Bring Your Toothbrush

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Bring Your Toothbrush

Post by Deep Knight »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I wonder if the "Neptune" is actually a boat or ship which will take the lucky 100 to a jurisdiction from which extradition is almost impossible....
Luckily it wasn't The Neptune's sister ship "The Uranus," which would cetainly lead to more anal-probing fears.
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I wonder if the "Neptune" is actually a boat or ship which will take the lucky 100 to a jurisdiction from which extradition is almost impossible....
It would be great if the destination turned out to be Somalia...
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

Archangel Michael: Greetings, I am Michael.

Steve Beckow: Greetings, Lord, and I guess you know just how excited we all are.
I wonder if any Jehovah Witnesses are going along.

Rumor has it that they believe Archangel Michael and Jesus Christ are one and the same.
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Kestrel wrote:
Archangel Michael: Greetings, I am Michael.

Steve Beckow: Greetings, Lord, and I guess you know just how excited we all are.
I wonder if any Jehovah Witnesses are going along.

Rumor has it that they believe Archangel Michael and Jesus Christ are one and the same.
"Brother Veritus" sez Christ Michael is another name for Creator God Aton, Creator Son of Nebadon, a.k.a. Hatonn. Jesus is actually Sananda, who may or may not be someone different (after all, we are all one). The channeling of the Archangel Michael seems to indicate that they're different, although who knows how things work in 5D.
The Archangel Michael wrote:So the words and the politics and the charges that have evolved around Disclosure begin to disintegrate as you prepare to go, yes, as a collective and as individuals, on this excursion. Yes, on this joy ride. I will be present as well. So will Jesus/Sananda.
"Follow the Money"
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Any "god" with nothing better to do than talk to these delusional losers isn't worthy of my attention. duh.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Kestrel

Post by Kestrel »

Deep Knight wrote:"Brother Veritus" sez Christ Michael is another name for Creator God Aton, Creator Son of Nebadon, a.k.a. Hatonn. Jesus is actually Sananda, who may or may not be someone different (after all, we are all one). The channeling of the Archangel Michael seems to indicate that they're different, although who knows how things work in 5D.
The Archangel Michael wrote:So the words and the politics and the charges that have evolved around Disclosure begin to disintegrate as you prepare to go, yes, as a collective and as individuals, on this excursion. Yes, on this joy ride. I will be present as well. So will Jesus/Sananda.
Hmmm... I'll admit I didn't study the announcement too closely, 'cuz I didn't want to be sucked into the vortex and discover the hard way that it is a one-way wormhole. I do still have family to support. They'd need to wait the full seven years to have me declared dead and collect the insurance, and they're afraid the mortgage company would foreclose first.

Even so, it doesn't seem that Jesus/Sananda is ever referred to as "Lord." So I have to conclude Jesus/Sananda is actually just a minor celestial lackey whose name is probably pronounced Hey-soos Sananda, like too many of the street urchins south of the border.
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Kestrel wrote:Even so, it doesn't seem that Jesus/Sananda is ever referred to as "Lord." So I have to conclude Jesus/Sananda is actually just a minor celestial lackey whose name is probably pronounced Hey-soos Sananda, like too many of the street urchins south of the border.
Sandyanda may be Jesus but that's not his actual name. It's Eh-soo Ee-man-you-all San-nand-duh. From Bellringer's old cult's newsletter.
FROM THE SUPREME COMMANDER OF PROJECT EARTH TRANSITION
ESU IMMANUAL SANANDA
3/27/93 SANANDA

Greetings, my child. I am Sananda, the one and same that you were taught to call Jesus Christ. Though this is not my name, and never was, labels matter very little for we are all but different patterns of energy and, however you call upon me, when the thought is of that energy pattern by which you know me, I shall answer. I have been known by thousands of titles, and called upon by millions, yet I hear each by the love that is in the heart.

As for trip developments...

Steve Beckow – Limousine To The Stars – Partimers Welcome! – 2 February 2012
Posted on February 2, 2012 by lucas2012infos

The “Voyage to the Stars” team has just finished an hour-long call with Grener and Archangel Michael.

I’ll try to report the highlights from memory until a transcript is available from Ellen or Ruth.

Your invitation to the stars.

The most important highlight is that Grener will be taking Dave Schmidt and BZ Riger aboard the Neptune in the next 24 hours on a scouting mission. Why are they going? Because we know that some of you will need to cancel appointments and even shift work to go on this expedition and we want you to have an eyewitness report that this is really happening. Their report will provide that certainty.

At the latest they’ll go Friday morning so make a point of waiting till Friday afternoon to cancel appointments. Obviously work shifts may need to be attended to sooner.

Archangel Michael addressed the various criticisms that have been level against the project and against Linda. I’ll leave that to him for your reading.

Grener discussed the case of a mother whose child is afraid of the galactics. He said it would not be advisable for her to come until he has had an opportunity to deal with these fears. He said the fear was a bleedthrough from a life spent in the Galactic Wars and should not be dismissed but handled with compassion and patience. I’ll be mentioning this to the person herself. But it’s something that others should keep in mind as well if your children exhibit any fear of talk about galactics.

Geoff West asked if he could remain on board the Neptune and produce documentaries and Grener said it was important not to have anyone remain on board so that the dark could not say someone has been abducted. Thus it was important for us to have a list as well so all could be accounted for.

Grener does not want to increase the number of people coming because he wants it to remain intimate and connected. But he has made the concession that we can begin a second list and the galactics will come and get those people and take them for short visits to the ship.

There were one or two people who asked if they could come for a day and I said “no.” Well, that “no” is now a “yes.” We will prepare a second list of part-timers. (Pat, this one’s for you.) But the list is not so important as you just asking the galactics. When you ask, it’s like a party line. The galactics hear you, Grener said.

Any mistakes the logistics team makes, the galactics will correct. It isn’t the case that if your name is spelled incorrectly, you may be missed. He said that the galactics know who you are.

And anyone else who wants to come for a part-time stay among the list of full-time attendees, perhaps shift over to that list as well if you want to come only for a day.

How will they pick us up? Grener was not kidding when he said we’d be picked up in a limousine. That’s exactly how it will be. Our return will be en masse and we’re first go to a separate location where we’re meet the press.

Some people for this second group may have to give up a night’s sleep to go. The visit will be in full consciousness and your physical body. You will remember all you see. (And you’ll return ahead of the rest of us so you’ll be the first ones back.)

Now this is important. Going is an acknowledgement that we are supporting Disclosure. If people do not want to meet the press, well and good. They will be taken home separately. But most people should know that we are viewed as the vanguard of Disclosure.

We are looked upon as forming a kind of sisterhood and brotherhood that will support each other in really stepping out for Disclosure’s sake. So we have an element of work related to our play. Well, not really work, but going on this trip means something. For all intents and purpose, we are Disclosure, people.

Archangel Michael has a message for Sahar, who has been jailed unjustly: He will work behind the scenes to see what he can do for you. You are not insane. End of message.

Thank you to those people who paid for this call.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Lucas – About Steve Beckow – My Stand In This Matter – Get On With It! – 2 February 2012
Posted on February 2, 2012 by lucas2012infos

After The An Hour With An Angel blogtalk radio show with Linda Dillon channeling Grener (President of the Intergalactic Council) interviewed by Steve Beckow hosted by Graham Dewyea hell broke loose.

The issue was a trip to the command ship Neptune and travel with a selected group of people by Steve Beckow and some additions by Grener and the Intergalactic Council. The intent was to visit and report from the ship and travels in earths media to bring disclosure forward and hopefully other things also with it.

Let me say this: almost all lightworkers have still ego and duality issues. Therefore Steve had better not put out this interview before but after the visits with Grener and reporting on it. The questions now are about why not me? Why selection of people by Steve. What is the reason behind this selection? Etc. All these are for me just part of ego and duality issues .

Please Steve go ahead with it as planned and agreed upon with Grener. And let us hear from your wonderful voyage and things you have been doing and have learned with the group. But leave nothing out and bring the news to earth and spread it. I will do my part in spreading the news. We need to progress in one or the other way this final year. We have to do ourselves a lot with some help from our space brothers and sisters and lightbeings.

My stand is let all critics and others set their ego, judgement and duality aside and make way for this event taking place and sent love and light for a succesful mission. The trip is about bringing things forward for the good of all mankind in reporting and bringing the news and things learned back to all on earth.

So, Get on with it!

Give my regards to Grener, Ashtar, SaLuSa, SanJaSKa as you are meeting or may meet them.
"Follow the Money"
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

You mean they're not going away FOREVER? So sorry. Deep Knight's work is not yet done. Are they planing on holding their post-trip news confrence before or after the Superbowl? That just might affect their viewing audience. The Galactics, being all knowing are fully aware of that. Of course, being Galactics, they probably also already who will win and the final score. Too bad they won't give us any useful information like that. I know, I know, I'm showing a materialistic trend not compatible with pure spirituality. Guess I'm not invited on this trip.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Cathulhu

Post by Cathulhu »

Gee, why don't the Galactics just land at the superbowl, rather than worry about meeting the press later?
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

THAT would be a half-time show worth watching!!!!
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Kestrel

Post by Kestrel »

Deep Knight wrote:
FROM THE SUPREME COMMANDER OF PROJECT EARTH TRANSITION
ESU IMMANUAL SANANDA
3/27/93 SANANDA

Greetings, my child. I am Sananda, the one and same that you were taught to call Jesus Christ. Though this is not my name, and never was, labels matter very little for we are all but different patterns of energy and, however you call upon me, when the thought is of that energy pattern by which you know me, I shall answer. I have been known by thousands of titles, and called upon by millions, yet I hear each by the love that is in the heart.
I notice he still doesn't go by "Lord;" Michael retains that honor. Nope, Aye-soo San-an-DUH can say what he wants us to hear, but it doesn't ring quite true.

By the way, I've seen that face before. Here's what San-an-DUH looks like when the word "imposter" reaches his ears:

I've seen enough. Someone else can have my spot on this little adventure.
Cathulhu

Post by Cathulhu »

Y'know, I was perfectly serious about both dyeing my hair purple this time and going on a road trip, but this is ridiculous. I've been out-loonytuned.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

At the latest they’ll go Friday morning so make a point of waiting till Friday afternoon to cancel appointments. Obviously work shifts may need to be attended to sooner.
I just want to see these requests for leave/vacation:
Dear Boss, can't come in Saturday as I've been invited on an Intergalactic cruiser for a few days.
or
Sorry I won't be in tomorrow, I'm one of only 120 earth people selected to meet some 5 dimensional beings who will shortly be solving all earth's problems.

I'd be willing to bet anyone who needs to take time off work, and tells the truth why, won't have a job to come back to.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:I just want to see these requests for leave/vacation:
Dear Boss, can't come in Saturday as I've been invited on an Intergalactic cruiser for a few days.
or
Sorry I won't be in tomorrow, I'm one of only 120 earth people selected to meet some 5 dimensional beings who will shortly be solving all earth's problems.

I'd be willing to bet anyone who needs to take time off work, and tells the truth why, won't have a job to come back to.
Grener the Alien Commander channeled and Steve Beckow wrote:Regarding your work situation, simply say that you have some pressing personal or family matter. AAM says that he does not want anyone to feel they need put their employment situation at risk. Accommodations can be made for people’s work schedules. Again: Do not lie. Omit instead.
"Dear Boss,
Dratzo! I AM notifying you that I need an extended leave because I have some pressing personal or family matter. I know I have that meeting with HR Monday to talk about my recent "erratic behavior" and annoying other employees with my "wild stories," but it will have to wait. I AM certain that I will have a job to come back to. And so it is!"

Cathulhu wrote:Y'know, I was perfectly serious about both dyeing my hair purple this time and going on a road trip, but this is ridiculous. I've been out-loonytuned.
Grener's alien ilk think purple hair is a good look for Earth-Shan Human Females who visit their starships. When led in groups into the arena to be fed to the carnivorous monsters for the galactics' entertainment, they are always the first to have their heads bitten off. The monsters think they're grape flavored (not too bright, but effective killers with a dozen suckered tentacles and huge gaping mouth with razor teeth).
LaVidaRoja wrote:You mean they're not going away FOREVER? So sorry. Deep Knight's work is not yet done. Are they planing on holding their post-trip news confrence before or after the Superbowl? That just might affect their viewing audience. The Galactics, being all knowing are fully aware of that.
The galactics seem to be aware of many details of Earth-Shan culture, such as SciFi movies, but totally ignorant of others. They WOULD have had a much bigger audience if they had come back during the Super Bowl, but these aliens obviously don't know this or they wouldn't planned it for the 4th-14th. Then again, perhaps there's going to be some Valentine's Day event that will be broadcast to even more viewers and they'll interrupt it. Maybe one of those "who gets to date the star" reality TV shows' final episode where finalist is chosen after a Valentine's-themed wrestling bout in an outdoor pit filled with pink mud.

But now for the latest updates!!!

Steve Beckow – Flight List – Voyage To The Stars – 3 February 2012

Here’s our first go at a Flight List for the Voyage to the Stars.

Now first of all, we are at 300 and Grener has said we cannot take that many. So any people who’ve changed their mind and aren’t going should let us know right away. Put “NOT GOIING:” in the header and send email to grener11@gmail.com only.

Anyone who intends to go only part-time, let us know about that as well and we’ll put you on the part-time list. You will go just the same. Put “PART TIME:” in the header and send to grener11@gmail.com.

That should bring the list down somewhat. Grener would like the list to be 150, but will accept some leeway. The number needs to be low so that the group can be intimate since our bonding is important to the Disclosure effort.

This list is dynamic and will change as people decide not to go. There may be a very small number of additions due to errors we may have made. A very small number have also been accepted and not yet contacted.

[long list of first names and last initials removed]

Steve Beckow – So I’m A Part-timer. Now What? – 3 February 2012

“I’m on my way!”

We have more people for full time than we were supposed to. Mind you, this is the event of the millennium so why wouldn’t that be the case?

We can’t add more to the full-time roster, but we can add people to the part-time roster.

Grener introduces the notion of part-time visitors here:

Grener: Not all of your delegates can come full time…

The core grouping will be with us for the full length. And then others will have the opportunity. And we are not going to say “Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday” for all this group. We will just say, “Be available….” and if it means missing something you had planned on Earth, so be it. Which is more important to you?

So, these, the group that is the second group and third group and fourth group, we will lift them up for a visit while the primary delegation is still there and going on. To those who wonder how Grener and crew will know how long they want to stay for and when they will be picked up, Grener reminds us that we’re dealing with people who have the capacity to know that information.

G: People, first of all, people are already letting us know. We do not interfere, and we certainly do not invade people’s privacy, but we are made aware [of your desire] the moment you are made aware….

As soon as the email or the phone calls come [stating that people want to go], think of it as a party line or a cc.We are getting the request as well.

So, you may keep your lists, because in human form, people wish to be reassured that their request has been heard, received and considered. And that is what they need to know. And that we from our side are accommodating as much, as many, and as rapidly as we can.”

As incredible as it may sound, Grener and Co. know that you want to go part-time and know when you want to go for. Yes, we’ll keep lists but apparently they aren’t needed. This is between you and Grener, apparently. Here he describes the way it will work:

SB: All right, how will they know when you are going to come?

G: They won’t!

SB: Ummn, some of them work, some of them have children…

G: Oh, we are going to take that into account, we will let them know.

Some may be picked up at the time they would ordinarily go to bed, though that does not mean people will travel in their astral form and remember nothing in the morning.

G: For some it will be during their sleeping hours, and we suggest they will be very willing to give up a night’s sleep to come on board.

SB: When you say during their sleep hours, you don’t mean they won’t remember it…

G: No, we do not, and this is a very good question and it is a question many have asked. this is a physical, human conscious experience; this is not an astral invite. We extend those all the time; so, yes, people will have the conscious knowing of being present and the conscious memory of what has transpired.

Grener says that numbers of people will decide not to go on the trip:

G: Now you also know that there are some that will self-eliminate, even though they are on that list.

If there are any who are down for full-time who would prefer to go part-time, that would help us bring the number down. We could make the group smaller as Grener wanted.

So that is the lowdown on part-time travel to the ships. Just intend to go and the galactics will find you and bring you to the ship. You can be on the list but you don’t have to be. We’ll all compare experiences when we get back

Grener & Co.
Starship Tours

Earth citizens are invited to board the Starship Neptune for a ten day field trip through this galaxy and even beyond, leaving behind the confines of our 3rd dimension and rocketing into the 5th, 6th, and even 7th dimensions. Zagnut rated 17 Stars!
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Now first of all, we are at 300 and Grener has said we cannot take that many
Wait a minute. This expedition is headed up by beings of immense power from the 5th dimension (and beyond!), they are traveling on humongous starships with incredible technology and capable of hauling a zillion tons of gold (if it existed in that quantity) and yet they cannot handle 300 primitive humanoids?

What kind of galactics or celestials are we dealing with? Even here on Earth-Shan with our crude technology and primordial talents, we have several cruise lines that operate a fleet of cruise ships throughout the year, averaging 2,000+ passengers on a voyage with nary a trouble (other than the occasional stomach viral pandemic outbreak or a sinking due to a captain playing how-close-can-I-get). Three hundred passengers would be a no-brainer for us.

The more I hear about theses galactics, the more I get the feeling that they could learn a few things from us.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

The Observer wrote:
Wait a minute. This expedition is headed up by beings of immense power from the 5th dimension (and beyond!), they are traveling on humongous starships with incredible technology and capable of hauling a zillion tons of gold (if it existed in that quantity) and yet they cannot handle 300 primitive humanoids?

What kind of galactics or celestials are we dealing with? Even here on Earth-Shan with our crude technology and primordial talents, we have several cruise lines that operate a fleet of cruise ships throughout the year, averaging 2,000+ passengers on a voyage with nary a trouble (other than the occasional stomach viral pandemic outbreak or a sinking due to a captain playing how-close-can-I-get). Three hundred passengers would be a no-brainer for us.

The more I hear about theses galactics, the more I get the feeling that they could learn a few things from us.
There you go again... being logical. Sheeesh.....
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

The Observer wrote:

In next weeks intergalactic news:
Captain arrested following the starship "Titania" hitting an asteroid on maiden voyage.

Owners of starship may face prosecution for using the starship's maiden voyage to pick up 150 earth creatures. Stories concerning incomplete documentation and failure of safety checks starting to circulate. Source claims captain talked about dodging asteroids on his Facebook page.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Space, Grener and you.
Come aboard, we're expecting you.
Money, life's sweetest reward.
Let it go, we might give some back to you.

Space Boat soon will be running another con
The Space Boat promises to get everyone
Set a course for their cash,
Your mind distracted by our trash.

Dove can't hurt anyone
But there always another - always one more.
Yes SPAAAAAAACEEEEEE! It's DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE! (hey-ah!)

Cathulhu

Post by Cathulhu »

The Observer wrote:Space, Grener and you.
Come aboard, we're expecting you.
Money, life's sweetest reward.
Let it go, we might give some back to you.

Space Boat soon will be running another con
The Space Boat promises to get everyone
Set a course for their cash,
Your mind distracted by our trash.

Dove can't hurt anyone
But there always another - always one more.
Yes SPAAAAAAACEEEEEE! It's DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE! (hey-ah!)
Sung (or chanted) to the tune of "the love boat theme" I presume.

With my history, I should go and see if I shipwreck this one! :lol:

To steal a separate thread--to the tune of "Drunken Sailor"...

What shall we do with Galactic Grener? (repeat thrice)
Earl eye in the morning,

Put him in the spaceship with his dinner
Everyone who goes was a winner
While their wallets all get thinner
and he eats their brains, no warning.