KauilaPele

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: KauilaPele

Post by Deep Knight »

Opening the Portals – A Two-Fisted Deep Knight Adventure
Chapter 8 – In Which Doris Gets Her Oats

Deep Knight, brutally tortured by The Sisters of Sorcha Faal through the reading of their Internet publications, was taken blindfolded to their secret headquarters to meet Sorcha herself. Rumored to be a reformed stripper, Sorcha the Scorcher, western governments and their intelligence services had engaged in a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit her disseminations.

“Howdy, how are ya?” enquired Agent Knight, “I have been sent by The Forces to open the Stargate in Hawaii, but now see from your writings that it was done last June, so that’s that. If you don’t mind, I’ll be going home now.”

“Home?” cackled the old witch, “Going home? Where you’re going is far away from home! Farther than first base, if you’re going around them in a counter-clockwise fashion as viewed from above, of course. The stargate story was a hoax designed to tie up the powers that be in a scandal I like to call 'Stargategate.'”

The voice sounded familiar, but Deep couldn’t place it. Perhaps it was all that over-fermented poi he had eaten for lunch. “Your threats are meaningless, I’ve been trained to withstand every known form of torture and several unknown ones!”

“Nothing quite so crude,” commented Sorcha, “although even the hardest man will be reduced to a blithering idiot willing to say anything after 24 hours of ‘Tiny Bubbles.’ But we don’t need you to talk, we know everything, including the size of your shoes! We simply want to torture you for fun!”

A dark, hooded woman wearing a black robe came into the room and whispered into Sorcha’s ear. “Unfortunately, we don’t have time to indulge our pleasures. Your presence here has forced us to move up our evil timetable, so we’ll instead we’ll have to kill you horribly, within the hour!” The hooded woman whispered into Sorcha’s ear once again, and a short whispered argument ensued. “I mean, within the day, give or take a few hours. Guard, take this man to one of our escape-proof cells, and see there’s no desert with dinner tonight! And while you're talking to the cook, make sure that Doris gets her oats!”
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Chapter 8.9875517873681764 - Cut, Pasted and Left to Swing in the Wind

Thursday, July 14, 2011
“Star Gate” to Open Off Hawaiian Islands; expected “flip” of our sun’s polar axis
In knowing that many of the sun's flares are cause by the whoosh of portal gates opening ... this event is very plausible ...

And such a force could be used to deliberately flip the axis of the sun ...

Now rather the date is accurate or not is left to be seen ... and the possibility of this date is a good thing to know just to be aware ... Cataclysmic Turning Of “The Great Solar Serpent” Warned Near

July 14, 2011
By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers
A new report prepared by the Russian Federal Space Agency (FKA/RKA) on the “heliospheric dynamics” related to the “Star Gate” opening off the Hawaiian Islands on 22 June is now warning that that expected “flip” of our Sun’s polar axis believed due in 2012 has the “extreme potential” to “cataclysmically destroy” nearly all of our Earth’s space-based satellites as well as all of our planets ground based electrical and telecommunication systems.

This dire warning from Russian space experts echoes that of the eminent American physicist and co-founder of string field theory Dr. Michio Kaku who in a televised interview on the US news channel MSNBC likewise warned of this coming 2012 catastrophe.

The great danger our Earth is facing in 2012, according to both Russian and US space experts, involves the discovery in 2008 of two massive holes in our planets magnetic shielding, and as we can read as reported by the American space agency NASA:
“Scientists have found two large leaks in Earth’s magnetosphere, the region around our planet that shields us from severe solar storms. The leaks are defying many of scientists' previous ideas on how the interaction between Earth's magnetosphere and solar wind occurs: The leaks are in an unexpected location, let in solar particles in faster than expected and the whole interaction works in a manner that is completely the opposite of what scientists had thought.”
NASA further reported that: “The event began with little warning when a gentle gust of solar wind delivered a bundle of magnetic fields from the Sun to Earth. Like an octopus wrapping its tentacles around a big clam, solar magnetic fields draped themselves around the [Earth’s] magnetosphere and cracked it open.”

The FKA/RKA in their report today also warns that these “giant holes” in our Earth’s magnetic field were made worse by the 22 June “Star Gate” opening in the Hawaiian Islands due to the still as yet unexplained “dark fireworks” that hit our Sun on 7 June weakening our planets defenses to a level never before seen.

Important to note about the “dark fireworks” experienced by our Sun on 7 June [see video at this link] were that they were so powerful it led Alex Young, a solar physicist at the Goddard Space Flight Center, to declare about this event: “We'd never seen anything like it. Half of the sun appeared to be blowing itself to bits.”

Russian space experts further warn that because our Earth’s magnetic shielding has been “severely compromised” we should expect many more anomalous events to occur, such as when all the clocks on the Island of Sicily raced 15-20 minutes ahead for no apparent reason on 8 June and the same event happened in Italy near Mt Etna this past week too.
Interesting to note is that the American government, in preparation for these types of anomalous electrical events hitting them too, notified their citizens on 24 June to expect such things as “normal” during the next year, and as we can read, in part, as reported by the Associated Press News Service:

“A yearlong experiment with America's electric grid could mess up traffic lights, security systems and some computers — and make plug-in clocks and appliances like programmable coffeemakers run up to 20 minutes fast. “A lot of people are going to have things break and they're not going to know why,” said Demetrios Matsakis, head of the time service department at the U.S. Naval Observatory, one of two official timekeeping agencies in the federal government.”

This FKA/RKA report, however, states that the spurious warning given by the US government to its citizens regarding these anomalous electrical events related to the destruction of our planets magnetic shield have nothing whatsoever to do with the “testing” of their power system, but was, instead, related to a “sudden electrical surge” that emanated from the Serpent Mound region of Southern Ohio on 2 June that led to an unprecedented earthworm die-off that stunned the residents of this region.

The mentioning by the FKA/RKA in their report about the Ohio Serpent Mound is important on many levels, especially with its being one of the most enigmatic ancient structures on Earth whose origins remain lost in the fog of ancient history, but whose importance lies in the fact that its site was surveyed for the Smithsonian Institution in 1846, the first such expedition undertaken by this equally mysterious institution many have blamed for hiding the facts relating to the true history of American, indeed the world.

[Note: The Smithsonian Institution was bequeathed to the government of the United States through a bequest upon the death of a mysterious Frenchmen named Jacques Louis Macie who later changed his name to James Smithson. As a mineralogist and chemist it was long rumored that Smithson, a member of the British Royal Society, had discovered the “secrets of the ancients” he was afraid the world was not ready to know.]

The greater significance, however, of the FKA/RKA relating all of these events to the Serpent Mound involves their stating that none of them can be explained other than in the confines of The Vortex Solar System (aka: “Great Solar Serpent) theory postulated by the great Indian scientist Dr. Pallathadka Keshava Bhat.

According to Dr. Bhat, The Vortex Solar System means the end of the academic, helio-centric “clock work face” orbit theory, invented by the “Catholic Military Priest” Nicolaus Copernicus and later cherished by Newton, Brahe, Kepler, Galileo, Einstein, Hawking, Sagan and the rest of their “academic ilk.” Dr. Bhat states that: “Our Solar System is a huge Vortex with the planets following the Sun, we are not orbiting it as “quackademicians” have been claiming since the time of Copernicus.” [To view video of this theory click here]
To envision Dr. Bhat’s “vortex-view” of our Solar System one need only see an image of a serpent biting its own tail, an analogy certainly spurned by Western scientists, but, most importantly, supported by all of our Earth’s most ancient cultures, including:

The Ouroboros is an ancient symbol depicting a serpent or dragon eating its own tail. It comes from the Greek words oura (Greek οὐρά) meaning “tail” and boros (Greek βόρος) meaning “eating.” thus “he who eats the tail.”

In Norse mythology, Jörmungandr, mostly known as Jormungand, or Jörmungand (Old Norse: Jǫrmungandr), or Midgard Serpent (Old Norse: Midgarðsormr), or World Serpent, is a sea serpent, and the middle child of the giantess Angrboða and the god Loki. According to the Prose Edda, Odin took Loki's three children, Fenrisúlfr, Hel and Jörmungandr, and tossed Jörmungandr into the great ocean that encircles Midgard. The serpent grew so large that he was able to surround the Earth and grasp his own tail. When he lets go, the world will end. As a result, he received the name of the Midgard Serpent or World Serpent. Jörmungandr's arch-enemy is the god Thor.

In Hindu (Vedic) tradition, Shesha is the king of all nagas (Great Serpents), one of the primal beings of creation, and according to the Bhagavata Purana, an Avatar of the Supreme God known as Sankarshan. In the Puranas, Shesha is said to hold all the planets of the Universe on his hoods and to constantly sing the glories of Vishnu from all his mouths. He is sometimes referred to as Ananta Shesha which means endless Shesha or as Adishesha which means the first Shesha. It is said that when Adishesha uncoils, time moves forward and creation takes place. When he coils back, the universe ceases to exist.

Though hundreds, if not thousands, of examples can be given relating to the importance of serpents and their association with the heavens, the most important fact to note is that all of them state that when the “Great Solar Serpent” begins to “turn,” our Earth will too.
And with the accumulating catastrophic events now occurring all over the globe that have caused 2011 to already be the costliest for natural disasters in modern history (and we’re barely half through the year), one wonders if, indeed, if the myths and legends handed down to us by the ancients through ages aren’t just stories, but are, instead warnings to be heeded.

[Ed. Note: Western governments and their intelligence services actively campaign against the information found in these reports so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagrees with in believing that it is every human beings right to know the truth. Due to our missions conflicts with that of those governments, the responses of their ‘agents’ against us has been a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit and which is addressed in the report “Who Is Sorcha Faal?”.]
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Chapter 9 - The Two Towers

Deep Knight, awaiting execution in his cell, also waited for the sort of thing that always happens in these cheap adventure stories, an unlikely turn of events that would free him. It was dark when he heard the key in the lock and a hooded Sister of Sorcha Faal entered, dropping her hood and revealing a comely face and attractive blond locks. "I am Sister Doris, and although I have to this point dedicated my life to evil, am willing to turn to good and help you escape if you make love to me. Passionate, biting, scratching, screaming out the names of the Ascendant Masters love, if you know what I mean. A single glimpse of you being brought in and a whiff of your lingering whale-digestion-system-like odor sparked this life-changing desire, well that and getting fed up with being fed oats." She lifted up her robe to offer her flawless super-model-like body to our hero.

Sharing a cigarette many hours afterwards, Doris revealed, "Oh Deep, that was wonderful. I knew the minute I saw you I had to have you in ways I've never been had before. I would praise you more, but words fail me, so let's move on to your escape. I can open the cell, of course, but you'll need more help that that to get out of the compound. This place is heavily guarded by tough Russian-Irish celibate nuns who'd just as soon shoot you as look at you. Not to mention the electric fences, mine fields, and poison snake pits. What should we do?"

Lucky for Deep Knight he knew just the man to aid in his escape, a man who until that very moment had been his nemesis but who now could be his savior.

Enjoying a well-earned nap that sort of extended into an all-day-and-early-night snooze, Deep Knight was awoken by the marching of boots and clanging of cell doors. A nun barked some orders in a language Deep Knight didn't understand (which was everything but English), and stuck her knife-scarred face in the cell. "Let's go! We're running behind but can just fit you in if you hurry!"

"What about my last meal and last request?"

"Forget about it! What with the huge increase in executions and budget cuts, you're lucky we can afford to kill you at all! Get a move on!"

As Deep Knight jogged down that long, lonely last road, he crossed his fingers and hoped all the elements of his plan were already in place. Then his hope failed him as he saw the body of the person executed before him being carried off - it was none other that the woman he had been counting on, Sister Doris!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Chapter 10 - A New Beginning

Deep Knight was bound and mounted to to the industrial laser that was set to slice him crotch to nose. He could smell the acrid odor of the intense light beam as it warmed up, and knew even though his life might be numbered in minutes, he had one more card up his sleeve and now was the time to play it!

He turned to Sister Sorcha Faal, evilly cackling while rubbing her hands, and said, "Do you expect me to talk?"

"No, Mr. Knight," she responded with a hard stare, "I expect you to die!"

"Well, I'm going to talk anyway. About things like how you're not really Sister Sorcha Faal any more than you were the One Armed Man or those confused travel agents back in Chapter 1. In all those cases, I recognized your perfume, 'Springtime in Paris,' a scent that doesn't change when you shapeshift. I was suspicious from the first time I saw you shift your shape, I've read enough online to know that your kind are invariably evil."

Sister Sorcha Faal looked surprised, but then shapeshifted into the familiar form of the one-armed man with two arms. "You are smarter than you look, lowly earth human, but not smart enough to have avoided capture and execution by an unnecessarily intricate method. Guard, start the machine! Goodbye Agent Knight, too bad you have to 'split' so soon!" Laughing like the power-crazed-being-of-indeterminate-sex he was, the shapeshifter left, hearing distant screams a bit later that told him or her that the laser was doing its fiendish work well.

The shapeshifter started for the soul-scalping saucer-shaped spaceship waiting in the garage, but ran straight into Deep Knight cradling a machine gun in one arm and a voluptuous blond in the other. He/She/It snarled, "Knight! How did you get here? You were strapped to the steel table with Kevlar, surrounded by 10 heavily-armed guards, and seconds away from having your gonads split down the middle!"

"Once past the guards, the rest was easy!" responded a confident Agent Knight, "And I had the help of a friend of mine, Ascended Master Santa Claus! Our little discussion at the beginning of this chapter delayed the start of the machine just long enough for that for midnight to peel before my scrotum did, and the Beloved Master slipped down the execution chamber's chimney right on schedule!" Deep Knight gestured to a red-suited Santa Claus standing behind him, also holding an automatic weapon and a blond. "Turns out he had been contacted by Sister Doris, so you must not have found out about it until later!"

"Sister Doris was part of this? I had her executed because I was tired of listening to her complain about the oats!"

"I loved her and you killed her! Normally that would make me mad, but hey, it's Christmas, and there are more where she came from," said Deep Knight snuggling the shapely blond, "It seems that once your minions saw you in shapeshifted form they they did some shifting themselves from the dark side to the light side! Normally I would turn you over to the authorities and have justice served, but since I'm a wanted man myself and owe Beloved Master Santa a favor, I'll let him kill you right here and now."

A stream of bullets, as intense as a fire hose, ripped across the room and left the shapeshifter with a strange expression. The sort of expression you get when your head absorbs dozens of high velocity projectiles and explodes. Laughing merrily and smoking victory cigars, Deep Knight and Master Santa climbed up to the dungeon's roof and the waiting reindeer-drawn sleigh. "How 'bout a lift, Santa?" asked Knight, "I'm still wanted for killing all those police and no doubt that sort of thing puts you on the 'Do Not Fly List.'"

"Ho, Ho, Ho!" agreed the Ascended Master, and taking the pair of former Sisters with them, they soon sped off into the tropical night, to return Deep Knight to the mainland, renew their memberships in the Mile High Club, and drop off a couple billion or so presents to good little girls and boys all over the world.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Epilogue

In the end, the hundreds of bodies littering the streets of Honolulu were forgotten and the travel alert went down to its normal condition red. Deep Knight, who was traveling using his "Hawaiian Eye" aliases of Tom Lopaka, Tracey Steele, and "Cricket" Blake was never identified and continues opening portals to this day. Sister Sorcha Faal was killed but not so badly her body's cells didn't re-assemble and shapeshift into an even more hideous form, David Booth.

As for the Stargates, the prize for which so much blood had been spilled, they were basically forgotten by The Forces and Ascendant Masters as they became focused on making huge short-term profits by buying Iraqi Dinars on the internet. They expect to cash in any day now (the last I heard was New Year's Eve by the drop-dead latest) and will resume opening Stargates and the like once they do.

Beloved Master Cat Puddah is living well in Arizona and invites all her beloved Chelas to send her gifts of cans of tuna.

Stay tuned to this same station for the next Deep Knight adventure, "2012, We All Die!"
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

I was wild with laughter!
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

My particular fiction was nothing compared to everyday life for Kauilapele. For one thing, it seems he had blue balls while at the airport.

Mainland Mission Complete… from Honolulu…
Posted on December 29, 2011 by kauilapele

I’m shortly to return to Kona from the HNL airport. 36 hours in O’hare and 12 hours in LAX. These last two days seemed filled with “sticky” situations coming from many corridors and corners.

One note at LAX was the presence of these blue balls of fire. Glowing blue balls with tails flying all over LAX above all the people near ceiling. They were there all night. And still are. To me this is a higher frequency transformative fire that is really “calling the Hell” out of everyone. Including me. Exposing the “crap” (recall the “de-crapification” article). And when we release it, burning it quickly with the “Goodness Gracious Great blue balls of fire.”

For now this is done. Today is a major upgrade day, I’ve been told at 9 PM. Whatever that means exactly. Today is also a 9 day, a completion of the old phase that probably started just a few days ago.

Best to all of you, and thank you deeply for everyone’s support and uplifting comments.

KP
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Many new-agers believe in stargates, much like they believe in things from Star Trek and Star Wars. And rightly so, I mean, if you can't believe your own eyes 'bout what you've seen on TV...
Wikipedia wrote:Premise - Stargate productions center on the premise of a "Stargate", a ring-shaped device that creates a wormhole enabling personal transportation to complementary devices located cosmic distances away. Under the control of the United States government, the Stargate discovered on Earth is kept a secret from the public. This allows for storylines to present no contradiction between depicted events and reality, an effect compounded by setting Stargate in the present day and depicting Earth accurately, with any unrealistic technology originating solely from alien civilizations. These extraterrestrial civilizations are typically more pre-industrial than scientifically advanced and are almost always human. Together, this allows for stories predominated by human interaction in Earth-like environments, an unusual feature for a science fiction franchise focused on exploration of other worlds.
KauilaPele gives the locaiton of 7 on earth, 3 of them being on the island he lives on (a strange coincidence that seems to be true of all new-agers who post these lists, there's always at least one where they are).

■Chillioroya Center of Illumination, Chumbivilcas, Cusco, Peru
■Qoa, Lake Titicaca
■Sacsayhuamán, Cusco, Peru
■Pu’uhonua o Honaunau, Big Island, Hawaii
■Mauna Kea summit, Big Island, Hawaii
■Kilauea, Volcanoes National Park, Hawaii
■Pyramids at Gizeh, Gizeh, Egypt

As for Qoa, an island in lake Titicaca, the only reference to this seems to be from Lord Rama, Lady Tara, and Commander KauilaPele. Either this is hidden knowledge only available to them, a misspelling ("I need to go to Qoa." "Que?" "No, Qoa." "Que?" "Qoa! See?" "Si?") or one of these idiots first saw it on a geological map where it's a common identifier for older Quaternary alluvium deposits. A couple of acronym websites say it's also short of "Queen of Ass."

BREAKING NEWS: Kumaras Return with Decloaking
admin | Sep 20, 2009 | 0 comments
Breaking News Update: Mark Huber/BethTrutwin

The following report is of such importance that we delayed it until we could verify details with Sanat Kumara. Beth/Mark met him along with Ashtar and Cdr Soltec–in charge of all earth communications–aboard the New Jerusalem yesterday. We are well aware of how other reports were misunderstood on another occasion. We present this information as the best available, while directly in their presence. Some details are still in the field of potentials and will be reported later. Ashtar will be talking to us all on the 9/22 CC with Susan Leland. He will clarify these matters at that time. Be assured that this is of the highest importance to each and all upon, within or above this planet. This historical event will commence at 9:09PM on 9/21 and will continue until Noon on 9/22, in the Lake Titicaca area of Peru & border of Bolivia.

Here is the latest report from A-Team Members in Peru, headed by Madame X. The prior two reports[9/16 & 9/17] on the Equinox Event, were posted on our Yahoo Group: MarkHuber_GRT_Intel.

Ashtar:
When it was considered to take a few people to Qoa Island, the Portal opening is so big, the energy will be so strong, you would combust. The site was changed and you were moved a safe distance away. Later, a group of you will go there. The Diamond Heart, the Cosmic Heart of the Earth Mother, Gaia. The Diamond heart is opening to the eternal flame, Source Flame, brought by the Kumaras.

Master, Keeper-Guardian, of Qoa-The Eternal Flame of Life needs to be integrated into the physical bodies first or this high energy could sicken or destroy all attuned present. What do we have to do now? Physical relocation to another nearby site at the 13,000′-14,000′ elevation has been chosen and is already known to your group.

Sanat Kumara’s Starship is coming. The fleet represents 9 Different Commands–Directed by Sanat Kumara– who must enter first, then the others can follow.

Sanat Kumara and Twin Flame:Lady Venus- will come down and contact (Madame X’s group) For whole A-Team. On September 21st, the Starships Will appear over the Peruvian Andes and they will Open a path for all the Kumaras-The Highest Beings need to come down through the Qoa Portal first. This is a Huge Celebration of Life-All these Ships will be entering the Earth Dimension and decloak.

They represent 12 Rays and 12 entrances or gateways…bringing the Solar Golden Energy of the Holy Kumaras. A-Team Ground units will form a pyramid from Peru, Kauai, Kona-HI, Santa Fe-NM and the Central US. This will activate a completely new timeline of Gaia’s Golden Star.

Our group has decoded the old solar disk and taken the ancient energy which will be replaced with a pure new golden disk which we will encode for the new cycle.

Each of us is a Kumara from Earth. We will have more upgrades and we will be in position to do many things, including Invisibility; walking through walls. All of the higher gifts. America, Sourthern France, South Africa and many Shamanic groups are now working in Peru.

We are coding the new solar disks for humanity’s use on Terra Nova. All need to be engraved on the new solar disk.

We are starting from zeropoint.

Each A-Team member should be in their assigned positions. Documenting the Opening of the Solar Portal will be done by video camera, other cameras and tape recorders. You will have involvements from 9AM to 9:09 PM when the ships arrive. The work will complete at noon on 9/22/09. There will be 9 motherships in Peru. It’s very important to be centered in the heart. There will be a Big Show. It will start and spread with the 12 rays across the planet and there will be motherships decloaking over all major countries. 12 origins will be represented: Venus, Orion, Pleiades, Andromeda, Sirius, Arcturus, etc.

The big show wasn't so big, but then again I have it on good authority that the stargate portals started opening and would be complete by 11/11/11 or a bit later.

Other lists:

Adapted from:
The Namaste' Retreat Center Handout
July 30, 1996 Lake Mills, Wisconsin

A Stargate is an etheric interdimensional energy alignment between two points in interstellar space, which allows high vigrational energies to pass through long distances of space, along the space time continuum. Stargates energies accelerate the integration of higher dimensions, such as fifth and beyond, into the etheric grid structures of Earth. These sub-atomic energies serve to allow the acceleration of the awakening and gathering of group consciousness, which is in line with the evolution and the divine plan of the creator/God.

On July 30th 1996 in Rock Lake, Lake Mills, Wisconsin, We re-opened Stargate 14 and raised a Seed Crystal, base cobalt blue, cap citrine gold. ( see information on seed crystals ). My connection and purpose for creating the Namaste Center is to Rock Lake and the ancient civilization connected to the pyramids at the bottom of Rock Lake and to the Stargate we re-opened. It is not a coincidence that we were asked to re-open this Stargate in Rock Lake.
Stargate 14~ This crop circle appeared in Barbary England July 17th 1991. ( This is the symbol that you see through out this web site and directly to your right ) Which represents the Music of the Spheres ( top) the Pinwheel ( left ) Source-Seed of Life, and ( right ) the Ring of endurance, higher and lower worlds. A multi-dimensional symbol. Lake Mills, Wis. Used by the Intergalactic Federation.
Stargate 8- Port Townsend, WA.
Stargate 10- Machu Picchu, Peru, Equador, Bolivia , Lake Titicaca,
Stargate 12- Nasca Lines, Peru ( very early crop circles)
Stargate 13- Jenny Lake, the Grand Tetons
Stargate 14- Lake Mills, Wis. Rock Lake and Namaste Retreat Center Wi.
Stargate 15- Shookunchuck, British Columbia, Canada and Seattle, WA.
Stargate 17- Opening to the Angelic Realms ( music ) Lake Geneva, Switzerland.
Stargate 19- Toronto, Canada ( violet)
Stargate 26- The Isle of Crete, Greece- Guardian, John the Baptist- Sunflower Yellow.
Stargate 29- Lake Tahoe, Calif. Angelic, will allow greater numbers of Angels to come through. Pink and Green, tourmaline. Heart colors.
Stargate 32- Portugal- White.
Stargate 34- Washington, DC, Fuchsia
Stargate 38, Seattle, WA.
Stargate 44 or 444- Hawaii - Emerald Green- The portal through which legions of Angels are coming to Earth to co-create a cultural Renaissance in music, art, literature, etc. The Mother Stargate . ALL stargate energies pour their energies through Stargate 44.
Stargate 55- Santa Rosa, CA. Turquoise
Stargate 58- Bermuda Triangle.
----------------------------------------

SADDAM OR STARGATE?
WHAT IS TASK FORCE 20's MAIN OBJECTIVE?

"Imagine this scenario. The U.S. government obtains intelligence that hidden somewhere in central Iraq is an actual stargate, placed there by the Anunnaki 'gods' of ancient Sumeria... In this scenario, when Nibiru (the alleged "twelfth planet"--J.T.) is closest to Earth, the Anunnaki " will "take the opportunity to travel to Earth through that same stargate and will set up their encampment in Iraq."

"With time running out, President Bush invades Iraq. American scientists raid the (Iraqi national) museum and close the stargate, thus frustrating the grandiose ambitions of the self-styled reincarnation of Nebuchadnezzar, Saddam Hussein, and making the world safe for the New World Order."

"Is this the sequel to the movie Stargate? Is it a new episode of the TV series? Is it a new Star Trek movie? No, it is none of these. According to Dr. Michael Salla, it is probably exactly what happened!"

"Dr. Salla, an Australian national, obtained his M.A. in philosophy from the University of Melbourne and then his doctorate (Ph.D.) in Government from the University of Queensland in 1993. He believes that the U.S., Russia, Germany and France have been aware that the Anunnaki left behind some very high-tech apparatus, and possibly weaponry, when they abandoned the Earth around 1,700 B.C., and that Saddam Hussein had been getting assistance from Russian, German and French archaeological teams for years in an attempt to unravel, and perhaps reverse-engineer, this apparatus, which Salla claims is probably far in advance of any technology we might have obtained from the Grays from Zeta Reticuli" and which is warehoused at Area 51 in Nevada.

According to Mahmoud al-Diwaniyahi, the alien stargate may be hidden away in one of several locations. Some possible locations include:

An ancient crypt beneath the Sumerian ziqqurat (pyramid) of Dur Kurigalzu, near Baghdad.

The so-called "Dark Ziqqurat" of Enzu, located in the as-Zab as-Saghir (Little Zab) river valley, which once was the lair of Gimil-ishbi, a Sumerian sorcerer of 3,000 B.C.

Beneath the ancient fortress of Qalaat-e-Julundi, near Zarzi in the Little Zab River valley, north of Mosul.

Saddam's reputed underground base in Al-Ouja, 3 kilometers (2 miles) north of Tikrit, which was built for him by "the Zarzi aliens," extraterrestrials whose UFO crashed in Iraq in December 1998 and who were given sanctuary in Zarzi by Saddam.
--------------------------------

Star Gates links (due to its Vertical Axis) link Planetary, Galactic and Universal Templar Complexes through 5 Harmonic Universes (HU) and their 5 Matter Density Levels. SG's enter planets at 12 Planetary Signet Star Gate Sites. The Star Gate and Time Portals consists of pairs of interconnected, counter-rotating electromagnetic field spirals that naturally exist within sun and planet bodies, forming a fixed point of space within the 5 Densities /Universes (HU) of the 15 dimensional Time Matrix where Time Cycle and Time Continua repeatedly pass through each other at fixed intervals. Star Gates and Time Portals exist as a Black and White Hole Pairs that are connected at the center point by a scalar-wave frequency Seed Crystal Seal. When the center Seed Crystal Seed releases the Star Gate activates and the pair of counter-rotating electromagnetic spirals merge to form an interconnected Merkaba Field, which allows the instantaneous passage between various space-time coordinates through shift of atomic Angular Rotation of Particle Spin (ARPS).

There are natural cycles when the Star Gates open. (Called a SAC – Stellar Activation Cycle) and the next SAC is between 2000 and 2017. – The previous was in 22,346 BC. There are 12 Primary Star Gates in the Universal Templar Complex, each corresponding to 1 to 12 dimensional fields. 12 “Signet Councils” serve as Primary Guardians of each one of the Primary Star Gates.

Star Gates 12, 11 and 10 which serve as the entry points into the Pre-matter Density-4 “Liquid Light Christos Field,” are respectively located in D-12 Aramatena, D-11 Aveyon and D-10 Vega, all located within the Lyran Star Constellation. (Known as “The Cradle of Lyra”)
Star Gate-9: Mirach-Andromeda.
Star Gate-8: Mintaka-Orion
Star Gate-7: Arcturus
Star Gates 1 through 6: in the densities 1 and 2 (dimension 1-6)
Density–1 Earth’s Star Gates, which connects to Density-2 Planet Tara and many other areas within the 4 Densities of our Time Matrix, is called the Halls of Amenti.
One of Fallen Angelics intentions is take dominion and operational control over the 12 Primary Star Gates.

Because we are (2006) in a super accelerated time line called an Expedited Ta-KEy-on Cycle Reset, we are taking a fast path EVAC called Star Fire, which is an Inscension (in toward the Core), as opposed to an Ascension (through the Outer Domain Star Gates).
---------------------------------------

UPCOMING STARGATE LOCATIONS AND DATES THROUGH 1997

The following are the projected locations and dates for the upcoming stargates through 1997:

June 96 Beverly, Massachusetts
Sept 96 Glastonbury, England
Dec 96 Maui, Hawaii
March 97 Mexico
June 97 Mt. Fuji, Japan
Sept 97 Australia
Dec 97 Giza, Egypt
---------------------------------------

10-8-2003 @ 02:35 AM by sciencegirl
I read somewhere that indeed the US GOVT is in possession of a Stargate and also that we've sent 'teams' into other worlds.
I was wondering whether anyone had info on that !

reply posted on 10-8-2003 @ 04:35 AM by infinite
I heard something about that. I read it was something to do with ancient gods bein Aliens and creatin the human race. As for the US gov sendin teams to other worlds, i have read any info about that, sorry

reply posted on 10-8-2003 @ 07:38 AM by riffraffalunas
rumor had it, Saddam & Stargate in Baghdad, also that
Saddam constructed a "tower"(communications?)
were all those WMDs, sent thru the Stargate? before
the US+UK liberation? AND, will those WMD, appear
at preselected locations at some future dates...
which Saddam and Baath leaders are preping for??
And U-all thought it was ONLY for oil !!

reply posted on 10-8-2003 @ 01:23 PM by infinite
The Stargate is somewhere in Iraq, but i doubt they know how to use it.

reply posted on 10-8-2003 @ 02:54 PM by TheSwordMaster
Originally posted by resentedhalo
yes quite right infinite, the iraqi's are far too brainless to learn and actively use a star gate. Im not being rascist or anything but the Iraqi's are dumb as hell! I bet the whole population of iraq has the average I.Q of 58 or somthing.

when you make stupid accusations like this please provide it with some evidence.

Ancient people knew that wherever the earth’s energy gathered into a vortex was a sacred place. They knew – and scientists are beginning to understand once again today – that we are surrounded by a tremendous amount of energy that has been provided for us by the Creator. It’s available for the asking if we could only learn to harness the forces of the universe in a positive way. Some refer to it as the cosmic flow or Stargates, learning to travel through space and time, and perhaps power our homes and automobiles at a fraction of the cost of what we spend today.

These are earth’s vortex regions, its Stargates or gateways to other dimensions. Thousands visit them annually so as to mingle with other worldly intelligence. Of course, one has to go to these places very gingerly, very carefully, as there are certain “hazards” which might confront the novice along their spiritual journey.

Sedona – Located in the State of Arizona, in the Great South West, Sedona is the Mecca for New Age orientated travelers. Here for several centuries Native Americans have performed shamanistic rituals drawing on the power generated by the red rocks said to have great healing properties. Landmarks such as Bell and Cathedral Rocks are said to be doorways to another dimension. UFOs have been known to dot the sky and strange beings from other realms often materialize and are caught on film. One of the “hot spots” for UFO sightings known as the Bradshaw Ranch has been purchased by the Department of Land Management and is now “off limits” to tourists. Celebrities such as Shirley MacLaine can often be seen strolling the streets of Sedona. There are many art galleries and metaphysical centers to occupy a person’s time when not doing a bit of backpacking.

Bermuda Triangle - Hundreds of planes and ships have mysteriously vanished in this swirling vortex of ocean situated between Florida, Puerto Rico and Bermuda. Flying into the area, veteran pilots have often reported their navigation equipment going wild. Mysterious balls of light have been seen descending and shooting out of the ocean. Christopher Columbus even reported strange aerial displays in the captain’s log. From time to time, mysterious fogs roll in to land from out at sea and individuals report being drawn almost into a hypnotic trance. Though most scientists are skeptical, there are others who believe such an unknown power can be harnessed and used to our advantage. This is a true Stargate – but some who have entered have not returned to tell the tale.

The Great Pyramid – Egypt’s Pyramid of Giza is the largest structure in the world built by man. Archaeologists contend that the Great Pyramid was used as a burial chamber for the pharoahs. They don’t find it a miracle that the blocks of stone weigh many tons each, and it seems impossible even for hundreds of slaves to move them into their proper position. Believers in the Ancient Astronaut theory say the construction of the Great Pyramid might have come about with the help of extraterrestrials. Arcane researchers have presented many other views including a variety of geophysical, astronomical, numerical, and prophetic interpretations made by explorers, authors, and visitors to the Great Pyramid over the last 200+ years. These interpretations run the range of topics such as the Great Pyramid having been used as a sundial, to the calculation of the speed of light, to the prediction of the exact dates of the birth of Adam, the Exodus, and the birth, baptism, and crucifixion of Jesus. It is perhaps the most recognizable vortex on Earth.

Stonehenge - There are various theories as to who actually constructed Stonehenge, a huge circular monolith located on Salisbury Plane in England. Going back many hundreds of years, we know that the Druids used it for their religious ceremonies and that it acts as a huge sundial and calendar. Tourists flock here especially during the equinox to have their vibrations lifted. Some have reported “missing time,” voyages out of the body. A rather new phenomenon associated with the region around Stonehenge is the unexplained appearance of crop circles consisting of mysterious, compelling designs that appear overnight in fields of grain in the same area in the form of circles, intricate geometric symbols and glyphs. (In the UK, they're actually known as “corn circles.”) For a long time one of the best spots to see a UFO was in the nearby town of Warminister, where nightly skywatches were organized.

Mount Shasta – For the more adventuresome who are willing to go out on their own and disappear from society for a while. Lemurians and survivors of other "Lost Civilizations" are said to roam the mountain freely and occasionally wander into town to trade gold for supplies. A strange race of “little people” appear at night to collect edibles and return to their secret cavern homes. Native Americans residing in the backwoods say they have not only heard the screams of Bigfoot, but have seen these hairy creatures close-up! Here, some have visited Telos, the capitol of the Inner Earth occupied by the Ascended Masters of Wisdom. There are also accounts of miraculous healings, including those by folks whose eyesight has been regenerated after being struck by mysterious blue beams of light coming from inside the mountain.

Mojave Desert – Stretching for hundreds of square miles, the Mojave Desert is said to draw UFOs like a magnet. Many of the early reports of meeting with human-looking aliens took place in spots like Joshua Tree and at Giant Rock, one of nature’s largest standing rocks where crystal partials are imbedded, increasing the proper cosmic vibrations suitable for contact with other dimensions. Many ghost towns dot the area, left over from when prospectors flocked to the region in a frenzy for gold. There are chilling tales of abandoned mines, mysterious creatures, spook lights and even a haunted Opera House in the middle of Death Valley. One of the most scenic settings in the world, Mother Nature offers all the complements necessary for peaceful trance-like states or for channeling.

Romania’s Hoia-Baciu Forest - There is even a magical forest in Romania. The Hoia-Baciu Forest is, for sure, one of the country’s most famous locales, where a series of inexplicable phenomena have been investigated and analyzed. It is called “the Bermuda Triangle of Transylvania.” As one website explains it, “The Hoia-Baciu Forest keeps on being fascinating, especially because of what the witnesses say about the strangest physical sensations, the lights in the middle of the night, the shapes, forms, the strange appearances of human faces, the voices and the different colors. The place has shortly become famous among the paranormal and esoteric events specialists, entire teams of famous scientific explorers from Germany, France, USA and Hungary visiting the Hoia-Baciu Forest even during the Communism and managing to catch some inexplicable phenomena.”
--------------------------------------

On Dec 19, 2003 My son Efi helped me to channel additional information about the space tunnels.
Adrian: Are there any tunnels in the Alien clinic that connects it to other Alien medical installations on Earth ?

Efi: Yes. It is connected. Medical test and personal can "jump" from medical installation to another in no time using a net of tunnels. These are regarded as very small local tunnels. A very big tunnel exist in space near Earth above the Persian Gulf area. This mega tunnel connects Earth with Sirius (not the star you know but a system in another dimension).

Adrian: Can you describe this mega tunnel ?

Efi: Its actually two gates and nothing in between. Even mother space ships can use it. They enter on one side, the time virtually stops and the space ships appears on the second gate. There is virtually nothing along the trajectory. As if it does not exist at all.

Adrian: Is this the only star gate to distant planets ?

Efi: No. There are several other star gates to other planets.

Adrian: Where is the entrance to Sirius star gate ?

Efi: In the near space above the Persian Golf. You need to exit Earth atmosphere to reach the gate.

Adrian: When was this star gate established ?

Efi: Immediately after the agreement was signed between the 54 Organization and the prime creator around 5 Billions years ago. The agreement was about taking care of Earth civilization. At that time the planet was uninhabited except for some microbes and bacteria. Since then we are using this star gate. In the last 5000 years we lower the use of this gate, because when it operates strange effects may be observed from the ground. The space ship with 3 lights you video in 1998 came through this star gate. The gate was used in the past to prepare for the current activity. Now it is used as minimum as possible. When there is a meteorite shower the gate swallows part of the meteorites. So we prefer to shut it down most of the time. Also while the gate is open it generates harmless radiation. This mega gate is the biggest gate in the vicinity of planet Earth.

Adrian: What is the size of this mega gate ?

Efi: The size of Australia continent.

Adrian: What is its energy Source ?

Efi: The Gate Generates its own energy needs. Its energy never dissipates. Once it is established it can exist forever. It is a self contained system. It is based on physical lows unknown to man. The gate can exist forever unless it is shut down or dismounted.

Adrian: O.K. but was there a need for energy during the construction of this mega star gate ?

Efi: Relatively not so much energy was required. Around the energy released by one of your nuclear detonations.

Adrian: Who is answering my questions ?

Efi: The explanation team.

Adrian: Who is responsible for the mega Gate ?

Efi: The gate is open. The government of Sirius planet. Actually it is the Sirius Council. They are responsible for the gate and are part of the 54 council.

Adrian: Are there any other Gates ?

Efi: There is a small gate in Egypt that lead to a sandy planet that was active during the pharaohs dynasty time.

Adrian: What is the size of the gate ?

Efi: Its size is of a 15 store building. The gate hovers above the ground. It leads to a deserted planet. A big yellow planet that is all sand and dust. The gate and the Planet does not belongs to the 54 Council. Each Gate belongs to the planet that created the Gate.

There are several more small gates in use that leads to unknown planets. There is one in Texas, and on in the Nevada desert. There is one in new York state near the Niagara falls. in Mexico there are two gates. Both are near the capital Mexico city. And there is one at the edge of south America continent.

In Europe there is one in the middle of the ocean north to Denmark. Above Germany there are several small gates the size of 10 Meter for life forms only passage.
------------------------------------------

15th September 2011 06:12 #13 TWINCANS
Re: Stargates on planet earth
I found one in Kapaa, Kauai, Hawaii

Lord Sidious 15th September 2011 06:22
Tell us more, onelinernugget.

15th September 2011 06:46 #15 TWINCANS

If you want.

I was involved in very powerful work with crystals on the island, and naturally contemplated relocating to this 5D paradise. One foot was in my past Atlantean existence and the other in this one. There was a mysterious and empty home next to the beach, across from my hostel. I wondered about buying it and fixing it up. I looked out over the ocean and a huge portal was there and I was told that if we wanted, my husband and I could be its protectors. This came from a very high level being, the highest I had ever talked to.

That didn't happen as we (foolishly believed that we) had unfinished business back home but the spiritual presence of the Hawaiian Islands, Mauna Loa, accompanied me as I flew until we reached landfall of the mainland. I returned a few months later and the home had just sold.

That's a short version. It was a profound time.

My favorite - moved to a park near Cheyenne Mountain, where the stargate was located in the TV series...

Stargate decommissioned, disassembled, and moved to park
Uploaded by UFOGeek on Sep 10, 2008

Colorado Springs, CO: In a recent move to save money because of an ever shrinking budget, the Earth Stargate (found at a dig site near Giza in 1928) once housed in the top-secret U.S. military base known as the SGC (Stargate Command) underneath Cheyenne Mountain in Colorado Springs has now been completely decommissioned and disassembled. Government officials have moved the device and placed it in a local Colorado Springs park not far from its original home, deep within the under-mountain complex.

The original Stargate configuration has been modified, with much of the decorative elements smoothed to reflect a flat surface. Now resembling a sculpture/fountain, the device once able to transport beings from one point to another between worlds and galaxies, is now only able to turn on an axis and dispense a curtain of water.

The official dedication of this new "sculpture/fountain" was held on Thursday, June 7th 2007 in America the Beautiful Park. It is unknown if this newly configured "Stargate" has retained any of its original transport capabilities.

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

If Stargates were real and 38 levels of top secret above the president, then why would they have a movie and TV shows about it? Because they're sneaky, that's why!

reply posted on 6-3-2006 @ 03:49 AM by magnito_student

I wonder if they purposely came out with the tv series Star Gate to shift everyones mindset that its just scifi and nothing more or perhaps to subconciously get us use to the idea so we all dont have cows when the reality of stargates is revealed

Personally, I have a problem with the concept of people "having cows." Perhaps they need to start a TV series based on this premise to hide its truth...
"Follow the Money"