What is Truth?

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

What is Truth?

Post by Deep Knight »

'HELLO, CENTRAL!' WHAT IS TRUTH?
Patrick H. Bellringer

----- Original Message -----
To: <bellringer@foulwinds10.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 8:32 PM
Subject: Siterun Contact Request from Fourwinds10

Aloha Patrick, you may recognize my name as I have contacted you in the past with questions. I want to first state that I am a dedicated fourwinds reader and truly appreciate what you and Ann are doing to help keep people informed.

Kauila (Kau’ila, Kauilapele), 'zat you? If so, how did that trip you bankrolled for Rama and Tara to Hawaii in 2009 work out? And your subsequent trip to "Qoa" in Lake Titicaca where you claimed Ascension had started through your efforts to open the final portal? You know, where we would see the 3000 mile wide starships any second? See
http://www.youtube.com/user/kauilapele# ... p5Z5O6FNW8

My concern regards the use of the word \"truth\" when discussing the Phoenix Journals. Would it not be better to simply present the information to people and allow them to decide whether it is truth or not? Do you not agree that it is dangerous to tell people that the Journals are truth while all others are deceptions as is done in all major religions? I have read all the primary recommended journals in addition to about a dozen others and while I agree with the message, my desire to live the laws of Creation stems not from a desire to save my soul but a desire to do what is right. In my opinion, telling people the journals are \"truth\" will immediately turn many people away because we are exposed to \"truth\" on a daily basis from the media, organized religion, talking-head politicians, misled educators, and brainwashed physicians. People have gotten so fed up with others telling them what is truth and what is lie that the instant someone belittles them for questioning something, as is sometimes done when people question the journals, it instantly closes them off to future exploration of the information. It seems to me that allowing the Journals to stand on their own merit and allowing others to choose to believe or disbelieve the info provided without threat of damnation or fear of not ascending may go further in helping people stay open to the messages in the journals, even if you are only emphasizing what the journals say. Only the Creator can judge us for our choices and actions so I have a difficult time with any implication that only those people who read the Journals and live the laws exactly as written will find any favor with the Creator. I\'m sure there are many people not even aware of fourwinds or the Phoenix Journals, or people that are aware of them but choose not to believe what is communicated, that strive daily to do the right/good thing and I cannot believe they will not be rewarded for their efforts simply because they chse not to believe them.

I don\'t want you to think I\'m trying to tell you what to do. You have done an excellent job at waking people up over the last several years and I hope you continue your work for a long time to come. I\'m simply making a recommendation that may help prevent so many disillusioned people from turning away from your site where a wealth of information is available. I owe a big portion of my awakening to you.

Mahalo for all you do,

K

(Response)
TO: K
DATE: May 23, 2011
SUBJECT: Reply

Dear K:

Thank you for your letter and for your kind words for our work at Fourwinds. You have raised a key question: What is Truth?

Truth is! Truth stands on its own merit and cannot be refuted. There are many sources of Truth today and have been throughout history. Man has been given the ability to discern Truth through his God Spirit within, but few have awakened spiritually and are conscious of that fact.

At a soul level everyone knows Truth. In our 3D world many means have been provided by Creator God to awaken us to Truth. In our Soul Contract with Creator God Aton of Light, prior to entering this present lifestream, we set "alarm clocks" along our pathway to awaken us spiritually to Truth. Unfortunately, many do not heed their alarms and do not awaken.

There have been Truthbringers in every culture and messages in every language provided by the Realms of Light to awaken our 3D world. Even the Bible tells us that there is no excuse for anyone not knowing Truth, because Creator God has revealed Himself and His Laws through His Creation for all to see and know.

Never have I said that the Phoenix Journals were the only source of Truth in our world today. They may be the clearest, most recent source of Truth in today's world, but Truth can be found in every major religion, in libraries, in nature and even in the local newspaper. The problem we face in finding Truth is that the Darkside has buried and twisted the Truth so badly, even in the major religions, that it is nearly unrecognizable today. This is why Creator God Aton says "one last time He has brought forth Truth in these Phoenix Journals to set the record straight."

Phoenix Journal #27 is probably the clearest and most accurate statement in existence today of The Laws of God and of Creation. The Bible gives a twisted version of a few of these Laws, as do other religious sources, but the whole Truth is lacking.

I can appreciate your reasoning that many are "hocking" their Truth, and people are confused, as to what is the Truth. Do you really think more people would read the Phoenix Journals, if we kept quiet about the Truth they contained? Would more people read them, if they were advertised widely in the media? Having read them, would they believe what they had read?

If we had lots of money, we could print these journals and put them in every library in the world and give them freely to everyone on the street. Would they be read and cherished as Truth? They would be trashed "as pearls before swine", and the sidewalks and streets littered with torn pages blowing in the wind.

My point is those sincerely seeking Truth shall find it, no matter where it may be, and very few are sincere Truthseekers. Everyone is on their own pathway and journey to enlightenment. We cannot make anyone believe anything. By their freewill they must choose to do so. We can only assist by offering the Phoenix Journals to them, as a source of Truth.

If people are offended and turn away, when I tell them the Phoenix Journals are Truth, so be it. They are not yet at their "teachable moment" and having read them, would never believe them anyway. Please understand that the Phoenix Journals are not for everyone. They are only for special people, for Truthseekers on their pilgrimage to the stars.

Our mission at Fourwinds is to present Truth freely to all passersby, and like the display booths at the fair, some will stop and browse and find real gems, while most will pass by regardless of the advertising sings and light and blaring sounds.

Yes, we present the Phoenix Journals, as Truth from Creator God Aton of Light with no apologies, and the Truthseekers, that need to, shall find them.

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

I have a better answer that Muhlhausen, er, Bellringer should have written.

Truth is that which is true. You won't find it a Fourwinds10 because we make things up or cut 'n paste things from people who are similarly deluded. When called on this we either ignore it or claim that we make our own realities, so what we make up would be real if people only believed it enough. We especially like lies that demonize Jews because then we can blame them for the things we say not coming true. As for the Phoenix Journals, they promised that we would all get piles of money and ascend to a heaven-like world sometime in the 1990's, so that should tell you how true they are.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: What is Truth?

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Once again, Charles P. Pierce's Third Great Premise of Idiot America:

"Fact is that which enough people believe. Truth is determined by how fervently they believe it."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Unidyne
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Unidyne »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Once again, Charles P. Pierce's Third Great Premise of Idiot America:

"Fact is that which enough people believe. Truth is determined by how fervently they believe it."
"In science, 'fact' can only mean 'confirmed to such a degree that it would be perverse to withhold provisional assent.' I suppose that apples might start to rise tomorrow, but the possibility does not merit equal time in physics classrooms." - Stephen Jay Gould
Irony: The Ayn Rand® Institute (ARI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Unidyne wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:Once again, Charles P. Pierce's Third Great Premise of Idiot America:

"In science, 'fact' can only mean 'confirmed to such a degree that it would be perverse to withhold provisional assent.' I suppose that apples might start to rise tomorrow, but the possibility does not merit equal time in physics classrooms." - Stephen Jay Gould
I would agree; but in today's America many people adopt the Piercian definition.... :evil:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools