Paid Agents Attacking MacHaffie

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Paid Agents Attacking MacHaffie

Post by Deep Knight »

It seems that John MacHaffie is getting more and more negative and perhaps even threatening comments. While I enjoy mockng Mr. MacHaffie here at Quatloos, I have never posted anything on his site, much less obscene gestures (how exactly do you post those?). This is not from any respect for him, but because of a fear that whatever he has might be catching. There's also my experience in getting banned from forums for even low-grade mocking (GodLikeProductions for suggesting NESARA V - just like NESARA except there's an additional clause which makes it easy to announce it by simply announcing it!).

Given the large number of frustrated "true believers" due to missed dates on first contact, joy rides in a flying saucer, NESARA, and of course the Dinar RV, I suspect that these are the people causing John his problems. My suggestion is to stop naming dates, just as Dove, Lord Rama & Lady Tara, and others learned the hard way.

By the way, if anyone from those "3 letter agencies" is reading this - since I'm a paid agent, how come I'm not getting paid? According to Lightworkers, I'm getting $millions if not $billions for my evil deeds. It would be nice to spend some of my ill gotten gains. I know that everyone has had cutbacks, but come on, surely you've got a few $million laying around the place you could simply pack into a box and send along. I'm even willing to do new naughty things to MacHaffie, although I'm a bit confused as to how I would "shot him." Perhaps this was a typo and he meant "snot," which I wish I had known last week when I had that bad cold.

Monday, February 20, 2012
Blog Policy --- for those attacking 'paid agents' of the dark cabal.
This is to reconfirm the operation policy of this blog. No Negative or attacking comment will be posted unless the real name and email is provided. Foul language and obscene gestures will not be tolerated.

This applies especially to those 'Paid Agents' of the dark cabal who enjoy threatening me and my family from underneath some rock somewhere in Virginia.

I am out there as myself and not using any phoney trick name.

Dare you anonymous venom with no balls to do the same.

And if you all want to shot me and my family -- and burn down my home like you did hutz --- have at it. I am ready to move on and sacrifice myself for the restored republic.

GOD Bless,
John MacHaffie
Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:51 AM

6 comments:

Anonymous Feb 20, 2012 09:46 AM
OH MY!!!! The word of God states NO NO NO WEAPON SHALL FORM AGAINST YOU AND PROSPER! MAY OUR DEAR LORD SURROUND YOU WITH HIS LOVE AND PEACE, SURROUND YOU WITH WARRING ANGELS TO YOU AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD.. AND TO ALL OF US.
BLESS YOU

Anonymous Feb 20, 2012 10:02 AM
Hey John,
Thanks for All You Do,,,Your Intentions have far reaching positive effects bringing Light ,Love and Truth to Dark Corners. Nothing can hide from the Light of God. They may run,try to decieve ect. All is being sorted Out Now. So Be It and So It Is.
I Am That I Am.
Love n light
Me

Anonymous Feb 20, 2012 10:14 AM
Hang in there, John. All the messengers are talking about arrests now. Maybe it won't be long before these SOBs are out of our lives. It's been a long time coming. I'll say a little prayer for your protection. CB

Anonymous Feb 20, 2012 10:20 AM
Brother John,
Let go of any fear that you may have. Find serenity in God because God IS within you.
Peace

fedup Feb 20, 2012 10:42 AM
"Perfect love casts out fear." May God's infinite light shine in the darkness and protect you and your family. We pray that legions of arch angels surround and protect you as you do God's will." We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realm Eph. 6:12...because God is all powerful;
"This very day I will begin to put the terror and fear of you on all the nations under heaven. They will hear reports of you and will tremble and be in anguish because of you." Deut 2:25
Praise God, for his mercy endureth forever...
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Paid Agents Attacking MacHaffie

Post by notorial dissent »

DK, don't ever let anyone tell stupidity isn't contagious, and in McHaffie's case profound stupidity has to be even more so.

Actually, i can't imagine anyone having to pay people to say things about John, just knowing him, or worse yet, reading any of his drivel would be more than enough to get them to do it for free. The fact that he is a paranoid loon with delusions aside, I would suspect there are any number of people out to get him, but the problem is they are at least as disorganized and discombobulated as he is and certainly no more organized.

The old saw of just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:DK, don't ever let anyone tell stupidity isn't contagious, and in McHaffie's case profound stupidity has to be even more so.
MacHaffie loves to post anti-liberal chain e-mails that make outrageous claims. For example, at the top of his RAP-NESARA forum this morning, there's one on the HUGE costs of operating an electric vehicle.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Cost to operate a Chevy Volt
The cost for the electricity to charge the Volt is never mentioned so I looked up what I pay for electricity. I pay approximately (it varies with amount used and the seasons) $1.16 per kwh.

As it turns out, Snopes had already debunked this with the actual price of electricity, on average 10 times less than this - either someone math challenged or who used their behind as the source of their information. MacHaffie could have looked it up himself, either on this site or just by checking out some of the lie's key claims, but no need as yesterday he posted this which explains everything!

Monday, February 20, 2012
SNOPES NO MORE ---Owned by Soros - Disinfo Source
Subject: SNOPES NO MORE!

For those of you that put your trust in Snopes...

Many of the emails that I have sent or forwarded that had any anti Obama in it were negated by Snopes. I thought that was odd. Check this out.

We-l-l-l-l now, I guess the time has come to check out Snopes! Ya' don't suppose it might not be a good time to take a second look at some of the stuff that got kicked in the ditch by Snopes, do ya'?

Snopes is heavily financed by George Soros, a big time supporter of Obama! In our Search for the truth department, we find what I have suspected on many occasions.

If you are not interested in justice or in truth, simply delete.
However, if you hold sacred the freedoms granted to you by the U.S. Constitution, by all means, PASS it ON!
There truly is tyranny afoot.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:15 AM

Simple answer which puts the whole thing to bed. Unfortunately, the source of this information was also someone's butt.

Because snopes.com is all about rumors, it was only a matter of time before rumors began to circulate about it and its operators, such as the following:

Snopes receives funding from an undisclosed source. The source is undisclosed because Snopes refuses to disclose that source. The Democratic Alliance, a funding channel for uber-Leftist (Marxist) Billionaires (George Soros etc.), direct funds to an "Internet Propaganda Arm" pushing these views. The Democratic Alliance has been reported to instruct Fundees to not disclose their funding source.

The snopes.com web site is (and always has been) a completely independent, self-sufficient entity wholly owned by its operators, Barbara and David Mikkelson, and funded through advertising revenues. Neither the site nor its operators has ever received monies from (or been engaged in any business or editorial relationship with), any sponsor, investor, partner, political party, religious group, business organization, government agency, or any other outside group or organization.

If anyone reading this is part of, or has friends in, the "Internet Propaganda Arm" that has these funds, please send them along to Deep Knight. I am willing to break this HUGE story about anti-government zealots who are being funded by Iraqi Dinar RVs and Prosperity Program Packages! Word is they have illegal alien support, aliens from space who are taking our jobs and anally probing our loved ones on deserted rural roads at night! Just stop by and drop the money off, if I'm not here leave it with our receptionist, the Scarlet Whore of Babylon.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

MacHaffie doesn't ever seem to have let a little thing like reality intrude on a good fantasy, and since all he deals in is fantasy, this is not great surprise that he just makes things up to suit his rant of the moment, why one of those inconvenient little facts might just mess up all his well articulated blathering, and he couldn't possibly allow that, now could he?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:By the way, if anyone from those "3 letter agencies" is reading this - since I'm a paid agent, how come I'm not getting paid?
DK, there is an old expression that essentially says if you are getting milk for free, why buy the cow?

But just to show you that the NWO/Illuminati/Lizards From Space are not total ingrates, they do want you to know that they deeply appreciate all the pro bono work you have done over the years for the Conspiracy. At the annual business meeting and banquet this year, you will not be included as the main course.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

The Observer wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:By the way, if anyone from those "3 letter agencies" is reading this - since I'm a paid agent, how come I'm not getting paid?
DK, there is an old expression that essentially says if you are getting milk for free, why buy the cow?
Observer, are you calling DK a cow? I'm cowed at the very notion.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Cathulhu wrote:
The Observer wrote:
Observer, are you calling DK a cow? I'm cowed at the very notion.
I never herd myself say anything like that at all. I have to call bull on your claim. So let's steer the conversation back to the original intent of the thread before some heifer tries to stampede it into the Flame Wars section.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Why would we in the Illuminati pay anyone to phuck with John Mahaffie. Hell, we got people willing to pay US just for the directions to his house so that they can do it for free.

(we will provide not only the directions, but send a car to take you if you agree to provide us the rights to the U-Tube video)
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:DK, there is an old expression that essentially says if you are getting milk for free, why buy the cow?

But just to show you that the NWO/Illuminati/Lizards From Space are not total ingrates, they do want you to know that they deeply appreciate all the pro bono work you have done over the years for the Conspiracy. At the annual business meeting and banquet this year, you will not be included as the main course.
I've never tried to milk a lizard, but it might make me want to buy a cow. As for the Illuminati, I don't go to their functions because those guys always get lit up. Besides, when it comes to MacHaffie I think we're talking about the wrong gender of cattle. It should be: If you're getting BS for free why buy the bull?

I thought that The Forces or The Masters or some other "The" was protecting these clowns. Which is why they're still around putting out all this secret knowledge people who have killed millions would like to stop. Then again, when someone's house burns down, like Hutz (whoever he is), then it's the NWO and for some reason the all-knowing-good-guys are napping. MacHaffie needs to make up his mind.
"Follow the Money"