NESARA and the Planet of Diamond?

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

The Observer
Further Moderator

NESARA and the Planet of Diamond?

Post by The Observer »

This news item about the discovery of a new planet got me to thinking about how long before the NESARAites see it and immediately latch onto it as the way the fabulous wealth is going to be obtained to fund NESARA.

Place your bets as to when we start seeing stories about Saint Germain using his purple light to drag this planet into orbit around Shan-Earth.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: NESARA and the Planet of Diamond?

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I'm sure that the (ahahaha) good Saint will ground-loop his desk chair in his haste to vouchsafe the news to those who will listen.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

I have a substantial collection of Leslie Charteris "The Saint" books, and that's more likely to sell for big bucks than anyone to harvest a planetary diamond.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

It's only 4,000 light years away, gas up the car and go! Just don't take the neutron star exit, you'll find your tires exceding their load limit by quite a bit on its surface.

A quick story about your "The Saint" colleciton. My ex-wife's father bought a place in Bucks Co. PA and figures he could break even selling the land around it and the collection of valuable books that came with it. He put the latter up for auction and was surprised when the largest amount came from a complete collection of first edition Perry Masons (org. Earl Stanley Gardner). More than a 400-year-old copy of the relatively rare De Rey Metalica. Go figure.
"Follow the Money"