Bridge (To Nowhere) Funds

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Bridge (To Nowhere) Funds

Post by Deep Knight »

Becoming more familiar with Steve Beckow due to the Grener/Neptune “joy ride on a spaceship” nonsense, I found that they had been talking about, and even signing up, people to get “bridge funds.” Here’s what they say on his Scenario 2012 site.

Bridge Fund: Frequently Asked Questions

Q. What is the Bridge Fund?

A. The Bridge Fund is a temporary source of revenue in place for Lightworkers in need of financial assistance until the full NESARA program is established worldwide. Initially, a NESARA custodian approached Steve Beckow knowing he had previously started and operated a funding program named the Hope Chest. Due to the success that Steve and Hope Chest Director Dave Schmidt had with that program, they were asked to assist NESARA with the dispersal of gifted funds from their own program named the Bridge Fund.

Q. What is the difference between the Bridge Fund and the Hope Chest?

A. The Hope Chest was set up before the Bridge Fund and is a legal non-profit entity licensed in the State of Washington in the U.SA. It was initially set up as a grass-roots funded program based on donations from the readers of the 2012 Scenario blog site and provided gifted funds in small amounts to Lightworkers that were in need of financial assistance. In the U.S.A. the Hope Chest, a legal non-profit entity licensed in the State of Washington, is one of the vehicles the Bridge Fund uses to distribute funds.

Q. Who is on the Bridge Fund team and what do they do?

A. We are a small collective of dedicated people who are probably not much different from you. We are also a diverse group from widely scattered locales and backgrounds who have come together solely to serve The Light through this vehicle called the Bridge Fund. Our intention is to leverage your ability to increase and further broadcast your own Light into the world in 2012. Our energy is focused on the ways and means to do this better every day.

Q. How would I know if I am a Lightworker or Lightholder?

A. Our definition of a Lightworker is one who serves the Light. Our definition of a Lightholder is one who seeks the Light through spiritual practices but does not necessarily serve in an “active” way in the community.

Please answer this question for yourself in the best way you can. It is not a skill-testing question. Our position is that a person can express the Light through nearly any form, constancy or energy level. Therefore, we ask that you to take a look into yourself and let your heart guide you to arrive at an honest answer to this question. That honest response is what we will read in your 150-word statement required in the application process.

Q. Does the money just go out to people in the U.S. and Canada?

A. No, we are in contact with Light

Q. What am I supposed to do with the money?

A. The Bridge Fund is intended to help spread the Light around the world. Toward that end there are no restrictions on how the gifted money is to be used. For example, it might be used to pay bills, anyone’s bills, so as to temporarily free up a Lightworker from an oppressive burden. We urge you to use your creativity to expand the reach of the Light in your home, community and the world. Again, look into your heart to best answer this question.

Q. Do I need to pay this money back?

A. No.

Q. Am I limited to only an initial reception of funds?

A. No. However the Bridge Fund is not intended to be an on-going source of gifted funds for anyone. If you need more, communicate with us. There is no promise, however, that any such request will be honored by the Bridge Fund. Much depends on the available assets the Bridge Fund has at any given time. We will try to divide funds that we have as equitably as we can among Lightworkers/Lightholders.

Q. What if someone deceptively receives or abuses money from the Bridge Fund?

A. There may be some who apply insincerely and/or use the gifted funds in a manner that could be perceived as inappropriate to some. We don’t judge nor take action against anyone who has inappropriately self-identified his/herself as a Lightworker or Lightholder and has applied for gifted funds. These funds are intended to go out in the service of Love, Light and the Power to heal. All Bridge Fund disbursements come from and go toward Love regardless of the path traveled.

Q. When / how will I know if I have qualified for Bridge fund assistance?

A. There is no other qualification required beyond mindfully filling in the application for gifted funds. If your application is not accepted you will be contacted.

Unless there is a special delivery circumstance requested by an applicant, processing the application is normally completed within three working days and are then queued up in order of their date/time of arrival. Funds are not always available. They are sent out as and when we receive them.

Q. How much can I ask for in assistance or be designated in receiving?

A. You may ask for what you determine is needed. We may honor the request if it is feasible. At this time there is no pre-determined or designated amount of gifted funding for an individual applicant.

Q. How is the amount determined?

A. The maximum amount of any particular gifted funding is dependent upon the availability of current in-house funds and the number of current funding requests in queue.

Q. I have a large project that needs substantial funding. How generous is the Bridge Fund?

A. For now, gifted funds are intended to support individual persons only. The funding of projects is considered to be a function served by NESARA when it begins.

In 2003 or there about, there was a discussion on this forum about whether the people pushing NESARA really believed it was true. I was trying to think of a way of testing this, and decided to offer the people involved in this NESARA “bridge funds” (the name came from an ad from a mortgage broker for funds to cover a new home purchase before the old one sold). I sent letters on very nice homebrew stationary for “Chrysalis Bridge Funds” to all the folks who had addresses listed, to be returned with no names or addresses just a code number on slips of paper telling the fund people they would be interested. I took pains to make the whole thing look like the senders were concerned about security and the Dark Agenda getting information thru this, adding things like “we know those wise in the ways of our adversaries will be using aliases and this program is set up to deal with that, sending cash to those who do not want to use real names.” I even had a comment about using stamps instead of franking and “plain envelopes” for security (not because this was the simplest thing for me to get together). In fact, I had some sort of new-agey excuse for everything, just like those who believe in this stuff. What can I say, Deep Knight is a very bad boy.

Anyway, I sent one of these out to Dove, the Jennifer Lees (an early scammer group who used this name), A&A (Lord Rama and Lady Tara), Rayelan, Candice, Nancy Tate, a few other channelers and some of the true believers – anyone who gave a PO box or other address and seemed to believe in NESARA. As a return address I used my PO box. About a week later I got back forms from a couple of people, both true believers being taken by the scammers, but nothing from any scammers themselves. However, a month after this Rama and Tara started talking about bridge funds becoming available, which is when I finally revealed my little deception here (in a thread about Rama and Tara, wondering why they hadn’t responded).

I had that PO box for a couple of more years (it’s one I used for a consulting business I closed in 2001) and got a fairly good selection of junk new-age and scam (mostly MLM) come-ons to “Chrysalis.” In fact, I delayed cancelling the box because it was so interesting and gave me subjects to write on here. I even got a couple of Nigerian 419 offers, one telling me I could bill the government for a phony bridge and we would split the profits (which I posted on the 419 Quatloos forum). But NEVER anything from the scammers.

My conclusion was that none of them really believed the manure they were shoveling. If so, the “bridge funds” would have been exactly what they would have been expecting, and their request for money would have been immediate. As it was, they probably thought I was on some sort of fishing expedition or my own scam, tresspassing on their turf as it were. As for this "bridge fund," it could well be a way to gather information for hacking into PayPal accounts, or simply a method or raising funds from contributions.
"Follow the Money"