Earliest RV date investigation.

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Earliest RV date investigation.

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I thought about this a few days ago and thought I'd have a look into it. Now I know the RV discussion goes back to about 2006, but what's the earliest date anyone has given for it happening? Googleing has so far given me 29th Sep 2008
Shotgunsusie
Posted September 28, 2008 at 7:54 am

The dinar will revalue tomorrow at $3. Wooottttttttttttttttt.
But I'm sure there will be earlier dates out there.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Re: Earliest RV date investigation.

Post by Deep Knight »

I first heard about people selling Iraqi Dinars sometime around or just after the 2004 election. Billed as "an investment in the Reconstruction of Iraqi" it was pumped as a "support our troops" sort of thing. No talk of RVs, although there were the "if each Dinar was worth only a penny you would make..." comments.

It wasn't until Spring 2011 that the NESARA community got a-hold of this. There had been a recent boom in Dinar sales and online posts about RVs and no doubt MacHaffie picked it up from a reader or chatter (if someone had been channeling space alien gods about it, they would have gotten it much sooner). That's when I first heard about the "RV" and it went to #1 on my High-Yield-Investment-Rate-O-Meter.

Bernie Madoff - 25%, there were comments during the trial that just because of the rate investors should have known something was wrong
Loan Shark - 120% at 10% per month (yeah, I know I didn't compound it, tough), but collection can be expensive.
Various "traditional" High Yield Investment Program Scams - 200%, "double your money in a year!"
Omega Trust & Trading Ltd. - 7,440% (51 times return in 250 days), prime bank rolls and prison for Clyde Hood.

Iraqi Dinar RV - 1,400,000% at $12 per IQD.

You find comments on the forums from people who say they bought Dinars in 2006 on the understanding it was going to revalue soon. Then again, these are people who are either scammers or delusional, so I can't vouch for the accuracy. The earliest I can find is Spring 2007, with no rate but that magic word, "RV."
investorsiraq wrote: dinaros
Supporter and Investor
March 31, 2007

Iraqi Dinar RV Update
A lot of people are expecting an RV this week or even sometime this month in April.
It's reasonable to assume that if "revaluation" had become the "RV" this had some history and the rumor probably started in 2006 or earlier. Maybe much, much earlier. Google searches didn't help (don't even try them, or call the bank president I just quoted 'cause he'll deny it), but Deep Knight has access to Illuminati-Net, a supercomputer buried under the North Pole opening to the hollow earth, and dug this even-earlier quote up.
In 14 BCE the Emperor Augustus Caesar wrote:Ita mali salvam ac sospitem rem post sistere in sua sede liceat atque eius rei fructum percipere, quem peto, ut optimi status auctor dicar et moriens ut feram mecum spem, Iraqi Dinarus III Dollari, mansura in vestigio suo fundamenta RV quae iecero. Etiam progredieris RV!
Even those of you who can't read Latin can read between the lines. RV at $3 in 14 BC! Wooottttttttttttttttt!
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle

I saw a post somewhere where someone claimed that shotgunsusie had been claiming that the Dinar RV would be happening within the next two weeks every month since some time in 2006 but I can't find a specific reference.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Most of the early forums are long gone, look athttp://www.rolclub.com for some Shotgun Susie vintage classics. I personally have been 100% accurate on the Dinar RV since late 2005.
I predicted then that their was some chance that it would appreciate 6-8% a year if they managed not to have a civil war and I wasn't too far off on that. Of course, I tried to point out that you could do a lot better on a lot safer investments that didn't depend on the stability and integrity of a Middle Eastern government.
But now even those kind of returns are gone, and now I'm mostly still following it just to see the angst that will ensue when they issue new currency and the dinaridgits slowly come to realize that all their pretty paper is going to be really worthless instead of just mostly worthless. I'd also like to be around when the real names and identities of the various gurus becomes common knowledge.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Rolclub purged some of their early stuff, but here is one of the oldest they have, saying they HAVE TO RV by October 1st, 2006.....
27-09-2006, 05:54 AM #1
shotgunsusie

* View Profile
* View Forum Posts
* Private Message

Feedback Score
Thanks
Thanked 11,082 Times in 416 Posts

Send a message via ICQ to shotgunsusie Send a message via AIM to shotgunsusie Send a message via MSN to shotgunsusie Send a message via Yahoo to shotgunsusie Send a message via Skype™ to shotgunsusie

Quote Originally Posted by RollsRoyce View Post
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if this didn't originate from a *Laxative Store in Seattle* . . .
LMAO!!!
that was funny...

ok, heres my newest scoop i got when i came home tonight. a friend talked to a lawyer who works in some capacity for the cbi and was told that everything is done and must be announced before the 1st. so somebody needs to get that countdown clock fired up again and get us a countdown goin here!!!

woOt!!!!!!!!!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

"...a friend talked to a lawyer who works in some capacity for the cbi..."

Ah, the smell of BS in the morning. Makes me kind of sad I missed shotgunsusie, if for no other reason than I could have re-written "Mustang Sally" in her honor.

This all begs the question - whatever happened to Miss Shotgun? Did she get disillusioned? Moved on? Faded away? Wasn't really "Susie" to begin with and now pumps Dinar sales using a different name or names? Please, give us your facts, opinions, and tall tales or anything else you want to pull out of your butts (why should the Dinar Gurus have all the fun?).
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle

I can now go for by the end of September 2006.
Another member, "Taxmama," the proud owner of 31 million Iraqi dinars, wrote to ABC News saying that she expected the Iraqi government to repeg the dinar to the dollar at around 100-1 later this month.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=24487 ... 1m3dXmH_vY
Betting Millions on Iraqi Money

Page 2 of 4
Sept. 15, 2006
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

From the ABC (All Bankster Channel) 2006 story.
Rumors of a coming repeg fly around the Internet regularly. William Murray, chief press officer at the International Monetary Fund, says his office receives calls "on a relatively regular basis" from people inquiring about "a whole raft of speculative stories" they seem to have discovered online. Murray tells each caller that the IMF would not have a hand in any putative revaluation, and told ABC News that he suspected these rumors are fabricated by dinar sellers to "influence" people into buying more.

What finally sold him on the investment, Malowney said, joking, was the prospect of "the everlasting ability to say, 'I told you so.'" He recalled that on discovering the dinar investment opportunity, "visions of driving a new car with a personalized license plate of BUSH CO or WARBUX danced in my head."

This opens a door on the thinking behind what drives many who believe in the wisdom of investing in the dinar: The investment just feels as if it ought to be right. After all, the tale of the little guy taking a big risk, flying in the face of conventional wisdom but winning holds great emotional resonance. The core of the "sudden repeg" belief is a magic combination of virtue, courage and hard profit.

"Ozizoz," a 33-year-old Los Angeles carpenter, posted on investorsiraq bemoaning that he was always working in the houses of people who had cashed in on deals he too could have entered if only he had heard about them earlier. "I have always been looking in the window from the outside," he wrote. "Now this is my turn ... my time to be one of 'those people.'"
"Follow the Money"