Cobra Resistance

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Re: Cobra Resistance

Post by texino »

I spell my name Danger!
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:I spell my name Danger!
Good for you! This no doubt means you're not afraid to read the lengthy Cobra Resistance Progress Report (sorry it's so long, but they've been busy little liberators).

Tuesday, May 1, 2012
STATE OF MISSION REPORT APRIL 2012

Operation Cobra in progress, all N sections cleared. Operation ST Pandora modulated and in progress. HVBN substable to stable.

Posted by Cobra at 6:45 AM

comments:

brando9000 May 1, 2012 08:18 AM
I assume that this is coded for the RM and means that things are being set in motion?

morgaine May 1, 2012 08:51 AM
things have been in motion for years, my friend... this is just the current action. Cobra has been posting coded messages for RM since the inception of this blog, and I'm sure we'll see more... be patient, my friend... and breathe deep... good things are coming!
Cobra... will you be posting a notice here such as the "24 hour" notice that Drake had mentioned elsewhere (I know you're not "affiliated").

Replies~I AM Love~* May 1, 2012 11:44 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.

~I AM Love~* May 1, 2012 11:48 AM
yes Morgaine, I think Cobra mentioned that on a previous post. It's all very exciting isn't it ?!

untwine May 1, 2012 11:03 AM
i like the sound of that

~I AM Love~* May 1, 2012 11:41 AM
Cool. Love the countdown clock :)

Tauno May 1, 2012 11:46 AM
Ready! The mission has the support of My Light!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Chapter 9 – Adjustment of Debts of a Municipality

Deep Knight had a hard time not peeking as the “whistleblowers” gathered at Sally’s Seafood Shoppe, a front for patriots and lightworkers, now under New World Order management. Protocol dictated that gloating-like activities be limited until after the victims had been secured by a ring of steel around the building. He would wait for the trap to close, and until that time listen on the headphones to the meeting which had started early, because he wanted to gather as much information as possible from these stool pigeons before they found out their hosts weren’t the Cobra Resistance.

“Hello, my name is Anonymous and I have something weird to report. Number 1, 2 nights ago woke up at 3 AM with the windows open 4 inches. If that wasn’t enough, then I heard a heavy truck going down the street making a whooshing sound, maybe spraying? I couldn't tell and was too lazy to get up and look. At first thought it was street cleaning, but about 5 minutes after I heard that truck had to urgently use the bathroom so I did and closed the windows after that. My wife has noticed weird smells in the bathroom EVERY morning since but I didn't make a conscious connection. This morning I kept all the windows closed. Opened the front door and sniffed around and although I didn’t find anything, when I went back inside it REEKED!”

“Can the Cobra Resistance please blow the chemtrail planes into orbit? And then blow them out of orbit? When there are no more planes poisoning us then that is when WE know that it has started and when everyone will believe that it has started. Talk is cheap, and God Bless all of you!”

“NO WEAPON THAT IS FORMED AGAINST YOU SHALL PROSPER IN JESUS NAME!!”

“Then I woke up at 6 am on Sunday the 7th the day before the 8th and 9th. I opened the windows and smelled no smell. Waited for the chemtrail truck with my camera in one hand and the other in my pants. No truck. Figured there wouldn't be ‘cause it was Sunday morning. Historically germ and chemical warfare pilots took Sundays off. Same applies here I guess. All I know is that more people should close their windows, put a hand in their pants, and sniff their front yards Monday thru Friday for sure and Saturday if they’re not hung over.”

“Well, we have only ourselves to blame. We did not complain loud enough for them to stop the planes from chemtrailing so they must think that we are dumb enough not to notice them spraying at ground level right on top of us in the underground. Public Law 105-85 or something basically says, if a secret law is enforced and no one complains then it becomes the unsecret law in fact. I have seen the exact wording of this Public Law and I have it somewhere but it is still true. Other people deny that it is happening and some people are scared and some are just dumb. I have called and complained to every official that I can think of about the Chemtrails but they act like I’m crazy. Especially after I tell them I’m a space alien from the planet Zontar!”

No new “whistleblowers” had joined the meeting for quite a while when a bored Deep Knight finally received the report from the computerized facial scanning and recognition software. Of the 40 or so “guests,” none of them were members of the NWO or any of their satellite front organizations such as the FDA, Publishers Clearing House, and Daughters of the American Revolution. Instead they were a motley association of con artists, psychotics, gadflies, paranoids, and aspiring writers looking to get a good story line. Killing them wouldn’t feather his nest at all, although he might get an honorable mention for doing away with the writers. And, having to listen to their drivel, he would have found an excuse to kill them one way or the other.

Suddenly, a minion in the disguise of a fishwife burst in and announced that a messenger had arrived with an urgent message from Cobra Resistance Central. Gambling that this man was unfamiliar with the personnel at this location, he asked that the messenger be let into his lair. Sure, it was a gamble, but you never got anything without risk, well, if you don’t include the insider stock tips and sweetheart high-yield prime bank accounts those “in the know” got hooked up with. Having faced death in chapter 8, Deep was more than willing to throw the dice, just like a spider in its web!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Chapter 10 – The Long Hello

The messenger was out of breath when he reached the secret offices of the Cobra Resistance at Sally’s Seafood Shoppe. Luckily for Deep Knight, he didn’t seem to notice that the patriots who had been fighting the good fight were replaced by minions of the New World Order. Instead, he blurted out the news that Agent Knight had been waiting for.

“The clones are revolting!” he cried, “Headquarters is under assault by a force of them led by one of Sorcha’s clones dressed like Xena the Warrior Princess. We need reinforcement and reinforcing immediately! How soon can you get your shock troops ready and in the field.”

“We’re ready at a moment’s notice, of course,” said Deep Knight, leading him on, “and can take the field as soon as we finalize the details of deployment. For example, the address of headquarters, which I know of course, but we still need confirmation.”

Oblivious to Deep Knight’s probing, a mistake none of his lovers had ever had the opportunity to make, the messenger ranted on, “Near the south entrance, of course, where the security is tightest. If I can break out, reinforcements can break in.”

“So you came directly from there?” asked Deep, looking for clues, “not stopping at any of our other safehouses or to get a snack?”

“Good lord man, we’ve got to stop talking and start acting! Hit the alarm and let’s gather the forces.”

“Plenty of time for that, but first let’s review the route,” said Agent Knight, cleverly, “First we go …”

“Aren’t you listening to me?” screamed the messenger, “Minutes may make the difference between life and death, or even a fate worse than death!”

“Don’t worry, we’re deploying as we speak. Our part of the organization runs so smoothly that I don’t need to set off the alarm to give the alarm. But I would still like to go over the details of the mission, for example, the cross streets…”

“You fool!” screamed the hysterical bearer of bad news, “It’s where it’s always been!”

“Of course, IT is, but where do WE want to be? Obviously you haven’t been through the most recent emergency response training, which mandates an address before we can act. Besides, I’ve proven who I am, but how do I know you’re really who you are? An address would go a long way to confirming your claim to be one of us.”

“123 Fourth Street, between the bus station and the Salvation Army Store,” revealed the duped dupe, specifying a posh part of downtown near the sewage treatment plant, “we should be there already.”

“I’ll see to it immediately, if not sooner!” lied Deep Knight, “Meanwhile, we have a nice cell in the cellar to you to wait in until we leave. Guards!”

Rubbing his hands and chuckling to himself, Deep Knight was once again reminded why he loved it when a plan came together. He had naturally anticipated Spartacusa’s attempt to overpower her guards using her sexual skills and encouraged it, realizing that even though the New World Order had more clones than the Cobra Resistance, the NWO clones were mind controlled and the Cobra Resistance clones weren’t. Besides, Sorcha’s clone knew the inner workings of the Resistance and would naturally seek allies there. All the NWO had to do was wait for the fighting to burn itself out, then overrun them both, eliminating both the clone rebellion and faithful American peril. A nice little piece of work if he did say so himself. But it wasn’t time for self-congratulation, it was time for action! Deep knew his next move would shock even the most jaded servant of evil, and could hardly wait until the next chapter to reveal it!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Chapter 11 – Two of a Prayer

Instead of sending out his shock troops, Deep Knight called the Federal Marshalls. It seems that Sorcha Faal, as reported to her Western Subscribers, had revealed that President Obama had outlawed all protests in the US ahead of a historic banking collapse. The joke of course was on Sorcha, the NWO would never allow the sacred cow they slept with to collapse, otherwise they would have to buy milk. Outlawing protests was simply done for raw power and to further the dark agenda of the Priory of Dracos.

Somehow Sorcha had read a chilling Ministry of Finance report circulating in the Kremlin that the US government had begun instituting what can only be described as one of the most brutal assaults of human rights and freedoms after it effectively banned all protests against the US government under penalty of the offender being sentenced to 10 years in the American Gulag.

The American Gulag is the name given to the US prison system that is, in fact, the largest slavery system established in modern times by a Western nation. The law signed by President Obama, on 8 March, raised serious concerns among Russian human rights officials, known for their thousand-year history of spotless liberty and freedom. Russia Today News Service in their 29 February report titled “Goodbye, First Amendment: ‘Trespass Bill’ makes peaceable protest anywhere in the U.S. a federal felony.” These fears of the ever growing Obama Regime police state are, if anything, understated. The new laws allow federal authorities to unilaterally abduct, imprison and torture a US citizen, without anyone ever being held accountable.

This news, horrifying as it would be to any loyal American, was music to Deep Knight’s ears. And to think that he wouldn’t have known about the law that would lead to her ultimate destruction if it hadn’t been for Sorcha. Western governments and their intelligence services had actively campaign against the information found in Sorcha’s reports for years so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagrees with, being the busybody’s that they are. But the NWO had found them valuable as “inside information,” not to mention amusement and mirth.

But first, to get rid of the idiots still droning on about nonsense they wanted to “report” to the Cobra Resistance in the Sally's Seafood Shoppe secret meeting room. Deep Knight picked up the headphones to hear “inside information” about the imminent “RV” of the Iraqi Dinar, and for a mad moment thought about sending this group to headquarters to get chewed through by the clone rebellion, or perhaps killing the women, children and elderly and using the able men as mind-controlled slaves, but either would be an annoying distraction. “Guards!” commanded Agent Knight, “See that these idiots ‘sleep with the fishes,’ and I don’t mean cots in the retail sales area!”
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Chapter 12 – The Baker’s Dozen

The US Government shock troops, wearing their hooded ninja outfits and arriving in black helicopters, made short work of the remaining clones and patriots of the Cobra Resistance. Unfortunately, by the time they penetrated the hardened bunker, Sorcha was long gone – proving that Deep Knight can actually write a sentence containing “penetrate,” “hard” and “long” without bragging about his being a ladies’ man. The Galactic Confederation, seeing which way the wind was blowing even in the vacuum of space, also cut and ran. Their enormous cosmic behind was no longer compressing the cosmic toilet seat that was the Cobra Resistance, and the NWO could stop worrying about imminent destruction from the effects of a massive cosmic dump. Not only was it non-hygienic, the smell would have been overpowering given The Galactic Confederation’s diet of liquid methane, ammonia and mutilated cattle. But most importantly, chaos and evil once again reigned supreme! All was right with the world.

Deep Knight deserved a well-deserved rest, but couldn’t rest until he settled accounts by making sure the rest of Sorcha’s clones and the original were accounted for. And, given a recent cash flow crisis from heavily investing in provocative lingerie, he needed to collect the bounty. But where would he find the Irish-Russian crypto-convent that was the Sisters Faal’s fortress of solitude? He decided to do a Google search.

Google knew less about where Sorcha lived than Deep did, but he did stumble across information on the Sorcha Faal Land Trust on a partial match. It seems that the sisters/clones were offering half acres of land in some inaccessible place now accessible for $1,000. The ownership would be placed in a “blind trust” to keep it secure. Being “blind” there would be no documentation or deeds used, so logically the government couldn’t take it away from you. Given the location in the Appalachian Mountains, Agent Knight only had to search through a few tens of thousand maps to find one that corresponded with the fuzzy land plot shown on the WhatThe!#@%DoesItMean? website, smack dab in the middle of being near the edge of Elbert County, Georgia. This was, not coincidentally, the location of Sorcha’s sole US lecture (which she wasn’t able to attend because she was turn away at the border for telling the truth, but if you had already paid she sent you one of her CDs). It is also the only place in North America that had native Cobras, the famed Redneck Cracka’ Cobra. Even more ominous, Hon. Joseph Rucker Lamar, who served as a Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States from 1910–1916, was born in Elbert County.

Deep lost no time taking the first commercial flight to Elberton. Going through customs at their modern, new Old Dan Tucker Airport, he gazed in wonder at the secret symbols all around - symbols of the patriotic resistance! Like an evil twin of Denver International Airport, this place was obviously the above-ground front for the back of a secret underground base. Something told Deep that where tightly-guarded secrets were, Sorcha’s well-rounded bottom couldn’t be far behind. He stopped at a bar on the concourse to have a stiff drink, two for the price of one, because it was the 5th of May and they were having a “Stinko De Mayo!” promotion.

Suddenly, and without warning, Deep Knight had a black bag slipped over his head and his wrists handcuffed together. Four strong hands grabbed his arms, and lifting him, carried him to an uncertain fate. Had he won the war only to lose the peace? And why hadn’t “The Baker” been there to meet him with "The Dozen?" The answer to these and many other questions in the next exciting chapter, “Where the Buoys Are.”
"Follow the Money"
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

And what relationship did the government's making "short work" of things refer to Deep Knight's deepest night-time fears?
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Deep Knight wrote:Chapter 12 – The Baker’s Dozen

The US Government shock troops, wearing their hooded ninja outfits and arriving in black helicopters, made short work of the remaining clones and patriots of the Cobra Resistance. Unfortunately, by the time they penetrated the hardened bunker, Sorcha was long gone – proving that Deep Knight can actually write a sentence containing “penetrate,” “hard” and “long” without bragging about his being a ladies’ man.
Plus it does wonders for the Google ranking of his diaries.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Chapter 13 –Gamboling With Fate

Deep’s black hood was abruptly ripped off to reveal two voluptuous ladies in skin-tight TSA uniforms. “Welcome!” exclaimed one, “Would ya’ll please empty your pockets, take off your shoes and belt, walk into this chamber and hold your hands up as shown here, here, and here.”

“Why do I have to be scanned when I’ve just arrived and am leaving a secure area?” asked Deep Knight in a puzzled tone. “New rules?”

“Naw, just abusing our authority, Sugah.” Giggling incessantly, the two watched the screen as Deep Knight stood there for much more time than it should have taken. Not only did he feel used and cheap, the women were joined by several gaunt male TSA agents with strange expressions, and then a family of plainly-dressed Appalachian Mennonites, the women wearing hooded hats. It was one thing to degrade and use women by sneaking a peak at them nude, but Deep Knight was an old-fashioned double-standard kind of guy. Besides, the delay was delaying him. After all, he had a job to do – you don’t think that bad things just happen, do you? They take a lot of hard work, and Deep was just the man to get hard.

The TSA women both stamped his papers and added a few slips of paper with their and a younger Mennonite woman’s phone numbers on them, thus allowing Agent Knight to enter The Confederacy. He left the secure area, turned right to “baggage” and literally ran smack dab into Code Name Baker, his old friend from the CIA, Felix Lighter! They had a long history of adventures together, both on the different and the same sides, trading shots between drinks or drinks between dastardly deeds. Inviting him to another bar, they sat down and talked strategy.

“You can put this on your expense account, right?” asked Felix, who had ordered the most expensive drink on the menu, an ungodly combination of rum, fruit juice, dyed fruit, and little plastic skewers shaped like animals, with the whole thing topped with the largest tiny umbrella Deep had ever seen.

“I’m on my own, off the company dime, Felix,” admitted Knight, who was drinking an old fashioned, “they think I’m on vacation. This is personal, I have a score to settle with Sorcha Faal and I need your help. And for you to put this on your expense account under “miscellaneous,” things have been tight, and I’m not referring to anything anatomical, although that works too.”

“My boss would never approve it,” said the veteran spy, “and even if he did, the paperwork is a bitch since they put in that ‘easy’ online system. If you want my help, you get to pay for the drinks. Cash, they know me at this place.”

“That’s not the old Felix I knew back in the Bahamas when we danced in the street with those two dead women we had just used as human shields. Those were the good old days, we went about doing bad without asking who would pay, which right now should be you.”

“Ah, yes, they’ll never be like that again,” getting up, Felix Lighter excused himself to go to the bathroom, only twice more mentioning his reticence to pay. He had only been gone a few seconds when the lights once again went out as Deep Knight’s head was once again covered with a bag and he was rudely hustled away for the second time in less than 15 minutes.
"Follow the Money"
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

But pm the up-side, he was no longer left with the bar tab...
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

LaVidaRoja wrote:And what relationship did the government's making "short work" of things refer to Deep Knight's deepest night-time fears?
Deep Knight isn't afraid of anything, except perhaps women who have been trained in the art of Chu Zhang, the ancient Chinese art of penal entrapment via a simulated epileptic fit. The less said about this the better, but it makes grown men cry and crying men groan. And it doesn't do your John Thomas any good either. But I've learned to control my fear and also learned my lesson, having never even called Sarah Palin since.
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:...penal entrapment...
Is this some sort of law enforcement trick to get a prison to commit crimes so that it can be arrested?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:...penal entrapment...
Is this some sort of law enforcement trick to get a prison to commit crimes so that it can be arrested?
Right you are! Not only does this make the jails themselves felons, but they serve their terms inside of themselves! This takes care of "the time for the crime," but because of this "double jeopardy" under common law they cannot legally hold prisoners unless those prisoners are convicted of at least 2 crimes!
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

First I must say, Viva Le Resistance! And give a big a Q Howdy to our beloved moderator, Mr.
Stephen King! (alias Deep Knight) While things are just sort of at idle, I'd enjoy putting the following page up for consideration: http://www.gabriellechana.com/ It's an ongoing saga of how the Jesuit order has got the world tied up in a grand conspiracy which includes preventing this poor woman from having "Brain to Brain sex" with her choice of famous lovers; including but not limited to Brent Spiner (Star Trek Tng's Data) Check it out!
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Chapter 14 – An Unlucky Number in Chinese

As the black bag was once again ripped from his head, Deep Knight expected to see the grinning visage of Sorcha Faal drooling at the thought of torture, or perhaps the two brick-house TSA agents looking for a threesome, but he was thrown for a loop when he saw the bleached locks of Blonde Wong of the Hong Kong Blondes! Neither fish nor fowl, the Hong Kong Blondes were a probably-fictitious group of anti-Chinese-government hankers often referenced by Lady Tara, the brains behind Lord Rama’s behind. This half of A&A (their shared last name was “Hole”) had read a brief reference to them in Wired Magazine online and constructed a pro-NESARA secret strike force which was sure to force announcement sometime in 2005. In truth, the HKBs were likely a fabrication of the Cult of the Dead Cow, a loose, online, anarchist group. Agent Knight wasn’t sure what they stood for, but he had been a fan since they had identified L. Ron Hubbard as Heinrich Himmler of the SS, and claimed Scientology was stealing of babies from hospitals to raise as 'super-soldiers' to overthrow the Federal Government in a bloody revolution. He and the boys who were really behind that plot had a good laugh in the NWO lunchroom. Being a semi-fictitious character himself, Deep Knight had run across Blonde Wong and the rest of the Hong Kong Blondes in several of his previous adventures.

“Blonde, you’re looking good considering that you got killed the last time we met! How’s the fortune cookie crumbling?”

“Agent Knight, we meet again. East meeting west, Yin joining with Yang, oil mixing with vinegar and foreign-devil herbs. You will excuse me, but given our last encounter, I find it wise to keep you securely tied up, even though carnal pleasures with you are always a pleasure, they also allow time for you to escape. And we have very important business here, too important for you or your pleasing ways with women to interfere with.”

“So,” spit out Deep Knight, “Sorcha has you eating MuShu Pork out of her hand too. If you had any sense you would bite it instead – the hand not the food.”

Blonde looked surprised, and lowered her machine pistol. “What do you know of Sorcha Faal? Is that why you are here, for her, not for us? If you are her enemy, maybe we can be friends. We have, how do you Americans say, a large stalk of bamboo we want her to sit on. Is this something that would interest you?”

“I know that I suspect that she’s as likely here as anywhere else! Which, in our business, means we’ll find her underfoot. She’s been playing footsy with the footsoldiers of the Cobra Resistance, and from the looks of it, this is the place they’ve got boots on the ground. If I know Sorcha, she won’t be able to resist those stinky feet or leather boots.”

“Lover!” cooed the harshly bleached blonde, “Why didn’t you say so? Sorry for the ropes, but if I remember you kind of liked that sort of thing.”

The rest of this carnal reunion will be left to the reader’s imagination, as lame as it may be. Trust me when I say that industrial-grade lubricants and special equipment were necessary. Enjoying an after-coitus cigarette after coitus, the curvaceous Miss Wong explained how a blood feud between the various colored dragon families had dragged in the Middle Kingdom’s entire netherworld network. Seeking to kill the head of the snake, they had been led to the head of Cobra, and naturally crossed swords with Sorcha Faal when they crossed paths. Plotting together between porkings, Deep and Blonde joined their forces and bodily fluids. The sauce for the goose would become the good for the gander, the hunter would become the hunted, and Sorcha would be the feature presentation!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Chapter 15 – Release The Galactic Code!

As Deep Knight and Blonde Wong were doing the horizontal mambo in every known orientation, the forces of the Cobra Resistance were far from idle. Not only were they visualizing their preferred reality, but they were writing the one document that could thwart our hero – if he didn’t nip it in the bud – The Galactic Code.

Planet Earth is the last planet in this universe under the occupation of the Dark Forces, the last relic of galactic wars that raged throughout the galaxy for millions of years.

As the Galaxy was being liberated form the grip of the Dark Forces, the Forces of Light have been evolving from a military force created in the urgent need to defend basic liberties of sentient beings towards a harmonious galactic and cosmic society. As beings within the Galactic Confederation have evolved spiritually and made their alignment and union with the Ascended Masters, they have discovered an inner codex that regulates all inter-relationships between beings of Light and their relation towards the Dark Forces and occupied planets. This codex is called the Galactic Codex and represents the legal basis for all actions of the Confederation in this and other galaxies. This Codex is not a rigid set of external laws but a systematized code of inner ethics of all souls of Light that all beings of Light accept with their free will because it reflects their inner truth.

We will now state the Galactic Codex in a form that is understandable to an average awakened being in a human society.

Section I: The Law of Divine Grace

Each sentient being has an inalienable and unconditional right to positive life experience

To explain Section I we need to understand that suffering and pain have no value in enlightened Galactic society liberated from the influence of Dark Forces and other aspects of cosmic anomaly. To value pain, suffering and sacrifice as a part of the growth experience was a part of the programming from the Dark Forces in order to enslave the population of the occupied planets more easily.

Unconditional positive life experience of every sentient being in the liberated universe is guaranteed from the inner connection of every living being with the Source and strengthened by the power of Ascended Masters over matter which allows them to assist all living beings in their aspirations towards the Source and provide them with necessities of life. Life was never meant to be hard work and struggle but rather a journey of joy and creativity. Different subsections of Section I regulate all life in a liberated universe and all relationships between beings of Light so that conflicts never need to occur. Let us explain the subsections:

Section I/1: Each sentient being has an inalienable and unconditional right to physical and spiritual abundance

This subsection guarantees a positive life experience for every being in the liberated universe. The Ascended Masters provide for all necessities of living and for physical and spiritual richness and beauty using the power they have over redeemed matter of the liberated universe.

Section I/2: Each sentient being has an inalienable and unconditional right to Ascension

This subsection explains how the Ascended Masters use their advanced understanding of spiritual technology of Ascension and by utilizing the Electric Fire of redemption assist all beings that free-willingly choose Ascension.

Section I/3: Each sentient being has an inalienable and unconditional right to merge with other beings in proportion with his/her position in the Soul Family Mandala

This subsection is an instrument of regulation of all relationships inside a Soul Family. It guarantees the merging of beings of opposite polarity (twin souls, soulmates) and alignment of all other beings regardless of their state of development and outer conditions.

Section I/4: Each sentient being has an inalienable and unconditional right to all information

This subsection is a guarantee that all beings receive all pieces of information they need to understand their role in the universe, greater perspective of evolution and all other pieces they need for their decisions, growth and well being. All this data is provided by Ascended Masters or other beings that supervise the evolutions of various races and civilizations.

Section I/5: Each sentient being has an inalienable and unconditional right to freedom
This subsection provides that every being has an unlimited potential of growth and life experience. Since all beings in the liberated universe create only positivism, their freedom never opposes the freedom of other beings.

Section II: The Law of Dividing the Conflicting Parties

Each sentient being has an inalienable and unconditional right to be divided and protected from the negative actions of other sentient beings

This section regulates the conditions in those sections of the universe that have just been liberated from the influence of the Dark Forces but that have not yet been accepted in the Confederation. It requires that the Forces of Light always divide the parties in conflict to protect them from producing mutual harm to each other. Then the Light Forces mediate the conflict until it is resolved. This section is often used to end wars and other armed conflicts.

Section III: The Law of Balance

Each sentient being that has chosen to live and act against the principles of Galactic Codex and refuses to, or is not able to, accept them now and balance the consequences of the past actions will be taken to the Central Sun, restructured into the basic elemental essence and begin a new cycle of evolution afresh

This section regulates the relations between the Forces of Light and the Forces of Darkness. When defeated, beings that belong to the Forces of Darkness are given the opportunity to accept the Galactic Codex, do the best they can to correct the mistakes they made and to live positively afterwards. If they accept, they are forgiven and join the Confederation. If they are unable or unwilling to accept, they are taken to the Central Sun, their personalities and soul essences are restructured with the Electric Fire and their divine spark begin a new cycle of evolution.

Section IV: The Law of Intervention

The Galactic Confederation has an inalienable and unconditional right to the intervention in all situations where the Galactic Codex is violated, regardless of the local laws

This section describes the policy of the Light Forces regarding occupied planets. The Confederation reserves the right to intervene in all areas, civilizations, planets or solar systems where the Galactic Codex is violated. It has the right to do so regardless of the position of the local civilizations about this intervention. It always has the right to use all peaceful means of education and regulation. If the critical mass of the Galactic Codex principles is violated, it has the right to use military force. Special cases are planets under direct occupation of the Dark Forces. The Dark Forces usually take the local population hostage to hinder the progress of the Forces of Light. On Earth they have threatened with nuclear war if the Light Forces would intervene. This is the main reason why the Light Forces have not yet liberated this planet (and not the so called we-will-not-intervene-because-we-respect-free-will, we-will-just-watch-as-the-suffering-goes-on nonsense). As in any hostage situation, this requires a lot of skillful negotiation and tactical approach. This situation is now being resolved and planet Earth will be liberated soon.

Section IV/1: Each sentient being has an inalienable and unconditional right of calling upon the Galactic Confederation in need and the Galactic Confederation has the right to assist, regardless of local laws

This subsection gives a legal basis for intervention and assistance to all hostages of the Dark Forces. The Forces of Light always do the best they can to assist and improve the living conditions of all sentient beings, even on Earth. The situation on planet Earth just indicates how much more power darkness had over Light on this planet. Fortunately, this is changing now.

Section IV/2: The Galactic Confederation has an inalienable and unconditional right to the implementation of the Galactic Codex and of conquering the areas of Galactic Codex violation with military force if necessary

This subsection gives a legal basis for the liberation of the occupied planets with military force. The military forces of the Confederation remove or give assistance in removal of the representatives of the Dark Forces and set the hostages free. Then other Confederation forces guide the process of acceptance of the planet into the Confederation by instructing the local population.

Perhaps some humans feel that the Confederation has no right to intervene and that humanity has the right to solve its problems by itself. This is simply not true. Many wars all over the planet and constant abuse of basic human rights have proven that humanity is not capable of handling its own situation. So it is much better that it receives wise guardians to guide it. The Confederation will give assistance in replacing current masters of the puppets (Dark Forces) that humanity has invited long ago in Atlantis. Then the Galactic Codex will finally become the universal code of ethics throughout the universe and darkness will be no more.

Cobra
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Chapter 16 – The Calm before the Storm

As Deep Knight and Blonde Wong prepared, she explained how the new governments in Europe had found their purses empty so they started talking with the White Dragon Society. This time they sent official embassy representatives with valid IDs. If this was allowed to go forward, money would pour like rain on Europe (it already is in the non-cabal controlled part of the world). It was only then that Blonde stopped, realizing she was beginning to sound like the beginning of a Benjamin Fulford article.

The blast hit at the secret base’s busiest time of day. The Cobra resistance was at full resistance, lightworkers were working with the light, envisioners were invoking their preferred reality, and the Starbucks was packed. A second explosion followed the first, then another followed both, and yet another following the first but not the second or third. As the patriotic freedom fighters and their ilk ran for cover they had no idea what was going on. But high atop the underground tower in the penthouse suite, Sorcha Faal knew who was knocking at the front of her backdoor. And she also knew she wasn’t going down and bending over without a fight.

The blast had knocked a huge hole in the outer defenses, a hole big enough to drive a tank through. The Hong Kong Blondes did just that, the hideously-painted pink and lime green Shermans spewing death out their turret tops. Two companies of Commando Clowns from the CIA followed, their bulletproof Bozo costumes made from polka-dotted Kevlar. Black helicopters rounded out the assault, their “silent mode” having recently been upgraded to “silent underground mode” to make them extra-deadly.

The Cobra Resistance tried to put up a good fight, but frankly didn’t know how. They had spent so much of their time online in chat rooms that they knew very little of the science of blood and gore. The unorganized militias were the most unorganized, half of these forces forgot their weapons, and the other half forgot which way to shoot. Consequently, those who didn’t flee at the sound of the first explosion soon found themselves being sliced, diced, and blended by Deep’s fearsome food-processing strike. But strangely enough, the most skillful warrior of them all, Deep himself, was nowhere to be seen, even though he found excessively violent killing relaxing.

Seeing the drift on the tide and how her own wind was blowing, Sorcha pushed the secret “up” button on the penthouse elevator, rudely blocking the panicking Cobra leadership from joining her in her escape to the escape pods. She hummed along with the elevator music as the elevator ascended to the deep underground opening to the surface. The light lit, the bell rang, and the door opened to reveal Deep Knight, wearing a pastel-blue 70’s polyester leisure suit with a yellow scarf around his neck, and holding a gleaming-sharp harpoon.

“You!” exclaimed Sorcha Faal, “Here! Holding that! And dressed like that?”

“Don’t ask!” responded Agent Knight, wincing at the thought of what he had just gone through to see that evil reigned supreme. “But I can change these clothes, you won’t be able to change your dead! I’ll be ready to skewer you as soon as this portable DNA kit confirms you’re Sorcha not a genetically-identical clone.”

“So, you’re in league with my clones too! I always knew they couldn’t be trusted, just like in the movies.”

“No, if you were your clone I would have sex with you and invite you and your crazy sisters to join the New World Order, Illuminati Special Operations Division, Bohemian Grove Section. You’re good, crazy but good, but if you’re the real you and not just one of you, you’re too treacherous to leave alive.”

“I am me, Deep. Look deeply into my eyes, or rather, look at my right ear. Even in identical twins ears are different, and so are mine. But don’t kill me, I’ve changed! After some time underground with the forces of good, I’m ready to be a bad girl. Not to mention renounce my vows.”

Deep had come this far, and only had to yell “Thar she blows” and harpoon the great white whale, but something stopped him. And to be fair, once-chunky Sorcha looked like she had lost some weight recently. Instead, it was the thought that the real Sorcha could become a valuable asset if she was telling the truth. But could he trust her, especially given her history? And total lack of scruples? And signs of acute psychosis?

Whatever the case, Deep had to decide soon, and his decision might mean life or death for both him and his series of adventure stories. If only he could remember what her right ear had looked like before she was cloned, but he had chewed on millions over the years and it was hard to remember a specific one. Still, the clock was ticking, since earlier in the story Blonde Wong had installed an app for that on his smart phone.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Chapter 17 – Gaunt with the Wind

As Deep Knight thought seriously about how much he didn’t trust Sorcha “the Scortcha” Faal and why he shouldn’t be tempted by her words, Blonde Wong came bursting through the door at the top of the narrow spiral staircase with her tank. She nuzzled the muzzle of its 99 mm cannon up against Sorcha’s head and crawled out of the hatch carrying a long section of giant bamboo, its ends roughly cut. She was smiling and laughing as she did so. “I know you have dibs on killing her, you cute little foreign devil you, but a certain powerful Chinese family insists I personally put this where the sun never shines and the source of her reports.”

“I don’t know, I’m thinking of striking a deal here,” said Agent Knight, “and I doubt Sorcha would be as amiable to accepting what I have in mind if she had that up her fundament … but … what the hell, go for it! But first let me get out my cell phone so I can upload pictures to my FaceBook page.”

“But I’m a Carmel-whatever Nun!” protested Sorcha, “We sisters are only interested in the truth. We only kill when we have no other choice, which I admit is rather often, but you can’t blame that all on me! Besides, I thought I had killed that entire family, I never knew there were any left to – Urrrk!” Sorcha’s litany of excuses was rudely terminated by a rude insertion of the terminal end of Blonde’s bamboo baton. The pictures weren’t pretty, in fact they were disgusting and disturbing, but the video taken by the one Hong Kong Blonde went viral later that week.

Only a short while later Sorcha, walking rather funny, and I mean funny strange not funny ha-ha, led Deep and a group of Blondes through the secure door into Cobra Resistance Headquarters. The battle with the few remaining members of the command hierarchy was brief, not only had the fight been taken out of them but they hadn’t figured out how to take their weapons off “safety.” Those who survived would be sold to the Reptilians to be used like human cattle for upscale restaurants on Planet Dracos, while those who were or shortly would be dead (the Hong Kong Blondes were still “mopping up”) would be made into the reptilian equivalent of “pink slime.” This left only Sorcha to be taken care of.

“I see by your outfit that you carried our plan out to a ‘T’,” said Blonde, “You’ve got the solid silver harpoon, it’s the only thing that can kill her species of shape-shifter, so do it! Do it right now!”

Deep had to admit he was tempted. After all, Sorcha only knew lies and lying, she didn’t know how to occasionally tell the truth like Deep. Well, not so much in the details, but a deeper truth, if you know what I mean. Besides, he had given his word to Sorcha, and there was part of Deep Knight that believed in honesty and that taking such a risk might be worth the risk, but it was a very small part. He handed Blonde Wong the solid silver harpoon, and as she used it in ways unknown in the West, went to change out of his blood-splattered leisure suit.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Epilog – The Final Chapter

Even though the battle had taken place deep underground where nobody could see, hear or smell it, the brave forces of the NWO still destroyed the bulk of the metropolis of Elberton and wiped the airport off the face of the Earth-Shan. Their hackers hacked into Wikipedia and made it look like Elberton was a sleepy hamlet of only 4,743 people, and in time the people of NE Georgia forgot “The Paris of the Southeast” and it faded into history.

Deep Knight and Blonde Wong were relaxing on a beach on an island off Tierra del Fuego, taking a long-deserved rest after their harrowing adventure. Like children of nature they frolicked, drank heavily, and tried to forget the violence and terror they had given to hundreds of others in the course of spreading mayhem and doing evil. The budding Cobra Resistance was no more, The Galactic Confederation had gone back to planet Monkeus with their tails between their legs, and Americans were once again slaves to wages and banksters and living under the boot heel of oppressive Neighborhood Associations. All in a day’s work.

But, most of all, Sorcha Faal was dead! Sorcha, who had stolen his heart and ripped it to shreds when he found out she was lying and cheating with the Russian Ministry of Lying & Cheating Spies. Then, after they both tried to kill each other, sometimes successfully, so many times he couldn’t count them without using his toes, it was over too soon. Well, if you call “too soon” Blonde skewering her with a silver harpoon so slowly and fiendishly the screams lasted two weeks. Deep smiled and looked at Blonde lounging modestly naked on the lounge chair, reading her i-phone. Yes, now that Sorcha was dead they could relax, confident that the World would never know the secrets she would otherwise have blabbed. And she wouldn’t be trying to kill them every other chapter either.

Just then Blonde said “Look at this, Honey!” and shoved the phone into Deep’s face. The article he read shocked him – Sorcha was not only alive, she was revealing things best not revealed, that a top Obama aide had warned Russia that the “End Of World” was near!! The article started:

A new report prepared by the Foreign Intelligence Service circulating in the Kremlin today says that the United States top National Security Advisor to President Obama, Thomas Donilon, was granted a “rushed meeting” with President Putin this past Friday wherein he warned the Russian leader that the world as we know it may be about to end. According to this report, the Obama regime became alarmed last week after Russia’s top military official, Chief of the General Staff Nikolai Makarov, threatened to carry out a pre-emptive strike if Washington goes ahead with its plan to build a missile defense shield in Eastern Europe, after which Donilon was dispatched to Moscow by a frightened Obama. From the very outset of this meeting, this report says, a “highly agitated” Donilon proceeded to denounce Russia’s threats and “non-cooperation” with the US over a number of international issues, including Syria, warning that Moscow’s actions could very well lead to Obama losing his upcoming election and putting into office Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney who during a recent CNN interview stated that: “Russia, this is, without question, our number one geopolitical foe.” In responding to Donilon, this report continues, Putin stated that it didn’t matter to Russia who the US president was as the record clearly shows that Obama has done nothing since being in office other than continue Bush’s agenda of strict totalitarian domestic rule meant to aid America’s global hegemony. Putin further added Russia’s “extreme displeasure” that Obama has continued to protect the Wall Street “gangsters” who collapsed the global economy in 2008. As this meeting neared its end, this report states, Donilon became “decidedly dejected” and voiced his concern to Putin that everything they were talking about may, in fact, be pointless and cryptically stated, “what’s the difference in any of this anyway; Nostradamus is the one in charge, none of us may even have a world to live in before this year’s out.” This report ends by stating that Putin was “stunned” by Donilon’s strange remark after which the meeting ended with no further comments or appendages by the Kremlin or other Russian ministries, or officials.

Suddenly, before he could get to the good part of the report where Nostradamus predicts “hail, larger than an egg” falling, the phone rang. It was Deep’s boss at headquarters. “But this is Blonde’s phone,” objected Agent Knight, “why did you call me here?”

“We saw you were holding it on the live satellite feed from our unblinking eye in the Antarctic sky,” replied “Mr. Big” of the NWO, “We need you back immediately, if not sooner!”

“I see, you found out that Sorcha Faal was still alive and want me to remedy the situation. Well, I’m your man, and I’ll bring along your woman too.”

“What? Sorcha alive? Bummer. No, I was talking about my computer, it’s on the fritz, and even Fritz in IT can’t fix it. I understand you know this voodoo practitioner who’s good with Windows 7…”

Deep Knight looked knowingly at Blonde Wong, guessing that her hacker Hong Kong Blonde playmates were behind this. He spoke forcefully back into the phone. “I think a trip to Hong Kong would solve your problem faster than a session with Madam Zardonna, and it’s also the closest route from here to Russia to pick up the trail of the scent of Sorcha! It will be a hard road I’ll be a-travelin', but it will also be the basis of my next exciting adventure, 'Two on a Guillotine'."
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Epilogue 2 - A More Proper Spelling

Deep Knight and Blonde Wong were punchy after their long series of flights, but not so dulled they didn't recognize a trap when they saw it. A trap so smooth it would be boring to tell the tale in detail, but in the end the were once again brought into the presence of an unknown woman, who if experience was any guide, would be of dubious character.

"Even though Brent and Vladimir love me and want to be with me, they can’t do it." Said the strange woman in red, "Jesuits have taken a quote from Brent Spiner’s 12-23-2010 Twitter comments, where he said, "Albert Einstein said, 'Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.' I know a lot of insane people." Jesuits try to implicate Brent in their murder plots."

"I know nothing of any 'Brent' or 'Vladimir,' well except for that vampire count guy," responded Deep Knight convincingly, "are you sure you kidnapped the right spy? My name is Knight, and this is Miss Wong. I have no idea why we're here or who you are. We were just having a layover at the airport on our way to Moscow."

"I am Gabrielle Chana, Vladimir Putin's secret wife and Brent Spinner's love of his life. I'm Howard Hughes' niece, look exactly like Catherine the Great and have her proclivities. In fact, I've written this book, 'Pleasure in the Stable.' But you know that, because you are not Night Wang, but Loree McBride in drag!"

"Larry McWho?" asked a highly-perplexed Deep Knight.

"Loree McBride, who impregnated herself by artificial insemination or through Brent's clone or with Brent's stolen semen in 2001, and uses her baby born in 2002 as a weapon against Brent's love for me."

Blonde and Deep gave each other looks that said, "Huh" in the universal language, but the strange lady in red went on.

"The filthy rich Jesuits, have flooded the media with a billion dollar campaign of images, fake photos and statements about Brent and Loree as a married or sexual couple, so that these lies have become truth to the world. But these are lies. Jewish Brent has never had willing and knowing sex with anti-Semitic Jesuit Loree McBride, and only his clone has desired her as a sexual partner. This clone overpowered the real Brent by the Jesuit Sex Kitten program that steals men's sperm to use this sperm to destroy relationships that Jesuits deem a threat to their goals. I wrote about this in my book. The Nobel Prize committee has given me a secret Nobel Prize in literature and medicine, but for some reason I've yet to receive my prize. My second book, my memoir, Catherine of King David, with 150 YouTube videos, tells my story."

"Texino, is that you impersonating the brain-to-brain-sex crazy no-brain no-sex woman?" inquired Deep Knight, realizing it never hurts to pander to your readers.

"Jesuits hate my Conspiracy Law, because, if it’s enforced, the truly guilty are punished and the truly innocent are set free. My Conspiracy Law’s basic tenet is that if an actual act is committed, like stealing a man’s sperm and placing it in your vagina, in order to frame him with rape or irresponsible sex while you jump into his bed while he’s sleeping or doped out, and the motive for that actual act is to promote or commit a crime such as encouraging a murder conspiracy against the woman he truly loves, the woman who jumped into bed with the man while sleeping will receive the death penalty for his or her motive to commit that actual act, even if stealing the man’s sperm and sleeping in his bed without his knowledge was not the crime that the person had the motive to commit, that is, murder. With computer/satellite technology we can now determine motive for all acts committed. On the other hand, if an actual act like sleeping in your bed and waking up with a strange woman beside you, who has stolen your semen and placed it in her vagina is committed, and the motive for your actual act was to get some sleep not waking up in bed with a woman who has your sperm in her vagina, and is not to commit having irresponsible sex or rape, then you will not be guilty of that crime even if your sperm is in the woman’s vagina when she wakes up next to you in bed or other things that indicate you committed that crime or irresponsible sex. And to look at you two, I can tell you've had irresponsible sex, SO NOW YOU'RE MINE because I'm a genetic match to Catherine the great and thus Queen. Guards! Kill them!"

Deep Knight and Blonde Wong were both stumped. How would they get out of this one? Deep was used to crazy, it went with the job, but this was taking it to a whole new level. Evil geniuses he could handle, but this? Was this the end?

Unfortunately, one extra Epilog is as far as our Epilogues go, so to hear more of this crazy woman's ramblings, go to the link in Texino's comments above.

The End
"Follow the Money"