PeePee Deliveries and Arrests

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

PeePee Deliveries and Arrests

Post by Deep Knight »

Well, it's finally here. Get ready to get your packies and become rich, get hauled off to jail for being naughty, or both. It's a brave new world out there.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012
PP AND DELIVERIES AND ARRESTS STATUS
> Monday, April 02, 2012 8:12 PM
>
> My friends, we are about to witness a massive change that has never before been seen in our world- both financially, politically, spiritually, and in every aspect of our lives. I have told you about the arrests that are happening all over the world right now- bankers and politicians being the biggest targets. This is happening because over the years several groups of very very informed men and women from the military/pentagon, various 3 letter groups, and secret underground groups from all over the world have banded together (with some very special help ) to bring down the twisted deadly empire of the Illuminatti/NWO/dark cabal.
>
> These groups have made massive sacrifices to insure that the rest of humanity on this planet will have a chance to be free. They are currently on the cusp of the launching of a new global economic initiative that will end global debt and return us to a comodities based financial system.
>
> There are several groups involved and several "Prosperity Packages" that will be launched very very soon. These packages will end global poverty and end the serfdom and slavery that has been imposed on us by a group of greedy men intent of owning and controling everything. One of many important factors of this global economic change over is the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar.
>
> This was originally planned by Bush as a means to make him and his cronies very very very wealthy, but through his fumbling of the invasion of Iraq (and his stupidity) the news of the revaluation leaked out to the public and now millions of people have invested in buying Iraqi Dinars. Because of this, Bush and the Illuminatti/Dark cabal have done everything in their power to stop the revaluation from happening- having the main stream media call it "A Scam", even creating back doors into the computer systems to steal the money when the new rates go live.
>
> THIS is the main reason for the arrests that happened this past week. Arrests that are rumoured to include Bush jr & sr. Hilary Clinton, and Bill Gates (who orchestrated the 40 back doors that were found in the computer system)- It is also said that Timothy Geithner was arrested and questioned on the 24th and released with a "body guard" to make sure he doesn't leave the country. At the same time that the IQD is revalued well over a hundred other currencies will also be revaluing.
>
> Along with the Prosperity packages there will be full disclosure- disclosure of the attocities that have been committed by these men over the last 200 years. Information will be released about advanced technologies that will free this planet from the toxic petroleum/ nuclear/chemical wastes that are destroying us.
>
> Patents that have been locked away by the US government and labled a "danger to national security" will be made public and will be put into production. New ways of creating truly clean energy, powering transportation, medical technology.... technologies that we should have had access to many years ago, but that were hidden away. These technologies have been withheld so that the shadow government could keep the people of this planet repressed, and to further their agenda of drastically reducing the global population.
>
> Yes, there are cures for cancer and AIDs- they have been withheld for years and years because the corporations run by these men, make money from the sales of drugs and from the huge grants they receive to do "research". Very soon the Big Pharma industry will have their dirty laundry hung out for everyone to see- the massive use of drugs and vaccines to disable and dupe the people- to keep us drugged so that we cannot fight back. This will all be disclosed.
>
> I am asking you to have an open mind. I am asking you to look around, to turn off the TV, to do your own research. Right now the MSM has a complete black out on all the arrests that are happening, but soon this black out will be lifted and they will be able to report the truth of what's happening. As I get more information I will post it, and I will also post more articles that will go into the details of exactly what is happening and why.
>
> [source unknown]
<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
<!--[endif]-->

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:24 PM

3 comments:

Anonymous Apr 3, 2012 11:33 AM
I hope this is all true,if so Obama,Reid,Polosi Should be arrested.

Anonymous Apr 3, 2012 12:09 PM
Yep, I believe they will be,very very soon.

Anonymous Apr 3, 2012 11:47 AM
This may have come from http://removingtheknickers.blogspot.ca/ ... pants.html

If you don't hear from me, it will be because I'm in jail for preventing all the normal folks out there from becoming rich. Hey, it was a good job while it lasted.
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: PeePee Deliveries and Arrests

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

At the same time that the IQD is revalued well over a hundred other currencies will also be revaluing.
Shades of Steve Wright's "everything in my apartment has been stolen and replaced with exact replicas".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

MacHafwit really does need to get his med levels checked, and his dosages probably updated as he is slipping further and further in to cloud cuckoo land.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote:MacHafwit really does need to get his med levels checked, and his dosages probably updated as he is slipping further and further in to cloud cuckoo land.
Not to worry. As soon as he gets taken to A Very Quiet Place With Very Nice Staff, someone else will step up and feed us all "intel" (gotta talk like real intelligence people talk, y'know) about how the RV is going to happen ANY MINUTE NOW/IT'S HAPPENING AS WE SPEAK/INSERT YOUR DELUSION OF CHOICE HERE.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Patents that have been locked away by the US government and labled a "danger to national security" will be made public and will be put into production.
At last! My patent for a time machine powered by a perpetual motion engine that initially gets powered with nothing but water will finally get the recognition and respect that it deserves.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

How delusional do you have to be to believe Geithner has been arrested and released and that Hillary Clinton and Bill Gates and Obama are on the cusp of being arrested. These people are nuts.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The Observer wrote:
Patents that have been locked away by the US government and labled a "danger to national security" will be made public and will be put into production.
At last! My patent for a time machine powered by a perpetual motion engine that initially gets powered with nothing but water will finally get the recognition and respect that it deserves.
You have no idea how crushed I was to learn that Ford never had a secret 50MPG carb hidden in the top secret labs that was being withheld because the big oil companies were paying billions for us not to build it.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Just remember, you gotta use discernment, 'cause some of these messages might not be 100% correct.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Curtain Rising Preparations are Ready
PLEASE USE DISCERNMENT --- KNOWN FAKE & FRAUD -- SEE COMMENTS

From AbundantDope.net
Candace
By CM thru Candace
Apr 6, 2012 - 10:57:36 PM

by Christ Michael/Aton
April 3, 2012

Ok beloveds, time to update you thru Candace. We are going to let things happen as they go and make decisions on those things as needed. GAIA is beginning to respond with some earth changes now, it seems she was nearly asleep and depressed. She is not happy about the war on her surface but she is the one who has to toss them off, so to speak. We now see increasing pressures and activities.

I know some are curious about the March 31 date alluded to in the previous targeted messages. This was a date of our thugs and what they had planned as, lets say, passed away. It was never something of our plans. I will not give details on this that could harm my people and Candace was never allowed awareness of it. I am only mentioning it for those that have memory and curiosity.

Now for you of our dark brothers, we have said your fate is sealed, and the "paperwork" and documentation is now actually long on its way to higher channels within Orvonton. There is nothing anymore that can be done on your part and we go forth.

This war between the Dragons and the Khazars will not turn out well for you of the Khazars. This stand you hope to happen in taking back the United States from the hands of China is not going to work. All things are laid out on this topic and its a waste of your efforts to continue. The Federal Reserve is not in your hands and attempting at martial law in the United States this month is not going to get it back into your hands. You were not successful against china in your Libya endeavor, so how to you figure you can pull this one off?

It would be advised that you withdraw this one called Drake from the internet activity games. It would be advised you also withdraw the games with David Wilcox and the replaced Ben Fulford. For protection I am not placing the other names in that scam.

I will continue to suggest and remind you that you have no contact with the Queen. She is no longer in service as Chairman of the Committee of 300. She is not long been in service at all, and this game of parading the Look alike with the Diamond Jubilee as you are already finding out, is not going so well for you. You have reached the point where the games will fall into greater failure.

As the earth changes continue to bring forth problems for you, I think you will find this attempted re- takeover of the United States fruitless and non affordable to you in the very short run. Since we saved your arises with the GOM, by reversing time, this has produced more pressures elsewhere, and you are seeing this now along the northern Mississippi. The reports of problems and strange noises in California also continue.

The buoy off of Seattle is making huge movement. This is not something to ignore and I would suggest you make whatever preparations you can for the problems that will arise from that. That whole side of the Pacific Rim along the western Americas is coming very live. There have been many small shifts of your axis over the last 1 1/2 years. Some of that shifting caused the sun to rise south of normal at equinox last September and now this has reversed a bit, and your equinox arrived early and north of the previous norm.

We will continue to control and monitor the sun, over which you have no control. Nor will you get away with any sort of global EMP burst to shut down all the electricity. We will not allow this, and you do not even have the ability to do such and it is time to take the story of an EMP burst from the sun, off the internet, because the sun does not do this in the first place, and you cannot do it in the 2nd place.

It is time to prepare your ones for what is coming. When what is coming begins to come enough to fully get your attention, WE ARE GOING TO TAKE OVER THE GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS. YOU WILL BE IN SUCH ARRAY THAT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING OF ASSISTANCE TO YOUR PEOPLES. NOT EVEN CHINA CAN ACTUALLY, AND OUR NEW CURTAIN SHOW WILL BEGIN AT THAT TIME IF NOT BEFORE.

WE ARE GOING TO PROVIDE SOME EDUCATION TO PEOPLE BEFORE THEY MOVE, AND BEFORE STASIS IS BROUGHT ABOUT. YOU ARE NOW INFORMED PROPERLY ACCORDING TO COSMIC LAW. AND DO NOT DISREGARD THE POSSIBILITY THAT WE WILL START THAT PROCESS BEFORE SOME BIG EARTH CHANGES SO PEOPLE ARE PREPARED TO SOME DEGREE. I AM YOUR BIG BOSS, MICHAEL OF NEBADON. I WISH YOU A "HAPPY DAY".

http://abundantdope.net/pages/Candace_6 ... unch.shtml

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:01 AM

5 comments:

1. Anonymous Apr 3, 2012 11:12 PM
F--k you fake channellers. You're all starting to show your true colors and your disinfo is coming out.

2. Anonymous Apr 3, 2012 11:33 PM
dis-info channeler... Drake, Fulford, and Wilcock are most definitely not a scam, and the U.S Corporation will soon find that out.

3. Anonymous Apr 4, 2012 01:57 AM
"It would be advised that you withdraw this one called Drake from the internet activity games. It would be advised you also withdraw the games with David Wilcox and the replaced Ben Fulford. For protection I am not placing the other names in that scam."
Excuse me??????? Isn't this guy a little contrary to the truth being told..in particular David Wilcox and all that he has uncovered? I would almost think this is a CIA operative by its tone and the way it is written. More disinformation to throw people off balance..

4. Anonymous Apr 4, 2012 02:22 AM
That is disformation is coming from Candace Frieze. She has been putting out disinformation with her channellings and updates with through her ministry, Abundant Hope, for years. There is some truth in her information, but it is always mixed with a lot of false info. She has made predictions with dates since 2006 that have never materialized. Here messages are always saying to stay away from other messengers. Accept only her information. That should be a tip off right there. For instance in this massage, it is saying stay away from Wilcock, Fulford and Drake. All the other channellings coming from true lightworkers have have supported and confirmed the information these guys are putting out. And when and where they are off a bit, they will say so. Wilcock had his own insider intel guy he has known for years sit in on a four hour pre-interview to check Drake out. His intel friend said Drake could not know the things he knows without being real deal for the good guys. John, you are adding confusion to the truth movement by posting Candace's disinfo channellings. You should at least do your homework and google the name or ministry before posting channelled info. Yes, you can ignore anything coming from Candace Frieze and her followers.
Candace Frieze and Mind Control
www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message764028/pg1

5. John MacHaffie Apr 4, 2012 03:24 AM
This posting was a test to see how aware you all are now. YES, she is a fake and a fraud. And what is more important ---- You all caught it!
There is hope for us!

Is that abundant hope for us, John?
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Since we saved your arises with the GOM, by reversing time,
I wonder what that means? "Arises" is a real word and reversing time might keep one from getting up on time. Somehow, I just don't think they are talking about the sun rise and the word is likely to be "asses" or "arses". It just goes to show how important proper word usage is. I also do not know who the GOM is and why it wants our butts. I guess it could be an acronym for "Gulf of Mexico, but that doesn't infuse any logic to the statement either. Oh well, hopefully, one of you good people will give me the 411 on this caper; meanwhile I'm going to check up on "That buoy" near Seattle.
Last edited by texino on Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

The only real thing moving out where the "buoy" might be is the San Juan fault, which is due to shake things up around here geologically soon, and why smart folks have retrofitted their houses for quakes.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"www.abundantdope.net". Yeah, the dopes are certainly abundant on that site....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

GOM could be "Gulf of Mexico" (or Maine) but it is also "Global Order Management" or even "Gay Oriental Male." I went to Abundant Dopes to find out if this was something Candace used frequently, but couldn't find it there either. Lots more anti-Semitic stuff than there used to be, Candace may hate Bellringer (see the link to GodLikeProductions in the post - well worth clicking on just for this) but has obviously been drinking the same koolaid.

As for the Buoy off Seattle, this is either #46419 that has gotten the God Like Producers talking ( http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 820598/pg1 ) or kinky Candace misspelled "Bowel" so that line should be: "The bowel off of Seattle is making huge movement." I always knew she was that kind of girl.

As for the original post a Abundant Dopes, Candace featured one response I just have to share.

From one of our Korean Forum members. ENJOY.

Dear my big boss Aton,

Thanks a lot for your great message! Thanks for your enormous effort of the Earth ascension project. Thanks Papa Source, Siraya, Esu and so many celestial. Thanks Gaia, with news of your awakening and moving with so gratitude..

I'd like to sing a Korean folk song at the time of your rising curtain. It has so beautiful lyric of Hope and Love, Light of which title is Let's go the land of Happiness.

Thank you all and Aton!

Rise curtain up 장막을 걷어라
Look up the world with your narrow eyes 너의 좁은 눈으로 이 세상을 떠보자
Open the window 창문을 열어라
Feel the dancing bleeze once more 춤추는 산들 바람을 한변 또 느껴보자
Let me walk on the tiny grass 가벼운 풀밭-위로 나를 걷게 해주세
Wish to hear the sound of Spring and birds singing 봄과 새들의노래 듣-고싶소
I would cry I would laugh, touch me my mind 울고 웃-고싶소 내마음을 만져 주
I'll be at the land of happiness 나는 행복의 나라로 갈테야

Becoming twilight 접어드는 초저녁
On laying down I am imagining and indulging in thought 누워 공상에 들어 생각에도 취했소
Thru the small window on the wall 벽에 작은 창가로
tinkle sound of children's playing 흘러-드는 산뜻한 노는 아이들 소리
Oh, I come to live only with Sunshine 아-나는 살겠소 태양만 비친다면
Within the night, sky and winds 밤과 하늘- 바람 안에서
I'll dance against rain and thunder 비와 천둥의 소리 이겨 춤을 추겠네
I'll be at the land of happiness 나도 행복에 나라로 갈테야

I had a friend who went to the "Land of Happiness" in Korea and had to get antibiotics afterwards.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Bad Buoy

It seems that Buoy 46419 off the coast near Seattle has some electronic problems. If you look at the charts, you get what's known in my business as "Shot Noise" (spurious single event noise that doesn't fit on a normal noise distribution) from bad electronics that the Earth Changes nuts are taking as huge tidal waves. Note to nuts, if there were huge tidal waves, someone would have noticed.

See http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... e=activity for the nut line on this.

Grasping at straws guys? Don't worry, one day they'll be a horrible natural disaster and then you'll be happy.
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Gregg wrote:You have no idea how crushed I was to learn that Ford never had a secret 50MPG carb hidden in the top secret labs that was being withheld because the big oil companies were paying billions for us not to build it.
Yes, I noticed the great flood of crocodile tears that were streaming from your eyes as you cashed in the payoffs from Ford to keep that particular secret from getting out.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Deep Knight wrote:Just remember, you gotta use discernment, 'cause some of these messages might not be 100% correct.
If you drop three zeros like Iraq is preparing to do you would be closer. Now that would be discernment for you.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.