What Satan don't like

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

What Satan don't like

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, March 14, 2012
What satan don't like

The Bible - Did you know that when you carry "the Bible", satan has a headache,
when you open it, he collapses,
when he sees you reading it, he loses his strength,
AND when you stand on the Word of God, Satan can't hurt you!
And did you also know...
when you are about to forward this email to others, the devil will discourage you,
but do it anyway.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:23 PM

Hey, I happen to know Satan, and what he don't like is people who don't capitalize his name. MacHalfass better watch out, there's a reason they call him the evil one, and it's not just because he always leaves the seat up on the toilet.

3 comments:

1. Anonymous Mar 14, 2012 03:38 PM
The Word Of God Is Sharper Than Any Two Edged Sword! Jesus said My Words Are Spirit And My Words Are Life.

2. Anonymous Mar 14, 2012 03:42 PM
Amen!

Replies
Anonymous Mar 14, 2012 06:42 PM
amen - a direct reference to Ahmen-Rha of ancient Egypt better known as Satan.

No, "Amen" is either from the Hebrew "So be it," (or "Truly") or from the Siriusian "My beloved I AM presence thinks your I AM presence is very cool."
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: What Satan don't like

Post by The Observer »

amen - a direct reference to Ahmen-Rha of ancient Egypt better known as Satan.
Little-known fact: Ahmen-Ra's name used to be Rha-Ahmen, but he was forced to change it due to so many Egytpians identifying his name with Top Ramen, to the point of thinking that he was the patron deity of mediocre stove-top meals in a box. After finding out that the priests in Thebes had erected a temple to him that resembled a microwave oven, he left Egypt in deep embarrassment and got a job selling used chariots to the Hittites.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff