Is Okie Oil Man crazy?

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Is Okie Oil Man crazy?

Post by texino »

So I go to the Oily man's chat and login and it is about a hundred users who are all just sucking up to Okie; telling him what a swell guy he is. For his part, the Oilman keeps bragging that his "intel"
has always been spot on; it's just the dates that have been wrong. Hmmm.

Now the opinion has been tendered that Okie is a pathological liar. We need to remember, however, that it is his job to pump up the product and when you are selling wolf tickets you must keep the pressure on. In listening to Okie, you would infer that he has knowledge of general aviation and crude oil extraction. I would assume that many people who live in OK. would have some similar information. A pathological liar would tend to lack constraint in his stories and keep expanding on his stories as long as he has a captive audience. I'm reminded of a patient called Terry B. Terry made a living selling cocaine to well to do users; in other words a captive audience. Terry's lies were legend: He said that he had been in Paris "this morning" and the Concorde had circled the Eiffel Tower as a favor so his Mom could see it. At some point he also visited the cockpit and eventually took the controls for a few minutes. This was not a drug induced fantasy; he did not use any sort of illegal dope. Also, on returning from France he stated that his telephone had received so many simultaneous calls it had "exploded" and the phone company was going to write a special report about it. Now folks, that's some serious lying. Another case involved a soldier who told of nearly missing his return flight from an R&R in Hawaii to Vietnam. In fact the plane was starting it's takeoff roll. No problem, the intrepid trooper hopped aboard a waiting pickup and they charged off in hot pursuit of the airliner.
They caught it and our boy got on the wing and was hauled aboard, much to the delight of the other passengers, just as lift off occurred. Well after all this, the daring GI was welcomed to the cockpit and allowed to fly the ship; a feat that was announced to all by the Captain over the PA. Instead of a general panic, the passengers were thrilled and once again we have the liar being the star.

So in our case OOM is obviously not telling the truth, but that seems to be the common thread among the gurus. Still when you compare his line of talk against the cases of people who have been diagnosed with the trait, Okie seems to fall into the Big blowhard-master bull slinger category. The mental health of people who populate the corps of crap, IE Dinarians and MLM folks would make an interesting study. I would enjoy hearing more about Okie's lies so I might form a complete opinion in regard to his condition.

Thanks
Texino in Latin America----Cum Grano Salis
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Is Okie Oil Man crazy?

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

texino wrote:So I go to the Oily man's chat and login and it is about a hundred users who are all just sucking up to Okie; telling him what a swell guy he is. For his part, the Oilman keeps bragging that his "intel" has always been spot on; it's just the dates that have been wrong. Hmmm.
OKIEOILMAN wrote:OKIEOILMAN:
ACCORDING TO SOURCES (MULTIPLE) TOMMOROW MAY AND AGAIN I SAY MAY BECAUSE NOTHING IS CERTAIN ANYMORE IS THAT WE JUST MAY HAVE OUR DAY OF JUBILATION TOMMOROW MORNING OR TUESDAY MORNING---AGAIN--I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT BEFORE AND I WILL BELIEVE IT WHEN I HAVE THE DEPOSIT SLIP IN MY HAND'S. I PRAY THE INFORMATION AND INTEL RECEIVED WITHIN THE LAST 2 HOURS IS CORRECT.--MY SOURCES HAS ALWAYS FURNISHED ME WITH CORRECT INTEL USUALLY AHEAD OF TIME BUT THEIR DATE HAS ALWAYS BEEN INCORRECT
So we must know everything we need to know except the date? So what's the rate OKIE? Maybe he meant DATA not DATE.

I brought the suggestion over here from DinarDouchebags that OKIE was a pathological liar and so far what I've seen fits the scenario. It doesn't matter if he's pumping or not though, if you want to pump Dinars and you have OKIE on your side, just let him loose. It's a bit "you don't own a dog to bark yourself" or like being a Viking chief and having a Berserk in the ship - he has his uses but you might not want to get too close to him.
I came across a pathological liar many years ago. I worked on the same large project. He got his kicks from a series of barely believable stories that grew in numbers over the months. (There was a spreadsheet of them kept on one of the servers, it was on page 4 of an 8pt text sized spreadsheet when someone tipped me off about it.) OKIE strikes me as having a similar need to try to impress an audience with the barely believable, ignoring the counter-arguments and reality checks. Unlike my guy, OKIE can control the "playing field" too. Even if he were to appear say, here, he'd soon go back to his usual haunts where he is welcome and can ignore the awkward questions.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Calling Okie's lies lies is a little like calling the ocean wet.

That he is an out and out a lying ******, fill in your choice of adjectives at will, is beyond question, and while I like the pathological liar tag for him, I’m really not sure it actually fits for a number of reasons.

Firstly, the lies he tells are essentially the same lies over and over with just the dates changed when it comes right down to it, and while he makes what could be considered “wild” claims about his “intel” sources, the claims are always the same or just variation on the same theme. There is “always” some secret unforseen dark cabal or behind the scenes manipulation to twart the “done deal”, and yet it is the same litany of excuses every time with just slight changes.

Secondly, there is really no embroidery or ramping up of the stories, they stay pretty much the same and consistent, just changed slightly from day to day. They are in fact more of a script that he follows than anything else in my opinion.

Thirdly, there haven’t been any righteous temper tantrums when someone calls him on something, most pathological liars cannot stand being challenged and usually react all out of proportion to the issue when it does happen. So far as I know this has never happened here.

What it comes down to, is simply that Okie is playing his marks, whether for himself or someone else is really immaterial, but playing them none the less, stringing them along, keeping them hooked on the story is what he is doing. I don’t know if he is doing this to feed his own ego, which would then be the more correctly to be considered pathology, or if he is in fact as has been suggested shilling for one or more of the dealers in their pump scheme, which to my mind sounds the more likely.

I think he is a salesman doing a job waiting for a big payday down the road when he can dump this bunch and move on to his next scam, which makes him at least as venal and corrupt as the dinar merchants preying on the dim and bewildered Okie is stringing along for them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

OK, I hesitate to do remote analysis when I'm both biased and have ridiculed the "Obama is psychotic/a pathological liar" posts on MacHaffie's and Bellringer's sites, but here goes the Four Pees, er, Ps.

OKIE is either a:

1. Pumper who specializes in the easily-fooled.
2. Pathological liar who likes the attention.
3. Performance artist with low ethical standards.
4. Psychotic, little voices in his head tell him these things and he thinks they're real.

I'm sure we've all lied, er, put nonsense online. Here it's tongue and cheek (you don't really think the line of women outside my door stretches around the block, do you? I'm much more selective than that, there are 10 or 12 at most). In other places I'm playing games with scammers (in the day I kept a bunch of 419 scammers as "pets," recycling the excuses from one to the other - you see I was gonna help transfer that money out of the Nigerian bank, but I was completely incompetent). Other times I have played games with some idiot online, or the entire godlikeproductions forum. I do it because it's anonymous and it either doesn't matter or wastes some con artist's time. But it never had to do with asking people to spend money or so that any normal person wouldn't realize it was nonsense. Even the moderators at godlikeproductions figured that out and banned me, and they believe almost anything.

Now multiply that by 100 and you get OKIEOILMAN, and for that matter any of the various gurus who claim to have inside information. They get all this attention, and perhaps money, from lying to people. People who spend money on that basis (I know it's hard to believe that anyone would invest on Okie's advice). Sick and twisted, whatever the reason, but easy to explain.

What's harder is the fact that Okie is so transparently phony. "The RV has happened" every day, again and again, and yet he doesn't skip a beat. Even delusional people have a limit to how wrong they can be and not notice it. This is why explanation #3 is even their. Is OKIEOILMAN a avant garde comedy project gone horribly wrong? The line about being 100% correct except for the date could have come from an Inspector Clouseau movie.

I suspect he's just an idiot who likes having his ego fed, but you never know...

4-22-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE OPTIMISTIC THAN I AM NOW KNOWING WHAT IS GOING ON BEHIND CLOSED DOORS AND ALL THE AGREEMENTS THAT HAS JUST BEEN MADE...ACCORDING TO SOURCES (MULTIPLE) TOMMOROW MAY AND AGAIN I SAY MAY BECAUSE NOTHING IS CERTAIN ANY MORE, IS THAT WE JUST MAY HAVE OUR DAY OF JUBILATION. I PRAY THE INFORMATION AND INTEL RECEIVED WITHIN THE LAST 2 HOURS IS CORRECT. THERE ARE MANY WORLD WIDE BANKS THAT HAS THE RATE AND POSTING ON THEIR SCREENS SIMPLY AWAITING THE RELEASE AND ACTIVATE SIGNAL. WILL FURNISH MORE AS I GET IT.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Deep Knight wrote:What's harder is the fact that Okie is so transparently phony. "The RV has happened" every day, again and again, and yet he doesn't skip a beat. Even delusional people have a limit to how wrong they can be and not notice it. This is why explanation #3 is even their. Is OKIEOILMAN a avant garde comedy project gone horribly wrong? The line about being 100% correct except for the date could have come from an Inspector Clouseau movie.

I suspect he's just an idiot who likes having his ego fed, but you never know...
True true, yet he still has a loyal and devoted following who willingly swallow what he is peddling, and any nay sayers get regularly shouted down by the masses if they say anything. Unless you are positing that they are all lying to each other, him lying about the RV and them lying about believing him, but that just requires way too much intelligence in the real sense, that none of these bozoids have ever yet evinced. I think he is a pumper, and if he gets anything else out of it, it may be the thrill of jerking thing yoiks along with his patter knowing they are swallowing it hook, line, and sinker.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Deep Knight wrote:What's harder is the fact that Okie is so transparently phony. "The RV has happened" every day, again and again, and yet he doesn't skip a beat. Even delusional people have a limit to how wrong they can be and not notice it. This is why explanation #3 is even their. Is OKIEOILMAN a avant garde comedy project gone horribly wrong? The line about being 100% correct except for the date could have come from an Inspector Clouseau movie.

I have to disagree there. The lie is only limited to the belief of the audience, there's no internal limit, it's "how much can I get away with?" If the lies get bigger and bigger and the audience starts to drift away, keep the lies at the same level (it's all in place - any day now - oops just been stalled by xxx) and the audience stays. It's the "extras" that trip them up, the times they get carried away, that hints at the issue they have, like claiming to have flown a crop duster at age 14. If you keep lying and adding to the stories, or adding more stories, you start to get found out. This was the case with the guy I worked with. His first story was just plausible but didn't bear close analysis, in my case it was like thinking about it later and putting the details together it seemed less and less believable the more you thought about the details. What did it for me was when he started going on about having run a MacDonald's franchise. Not only was this extremely unlikely in terms of investment and timescales, the question was why wasn't he still doing it compared to working on the project we were on? It didn't help that he didn't know who Ray Kroc was, either. What did he do when he felt he was found out? He just moved on.
If you want your ego massaging what better than 100 suckers on an internet forum. It doesn't matter if you are trying to make money out of them, you want them following you, you tell them what you think they want to here (which in this case is exactly what they are hoping for) and keep stringing them along for as long as you can. If the Dinar lops, Iraq gets nuked to sand by Iran, splits into three states in a civil war, whatever, OKIE will just disappear and start again elsewhere with a new name.
It has been hinted at here I think but does anyone have any evidence that OKIE has anything to do with the oil industry?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Deep Knight wrote: The line about being 100% correct except for the date could have come from an Inspector Clouseau movie.
Or from a Naked Gun movie. "Nourdberg has an 80% chance of living, but theres only a 50% chance of that".
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I wouldn't be surprised to find that Okie's contact with the oil industry is limited to working in the booth at a self-service gas station.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

From DinarRumor. Others claim he's someone named "Tommy Styles" who used the name "Greenzap." Could be both or neither.

11-14-2011 09:48 AM #1 hammer911
Okie Oil Man – The Big Hoax Exposed!
11/13/2011

Greed, money, future wealth, I am sure all played a part as to why Lonnie Ray Richards chose to deceive the thousands of people that followed his advice as they lost there homes, cars, jobs and faith in the American dream. All along as Lonnie Ray Richards was receiving cash payments from Ali Agha of Dinar Trade, Inc._www.dinartrade.com to create stories and fake intelligence (intel) to drive Iraqi dinar sales through the roof for Dinar Trade Inc. a currency trader registered with the US. Treasury’s Office which primarily sells New Iraqi Dinar (NID).

What is worse is Lonnie Ray Richards’s real profession. According to internet records, Mr. Richards is not in Oklahoma as he stated, but Celina, Texas. His Blog states he’s a retired Chief of Police and Magistrate Judge! He portrayed himself as an oil man with high up contacts throughout the world, which seems now to be all in his imagination.

The big hoax started a few years back when Mr. Richards joined a website titled Neosplace. A site that tracks and discusses speculation on the Iraqi Dinar. Mr. Richards apparently saw an opportunity to create false information to appease the members using fancy slang words like "nuff said" , "make your plans" or "now it is clear" along with his extreme exchange rate predictions all for financial gain.

Ali Agha appears to also have preliminarily hired Mr. Richards to operate one of his future retail "service" locations as stated in recorded conversation and Internet postings. Mr. Richards boast that "the real money is after the Iraqi Dinar revalues" to several of his "wingman" he brings along for the ride at his current website http://www.okieoilman.net/

Under the current economic conditions with many unemployed, they are turning to various ways to look for light at the end of the tunnel. From lost jobs, lost homes, many are seeking advice and the Okie Oil Man hoax seemed like an easy play. While many are losing everything, Mr. Richards was making a financial killing and setting up his future retirement.

Legally, Mr. Richards could be in some serious hot water in weeks to come as the investigation continues which is sure to go on a to a federal level.

As one follower said, "I am saddened today to find out that all of this information provided by Okie was fake. He should go to jail for hurting so many in need. All for his personal greed. God will take care of him."

Federal investigators have received this information. As this scam artist is brought to justice, we will post a follow-up article. His future may now be a 6’x6’prison cell. In the meantime, here are links to Mr. Richards Blog and Resume.

http://www.blogger.com/profile/08887078726494025799

http://www.resumebucket.com/LRichards
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Deep Knight wrote:From DinarRumor. Others claim he's someone named "Tommy Styles" who used the name "Greenzap." Could be both or neither.

That has been said for a few years, and I once thought so myelf, but I've talked to Tommy about it, he says it's not him and I believe him. Tommy isn't some evil lying huckster, although I do think he's pretty gullible oftentimes and he's very good at bringing a crowd. I've known Tommy for several years, going all the way back to GreenZap, he's alright in my book.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
hopeful

Post by hopeful »

Hi all.

I noticed that someone posted Okie's website as http://www.okieoilman.net/. Just as an FYI sort of thing, he no longer uses that site. He can now be found at http://www.okieoilman.us/. I had a short email conversation with the lady who does own the previous site and she informed me that she no longer has contact with Okie due to his continued calling of the RV (and others reasons I am sure I know nothing about). Anyway just thought you might want to know.

I am new here so I am looking forward to diving in.

Regards,

Hopeful.