NESARA Checks Vision

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

NESARA Checks Vision

Post by Deep Knight »

Not only does NESARA check your vision, it gives you that colorectal exam you've been avoiding too! A new player in the NESARA game tells us about his dreams.

NESARA Checks Vision
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 12:15 PM
Subject: NESARA INTERNATIONAL “My N.E.S.A.R.A. Check Vision”—by Michael Ellegion

My interpretation of this message is that these would the monthly checks which will be sent out for five years to compensate for bank and tax fraud perpetrated against the people for generations.
Milson
======================

“My N.E.S.A.R.A. Check Vision”—by Michael Ellegion

A few days ago (Jan. 9, 2012) while I was laying in bed, early in the morning, having just awakened, I suddenly had the most vivid and intense Vision, which was specifically about—of at least one part, of the implementation of the upcoming new planetary, world wide N.E.S.A.R.A. economic system, or otherwise known as the National Economic Security and Reformation Act.

This Vision was, as stated, very intense and very focused, and it was very detailed, in what I very clearly observed. I will describe what I saw and the strong sense of what was occurring, and it was as if I was “remoting viewing” a definite, upcoming event that will soon occur, sometime this new year of 2012.

I was looking at what I knew or sensed was the edge of the inside of a much larger warehouse of some kind, and sensed or Knew within that this was just one of at least several of these same exact type of warehouse & printing facility, which the cabal or power elite knew nothing of, but that this particular building warehouse was where much of the Rainbow money has been stored, that is the new NESARA currency that has been already printed up for many years (I also recently heard from more than one source, that some of this NESARA “Rainbow currency” is already at a few of the bigger banks to be used as soon as NESARA is officially Announced and implemented).

The area that I was observing was just a very long hallway along the back wall inside of this warehouse, which was totally white in color, both the floor, wall, and ceiling, which were totally ‘spic and span” clean, and there were a row of windows all along this back white wall, up toward the top of the wall,

Behind me, on the edge of this hallway, were a long line of dozens of different types of large computerized printing machines, which appeared to have more than one function. This is the only part of my Vision which was slightly “unclear” in that I was not sure if what I saw next for a few brief moments, as far as what I saw as the exact steps in this “printing process”—of whether the huge roll of paper which I did for a second, briefly glimce, was actually at this exact, same location within this warehouse that I was in, or if that was a glimce of another location where the initial step was taken to first cut up the huge sheets coming off this roll of paper was first done and cut into much smaller pieces of paper, and this was later shipped in boxes or containers as smaller blank pieces of paper that were then received at this location of the warehouse. In other words, I could not tell if only part of the whole printing process that I briefly, but vividly, observed in this Vision, ALL occurred at this warehouse, or only the LAST process, of when different things were then printed upon these pieces of paper.

For I DID glimce the huge roll of paper, and as it turned very quickly with the huge sheet of paper coming off of this huge roll, I saw some type of cutter quickly come down on top of it and first cut this huge sheet into many smaller pieces of paper, each about the size of a currency bill or a check.

The scene suddenly shifted, and I was not sure if I was actually seeing this first part of my Vision had also actually occurred at the exact location I was at, or it had occurred at some other location prior to what I was next to observe at the warehouse. But the next instant, I observed each of these smaller pieces of check or money sized paper moving along this automated track that then moved them into some kind of computerized printing machine, and I was also aware that at some step in this process of printing them up—which was either done “automatically by a machine or manually by a person—this process, again, was not exactly clear to me how it was done.

But I knew or sensed that these money or check sized pieces of paper had been put or placed (either manually or by some kind of machine) into envelopes right at the very end of the whole “printing process’ and I clearly saw the envelopes rapidly drop into large carts (they looked like those kind of carts that they use at the post office, to wheel the mail around to the various slots and shelves inside post office, and they had those small plastic looking wheels, and cloth sides like those specific type of carts have that are used in mail sorting, etc).

Standing beside these carts, where the stuffed & sealed envelopes were falling rapidly into, were men and women, whose job it was to then put the stuffed envelopes into brown cardboard boxes. These boxes were then placed onto another cart, which was pushed down the long hallway to doors that opened up to the back of the warehouse, where large, white, unmarked trucks were all parked, with their back sliding doors opened, and these boxes very quickly were placed into these trucks, which I knew or sensed were then driven to the nearest post office.

I could see all of this, instantly, with great detail and clarity, and I knew that this vision was specifically being shown to me to have it stuck in my mind as something I would not ever forget, and that I also must share this with everyone else I was to connect with.

And it was then that as my Vision moved around to be able to now see what was being printed upon each of those smaller sheets of paper before they were inserted into envelopes.

It was only then, suddenly, that I realized what I was specifically looking at, what these smaller pieces of paper actually were—they were individual checks, which each contained the exact, same thing or heading at the very top, —the word that stood out in big bold, capitalized letters was: NESARA! This is the word that did, specifically appear or stand out to me on these checks, and even though I did not specifically notice what else was printed with this heading, I did see that they had some kind of address right under the word NESARA (it may have been the U.S Treasury, but I am not sure), as well as the fact that each of these checks had a different name & address of different people that they were specifically going to be sent to—which I knew were also printed on each of the envelopes that they were being inserted into. But I did not, specifically notice the exact names & addresses, other than the fact, which was specifically impressed into my consciousness, that these are, indeed, the NESARA checks—of the “prosperity funds”-- that will soon be sent out to most everyone here in the U.S.* ( the 99%, that is!).

The other thing that stood out to me upon each of the checks that I was seeing at that moment that were being printed up, was that each of them were for the amount of $100,000.00 each!

It was at that moment, that the whole Vision began to suddenly fade away, just as suddenly as it had started. But I was, as stated, left with the undeniable sense of certainty, of the fact that it was as if God, our Divine Creator, and the Galactic Federation of Light wanted to impress upon my mind and consciousness, of the absolute certainty of this occurring, of not only the official Announcement of NESARA and implementation, but that that we would all be receiving these checks, either mostly through the post office, and/or through other various ways of delivery, and that I must share this very vivid Vision with everyone else, and for them to also share it with everyone else they knew. And, of course, as the fact that whatever we individually, and especially collectively put Attention & Focus upon, and that which we Invision, Decree and Invoke into being, especially if we all do this with an open and Loving heart, mind and Soul—it WILL occur, and we have the power to do this very thing, and also Call upon God/Divine Creator, and the Galactic Federation of Light to help us Manifest this most wonderful Reality, of this new planetary, world wide, NESARA economic system.

Of course, we must also Decree, Invoke and Visualize that the corrupt federal reserve system will first officially be ended ASAP, before NESARA can be officially Activated & implemented. So let’s all help speed up this process as best we each can.

Also, this last Wed., Jan. 11th, which was the 2nd “Launching Pad II-Dialogs with the Galactic Masters” meeting, St. Germain spoke/Direct Voice Channeled through me, about how he has been working to finally be able to implement this new economic system, and that it is definitely about to be Announced. This last week’s (Jan. 11th) Meeting and the first week’s Meeting, Jan. 4th, with Ashtar Channeling through me, should soon be available to listen to in the archives, for those of you who did not get a chance to have viewed & heard them live, as all of the future meetings, are also broadcast Live and over U-Stream video and then archived for one’s viewing convenience later.

Also, each week, usually an entirely different Master will be speaking/Direct Voice Channeling through me about various subjects, so it will always be interesting with so many different Beings that will be Channeling through me over the coming weeks and months, and the various subjects that they are planning to speak about, as we go further into 2012!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:23 PM 0 comments

Wow! A new channel to tell us what these ascendant guys REALLY think! And once a week until NESARA is announced, which means forever!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: NESARA Checks Vision

Post by Deep Knight »

Michael Ellegion

It's All About YOU and Your Higher Spiritual Consciousness
Experience your Transformational "Direct-Voice Channeled" Life Reading from the Elohim Masters
Full-Life Readings for the Star People & Lightworkers
Michael Channels: • Ashtar • Archangel Michael • St. Germain • Kuthumi • Quan Yin and many other Key Members of the Cosmic Team!

Greetings and Salutations!

Thank you for your interest in what many people consider to be the most cutting edge and relevant information of our time! To give you a bit of history on myself and the work I do, I will give you a brief outline. I was born Mark Block in Boulder City, Nevada on September 20th 1953 at 4:35 a.m. with conscious memory of being aboard a Starship. I knew I was from a more advanced planet and had many conscious memories that I did not want to share with anyone until I was older.

My parents moved shortly after my birth to Vista, a small sleepy town in southern California just 7 miles from the ocean where I grew up testing my father's Parasails along with my older brother on the beach. My parents Paul and Arlene Block provided for the most part a pretty normal childhood. My mother was a school teacher and my father in addition to designing and inventing the "Parasail" and appearing on the cover of LOOK and LIFE Magazine in the 1950's, was a professional Stage Hypnotist, pilot and a follower of the famous Channel Edgar Cayce.

When I was a child I began to have many spiritual experiences. I have compiled some of them in the new book I have just published, Prepare For The Landings! that I have co-authored with fellow contactee and health intuitive, Aurora Light. See the section at the bottom of this page about either downloading the book as an E-Book or to order paperback copies. This is also the first of six books in the Divine Blueprint Series.

My father knew that Cayce was "activated by a hypnotist" that Cayce had gone to about a problem he was having. So when I showed signs of being a Channel, my dad began working with me and helped me develop into the Channel that I was destined to become today. By the the time I was 15 years old I was doing Readings for people up and down the west coast of the US by word of mouth.

At first my Readings were much like Edgar Cayce's, in that they were Karmic in nature. Then in 1979, I was physically beamed aboard for the second time (my first contact occurred at six years of age) one of the Spiritual Hierarchy's spacecraft known as a Merkabah Lightship. Afterwards I was "activated" as a "Direct-Voice Channel for the Spiritual Hierarchy". From then on I began exclusively doing Readings for the Lightworkers or Star People. For the past 25 years, I have done thousands of Readings for people all over the world helping many to achieve a Greater Destiny and helping the Lightworkers help Mother Earth finish up the Planetary Ascension that is now underway and ultimately bring in the Golden Age.

I have had the privilege and honor to Channel many Key Members of the Spiritual Hierarchy. Lord Ashtar is a higher inner dimensional being in charge of the Ashtar Command that oversees the Volunteers in Earth embodiment's Missions.

These higher beings, along with some of the other Key Members come through during your Reading to bring insight into some of your relevant Past Lives of importance now, your present Mission and Purpose, along with Future Opportunities coming up for you so that you can more consciously take advantage of these opportunities when they come your way.

During the Reading very powerful and special 'Higher Light Encodments/positive Cosmic Subliminals", which are also very unique to each Light Worker or person experiencing these wonderfully Transformational sessions, are "harmonically interfaced" onto the tape by the Masters, which are designed to open-up the neuro-pathways and synaptic centers of the brain along with activating and restoring the original 12 strand DNA each time it's played. This also helps to manifest the new 24 strand DNA. Clients report going through quite a transformation!

Readings can be done long distance or in-person. I have spoken along with Aurora Light, on over 1500 television and radio shows and many Universities, Churches and Centers throughout North America and Great Britain.

I am available for sponsorship in your area and teach many classes such as one on the "Dynamics of Cosmic Telepathy" Channeling Class. I also do a popular power point presentation titled "Who's Who in the Cosmic Directory". A few of the beings presented during the power point presentation are shown here.

Aurora designs beautiful Chakra balancing Rainbow Quartz Crystal Pendants that the Spiritual Hierarchy requested she make for the Lightworkers to help balance and increase their auras -- and offer Lightworkers greater protection from imbalanced energies.

If you would like more information on these wonderful crystals that have also been charged off of the famous "Atlantean Crystal" that Dr. Ray Brown found off the coast of Bimini, in the Bahamas in 1968, check out Aurora Atlantean Chakra Crystal, one of the many items listed and shown at XXXXXXXXXXXXXX or contact us for more info.

"Michael is a very clear channel for the Spiritual Hierarchy. I recommend his Readings and Seminars to anyone who is on the path of enlightenment."
Spiritual Master Guru Deva, Kaui Hawaii

Michael is also traveling throughout the United States and is being sponsored for workshops and classes.

He is doing lecture presentations & book signings with his exciting new book Prepare For The Landings! at Borders, Barnes & Noble and other bookstores throughout the U.S.

Call for listed locations and dates. He is also available for sponsorship by other organizations and for workshops and Readings. Call for more information.

Testimonials:

To describe my experience with Michael Ellegion in a short paragraph almost seems like an intangible idea. My personal gain, acquired through this experience, which is infinite, I believe, will in turn benefit the world. Any one seeking clarification on their life’s mission and what their incarnation on this earth is really about should with out a doubt have a channeled reading done by Michael. If you feel called to a higher purpose but are maybe unsure of what it entails exactly, then this is definitely the thing for you! Not only is he a clear channel of light, but an incredibly intelligent and articulate man who you will immediately feel a deep rapport with. He provided so many detailed insights in to my life that I left the reading feeling more rejuvinated and balanced than I ever could have imagined. You will feel as if you are reconnecting with aspects of yourself that have previously been dormant while getting your full-life reading, and indeed, you will be. One of the things that was most amazing about the reading for me, was that I felt more awakened to my higher self immediately. For the weeks following my reading I have continually felt this connection heighten as if my higher self is coming more in to my physical body and aspects of my lower self are drifting away with the wind. It’s a beautiful thing to experience, but something hard to convey in words. I understand more deeply what I am here for and I feel more optimistic about what my future holds. Simply put, I feel more whole. I wish that everyone could experience this revelation of their higher purpose. If you are at all interested in recieving a reading from Michael Ellegion after reading this I suggest that you trust your instincts and follow your intuition, for they are the source of all truth. I assure you that you won’t be disappointed and your life will change for the better in ways that you'd never imagine! I am living proof!

Love & Light,
Sarah Jones

Incredible. I was fortunate enough to recieve a channeled reading by an amazing person. Michael Ellegion is most definitely the most clear, open channel we lightworkers and star people have today! The connection to the higher realms that he provides us with is unbelievable. I learned more about my soul and mission in the reading I recieved, than from any other endeavor during my 22 years here on earth. He is here to help us on the right path, and he certainly does! Not only does he channel, but Micahel also provides witty, intellectual and much-needed information for the growth and well-being of our society.

Alyssa Groenig

How Much for a Reading?

The Cost of a 90 Minute Recorded Session with YOU and The Masters is $250 plus a $15 Shipping & Handling fee. Price includes Questions and Answers with The Spiritual Hierarchy during the Reading.

Don't these people realize that you can look this stuff up on the Internet? Cut 'n pasted from WikiPedia, here are the principles in "designing and inventing the Parasail," which Michael El Legion claims his father did.
The first ascending-gliding parachute was developed by Pierre-Marcel Lemoigne in 1961.
In 1963 Jacques-André Istel from Pioneer Parachute Company bought a license from Lemoigne to manufacture and sell the 24-gore ascending-gliding parachute which was trade-named "parasail".
In early 1971, Mark McCulloh of Miami, Florida is the original inventor of modern day parasailing equipment beginning with the world’s first stationary parasailing platform.
In early 1976, Brian Gaskin designed, created and tested the first 16-gore canopy design which he named "Waterbird".

As for "appearing on the cover of LOOK and LIFE Magazine" that's even easier to check. The sole match was a model of what someone thought Toledo would look like in 50 years on the cover of LIFE. The model's construction was funded by a Paul Brock who was publisher of the Toledo Blade. Don't think Mr. El Legion would have left that detail out, so probably not the same person, and he wasn't the one on the cover anyway.

Of course, the truth could have been covered up to make him look like a liar and discredit him. The same with both of his glowing testimonials having the same spelling error, making it look like they were written by the same shill. Darn those Illuminati!

Still, if you're a star people you just might want to get a $250 master-encoded reading recording from him. How do you know if you are?

NASA STAR PEOPLE CHARACTERISTICS

The characteristics below manifest as a result of a higher dimensional, more advanced soul of extraterrestrial origin taking earth embodiment, either as an incarnate at the moment of birth, or as a "walk-in" - a soul transfer in later years. These Volunteers bring with them a higher frequency, more intense level of energy and consciousness than that of the average soul here on earth would usually manifest.

This energy consciousness level affects the DNA-RNA genetic code. Depending upon how much of this energy is able to be retained on the physical level of earth, after taking earth embodiment, is how many of these characteristics a Volunteer will be able to manifest. Such things as how pure one's diet is, along with environmental conditions and how intense the limited mundane sociological-psychological earthly programming has been, is what helps determine how much of this higher consciousness will be able to be grounded within the physical earth body.

Most Star People or Volunteers usually tend to have at least several to a 1/3 of the total number of these characteristics, and many others sometimes have many more depending upon their awareness, diets and interests.

In a few instances, some Star People may only have very few of these characteristics, because as stated, the lack of purity in one's diet, along with other environmental toxins, many pharmaceutical drugs or intense negative psychological programming can have a type of "numbing-dumbing affect" upon one's awareness - actually blocking most of this higher energy from being able to manifest within the individuals earth body.

The original research about this subject, was first conducted by Brad Steiger, a well known author and psychic, UFO researcher, back in the 1970's, after working extensively with NASA engineers and scientists, as well as other people from all walks of life.

DO YOU HAVE SOME OR SEVERAL OF THE CHARACTERISTICS OR TRAITS LISTED BELOW?
IF SO, THEN YOU TOO -- ARE ONE OF THOSE TERMED "STAR PEOPLE":

- FEEL LIKE "A STRANGER IN A STRANGE LAND."
- COMPELLING EYES AND PERSONAL CHARISMA.
- UNUSUAL BLOOD TYPE, OR EVEN A COMBINATION OF BLOOD TYPES.
- LOWER THAN NORMAL BODY TEMPERATURE.
- EXTRA VERTEBRAE, TRANSITIONAL VERTEBRAE, FUSED VERTEBRAE, OR LOWER BACK PAINS.
- EXTRA OR "MISPLACED" RIBS.
- HYPERSENSITIVITY TO ELECTRICITY, ELECTROMAGNETIC FORCE FIELDS.
- LOWER THAN NORMAL BLOOD PRESSURE.
- UNUSUALLY SHARP HEARING, AND EYES VERY SENSITIVE TO LIGHT.
- CHRONIC SINUSITIS (IRRITATION IN NOSE OR NOSTRILS).
- THRIVE ON LITTLE SLEEP AND DO THEIR BEST WORK AT NIGHT.
- WAS AN "UNEXPECTED" CHILD.
- SEEM TO HAVE BEEN "REBORN" IN CYCLES, FOR EXAMPLE, 1932-38, 1942-48, 1952-58, 1962-68, ETC.
- FELT THAT THEIR EARTH MOTHER AND FATHER ARE NOT THEIR TRUE, REAL PARENTS, AND THEY LONG OR YEARN FOR THEIR TRUE PLACE OF ORIGIN.
- HAD A DRAMATIC OR UNUSUAL EXPERIENCE WHEN THEY WERE VERY YOUNG, WHICH OFTEN TOOK THE FORM OF A WHITE LIGHT AND/OR VISITATION BY BEAUTIFUL AND BENEVOLENT HUMAN APPEARING BEINGS WHO GAVE INFORMATION AND COMFORT.
- COMPLAIN OF A FEELING OF GREAT URGENCY, A SHORT TIME TO COMPLETE AN IMPORTANT GOAL OR A SPECIAL MISSION.
- EXPERIENCE A BUZZING, RINGING OR A CLICKING NOISE OR A HIGH PITCHED MECHANICAL WHINE IN THE EARS PRIOR TO, DURING, OR AFTER SOME PSYCHIC-SPIRITUAL EVENTS OR A WARNING OF DANGER.
- HAD UNSEEN COMPANIONS AS A CHILD.
- HAVE HAD CONTACT WITH ANGELS, MASTERS, ELEMENTAL NATURE SPIRITS, SPIRITUAL TEACHERS, OR OPENLY DECLARED UFO INTELLIGENCE'S.
- HAD ONE OR MORE SERIOUS ACCIDENTS, ILLNESSES, TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCES, CLOSE CALLS OR LIFE THREATENING SITUATIONS IN WHICH THEY SHOULD OR COULD HAVE DIED, BUT FULLY OR QUICKLY RECOVERED.
- FELT OR SENSED THAT THEY WERE BEING WATCHED OVER AND DIVINELY PROTECTED.
- HAVE UNUSUAL ABILITIES WHICH ARE CONSIDERED PARANORMAL BY THEIR PEERS AND THEIR FAMILY.
- HAVE NATURAL OR UNUSUAL ABILITIES IN SPECIALIZED AREAS, SUCH AS ART, MUSIC, MATHEMATICS, ACTING, NATURAL SCIENCES, HEALING, ETC.
- THEIR ARTWORK, DREAMS OR VISIONS OFTEN INVOLVE AN OUTER SPACE, MULTI-MOON OR MULTIDIMENSIONAL, INTERPLANETARY ENVIRONMENT.
- CHILDREN AND ANIMALS ARE OFTEN ATTRACTED TO THEM.
- FEEL THAT THEY ARE ONE OF THE "144,000."
- MAY HAVE MYSTIC CROSSES, MYSTIC EYES, OR MYSTIC STARS ON THEIR PALMS.
- EXPERIENCE A STRONG ATTRACTION TO NATURAL QUARTZ CRYSTAL AND GEMSTONES.
- OFTEN HAVE FLYING DREAMS OR OUT-OF-BODY EXPERIENCES.
- HAVE A STRONG AFFINITY TO PAST ERAS OF ATLANTIS & LEMURIA, ANCIENT EGYPT, BIBLICAL TIMES, KING ARTHUR & CAMELOT, AND OF REMEMBERING PAST LIVES DURING THOSE PERIODS.
- FEEL A SPECIAL ATTRACTION OR DRAWING TO THE PLANET VENUS, THE PLEIADES, THE ORION CONSTELLATION, OR OTHER CELESTIAL LOCATIONS, AS WELL AS KNOWING DEEP WITHIN THAT THEIR REAL HOME IS SOMEWHERE BEYOND THE STARS.
- THEY ARE USUALLY STARRY-EYED ROMANTICS.
- OFTEN SEEM TO TAKE ON THE ROLE OF BEING AN EMPATH.
- HAVE OFTEN EXPERIENCED, WHEN GLANCING AT A DIGITAL CLOCK OR WATCH, THAT THE TIME, HAPPENED TO BE AT "11:11."
- HAVE RECEIVED THE MESSAGE OR FEELING FROM INNER GUIDANCE OR FROM THEIR UFO CONTACTS THAT "NOW IS THE TIME!"
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Dratzo! I wonder if this guy can get Dove on the line?
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Some other views of Michael and Aurora El-Legion, aka Michael Ellegion and Aurora Light.

Friday, March 30, 2007
9/11 Conspiracy Nutball Convention in Chandler

I've just learned that I missed the "9/11 Accountability: Strategies and Solutions Conference" that was held in February in Chandler. The guest list is filled with the expected kooks like James Fetzer, Steven Jones, and Col. Robert Bowman from "Scholars for 9/11 Truth" (Jones apparently has withdrawn from co-chair of that group and started another of his own with a similar name after clashing with Fetzer), and Jim Marrs, among many others.

If there was any doubt that this is a collection of people with no concerns about their credibility, I was quite amused to see this entry on the speakers list:

Michael and Aurora Ellegion - Michael and Aurora Ellegion, have been investigative reporters for over 25 years. They have insight into the powerful mind control aspect that 9-11 was utilized to create. They have appeared on numerous television programs, the BBC TV and Armed Forces Radio, newspapers and magazines. The Ellegions are also futurists and deeply desire to enlighten mankind, feeling that we must each play a part in directing our government. Michael and Aurora have spoke at cutting-edge conferences worldwide and at the Press Clubs throughout the U.S. on numerous social and political issues.

This description is remarkable for what it omits. I'm familiar with this couple under the name "El-Legion" rather than "Ellegion," from meeting them at a psychic fair in Phoenix around 1987 when I was head of the Phoenix Skeptics. There, they presented themselves as channelers of Lord Ashtar and other discarnate extraterrestrial entities from the Pleiades, along with the occasional Archangel. The website I've linked to, "channelforthemasters," seems to indicate that they are still in that business. Hopefully they've discontinued their side business of selling stolen telephone card numbers in Hawaii, for which they were arrested in 1987.

Admission to the psychic fair gave me a ticket for a reading from the psychic of my choice. I chose Michael El-Legion, thinking his reading would be the most likely to provide entertainment, and he did not disappoint. He told me I was an "Eagle Commander" of the Star People and a person of great cosmic importance. I'm pretty sure I still have an audio tape of that reading somewhere.

I wrote up my encounter with Michael El-Legion in the Arizona Skeptic, vol. 2, no. 1 (July/August 1988), which unfortunately I can't seem to find my copies of.

Posted by Jim Lippard at 3/30/2007 12:01:00 PM

Phone whom? Encounters with 'beings' launch quest
Alan Thurber, The Arizona Republic, April 10, 1985

"Are you, yourself, an extraterrestrial?"

Michael El-Legion looked at the questioner with the slightly pained and impatient expression of a true believer forced to deal with agnostic.

"I don't think you'd really understand, " he said.

Michael and Aurora El-Legion of Scottsdale are the Arizona (and Hawaii) directors of an organization called the National Investigations Committee on Unidentified Flying Objects. They lecture throughout the country on space phenomena and are about to start a lecture tour of Europe.

This weekend, they will hold a two-day seminar in their home, 7209 Via Nueve.

"We've done a great deal of reading and research on the subject," Michael El-Legion said, " and we've interviewed scientists, pilots, retired military personnel and many others who have had access to secret information and who have had personal experiences.

"We've had personal experiences ourselves."

When he was 6, El-Legion said, he was taken aboard UFO.

"It was Oceanside, California," he said, I was walking along side the pier, looking over, and started to fall in. The next thing I knew, I was in a craft that pulsated with white light.

"There were beings aboard, human in appearance. They have saved me from the fall. They were here to protect me."

He has a similar experience six years ago, he said, and communicated with the beings telepathically.

"Their telepathic skills," he added, "not mine."

His wife, El-Legion said, was protected from a bugler by a hovering spaceship when she was a child. That was in Michigan. The two met when she was in the audience for a lecture he gave at ASU.

"They are there," he said. " There have been countless sightings by perfectly credible people that cannot be explained any other way.

"Who are they? They are beings from many different worlds, who can travel interdimentially and intergalactically.

"They are here to study us. They will not allow this planet to destroy itself."

A slim, curly-haired man of 31, El-Legion has books of photographs and other documentation of the existence of extraterrestrial spacecraft.

"There is a lot of proof, but much of it has been suppressed by the government, the economic power structure and the media,"
he said.

"They have a policy of debunking UFO information, and making, kooks and fools out of anyone who believes it."

El-Legion believes that a spacecraft crashed in the South Mountain area about four months ago and that military personnel captured a live being and took it to a secret base in Nevada where two others have been kept alive for 10 years.

He also believes that some people have a genetic predisposition for extraterrestrial contact.

"It's vary difficult to explain, "he said, "There has been some interbreeding, but it's more a link from a different soul level, a transfer of energy. I'm not going to tell you in a brief interview that I'm an extraterrestrial. It's more complicated than that."

The seminar, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, costs $25 for one day, or $45 for both, including a vegetarian gourmet lunch. You can call 951-8848 for more information.

Any way you look at it, the seminar should be out of this world.

SAUCER SMEAR
OFFICIAL PUBLICATION OF THE SAUCER & UNEXPLAINED CELESTIAL EVENTS RESEARCH SOCIETY
EDITOR AND STILL SUPREME COMMANDER: James W. Moseley
NON-SCHEDULED NEWSLETTER Volume 49, No. 5 June 10, 2002

SEEDY SAUCERERS FROM SARASOTA SLINK INTO KEY WEST FOR A SEASIDE SYMPOSIUM!

On the weekend of May 11th, there was a series of small UFO lectures at a resort hotel here in Key West, for the first time in many years, as far as we have been able to find out. We very much wanted to attend, but unfortunately the lectures were run by an extremist New Age couple from Sarasota, Florida, who call themselves Michael and Aurora El Legion. The El Legions have a sordid history of shady business dealings in the past, according to those who know them.

Aurora El Legion actually phoned your humble "Smear" editor to forbid him from attending their lecture series, due to his perceived attitude of not taking the UFO subject seriously enough!
We warned the lady that it is discrimination to bar any orderly person from a public lecture, but she said she would have us escorted away by the police if we dared to show up. Not wanting to cause trouble, we backed off, after suggesting to Aurora that she perform a rather impossible sex act upon herself.

So goeth ufoology in the very deep South!

These two should give Lord Rama and Lady Tara a run for their moneys! I, for one, want to welcome them as new characters on the LONG-running NESARA soap opera. NESARA NOW WON!
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

NESARA may improve people's vision .... but never enough that they will see the day when NESARA delivers all that money that's been promised.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'll pass on the Aurora Atlantean Chakra Crystal. I just checked and it would cost $2,235 to have one mailed to me. However that's for white gold. I could go cheap and settle for sterling silver for $1,140. Probably get a discount rate quality aura though.
Last edited by Burnaby49 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

His wife, El-Legion said, was protected from a bugler by a hovering spaceship when she was a child.
I bet there's a lot of service people who wish they'd been protected from buglers - noisy idiots keep playing at 06:00 in the morning waking everyone up.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Since the NESARA people keep promising us billions any day now, why can't we order the Aurora Crystal on credit, the price to be deducted from our NESARA windfall when it arrives?
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Should definately order the platinium version. Mere gold is meaningless once we get our NESARA funds!
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Burnaby49 wrote:I'll pass on the Aurora Atlantean Chakra Crystal. I just checked and it would cost $2,235 to have one mailed to me. However that's for white gold. I could go cheap and settle for sterling silver for $1,140. Probably get a discount rate quality aura though.
Natural Quartz Rainbow Crystal Pendants
The Original Power Crystal since 1981!

"Inspired by the Spiritual Hierarchy for Lightworkers & Starpeople" Featuring "The Excalibur Sword" an empowering design brought back from Atlantean and Arthurian Times...

Natural Quartz Rainbow Crystal Pendants
Designed to create Cosmic Activation, Chakra balancing and opening, Kundalini awakening. Discover the healing effects.
Increasing & Balancing the Individual's Auric Field. Our gemstones are carefully selected from every corner
of the Earth - then made into beautiful fashionable
pieces that are designed with chakra balancing in mind.

Our special "Rainbow Crystals" are beautiful, with perfectly clear quartz points, surrounded by high
quality gemstones for strengthening each chakra. Mounted in Sterling Silver or 14k or 18k Yellow
or White Gold, with a top shank, they are known affectionately as the "Excalibur Sword"

AAA Quality Stones Include:
Fire Opal 8x10mm, Front
Amethyst 8mm Top
From the front view going clockwise:
Lapis 6mm
Chrysophrase Jade 6mm
Golden Citrine 6mm
Orange Carnelian 6mm
Red Garnet 6mm

A very special feature of Crystal Clear Rainbow Quartz Pendants is that all our crystals have been "charged" off the famous "Atlantean Crystal" that Dr. Ray Brown found in 1968, in an underwater Atlantean pyramid off the coast of Bimini,
in the Bahamas. Each piece is custom made for the individual Lightworker
with guidance from The Masters.

Ask about our no interest easy payment plans
to suit every budget.

----------------------

In 1968, Dr. Ray Brown, a naturopathic practitioner from Mesa, Arizona, was scuba diving with friends near the Bahamas, in an area 20 miles from the edge of a submarine drop-off called the Tongue of the Ocean.

During the dive, Brown became separated from his companions, and in trying to rejoin them, suddenly saw a strange pyramid shape looming up against the aquamarine light. The pyramid was situated 22 fathoms down, stood 120 feet high, with only 90 feet projecting out of the sea floor shifting sands. Brown was at first struck by how smooth and mirror-like the stone surface of the structure was, with the joints between the individual blocks almost indiscernible.

Swimming about the capstone, which the Arizona diver thought looked like lapis lazuli, he discovered an entranceway and decided to explore further. Passing along a narrow hallway, Brown finally came to a small rectangular room with a pyramid-shaped ceiling. What was amazing was that the room contained no algae or coral growing on the inner walls. They were completely spotless.

In addition, though Brown had brought no flashlight, he could nevertheless see everything in the room perfectly. It was very bright and well lit, but no direct light source was visible. Brown's attention was drawn to a brassy metallic rod 3 inches in diameter hanging down from the apex of the center, and at its end was attached a many-faceted red gem, which came to a point. Directly below the rod and gem, sitting in the middle of the room was a stand of carved stone topped by a stone plate with scrolled ends.

On the plate rested a pair of carved metal bronze-colored hands, life-sized, which appeared blackened and burnt, as if having been subjected to tremendous heat. Nestled in the hands, and situated 4 feet directly below the ceiling rod gem point, was a crystal sphere 3-1/2 inches in diameter.

Brown first attempted to pry loose the ceiling rod and red gemstone, but neither would budge. Turning back to the crystal sphere he found it easily separated from the bronze hand holders, and left the pyramid with it. As he departed, Brown felt a presence, and heard a voice from somewhere telling him never to return.

Fearing that his unusual prize might be confiscated as salvage-treasure by the U.S. government, Dr. Brown did not disclose the existence of the strange crystal or his experiences until 1975, when he exhibited the crystal for the first time.

He displayed the crystal only a half dozen times, but each time witnesses have seen or have been sensitive to strange phenomena directly associated with it.

Deep inside the crystal form one gazes upon three pyramid images, one in front of the other, in decreasing sizes.

Some, entering into a meditative or alpha brainwave state of consciousness, are able to clearly see a fourth pyramid, in the foreground of the other three.

The significance of the image may have been hinted at by psychic Elizabeth Bacon of New York. In a trance reading on the mysterious sphere, she received the message that the object had once belonged to Thoth, the Egyptian god who allegedly buried a secret vault of knowledge near the three great Pyramids of Giza at the beginning of time.

One might view this as a 'record keeper crystal' and 'three' as third dimension. 'Subterranean' is an metaphor for the sea of creation, collective unconsciousness, grid matrix of our reality, Hall of Records, etc.

Do the positions of the three pyramid images in the crystal hold a key to finding a fourth, as yet unfound subterranean pyramid, that is the fabled Hall of Records? I don't think so, but this story is laced with metaphors found throughout Crystalinks' files.

From the side, the internal images dissolve into thousands of tiny fracture lines, and Brown feels these may be electrical in nature, like some form of microscopic circuitry. From still another angle, and under special conditions, many witnesses have been able to see a large single human eye staring out serenely at them. Allegedly photographs of this eye have also been taken.

Dr. Brown's crystal sphere is the source of a variety of paranormal events. People have felt breezes of ionic winds blowing close to it; cold and warm layers surround it at various distances; other witnesses have been phantom lights, heard voices, or felt strange tingling sensations around it.

A compass needle placed next to the sphere will spin counterclockwise, then begin turning in the opposite direction when moved only two inches away.

Metals are temporarily magnetized in close contact with it. There are even recorded instances where one person has been temporarily healed of an ailment by touching the crystal sphere, but then the next person to come into its range took on the symptoms of the ailment of the other person, as if the crystal could draw out and then activate human disorders at will.

Just what the purpose of the crystal sphere was, and what role it once played in the enigmatic instrument Brown found inside the sunken Bahaman pyramid, remains a mystery, though of course there are some interesting possibilities.

One idea proposed is that the sunken pyramid once attracted, accumulated and generated cosmic forces. The suspended rod may have conducted forces accumulated in the capstone; the faceted red gem at its end concentrated and projected the energy to the crystal sphere below it; and the burned and blackened hands, showing the evidence of an energy transfer, probably amplified the release of energies; while the crystal sphere acted as the tuner and broadcaster of the energies.

All that we know for certain is that the crystal sphere Dr. Brown retrieved from this system is by itself testimony to a most sophisticated technology, for as experts at the Smithsonian Institute in Washington noted, the technology for cutting quartz stone to the perfection exhibited in the crystal sphere was not accomplished by our civilization until after 1900.
"Follow the Money"
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Our special "Rainbow Crystals" are beautiful, with perfectly clear quartz points, surrounded by high
quality gemstones for strengthening each chakra. Mounted in Sterling Silver or 14k or 18k Yellow
or White Gold, with a top shank, they are known affectionately as the "Excalibur Sword"

AAA Quality Stones Include:
Fire Opal 8x10mm, Front
Amethyst 8mm Top
From the front view going clockwise:
Lapis 6mm
Chrysophrase Jade 6mm
Golden Citrine 6mm
Orange Carnelian 6mm
Red Garnet 6mm
Those are all pretty cheap semi-precious stones, and in silver that magical pendant must cost them a good $20 to make, including the labor of cheap Indonesian jewelers.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Cathulhu wrote:Those are all pretty cheap semi-precious stones, and in silver that magical pendant must cost them a good $20 to make, including the labor of cheap Indonesian jewelers.
Those of us in the "spiritual know" know that the more you pay for it, the more it's worth. Since we are all co-creators of our reality, by paying more for it you give it value and thus more new-age power. This is the same reason that channeling sessions are $250, if you only paid $25 you would get 90% less valuable spiritual guidance. You should thank the El-Legions from the bottom of your heart that they think enough of you to offer to overcharge you!
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Pyramid you say?
Could be the doc was suffering nitrogen narcosis also, a pyramid would be pretty easy to see using side scanning sonar to look for it- plus, no cruise ships have hit it yet---)
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:Dratzo! I wonder if this guy can get Dove on the line?
For the right price, he can channel anyone! Here's what the NESARAites late leader has to say:

I AM Lady Master Dove of Oneness, 17th member of The Council of Twelve. Beloveds, I send you greetings and assurance that NESARA will be announced soon! But for this to happen you must listen to and support Michael Ellegion, who the Masters have designated to be their voice during these troubling times. His $250 channelings are your best source of information and should be updated daily. And, dear ones, also support his twin flame Aurora, whose name is the voice of an Italian Lion! Her Atlantian crystal pendants are not only the most powerful means at your disposal of aiding The Forces here to help you as long as it doesn't violate universal law against them helping you, but quite fashionable and reasonably priced too!

texino wrote:Pyramid you say?
Could be the doc was suffering nitrogen narcosis also, a pyramid would be pretty easy to see using side scanning sonar to look for it- plus, no cruise ships have hit it yet---)
Calling for physical evidence is a sign of disbelief! Do not use your dark side tricks to pull us all down to a level of low energy, which of course is what's been preventing NESARA from being announced all these years. Shame on you!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Secret Code Speak in Obama Speech or a New Way to Fleece the Sheesh?

Monday, January 30, 2012
President Obama’s State of the Union - WAS THIS THE INTRODUCTION TO NESARA?

Hi John

President Obama’s State of the Union.

Was it a introduction to the Nesara bill? The beginning of a new banking system? The end of the IRS? Peace! No more wars.

Tugboat Harry and a group of people discuss what Mr. Obama said or what they thought he said. Good call! You listen and come to your own conclusion. [You PAY $0.20 a minute for the linked call so I removed it] The call is long so to get to the part of Mr. Obama’s speech. Once your on the call press the * key on your phone you will hear skip amount set to 30 seconds. Press the * key again, you will hear skip amount set to1 minute. Press the * key again, you will hear skip amount set to 5 minutes.

Next press the number 3 button 32 times do this slowly and set back and listen. You will hear Carol and Elizabeth talking and then it will go into the discussion of the speech. Make your own conclusion.
Tugboat Harry

To hear the speech again go to www.whitehouse.gov

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:32 PM

5 comments:

1. Anonymous Jan 30, 2012 12:46 PM
why cant somenone just 'summarize' what he said here?
rather than trying to figure out where it is on the tape, etc.
waht were the key phrases that he said that would make one think that NESANA is coming in??

2. Anonymous Jan 30, 2012 01:37 PM
I heard the speech and I didn't hear anything that even hinted to NESARA???????

3. AnonymousJan 30, 2012 01:37 PM
any chance there's a Freeconference call link. I cannot call these numbers unless I want to pay .20 cents a minute. thanks.

4. AnonymousJan 30, 2012 03:00 PM
Is there an mp3 of this call anywhere?

5. AnonymousJan 30, 2012 03:27 PM
Must have been "some of those little voices" speaking to you Obama supporters! WHERE did he say ANYTHING that remotely ties anything to NESARA?

As you know, President Obama is chomping at the bit to announce NESARA, which is why he hasn't responded to the NESARA Whitehouse Online petition even though it reached the required limit 95 days ago. So he has to resort of code words and writing between the lines.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

More on tons and tons of gold for NESARA from Michael El-Legion (see the NESARA Checks Vision thread). 15 pages long in its original form, I have cut it down to stuff on the gold and some deliciously inane filler.

Michael Ellegion: Tons and Tons of Gold
2012 January 13
Posted by Steve Beckow

Udo Pelkowski and Chorsch Maschik have sent along this channeled message from Michael Ellegion, from Dec. 20, 2011, suggesting that it get fresh attention in light of Udo’s own revelations about the Philippine treasure.

Chorsch suggests that the Ellegion channel is speaking both of what was found in the ship off the Philippines and in many similar purposely-arranged treasure stashes around the planet. As Ashtar is alleged to say here, eventually this treasure will form one stream of NESARA.

I posted this once before but took it down because I was not sure of its authenticity. But apparently, according to Udo, the details are accurate. I have to rely on Udo and Chorsch’s estimation of the matter.

I apologize for the all caps and breathless quality of the channeling. I was also told by Ashtar in 2009 that he does not use affectations like “Lord Ashtar.” The use of that title here continues to give me pause.

“Tons & Tons of Gold, N.E.S.A.R.A. and our GFL ‘Cosmic Sting’ Operation”Channeled through Michael Ellegion

Greetings in the Light of our Radiant One. This is Lord Ashtar, of the Ashtar Command, Federation of Light. It is a time of great joy and excitement, that we are all feeling, those of you of Earth and we who are members of your “Extended Cosmic Family” that so many important and vital Truths are now being Officially revealed and Documented, into the “public domain”, for the masses of humanity, the “99%”, that have for so long been either “rumored”, theorized or only briefly referred to up until now.

I refer specifically to these very recent Revelations concerning the information that two of your fellow Volunteers in Earth embodiment, he known as David Wilcock and Benjamin Fulford, have officially released to the world, so that everyone else will now know for sure of the fact of—well, at least just SOME, or rather more accurately, ONLY A REALLY SMALL AMOUNT of the ACTUAL AMOUNT OF TONNAGE of the vast majority of EXACTLY HOW MUCH gold and other precious metals, and treasures that actually DOES exist and have always existed for many years and centuries, scattered all around the planet.

But as he has stated many times, when numerous initially “irritating” examples of his e-mails and/or phone calls would be interfered with, or ATTEMPTS to block or sabotage certain projects that he was in the process of completing were experienced, it dawned upon him that as he stated, “Well, if I’m THAT MUCH of a threat, then I must be doing something RIGHT, or I would NOT have experienced those many attempts to not only kill me or at least totally block or stop me from what I was in the process of doing. So I really APPRECIATE those moments of “tender lovin’ care’ that these agents would go out of their way to try to stop me and even ATTEMPT to literally kill me! Wow, what an AWESOME example of TOTAL CONFIRMATION that I was obviously ‘doing something right’, that I was RIGHT ON, and so I will just ‘turn the thumb screw a little TIGHTER’ on these forces.

“Don’t they understand that this so-called ‘interference’ is only making me MORE DETERMINED & MORE DEDICATED to exposing these plans and agendas of the cabal? So I THANK them for this (one more) wonderful CONFIRMATION of the IMPORTANCE of my deeds and actions! GOD BLESS them for these examples that we all, at times, have experienced, which has helped us all to develop even greater Discernment and Cognitive Deductive Reasoning,” Or as it is also referred to by those of us in the Federation of Light, of being “Cosmically-Galactically Street Wise” for being on planet Earth.

Now, of course, as this Channel experienced, there are some rare exceptions, in his case, of his very brief death at the hands of the cabal, and of him then immediately right afterwards of being physically taken aboard one of our Light Ships and brought back to life and actually made stronger on all levels of his being, from this attempt upon him.

But getting back to the subject at hand, and of the fact that now the true facts are indeed being documented about how many—or at least just SOME of the ACTUAL amount of how MANY, MANY MILLIONS OF TONS of gold and treasures have been available for many years and centuries. We of the Galactic Federation and the Ascended Masters of Earth, and those of Agartha, of the Inner Earth, feel that it is indeed very important for everyone to finally and fully acknowledge the vast implications of what this truly means.

Especially now, as this knowledge in the last few days has quite literally become knowledge in the “public domain” level; that the “genie has gotten out of the bottle and will never get back in” But, again, this is only one of many more very important Revelations to be fully and Officially Documented for everyone else upon planet Earth.

But from a financial or economic standpoint, of course, the implications are enormous, to put it mildly, and as stated earlier, this fact, of how much gold and precious treasures do actually exist, helps to make it a “no brainer” of how obvious and factual the N.E.S.A.R.A. economic system actually is–despite various “disinformation” attempts, by the “powers that were” and skeptical type people, to make this system seem only as some “fictional fable” or just mere unsubstantiated “urban legend” with no basis of historical facts. But despite those attempts by the cabal, in so many different ways, to sabotage this eventual plan of St. Germain, this has always been our plan, we of the Federation of Light, and of the Ascended Masters of Earth, to ultimately help bring into reality this new and uncorrupted economic system, that would—AND WILL VERY SOON–completely replace the old corrupt federal reserve & usury-credit system.

As I had also once communicated with this channel a number of years ago, right after he had watched the movie titled “The Sting” [Paul Newman & Robert Redford played in it], I had stated to him about how we of the Federation had our own “Cosmic Sting” Operation in motion, and that one day we would literally outsmart the entire cabal and force them to step down from power (which would, of course, include a new and uncorrupt planetary economic system for the people of Earth).

One more thing that I want to mention, as I also telepathically told this channel a few days ago, that we of the Federation of Light, and of the Ashtar Command, are definitely going to start making much more open appearances of our ships. Both in greater numbers over your major cities and population areas, sometimes with whole fleets of our craft, as well over many of your homes. So we would definitely strongly suggest for all of you, and to have your friends and family members do this as well, to make sure that you now, more than any other time in you past, to make sure you carry with you at all times, your cameras, I-phones and digital recorders.

And for those few who happen to also have a pair of 3rd Gen. Military Night Vision Goggles, you will also, of course, really start to have even better views of our ships even further out in the night skies. And, of course, now that this channel has recently helped in setting up a way so that whatever is observed thru these special goggles over the Phoenix, AZ area, can now be seen, over the Internet, by everyone else, who are scattered all throughout the entire planet. We are definitely very excited now that the final “home stretch” to what we all have been waiting for so many ages and years, has now finally arrived, as we get Ready for these next major events!

Blessing to all for the glorious times and the Golden Age to soon manifest upon Earth. Blessings to all! This has been Lord Ashtar, of the Ashtar Command, Federation of Light, and yes, “Keep Your Eyes on the Skies! Adonai Vassu Berogus!

Greetings to all, I Am That I Am, I Am the Ascended Master St. Germain, and I thank both my long time friend, Lord Ashtar and this channel for having a chance to “add my two cents”–or rather TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH of sense, to these very recent—public exposure revelations. Which, as Ashtar, himself, has already conveyed quite accurately and clearly, how these new developments are truly helping to bring all of us so much closer for the N.E.S.A.R.A. economic system to be fully and Officially Activated/Implemented.

As many have already heard in recent years and even decades, of this ultimate plan of Economic Reform, of the N.E.S.A.R.A. system, otherwise known as the “National Economic Security and Reformation Act.” And I and all my friends, fellow Ascended Masters, Cosmic Masters of the Galactic Federation, Agarthans, and to all my many friends, brothers and sisters of Earth, who have been working long and hard to finally help make this a real reality. … And, of course, one of the obvious first steps has been to more openly and Officially, expose how much, or at least, as stated earlier by Ashtar, only just SOME, of exactly HOW MANY MILLIONS OF TONS of gold and other precious treasures actually do exist upon this planet, that are, “directly” and “indirectly” part of the vast economic resources that are an intrical part of my World Trust that makes up the sources of economic freedom of the N.E.S.A.R.A. system.

So it was, as this channel has heard, that, yes, I did, indeed, make a sudden appearance before all that were there, and that I did indeed give a short, few-minute speech to them, to inspire them, about Freedom and one’s Rights that are given & Granted to you and us all by your/our Divine Creator/God. And I did end that very spontaneously, Divinely Inspired speech with the words, “Now Sign that Document!” And they did. It is also true, that on the back of the U.S. $2 bill, I Am the man in the background who is wearing the hat.

As is also referred to in the movie National Treasure, it is true that many of these noble men were Freemasons and Rosicrucians, and that even though the illuminati did infiltrate these organizations, most of those today who are members of these and other “Fraternal Orders”, are truly noble individuals, who only want to see the Golden Age come to this planet. But as was conveyed in the movie, the Knight Templars, who later formed the Freemasons and other Fraternal Orders, did recover huge amounts of gold and treasures, many from King Soloman’s Treasures and the Library of Alexandra.

Some of these treasures were, in fact, moved from the East and also secretly brought over to help fund the early colonies in America, and the American Revolution, and these hidden treasures will also all be found when the time is right.

As this recent release of information has documented, one of the main sources of the accumulation of this gold and other treasures is presently in Asia, as well as many other locations scattered throughout the planet. Not only from numerous locations above or near the surface of Earth, but also from within the Earth, from Agartha, So, quite literally, there is actually no end to, or rather there is an infinite amount of gold and other precious substances from an infinite number of sources, BESIDES the numerous secure storage facilities on the outer Earth these recent Documents refer to.

As a master Alchemist, I have long since known that in any “alchemical formula” whether it be through the “transmutation of base metals into gold,” … And the “discovery” of these exact, ingredients of this particular “alchemical formula” of this new N.E.S.A.R.A. economic system & reality could not occur until right before the actual conditions would be available to manifest this exact state or system. Well, so it is, that because enough of the masses on Earth have achieved or are in the process of achieving this specific state of consciousness, the first Official revealing of this new system, or part of what will be the vast economic resources of this system have now been allowed to be exposed. Yes, this very fact, in itself, is a powerful sign from “On High,” to everyone on Earth, that we are indeed very close to the full implementation of the N.E.S.A.R.A. system. Mostly likely only months away from being Officially established. once certain obvious “legal actions” are completed and “Certified” into Law.

It has been stated (here on Earth, at least) that (usually) in the past, power has “corrupted those in positions of power absolutely”. But now with this very recent knowledge of at least SOME of how much gold, etc. does, indeed exist, the need or tendency of the past, of greed or “gold fever” ceases to exist, among all whose Hearts are pure & filled with compassion & Aligned with Divine Creation—which will be the only ones of Earth’s humanity that can even exist within the Higher 5th Dimensional Frequencies that are in the process of quickly manifesting upon Earth.

For this alloy referred to as “Gold”—which also exists in various shades of the different Colors of the Rainbow besides the yellowish-gold coloring because of the particular combination of alloys & properties—does exist in such great and common amounts all over the planet, that it will not be considered so rare or economically so expensive. And as many have in recent years and especially in recent months begun to self-realize, that it is a Supreme Blessing, for the present corrupt federal reserve & usury credit system to totally collapse and be Officially ended, so that within hours or days at the most, the N.E.S.A.R.A. system, world wide, will be Officially Activated & Implemented for everyone upon Earth.

Of course, too, as has also been discussed and is a fact, that N.E.S.A.R.A. is only meant to be in place as a ‘Transition economic system” for only a short time, until the entire planet can complete a total Vibrational Dimensional shift from the old 3D level into a Higher 5th or 6th Dimensional state. Then this N.E.S.A.R.A. system will change into or merge & become the same type or Higher form of “Love-Barter” system that exists on all of the planets of the Intergalactic Federation of Light.

Blessings in power and Love and Light of the I Am That I Am! This has been St. Germain, and I Am Decreeing, Invoking and Visualizing, the Violet Fire-Transmuting Flame of Freedom! I blast the Violet Fire so that this whole process will indeed speed up, and I ask that all Lightworkers, Sons and Daughters of Freedom, will also now join me in Decreeing, Invoking and Visualizing, even more powerful than before, that this upcoming Manifesting and Implementation of N.E.S.A.R.A. will occur all that much sooner, for the sake of all of humanity, and for Mother Earth, herself. Blessings to you!

Saint Germain is the man in the background wearing the hat.
"Follow the Money"