Message from Alpha Spaceship

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Message from Alpha Spaceship

Post by Deep Knight »

Not only is it channeled from Anonymous (one of the most powerful Ascendant Masters), it was posted by Mr. Ed, who is in close contact with Ascendant Master Wilber...

Sunday, June 5, 2011
Message from Alpha Spaceship by Kris Won
Rumormill News

Message from Alpha Spaceship by Kris Won

Posted By: Mr.Ed
Date: Sunday, 5-Jun-2011 18:24:56

Kris Won, June 4, 2011

May has prepared the ground for June to be fruitful. The die is cast. You are going to contemplate the wonderful events that will occur this month and the next, and even in August they will be present, a most unique and unforgettable Summer. The Summer will leave behind a "seeded path" in order for the Fall to gather its fruits and for the dawn of a spectacular and completely renewed Winter.

Yes, dear ones, be alert, for this year will be very special. If you allow me, I will not identify myself because it does not matter who the messenger is, what's important is the message. Time will show you that my words are true, within a very short period of time, within an already immediate future...

Remain alert only, remain alert, know how to read the signs in the sky, the evidence left behind on the earth, the messages of Light left in the minds of some messengers we are in contact with... and be privileged to be taking part in this Great Work as members themselves of the team that will be the protagonist of this beautiful story with a beautiful ending (ending?).

I bless you, on behalf of my Father, Who never abandons you, and on behalf of my Mother, Who wraps you up without rest, pouring out Her Immaculate and Divine Maternal Love over your still asleep consciousness...

Be happy always, whatever happens, and do not look at the future with fear or uncertainty, but with complete confidence in the Creator of the Universe Who is bringing the seeds of the New Earth to sow them in your hearts. Fill them up with Love and feelings of brotherhood! And transmit them (to others) wherever you go, impregnate all Souls you meet with that Love.

Amen, amen, amen, bless, bless, bless, without rest.

In the name of everyone's God.

Source: Anonymous

Channel: Kris-Won

Translators: Gloria and Macarena

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:21 PM 0 comments

What could be more clear? And it was translated by Macarena, Hey Macarena!
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Message from Alpha Spaceship

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

... and it came to us straight from Mr. Ed. "A horse is a horse, of course, of course...."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

An already immediate future? Don't blink or you will miss it! Whoops there it went...
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Evidently these creatures, able to travel across the vastness of the cosmos and solve all of our problems, can only write in clichès.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

fortinbras wrote:Evidently these creatures, able to travel across the vastness of the cosmos and solve all of our problems, can only write in clichès.
... and come up with something that looks like a losing entry in a New Age or Science Fiction writing competition.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Horse, maybe, but definitely wrong end. I've read better fan fiction, published by 13 year olds, and certainly with better grammar.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

I'm recalling an old Mad Magazine movie parody--"What language do your people speak?" "Fluent cliche!" My baby sister's vogon poetry is better than this, and much wittier.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I actually tried to come up with a parody of this kind of foolishness; but I couldn't do it. This stuff is its own parody....
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Haven't we run into this guy before? Name seems familiar...

http://gawker.com/5816934/man-who-belie ... on-choices
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

"... the wonderful events of this month and next ...."

Let's see: Half of Japan becoming radioactive, half of the US flooded while the other half can't buy a rainstorm, riots in at least four countries. Did I miss anything?