Imminent global debt jubilee ?

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Imminent global debt jubilee ?

Post by co-shoot »

.Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Universal debt forgiveness and the imminent global debt jubilee
http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/201 ... inent.html

You don't need a slide rule, a set of log tables or a high frequency trading algorithm to see the light. Everyone on Main Street now knows that the Western cabal's fixation with fiat-paper capitalism is a busted flush. Debt does not work as the basis of a global financial system.

Behind the scenes, all the indications are that universal debt forgiveness is set to be announced. A global debt jubilee is waiting in the wings. The Doctrine of Odious Debts has been spectacularly revisited. The default position of the global financial system is to be permanently reset. The vaults are stocked. The precious metals are audited. The new gold-backed regional currencies are printed, minted and ready.

Clip))
Universal debt forgiveness is on the way as an essential precursor to the planet's new gold-backed financial system. It has deep historical roots and powerful support in natural law. This imminent global debt jubilee is organically related to the disbursement of The World Global Settlement Funds, to the long-planned public NESARA announcements, and to the opening of Pandora's Suitcase.

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Imminent global debt jubilee ?

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

co-shoot wrote:.Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Universal debt forgiveness and the imminent global debt jubilee

You don't need a slide rule, a set of log tables or a high frequency trading algorithm to see the light. Everyone on Main Street now knows that the Western cabal's fixation with fiat-paper capitalism is a busted flush. Debt does not work as the basis of a global financial system.

Behind the scenes, all the indications are that universal debt forgiveness is set to be announced. A global debt jubilee is waiting in the wings. The Doctrine of Odious Debts has been spectacularly revisited. The default position of the global financial system is to be permanently reset. The vaults are stocked. The precious metals are audited. The new gold-backed regional currencies are printed, minted and ready.

Clip))
Universal debt forgiveness is on the way as an essential precursor to the planet's new gold-backed financial system. It has deep historical roots and powerful support in natural law. This imminent global debt jubilee is organically related to the disbursement of The World Global Settlement Funds, to the long-planned public NESARA announcements, to the opening of Pandora's Suitcase, to the Chicago Cubs winning the 2011 World Series, Lindsay Lohan winning an Oscar for Best Actress in 2011, Lowell Becraft being nominated for the next Supreme Court vacancy and David Merrill being appointed Secretary of the Treasury.

Hey -- if they can tell whoppers, why can't I?

"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

say UNCLE.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Harvester wrote:say UNCLE.
It's not us who needs to say "Uncle," it's you. remember last year when you replied with these in regard to skeptism about the Restore American Plan (see viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5829&start=40 )
Re: The Restore America Plan
by Harvester » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:13 pm

Finally, the 50th grand jury of the republics is seated. My spidey sense tells me . . . . we're very close to the fat lady singing. STAND TALL WARRIORS!

Will be fun to watch the Quatloosians jump ship !
Re: The Restore America Plan
by Harvester » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:47 pm

Hay thanks for cross-posting. Yes, my warriors have stood tall. You'll see the results shortly.
I will pray for you, Cathulhu. No, not toothless - I keep 'em richt here in m'pocket.
This was more than a year ago. I believe that "close" or "shortly" in anyone's book is less than a year. You call yourself a "Truth Warrior," how 'bout some truth here?

From 1 day shy of a year ago...

So, how about this "Restore America Plan"? Anyone following it?
Submitted by MikeLawson on Fri, 06/25/2010 - 23:12

I just started listening to some of it last night and I am more entertained by it than by all the previous crap these guys have come up with before. What really cracks me up is that people actually believe the poo they spew. I recall them recently claiming that if you simply made a list of all your belongings and sent it to about 40 different government agencies that you would be issued a credit card with millions and millions of dollars. But now it's even better--it's 30 metric tons of gold!! In fact, they have won and they now run the country entirely. But, they've gone bad already and that's why you don't see any changes. It's a riot. I'll update the thread with some links if no one else does, but if you enjoy a good laugh at people who have lost their grip on reality, then you should definitely look into the people involved with the Restore America Plan (RAP). Personally, I think they should have called it the "Constitutional Restore America Plan", the acronym would be so much more fitting.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Harvester wrote:say UNCLE.
AUNT.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

This Restore Americal Plan is almost a hoot. I have visions of p*ssant little men and women, strutting around as if they are Doing Something Impoprtant, and bearing Important Titles which they have assumed by themselves or with the help of their pals. They are issuing Grand Pronouncements about anything and everything, quite oblivious to the fact that no one outside their political daisy chain pays them much attention, and that all their efforts are every bit as futile as futile as David Merrill's attempt to accomplish anything of substance by placing his little stamped phrases on currency (which makes its way back to the FRB and gets shredded and replaced by a new undefaced note, without any other notice being taken of the defacement).
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Important Titles you make up yourself are pretty sad. As a card-carrying Lightning Hedonist of the Mystic Order of Arachnid Vigilance, I'm ten ranks above my spouse (he's still a Cog) and he has to accept any mission I give him, e.g. "please take out the garbage". 8)
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

Cathulhu wrote:and he has to accept any mission I give him, e.g. "please take out the garbage". 8)
I blame cable television. In the Good Old Days we had commercial breaks, where were timed to allow a quick taking out of the trash. But now there are no breaks except in between shows, but that time must be spent channel flipping to find out what else is on.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Yes, but the joy of it is that the High Cog gave me my title, I didn't make it up! Just wrote one of my more interesting letters, explaining I had discovered the actual secret to nigh-invulnerability, and that I wished to be promoted to Lightning Hedonist because it sounded coolest. The Lightning Hedonist decal for my MOAV membership card arrived shortly after.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

Its so funny...and to think these reports from alcuinbeamers is also part of the channeling problem...>with even more channeling.

The idea of a debt forgiveness jubilee in Isreal took place every 50 years .. all property and depts forgiven and givin back to the family....keeping a balance for all; practiced for hundreds of years before A.D. While this historically was a good thing for Isreal it keeping the debtor from slavery as well as his heirs hereditary rights in place....thus avoiding alien/foreign intrusion.

Could it be a good thing in todays world?
Ironically the only thing that cycles in modern times close to a 50 year cycle is; BOOM AND BUST!!
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Pottie, what remains of the Restore America Plan is a hoot. It has dwindled to a small core whose leader roams free, most likely, because it serves as distraction while the real work of restoration occurs unbeknownst to you. RAP did wake-up lots of folks to the fraud, give 'em credit for that.

Did I ever tell you how I beat the international banking cabal, stopped paying their excise, and became free?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Harvester wrote:Did I ever tell you how I beat the international banking cabal, stopped paying their excise, and became free?
Countless times. But then again, you never provided any proof that you actually were successful.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Harvester wrote:Pottie, what remains of the Restore America Plan is a hoot. It has dwindled to a small core whose leader roams free, most likely, because it serves as distraction while the real work of restoration occurs unbeknownst to you. RAP did wake-up lots of folks to the fraud, give 'em credit for that.

Did I ever tell you how I beat the international banking cabal, stopped paying their excise, and became free?
I wish I had a dollar for each time that you did, and another one for every time that I or someone else called you out on your delusion. Add another dollar for every time you've spun a fantasy about "the real work of restoration".

The only people that C-RAP "woke up" are the people of whom it might be said, "the lights are on, but there's nobody home".
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Harvester wrote:Pottie, what remains of the Restore America Plan is a hoot. It has dwindled to a small core whose leader roams free, most likely, because it serves as distraction while the real work of restoration occurs unbeknownst to you.
I assume by "leader" you mean Tim Turner. Am I correct that your theory is he's making a fool of himself in public to distract the evildoers while he's taking over the government behind the scenes? If so, why is he saying he's taking over the government as part of acting the fool? And what about the various scams associated with RAP, such as the phony (and expensive) drivers licenses and various "investments? As for the "restoration" being "unbeknownst to us," I assume this means you know about it. All I know about is 50 leters to state governors, none of which caused any resignations, although there was certainly a bit of mirth and amusement, a few meetings, and a bunch of people claiming "restoration" had happened. Looks like the idiocy people claim it to be. So, why would anyone believe your assertion?
Harvester wrote:RAP did wake-up lots of folks to the fraud, give 'em credit for that.
The only fraud I know of people being awakened to are the above-mentioned phony drivers licenses, the various investment schemes that have never paid off, and things like the Iraqi Dinar that's been "RVing" for months but never has. The people who believed in this nonsense already believed in these strange Freeman-Militia legal theories (which worked out so well for those groups) so I doubt whether anyone could call this waking-up. And it wasn't like tangible results convinced any fench-sitters. So, what exactly are you talking about, or are you just spouting unsubstantiated platitudes? Please be specific.
Harvester wrote:Did I ever tell you how I beat the international banking cabal, stopped paying their excise, and became free?
I'm not sure, I only read your posts on the NESARA forum here. However, given your other claims and refusal to admit when they were wrong, why would this claim have any credibility?

More to the point, why are you changing the subject instead of accepting responsibility for your previous statements? I've noticed this a bunch of times in the past. You said we would "see the results shortly" but shortly came and went a long time ago and now you're telling us the results will come from some "real work of restoration occurs unbeknownst to us" which is hardly "seeing."

I think you're simply making all this up and you go along, and have seen nothing to even suggest that this isn't so.

Above Top Secret wrote:Topic started on 17-6-2010 @ 05:55 PM by ReelView
RAP - Tim Turner, Guardian Elder Assassination Atempt

According to Jack Mizell, business partner of Tim Turner six mercenaries have been killed in an attempt on the life of Guardian Elder, Mr. Turner. The security services protecting Mr. Turner where successful and Mr. Turner is alive and well. The three primary Guardian Elders are in seclusion at an unknown destination. The leaders of the Restore America Plan are in hiding but not retreat. Rumors are the end of taxation and false law will be enforced in the very near future.

reply posted on 17-6-2010 @ 05:55 PM by ReelView
Things are moving at a fast pace. The Republic is restored but that does not mean the battle is over. The operations of the Illuminati are based on a continuous effort to network alliances via fraud and other means. The RAP is a direct front to the criminal syndicate now rampant in governments of the 50 states. It is not certain whether this attempt is directly because of the RAP or is due to Mr. Turner winning a 60 billion dollar law suit involving the State of Alabama. But what is clear is that he's being taken very seriously. The official site does not reflect this information.

reply posted on 17-6-2010 @ 06:02 PM by hippomchippo
I have no idea what this thread is about, I don't know who anybody is here.
And why is there no news article?
Interestingly enough though, a quick google search for Tim Turner brings up him scamming people.

reply posted on 17-6-2010 @ 08:23 PM by Oldtimer2
Yes sounds like propaganda for some new cult,when ever doom is in the news ,you can count on some New Age crap

reply posted on 18-6-2010 @ 02:34 AM by ReelView
Response from a couple of traitors I see. The Restore America Plan is real and moving forward. It is highly repressed and undermined by the media and shills like those responding so far. The Guardian elders are a small group with deep understanding of law and the perpetration of the USA municipal corporation establish by congress in 1871. The Restore America Plan is the lawful restoration of the uSA to it's pre-civil war constitutional roots with support and backing by the the military. In 1871, after the civil war, the constitution was formally suspended and the fictional corporate municipal government was established and the "US Citizen" was fabricated to provide the legal rationals for the corporate governments "authority" over otherwise sovereign people. This basically ended the Republic form of government. The RAP has restored the true government and has restored 30 metric tons of gold by true lawful means that was stolen by fraud from the country. Basically the Fort Knox gold is now a asset of the restored and true constitutional government.

reply posted on 18-6-2010 @ 03:13 AM by Cuhail
Ya know, I have to say...with no link to where the quoted text is from, and only having YOUR words to go by, I think calling posters traitors and shills is quite the unfounded insult.
Ignorance to a thing and NO way to research it, by the information you have provided to support your thread, does NOT make posters "Shills" and "Traitors".
Why don't you add more information for those who respond, in true ignorance, to what kind of scam you seem to be promoting. Who is this guy, Tim Turner, and what do you mean by:
The RAP has restored the true government and has restored 30 metric tons of gold by true lawful means that was stolen by fraud from the country. Basically the Fort Knox gold is now a asset of the restored and true constitutional government.
HAS restored? As in "Already done"? Who do I pay my taxes to now? Tim Turner? (Oh....wait...)
Just a wondering...
Cuhail
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

By the way, did I ever tell you about how I was King of the World for a couple of years? It was all secret so that the evil-doing evil doers wouldn't find out before I could couple with my 1000+ hand-picked queens (one from every country, even the secret ones, to be honest I lost exact count) to make enough heirs to the throne to thwart even the most dilegent NWO assassins. Right now, my eldest son "Deep Knight II" is on the throne with his mother "Queen Deep Knight CCCXXVII" regent. They live in an undisclosed location which looks to the outside world like a trailer park, whch of course proves it isn't. Now if I could only get her to stop hounding me for child support, the Jubilee would be here and none of you would have to pay those bar tabs! All I need is enough money, just send your donations to:

His Former World Majesty Deep Knight
PO Box 125
Postal Boxes & Discount Copies 'R Us
Gooberville ILL, 56789

Make checks payable to "Cash," my official secret name, and wrap everything in aluminum foil so the government scanners can't scan it.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Deep Knight wrote:By the way, did I ever tell you about how I was King of the World for a couple of years? It was all secret so that the evil-doing evil doers wouldn't find out before I could couple with my 1000+ hand-picked queens (one from every country, even the secret ones, to be honest I lost exact count) to make enough heirs to the throne to thwart even the most dilegent NWO assassins. Right now, my eldest son "Deep Knight II" is on the throne with his mother "Queen Deep Knight CCCXXVII" regent. They live in an undisclosed location which looks to the outside world like a trailer park, whch of course proves it isn't. Now if I could only get her to stop hounding me for child support, the Jubilee would be here and none of you would have to pay those bar tabs! All I need is enough money, just send your donations to:

His Former World Majesty Deep Knight
PO Box 125
Postal Boxes & Discount Copies 'R Us
Gooberville ILL, 56789

Make checks payable to "Cash," my official secret name, and wrap everything in aluminum foil so the government scanners can't scan it.
You should go straight to court to get rid of those child support requests. Not the "regular", Flag of War De Facto court, of course -- I mean the REAL, Constitutional, De Jure Flag of Peace court. The court with jurisdiction over the Gooberville area is located in the back room of Big Bubba's Beer, Live Nudes, Adult Books and Constitutional De Jure Flag of Peace Court, over in the industrial park.

You'll just LOVE the jury pool (pole?)....
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

Signs of the times:

Playing with Debt Nukes
By Greg Hunter’s

The situation in Greece is bleak. Sure, the Prime Minister, George Papandreou survived a confidence vote yesterday, but he is a long way from solving the debt crisis in his tiny country. The public debt totals $500 billion. The plan is to add another $150 billion or so in debt. It will be a second bailout package to keep the country afloat. In order to get the money, Greece will have to sell off state owned assets. It must also give the people more financial pain in the form of even deeper cuts to government programs and entitlements. That plan will surely spark more protests and civil unrest. It comes down to a fight between the bankers that made reckless loans or the people who will suffer deep austerity for years. In the end, one way or another, Greece will default. The bankers are willing to pile on debt in hopes everything will get back to normal and they will get paid. That is a pipe dream.

Even if the banks voluntarily let some of the debt rollover, it could lead to something equal to a default.
Reuters reported yesterday;
http://usawatchdog.com/playing-with-debt-nukes/