A weather one?

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

A weather one?

Post by JamesVincent »

I sw this on one of the people I watch on FB that pop up with all the goodies and swallow them whole and figured Id share. I figure Deep Knight might like it.

On with the show!
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: A weather one?

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

If 48 portends the end of the world what does 105 portend?
http://www.torro.org.uk/site/tfaq.php
In Britain on 23 November 1981 as many as 105 tornadoes broke out in five-and-a-half hours as a cold front crossed a comparatively small part of England from north-west to south-east.
Oh dear look! That was 30 years ago. Slept through the apocalypse again.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:If 48 portends the end of the world what does 105 portend?
http://www.torro.org.uk/site/tfaq.php
In Britain on 23 November 1981 as many as 105 tornadoes broke out in five-and-a-half hours as a cold front crossed a comparatively small part of England from north-west to south-east.
Oh dear look! That was 30 years ago. Slept through the apocalypse again.
lol. I posted that one since the person who shared that also commented that the government saw the super cells as a perfect opportunity to use HAARP to spawn all those twisters. And this article was her proof :roll:
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The person who really is Deep Knight had his home destroyed by a tornado when he was 3 years old (Fargo ND, the famous F5 that defined what it meant to be F5, June 20, 1957). I remember the details like it was yesterday, and related them at the 50th anniversary 5 years back. This was the tornado that picked up a few-month old child and deposited him unhurt a few thousand feet away (many people believe this is an urban myth).

In North Dakota there are some roads that twist their way through river bottom lands (the only place 'round those parts they have a lot of trees). My grandfather told me they were tornado tracks that were cleared so got used for roads and they stuck. Probably true.

I remember lots of "huge tornado incidents" in the past - but then again I'm not trying to promote the end of the world.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

In Massachusetts, tornadoes are few and far between, so the one of June 9, 1953 still looms large in many memories.One of my mother's first cousins had her home flattened by it, and the woman's brother and sister just missed being hit as well. Aunt Mary and Uncle Karl almost responded to an appeal to shelter tornado victims, but held off until they could find out if everyone was okay -- and then found out that their younger daughter was in the hospital with a broken leg, and their granddaughter with a concussion.

Mom heard about the storm on the radio; and as the remnants of the storm passed through our suburb of Boston bits of paper from the storm started swirling around our yard, so Mom stopped hanging up laundry and brought it and me (I was 7 months old) inside. She tried to call her parents and find out if they were okay, but couldn't get through; but my aunt in Westport, CT got through and relayed the good news to Mom.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools