just posted his "BYE-BYE" message. This means PP is going out and he has received his.

My Deepest wishes of Blessings for Poofness and hopefully we can share that drink in some European Pub in the future.

GOD Speed Poofness!

John MacHaffie - HIS humble servant

Now it is time for the distribution of blessings to the needy! Operation Compassion is NOW STARTING UP!
Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:30 PM

6 comments:
Anonymous said...
Farewell & God BLess!

April 17, 2011 7:00 PM
Anonymous said...
WE WILL MISS YOUR WEEKLY REPORTS. THANKS FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE TO ALLAY THE FEARS THAT CREEP INTO THE NIGHT.
CP

April 17, 2011 7:49 PM
Anonymous said...
PRAISE THE LORD!!! DO YOU KNOW WHEN JOHN THE PACKAGES WILL HIT OUR DOORS??

April 17, 2011 7:53 PM
Anonymous said...
Beautiful....I love it!

April 17, 2011 9:44 PM
nfw said...
Thank you Poof for keeping our hopes, keeping things positive for us, and keeping our morale up

Thank you John for the work you do
Nancy

April 18, 2011 6:02 AM
Anonymous said...
Thank You! God Bless!!!

April 18, 2011 6:28 AM

Sunday, April 17, 2011
Poofness 4/17/2011 --- BYE BYE!!!!!!
From: 2spoutgarbage@Safe-mail.net [mailto:2ripoff@Safe-mail.net]
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2011 2:33 PM
Subject: Bye Bye

Title: The Mamas & The Papas - Dream A Little Dream lyrics

Artist: The Mamas & The Papas Lyrics
F. Andree / W. Schundt / G. Khan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWZfKcYl ... re=related

Stars shining bright above you
night breezes seem to whisper

I love you
Birds singin' in the sycamore tree

Dream a little dream of me.
Say "nighty night" and kiss me

just hold me tight and tell me

you'll miss me.
While I'm alone and blue as can be

Dream a little dream of me.

Stars fading
but I linger on
dear

still craving your kiss
I'm longing to linger til dawn
dear

Just saying this:

Sweet dreams til sun beams find you

sweet dreams that leave our worries behind you.
But in your dreams
whatever they be

dream a little dream of me.

Stars fading
but I linger on
dear

still craving your kiss.
I'm longing to linger til dawn
dear

just saying this:

But in your dreams
whatever they be

But in your dreams
whatever they be

But in your dreams
whatever they be

Greetings and Salutations

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

“May God grant you always...A sunbeam to warm you, a moonbeam to charm you, a sheltering Angel so nothing can harm you. Laughter to cheer you. Faithful friends near you. And whenever you pray, Heaven to hear you.”

“May you have the hindsight to know where you've been, The foresight to know where you are going, And the insight to know when you have gone too far”

“May God give you...For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer.”

Don't grieve for me, for now I'm free!
I follow the plan God laid for me.
I saw His face, I heard His call,
I took His hand and left it all...
I could not stay another day,
To love, to laugh, to work or play;
Tasks left undone must stay that way.
And if my parting has left a void,
Then fill it with remembered joy.
A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss...
Ah yes, these things I, too, shall miss.
My life's been full, I've savoured much:
Good times, good friends, a loved-one's touch.
Perhaps my time seemed all too brief—
Don't shorten yours with undue grief.
Be not burdened with tears of sorrow,
Enjoy the sunshine of the morrow.

May the blessing of light be on you—
light without and light within.
May the blessed sunlight shine on you
and warm your heart
till it glows like a great peat fire.

Thank you all for letting me share my experience with you and for God's sake, shut your mouths, upon reception, both sides are listening. Perhaps, we'll see each other out there somewhere.

Love and Kisses,

Poofness
Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:18 PM

2 comments:
Anonymous said...
Good luck to you, dear soul!!!

April 17, 2011 4:48 PM
Anonymous said...
The Lyrical Poet is gone.
All signs, all signs, Intuitive and logical, point towards this being it.

In our present planetary system of the eternal now, we have an entire Universe with all it's advanced civilizations, circling, watching and helping our planet.
What are they battling?

Just a tiny group of humans. But not just any humans. These humans have lost their humanity, they are no longer a part of the human race. These humans have crossed over, long ago, to the depths of insanity.

The Lyrical Poet is gone.
All signs, all signs, Intuitive and logical point towards this being it.

April 17, 2011 9:23 PM

I think Anonymous left a leading "sh" off the last word of his/her post.
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Poof's PP

Post by The Observer »

I think Poof's "bye-bye" post simply meant that he grabbed all the money sent in to him by the victims and headed to Rio.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

The Observer wrote:I think Poof's "bye-bye" post simply meant that he grabbed all the money sent in to him by the victims and headed to Rio.
Well, that is one way of getting your "packie".
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I'm sure that soon, we will get a message emanated from Poof saying something like "I have gone to be with the Ascended Masters,on a Higher Plane; and I will use my best efforts with them to ensure that the Dark Forces are driven back, the packies are delivered, prosperity will rain down upon you all and the Washington Nationals will be baseball's World Champions in 2011."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

This was posted at Rumor Mill News (naturally) where, if you believe their count (and I don't see why anyone would believe anything they post) almost 6,000 people have read it. Here are a couple of replies (the only ones that don't have anything to do with Poof's song lyrics).

Find UFOs, The Apocalypse, New World Order, Political Analysis,
Alternative Health, Armageddon, Conspiracies, Prophecies, Spirituality,
Home Schooling, Home Mortgages and more, in:
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

Reader JY: "It had to be on a Palm Sunday."

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 17-Apr-2011 23:12:28

In Response To: ** POOF for APR 17th: Bye Bye ** (hobie) (Thanks, JY. :)

(And, yesterday was the anniversary of the signing of the Emancipation Proclamation. :)

Reader JY writes:

Re: ** POOF for APR 17th: Bye Bye **

Hi Hobie:

It had to be on a Palm Sunday.

May Almighty Christ make it so this time, so that we can get on with making this world a place more in accordance with His Word.

Best Regards,

J.Y.

Reader: "Thank you JY, you just reminded me of the following. . ."

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 18-Apr-2011 02:28:28

In Response To: Reader JY: "It had to be on a Palm Sunday." (hobie) (Thanks, G. :)

(Discernment is advised.)

Reader G. writes:

Re: Reader JY: 'It had to be on a Palm Sunday.'

Thank you JY, you just reminded me of the following. . .

"The World Trust can only be activated for payout at only two times during any given year, Easter and Christmas."

Full reference. . .

http://revolutionizingawareness.com/doc ... rld-trust/

The time has now come to release these Prosperity Funds and the funds from Saint Germain?s, World Trust. This money will be used to buy out all oil corporations, banks, pharmaceutical cartels, and zero out all debt. 250 years of compound interest has mushroomed the World Trust into a net worth in excess of one quattuordecillion dollars, or $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000.

That?s 1 with 40 zeros behind it. This is enough money to buy a gold cube the size of the orbit of Saturn. So astronomical most people will not believe it!

[Actually, what's written is 1 with 45 zeros, but who's counting? As for the cube of gold, that came from Deep Knight at Quatloos, er, me, and was tp ridicule the idea that this trust's funds were in gold and stored someplace secret on earth. Silly at any level or exact number of zeros.]

The money from the World Trust will be distributed in the following manner.

Level One ? World Trust.

This is under the trusteeship of Master St. Germain. At his direction The World Trust can only be activated for payout at only two times during any given year, Easter and Christmas. At St. Germain?s orders the World Court activates the funding process. This process continues down through the four lower levels of trusts to the people, and under certain conditions the funding window remains open until the next holiday funding window begins. For example, if the Easter window is activated, the window can remain open until December 24, the day before Christmas, at which time it closes. The window remains open only if significant funds are moved to certain designated trusts during a set period of time. If not, the funding window is closed when such deadlines are not met.

Level Two ?

These are the 180 Royal Trusts under the control of trustees in various sovereign countries. Examples are The French Trust, The Russian Trust, and the Vatican Trust.

Level Three ?

These are the Family Trusts under the control of trustees of the world?s wealthiest families. Examples are Bronfman, Warburg, Morgan, Rothschild, and Rockefeller.

Level Four ?

These are the 250 plus Corporate Trusts under the control of trustees from powerful companies and corporations. Examples are General Electric, Lockheed, General Motors, Boeing, Carnegie, Ford, Marriott and AT&T. There are 4-5 trustees per trust which means that approximately 1200 trustees must sign documents to move money through these trusts.

Level Five ?

These are the Prosperity Program Trusts which represent the various 70-75 bank roll programs which are under the control of designated program trustees. Again, there are 4-5 trustees per trust or some 350 persons who must sign documents to activate these trusts. Some examples include Bergevene, SBC, ITI, Savage, Morgan, Omega, and Freedom. The largest trust is Freedom and it must be funded first. It is these trust?s that hold the wealth from the enlightened robber baron children.

Then finally the funds will be released to the common man.

As the funds pass through each trust, the trustee must use only certain designated ?safe? banks and sign the proper documents with only certain designated banking personnel at those banks. Should this process be activated and then be stalled by deceitful bankers, deceitful trustees, etc. and the deadlines for funding to reach certain trusts are not met, the funding window is then closed. This is the problem members of the Bush family are blocking the release of these funds.

http://revolutionizingawareness.com/doc ... rld-trust/

"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Of course, with all this money, no one will want to do menial manual labor, or not cheap anyhow. So getting the teenager to cut your grass is gonna cost $3.87 trillion every weekend, the Iraqi Dinar RV will raise the cost of gasoline to $260,000 a gallon, and since farming will only be done through forced labor (how many billionaires do you know who spread manure before dawn every day of their own free will) only the very wealthy will be able to afford food. Billionaires in this economy will be substanance level poor, it'll take a googlezillion or more to retire middle class. So, you're gonna be a millionaire? :shock:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Gregg wrote:Of course, with all this money, no one will want to do menial manual labor, or not cheap anyhow.
Which will then create an overwhelming need for human labor which might start a drive towards forced labor/indentured servitude/slavery, since the money supply won't be able to afford the ridiculous labor costs.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:(how many billionaires do you know who spread manure before dawn every day of their own free will)
I know of a few billionaires who spread it pretty deep and thick, but not necessarily before dawn.
the observer wrote:Which will then create an overwhelming need for human labor which might start a drive towards forced labor/indentured servitude/slavery, since the money supply won't be able to afford the ridiculous labor costs.
Hence the drive to return to the original St. Germain-inspired constitution, with slavery intact!
The Rosicrucian adept who preserved his youth for centuries. Was Francis Bacon the author of Shakespeare’s plays; Editor of King James Version of the Bible; Count Saint-Germain founder of Freemasonry; heir to the English throne; Prince Rakoczy; founder of the Rosicrucian movement; Hero of Lord Bulwer Lytton’s famous "Zanoni"; The Democracy; The Originator of the Lost Word of Freemasonry; Christian Rosenkreutz; The Mysterious "Philosopher" who was friend and teacher to George Washington and Benjamin Franklin (both Freemasons & Rosicrucians); Designer of the American Flag; The Mystery Man who suddenly appeared in Independence Hall on July 4, 1776 encouraging the fearful men there present to sign the Declaration of Independence - ALL THE SAME INDIVIDUAL? Was Count Saint-Germain sent by the Mystery School into the world to accomplish a definite mission? The author believes, as do others, that Comte de Saint-Germain and Sir Francis Bacon are the two greatest emissaries sent into the world by the Secret Brotherhood in the last thousand years and that they were one and the same person. This personality lived for hundreds of years claims the author. Francis Bacon revealed the name and meaning of the Divine Word; The Masonic Lost Word. Read all in this unusual manuscript.
St. Germain addressing the June 28, 2008 workshop at Bushwillows, Los
Angeles, CA:

"Greetings Beloveds! It is I St. Germain come, and honored to come, to
this gathering with such Light and such Love. I have a tale to tell
you; it is Truth. It is not something you find in your history/herstory
books, but that is not the point of my telling it. I AM setting the
stage for what we shall be doing this afternoon.

"And so the story is this. If you will take yourselves back, please to
breathe and relax, if you will, take yourselves back to a hall. And
seated in that hall you will note as you look at the time, and the date,
it was July the 4th of 1776. Now take yourselves into the observer's
place, perhaps in the balcony, perhaps standing behind those seated in
that hall.

"And there they are, these ones who came together to compose the
document that would change the world forever, and they were seated there
waiting. They weren't even sure what they were going to do, but they
were waiting, and I, St. Germain, and the Beloved Masters, and the
Angels, and the representatives from the other dimensions and worlds
were there. And they felt a presence, but they knew not what it was.
They hoped it was God.

"And we provided inspiration, that they could sit, and as a group come
together and agree upon the words in that document. Imagine now seeing
all of the humans sitting there, and now see all of us there with them
in spirit, in our spirit lightbodies. And now see that the document is
completed, and it sits upon the table, and it is time for signatures.
And feel the fear in that room.

"No one wanted to come and sign it, because this document would have
been called treason by those who were the ruling government under King
George. So I, St. Germain entered that room in a most forceful and
empowered fashion. And I came into that room, and I said to them, 'You
have your contracts to do this. You are the ones to lead the way to
light the way for the world.

"'What you do here will be felt around the world. What you are doing
here is to create a nation founded upon the principles of justice and
freedom for all. What you do here is to set an example for the world,
and it is not for you to be in fear! It is for you to look into your
hearts, and to find the courage to sign this document, that it may be
presented to the world.

" 'Your concerns for your physical bodies, your physical wealth, are
known, but it is for you to rise above your fears, and your concerns,
and to find the courage in your hearts to come forward, and sign this
document of freedom.'

"And with words such as those, I insisted that they come forward. And
you know who the first one was and he said, 'I shall be first, and I
shall sign, and everyone shall sign after me. I release freely all the
fears that I have, and I come forward, and I shall indeed pledge my
life, my fortune, and my sacred honor,' and all of the others came and
signed.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, April 20, 2011
PROSPERITY PROGRAMS - INSTRUCTIONS
John's Comments - I personally know Chuck and will vouch for his credibility. Good Man!

I have just received this email.

Charles Seabert

I've been asked to send out instructions to everyone I know who is involved with the PP programs. These are the instructions as I have been told - they could change.

As of April 15th, 12:01 am, we became sovereign individuals - this is the date of our official emancipation.

Level 4 participants went to the bank last Friday night. Which means we are next. And yes, it's been a long time coming, but seems like we are there. We will soon learn that this has been the biggest battle in Earth's history, and we have won! This is not about us becoming rich and another group of elite; it is about equitable distribution of wealth throughout the world, and a change to constitutional, common law around the world. Once 70% of the Level 4 people have been to the bank, arrests at the highest levels of this country will begin; once those are done, announcements will be made and our deliveries begin. This obviously is for our protection. We must have the arrests in order to accept our gifts - our lives would be in danger otherwise.

No longer are we to include any words prior to our signature, at the door or at the bank. However, make sure you have an indelible blue ink pen to sign your documents with. DO NOT use black as it can be hard to distinguish on copies.

You will be under non-disclosure immediately upon receipt of your bank letter. You cannot talk on the phone about deliveries, names of any programs, prosperity programs, letter at the door, I received, knock at the door, etc. This is serious and they are tapping phones. The non-disclosure may be from 30 to 90 days. We feel this is just training for us to learn to be quiet about having money.

Have two photo IDs ready for at the door, and also for when you go to the bank. If you cannot drive to the bank yourself, ask for a car to be sent for you. When you go to bank, be prepared for about 2 1/2 hours; on your first visit you will receive $3 mil. Do not take out the whole amount - You must leave in more than $1 million dollars in order to keep your account open so that you may continue to receive funds through that account.

DO NOT TELL THE BANKERS THE SOURCE OF YOUR FUNDS. On your first visit, ask for the Black American Express card, at least 20 to 25 CCC letters (clean, clear and non-criminal funds), even if you have to pay for them - you will need them, and ask for the sovereign worldwide passport application. You can have your passport photos with you, and fill out that application there or bring it home with you. You will receive more documentation - take it home and read it carefully, write down questions and ask them upon your next visit to the bank. Get copies of everything you sign. Accompany officers when they make copies. Act like the wealthy person you are. The bankers are there for you, and should be most accommodating. If they are not, ask to work with someone else.

You cannot bring an attorney or financial adviser with you to the bank.

You will receive more money on the second visit, and the big balance available on the third visit. More money will be coming in on a quarterly basis for 10 to 15 years at 6% annual interest (per information, don't know more at this time), as long as you give money away. Give the highest amount suggested. This will impact how much you receive in the future.

Earth changes are coming. Your bank may be in an area that will experience earth changes. Since you will be depositing your gold certificate with the bank, ask who is in charge, and who is in charge of that person and how to contact them should the bank encounter a catastrophe. Also find out what will happen to your funds should you die - can you designate who or where the funds go to.

All mortgage loans will be zeroed out after announcements; all foreclosures for the last 10 years will be returned or reimbursed to the owners; judges have been and are being trained in constitutional law - no more attorneys; all real estate will be held in allodial title; new technology will be revealed; and healing for all disease revealed and made available; peace will be declared and all our troops will be returned home. Give thanks for your blessings!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:14 PM 0 comments

Yeah, I've had the "you have to keep more than one $Million in the bank to keep your account open" issue before, but solved it by using Monopoly money.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, April 21, 2011
Pooflikeness 4/21/2011 --- BYE BYE SOME MORE!!!!!!
From: 2bitethebigone@Safe-mail.net [mailto:2goatfourth@Safe-mail.net]
Sent: Sunday, Thursday, April 21, 2011 2:63 PM
Subject: Bye Bye Poofy

Title: If The Phone Doesn’t Ring It’s Me Lyrics
Artist: Jimmy Buffett
Songwriters: JIMMY BUFFETT, WILL JENNINGS, MICHAEL UTLEY

There are oceans of feelings between us
Currents that take us and sweep us away
That's why we seldom have seen us
In the light of a cold hard day

Lots of new friends with the same old answers
Open your eyes, you might see
If our lives were that simple
We'd live in the past
If the phone doesn't ring
It's me

You'll know that it's me
I'll be out in the eye of the storm
You know that I'll be
Where someone can make me feel warm

It's too bad we can't turn
And live in the past
It's me

I've had good days and bad days
And goin' half mad days
I try to let go but you're still on my mind
I've lost all the old ways
I'm searchin' for new plays
Puttin' it all on the line

Lots of new friends with the same old problems
Open your eyes you might see
If our lives were that simple
We'd live in the past
It's me

You'll know that it's me
I'll be out in the eye of the storm
You know that I'll be
Where someone can make me feel warm

It's too bad we can't turn
And live in the past
It's me
It's me, it's me
It's me, it's me
It's me, it's me
It's me, it's me

If it takes all the future
We'll live through the past
It's me

Greetings and Beatings!

Like I said, I've got mine, and soon you'll get yours. In spades. But ol' it-could-be-Poofness-but-it's-not has some more words of wisdomness to prove your getting something for nothing is only seconds away!

First of all, remember the non-disclosure you signed, or rather, would have signed if you had signed it. This becomes automatic when you get your money, so you can't say anything about it over the internet (monitored), phone (tapped), local bar (infiltrated), or even late at night, under the covers, to your wife (you think she's really your wife and not one of their agents? How naive!). Anyway, you not only can't say anything about it once you get it, you won't be able to!

Far from being a lame excuse, this is the primary way of proving what I'm saying isn't some @#$%&! I'm simply making up. If you don't hear anything, then it's happening! 100%! Have you heard anything on the news about it? No? Then, it's sure to be real and happening right now!

Well, I'm out of here. Unless you have some money, then I'm still availabel for consultations.

Pooflikeness
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Poof is back posting and not in some remote place lounging with his $trillions. Who woulda guessed?

Sunday, April 24, 2011
Poofness - 4-24-11 LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL
Subject: Let the Good Times Roll
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 17:18:38 -0400

Hey, everybody, let's have some fun
You only live but once
And when you're dead you're done, so

Let the good times roll, let the good times roll
I don't care if you're young or old
Get together, let the good times roll

Don't sit there mumblin', talkin' trash
If you wanna have a ball
You gotta go out and spend some cash, and

Hey Mr. Landlord, lock up all the doors
When the police comes around
Just tell 'em that the joint is closed

Hey tell everybody
Mr. King's in town
I got a dollar and a quarter
Just rarin' to clown
But don't let nobody play me cheap
I got fifty cents more that I'm gonna keep, so

No matter whether rainy weather
Birds of a feather gotta stick together
So get yourself under control
Go out and get together and let the good roll

Greetings and Salutations,

Happy Easter you all! I gotta call last night to speak one more time to warn you, the charlatans are already busy getting ready to pick your pockets, if you let them. Whether some readers know this is real, you can be sure they do and they will be attacking your ignorance. Fortunately, you will be accessing directly into a trust and the person at the bank is a representative of that trust, their job depends on treating you right. They already know where the funds are coming from so don't worry about blowing your non disclosure with them, they'll have you sign one anyhow. Feel free to let them know where your interests are in helping out, they will pass the info back upstairs and perhaps you'll be called back to look at an offer where you can assist in the big picture.

Yep Bernanke is holding his first news conference on weds which should prove to be most interesting in view of all this revaluing of currencies in this world. The FRN is getting it's butt kicked out here and something needs to be done about it. The price of gold tells you what time it is because that price reflects the the dollars worth. Gold is priced on the dollar, remember when it was $35 an oz before we were taken off the gold standard in '72? Well we are going back to the precious metal standard as the new global banking system is based on . People have been pushing the river about the the dinar, what is it being revalued against, what's the standard? No one seems to be going there, it has to be something other than a devaluing dollar.

By the way, the st. germain foundation met with the eastern dragons in dec 09 and jan 10 and forged a union because their purpose was the same, 'shifting the wealth of the world' and they are open and ready for business. It is they who'll be gifting you, that's why it was put together in the first place. There is much frustration and anger out here so it sooo important to exercise caution, not to the point of paranoia but commonsense wise. Don't be running around with big knots in your pocket and getting attention with a bunch of body guards. Most really wealthy people you don't notice publicly because they exercise that caution. Carrying themselves in such a way as to not draw attention. Some are angry because they believed themselves more important than what anybody upstairs thought they were. So they got their noses out of joint. The common man is first, that's the way it is. It is they who they entrusted with spreading the wealth, not they who borrowed and failed to pay back...or as it was put to me, because 'they didn't share'.Wealth will not get you thru the gates of heaven, what's God need money for? Can't buy a 'stairway to Heaven'. Help some poor unfortunate one, that goes a lot further in the 'good works' category.

Folks like to say, everybody is lying to them. They aren't lying, they just aren't telling you everything because extreme caution had to be exercised to get this done. Did you think for a second they'd tell everything, it's clear some folks can't keep their mouths shut when they are told something, that's why they are making all of you sign a non disclosure, somethings are just nobody else's business. Learn to live that way and stop with the billboarding. You can't get thru the door with a huge head. Take me off the barby, I'm done. See ya out there somewhere. Good luck in whatever your life's pursuit. And Casper I hope your health improves quickly.

Love, Kisses, and Blessings,

'Poofness'
Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:08 PM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The reference to Casper's health (maybe he was sick, maybe just not posting for 2 weeks and needing an excuse).

CASPER UPDATE: APRIL 21, 2011

This is a note...to ask that everyone keep Casper in your Positive Thoughts and Prayers.

Casper is undergoing some health challenges...and is looking at having surgery this next week.
Currently undergoing a battery of tests for the pending operation.

If you wish to send Casper your Best Wishes, Cards...notes...please send them to me at wendy.casper@ymail.com

I will forward them all to Casper.

Because of Casper's being out of pocket for a short time, I will continue to talk with the sources and keep you apprised of any changes to our "Favorite Aggravation"..so there will be no lapse in 'news'.

We all believe that we are extremely close to completion. The old words "Imminent", "Soon"...apply. :)

Have a Happy Easter...and make sure you eat the Chocolate Bunny ears first....that's the best part!

Wendy

CASPER UPDATE: April 22, 2011

My sincere thanks to each and every one of you who have sent ‘get well’ messages.

After test at hospitals all week, more this morning and more Monday we will begin final consultations and scheduling for surgery the middle of next week.

Wendy will take over and keep you informed.

Thanks again.

As I arrive home just now I am greeted with the news that the Dirty Rotten Scoundrels are again up to no good, the usual Dastardly Deeds we encounter every Easter weekend.

Between 20 and 25 Banks are assisting Obama, the Bushes, the Clintons, the Queen, Beatrice, Merkel, Ying, Lee, etc., etc. in attempts to place 3 day weekend trades today.

These attempts are being stopped each in turn as they come up.

One interesting remark was “maybe we will let one or two go through so we will have some Easter Money, then again-maybe not”.

Obviously the Bad Guys have not given up. Neither have the Good Guys.

Happy Easter,

Casper 4-22-11

CASPER UPDATE: APRIL 24, 2011

Given the significance of Easter Sunday to all mankind WE would normally withhold this update until tomorrow, however, circumstances require this Intell be distributed ASAP to those in a position to act upon it.

Over the last 10 or so days a series of sabotage events have occurred which WE have not reported due to Personal Health Problems and other considerations.

There really is nothing to be gained by delving into those matters now. Instead WE will report the issue of the day, the Sabotage De Jure.

The World Court Judges have at various times pretended to be ‘on our side’ only to find as events have unfolded that these ‘Zebras Never Change Their Stripes’.

They are at the core of the sabotage we are reporting today.

After additional sabotage of the packs last week the Trigger Packs are once again back in the World Court and they are once again saying we will never receive them.

Acting with various of their allies they are blocking all communications with the appropriate MING Leaders in China while saying that no one will be able to get through to them ever again.

They are also saying that the Queen and the Vatican are laying claim to all funds and furthermore, even if they are unable to access the funds they will see to it that we never receive them.

They are laughing out loud while making these claims and threats.

Again WE apologize for the need to distribute this Intell on this particular day.

More when possible,

Casper 4-24-11

p.s. More than 25 Trade Attempts have been blocked over the last two days.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Same theme, different script.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Poof, whose leaving was proof the prosperity packies were going out, still hasn't left.

Poofness - 5-1-11 ---- Who's On First?
Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2011 1:05 PM
Subject: Who's on First?

Transition
Hawthorne Heights

Genesis, synthesis, a child born a slave
Alertness, awareness, the gift of self control

Artificial entity programmed to reproduce
Parasites in tide pools confined inside machines

Expanding, mutating, experiment out of hand
Intelligence hyper-evolving, an embryonic state

Rise beyond our limits, we shed our man made skins
Enslaving our creators, we live them unaware

Move in position, reining over man
Facing transition, taking over man

Outpacing and growing beyond all life based thought
Displacing humanity on evolution's scale

Reaching divinity, we take another step
We become the new creators, masters of the flesh

We take our place in line

I walk among men
Born of technology, son of machine
Body of man
Bringing the news of your fate from the non-life
The circle ends

[Leads: Perry, Dan]
Plumes of data, sphere of life
[Lead: Perry]
A shapeless power overlord
[Lead: Dan]
An era ends, a game begins
[Lead: Perry]
The human mind now obsolete
[Lead: Dan]

[Are these really song lyrics? They don't quite roll off the tongue.]
Greetings and Salutations;

The short answer to who's on first is the common people are, much to the chagrin of those who have been running things for 100+ years. We had a bit of a bump in the road last week, but it was quickly handled by the foundation behind all this, nothing like a threatened law suit against the bankers, in a language only they could understand....BIG money. This was done at an institution which has world wide jurisdiction. Revals on the various global currencies were also taking place as everyone was being prepared to go under the new banking system. May 1 is a huge marker from the way things used to operate to what we are now being absorbed into. No way could Bernanke explain what had happened the night before, without blowing up the stock market, so he followed orders, nervous as he was. But he did say the fed doesn't control u.s monetary policy, the treasury does...who heard that? Bernanke works for the owners of the fed, who also now run the IMF, and created this new global banking system. As an employee he did as he was told, I hear much to the chagrin of many who wanted him to blow up the secrets and make it all public. Not his job. What folks wanted was for him to start the announcements, again not his job. As we go thru this transition, order is being kept.
There have been many layers to this onion. done surgically to save the patient. One thing that must be understood about my newsletters, most info that come to me is 'history', something already done. The other stuff is kept secret until it's finished. No broadcasting to the enemy what you're 'going to do'. Things are already on the move out here tho it may not seem apparent. Then like a lightning bolt it'll be in your lap, then everything well seem obvious. 'Oh yea, I knew that...yea that's what I've been saying'.
When? I don't know the moment but know some vips are sitting in position waiting for the word to proceed. Others are under ND to say nothing.

Good Luck folks, Have wonderful and fruitful future,

Love and Kisses,

'Poofness'
Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:30 PM 0 comments

Who's on First is a classic (and very funny) bit by Abbot & Costello. What my father used to call "doubletalk." Better listened to than read, do a quick search and you'll find audio & video versions all over the web.

Abbott: Well Costello, I'm going to New York with you. You know Bucky Harris, the Yankee's manager, gave me a job as coach for as long as you're on the team.
Costello: Look Abbott, if you're the coach, you must know all the players.
Abbott: I certainly do.
Costello: Well you know I've never met the guys. So you'll have to tell me their names, and then I'll know who's playing on the team.
Abbott: Oh, I'll tell you their names, but you know it seems to me they give these ball players now-a-days very peculiar names.
Costello: You mean funny names?
Abbott: Strange names, pet names...like Dizzy Dean...
Costello: His brother Daffy.
Abbott: Daffy Dean...
Costello: And their French cousin.
Abbott: French?
Costello: Goofè.
Abbott: Goofè Dean. Well, let's see, we have on the bags, Who's on first, What's on second, I Don't Know is on third...
Costello: That's what I want to find out.
Abbott: I say Who's on first, What's on second, I Don't Know's on third.
Costello: Are you the manager?
Abbott: Yes.
Costello: You gonna be the coach too?
Costello: And you don't know the fellows' names?
Abbott: Well I should.
Costello: Well then who's on first?
Costello: I mean the fellow's name.
Abbott: Who.
Costello: The guy on first.
Costello: The first baseman.
Costello: The guy playing...
Abbott: Who is on first!
Costello: I'm asking YOU who's on first.
Abbott: That's the man's name.
Costello: That's who's name?
Costello: Well go ahead and tell me.
Abbott: That's it.
Costello: That's who?
PAUSE
Costello: Look, you gotta first baseman?
Abbott: Certainly.
Costello: Who's playing first?
Abbott: That's right.
Costello: When you pay off the first baseman every month, who gets the money?
Abbott: Every dollar of it.
Costello: All I'm trying to find out is the fellow's name on first base.
Costello: The guy that gets...
Costello: Who gets the money...
Abbott: He does, every dollar. Sometimes his wife comes down and collects it.
Costello: Whose wife?
PAUSE
Abbott: What's wrong with that?
Costello: Look, all I wanna know is when you sign up the first baseman, how does he sign his name?
Costello: The guy.
Costello: How does he sign...
Abbott: That's how he signs it.
Costello: Who?
PAUSE
Costello: All I'm trying to find out is what's the guy's name on first base.
Abbott: No. What is on second base.
Costello: I'm not asking you who's on second.
Abbott: Who's on first.
Costello: One base at a time!
Abbott: Well, don't change the players around.
Costello: I'm not changing nobody!
Abbott: Take it easy, buddy.
Costello: I'm only asking you, who's the guy on first base?
Abbott: That's right.
Costello: Ok.
Abbott: All right.
PAUSE
Costello: What's the guy's name on first base?
Abbott: No. What is on second.
Abbott: Who's on first.
Costello: I don't know.
Abbott: He's on third, we're not talking about him.
Costello: Now how did I get on third base?
Abbott: Why you mentioned his name.
Costello: If I mentioned the third baseman's name, who did I say is playing third?
Abbott: No. Who's playing first.
Costello: What's on first?
Abbott: What's on second.
Abbott: He's on third.
Costello: There I go, back on third again!
PAUSE
Costello: Would you just stay on third base and don't go off it.
Abbott: All right, what do you want to know?
Costello: Now who's playing third base?
Abbott: Why do you insist on putting Who on third base?
Costello: What am I putting on third.
Abbott: No. What is on second.
Costello: You don't want who on second?
Abbott: Who is on first.
Abbott & Costello Together:Third base!
PAUSE
Costello: Look, you gotta outfield?
Abbott: Sure.
Costello: The left fielder's name?
Abbott: Why.
Costello: I just thought I'd ask you.
Abbott: Well, I just thought I'd tell ya.
Costello: Then tell me who's playing left field.
Abbott: Who's playing first.
Costello: I'm not... stay out of the infield! I want to know what's the guy's name in left field?
Abbott: No, What is on second.
Abbott: Who's on first!
Abbott & Costello Together: Third base!
PAUSE
Costello: The left fielder's name?
Abbott: Why.
Costello: Because!
Abbott: Oh, he's centerfield.
PAUSE
Costello: Look, You gotta pitcher on this team?
Abbott: Sure.
Costello: The pitcher's name?
Abbott: Tomorrow.
Costello: You don't want to tell me today?
Abbott: I'm telling you now.
Costello: Then go ahead.
Abbott: Tomorrow!
Costello: What time?
Abbott: What time what?
Costello: What time tomorrow are you gonna tell me who's pitching?
Abbott: Now listen. Who is not pitching.
Costello: I'll break your arm, you say who's on first! I want to know what's the pitcher's name?
Abbott: What's on second.
Abbott & Costello Together: Third base!
PAUSE
Costello: Gotta a catcher?
Abbott: Certainly.
Costello: The catcher's name?
Abbott: Today.
Costello: Today, and tomorrow's pitching.
Abbott: Now you've got it.
Costello: All we got is a couple of days on the team.
PAUSE
Costello: You know I'm a catcher too.
Abbott: So they tell me.
Costello: I get behind the plate to do some fancy catching, Tomorrow's pitching on my team and a heavy hitter gets up. Now the heavy hitter bunts the ball. When he bunts the ball, me, being a good catcher, I'm gonna throw the guy out at first base. So I pick up the ball and throw it to who?
Abbott: Now that's the first thing you've said right.
Costello: I don't even know what I'm talking about!
PAUSE
Abbott: That's all you have to do.
Costello: Is to throw the ball to first base.
Abbott: Yes!
Costello: Now who's got it?
Abbott: Naturally.
PAUSE
Costello: Look, if I throw the ball to first base, somebody's gotta get it. Now who has it?
Costello: Who?
Costello: Naturally?
Costello: So I pick up the ball and I throw it to Naturally.
Abbott: No you don't, you throw the ball to Who.
Costello: Naturally.
Abbott: That's different.
Costello: That's what I said.
Abbott: You're not saying it...
Costello: I throw the ball to Naturally.
Abbott: You throw it to Who.
Costello: That's what I said!
Abbott: You ask me.
Costello: I throw the ball to who?
Costello: Now you ask me.
Abbott: You throw the ball to Who?
Costello: Same as you! Same as YOU! I throw the ball to who. Whoever it is drops the ball and the guy runs to second. Who picks up the ball and throws it to What. What throws it to I Don't Know. I Don't Know throws it back to Tomorrow, Triple play. Another guy gets up and hits a long fly ball to Because. Why? I don't know! He's on third and I don't give a darn!
Abbott: What?
Costello: I said I don't give a darn!
Abbott: Oh, that's our shortstop.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The lyrics in Poof's latest are from Transition by Destiny's End. The Hawthorne Heights lyrics he credits them to are below.

Yep, you can trust Poof to do his research right!

Hawthorne Heights: Transition Lyrics

So here we are back to the start again
Trying hard to wait till morning

Hey, rise and shine and open up your eyes
To give this world some colour
Shine on diamond eyes
Separate the space between love and lies

And as days go by, the memories remain
I'll wait for you
I won't let go

These days remain the same
Pictures fade away

Please don't ever change
Please don't change your mind
No matter what they say
I'll always wait

I'll wait for you

Copied from MetroLyrics.com
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wasn't Poof supposed to be gone with his riches 3 weeks ago? Or is there no stoppin' him since he's got the groove?

Sunday, May 8, 2011
Poofness - 5-8-11 -- Breaking Down The Door

Subject: Breaking down the Door
Sun, 8 May 2011 17:39:24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJUpKVH8 ... re=related

Look at the clothes and the dance steps, memories.

Ain't No Stopping us now
McFadden & Whitehead

Ain't No Stoppin Us Now!
We're on the move!
Ain't No Stoppin Us Now!
We've got the groove!

There's been so many things thats held us down.
But now it looks like things are finally comin' around.
I know we've got, a long long way to go,
and where we'll end up, I don't know.
But we won't let nothin' hold us back,
we're putting our selves together,
we're polishing up our act!
If you felt we've been held down before,
I know you'll refuse to be held down anymore!

Don't you let nothing, nothing,
Stand in your way!
I want ya'll to listen, listen,
to every word I say, every word I say!

Ain't No Stoppin Us Now!
We're on the move!
Ain't No Stoppin Us Now!
We've got the groove!

Ain't No Stoppin Us Now!
We're on the move!
Ain't No Stoppin Us Now!
We've got the groove!

I know you know someone that has a negative vow,
and if you're trying to make it they only push you aside.
They really don't have, no where to go.
Ask them where they're going, they don't know.
But we won't let nothin' hold us back,
we're gonna put our selves together,
we're gonna polish up our act!
And if you've ever been held down before,
I know you'll refuse to be held down anymore!

Don't you let nothing, nothing,
Stand in your way!
I want ya'll to listen, listen,
to every word I say, every word I say!

Ain't No Stoppin Us Now!
We're on the move!
Ain't No Stoppin Us Now!
We've got the groove!

Ain't No Stoppin Us Now!
We're on the move!
Ain't No Stoppin Us Now!
We've got the groove!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The world has never been Here before, the whole world was in Paris last week and signed their docs on revals on their currencies, and program funds to be transferred into their countries. Then all that pile of paper work was filed away...done. A judge signed off on everything, didn't take him as long as some would've thought. This weekend has also someone handling a desk full of paper work. Each action bringing this thing to it's culmination, generates paper work and some that was never needed before so it's all new.
Security is tight and well needed.

The foundation and all of it's trusts were not stuck on the easter/christmas thing, they wanted the us back under it's constitutional structure before they'd turn it loose. The french have been involved in the roots of this country more than anyone might guess, the brits and the french have been in much historical confrontation over this business. Where did Jefferson get the money for the louisiana purchase? Napolean Bonapart! that's where. To get this Plan done, the dragons provided the engineers to move the heavy lumber.
They have proven you don't have to blow everything up to get what you want done. Honey goes go a lot further than vinegar. Now I know everybody has their 'sources' but do know, each one's info is based on where they are on the totem pole, and whether anyone significant is talking, at this point, gag rules reign. What's all the secrecy for...because it's not done yet and they are not broadcasting for security. Something some of you need to learn right here and right now, learn to keep what you know to yourself. What are you going to do once that non disclosure is signed, bust a gut to tell it? You think the internet and phone calls aren't monitored? I got news for you. Until you hear those announcements you better act like '1984' is active.

So we await for some paperwork to be done and cleared and now the whole world is right with us, no doubt the need is great. It's not been exactly easy herding cats either but that was accomplished. That was a great accomplishment by itself. It would be wise for some of the vips to drink a bit of humility juice so the future won't be so hard on their egos. I don't know what these big fat attorneys are going to do once they are told a bar attorney can't practice in us courts anymore. 'Dem changes' they are upon us. Some judges are already taking night classes to be ready for the judicial change to common law. Yay no more corporate Law! No more straw man crap.

I see the president left the national security meeting and went to his private residence in the Wh to reach his decision about osama. Think, he asked Michelle what she thought? ' "Well Barack, you know if you don't handle this right, those white folks are going to never let you forget that and that you don't belong in the WH, they'll call you a wuss...or you're really a muslim and didn't want to take out a bro." He did 'it' and the republicans were
looking like coons eating %$#+@ the next night at dinner. Funny how one event shifts politics. I could go on but I'll shut up now, I got enough for an hours worth of 'standup' but this is not the time.

Good Luck, and remember to curb your mouth.

Love and Kisses,

"Poofness"
Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:29 PM 0 comments

Poof should learn to curb all his orifices.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Guess what? Poof says it's time again. Deja vu, don't you?

Sunday, May 22, 2011
Poofness - 5-22-11 --- MOVING ON
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2011 5:06 PM
Subject: Moving On

ELVIS PRESLEY
"It's Over"
(Rodgers)

If time were not a moving thing
And I could make it stay
This hour of love we share
Would always be
There'd be no coming day
To shine a morning light
And make us realize our night is over

When you walk away from me
There is no place to put my hand
Except to shade my eyes against the sun
That rises over the land
I watch you walk away
Somehow I have to let you go
Cause it's over

If you knew just how I really feel
You might return and yet
There are so many times
That people have to love and then forget
Oh there might have been a way somehow
I have to force myself to say
It's over

So I turn my back,
Turn my collar to the wind
Move along in silence
Trying not to think at all
I set my feet before me
Walk the silent street before me
Now it's over

If time were not a moving thing
And I could make you stay
This hour of love we share
Would always be
There'd be no coming day
To shine a morning light
And make us realize our night is over
It's over

Greetings and Salutations;

Well, the time has come, 'put up or shut up'. My patience has worn thin, not being the most patient person in the first place. From the beginnings of my writings, I was never looking for perfection or the bad guys to throw up their arms and say 'I surrender', there would still be stuff that needed cleaned up after the work was done. That what 'we're' here for. People have in their 'guts' what needs done and why these programs to shift the wealth of the world were put together in the first place...aka..the Plan. The problem has been people in 'positions' getting a case of the big head. Things need done in this world...Now...they can't wait for people to all the sudden grow a sense of humility.

I bet the former head of the imf never believed he'd be in a place like Riker's island. We all know that such things are usually dealt with 'in house' never reaching the public. Which tells you, this set up came from high heights. I'm not pointing any fingers, I'm just saying 'someone' was displeased and the sort he couldn't get above to make this problem go away. Might know when he made that first phone call it wasn't pleasant to hear, 'sorry, can't help you'. My only question is where is the woman, right now, the immigrant woman from Africa?

There will be many arrests forth coming when this business starts, the orange jumpsuits will be flying. Politics will help none of them nor will positions in banking. This is why there has been such a fight, people have gotten a taste of power, and don't want to give it up. Folks can't conceive of the world going thru a change that completely upsets the apple cart. Nevermind the rich and powerful, many of you readers can't grok it either. 'Oh, it's always been like this, it'll never change'. Which makes me question how they will deal with these forth coming changes. This is not our parent's world coming into view and much grey matter will be leaking out of the ears trying to get a grip. Paradigms will be torn apart, technologies, will present mind blowing things before the eyes. Is anti gravity just sci-fi stuff? All I can say is, what goes up, doesn't necessarily have to come down. Yes, you can work from the thetan level of consciousness, just like alpha and beta. You are the one that has to pop the lid of your own mind about what you think is possible. This is where the bad guys have worked diligently to ever allowing you to explore those possibilities. The drug companies working hand in hand, having pills created to stifle the 'crazy' in you. I have had a 'hit list' for long time now, I an tell the drug companies are on it, along with the AMA. If you are not serving humanity, you're going the way of the dinosaurs.

We all survived the end of the world, or did we and, this is all a hologram? I feel bad for the person who dropped his hard earned money to promote this end of the world thing. This reminded me of the lady who jumped out of the car in arkansas, thinking the blow up dolls coming loose of a guys pick up truck was the start of the ascension to heaven by the faithful. Hitting the concrete on I40 going 60mph, instantly took her else where. Whew...talk about road rash.....and how do you explain that to the state police??? "No I wasn't drinking officer and I loved my wife". Please use 'common sense' as we proceed thru that door way. I want to see people with funny grins on their faces, in exotic locations, or on planes, flying about doing things getting stuff done.

Start at home and work your way out. Life is circle...it's not a straight line. Science is proving time is not really linear either. Thought produces anomalies in the lab effecting atoms ...ruh oh, what possibilities does that bring up? Just like the people whose job it is to flip the switch on all of this, and send us on our way. Create many piles and they will never be able to do a thing about it. Do your job and we'll do ours. We ain't stoooid. Be forthcoming with info, these people can handle it and the one's that can't....oh well. I really don't like doing my job, while people in 'positions' have anal retentiveness bad, I think there's some chinese herbs for that. Take some you may need them...do some acupuncture, too! You will be fine and have a lot off your plate too. Might need some adult diapers for a bit, as the colon cleans out, but you'll be better for it. Now if everything I just said was unnecessary and everyone pulled their heads out of where the sun doesn't shine, then like roseanne adan adanna on sat night live used to say...'Never mind'.

Ok, that should be it. Hope to see you all enjoying yourself in this big world.

Love and Kisses,

The "Poofness"
Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:20 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"