Two Fulfords

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Two Fulfords

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, March 17, 2012
Fulford Posting On Rumormills IS BOGUS

This report was posted in Rumormill News
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
Benjamin Fulford Rescued from Montserrat, Alive, and Safe — But Now There are Two Fulfords!

Posted By: Susoni [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 16-Mar-2012 18:27:46

I just rec'd intel from an overseas Way Higher Up in the programs, that the above posting is Totally Bogus and shall be denied by the one Fulford. Fulford just corresponded with my source and very annoyed at this nefarious attack from the bad guys.

There is no clone nor did the incident ever occurred. The ones fabricating this Bull Crap is doing the work of the dark cabal. This is a direct attack against the integrity of Mr. Fulford, a decent good man fighting for the people of this world.

Mr. Fulford is involved in establishing a financial system for rectifying the damage caused by the dark cabalists with their program of disinformation.

The attackers should be identified by Rumor Mill News for the benefit of its astute readership and the world. Whoever wrote this should identified and also be given to the White Knights for appropiate action.

And Rumor Mill News owes Mr Fulford an apology and retraction for posting this lying garbage without checking first.

John MacHaffie --- a concerned soul

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:28 PM

Benjamin Fulford Rescued from Montserrat, Alive, and Safe — But Now There are Two Fulfords!

Date: Friday, 16-Mar-2012 18:27:46

CGI's MaYTruthBe has asked me to post this directly as I may noy get to it (on CGI) for a few hours,,
Susoni

PS.. I, personally DO NOT believe much of anything coming out of Fulfords mouth.. However, I do know that many of you do.. soooo here it be. It will be convenient to be able to deny reports that his 'clone' put out.. tooooooo convenient..:-)

From
CGI's MayTruthBe

Folks, talk about truth being stranger than fiction! If this story proves to be true, it might prove to be very helpful in showing people that clones are real, and walking amongst us as our politicos, etc...Isabelle
---------------------------------------------

Missing since December 13, 2011, and replaced by a clone, the White Dragon Society, along with members of the Knights of the Silver Sword, received credible intel that Fulford was being held hostage on the island of Montserrat, in an underground Cabal base near an active volcano.

Montserrat is a United Kingdom protectorate and owned by the Rothschild.

Fulford was being held by reptilians and Cabal human mercenaries. The battle left all Cabalists dead, and three of the White Dragons and one Knight were injured. Fulford was not injured in the battle but he had broken bones, cuts, and bruises from three months of daily beatings and sexual abuse by reptoids.

Returned to Tokyo, Benjamin Fulford was shocked to come face-to-face with his clone. Fulford did not known he had been replaced, saying, “It’s what these evil Satanists do — dupes everywhere we look!”

What will happen now, a world with two Fulfords, is unknown. Last report is that the clone remained in the original Fulford’s residence after two operatives from the Brethern of the White Robe fixed and re-prgrammed the clone. It was the orginal Fulford’s idea that instead of terminating his malfunctioning clone, it could be useful.

“I can be in two places at the same time,” he told his rescuers.

Fulford is expected to write about his ordeal on his website on March 19, 2012, and talk about it on the Mopal show.

Now, here is what I am wondering: How do we know that the Fulford who was rescued isn’t another clone? That this rescue was a set-up to insert what people will think is the real Fulford but is actually a controlled doppleganger?

A clone expert is supposed to run some tests on Fulford to make sure.

I’m told he is looking thinner…
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: Two Fulfords

Post by Deep Knight »

Reader Cheryl: "Absolutely Bizarre 'Creature' In Benjamin Fulford's Spine"

Posted By: Jordon [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 16-Mar-2012 19:18:27

In Response To: Benjamin Fulford Rescued from Montserrat, Alive, and Safe — But Now There are Two Fulfords! (Susoni)

Thanks Cheryl, I remember that interview of Fulford from the hospital... I don't know what to make of the parasite thing..

Jordon

~~~~
Dear Jordan,

I am in the middle of Part II of Sean Stone's interview - big thanks to you.

But I took a chunk of time just now to look up something about Fulford which should be part of the 'who is this guy' discussion now ongoing on RMN.

Do you know what Fulford himself said happened to him on January 3, 2009?

It was just over two years ago, that Fulford was on the Rense program, and, Jordon, I happened to be listening that night, so I heard him myself.

He had on a previous show told Jeff Rense he was in extreme pain in his back. Now on January 3, 2009, Fulford said he had gone to the hospital and had had an operation. As a matter of fact, Fulford may even have been doing the radio show from a phone when he was still in the hospital after the operation. My memory is a little fuzzy on that specifically. I can't confirm right now.

At any rate, Fulford talked in a very excited voice, as if what he was going to tell Rense had happened within a matter of hours before the broadcast. He was just overwhelmed. It was hard for him to believe...

You see, the doctors showed Fulford after the operation that they had removed a parasite from right along his spinal column. Fulford said it looked like a salamander. He took a picture of it with his cell phone.

The thing looks about as long as your middle finger. The "eyes" are not clear in the photograph.

All this is written up on a Jeff Rense article, and I will paste the whole thing below for you, Jordan.

Absolutely Bizarre 'Creature' In Benjamin Fulford's Spine

On Friday, January 23rd, Benjamin Fulford shocked the audience of the Jeff Rense Program by emailing the claim, accompanied by a photograph, that surgeons had removed a bizarre life form, very much resembling a salamander, from his spine. Those who could view the strange creature were shocked and horrified. Immediately, everyone who saw the "thing" wondered what it was--and if it were real.

Whether the creature was real or whether it was an ill-advised hoax, I wanted to find out if it was possible to place or to inject such a life form into an unsuspecting victim. One of the experts that I queried was a top-research scientist and inventor, who quickly responded that not only was it possible to inject the embryo of a parasite into a targeted victim without his or her knowledge, but that in the world of deep black operations, Russian scientists had already perfected such grotesque methodology.

I asked the scientist to come on the Rense Program and discuss the science of bioenergetics being developed for Black Ops projects, but he informed me that he had been placed under "very strict warnings" not to make any appearances on any radio or television program. What he did do was to write a very informative email on the incredible world of bioenergetics and psychoenergetics which I reproduce below with his special permission. At the present time, he prefers to remain anonymous.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: Two Fulfords

Post by Deep Knight »

Re: Benjamin Fulford Rescued from Montserrat, Alive, and Safe — But Now There are Two Fulfords!

Posted By: Dquixote1217 [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 16-Mar-2012 19:47:11

In Response To: Benjamin Fulford Rescued from Montserrat, Alive, and Safe — But Now There are Two Fulfords! (Susoni)

No doubt, Fulford was captured by shape-shifting Reptilians after they chased him through hollow earth and cornered him on Planet X. Reptilian scientists with the bodies of dragons and four heads (one Hitler head, one Elvis head, one James Hoffa head and one Jim Morrison head) took turns abusing him (I won't even reveal number of sexual organs they had or the details) and trying to implant another Gouald symbiote but he was rescued in the nick of time by angelic beings who said they were from the Galactic Federation of Light and . . .

. . . the really sad thing is that I fear that some may read what I just posted and believe it.

I agree with you - Fulford is hoakem to the max. But then so is a lot of other wild stuff posted here. And I don't mean chemtrails or Morgellons or the like. I mean the totally "out there" stuff. And the sad part is that it paints a lot of things outside the mainstream that are posted here with the same looneytunes brush. And those of us who post them. I am not one for censorship, but I am hoping that the upcoming multi-topic forum will be able to somehow seperate the more bizarre topics out a bit from the rest.

Reader: WHY ISN'T HE FILMING HIMSELF TALKING TO ...HIMSELF? (his clone)

Date: Friday, 16-Mar-2012 21:40:57

-))

Excellent Idea :=
Thanks

Susoni

NO EMAIL IN POSTING!

I'm not so much a believer in clones, but assume for a minute what you posted is true, hypothetically speaking. If I was Fulford and confronted my clone, I'd take it that TV show in Japan and have a conversation with myself, then have the guy in the bowler hat hold hands with both of me. That'd demonstrate to the world clones were a reality. The show has so such cheesy cameras it couldn't possibly be a digital computer graphics trick. And that would send shockwaves through the world.

But personally, I think this is just dis-info trying to make the name of Ben Fulford synonymous with ridiculousness, which could be the enter purpose of whomever originally posted the story. Doesn't matter if the story is bunk, as long as Ben's good name is linked to the bunk idea.

Reader: I've become so fed up of the "if-and-when" biznizz...that its made me rather numb

Date: Friday, 16-Mar-2012 21:58:26

In Response To: Reader: WHY ISN'T HE FILMING HIMSELF TALKING TO ...HIMSELF? (his clone) (Susoni)

You know Emjay,

I have felt thew same way lately.. All this info passes through without getting me upset or distracted.. I think that is a good thing!! :-)

Thanks to both of you!! .. Susoni

Hi Susoni,

interestingly enough...the more and more I hear from sources such as BF, ive become so fed up of the "if-and-when" biznizz...that its made me rather numb but in a good way...

Being like this allows me personally to take everything with the proverbial "pinch of salt"...and as a result...reduce the inte nsity and furor in my mind about it all...( the global take down, finance, etc)

Doesn't mean im apathetic...just has become so much in my conscious how the ONLY thing i can believe..is whats in front of my eyes, in my ears and what touches my skin...THOSE are the only things...quickly becoming real

I cant believe i never used to notice them..in favour of the bull Sheet out there...

Which makes me think..maybe the rise in conscious awareness is real..

Who can tell?

be well Susoni!!

Emjay :-)

Re: Benjamin Fulford Rescued from Montserrat, ....

Multiplicity? This is just too fantastic to be believed...I think people should be questioning who this person is and what he's all about.
Kindly do not publish my name

Re: Reader: I've become so fed up of the "if-and-when" biznizz...that its made me rather numb

Posted By: Jasmine [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 16-Mar-2012 23:44:14

In Response To: Reader: I've become so fed up of the "if-and-when" biznizz...that its made me rather numb (Susoni)

Hi de ho Everyone,
ohohohohohohoho Thanks Susoni!!!! this is all such a
giggle ohohohohoho whether there is some sort of truth in
there or not is really not important ohohohohoho Whether or
not it is still very good for a giggle ohohohohoho
many blessings and safe journeys for us all ttfn jas
"Follow the Money"