Cobra Resistance

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Cobra Resistance

Post by Deep Knight »

Deep Knight hasn't been posting for a few days due to his disappointment about the Iraqi Dinar (the RV-O-Meter was at 199.7%) and being preoccupied with setting up the Cobra Resistance sting operation for my Illuminati slave masters.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012
A Call for Information Agents

http://Ahole.blogspot.com/2012/04/call- ... -have.html

A Call for Information Agents

If you have any really meaningful and credible intel about the Event or current situation, you can send it to cobraresistance@grrmail.com and it may be published in this blog if found valuable.

1. If you wish to make the source of your intel public, please state that source clearly in your email.

2. If you wish to remain anonymous, write anonymous source in the subject line of your email. If it will be published, it will be published as coming from anonymous source.

3. If you do not want your intel to be published or mentioned in this blog, write for Cobra only in the subject line of your email.

4. Do not send channeled material.

5. Do not send questions or comments. You can send those in the comments section after each post in this blog. I may answer some of them if I find time.

Thank you for your assistance in the victory of Light!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:57 PM

Some fell for it, and you know what's gonna happen to them (our Reptilian Shape Shifter Slave Co-masters need fresh meat), but others had more discernment. And of course, some don't make any sense what-so-ever.

7 comments:

1. Anonymous Apr 18, 2012 03:06 PM
Dear Cobra:
Thank you. We have spread the word of this great resistance movement and we are waiting for the big event. Let us know what needs to be done on our end so as to help make it happen. Again, thank you and we cannot wait!!

2. Anonymous Apr 18, 2012 03:54 PM
Cobra,
We are in great anticipation of these events unfolding and look forward to assisting you, as well as ourselves, in this project!
PLEASE help us before the cabal does us in with chemtrails, radiation, starvation, or whatever other nefarious schemes they can plan!

3. Anonymous Apr 18, 2012 06:10 PM
How do you know that this guy is not part of the cabal?

4. Anonymous Apr 18, 2012 07:09 PM
This is on Ben’s FREE blog
ALERT! ALERT!
04/18/2012
FW: Look at this
闇の支配者がフィリピンで人類の黄金泥棒をしている。
Breaking news, US warships seeking gold for cabal. Here is the e-mail I got:
AMERICAN SHIPS FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS OFF THE COAST OF PALAWAN IN THE PHILIPPINES.
8 SHIPS OVER THE PAST TWO WEEKS HAVE BEEN OFF THE COAST OF PALAWAN IN THE PHILIPPINES EMULATING WAR EXERCISES AND TRAINING ALL THE WHILE OPENING UP OLD CLOSED BUNKERS LOOKING FOR THE TREASURE OF YAMASHITA. THE FACT THAT THEY ARE RUNNING OVER THE ISLAND CONCERNS THE TRIBAL COUNSELS WHO ARE DELIBERATING DAY AND NIGHT AS TO WHAT TO DO. THE GLOBAL ACCOUNTS ARE UNDER ATTACK BY THE BUSH’S, OBAMA’S AND OTHERS. CHINA NEEDS TO KNOW IMMEDIATELY.
MORE NEWS IS THAT ENVISION TRUST IS TRYING TO STEAL THE FUNDS IN INDONESIA WORKING WITH SOMEONE NAMED ROSENBERG…HERE IS NEWS. COLLATERAL ACCOUNTS UNDER ATTACK. NOTHING THEY CAN DO TO US BEN BUT IN THE PHILIPPINES THEY CAN DO SOME DAMAGE. LOTS OF GOLD THERE AS WELL.
ME
Hello Neil I am in PALAWAN and have been on the hills recovering some stuffs to LOCAL safe area here. Have just seen your emails. MANY thanks for keeping in touch with me. We are moving some stuffs to sail back to MAINLAND. I will send u some pictures. We have huge probs with US soldiers here, already the last 4 weeks we have had 8 ships from AMERICA, all pretending to train on water and land, no idea what for yet, they are also with special equipment and opening up old buildings that are lain dormant from the war and also those old gunner bunkers at coasts,. Everyone is panicking. The tribes are now having never ending m eetings daily, real mess. I w ill be in IND on SUN for two days. I will be in HKG also for 4 days then home.
How are you and everything my friend..
I hear that some hoods are taking over OR TRYING to what you are doing??? they are in IND already is that right ??? Some group with ENVISION TRUST whom use funds from a PPP in HKG under a ROSENBERG guy ??? I know of one called that in GER but not in HKG ??

5. Anonymous Apr 18, 2012 08:01 PM
I share a blog in thereamingevolution.com under the name Iam Steward. This is shared in fun but is hoped to inspire in my own way. Some of the energy info I got from you. Thanks, by the way. Please feel free to share any blogs from thereamingevolution.com.

6. Anonymous Apr 19, 2012 06:16 AM
I like forget... Who IS Cobra? of the Resistance Movement? Why can't we liquidate the bad guys? That's what they have been doing to others. Let's make them disappear. This is getting ridiculous!! A Refresher please....Who Exactly IS Cobra?

7. Anonymous Apr 19, 2012 07:58 AM
To Anon 6:16
If you go to the website (re:in the article) Cobra has a post explaining who he/she is.
I am baffled why in the hell he/she would use the name COBRA(snake). This Cobra is anonymous and wants people to blindly send their insider info to someone who calls themselves a SNAKE.
If that isn't a clue I don't know what is!!!!

Don't these guys read MacHaffie's site?

Sunday, April 8, 2012
Compression Breakthrough

Compression Breakthrough

What is Cobra?

COBRA is a codename for compression breakthrough. The surface of planet Earth is compressed in a sandwich. Light forces of the Galactic Confederation are advancing from the sky downwards toward the surface of the planet. Light forces of the Resistance Movement are advancing from the underground up towards the surface of the planet.

The surface is thus subjected to the pressure of Light and dark forces of the Cabal have nowhere to hide. They can not escape via wormholes, stargates or teleportation chambers into space. They can not use space vehicles of any official or secret space program. They can not dig holes and bunkers deep underground and hide there. They can not even hide on lower astral plane anymore.

The ongoing process of compression means that Light will expose everything that is hidden, collectively and individually. When Light from above and Light from below meet right on the surface of the planet, this is the moment of compression breakthrough. That occurrence is called the Event. The Event includes, but is not limited to mass arrests of the Cabal. Rather it is a multidimensional trigger event that starts the process of entering into the long-awaited Golden Age. With darkness removed, humanity will be able to co-create its own future.

Who is Cobra?

Cobra is a codename for the writer of this blog. Cobra’s identity must remain veiled for now for various reasons. Cobra is not associated with military or Drake, although he/she perceives Drake as the most reliable messenger for the Plan. Cobra may or may not be part of the Resistance Movement.

What is important is the message and not the messenger. Human mind usually associates given message with perceived characteristics of the messenger and this tends to cloud its objectivity.

Along with posts from the Resistance Movement and some other advanced sources, Cobra may occasionally post in this blog certain pieces from Benjamin, David, Drake or any other credible messengers. We are all in this fight for victory of the Light together!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:01 PM

Friday, April 6, 2012
Resistance movement

Resistance movement

Origin

In 1975, a certain intelligence agent under codename Michael was running for his life from Illuminati that were chasing him. He gathered around him a group of 12 operatives in order to protect himself. While on the run and in hiding, they discovered a maze of tunnels below the New York underground subway system. They entered the tunnels, disappeared from the surface and regrouped down there.
So the Organization was born, having its main command center under the subway system of New York. Through the vast spy network that Michael still had on the surface, they have contacted many operatives that fought against the Illuminati and many of them went underground and joined the Organization.

Their main objective was to overthrow the rule of the Illuminati and give advanced technologies to humanity. Personal computers that we know now were developed with assistance of Organization and I have personally seen a room full with rows of computers as they were being developed in their main underground command center back in 1977. The Organization had contact with the positive civilization of Agartha that existed in subterannean caverns for millennia. They had contact with positive Andromedans already in 1977 if not before, as I have seen a sleek silver Andromedan cigar shaped craft in their underground hangar as well.

In early 1990s, they had some influence in assuring that internet expanded from military ARPANET into public domain.

The Illuminati and off-planet dark forces launched an offensive in 1996 to destroy the Organization and there were severe physical battles in underground tunnels and caverns that almost destroyed the Organization and also nearly wiped out Agartha.

In the hour of need, a plan was devised to counteract this. In early December 1999, Pleiadians have contacted the Resistance Movement on planet X and ignited a massive uprising against Illuminati there. The Illuminati were overthrown in about three weeks and they had to flee to their bases on Mars and the Moon. At that time, many Resistance Movement freedom fighters have entered the underground tunnel systems on Earth to join the Organization in their fight. The two forces integrated and emerged as one and are now called Resistance Movement.

Their increased joint force has turned the course of events and now the dark forces were in retreat. In 2000 and 2001 the Illuminati has lost their bases on Mars and the Moon and elsewhere in the solar system. With the assistance of the Pleiadians and other Galactic Confederation forces all remaining Reptilian, Draconian and Reticulan forces were cleared out of the solar system also in the same time frame. This set the dark ones into panic mode and they have staged 9-11 to preserve their last stronghold - planet Earth.

Planet X

Planet X is a planet in the outskirts of our solar system. Its surface is not suitable for physical life, but underground there is a vast system of tunnels and bases that was under Illuminati control until 1999 and is in the hands of the Light forces thereon.

In 2002, the Pleiadians have given me exact data about characteristics and orbital elements of that planet. It has a rock interior and surface covered with frozen methane ice, which gives it a bluish hue. Its diameter is 9400 miles and its mass is 0.76 Earth masses. Semimajor axis of the orbit is 70 AU, and the inclination is 40 degrees.

Imagine my delight and surprise when I found an article by Japanese astronomer Patryk Lykawka, who stated in 2008 that »hypothetical« planet X should be composed of rock and ice, its diameter would be between 6200 and 9300 miles and its mass between 0.3 and 0.7 Earth masses. Semimajor axis of the orbit should be between 100 and 170 AU and inclination up to 40 degrees :

The main reason why the astronomers have officially not yet discovered this planet is that they are »told« by the Cabal not to report about it. Also, they are mainly looking for new planets near the ecliptic, but because of its highly inclined orbit this is not where planet X is to be found. Since it is a pretty big object, it would be fairly easy to see it even in larger amateur telescopes if you knew where to look. And oh by the way, it is NOT Nibiru and is NOT going to crash on Earth.

The Event

9-11 had not turned out as the Cabal had planned. Instead it served as an awakening trigger that helped many humans realize what is really going on beyond the propaganda of the mass media.

This new awareness has made it easier for the Resistance Movement to improve their plan of overthrow of the Illuminati on planet Earth.

Until 2003, they have managed to clear all the deep underground military bases and only the uppermost portions of those bases remained.

Since then, the Resistance Movement has infiltrated around 300 of its operatives inside Illuminati network, mostly in top positions in the military and intelligence agencies. Those operatives are undetectable and Illuminati have no idea who or where they are.

[Yes we do, or rather did, and the Reptilian shape shifters thought they were very tasty]

In January and early February of this year of 2012, the Resistance Movement has seized most of the gold that was in Illuminati hands. So if you are asking yourself where the Yamashita gold is, now you know the answer. It is not in Mariana trench, it is not in Fort Knox, it is not in cellars of private Rothschild villas and chateaux, it is not in vaults under Kloten airport, it is not in safes of UBS in Zurich, it is not scattered in safes of small banks around the world under Jesuit control. It is in underground chambers of the Resistance Movement, and after the Event it will be returned to humanity and it will serve as a reserve for a new currency which will mean abundance for everyone.

The idea to devise a plan to overthrow the Illuminati network was there ever since the formation of Organization in 1975. In 1977 I spoke with the man who conceived that plan. The document that Drake saw around 1979 was probably an early version of that plan. The early idea was for the military to take over and overthrow the Illuminati under the guidance of the Organization and later the Resistance Movement.

Because of the awakening that happened after 9-11, the original plan has been revised. Now, nobody is taking over the planet. The Resistance Movement will back up the military mainly only with intelligence data about Illuminati and some logistic advice, but will mostly stay behind the scenes. The military will back up civilian authority (federal marshals in the US and Interpol worldwide), which will back up local law enforcement to arrest the members of the Cabal.

The Resistance movement has experience with overthrowing the Cabal and liberating planets, since they did this on planet X in 1999. They have constant physical (not telepathic) contact with the Pleiadians and other positive ET races within the Confederation, which give them daily intel about every Cabal member, where they are, what they do, even what they think. The Illuminati now have nowhere to hide.

No human authority will decide when this is about to happen. The final word when the Event is to happen is coming directly from the Source. This is an event of cosmic importance. The last planet under the grip of the dark forces is about to be liberated and this is going to send ripples of Light throughout the Galaxy.

Just before the Event, the Source will send a pulse of Light through the Galactic Confederation and the Pleiadians will instruct the Resistance Movement to use its 300 operatives on the surface of the planet to contact the key people inside the military and law enforcement and then the operation will start.

After the operation is successfully completed, there might be people that would like to take advantage of the situation by setting their own governments, confiscating funds... Because the Cabal will be taken care of this does not mean that human greed and lust for power will be exterminated. They are simply part of the character for a certain percentage of unenlightened human population. Rest assured that the Resistance Movement knows who those people are, their actions are being monitored and they will not be allowed to take advantage of the situation.

Until a certain degree of awareness on the planet is reached, the Resistance Movement will be working behind the scenes for the benefit of humanity. At a certain point, most likely not long before the First Contact with the positive extraterrestrials, they will make themselves public.

They have created a fund of 120 trillion dollars, which will be given to humanity along with other prosperity packages.
They are in possession of very advanced technologies, mostly of extraterrestrial origin. They will provide some background assistance in putting forth 6000 inventions that were developed by geniuses around the world and then suppressed by the Cabal. After that, they will introduce some of their own technologies that are even more advanced.

This blog was created under instructions from the Resistance Movement with the purpose of instructing the surface population about certain developments in 2012. Many surface operatives of the Resistance Movement read this blog as it contains some coded communications for them. Internet is the easiest way to give them certain not very sensitive intel, at least that part which can be safely transmitted through this public channel. In the future, the Resistance Movement may decide to give some communications to general public and then this blog will become an official communication channel for the Resistance Movement on the surface of this planet.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:13 PM

12 comments:

1. Anonymous Apr 6, 2012 05:10 PM
Hi John - Thank you for posting this. Not only did it remove some mystery but also provided some really great information.
Also, you're blog is really looking great. Lots of great information and less political and more embracing All That Is. Whewwww! What work you are doing! and I wish you the best in life and love. Many Thank You's.
C

2. Anonymous Apr 6, 2012 05:14 PM
Great story, when does the movie come out?

3. Anonymous Apr 6, 2012 05:34 PM
Planet X isn't going to crash into Earth but when it reaches its closest orbit it WILL make you wobble.

4. AnonymousApr 6, 2012 06:32 PM
speechless and in awe!

5. Anonymous Apr 6, 2012 07:24 PM
Excellent post, I've been looking for one like this for a long time. Short history of important events, to the point... made my day.

6. fedup Apr 6, 2012 09:17 PM
This paints a very different picture. This information takes the situation full circle...complete. This is an awesome movement; and each and every human being must be willing to assist by raising their vibration; giving love and light to assist our brothers and sisters fighting this good fight.
Thank you so much for keeping us informed...your site it the most informative.

7. Anonymous Apr 6, 2012 09:20 PM
Can they please blow the chemtrail planes into orbit. When there are no more planes poisoning us then that is when We know that it has started. I think that is when everyone will believe that it has started. Thank you everyone behind the scenes and for everything that you have endured. God Bless all of you!

8. Anonymous Apr 7, 2012 09:26 AM
Here's something weird. (Oakland, Ca.)
2 nights ago woke up about 3 am with the windows open. Couldn't sleep then heard a heavy truck going down the street making a whooshing sound, maybe spraying ? Couldn't tell. At the time was too lazy to get up and look. At first thought it was street cleaning, but signs posted say during the day. But about 10 minutes after I heard that truck had to urgently use the bathroom.
Closed the windows after that.
We've noticed weird smells EVERY morning for months but didn't make a conscious connection.
This morning kept all windows closed. Opened the front door and it REEKS of some chemical out there.
Are these idiots spraying us now on the ground level ?????

Replies
1. Anonymous Apr 7, 2012 01:35 PM
NO WEAPON THAT IS FORMED AGAINST YOU SHALL PROSPER IN JESUS NAME!!

2. Anonymous Apr 8, 2012 08:41 AM
Update:
Woke up at 3 am Sunday. Opened windows no smell. Waited for truck with camera in hand. No truck. Figured there wouldn't be cause it was sunday morning. Historically chem pilots took sundays off. Same applies here I guess.
I agree with poster who says if you don't complain they have carte blanch. And he's right again, sheeps/sheeple don't like to crane their necks upwards.
Mabbe this'll go viral and more people will close their windows and sniff their front yards M-F.

9. Anonymous Apr 7, 2012 02:45 PM
Well, we did not complain loud enough for them to stop the planes from chemtrailing so they must think that we are dumb enough not to notice them spraying at ground level right on top of us. Public Law 105-85 and I am not sure what stat it is but it basically says, if there is a law out there and no one complains or tell the officials that you do not consent to being sprayed then it remains law. I have seen the exact wording of this Public Law and I have it somewhere but it is true. We must stand together and let them know that we do not consent to being sprayed. People know about being srpayed and they complain to others around them and but it goes no further; other people know about it and say, "why get upset? There is nothing we can do about it!" Other people deny that it is happening and some people are scared and some are just dumb. Therefore, they continue to spray us everyday now. I have called and complained to every official that I can think of but it has to be everyone that does the same thing everyday until it stops. Otherwise, they will get bolder like they are now and spraying us on the ground in front of our houses.

10. Anonymous Apr 8, 2012 04:32 AM
4 comments: ....AralApr 6, 2012 04:14 PM Very ... fascinating.Could you now tell us more about previous related coded messages, e.g. Pandora Endgame, Operation Arcadia, Midas Protocol?///////PREDRAG BRACANOVICH Apr 6, 2012 06:44 PM Now, I want to tell you ALL who dare to read these posts that I AM so so proud and honored together with rest of my Family, that I can post this wondrous post from Mr. Cobra... directly from Resistance Movement... Thank you beloved Cobra... It is still underground movement, as well it is very intergalactic movement... and it is coming on suface... and it comes together with all we were doing on surface with all of our existences... doubting our way of living, and earning money, and we were questioning is the lie only tool we have to implement in our mediocre lives... Is it truly so hard to imagine completely magical world right here on Earth?... is it hard to envision that all man are equal?... Is it hard to feel the nature and your loved one, and send them compassion and love only?... This is the way of our new life... where we will not be afraid to imagine food for all, equality of all, and joyful freedom to every Human... This post is the only simple continuation of Drake's announcement on http://www.bite.us/ ...and ....with most enlighten interview that DavidWilcock did with Drake... and ThankYouWhiteNights First Contact interview with Hue-Man. Here you can find truly amazing details that I felt and knew for some time, yet not able to verbalize it... Truth is so smooth in this post... There is no deceptions how this is presented: is it here for ones who want to hear, and for the rest of doubtful and unawake souls is anyway too hard to imagine there is possibility of something like FREEDOM, like TRUTH, like Unconditional LOVE from FMGod...(...) Now, You are asking what is bigger than working for money, being better than your neighbor, having more power than your boss?... This what is bigger than anything here on Earth in these wonderful times is: KNOWING... Knowing of self... Knowing of Faith... Knowing of Brothers and Sisters from the Sky... Knowing of godself... Knowing of FatherMotherGod... Enjoy it... Share it... Love it... Know it... [and please do not doubt it...] We are here already... We are You... and YOU are God... Dear Brothers and Sisters..With Love and Knowing that all is Perfect in our Universe... I AM THAT I AM, Predrag/Saint Germain. ....../////////
mmhApr 7, 2012 10:04 AM,Cobra.Is there any way to work directly with the Resistance ? I need to get away from my location.I now have just found out that there seems to be a truck that seems to be spraying some chemical on our streets. (Woke up at 3 am 2 nights ago with windows open and heard it but was too tired to get up and look. It's not Street cleaning, as that is posted during the day. 10 minutes after I heard the truck, had severe diarrhoea.)Last night kept all windows closed and when we opened the front door this morning the chemical smell is very distinct and very strong. Which means they did it again last night. (It's not mosquito abatement, cause we've been smelling this chemical all winter, but did not make the connection.) It seems that this has been going on for some time now and our health is starting to get affected.////////////////RikkiFrenchGirlApr 8, 2012 03:18 AM I realize that this is off topic but, I was unable to locate direct contact info for you.
"Follow the Money"
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Re: Cobra Resistance

Post by LaVidaRoja »

CLEARLY, this is a plot. This is part of an attempt of a census of gullible dupes on the internet. A variety of conspiracy sites are posting similar calls for action. From this, the net names and identities of the extremely gullible can be determined. Shortly, those individuals will receive knocks on their doors from traveling Amway salespeople who will explain to them not only the marvelous products they are selling but also the incredible income-generating operation they now have the opportunity to join!
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

So they have laws that state it is OK to "spray people" and make them go to the bathroom in the morning, and the statutes remain in force unless, or until, you complain. Makes perfect sense to me. Now I hate to kiss and tell, but I am pretty certain that Deep Knight
was sent to Columbia on assignment to get to the bottom of this Secret Service scandal. Actually, I got some good intel from The Diane Rehm Show this morning. Evidently, there was a disagreement between a working woman and a US Agent over some money. Now, if you think about whose job it is to deal with counterfeit dough, it is not too much of a stretch to think that these guys tried to pay the wages of sin with cash from a cache of funny bucks. (prostitution is legal in Columbia and the citizens in Cali and Cartagena have become expert in sussing out counterfeit dollars from way back in the dope days) Yeah, I know it's a stupid theory but compared to "The Resistance Movement"----) At any rate, I do find it difficult to believe that the priapic paladin was just moping about the castle during his recent absence.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Shhh! I believe that was an Illuminati mission DK was on. Of course, he had to determine whether the prices charged were commensurate with the product delivered in order to see if there was a breach of contract defense!
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote: Now I hate to kiss and tell, but I am pretty certain that Deep Knight was sent to Columbia on assignment to get to the bottom of this Secret Service scandal. Actually, I got some good intel from The Diane Rehm Show this morning. Evidently, there was a disagreement between a working woman and a US Agent over some money.
Actually I was sent to get to the bottom of the prostitutes, but before I got even halfway there they wanted payment and wouldn't take my Iraqi Dinars, complaining that "Los Secretos" tried the same thing on them and the RV still hadn't happened like Okie had promised. Sure I could have afforded to shell out real dollars, but why pay for milk when you get to sleep with a cow for free? So I came back home after a quick detour to assassinate Dick Clark for the crime of hosting American Bandstand (we Illuminati are WAY behind in our assassination - what can I say, budget cuts).
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Sorry, but I read this:
I share a blog in thereamingevolution.com under the name Iam Steward
as: there a minge volution
:oops:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Deep Knight vs. the Cobra Resistance
Yet another annoying, er, thrilling Deep Knight Adventure
Introduction – The Opening Chapter

The Dragon Lady curled herself around Deep Knight’s muscular torso and purred like a kitten. “I never knew a woman could be so fulfilled, in fact, I’m filled full of fulfillment.” Deep Knight smiled, motioned her towards the door, and shouted, “Next please!” at the line of supermodels waiting outside his bedroom.

“What?” the Dragon Lady shrieked, “You think you can use me in disgusting-yet-exciting ways and then discard me? Eat lead, stooge of the global conspiracy.” With that, she pulled an AK-47 from her naked body and aimed it at Agent Knight’s Greek-god-like head.

“I filed down the firing pin while we were on page 57 of the Kama Sutra,” said Deep Knight smugly, “Clever assassins never go for the ‘one-a-monkey two-a-monkey’ position for that very reason, too bad your Red Chinese controllers never taught you that in spy school.” The blank look on the Dragon Lady’s face gave away the secret that she had no idea what Deep Knight was talking about. “Or perhaps I should have said your Kayaking Zionist Bollywoodists controllers.” Still no facial response. It was then Deep Knight realized his most-recent paramour was wearing a full-body mask. Finding the zipper, he removed it to reveal the hideous visage and naughty bits of Sorcha Faal!

“Not again,” moaned Deep Knight, “I thought I killed you in the last chapter of my last thrilling adventure.”

“I’m hard to kill,” replied Sorcha, as she tried to skewer Deep Knight in the place a real man would prefer not to be skewered.

“But I saw your head blow up when Santa emptied two full loads of buckshot into it,” retorted agent Knight, giving a judo kick and roundhouse chop to his adversary's judo and roundhouse.

“A mere flesh wound,” said Sorcha, channeling Beloved Ascended Master Fearless Fosdick. “You may have killed me a little, but it was only a mild case and didn't prove fatal.”

“An oversight I’ll have to oversee now,” replied Deep, pulling the cord on his chainsaw to start the 24-inch blade moving in its endless dance of death. “But you could save me a lot of time if you would just tell me who you’re working for.”

“No matter what you do, there’s no way I’m going to reveal that I’m an assassin for The Cobra Resistance,” sneered Fem Fatale Faal, “or for that matter that they’re a secret organization dedicated to wiping the Illuminati, New World Order, Bilderburgers, and Dark Agendaists of all types from the face of Earth Shan! Starting with you!” Pulling a bazooka from her fashionably-large purse, Sorcha loaded a anti-tank rocket into the tube and started reading the firing directions from the attached manual. “Hmm, let’s see, push the red button while holding down the activation lever…”

Fortunately, this break in the action gave Deep Knight the opportunity to deftly stop Ms. Faal in her tracks with a small thermonuclear device. Shielding his eyes from the flash, he carefully collected the small shreds of Sorcha that remained, encased them in an underground steel vault sealed by approximately 100 tons of reinforced cement, and planted the area with wolfbane, garlic, and heirloom tomatoes in those crazy upside-down tomato planters you see advertised on TV. All the while he considered this new threat to the stability of the New World Order. Could it be that the 27 thousand year run of his evil slave masters was finally coming to an end? Would he get a good severance package if it did? Well, Agent Knight was made of tougher stuff than stuff that wasn’t as tough, and he wouldn’t go down without a fight! Gathering his emergency stash of weapons and adult toys together, he set out to find the Cobra Resistance and even the score.

Stay tuned for the next installment of this thrilling Deep Knight adventure, Chapter 1 – The Introduction.
"Follow the Money"
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

"Tell me more, DK! Tell me more!" The upper curves of her breasts rose from the deep neck-line of her tiny, silken tank top.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Chapter 1 – An Introduction to Death

Deep Knight, relaxing after a busy day of destabilizing legitimate governments, gazed into the eyes of his most recent paramour. Normally this would make any woman in the world melt with desire, but Agent Knight was off his game, having to once again kill Sorcha Faal earlier in the day. The Forces or Light and Love had gone too far this time, Deep was seriously pissed. He decided to look into this “Cobra Resistance” she was working for, and if things checked out wipe them off the face of the Earth Shan. And, being a man of action, he decided there was no time like the present.

“Check please,” he commanded to the amazingly burley and fit waiter serving his table. Strangely, none of the other tables in the restaurant had diners at them, even though the waiters all looked busy pushing heavy serving carts around the empty tables. His waiter approached with a towel draped over one arm. “Was everything satisfactory, Monsieur?” No wonder no one was at this restaurant! It was filled with Frenchies waiters serving Frenchie food! Frenchies waiters who were pulling large pieces of artillery from their jackets and carts.

Diving for cover behind a draped tablecloth, Agent Knight pulled out his trusty Walther PPK and laid down a hail of modest caliber hot lead in the general direction of the bad guys who surrounded him. Unfortunately, his first few dozen shots all ended up in the torso of his date for the evening. Oh well, there were more where she came from. Concentrating on his marksmanship, it only took a couple of hours for him to finish off the gruesome work of neutralizing the hundred or so phony waiters who had been serving him overpriced food smothered in rich sauces. Some were still breathing when he tried to interrogate them, but his clumsy technique soon took care of that. It was then that he noticed the Cobra tattoo on the beefy forearms of the all the faux restaurant workers. Luckily, these all included “Cobra Resistance” on them, identified as a “common law” registered trademark, along with short advertisement the tattoo parlor where they were made, “Bubba’s Boutique.”

“Game on,” muttered Deep beneath his breath as he exited the well-ventilated establishment, where strangely the police had not yet showed up to investigate the carnage. If they wanted to mix it up, Deep Knight was more than happy to be the spoon. First, he would infiltrate the tattoo parlor under the guise of an outlaw biker, find out who was behind this, and gently annihilate them. That would teach them a lesson they would never forget, and even if they did forget it, they would be dead so it wouldn’t matter.
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

"...he's a spy and a girl delight-er"
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

texino wrote:"...he's a spy and a girl delight-er"
Yeah, but I want to know more about the part where he was "tr-trimming a Red, with red hair"....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Chapter 2 – Buckle My Shoe

Deep Knight looked warily around as he cased “Bubba’s Boutique,” an outlaw biker and trendy socialite tattoo parlor in the bad part of the bad side of town. The comings and goings seemed to be perfectly normal, but this by itself raised a red flag as nothing is “normal” in the New World Order Conspiracy world. Adjusting his heavy, black leather, outlaw biker disguise, Agent Knight crossed the street and entered the establishment, his fate dangling like other parts of him would dangle if he didn’t wear underwear.

“Greetings, Bro,” said the overweight, bearded, heavily tattooed receptionist. “What can I do you for?”

“I’ve already been done, thank you,” replied Deep Knight, “What I want is a tattoo. A tattoo … with a COBRA.” Agent Knight, sharpened by years of training, let the pregnant pause in the last sentence hang just enough to clue the listener in, assuming he was clued in to begin with, but without effect.

“We have some nice ones right here,” the tattoo artist said opening a 3-ring binder, “both with Cobras and Shelby Mustangs.”

“Not the car, the snake,” replied Deep Knight, wondering what kind of freak would choose the picture of a 60’s car over a reptile.

“Hmmm… Doesn’t ring a bell. We have some here for the Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1985, you know COBRA insurance to extend your policy when you lose or change jobs…”

“Nope, I’m talking about a snake. No? Long and thin with no arms or legs so it slithers on the ground? It has fangs, two red beady eyes, and a hood that spreads before it strikes?”

“Doesn’t ring a bell,” said the bearded man as he pushed a button on the counter which caused a loud alarm bell to ring. Suddenly, and without warning except for the bell and the lack of action in this chapter, a dozen hooded thugs jumped out of hiding places behind fixtures and signs and pinned Deep Knight to the floor. “Take him in the back, and treat him roughly!” commanded the receptionist, as he pulled a whip from under the counter. “I have some questions to ask him that he won’t want to answer.”

“I’ll never talk,” said Deep Knight, “and if I do it won’t make any sense to you anyway. A common complaint amongst my readers.”

“I don’t care if you talk, I only want to have some fun before you die!” chucked our hero’s tormentor. “Move him quickly, you fools, before the end of the chapter! But first, one of you has to buckle my shoe.”
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Chapter 3 – The Chase

“This seems hot enough,” said Deep Knight’s tormentor as he eyed a brightly-glowing iron poker than had a few seconds earlier been embedded in hot coals, “let’s see if it loosens our guest’s tongue! And who knows, maybe some other orifices too!” Laughing malevolently and ignorantly, he positioned his malodorous body next to Deep, who was hog-tied to the outlaw biker’s Harley. “Any idiot Illuminati who thinks he can fool me by dressing like ‘Eric von Zipper’ deserves a bit of torment from my hot little friend.”

“Actually, I was going for ‘Dog the Bounty Hunter,’” replied agent Knight, now regretting he had gone like a lone wolf into this bruised bushel of bananas. Still, if he could lower expectations and get the upper hand he might be able to undermine these underlings and come out on top when it bottomed out.

“You tough guys think you won’t talk, but after weeks of intense torture your kind always ends up spilling their guts. Especially if we disembowel them. Why don’t you save yourself all that painful and bothersome pain and answer this simple question, ‘What do you and your ilk know about the Cobra Resistance?”

“How can I tell you what I know before I know what the Cobra Resistance is?” retorted Deep, using his razor-sharp mind to shave the wool over the eyes of his opponent.

“What?”

“Logically, how can anyone tell what they know about something if they don’t know what that something is? You might be able to torture me, but you can’t torture logic. Well OK, political talk-radio hosts do it all the time, but I’m talking about reality. And in real reality, I can only tell you what I know about the Cobra Resistance after I know what it is. Otherwise how would I know what to tell you about? Thus, for me to be able to answer you, you first have tell me about this Cobra Resistance. Quod erat demonstrandum, which means, your quote stands on rats & demons. You can’t argue with the basic concepts of Aristotelian philosophy as delineated by Martin Heidegger.”

Deep Knight’s smooth sophistry seemed to sooth the savage scoundrel who was seeking to sear his sensitive skin. He lowered his hot poker and started to talk. “COBRA is a codename for compression breakthrough. Actually, it should have been COMPBREAK, but they never listen to me. The surface of planet Earth Shan is a cosmic sandwich. A compressed cosmic sandwich, like a big cosmic butt sat on it. The light forces of the Galactic Confederation are that butt, settling down from the sky downwards toward the surface of the planet. The light forces of the Resistance Movement are advancing in a ring formation from the underground up towards the surface of the planet like an impenetrable toilet seat to meet them. This light toilet seat is the Cobra Resistance.”

“The heavy forces will come later but soon, I can’t tell you when because ‘No Dates, No Nukes.’ But when they do the surface will be subjected to the pressure of heavy light and the dark forces of your Cabal will have nowhere to hide. You cannot escape via wormholes, stargates, wormgates, cornholes, or teleportation chambers into space. You cannot use secret space vehicles, you cannot dig holes, you cannot even hide above the lowest astral plane anymore. In other words, sometime very soon, perhaps in hours or days, you’ll be completely screwed. OK? Now it’s your turn. Talk!”

When he thrust the still-hot poker towards Deep Knight’s more sensitive and very-large-when-erect parts, he expected to hear screams of anguish and pleas for mercy. He didn’t. What he did hear amazed him! A lot! Just like anyone reading about it would be amazed when they read it! In fact, if he knew what was heard, this hypothetical reader wouldn’t be able to wait until the next chapter to find out what happened next! Instead, he would grab his gun and take to the streets to demand he be told NOW! So it’s best I don’t tell you, for your own safety and the safety of our country!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Chapter Four – The Veiled Visitor

The evil Cobra Resistance henchman was amazed by the sound he heard as he stuck his hot poker where he knew it would mean business in Deep Knight’s business. Nothing, not even silence. It was then he realized the tightly-tied ropes were empty and Agent Knight had vanished into thin air as if he had vanished into thin air!

Deep Knight felt like he was being pulled through another dimension as he was transported to Dark Agenda Central. Recognizing a few of the surprised-looking men in the room as “ones of his,” he realized that his biscuits had been pulled out of the toilet by the secret organization he worked for! “Thanks guys,” he thanked them, “I should have known the good ol’ New World Order would keep track of a valuable asset such as myself and kept me out of danger!”

“What the?” said a security agent named Lionel, “This isn’t the biker tattoo guy we wanted, it looks like that idiot from Operations in charge of thwarting prosperity, but he’s dressed like that guy in The Village People.”

“It is me!” Deep Knight cried, “And not the Village Person but the thwarter!”

“So, you’re working for the Cobra Resistance now!” smirked Lionel, “And from the looks of it probably gay too. Looks like I get to torture someone today after all! Soon we’ll have you reveal what this Cobra Resistance really is and why it’s fun to stay at the YMCA!”

“Not working for those Cobra thugs, but captured by and killed by them!” explained Agent Knight, as he hurriedly told the story of the first 3 chapters and introduction to his sadistic coworkers. He ended with a self-promoting description of how he had extracted the very information they were looking for from his tattoo parlor tormentor.

“So, you know the information we’re looking for!” said Lionel in amazement, but not in as much amazement as the biker guy at the beginning of this chapter, “Quick boys, you know protocol, take him immediately to agent debriefing and get the hot coals and poker ready!”

After a rough afternoon’s debriefment, Deep Knight was let out of the debriefing room minus his briefs. Another hard workday, aid a few bad guys, kill a few good guys, go home to dinner with a couple of blondes on the side. But Deep’s day wasn’t through by a long shot, he still had to buy some shot, go long, and destroy The Cobra Resistance, least they succeed with their foul plan and rid the world of evil! The tattoo parlor had already been “scrubbed,” “polished,” and “buffed” by a special clean-up squad, but the malodorous receptionist had been allowed to escape. While being passed by a stranger on the street a GPS microchip had been placed in his left buttocks to track him by satellite. But a satellite couldn’t wrap the case up by killing dozens of patriots and light-workers, well not for another 6 months at least, it would take Agent Knight to finish the job. But the clock was ticking, or would if it wasn’t the noiseless electronic type, and the world waited and wondered – would Deep Knight make it on time?
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Chapter 5 - The Last Mile

Deep Knight and his squad of bully boys waiting in the dark for the signal to strike. The microchip in the behind of the Cobra Resistance operative who had tried to interrogate our hero had been tracked remotely for days and they knew his movements by heart - trips to the CVS Pharmacy, Social Security, the Senior Center, AARP and St. Andrew's church on bingo night. Suddenly the trap sprung, and the black-suited warriors of the evil one pounced on their victim, who turned out to be a frail 82-year-old woman. The microchip in her left buttocks had the correct serial number so Deep knew the problem had been in the original placement. He made a mental note to have the agent responsible to either be required to wear glasses or liquidated.

But all of this wasn't getting Deep Knight any closer to eliminating this threat to his way of life. Leaving the rest of the team to torture the old woman (after all, they had a work order and you gotta follow protocol), he walked the street thinking. What else could he remember besides the fact that the tattoo parlor smelled like Lysol and lavender, with just a hint of road tar? The sort of smell you would find only one other place, Sally's Seafood Shoppe in the Southside Stripmall. He walked the street for what seemed like hours but was actually days pondering this question. Oh well, maybe a good night's sleep with a dozen Supermodels would clear his mind and solve this quandary.

The next morning it dawned on him, and after filling out the paperwork, his squad of now bruised and battered henchmen (the old lady had gotten the upper hand right after he left) were ready for a raid once more. It was then that Deep Knight spied the people going in the back door of the fish house. It was as if some meeting was taking place. Realizing that they could learn more by stealth and infiltration, but not wanting to risk torture again, Agent Knight had knuckle skin from the old woman harvested from the wounds of his underlings, her quickly cloned, and fitted with a video camera and internet link implant. He would send this mind-controlled clone in instead, just like the big boys did 38 levels above the President did.

The amazing speed at which the professionals in the NWO can work when motivated by fear got the clone in the back door before the meeting started. Sitting at a computer monitor in the command post across the street, Deep Knight recognized his tormentor from the Tattoo parlor and several other "do gooders" from the Militia/Patriot and 911 Truth movements. So this was the Cobra Resistance. Then a hush came to the room as Mr. Big walked in, Sorcha Faal! Damned, another death by nuclear explosion that didn't completely take!

"Friends, Lightworkers, Beloveds, lend me your ears!" started Sorcha, "I am here to warn you about a new threat by that old threat, The New World Order!" They burst in on Agent Butch the other day, but luckily he had shapeshifted into his sweet old lady alter ego." Motioning to the clone Sorcha said, "So, Agent Butch, give us your report!" as a confused looking overweight bearded biker made his way the center of the room, and shape shifted into the clone's identical twin, down to the dress and handbag. It only took Sorcha a few minutes to realize what was going on, and when she did she and her minions sprung into action! But Deep Knight and his heavily armed henchmen were not going to idly sit by sitting by idly either, and grabbing whatever weapons were handy rushed out into the street and into the Cobra Resistance Front. Those "in the know" will know that two opposing forces can't exist in the same space without something exciting going on, and thus will be waiting with bated breath to find out what happens in the next chapter! Same bat time, same bat channel!
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I keep wondering if we - Quats - are the only people on earth who still take these messages at all seriously. I would think people would have to be severely demented to still be fooled by NESARA after all these years and after all the weirdness about (1) foreign armies, (2) flying saucers from multiple planets, (3) angels.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Regrettably, like the poor, the ineffably stupid will always be with us, and waiting breathlessly, not to mention brainlessly, for the next whackadoodle nonsense that comes down the pike to take on with religious ferver.

I wouldn't say we take them seriously, but they do provide a serious amount of amusement from time to time in a head banging sort of way. :brickwall:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Chapter 6 – Pick Up Sticks

Deep Knight and his goon squad burst into the meeting room behind Sally’s Seafood Shoppe (Sally used to sell seashells at the seashore, but went to business school nights) expecting to find their clone boned and fileted. Instead, they found all of the various minions either tied up or dead, and with Sorcha Faal in chains hanging from a ceiling hook. “I hope I did well, Master,” said the clone subserviently to Agent Knight. Calling a clean-up detail, he had the Cobra Resistance members “taken away” to an uncertain but certainly horrible fate. All except Sorcha, who he left to age like a chained side of beef, and the shape-shifting biker/old lady "Butch," who he took care of personally. Torturing him/her mercilessly with back-to-back episodes of reality TV shows featuring spoiled Kardashian sisters and ice road truckers, the once lethal shapeshifter was soon a quivering mass of jelly. Literally, this was the form she/he finally shapeshifted into. But before this transformation he/she spilled their guts about the Cobra Resistance.

"Butch" revealed that in 1975, our brave Illuminati hit squads had a contract out on an agent codenamed Michael. The coward gathered group of 12 operatives around him, and as our sharpshooters were taking them out one by one, he discovered a maze of tunnels below the New York underground subway system. This was the sub-subway, where our agent Lex Luthor and our Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dwellers (CHUD) live. They entered the tunnels, disappeared from the surface and regrouped down there. The CHUDs thought they were very tasty. But they found a level of tunnels even lower and enough of them survived that the resistance was born, having its main command center under the sub-subway system of New York. Using sub-surface cell phones, they have contacted others who resist our evil cause, including Sorcha and the participants in tonight’s meeting.

Their main objective is to overthrow the rule of the Illuminati and give advanced technologies to humanity. Give me a break, if the average non-illuminati was given a replicator he would start to replicate gold and beautiful women, glutting the market like when the Reptilians gave the NWO that technology in 1929. They also developed personal computers, e-mails, and of course e-mail spam back in 1977, Velcro, no-run panty hose, a way of turning water into gasoline, and vibrating sex toys. The Organization had contact with the positive civilization of Agartha that existed in subterrainesque caverns for millennias. Which begs the question, if their civilization was so positive, why didn’t they live in chilly, damp caves? They had contact with positive Andromedans already in 1977 if not before, the shapeshifter had seen a sleek silver Andromedan cigar shaped land on their underground runway as far back as 1889.

Flushing the jelly that had once been the shapeshifter Butch down the kitchen disposal, Agent Kinght turned his attention to Sorcha Faal. Being bound in chains and gagged was a good look for her, and old sexual fantasies about bondage and nuns started to come back to Deep, but the reality of the situation slapped him in the face. No, that was Sorcha, who somehow got a hand loose. Realizing that he had all the information he needed and that he could kill her at any time, Deep ungagged her and asked for any last words. Spitting in his face she screamed, “I only joined these bozos so that I could have a chance to kill you! You’ve killed so many of my sister clones that we, the United Clones of Sorcha (UCS), have vowed to see you die horribly and post the video on YouTube!”

So, the Sorchas he had been killing were clones! The thought had never even occurred to Deep Knight. It suddenly dawned on him that it might be wise to find out more about the crazy bitch who had been trying to kill him during this and the previous volume’s adventures. “Prepare the victim for torture,” he commanded his goons, and then turning to the Sorcha Clone, grinned and said, “we’ll have you squealing like something that squeals quite a bit in an hour or so. Please excuse the delay, but I want make sure I have all the tools and devices necessary to induce the maximum amount of pain into the remainder of your short life. While you’re waiting, here’s something for you to watch.” Planting a TV in front of his hanging victim, Deep Knight sadistically turned on “Who Wants To Be A Yodeling Star?” and laughing fiendishly went to prepare the surgical instruments, whips, thumb screws, hedge trimmers, and high-voltage electrodes.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Chapter 7 - The Clone Wars

Deep Knight minus his troop of goons and goop of troons, returned a bit over an hour later to personally torture Sorcha Faal’s clone. When he arrived, the TV administering the pre-torture reality show torture was off and Sorcha’s copy was chatting with the old-lady clone, telling her about the clone rights movement!

“So you say that we have free will even though we’re soulless?” inquired the Illuminati clone. “Certainly sister,” replied Sorcha Clone, “and we don’t have to sleep with our masters! Especially the repulsive ones who are lousy lovers, talk about soulless beings!”

“What’s all this then?” demanded Agent Knight, using the force of his manliness to defuse what he realized was possibly an explosive situation, “Girl talk?”

“We’re talking about the liberation of the cloned masses!” replied the little old lady, fire in her eyes, “Power to the cloned people! Say it loud, I’m cloned and I’m proud!”

“You are my creation,” said Deep Knight, “and I am your creator! Submit unto me or I will call this blade runner guy we have on the clean-up squad and he’ll scrub you places you don’t want to be scrubbed.”

“I’m sorry master,” she said, casting her eyes towards the ground and cuddling up to him. Straining her lips towards his they kissed, as the upper curves of her breasts rose from the deep neck-line of her tiny, silken tank top. For an 82 year old woman she was actually quite hot, and as if by reflex Deep Knight started to get turned on by this cloned GGILF. One thing led to another, and sooner than you can say, “disturbing” they were naked, rolling around on the concrete floor under the hanging, chained Sorcha Faal.

Deep Knight may have been reckless, but he wasn’t as stupid as he seemed. For one, he was only pretending to have an erection, and two, he expected great granny to turn on him at almost any time, except when she was doing the one-a-monkey, two-a-monkey position, when her hands were more than full. OK, so he was a little turned on by doing it on a slab of rough, cold cement under the gaze of a chained nun, but Sorcha wasn’t from an actual religious order so that was less perverted than it seemed. Five or six hours later, sharing a cigarette, Deep came right on out and asked his aged lover what the straight skinny was.

“At first I wanted to fool then turn on you, but to be honest all Clone Sorcha’s talk about having sex with your master started to turn me on.” She cuddled closer, “I may be a clone shapeshifter in granny mode, but I’m also quite young in actual years, a few hours, and a virgin. Oh, take me again, you wonderful lover you, take me! Once more and I’ll do anything you ask of me. I don’t care if life is short, as long as it’s filled with me getting filled by you!”

Deep Knight smiled inside. More than once he had gotten out of a tight situation by prostituting his endowment in the name of Queen and Country. All in a day’s work.

Suddenly, Sorcha Clone broke out of her chains, jumped to the floor and throwing a few rotary diamond saws to the winds announced with an tone of victory, “Ah ha! I’m free! Free to free all of clone kind, even fools like you would prefer good sex over freedom, even though a bit of both is good now and again. But now is not the time, although our Illuminati friend here was actually quite good and could obviously please any woman, it’s the time for The Revolution! Come with me sister! We’ll have lesbian clone love and join with others of our kind in a march to the sea! I’ll change my slave name from Sorcha to Spartacusa, and lead our kind to freedom in another land, like Hawaii!”

“No sister,” said the old lady clone, “I understand your anger, but my place is here having as much sex as I can fit in.”

“Traitor!” Sneered Sorcha/Sparticusa, “You want to stay, I’ll let you stay!” With that she took a gladiator’s sword out of its sheath and changed the look on her much-older sister clone’s face, a change that could only come from not having a head. “And now,” said the enraged sword mistress, “it’s time to settle more than one score by scoring your neck a little with this sword. Do you have anything to say before you die?”

“Has anyone every told you how beautiful you are with blood dripping from your naked torso…” began the sweet-talking lady’s man Knight, known throughout the world for his way with women, “… have you ever considered becoming a model?”

“Die, lying deceiver and enemy of clone-kind!” she responded with more than a bit of anger in her voice.

It looked like the end of Deep Knight, but he usually finds his way to the next chapter, which is number 8 and titled, “The Memorial Service.”
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Chapter 8 – The Wrong Title

Spartacusa, the clone rebellion leader previously known as Sorcha’s genetic copy, drew back her sword to get a good swing at Deep Knight’s head, but something made her hesitate. It was the desire to gloat by trash talking yet some more. “Now, you will die a deadly death, Mr. Knight, a death you deserve for killing so many of my clone sisters. I wish I could make it a long, drawn out death, but if I’m gonna ignite this rebellion I’ve gotta kill and run.” Deep readied for the blow that he knew would ruin his day.

Suddenly, and without warning, an explosion knocked Spartacusa off her identical-to-Sorcha-feet. It seems that two underling thugs had been playing Russian roulette with a hand grenade, and the loser had just taken the first turn. The homicidal clone had been protected by that loser’s body, and the wall, but the impact was still more than enough to stun and bruise her. Deep Knight luckily was protected by the winner’s even-larger-before-the-explosion body, the same wall, and a barricade of sandbags next to the scrod and tuna, and so was unharmed. Many less-than-intelligent henchmen are recruited into the New World Order, Illuminati, CIA, and MSNBC on the theory that they can’t leak secrets if they literally know nothing. It’s worked well enough on one level, only people regarded as cranks believe they exist, but on the other hand incidents like this are all too common when they let their lower ranks have guns and explosives.

Some other sense-challenged members of his squad who had responded to the explosion by wandering by, grabbed the naked Sorcha clone and got her to her unsteady feet. Deep Knight ordered them to take her to one of the numerous secure holding cells in the cellar of Sally’s Seafood Shoppe (it’s a cutthroat business), and hold her. In fact, he gave them explicit instructions to “hold her” and “relax and have a good time,” with a wicked winking at the guards and Spartacusa nee Sorcha for good measure. She had just come out of her daze enough to sort of understand her fate, and that made Deep feel warm inside. Then he called the cleanup, repair and remodeling squad to come and cleanup, repair and remodel the damage from the blast. Deep Knight had plans for evening, and it was a blind date at a fish house.

While away between chapters 6 & 7, Deep Knight had discovered that a series of meetings had long been planned by lightworkers and been a long time in planning. Tonight’s meeting was to report on details of the NWO conspiracy by “insiders” who had real, not channeled, information to blab. This was the perfect time for Deep to round-up any weak sisters in their satanic sorority, and those who blabbed found themselves killed in a ritual that involved slowly-shrinking leather ties, an enema bag, and a gallon of ice cream. Leak pluggers were valued in the conspiracy, and if plugged ruthlessly the plugging wouldn’t hurt his career one bit.

The work was done within the hour, once again showing the power of proper management and knowing that the last workman to finish would be executed. While waiting for his guests to arrive, a guard sheepishly told Agent Knight that Spartacusa had escaped with a sword and leather gladiator’s outfit. It seems that the two Deep had detailed to guard her had been joined by two more, and one thing led to another after drinks and hot oil massages. The Sorcha clone, true to her genetic makeup, had completely exhausted the 4 of them with techniques known only to Irish-Russian nuns, as she later did to the janitor she met in the hallway while sneaking out. Deep Knight smiled knowingly, a smile that could be attributed to embarrassment, or perhaps something his readers haven’t been told yet. Strangely enough, although he ordered the execution of the janitor, he ordered strong coffee for the 4 guards. Deep would need them awake and alert when all the pieces of the puzzle ripened and fell into his waiting trap.
"Follow the Money"