Bring Your Toothbrush

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Bring Your Toothbrush

Post by Deep Knight »

The real reason Grener didn't show last Saturday.

Darn you, murdering Illuminati scum!
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Which one is Grener, though? Agnes or Reginald?

Or did Grener have two heads, one female and one male? Image
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Pleiadian High Council sez that it's Earth-human's fault the joy ride didn't happen. From Beckow's 2012 Scenario website.

The Pleiadian High Council: You have Always Decided the Events that Manifest on Earth

Channeled through Wes Annac February 12 , 2012

We listen to your calls to us, for us to show you ways and give you guidance as to how you can make your difficult ventures in the lower vibrations a little bit easier. Every thought is a prayer, and is itself an energetic transmission that we receive as soon as it is directed at us.

We receive your thoughts and prayers for a better Life and for an easier ride in the lower dimensions, and as we feel your pleas, we make the call for you to view all events that occur in your Lives from a Loving, detached perspective. When you see a date dropped or hear of a miraculous event said to manifest, allow the scenario presented to anchor itself into your personal energetic field, which will help make you a vessel for the scenario’s energies of Creation to come through.

Scenarios and predictions are presented before you in an effort to get you to Create the possibility of the scenario presented happening. We ask you to think and feel upon the miracles that events such as disclosure and our presence among you will bring, but you must Create these scenarios yourselves or they will never manifest.

Here in the higher realms, anything manifests instantly through thought and feeling, though of course it is not as easy to manifest things in the lower dimensions. The events you have been reading and hearing about that have been predicted to manifest, are very big events that will have far-reaching consequences and will take a lot of collective manifestation effort to happen.

The problem with this has been that when predictions are given to you, instead of you uniting to make the predictions manifest, we notice that you form back into your old ways of duality; splitting yourselves up between those who believe the prediction is ‘real’ and those who believe it is not genuine. This collective expression of separation is what has been holding you back in the avenue of manifesting predicted events.

Instead of uniting and putting your energies fully into a prediction occurring, you instead pour all of your energies into proving that the event is either legitimate or a fraud. Those who do not believe the event or prediction is real are in many cases the ones who can cause the most harm to the event’s manifestation.

Remember dear souls, there is no such thing as concrete ‘real or ‘fake’ dualities here in the higher realms. Everything just is, and everything one can ever think of or possibly imagine already exists. This is in fact true also with the lower dimensions. It is simply your beliefs in such concrete dualities that make them real. Even the most recent predictions that many dismissed as being illegitimate, are certainly real events that exist and that manifested in another reality on Earth.

On the same site there's the transcript of Linda Dillon's Feb 13 "channeling" with AAM (ArchAngel Michael), who in pages and pages of "peace within and without" doesn't mention the failed joy ride once. How strange. Perhaps it's due to a cosmic gag order.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Yesterday the first joy riders would have returned from the Neptune. I know that the trip was "canceled" but Linda Dillon said that "some" had gone and there were quite a few posts from people who claimed to have been picked up and were on the Neptune. That Linda Dillon said that one of those people was John Lear and he later said this was false is inconsequential so please ignore it. Anyway, these people couldn't upload their pictures (but could plug into the internet - go figure) but promised to when they got home. The only problem is that none of these pictures have surfaced. Luckily for you, the Dark Agenda Security Forces are on the case and have intercepted many of these pictures as they were being downloaded to home computers (special Illuminati software). Once again Deep Knight beats out the competition and this time nobody was killed!

Here they are.

Contrary to what the naysayers said, they WERE picked up in limousines! The captain/driver apologized for the glitch in the shape-shifting module.

Unshapeshifted.

The Neptune in orbit around earth (actually orbit is a 3D concept, the aliens consider themselves "double parked").

Arrival at the docking bay.

Grener of Ashira, of Neptune, President of the Intergalactic Council.

Archangel Michael onboard the Neptune, doing one of his famous aerobic workouts. The reflection in his shield is his minion, Alphie, dry humping a Martian marble pillar.

Meeting the Council of Nine.

There were earthlings amongst the crew.

Earthlings were welcomed by the crew. Many intimate friendship developed.

Earth clothing was quite popular.

Swimming pool and Arboretum on The Neptune.

Only a few areas onboard ship were off limits.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Linda Dillon has been strangely silent about Grener and The Neptune since her epic failure last month - but she did post this a couple weeks ago, albeit without any of her comments outside of the title. It appears to have been written even earlier - no doubt before Jennifer got the word. And who the hell is Patricia?

ACTION! The final step in the process of Creation
February 23, 2012 by admin4

This is a prime example of what happens when you follow the Creation Formula courtesy of Sanat Kumara: Intent + Stillpoint + Action = Creation… Congratulations and thank you Jennifer for your email to Linda.

No, I am absolutely thrilled for having been chosen to go!!! The last scheduled trip, I wasn’t on the list, and hadn’t sent an email requesting to go! I did however ask Grener myself…and packed as if I were going….LOL!

I work as a Medium, and Channel…so I thought I would go right to the Source (Grener) and ask directly to participate. I thought I’d be one of those “extra” people picked up!!!

I was just shocked last night when I received your email because I didn’t think I had asked you guys, to get onto the list. Just out of curiosity, can you tell me how I was chosen??? I believe that I was personally in communication with the Grener and the planning team, and I think they had something to do with it!!! How cool is that!!!! I laughed last night thinking, well, Grener certainly heard me.

So funny but 3 weeks ago, (I live in the Chicago area) we had 6 craft in our back yard. Both my husband and I had seen them, and the next morning it was on the local news. Also, my son was home from college over Thanksgiving, and he heard and saw a small craft over the house..! He’s a physics major, (scientifically based) so this just blew him away (in a good way)!

I am absolutely excited about this, Patricia! I have remembered past lives since birth, but with that, I have remembered many lives in other parts of the Universe, not just Earth….so this feels normal for me!

Much Love and many Blessings!
Jennifer

Intent + Stillpoint + Action = Creation? What exactly is this "stillpoint?"
Your heart is a liquid oscillator. At every beat, there is one moment when it is neither expanding nor contracting, when your being is infinite for one micro-millisecond, when every thought, every intention — your very being — are broadcast to the universe in all dimensions. This is the Stillpoint, the all-time-no-time point of power.
That clears things up, it's the all-time-no-time point of power.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Beckow is back (or is that beck?) and commenting in an obscure way about his and Linda Dillon's epic failure with Grener and The Neptune. The answer? Don't mind the little bumps in the road.

Not One More Time
2012 March 30
Posted by Steve Beckow

This isn’t a year, it seems to me, to perpetuate old ways of being. It isn’t a year to continue acting according to standards we know are obsolete.

At the same time, it isn’t a year in which we may intimately know what to expect. In fact we may know very little of what’s ahead. We may not know what standards to live up to or what new paradigms will look like.

It’s a year of unknowns combined with challenges combined with potentialities, none of which come with a trainer or a manual. We’re told it’s time to create and manifest in ways we never thought possible. But how to think about the unknown?

Much around us falls apart. Much around us pushes to the surface. Many voices compete for our ear, some warning, some importuning.

This state of affairs was mirrored for me when I read a second message from a channel who continues to depart further and further from the rest. And I knew that, as I felt the chagrin and indignation rise inside of me, I had to find another way of dealing with it, that one more time of acting like a self-righteous fool just wasn’t going to do it for me.

As I began to observe myself, I watched the little bumps in the road appear, where I could have veered off into judgment, blame and indignation. I came up to each small bump and simply observed it.

One after another, I observed myself passing over the bumps without getting aroused. Here I persisted in calmness and balance as I passed over a knock that ordinarily would have sent me into anger. There I persisted past a jolt which would have sent me into attack. Here, irritation. There, rebellion.

I listened to my mind go crazy, accusing me of avoiding issues. I heard it accuse me of losing my willingness to step into the breech. I watched myself agonize at seeing imaginary deadlines pass and still I insisted on remaining still – balanced and calm.

Finally the storm passed. I had emerged from the incident. There were still small bombs going off as I reviewed events, but I had made it through unscathed.

I looked back on all the years I had joined the fray, how I had felt that my reaction was important and contributed somehow to events. But now I saw that my primary mistake was not in failing to act, but in losing my balance and calmness by acting precipitously, mindlessly, indiscriminately.

As I watched, I realized that all the time I thought I was leading, I was following. Following a norm that I never set myself. Following a way of being imported from TV and film. Following an idea of how I should be. Always following while pretending that I led.

I felt a new suppleness, new freedom, new release. One vital aspect of a new paradigm became apparent to me at that moment: choice. Not reacting, not acting as I thought I should, but weathering the emotional storm of reactivity and emerging on the other side with choice intact … and then choosing.

The real chains I need to rid myself of are the chains that I myself have forged, clasped upon me and agreed to wear. To be free of them, all I had to do was to refuse to put them on myself.
"Follow the Money"
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Thank you Deep Knight. It has been a pretty sucky week and reading through this five page thread made my eyes cross. But the payoff was worth it when I got to the photos. I could not stop laughing. I realize that laughing at such a serious topic such as celestials and galactics means I won't get to visit The Neptune but somehow I will survive.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

You can still go, get on the Comedy Central camera crew as a gaffer and you're in under the radar!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.