Spear of Destiny

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Spear of Destiny

Post by Deep Knight »

A new height in stupidity from MacHalfAssed and the people at God Like Productions.

Thursday, March 8, 2012
George Soros and the Spear of Destiny

Sounds far fetched doesn't it ???

How else can a human foresee coming events,
crash entire monetary systems, even control
a US President ??? Welcome to Soros' New World
Order with the Fourth Reich.

How did this come to be ???

First you need to understand just what
the Spear of Destiny is. The Spear of
Destiny was the actual spear used by the
Centurion named Longinus. It is thusly
considered the spear that killed Jesus
or God's Son.

There are 4 versions (replicas) of this
spear on display but all 4 are fakes.
One is held in the Vatican, 2 in Vienna
and one in the US. But the real Spear
of Destiny is NOT for public consumption
but is in the secret vault of a very wealthy
business man.

The real spear is considered to have mystical
powers associated with it and thusly thought
that it's owner can rule the world. Thus
every King since Herrod has wanted to own
this spear and every King who has had it
by his side has never lost in battle.

Constantine himself was once owner of this
sacred relic. Yes, the same man responsible
for today's KJV Bible owned the spear that
killed God's Son.

Hitler invaded Austria in WW2 to get this spear
so he could control the world through the
3rd Reich. Even as the 3rd Reich was falling,
Hitler devised a plan to hide the spear for
safe keeping and ordered over 100 U-Boats
to travel to Argentina and then on to
Antarctica so Hitler could keep the
spoils from WW2.

However during this mass movement of Nazi
treasure a young apprentice of Himmler
named Soros stole the great Spear of Destiny
and kept it a secret. He later realized
what he had stolen and decided to use it's power
to reinvent the 4th Reich in his NWO.

Germany did not lose WW2, it was merely postponed
hostilities til the 4th Reich could be set-up.
Hence we have the Hitler expedition to
Antarctica. And Operation Highjump later
by Allied Forces.

Hitler and Eva Braun did make it to
Argentina but without his Spear of Destiny.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:27 AM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: Spear of Destiny

Post by Deep Knight »

If Soros has this, then how can it be for sale on E-Bay?

Spear of Destiny, Holy Lance Of Christ, Solid Metal
Item condition: New
Time left: 11 days 5 hours (Mar 20, 2012 12:44:50 PM PDT)
Quantity:
More than 10 available
Price: US $124.99 Buy It NowBuy It NowBuy It Now
or
Best Offer: Make OfferMake OfferMake Offer

Watch this item
Shipping: Read item description or contact seller for details.
Returns:
7 day merchandise credit, buyer pays return shipping
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

It is thusly considered the spear that killed Jesus or God's Son.
According to the New Testament, when the unnamed Roman soldier (not a named centurion) thrust his lance into Christ's side, "blood and water" flowed from the wound. The implication of this was that the wounding was to confirm whether the crucified victim was dead. Due to the fact the fluids, perceived by the witnesses to be "water", were indicative of massive pleural/pericardial effusion due to the loss of blood and lack of replenishing fluid, the conclusion is that Jesus was already dead when the lance was used.
Constantine himself was once owner of this sacred relic. Yes, the same man responsible
for today's KJV Bible owned the spear that killed God's Son.
Uh, the man responsible for the KJV Bible was named King James - not Constantine.
..and every King who has had it by his side has never lost in battle
Even as the 3rd Reich was falling, Hitler devised a plan to hide the spear for safe keeping and ordered over 100 U-Boats to travel to Argentina and then on to Antarctica so Hitler could keep the spoils from WW2.
So why was Hitler losing WWII if he had this wonderful artifact that produced victory for the owner?
Germany did not lose WW2, it was merely postponed hostilities til the 4th Reich could be set-up.
It was really clever of the Germans to trick the Russians into thinking that they had actually captured Berlin, trick all of the Allies into thinking that they had actually had received the surrender of all German armies, and really, really clever into scamming the world into believing that Germany was occupied at some level for 40+ years by Soviet and NATO forces.
Hitler and Eva Braun did make it to Argentina but without his Spear of Destiny.
Insert Deep Knight Phallic Joke here.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

lol... I had never heard it referred to as the spear of destiny until crackpots started talking about how it made people win battles. It was always referred to in my books as the Spear of Longinius. Last time I checked noone was sure if the original still existed or not. There are several on display around the world that claim to be the original, however they have been checked at one point or another and found wanting. The list of tyrants and dictates that have tried and/ or succeeded in claiming the spear were a lot longer then the few mentioned and Constantine was probably the meekest of the bunch. I believe more people wanted it for it rather then some mystic power it was claimed to have.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

The Observer wrote:
Constantine himself was once owner of this sacred relic. Yes, the same man responsible for today's KJV Bible owned the spear that killed God's Son.
Uh, the man responsible for the KJV Bible was named King James - not Constantine.
You obviously don't know that "Constantine" is "James" in NESARAn. Just as Bill, Joe, Pete and Nebuchadnezzar would be, if needed.
So why was Hitler losing WWII if he had this wonderful artifact that produced victory for the owner?
That's what they want you to think. After all, the President of the United States is named Schicklgruber.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:You obviously don't know that "Constantine" is "James" in NESARAn. Just as Bill, Joe, Pete and Nebuchadnezzar would be, if needed.
Now, just one minute, Wes. You are forgetting I work in Conspiracy Central where we originate all of this kind of stuff. So I did my basic research, did the usual things like spell "Constantine" backwards to see if it spelled out "James VI/James II", looked through our relational database for links to other monarchs, and even pulled out the NESARAn dictionary (yes, you will be surprised to know that the NESARAn language was created right here in Conspiracy Central and sold over eBay for a sizeable amount to the NESARA groupies when they first started; we do have to cover our basic operating costs even with our generous budget).

All of that revealed absolutely nothing in terms of a link between Constantine and James and the KJV. So, as surprising as it may be, Occam's Razor demands that we conclude that MacHaffie got it wrong.
wserra wrote:That's what they want you to think. After all, the President of the United States is named Schicklgruber.
No, that is what we want the world to think. Are you forgetting which side you are on?

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

"James VI/James II"
Eh? James VI was James I.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Gregg wrote:
"James VI/James II"
Eh? James VI was James I.
Yes, typo on my part. Fingers flying, I didn't catch the extra Roman numeral 1.

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:
Hitler and Eva Braun did make it to Argentina but without his Spear of Destiny.
Insert Deep Knight Phallic Joke here.

Actually, Hitler's spear of destiny wasn't as destinious as all the Nazi girls whisper. Let's just say he wasn't going to win any battles showing it off. As for him going to Argentina and his scandalous affair with Evita Peron that was the real reason she was killed, I can't talk about that except to say that the chambermaid who stumbled into the bedroom is still in therapy.
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The so-called Spear of Destiny has existed in multiple forms for many centuries and the one true spear of Longinus has simultaneously graced as many as four competing shrines (acc to John Calvin). One of them, which got a good deal of attention at the time, was found by Crusaders in the Holy Land, purportedly guided by a vision. Supposedly it was hidden or buried under a foot or more of sand or earth, and located only with supernatural aid.

In point of fact, of course, the Holy Land had been the crossroads for caravans and armies of a multitude of nations for more than two millenia and virtually every one of those nationalities - from the ancient Sumerians to the Crusaders - used spears. If one could dig freely, probably a thousand spears from various ages and countries could be found rather quickly.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spear_of_destiny

also see Joe Nickell, Relics of the Christ.