From Thin Air - New Dinar RV Thread

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: From Thin Air - New Dinar RV Thread

Post by Gregg »

No, that is what is called the whack job effect, you're a whack job and no one wants to get any closer to you than they have too, you're either dangerous or contagious, or both and no one wants to get too close.
Afterall, why take a chance of five years down the road, as the Secret Service tosses the apartment of the loser who took a shot at the President, they turn up a picture of YOU shaking his hand?

Nope, this numbnuts is one for the interns....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The one who is really on someone's list today.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:I think you need neither fear for your hat, favorite or otherwise, and or your shoes.

It is no bet that they will be saying the same things come two weeks from now as they are saying today, "it'll just be another day or so, or it happening right now", take your pick, as nothing will have changed. What isn't going to happen, isn't going to happen.

Have a good vacation by the way.
I'm back, and WOW! have things changed!!!!
12-3-2011 Guru Jonnywg We are still headed to a happy ending. By monday will be great beginning for most. Tomorrow has the promise of an early afternoon press conference. Plus some surprise visitors to USA. A weekend of surprises and fulfillment. The bank screens are poised at $00.00000 and ready for the rates to drop in...KEEP THE FAITH and have a great Sunday.
OK, so some of you might say, "how is this different, after all Johnny has been saying "Monday" for months?" Well, this is THIS MONDAY, not Monday two weeks ago, which makes all the difference in the world! 'Nuff said!
"Follow the Money"
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Deep Knight wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:I think you need neither fear for your hat, favorite or otherwise, and or your shoes.

It is no bet that they will be saying the same things come two weeks from now as they are saying today, "it'll just be another day or so, or it happening right now", take your pick, as nothing will have changed. What isn't going to happen, isn't going to happen.

Have a good vacation by the way.
I'm back, and WOW! have things changed!!!!
12-3-2011 Guru Jonnywg We are still headed to a happy ending. By monday will be great beginning for most. Tomorrow has the promise of an early afternoon press conference. Plus some surprise visitors to USA. A weekend of surprises and fulfillment. The bank screens are poised at $00.00000 and ready for the rates to drop in...KEEP THE FAITH and have a great Sunday.
OK, so some of you might say, "how is this different, after all Johnny has been saying "Monday" for months?" Well, this is THIS MONDAY, not Monday two weeks ago, which makes all the difference in the world! 'Nuff said!
(raises hand)....Ahh....never mind....(lays head back down on desk)
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

What was that line from that song in "Annie" -- something like "Tomorrow / you're always a day away."

I guess that if this mythical RV is happening "tomorrow", the people pushing this cr*pola have an out when people ask them when the RV will happen, already....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

Jonnywg wrote:The bank screens are poised at $00.00000 and ready for the rates to drop....
Well, he's sort of right, almost, for once, since the screens probably are at -0- and holding, since the IQD really is worth about that, and the rates are essentially going to drop, but not drop in. Otherwise, not so much!

See, I told you your hat was safe, I at least was right. Glad you had a good vacation.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
notorial dissent

Well, gee, it's almost already half past tomorrow now, actually nearly to day after tomorrow at this point, and no RV, and the bank screens are still at -0-, could Jonnywg possibly, maybe, have been wrong, AGAIN!!!! Whatta ya bet?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:Well, gee, it's almost already half past tomorrow now, actually nearly to day after tomorrow at this point, and no RV, and the bank screens are still at -0-, could Jonnywg possibly, maybe, have been wrong, AGAIN!!!! Whatta ya bet?
12-6-2011 Guru Jonnywg we are truly in the final countdown. We have been advised that the UN will make an announcement today re currency. We expect a rate change to show on forex and the bank screens, we expect announcements from the White House - we expect a lot. However, we are grounded knowing that there have been delays in the past...I will continue to post verified facts today as the calls come in.

Jonnywg's been grounded! If he doesn't straighten out TV and computer privileges are next!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Jonnywg seems to have a lot of "expectations", which I rather guess are similar to a number of classical fictional characters in English Lit who had great "expectations", which too, never came to pass. sorry, I just couldn't pass it up.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:Jonnywg seems to have a lot of "expectations", which I rather guess are similar to a number of classical fictional characters in English Lit who had great "expectations", which too, never came to pass. sorry, I just couldn't pass it up.
I keyed onto George W. Bush's commonly used phrase, "the soft bigotry of low expectations," which implied that not having great expectations was a civil rights issue. In this worldview, if you don't believe that the the Dinar will "RV" at high rates it would mean you are prejudiced against Iraqis.

12-5-2011 Gurus OkieOilMan/Bulldog75 WE CONTINUE TO GET POSITIVE NEWS ON PROGRESS REGARDING REMOVAL OF CHAPTER 7 AND THAT A RATE SHOULD BE POSTING SOON. GOOSE EGGS WILL BE COMING DOWN AND THE GOLDEN GOOSE SHALL SOON SHOW THE GOLDEN EGGS.

When in elementary school (so long ago it hurts to think about it) I had a teacher who used the term "goose egg" to refer to "0" (also the origin of "love" for zero points in tennis, from the French "le oeuf," in English "the egg").
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie is back on the Dinar train again, pulling that RV gospel plow and excited about a screenfull of zeros (has gotta mean something BIG)!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Dinar Screen showing 000000 ---- Interesting!
Note - this was from several days ago and not today. This confirms the rumors.

OK guys - I got brave today - I was hearing about 1st Conv Bank and folk seeing a rate. So I have been to this bank in our town to buy VND - so I paid them a visit. At other times when I was there and got a print out all of the currancies about 100 or so had the buy and the sell rate - I asked them to put up the currancies screen and they did - they were all showing 0.00000. I got a print out and also got a picture.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:46 AM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
Hasn't it been sitting on 0.00000000 for over a week now ? How is that possible ?

December 7, 2011 8:11 AM

John MacHaffie said...
Excellent observation. It is not possible unless it is being blocked. Even my forex buddies cannot figure this out.

December 7, 2011 9:21 AM

Anonymous said...
What's so unusual about this? Don't you realize all fiat currencies are worth 0.00000?

December 7, 2011 9:47 AM

Anonymous said...
So much for the new financial system. The federal reserve and their collection arm still have control and are planning more control.

Subscribe to the free Paycheck Piracy e-letter
> ====================================
>
> IRS announces public meeting on long-term overhaul of tax system
> [IR 2011-114]:
>
> IRS will hold a public meeting on Dec. 8 to receive input on
> long-term changes to the tax system that were first outlined by
> IRS Commissioner Douglas Shulman in April. This meeting will be
> the first of several such gatherings. The changes would involve
> shifting IRS's approach from the traditional "look back" compliance
> model to a significantly more "real time" approach.
>
> In other words, the new way would involve upfront matching of
> tax returns with third-party information when a return is first
> filed. "The goal of this initiative is to improve the tax filing
> process by reducing burden for taxpayers and improving overall
> compliance upfront," IRS said.
>
> "By contrast, today the IRS conducts a significant number of
> compliance activities months after the tax return has been filed
> and processed," the agency said, adding that "it is not uncommon
> for a taxpayer to receive a notice 12 to 18 months after a tax
> return is filed."
>
> The Dec. 8 meeting will include representatives of consumer groups,
> the tax professional community, and government representatives. The
> next public meeting, which is as yet unscheduled, will include
> representatives of the employer and payroll community, the software
> industry, financial institutions, and additional government
> representatives.
>
> The news release can be viewed on the IRS website

December 7, 2011 7:36 PM

It was also the subject of his first post today.

Friday, December 9, 2011
Iraqi Dinar, currently being said:
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

Iraqi Dinar, currently being said: ...
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 9-Dec-2011 02:22:40

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinarguru.com :
=====
12-8-2011 Guru TonyTNT I beleive 100% the dinar will RV...things taking place tomorrow are historical. Even if we dont see the RV tomorrow-we will be closer.By noon tomorrow you will be jumping up and down and you will be excited...I did not say its the RV-things have been finalized...We hope and pray something happens the 9th through the 12th...They have to do something about the Euro-TOMORRW and you will also hear some other announcements that will make me happy...if they dont do what they are supposed to do by noon-I will spill it all to you tomorrow I promise you that...Have a great night!!!

12-8-2011 Guru Jonnywg Bank rates are still showing 0.0000 for buy and sell but we await changes and hope they are soon. Tomorrow should be a great day for all

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:30 AM 0 comments

You'll all be jumping up and down by noon! It's all that Friday-morning coffee you drank - don't try and hold it in, it's bad for your kidneys and bladder!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, December 10, 2011
DINAR - They are all saying it is over but the posting
Subject: THEY ARE SAYING IT IS ALL OVER BUT THE POSTING DINAR

I guess I just have to see it on the CBI site… and no U.S. figure mentioned here.
LOOKING REALLY GOOD THOUGH, Oh what a great God we have !!!
We praise and thank you, Lord ! Dora

Dan – don’t read into why we have held off a little bit because speeches and announcement’s.
We are at another day where the govt, agency are acknowledging a sovereign nation.
I couldn’t be in a better mood

Tony – I am happy, I’m going to tell you everything; things didn’t happen until 1 PM PST
Iraq is a sovereign country; we knew yesterday that a big meeting in DC, it was all about Iraq, docs signed. Were we going to see the RV this evening, this weekend, Monday? We know it’s done.
Look what happened today with the Euro crisis today, banks aren’t going to crash, euro is not going away. Somehow they came up with $600 million dollars, 2$2 billion to the IMF funds. I am getting text saying its done.

Tony – everyone is telling me it’s done and the Euro deal could not have been done without the RV. Dan I will give you a chance to defy it in a min…lol you see in the news that the US is not putting money into that the UK has stepped aside. UK is not in Euro and I will explain…

Dan – I agree with Tony

Dan – the reason the EU didn’t collapse last week is because it was done.

Dan – we are looking at a shifting of a country’s power, what Tony said about the EU is correct and speaks volumes of what we are seeing today.
Tony – the UK moving out of the Euro today and US not putting USD into it. How would we look if we put 1 trillion USD? We actually put into the IMF, the IMF is saving the Euro. The IQD is attached to the GBP, we don’t want it attached to the USD. The USD can go up and down, we need the IQD stable like the GBP.

Tony - I’m getting from several agencies that is done done… We could see it today if not by Monday and you will know about it.

Tony - We don’t know if it will change today before the market closes or after or on Sunday. When they signed those docs today in DC I had a guy there that saw it.
Dan – text asking Tony for date and rate
Tony – it’s to the GBP

Transcript from HH:

Dan: Because of the speeches today we potponed the call. Bottom line is we're at another day where the news is saying the Iraqi country is moved into a sovereign nation and the US is helping them out of Ch7.

Tony: Something that was supposed to happen at 9 was moved to 12 and didnt happen till 1. ITs over and done with now We knew a big meeting in DC on PA Ave. Dignataries arrived at the White house, documents were signed and transferred over Its done.
I have info from all over the world. The Euro Crises ended today The banks are not going to crash. Countries that were about to go broke-are happy today. They have plenty in their cash reserves, Extra in the IMF fund.
I look at those things to tell me its done. Its not delivered yet-but it will be. It needs to now come to us.

In a couple hours we may see it-maybe not until Mon, but its done. This Euro deal is complete and would not be possible without the RV. In the news-the US is not putting money into Europe and that England is not involved in the Euro. Both countries needed to say that for the RV.

Dan: I agree with you. I fully beleive this has been done. Really until its publically done -we can't cash in. Lots of sources in country and out of country are telling us its done. All the Euro countries know this is done and they are positive whats happening. The economys being saved probably happened 3 weeks ago. We are seeing the structure become stronger today . We are now seeing more public acknowledgement today that things are done

Tony: One of our members: The global banking system restructured today. The RV should be able to happen now. Tony is reading a text:
Tony: the world banks should change today. Or anytime between now and Monday befor the markets opened.

Tony the meeting happened, The documents were all signed. the meeting was 30 minutes long and its done. I feel great!!!
It is pegged to the GBP I can tell you that.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:57 AM

Well if Tony "Baloney," Dan "The Man with the Scam," and Dora "Gives you More-a" say it's going to be today or tomorrow or Monday or even virtual Monday, then you gotta trust them 'cause it's Triple Verified! I mean, if it doesn't happen they would be completely discredited in the hard-nosed Dinaridjit community and never be able to post again, so they MUST have something to back this up! Woopie! We's all gonna be millionaires!
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Ironically, the pound is down about 7% against the dollar from August.

I don't even have the energy to point our the other dozen of so other steaming piles of dogcrap in that, but suffice to say it has less truth than the Penthouse Letters section.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

No, no, that's bazillionaires, you have to do something with all thsoe zeros, the problem they are going before the 1, not after like these bozos think.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Gregg wrote:Ironically, the pound is down about 7% against the dollar from August.

I don't even have the energy to point our the other dozen of so other steaming piles of dogcrap in that, but suffice to say it has less truth than the Penthouse Letters section.
Every single one of those letters I wrote was true dammit.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Well, the Monday that was going to be the day at the latest has once again come and gone. But, it could still happen any minute, just like it could have for the last half a dozen or so years.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 12-Dec-2011 15:08:09

Hi, Folks -
Thanks to Reader B. for the forwarding. :)
12-12-2011 Guru Bear 5642 JUST GOT WORD THIS IS NOW SET TO GO AND EVERYONE JUST GET READY...DONT BELIEVE THAT JANUARY 2012 BS... MALIKI WILL NOT LEAVE WITHOUT A TRADEABLE CURRENCY, PERIOD

12-12-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man [via Bulldog75] IMF TOLD CENTRAL BANKS OF THE WORLD TO RE-ALIGN THEIR CURRENCY AND DO IT NOW IMMEDIATELY TO PREVENT A GLOBAL MELTDOWN. THIS JUST OCCURED TODAY.
TROOPS DEFINITELY ARE THE MAIN TOPIC NOW WITH O AND MALIKI. UNTIL AFTER THE MEETING AND ANY ANNOUNCEMENTS WE CAN NOT TOTALLY PREDICT THE OUTCOME. WE OURSELVES ARE ON A DAY TO DAY JUNCTURE. THIS SHOULD HAVE ALREADY TAKEN PLACE.THERE IS A STRONG POSSIBILITY THAT WE MAY STILL SEE THIS WITHIN ANY MOMENT.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 12:48 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Crazy man! Like, real crazy!

Dinar Bulldog --- 12/15/11
DINAR: BULLDOG 12/15/11

Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 10:27 AM
BULLDOG – Posted in the PTR Forum 12/15/2011
DEC. 15 - EARLY Thursday AM OOM, BULLDOG75 POST CLIP:

Bulldog75: YES, THIS CAN DOMINO ANY MOMENT NOW, NIGHT/DAY/HOUR. NO RULES ON DOMINO TIME. WATCH OUR USA OVEN BAKE AT 440 AND OUR FLIGHT LEAVES THURS AT 747.

Bulldog75: WE MANIFEST WHAT WE KNOW, THINK, FEEL AND PROJECT. LET'S START IT AND BE READY. GOD WANTS US TO PROTECT OUR FAMILIES AND FUTURE LINES.

Bulldog75: WE KNOW OUR IMMEDIATE AND LONG TERM GOALS ARE COMING TO FRUITION NOW. THIS EVENT IS ORDAINED.

Bulldog75: WE ARE WITNESSING THIS VERY MINUTE SUCH A MAGNITUDE OF USA AND WORLD EVENTS OCCURRING. WE TRULY ARE WRITING HISTORY AT THIS VERY MOMENT. WE CHERISH THIS TIME TOGETHER KNOWING WE ARE SO BLESSED TO BE HERE.THURSDAY;

cjswest: amen Bulldog75 you and Okie are the wingmen are guiding the train into the final stages of the RV process. Coachmen are ready for helping the dock stop & IQD unload.

mvg1222: Someone said Glenn Beck of Fox news announced a windfall of tax revenue to come into the government from new investment millionaires.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:36 AM 0 comments

Holy mixed metaphors, Batman! Wingmen guiding the train? Coachmen helping the dock stop and Dinar unload? Then again, these butchered pieces of typing make more sense than a sudden 500,000% increase in the value of some country's currency.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

I think someone slipped something in to Bulldog's doggie bics, I don't know what the puppy equivalent of cat nip is, but he gotta be on it!!!!

In case this crew done missed the memo, the troop ship done sailed. Iraq is now pretty much on its sovereign aloneness at this point, and the IQD ain't worth a .00001¢ more today than it was yesterday or that it will be tomorrow or the day after for that matter. Actually with the US pullout, and the sudden loss of all that money coming in the door, I wouldn't be terribly surprised if the IQD doesn't actually drop a little in value.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, December 15, 2011
Bluwolf post in GET forum Thur morning 12/15/2011

[bluwolf] Good morning; A lot of things in the air both political and economic occurring in our world which state that this blessing is over.

Our banks are on high gear just waiting on the permission to start all cashouts of all currencies. The speeches from all important people both of governments and agencies specify that Iraq has a valuable currency. That just one piece of the puzzle (RV) has to appear within hours time.

Today is the 15th operational rates are listed (UN), the WTO meets today, topic is the IQD, our troops will be airlifted today heading home safe, that was my main concern so that is why I have been silent all these days.

Maliki is back in Iraq just getting all done ASAP and there should be a great celebration in this new sovereign country as of today. I know that this ride has taken a toll on each and every one of us but within a few days time our dreams will be fulfilled, period.

I must state for each and everyone of you to please be careful and prudent, start your brainstorming on all things to do after it RVs. All Christians keep in mind that this is a blessing from our Lord and be a good steward of His plans for your communities. I feel as of now that my time with you all is just about over and I do wish you all the best in the future as of today.

I have so many friends now that it will be impossible for me to forget you, you will always be in my heart and in my mind forever. I wish to inform you that you have been my blessing and that it has been my privilege in serving you.

But with that said I do encourage each and everyone to do right by your monies and blessings, to pay it forward, get rid of all debts start in zero with your new life, buy your new home cash, get that fine car that you always wanted, take a very good vacation with your love ones, enjoy yourselves, be wise on all investments get all the legal and secure help that you may need.

This email was just sent to others by me and its for you all. Good day

[Cougar13] bluwolf thank you and bless you
[bluwolf] yw read it well for between the lines is what is important[

bluwolf] But most important get down on your knees and give thanks to our heavenly Father for he is the creator of all these things that you are about to feel and receive, He is number one in our lives and that is the way I see it. So relax now and let this blessing in.

As of now there are no delays or holdups, all is positive and flowing well, and should be seen shortly, the bus has left the station folks and it ain't coming back, so are you on or are you not it's your choice but please decide now where you are in this, believing is faith 100%. I believe now do you?

Dios los bendiga siempre, which means May God bless you always, with that said Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to all from me and the rest of my family, for in the Lord's name I declare you all MILLIONAIRES, with or without you all are for me, you are the best. Adios Bluwolf

[bluwolf] there are things that I cannot share at this time, but what I will share is that all my informants are stating that all is definitely done and should be out shortly., and you can take that to the bank

[yabba dabba] bluwolf which bank
[rbhrt] bluwolf All Praise be to God!!!!
[firecarl] start the IQD clock
[firecarl] let the games begin
Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:07 AM

3 comments:

change_is_comming_are_you_ready? said...

AMEN TO THAT!!
December 15, 2011 11:21 AM

Anonymous said...

According to this story, if nothing happens by Christmas we wait for Easter 2012 and if not by Easter 2012 we wait for Christmas 2012 and if not by Christmas 2012 we wait for the Easter 2013.
December 15, 2011 1:25 PM

Anonymous said...

Someone is going to have to push the wheelchair holding old man Bush into the path of an 18 wheeler.
December 15, 2011 9:09 PM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, December 19, 2011
Date: Monday, 19-Dec-2011 03:54:55

Hi, Folks -
From dinarguru.com:
12-18-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THIS IS THE ONLY NIGHT, THAT I HAVE CHOSEN, TO KEEP AN ALL NIGHT VIGILANT WATCH. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PLENTY OF COFFEE AVAILABLE.
--hobie

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:36 AM 0 comments

So it happened last night, eh? What about Christmas Eve?

Monday, December 19, 2011
DEJA VU ALL OVER AGAIN?
from Eagle Has Landed --

12/18/2011 _It happened when the Federal Reserve Act was enacted and it is about to happen when the Iraqi Dinar revalues.

The Federal Reserve Act (ch. 6, 38 Stat. 251, enacted December 23, 1913, 12 U.S.C. ch.3) is an Act of Congress that created and set up the Federal Reserve System, the central banking system of the United States of America, and granted it the legal authority to issue Federal Reserve Notes (now commonly known as the U.S. Dollar) and Federal Reserve Bank Notes as legal tender. The Act was signed into law by President Woodrow Wilson.

Did you notice the date? DECEMBER 24, 1913.

Christmas Eve! All of the Washington lawmakers were on vacation. DC was a ghost-town. No politician was around to answer questions.

Fast-forward to DECEMBER 2011.

The lawmakers are on Christmas vacation. President Obama will be sunning and surfing in Hawaii. And "poof!" The Iraqi Dinar revalues.

Yep, you guessed it - no politicians in DC to answer the prying questions of the Press.

By the time Christmas recess is over and the politicians return to DC in January, the revaluation will be in the rear view and life will be business as usual in the nation's capital.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year - Peace on Earth!

Eagle Has Landed
Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:34 AM

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
John, it is starting to look like this is true..

CBI: Parliament is convinced the process of deleting three zeros
Posted: December 19, 2011 in Iraqi Dinar/Politics
Tags: Baghdad, Central bank, Currency, Economy of Iraq, International Monetary Fund, Iraq, iraqi, Iraqi dinar

The Central Bank of the House of Representatives is satisfied the process of deleting three zeros from the currency after examining the details of the project with experts and economists in the House of Representatives. “

said the deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Dr. Mohammed Saleh (people) that “the central bank was able to answer all questions and inquiries by the Commission Parliament, which I listened to a detailed explanation on this subject, and persuaded the House of Representatives in the project and its positive effects on the Iraqi economy. “

He added that “The project is also being transmitted to the Economic Committee in the Cabinet for discussion, indicating that the deletion of the three zeroes from the local currency will be in 2013.”

December 19, 2011 7:03 AM
Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:36 AM
"Follow the Money"